Smerk (EUW)
: Plat games are easier because you know what to expect from the players there, while games tend to be very random at lower tiers
And how do I carry effective? I switch between Jax and Master Yi now in the jungle.
: most plats arent better players then silvers.. they just pick meta and get carried by the champ that got a new buff while the silver dont give a fck about patchnotes
But the in-game knowledge is 10x better.
Rioter Comments
: It's misspelt name of the holy book of Islam - the Quran. Which admittedly has been used as a justification for some acts that are not neccessarily considered appropriate according to western society values. But so has the Bible in the past coughslaverycough. Still bringing in his apparent islamophobia to the discussion of toxicity in League is sort of in poor taste.
Personally I look upon a concept like islamophobia as an 'Ad hominem' or 'Strawman'. Quran is not comparable with the Bible in modern times, in so many ways, but lets leave that for another discussion board.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >Riot - you are responisble for the community you have, not the players. No. The players are the ones responsible for their own actions. Riot can't change how human brain works.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aerAfVEz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-13T23:45:13.558+0000) > > No. The players are the ones responsible for their own actions. Riot can't change how human brain works. An idea that Riot brainwash players with. Semi-correct. I am responisble for my actions, but the way Riot shaped their so called "community" is all them. Muslims are responsible for their actions, true, but that doesn't mean the Quran induce violence etc. Same goes for LoL, I could list atleast 20 things that would be better off deleted from the game due to the negative effect it has on people. Riot could learn how the human brain works and use it to create a better gaming enviroment, but they don't. The do the opposite.
Rioter Comments
: so if everybody would start at lv30.. you would get the smurfs aswell
> [{quoted}](name=Herr Hübsch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kopR72fG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-13T21:33:20.328+0000) > > so if everybody would start at lv30.. you would get the smurfs aswell At level 30 I can start ranked and get away from smurfs. At level 1 I have to spend several hundred games getting raped.
: It's still better than the one shot no brain 0.3 second kill assassin meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9pTFeFJp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-13T21:40:12.067+0000) > > It's still better than the one shot no brain 0.3 second kill assassin meta. Nah, tanks and cc wreck all assassins.....only Vayne can kill tanks.
: How the hell do I even get better?
Don't become better, don't waste your time. Spend those 10.000 hours doing something useful.
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: It's time for serious nerfs...
Janna Lulu Yasuo Caitlyn Actually, in the current state they could actually try to remove IE...
Rioter Comments
: Stop playing ranked !!!!!!
It takes me few minutes to calculate the skill-level of my adc as a support. If he's below X, I steal all farm.
: typical western people. its oke to bully. haven't you ever been in asia? I think its more a we culture. So we doing it together and we having respect for each other.. seems you miss something humanity in you ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Prince Maiku,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=v1W0th44,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-03-12T22:02:16.503+0000) > > typical western people. its oke to bully. haven't you ever been in asia? I think its more a we culture. So we doing it together and we having respect for each other.. seems you miss something humanity in you ;) I can't get the win of today due to the unbalanced games. Four diamond players in the enemy team. If Riot read this I would dildo-fck them for how stupid they are.
: For everyone who is diamond and is on a smurf. Quit with it! Ruin peoples mmr is not cool
What many people say: If you are good at the game, it's OK to mentally bully less skilled players. If you among those less skilled, you should get raped and learn from it (which could take several hundred games).
DuckyJJ (EUNE)
: Helping me climb
Play overtuned champions which people seem to have problem with - like Master Yi - and focus on optimizing gold gained per time unit. Just being one 400 gold item ahead may be enough.
: Old Katarina and Fiora revert
The gameplay the new Fiora offers is way better than the old one, however the new one needs tweaking, I prefer old Katarina - she was the definition of how an assassin should be like.
INFJ (EUNE)
: Is there a way to stop smurf trolling?
I'm trolling like this all the time lately. I play a game to have fun - trolling is a part of the game which is fun. There's no actual way to absolut prove I am trolling unless I'm telling you that I am.
: Rito, take your head out of your a** and NERF fiora or just DELETE her from this damn game
Hit on effect true damage is broken: Yi doesnt need it, Fiora doesnt need, Vayne doesnt really need it.
Vizzeros (EUNE)
: Balance Issues
There are items and champions which I pointed out before their release they would be overpowered. These items and champions still exist today, 1-3 years later, without being tweaked once. Take a look at the lethality system, Riot could remove it all together....it's not needed.
: Then please provide the actual answer to their problem. Also, riot can't really change the mentality of players outside of applying bans for doing things that violate the summoner's code. If people want to meta abuse in normal games, there's not much Riot can do about it. Not sure what you're trying to say with "they can't point and say .."
> [{quoted}](name=NU Male official,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=e6Yw4HfQ,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-04T21:35:34.489+0000) > > Then please provide the actual answer to their problem. > Also, riot can't really change the mentality of players outside of applying bans for doing things that violate the summoner's code. If people want to meta abuse in normal games, there's not much Riot can do about it. Not sure what you're trying to say with "they can't point and say .." The community is created by the players, Riot can only provide a platform which its built upon (not just the game itself). A big focus on customized custom games would 1) create a game for every individual player to enjoy b) actually create an interacting enviroment where ALL 10 player (in the loby room) can chat and discuss instead of this brainwashed concept of "allies" and "enemies" which you most likely never interact with or never meet again. Also, if a game in its core is fun - losing/winning is not that important (less competitive) hence toxicity will decrease. Not to mention players get reputation - if someone constantly is toxic, no one will play with that player. Human nature solves the problem (as it does in real communities), so player will be more careful about their reputation. People want to play games because they are fun. Heck I would F pay per month for custom games like that....always a fun game out there instead of these, for me atm, 1:10 fun per game ratio.....Balanced games exist in ranked mode, but I've to spent X-hundred games before getting there. Stupid.
: Then provide examples of games which you personally helped to improve. The normal games problem you suggested isn't only something that's prominent in a lot of games, but it's also not something that is easy to change due to it mainly being caused by the mentality of players. If people want to tryhard in normal games, there's not much Riot can do about that. Yes, normal matchmaking can be ridiculous at times, but at the same time you can't expect diamond players to only be interested in playing casually against (and with) other diamond players. It's easier to complain about these things than to provide an actual example on how to improve these things, something you haven't done.
> [{quoted}](name=NU Male official,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=e6Yw4HfQ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-04T20:02:18.605+0000) > > Then provide examples of games which you personally helped to improve. > The normal games problem you suggested isn't only something that's prominent in a lot of games, but it's also not something that is easy to change due to it mainly being caused by the mentality of players. If people want to tryhard in normal games, there's not much Riot can do about that. Yes, normal matchmaking can be ridiculous at times, but at the same time you can't expect diamond players to only be interested in playing casually against (and with) other diamond players. > > It's easier to complain about these things than to provide an actual example on how to improve these things, something you haven't done. Tryhard is, in the game, an illusion. "...caused by the mentality of players..." and does Riot focus on improving the community? No. They don't even know what the community is - for them it's simply a word, a concept which has a definition. But they can't point and say "here's the community and this is how it is". I don't have an example, I have the actual answer to their problem.
: ADCs are just broken now....Precision and Domination
When most people look at something in game, they base their opinion on one single factor. Lets look at how ADC should be: Role: range attack damage, weak early game, strong late game, super fragile all the way through. An ADC need a support/team to protect them versus all kinds of threat. An ADC need a lot of gold to become strong. Nowadays (due to the %%%%%% part of the community): ADC should be super strong all game, be able to solo kill or go 1v5 at level 6 with 1-2 items. It's so stupid I want to cry at Riot. Tristana, etc, should be so F weak I could 1v1 her with an Alistar anytime between level 1-6 without being scared.
Rioter Comments
: Pickup Yasuo, only 399$
What Riot doesn't understand is: it's better to have an undertuned champion in game than a overtuned one.
: Most of your points seem to have been made out of your own opinion. Experience in playing the game really doesn't mean all that much when it comes to understanding things that go beyond actual gameplay. And not all your points have been agreed to by twitch streamers, and while I do agree that someone doing something for a living still doesn't always provide great work, those people usually put more thought into what they do than your average boards poster. Your comparison with low-budget special effects doesn't fit in this scenario because anyone who uses a budget still spends a lot of time and effort into what they are doing, and usually it's a big part of your life. A lot of young unemployed people make excellent animations, for example, compared to the time big companies but that's in pretty much every scenario because animating is something that person loves doing, and wants to spend his life doing. About the art thing, either provide concrete examples of skins/characters that were completed by the community and were better than the entirity of existing skins and characters. Also, when it comes to art, there isn't that much of a criterium of being good in making skins. A lot of good artists can make excellent champion splash arts, but from most I've seen there is always a flaw with either the theme of the skin or the skin just not being completed (not to say that I don't think all skins riot has created were flawless, there have been quite a few skins that I personally, as subjectivity is always a big part in things like this, don't like at all, but to say that riot's art team is useless compared to the league community is just incorrect).
> [{quoted}](name=NU Male official,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=e6Yw4HfQ,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-02T15:12:11.006+0000) > > Most of your points seem to have been made out of your own opinion. Experience in playing the game really doesn't mean all that much when it comes to understanding things that go beyond actual gameplay. And not all your points have been agreed to by twitch streamers, and while I do agree that someone doing something for a living still doesn't always provide great work, those people usually put more thought into what they do than your average boards poster. > > Your comparison with low-budget special effects doesn't fit in this scenario because anyone who uses a budget still spends a lot of time and effort into what they are doing, and usually it's a big part of your life. A lot of young unemployed people make excellent animations, for example, compared to the time big companies but that's in pretty much every scenario because animating is something that person loves doing, and wants to spend his life doing. > > About the art thing, either provide concrete examples of skins/characters that were completed by the community and were better than the entirity of existing skins and characters. Also, when it comes to art, there isn't that much of a criterium of being good in making skins. A lot of good artists can make excellent champion splash arts, but from most I've seen there is always a flaw with either the theme of the skin or the skin just not being completed (not to say that I don't think all skins riot has created were flawless, there have been quite a few skins that I personally, as subjectivity is always a big part in things like this, don't like at all, but to say that riot's art team is useless compared to the league community is just incorrect). Doesn't mean I am wrong? I don't really care about brainwashed streamers who can't even provide one solid opinion about anything. "Experience in playing the game really doesn't mean all that much when it comes to understanding things that go beyond actual gameplay." Not only have I played video games a big portion of my life, I've spent years improving and balancing games. Let me go on: **When entering a game:** People SPAM their roles, if you don't contribute with spamming yourself - you will end up playing a random role (which is most of the time support). From level 1-30 one will end up playing vs people many times better than oneself. Fun? A good game design? %%%% no. Example: Last game; got forced into playing jungle. I reach level 6 at 16 minutes and got my first item at almost 20 min. I'm a bad? Sure. But that wasn't THE main reason. The main reason were the Diamond II main jungler who abused a meta pick who counter jungled the whole game to a point where 1) I didnt dare to leave the base 2) died by jungle monsters and 3) just wanted to exit the game. I can tell you a game experience like this 18/20 games. That's an issue, not a %%%%ing subjective opinion I pulled through my ass with 0 evidence. There are many [Fcked up items and champion] which needs to be 1) deleted or 2) totally rechanged, but wont get touched for atleast 2 years. To give an example; it's by logic much better to have an undertuned champion in the game than a opertuned. This is where RIot fails.
: Your well-thought out ideas surely prove to be better than those of someone actually doing it as work. Your personal experience isn't nearly enough evidence as to why any system would be terrible, and much more thought needs to be put into it than just 15 minutes. Don't really have the time right now to point out everything you said that didn't make sense, but if you really want to know specifically how much you said that was just plain wrong, feel free to ask.
> [{quoted}](name=NU Male official,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=e6Yw4HfQ,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-01T22:00:59.867+0000) > > Your well-thought out ideas surely prove to be better than those of someone actually doing it as work. Your personal experience isn't nearly enough evidence as to why any system would be terrible, and much more thought needs to be put into it than just 15 minutes. Don't really have the time right now to point out everything you said that didn't make sense, but if you really want to know specifically how much you said that was just plain wrong, feel free to ask. What about a community, 5-6 years of experience, what THE MAJORITY of top LoL-twitch playerbase say about the game? You're saying someone can't suck at their work? I know people in special areas (special effects) doing a much better work with 5000 dollars worth of special effects compared to WB 300,000 milion worth of special effects. Over and over again the people in this community have created WAAY better character designs/skins than Riot employers has.
Rismosch (EUW)
: It says quite alot about you that you cannot find one of the most recent articles Riot published, that is easily found on LoLs main website AND the client aswell. But who am I talking to, someone who complains without thinking instead of doing some research and learning how the game and it's mechanics actually work. Oh my, complaining about things we don't understand is easy, isn't it? Well, here we go: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-gb/2018/02/dev-matchmaking-real-talk/
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=e6Yw4HfQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-01T21:05:59.267+0000) > > It says quite alot about you that you cannot find one of the most recent articles Riot published, that is easily found on LoLs main website AND the client aswell. > > But who am I talking to, someone who complains without thinking instead of doing some research and learning how the game and it's mechanics actually work. Oh my, complaining about things we don't understand is easy, isn't it? > > Well, here we go: > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-gb/2018/02/dev-matchmaking-real-talk/ "...we want League to be a game where getting a small advantage and running with it is one path to victory. Any small successes that are snowballed can determine early leads, and then sometimes the result of the game." %%%%%%s. Back many season ago this worked well. If you played "smart" (not as todays brainwashed generation) one a small advantage into a greater one to the path to victory. This is NOT the case anymore. You get a small advantage today and you'll win by default. 18/20 is a major loss pre-20min mark for me. So much for "balancing". I can within a week come up with a better matchmaking system based on several other important factors. Riot Gortok, Designer truely does a poor job at Riot. "...We expect every game you play to have a 50 +/-1% chance of your team destroying the Nexus." but this doesnt seem the case on any of my 15 accounts. "...MMRs between queues aren’t connected. This means occasionally high-MMR ranked players have lower MMRs in normals." Guess what. Rank MMR and Normal MMR should be the same. Spending level 1-30 losing 95% of the games and getting assraped before reaching level 30 to enter ranked...is....per...definition.....pure.....%%%%ing.....shit and anyone with an IQ above 10 knows that. "...In contrast, unranked queues should be a place to play and experiment in a less intense competitive setting. " The competitive in ranked vs normals differs very little. It's suppose to be a fun game but Riot %%%%ed it up in every direction. "A player who tries super hard in ranked may play with their casual friends and try goofy strats in normals in a way that means they perform at a lower level." The problem is....low skileld players should suffer, try not to be toxic while getting mentally bullied by high-skilled players, but it's OK for high-skilled players to dominate and rape less good players.Awesome mindset to create a good community !!! Rismosch (EUW)....Riot didnt even answer most of the important questions. Take a class in critical thinking and fcking read yourself.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Riot literally posted yesterday an Ask-Riot where they answered why something like this happens.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=e6Yw4HfQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-01T19:40:12.932+0000) > > Riot literally posted yesterday an Ask-Riot where they answered why something like this happens. Link please
: Zyra needs a rework asap
My opinion is to remove true damage from Master Yi and change back Katarina's jump as only 1-time use.
Rioter Comments
: Well lots of champion don't even notice the blind from Teemo's Q or the block on Jax's W, and both wreck Yi. ;P Also Akali can just wait her CDs under her W and all Yi can do is either make a futile attempt at bailing or stand around waiting his demise. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Someone who ever played him knows that he has several weaknesses waiting to be exploited. Hence he is non-existent in high ELO...
> [{quoted}](name=Kusanagi no Tsug,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BBoJU5e4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-27T17:49:23.674+0000) > > Well lots of champion don't even notice the blind from Teemo's Q or the block on Jax's W, and both wreck Yi. ;P > Also Akali can just wait her CDs under her W and all Yi can do is either make a futile attempt at bailing or stand around waiting his demise. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > Someone who ever played him knows that he has several weaknesses waiting to be exploited. Hence he is non-existent in high ELO... I could shove a dildo up your ass and you wouldnt notice. Yi: Q counter Teemo's blind AND Jax's stun. Even if Teemo hit me I would meditate and watch him do 0 dmg. After that I melt both of the at the same time...DUDE, 90% of the champion pool seem to be non-existent in high ELO. And here's the next %%%%%% argument from you....that if the champ is not in high ELO =/= OP. Riot Go down to the lower brackets and watch Katarinas/Yi's 90% winrate and 90% pickrate. I know bloody %%%%ing exactly how to counter each and every damn champion in the game due to more years in MOBAs than your total age here on this planet....THAT DOESNT MEAN a ton of them (Yi and Katarina for starters) are waaaaaaay too powerful.
: Boosters'nd smurfs in LoL overall.
Regardless of what other people may think; Smurfing has been an issue for a very long time. I've made so many new accouts during the years and the main reason for that is because Riot's matchmaking system suck so badly. My chance of playing a balanced game after returning from 6 months break is to start all over. However, one always ends up in the Smurf-world. In the smurf-world everyone abuses: META-picks, unbalanced champions, snowballing champions (main issue Riot has today) etc. I win 2 out of 20 games....really fun games....
: MUST bans for normals?
**Riot has to:** Rework / delete lethality Delete the concept "snowballing" (includes all champions) Tweak a shit ton of champions.
: Also if anything prevents him from landing AAs he is screwed since he is pretty squishy. But yeah it's hard to get people who know what to expect from him and how to deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kusanagi no Tsug,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BBoJU5e4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-26T21:25:17.099+0000) > > Also if anything prevents him from landing AAs he is screwed since he is pretty squishy. > But yeah it's hard to get people who know what to expect from him and how to deal with it. if anything prevents X from landing 'input anything', X is screwed. 99% of the comments on this forum is a joke ...
DeJoker (EUNE)
: Why ADC getting way 2 much movement speed?
The biggest issue today is snowballing.
: MUST bans for normals?
I personally think Master Yi should get deleted from the game, or atleast get his true damage deleted at minimum. He's (also Yasuo) an example of when Riot goes full %%%%%%. True damage as a flat hit on effect is stupid per definition. For everyone saying: "Hi's weak against CC" - Every single champion in the game is weak towards CC. Here's another fun fact: You can reach like 80%+ tenacious with masteries/items...................
: riot are bad at balance Master Yi, Nasus, Yasuo, Kayn, and Caitlyn are not major issues. EDIT: ok yasuo IS an issue but his passive is actually kinda ok it's windwall that's the real issue
> [{quoted}](name=Nayjayification,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=l74vGmgF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T21:01:51.305+0000) > > riot are bad at balance > Master Yi, Nasus, Yasuo, Kayn, and Caitlyn are not major issues. > > EDIT: ok yasuo IS an issue but his passive is actually kinda ok it's windwall that's the real issue I disagree. Master Yi is a major issue, more specific: True damage as a hit on effect (Not Darius/Cho, but Yi/Vayne). Yasuo's kit overall is way too strong. With his passive+R he's able to build IE, static shiv (get 100% crit chance) focusing on building life steal/tankyness without ever building towards armor penetration - because his ulti gives 50%...
: I agree that riot aren't good at balance but your examples are terrible
> [{quoted}](name=Nayjayification,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=l74vGmgF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-25T16:43:02.659+0000) > > I agree that riot aren't good at balance but your examples are terrible I dont follow.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: master yi: a cc explode him yasuo: n/a nasus: u stated it kayb: not objective. if he build assassin build defences if tank play accordingly cait: really? i belive that following those suggestions those champs became 30% win ratio. is it that balance?^
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=l74vGmgF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-25T16:16:09.564+0000) > > master yi: a cc explode him > > yasuo: n/a > > nasus: u stated it > > kayb: not objective. if he build assassin build defences if tank play accordingly > > cait: really? > > i belive that following those suggestions those champs became 30% win ratio. > is it that balance?^ It would be a nice change of meta; since champions like Yasuo and Yi have been popular and played since their release. Also, because of their kit, they are per definition utterly boring to play against. CC is a weak argument, I don't know why people still mention it. CC works towards every champ in the game regardless of if they are OP or UP. Even tho 1 champion counters another, it's still a teambased game. Which means I can pick champions that buff the power of Master Yi. Like Kayle, Lulu, Morgana and Zilean. Now you can't 1) escape 2) cc him 3) kill him and at the same time he deals all kind of damage (true-, magic-, attack damage) and is very easy to play.
Dextrid (EUNE)
: Nerf Yasuo
When people say "Yasuo doesn't need a nerf" they don't look at the big picture. If you look at the big picture, there are clearly and evidently several things about Yasuo that makes him too good.
Rioter Comments
: Most people have no idea how to fight him. He's squishy, vulnerable to CC, and 90% of people that play him are just as stupid and don't know how to play him. The problem starts because due to people's general cluelessness, Yasuo is often allowed to snowball. People cry about Yasuo being broken and not fair at that point, but name a single champ that is "fair" and "balanced" when they go 10+ kills with one or none deaths early in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BV7FOzte,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-21T00:45:44.996+0000) > > Most people have no idea how to fight him. He's squishy, vulnerable to CC, and 90% of people that play him are just as stupid and don't know how to play him. The problem starts because due to people's general cluelessness, Yasuo is often allowed to snowball. > People cry about Yasuo being broken and not fair at that point, but name a single champ that is "fair" and "balanced" when they go 10+ kills with one or none deaths early in the game. Where did you copy paste your answer from, or did you think for yourself? "vulnerable to CC" - %%%%%%. Pretty much all champions are vulnerable to CC, not to mention Yasuo could dash around dodging a lot or simply put up a wall and ignore all skillshots. "Yasuo is often allowed to snowball." - they could easily reduce his snowballing by nerfing passive. Why the need of snowballing in the first place? The thing about Yasuo is that he can go 0/10/0 and 5 kills later have enough money to get ahead of the game. It's called unhealthy gameplay mechanics.
: Full sandbox // custom maps
I suggested customization for custom games 5 years ago. It would've been the most popular and best update in every aspect in LoL's history. Sadly, Riot never listen.
Agidyne (EUW)
: What a disgusting thing you have created.
I agree with the streamer. Riot truley is a bullshit company and LoL doesn't belong in the E-Sports IMO. There are so many bugs and unbalanced shit going on and Riot ignore these issues to focus 100% "improving" (laughing out loud) game/client design, skins and other shit in order to keep the player base. I believe a majority of people play because they are hooked/addicted, not because it's fun. What Riot can't do in 5 years I could fix within a week haha.
Fajerk (EUW)
: Considering lethality assassins is something I plan to talk about, could you explain further?
> [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ip7uAe35,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-16T16:18:13.458+0000) > > Considering lethality assassins is something I plan to talk about, could you explain further? Really difficult to explain with a short line of text. But looking at the typical "assassin build" using lethality items, those items simply give way too much stats overall. Ad, passives, actives, health, armor reduction, lethality, cooldownreduction, banshee, movement speed etc. That's like 2 items which is very difficult to counter in a good way early/mid game. Building armor/hp as a mage will simply put me behind in damage, pressure, farming ability, roaming/ganking. Not to mention there are runes to boost this and some champions have abilities/passives that also boost this effect lethality gives. What I'm saying is that the lethality build makes it too easy for champions/assassins using the build. Imagine infinite edge costing half the price and can only be used by ranged champions: same effect. In my point of view, I would like to see all lethality stats being removed from the game and buff 'Last Whisperer' and the 'Black Cleaver'. Last Whisper would be a kind of burst item with X% armor penetration while 'Black Cleaver' decrease armor by X flat amount per auto-attack (stack forever?), however it doesnt stack with the effect of other black cleavers or the effect of Last Whisper. Also, the decrease armor effect is refreshed if not being attacked for X seconds. This way there are good items for both burst champions and auto-attack champs (ADC).
Fajerk (EUW)
: Current balance issues: Marksmen bot
"Current balance issues"....the current balance issue is that lethality items are still rushed, it's boring and it can easily be removed from the game. Only 2 armor reduction items are needed in the game: The versions of 'Last Whisperer' and the 'Black Cleaver'.
Arthicc (EUNE)
: This game seriously makes me cry from the stress and harassment
The truth about League of Legends. The updates and match-makingsystem are as aweful as the player base. My advice is to pick a champion, play it in anyway you think is fun. Start the game with muting everyone and start "trolling" - that's what people will call you most likely. Unless you're in the very top, playing professional there's no rational reason to commit; doesn't matter if you are bronze or diamond. If you still choose to play because it's fun - stop playing right away if negative feelings arise and you feel bad. Find something else to do. EDIT: Also, don't listen to Riot posts. They are humans and actually know shit about the game.
: New Champ System
Riot will never anwser. They are busy answering threads like: "If you were an champion who got fcked, which one would you be?"
S0urce (EUW)
: I feed and troll the next 200 games
I'm talking about normal games. When the difference between player skill is gold 1 and diamond 1 == %%%%%%ed. If I haven't played the game for 6 months, my mmr should get reseted back to bronze matchups.
S0urce (EUW)
: I feed and troll the next 200 games
What I mean is that it would take 200 games to get back and get that 'feeling' of the game again. Worth it? Fck no :)
Show more

S0urce

Level 40 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion