can you help with it>? and now I have lever buster
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: show champ picture no go in game
all time I have problem after udate
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: be becouse a bug
show champ picture no go in game
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: I cant go in game what you cant understand?
be becouse a bug
: Am I having a stroke or what? I can't read it
I cant go in game what you cant understand?
Rioter Comments
: Yea, but why is he in low queue? I just understand that his client closed up to download something and thats why he didn't play his champion. But still not sure if this was the problem.
AGAN LIKE TAHT WTF
: Try to use google translate and describe more. Is hard to understand. https://translate.google.ro/?hl=ro#en/en/Try%20to%20use%20google%20translate%20and%20describe%20more.%20It's%20hard%20to%20understand.
do you undersand I bun champ,and ,all was fine but tgame not lat my champ paly whay>?
: Try to use google translate and describe more. Is hard to understand. https://translate.google.ro/?hl=ro#en/en/Try%20to%20use%20google%20translate%20and%20describe%20more.%20It's%20hard%20to%20understand.
so it was 2 time it not my falt
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: whan I go in runked,choce a champ game didn't lat my champ play,donlowd all time ,and they bun me it was 3 times
why in runkked my champ,lat bunn but not lat my champ play why? it is a q?
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: hi
whan I go in runked,choce a champ game didn't lat my champ play,donlowd all time ,and they bun me it was 3 times
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Just wait for a reply. It may take a little time, but they'll get back to you.
thanks mate i hope it only what can i doo,
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: i sent message but they not answer
mate for help,i sent them message,but i not have a anser,fore them,it looks like they not give back him,my nice read skin infernal nasus it was cost 10 euro
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. If you're missing content from your account, submit a ticket directly to Riot and they'll be able to help you. You can contact them [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
ty mate for help,i sent them message,but i not have a anser,fore them,it looks like they not give back him,my nice read skin
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: why i do not no,i want them message,do you think that they give me back.?
i sent message but they not answer
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: and i want massage for them but it looks like they stolen that skin and no answer
why i do not no,i want them message,do you think that they give me back.?
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: it do not mater haw i call him,i miss that skin wich sister gave for me like a present for my birthday that is a problem
and i want massage for them but it looks like they stolen that skin and no answer
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: ty
it do not mater haw i call him,i miss that skin wich sister gave for me like a present for my birthday that is a problem
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: if you not understand do not weite nothinge, will be cleaver
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: i am voruss13
so i miss champ nasus,witch buy for me my sister,that is problem ,it was red nasus,i miss him
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: i now my eanglish not well but,i write haw i can and it understand another people,so be cleaver i f you do not now haw too halp
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: {{champion:103}}
i now my eanglish not well but,i write haw i can and it understand another people,so be cleaver i f you do not now haw too halp
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: but you are not stupied no?
if you not understand do not weite nothinge, will be cleaver
Is4mu7 (EUW)
: Even Google Translate can speak a better English than this.
but you are not stupied no?
STALIN 13 (EUW)
: i am voruss13
{{champion:103}}
Rioter Comments

STALIN 13

Level 174 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion