Rioter Comments
Shiroe x (EUW)
: ((eliberately picking a champion which hinders that is trolling by its very definition.)) That is not what trolling means!! Not going to waste my time with reading this stupid thread. You have a sad way of thinking in league! Meta means nothing. Blindly following the meta is fun for YOU. going against this isn't trolling you stupid ..... person. Hate people like you! So yes have my downvote.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eWfzEJEl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-08-18T09:28:28.119+0000) > > ((eliberately picking a champion which hinders that is trolling by its very definition.)) > > That is not what trolling means!! > > Not going to waste my time with reading this stupid thread. > > You have a sad way of thinking in league! Meta means nothing. Blindly following the meta is fun for YOU. going against this isn't trolling you stupid ..... person. > > Hate people like you! So yes have my downvote. you are wrong.
Makså (EUW)
: Would 20/0/15 teemo carrying the shit out of his team still be a troll? (Impossible but i'm giving example) or what about off meta junglers? If Nocturne is out of meta atm you wont troll with him if you know how to play him. Soraka?? Your adc will be full hp in laning phase most of time while poking enemies
> [{quoted}](name=BBigBBrother,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eWfzEJEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-18T09:21:31.456+0000) > > Would 20/0/15 teemo carrying the shit out of his team still be a troll? (Impossible but i'm giving example) or what about off meta junglers? If Nocturne is out of meta atm you wont troll with him if you know how to play him. Soraka?? Your adc will be full hp in laning phase most of time while poking enemies I promise if u can get 20-15 weth teemo u can get 50-0 20 with tristana. ergo troll.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shiroe x (EUW)
: They don't have to speak English, just too please you! People like you give pre-mades a bad name. We have no idea if what you're saying is true or you just hate non English speaking people. seems that way to me. I am not french and i will down vote the hell out of this thread so enjoy :D i do live baguettes though.
what? i give premades a bad name...they scream at me in capslock in french for 30 mins...im supposed to put up with it? This post isnt aimed at germans, dutch, swedish, even spanish...its aimed at the french idiots who ruined my game.
huckasex (EUW)
: dont flame and you wont get punished false reports dont do anything yet you were negative and thus you got punished for it dont blame the fault of your actions on some randoms
At what point did i flame? i literally said nothing for 30 mins...ingame...in champ select when they began CAPLOCKING "encule anglais putin" i said STFU. Also who told you false reports dont do anything? u think the riot fairies have time to check the 1.5 million reports that go through every day? Get real it all automated and all reports are counted by the system and over time i guess they add up. Technically if you are in lower elo, you are gonna get reported by default...so eventually most people will at some point recieve a punishment of sorts.
HdtvTh (EUNE)
: Adcs cried in the tank meta that tanks are to hard to kill, now they cry about assassins, what a surprise. What's next? Assassin supports? You should remember that the meta is enforced by players, Riot should do absolutely nothing and let the meta shift to whatever is becoming, not constantly tweaking the game to preserve the current meta.
This is inccorect...you failed to read. Tanky-assassin-jungle-meta. They are tanky but play like assassins...
Rumblebum (EUW)
: It is not racism to tell a premade of 4 french idiots in draft pick to
Raentwo (EUW)
: I flame sometimes a little (if someone goes 2/10 and I'm trying to carry as Vayne or Annie I get a bit annoyed) and so I also got a temporary ranked ban, in the draft games I was in in order to be able to play ranked again the people were even worse than I was, and yet apparently had never been banned.
I found this too, i play draft pick when i took a break from league for a bit..so i dont yolo into ranked and fail and i got this crap.
Rioter Comments
: looking for a gold 1-4 supp main 2 duo with
i would join u except riot forgot to put servers on.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kouèn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kenshikenji,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nnK0pMpo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-14T04:21:52.197+0000) > > While the title of the thread is true for similar reasons, the guy you describe sounds like a-legit-100%-no-doubt-troll and logic isn't a factor. The "logic" in this story is there: Troll: "I want to troll this game, i'll feed and make up random crap about how i'm just not "good" on this champion" His how-to-troll logic "succeeded" in trolling you, wasting his own time (moronically illogical but w/e) and yours. Fail trolls are different people though. I just played with a Riven that went 0/13 then started blaming us (ADC supp and mid) for not helping her while jungler was already babysitting her. Then in the ends to avoid being called a feeder/noob she says 'OH THEN I TROLOLOL LOL NOOBS I TROLL' 'I TROLL ALL GAME LALALAL'
the troll/feeder/retard mix haha.
Rioter Comments
: > DO people really honestly think, riot manually check reports? As a matter of fact, i do. I was in the Dublin office, i saw tickets. They do that occasionally. But thats not even the point...nobody here says they are checked manually. They are checked by chat analysis software. > WHy are people in EU so blind or just ignorant I am afraid it is you who is ignorant about this topic. You obviously didn't inform yourself, otherwise you would know that absolutely no one, especially not Riot, claims to check all reports manually. This system only exists in your phantasy. No one ever said it works like this. > The system is 100% automatic. Number of report + report time between reports = punishment. It is 100% automatic, thats right. But it's not that simple. Riot doesn't hire dozens of scientists and let them work for years to create a system i could create in excel in 5 minutes. Your reaction right now is probably something like "These are obvious lies, they just count reports". But as a matter of fact, Riot can't lie about it. They are very open about their systems, they work with several renowned scientists and universities. They can't just lie to these instutions, they have access to Riots methods. Lies would be uncovered immediately...thats what science does.
Riot is owned by tencent, Riot has approx 1000 employees, Riot has worked with renowned people on previous systems, the current one was worked on internally but the engineering and coding teams. It is 100% automatic, In its simplest form, it is by definition, Amount of reports + period of time in which reports are received + type of reports = type of punishment. Yes the algorithms and smartness of the system will be far above its simplest form, but the basis on which the system lies is as above. If that's the case then the system by its very definition is flawed. And for clarification, there is a difference between lying, and simply not saying. The fact you think corporate companies like riot/tencent etc cant lie...is beyond me.
: No , they actually say something. Something wrong
Well i play with them, and we all mute our team, and ignore everyone in game, and work with eachother usually, none of us ever talk with other people nor do we even acknowledge them.
: Your friends are lying to you, I am afraid. Why? Because reports alone can't do shit. Reports trigger an investigation of your account, not a punishment. Only if this investigation is positive (i.e. there is actual toxicity in your chat) you get a punishment. Getting chat restricted without "saying a word" is literally (!) impossible.
DO people really honestly think, riot manually check reports? WHy are people in EU so blind or just ignorant of the fact Riot doesn't have enough employees to manually check 200 reports a day never mind the few hundred thousand that pass through the system every hour. The system is 100% automatic. Number of report + time between reports = punishment. The system clearly makes reports less representative from players who continuously report after every game or most of their games. But i promise you now, almost no reports are manually checked. ALso, we managed to get an account my friend owns chat restricted between the 3 of us just for a test. You can simply use the "verbal abuse" report over 10 games within a 25 game period and you will recieve a chat ban regardless of if you have said anything in game or not. between 3 of us that meant 30 verbal abuse reports over 25 games equates to a 50 game chat ban.
: Then good luck if you think that. Because I know it works how it should.
i dunno, i have 4 friends, all 4 are chat restricted, and all 4 never say a word in game, they only ping to communicate. system working as intended.
: Meh, his report are not valid since you are communicating through pings, unless you were spamming the chat with a bunch of letters. the fact that you received the message doesn't prove anything, it just means you got reported X amount of times.
the System is automated, people who believe they dont count are blind. Ofc they count, eventually they will stack up and i will get another chat restrict or something, the system is dog shit, and riot dont care, they should simply not have any punishments for anything and remove the report system all together, all it does is encourage people to press it without reason. WIthout a report button people will act the same, but with no consequence which is better than unjust ones.
: you ping, they flame, you mute them, report afterwards. http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60336106.jpg
i got reported by a guy today, twice in row,...because you know riot lets guys join the same game as you that you jsut reported for flame and trolling, i got reported for pinging, he even told me , "i report for ping noob" and he did it twice, he selected verbal abuse because thats the only one that will give you that behaviour message, i got the message twice in a row. cool.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gráve (EUNE)
: Ranked is bad in EU during daytime?
During the winter months ranked is fine after 11PM GMT, during summer ranked is fucked all day every day.
: If it's 3 in a row it's almost certainly you. Are you sure they were genuine Drophacks, IE the game isn't in your history. Or are you commonly mistaking random lag, then a loss.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wizard of Oz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0zGzA2JE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-06-22T07:44:14.746+0000) > > If it's 3 in a row it's almost certainly you. > > Are you sure they were genuine Drophacks, IE the game isn't in your history. > > Or are you commonly mistaking random lag, then a loss. Yes because i we were 5 lol, and all 5 of us got dropped 3 times in a row. The games dissappeared....i clearly wrote that. They dont exist on my match history.
: Silver team in need of a mid lane SUB for the next 2 weeks
: I see, so that's how you see her. Thank you again. Ah, forgot. What runes you use for lane and how do you usually play in lane? Umm I got 10 armor, 7ad, +3% hp, +1.5ms and some mr/level from runes. And usually running with 4 - 12 - 14 masteries In lane usually shielding myself and AA the enemy adc/support
i will add you and give you a rundown of how i play her in game cause it varies depending on matchup because there is simply some you cannot win, and others you can win by yourself without even the adc doing anything.
Naiyasuka (EUNE)
: ***
i got drop hacked 2 days ago twice in a row by the same fukin retard in ranked. Game disappears, re queue 5 mins after it ends, bam, same guy.
: I see, thank you for your feedback. One last question, do you not thing that finishing talisman to give your team an engage option (similar to sivir ultimate, but with less cooldown) should be essential on janna? I understand that you want more AP for better shields and better heal. I just seen your build never finishing the support item, so I'm curious why is that. Personally I usually rush talisman, sometimes skipping sight stone just to get it faster.
Basically, me and my duo aim to carry, we play for ourselves, ignore our team, and play our way, in the elo we are in it works, granted at higher elo, team play is more important and honestly, i will focus more on my support item a lot earlier as my MMR rises again. That being said i think janna is a champion that really can forgo the support item and focus directly on making herself more usful in teamfights. She has a slow, she has incredible movement speed, she has a knock up, and a team fight reset or engage with flash. There is currently so many engage champions in the meta an item with mediocre value on janna simply isnt worth it.
: I do not know who you are against but, how come no michael crucible and why no talisman of ascension? ^^
My duo always builds a QSS when needed, and only then do i buy mikeal if he wants it. I dunno about talisman, i used to build it alot, now i bypass it just aim for some ap, some armor, some MR and a shield for the ADC whislt being able to peel better with CDR. I usually look at the enemies items before i buy stuff. but generally i buy safely.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rumblebum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZRH9NcFh,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-06-20T04:44:46.709+0000) > > And honestly, If you are going to tell people you main ADC can you please go away and learn match ups before you join my ranked lobby insta lock adc then fail consistently for 20 minutes before blaming me. > > Some things to note: im not claiming to be the best, or say i never fail, but feel free to check my match history iwith my Duo queue , then check games i played without him. Whilst i understand having comms in a duo bot is different it does not excuse absolute morons who play sivir and think they can 1v1 a lucian with just a janna shield at level 1 whilst a leona punches them in the face because they dont know what kiting it. > > Also, stop playing vayne. NONE OF YOU ARE GOSU, NONE OF YOU ARE FAKER, NONE OF YOU ARE PROS. Play champs you can actually fuking play. Thanks. > > PS. Jungler's stop ignoring pushing lanes, if a lane is really pushing whether it be top, mid or bot, don't sit there farming the golems next to an entirely un warded and fully pushed bot, come gank , but ping you are going to. And please don't turn up with 5% hp and expect not to die and then complain to me for not shielding you even when i did shield you but you are blind and squishy. I don't want to criticize you or anything. But my main support is Janna as well and I honestly don't understand your build (frozen hearth and on top of it Ice Born Gauntlet) in every single game you seem to play janna. I've looked over the past janna games of yours and in almost all of them you have exactly the same build path. Mind telling me what is your reason to do this? (my main lane is actually mid and top; malzahar and fiora) Edit: I don't really know other people that main Janna as their support. So I'm honestly interested in your opinion on her, why you build how you build, your runes and how you play her :)
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZRH9NcFh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-06-22T06:49:15.453+0000) > > I don't want to criticize you or anything. > But my main support is Janna as well and I honestly don't understand your build (frozen hearth and on top of it Ice Born Gauntlet) in every single game you seem to play janna. > I've looked over the past janna games of yours and in almost all of them you have exactly the same build path. > Mind telling me what is your reason to do this? > > (my main lane is actually mid and top; malzahar and fiora) I BUILT ICEBORN ONE TIME, i duowed with my bud we were so far ahead we didnt give a shit what we built. Frozen heart is great on janna, massive CDR, big armor boost, AS slow for all those AS focused ADCS like kalista, sivir,vayne etc etc, I usually build mejais if we are ahead or even, and then into frozen heart or aegis depending on who is fed and who is not. As janna i dont always finish spellthief first because the MS you have is ridiculous anyways with her you only need to get a W off.
Rioter Comments
Dragyen (EUNE)
: then stick to support and don't play fiora if u don't even know what boots u should build
EUNE players dont count. Away with you.
: Free skin for the winner
i got answer right....he refused to give skin....."Too early"
: Free skin for the winner
u dont accept so i put my guess here.
: Free skin for the winner
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Rumblebum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1rlgbneU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-10T13:12:28.973+0000) > > Drop hack is a targetted attack on a single IP, DDoS is a targeted attack on a wbeserver or game server. No shit. You used them interchangeably though, hence the confusion...
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Shijix,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1rlgbneU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-10T13:21:53.263+0000) > > No shit. > > You used them interchangeably though, hence the confusion... i was drop hacked out of 3 ranked and we were ddosed as a team twice in normals in one single day. How is this hard to understand?
: You seem to be be quite confused... You talk about DDoS and Drophack as if it were the same thing, but it's not. Contact League support, maybe they can be of more service, posting a forum post about it isn't going to do much. There's already too much of these posts...
Drop hack is a targetted attack on a single IP, DDoS is a targeted attack on a wbeserver or game server.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Rumblebum

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion