FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: You must hate ranged champs dude. Even his fart is true damage against them.
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=W88c1laZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-05T07:31:44.492+0000) > > You must hate ranged champs dude. > Even his fart is true damage against them. Yeah i hate them when i first pick a tank like ex poppy or fiora, if i’m second and i see the enemy pick a range quinn or kennen for ex i Will just pick Vlad or cass so im not worthless for my team
Ehhhh (EUW)
: So 3/4 of his abilities is basically panth? And a 10-second ground is a bit much, isn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=W88c1laZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T21:12:15.684+0000) > > So 3/4 of his abilities is basically panth? And a 10-second ground is a bit much, isn't it? Yeah, Well as long as we get a roman his abilites dont really matter for me
Rioter Comments
: Nerf Elder dragon
well eldar drake makes tanks worthless, the can't tank without risk of dying, gathering storm is gonna get worse, can't keep scaling and winning with it anymore. eldar should be at 5% at max
AiFted (EUW)
: so you want him to be at the same state sylas is right now?
> [{quoted}](name=AiFted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gY308EAM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-22T10:41:02.601+0000) > > so you want him to be at the same state sylas is right now? that would be fine for me, he just anoys (wrong spelling?) me so much.
Morrhen (EUW)
: Oh boy, here we go again. Let me just start by saying that I absolutely despise this champion. However, what you're suggesting isn't a nerf. It's absolute massacre of a champion. To point where it would be considered a troll pick. You know what's more gentle way of nerfing him? Passive nerf: At lvl 6 and 11, Yasuo gains additional 15% critical chance. Meaning like majority of champions, if he wants to go full crit, he has to work for it. Buy an additional item to reach 100% crit. Let him have his shield. Leave his Q Alone. Leave his windwall alone to give him some defensive capabilities, since he can't get 100% crit from two items. Leave his E alone. Remove empowered basic attacks from his R but increase the damage of his ult by... 10-15%. In the end, doesn't matter. Yasuo is a whale. There are MANY Yasuo players out there. Yasuo players tend to actively play one champion over and over. Yasuo players tend to buy his skins. Yasuo players are very whiny and usually toxic. Touch their champion and you risk boards filled with ''pls buff my OP champion'' threads or people straight up quitting.
> [{quoted}](name=Morrhen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gY308EAM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-22T00:01:17.954+0000) > > Oh boy, here we go again. > > Let me just start by saying that I absolutely despise this champion. > > However, what you're suggesting isn't a nerf. It's absolute massacre of a champion. To point where it would be considered a troll pick. > > > You know what's more gentle way of nerfing him? > > Passive nerf: At lvl 6 and 11, Yasuo gains additional 15% critical chance. > Meaning like majority of champions, if he wants to go full crit, he has to work for it. Buy an additional item to reach 100% crit. > Let him have his shield. > > Leave his Q Alone. > Leave his windwall alone to give him some defensive capabilities, since he can't get 100% crit from two items. > > Leave his E alone. > > Remove empowered basic attacks from his R but increase the damage of his ult by... 10-15%. > > > In the end, doesn't matter. Yasuo is a whale. > There are MANY Yasuo players out there. Yasuo players tend to actively play one champion over and over. > Yasuo players tend to buy his skins. > Yasuo players are very whiny and usually toxic. Touch their champion and you risk boards filled with ''pls ban my OP champion'' threads or people straight up quitting. You idea sounds better (It’s probaly is) it’s just me who just want him gutted
: Each player has the option to ban one champion. My advice? Use it, instead of always banning Zed.
> [{quoted}](name=ToastAndJam,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gY308EAM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T22:58:45.372+0000) > > Each player has the option to ban one champion. My advice? > > Use it, instead of always banning Zed. well zed with new presece of mind sounds more unfun
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I disagree. Yasuo is the last problem in the game. But I wonder why I have no problem with him at all. Probably because I learnt how to play against him? Who knows...
> [{quoted}](name=Get Outscaled,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=tV5J5yTt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-15T06:00:06.279+0000) > > I disagree. Yasuo is the last problem in the game. But I wonder why I have no problem with him at all. Probably because I learnt how to play against him? Who knows... yas broken lmao, super fun to try so much harder to beat a yas kid or go even, insted of facing a normal champ
HavickPT (EUW)
: riot create counter yasuo
played arhi (wanted to test my kda skin) faced a yas, i din't have fun, he windwalled me all my dmg. i have started to lock in poppy against yas players, rush bramble vest so he can't spam heal on u and follow up with ninja tabi, sunfire, ice gaunlet, thormail, dead man or randium omen
Rioter Comments
: Good Top lane champ for a top-noob?
"vlad" is broken and easy, good late game (i abused him myself s9) riven is over stat, you really don't need to know how to play her just learn the fast combo or E - Q mobility combo (easy) and then win the game (hashshin litterlally played her first time, din't know any combo, got camped and still got solo kills on the jayce and won the games), so again use riven, she is broken and easy, ap neeko is pretty good
Dσn (EUW)
: is yasuo top weak right now ? build advice ?
was against a conq yas on my smurf in mid, i think he was gold 2 (my acc was in promo to gold, got gold 4 in the end), he won early, the thing was that after i rushed bramble vest, so he can't free hit and heal, ninja tabi, it's was a free lane, and i could start to roam/camp bot (was poppy), the thing is (don't first pick yas without knowing was you against and use fleet work, it's better for laning phase, so you can scale to late easier
Vlakontios (EUNE)
: WHY I PLAY WITH UNRANKED/BRONZE/SILVERS WHEN IM GOLD AND I CANNOT %%%%ING DO ANYTHING WITH THEM.
those (silver, bronze players can be like me) i'm ranking up my friends acc before season ends and he was silver 3 with 3 or 4 wins and some 20 loses and after winning some 5 or 6 games straight i started to play with golds, right now im in promo to gold and my last few games i was the only silver with gold 4 - gold 2 teamates and enemy.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: it already heals for a lot less on minions difference with cassio is that her E is 1s cd and vlads Q isn't on top of his E draining his health thank god none of you are in charge of balancing
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7N3JPoQn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-12T16:20:17.454+0000) > > it already heals for a lot less on minions > difference with cassio is that her E is 1s cd and vlads Q isn't on top of his E draining his health > > thank god none of you are in charge of balancing if i was in charge of balancing i would gut riven, so she be unplayable (ex: her E would only give a shield of 5% of her ad and not 100% and her E would have a 30 sec cd) i would also gut zed, yas and kaisa, xaya, vayne and at last pyke, i would force the tank meta to return, buff resitance and nerf dmg, EXample all tanks and jugganauts get's 15 free armor and magic resist at lvl 1 and another 5 + per lvl more than what the have now and ad on range champs would be nerfed, example vayne, ez, cait, lucian, arhi, vel, vlad, kennen etc would have 30 ad at lvl 1 and get another 1 per lvl
JustTits (EUNE)
: Reduce every single ratios by 10-15% of Vladimir's spells, and he'll be fine again
just give vlad the cassio treatment, Q heals 25% of dmg on minnions and monster and normal ratio (100& on champions) this would make it so vlad can't just back of and heal up on mionnions
: Is voice chat allowed in ESPORTS?
you can see/watch pro players voice chat on youtube ex LOL esport use to show them
Torkl (EUW)
: A good tank can easily kill vayne if she has no1 to peel for her
> [{quoted}](name=Torkl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tLGWecvr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T21:41:13.183+0000) > > A good tank can easily kill vayne if she has no1 to peel for her i think he means in lane when he needs to farm lvl 1 - 5, if i see vayne or quinn first pick ofc eveen teemo, i just pick cassio and turn it into a farm lane when i get tear, i can start to outpoke them
: > [{quoted}](name=Saitoo Rush,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=x1No7P4h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T05:32:48.836+0000) > > he right tho, the dmg creep is insane, we should either add more base armor/magic resist on tanks, ex 12 extra for early game or add better tanks runes, ex anti poke rune every auto attack from range champ on a melee champ would return 30% dmg taken as true dmg (that would return tanks on top and vlad and kennen, vayne abuse would fall of) another rune should reduce crit taken by 50%, another rune should add extra health the more armor or magic resist you build example per 100 resist get bonus 200 health + 10 health reagan, if attacked by range champs triple the effect for 30 sec. > > this would make tanks return to the toplane and maby jungle, so that the adc carry and midlaners actually can get a frontline with cc (poppy, naut, sej etc) and fight would last longer and assasins would need to start use their brain, right now i need 2 be the fronline more often than not as cassio in rank beacuse we lack a true tank and i just happens to be the most tanky member with enbrace, rylais, zhouyna etc I don't exactly get it. You say that tanks should be getting some love, while acknowledging that you yourself play tanky champs because you feel they are good for the team? That does not really sounds like tanks are useless, doesn't it? Truth is, i think and play the same way as you, infact i'm having decent results with {{champion:14}} both in bronze and gold. Most of the players won't play tanks for a lot of reasons, including not generally like to play the "defensive role" and being told that today tanks are useless. That's still does not implies that they really know better about it. Particularly, those very players seems to not understand that sometimes you can lose the early game but win later because their teams s@@cks at TFs (while tanks with CC excels at it). At least, that happened to me many times. The fact that many games are lost in early tend to happen because, sometimes, there's really no hope for the players involved, regardless of the champions they are playing. But that does not mean that we need another League of Tanks while already knowning (because that's what happnened a lot of times already) that the players that whine today about damage would be the same that will whine about tanks tomorrow.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=x1No7P4h,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T07:16:15.146+0000) > > I don't exactly get it. You say that tanks should be getting some love, while acknowledging that you yourself play tanky champs because you feel they are good for the team? That does not really sounds like tanks are useless, doesn't it? Truth is, i think and play the same way as you, infact i'm having decent results with {{champion:14}} both in bronze and gold. Most of the players won't play tanks for a lot of reasons, including not generally like to play the "defensive role" and being told that today tanks are useless. That's still does not implies that they really know better about it. Particularly, those very players seems to not understand that sometimes you can lose the early game but win later because their teams s@@cks at TFs (while tanks with CC excels at it). At least, that happened to me many times. The fact that many games are lost in early tend to happen because, sometimes, there's really no hope for the players involved, regardless of the champions they are playing. But that does not mean that we need another League of Tanks while already knowning (because that's what happnened a lot of times already) that the players that whine today about damage would be the same that will whine about tanks tomorrow. well i do love tanks, and poppy literally got me to plat in s7 or was it s6. but right now s8 and s9 i play mid and toplane second, and if i'm top it sucks to be first pick because if i pick shen or poppy the enemy just pick kennen or vlad, vayne, jayce and i don't get to play the game and get zooned, you say i can comeback later on but if i don't get farm because i first picked poppy/shen my team is litterally playing without a top. that why i choosed to join the cheesers and play only vlad or cassio ad first pick and if i'm second and see the enemy picked a melee champ then i can pick poppy or something, otherwise i just use cheese against cheese (ex: vlad vs kennen, Cassio vs teemo)
: As a matter of fact "meta" always used to mean "most effective tactic available" (or something like that). So, if the new "meta" now involves playing something different form the last, what's the problem? I mean, at the end of the day, any player plays what he is convinced to be the best, either by his choice, or because he was told. What's the point of arbitrarily decide that something is wrong and something else is right? Who exactly told you which is which after all? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=x1No7P4h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T18:53:08.293+0000) > > As a matter of fact "meta" always used to mean "most effective tactic available" (or something like that). So, if the new "meta" now involves playing something different form the last, what's the problem? > > I mean, at the end of the day, any player plays what he is convinced to be the best, either by his choice, or because he was told. What's the point of arbitrarily decide that something is wrong and something else is right? Who exactly told you which is which after all? > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} he right tho, the dmg creep is insane, we should either add more base armor/magic resist on tanks, ex 12 extra for early game or add better tanks runes, ex anti poke rune every auto attack from range champ on a melee champ would return 30% dmg taken as true dmg (that would return tanks on top and vlad and kennen, vayne abuse would fall of) another rune should reduce crit taken by 50%, another rune should add extra health the more armor or magic resist you build example per 100 resist get bonus 200 health + 10 health reagan, if attacked by range champs triple the effect for 30 sec. this would make tanks return to the toplane and maby jungle, so that the adc carry and midlaners actually can get a frontline with cc (poppy, naut, sej etc) and fight would last longer and assasins would need to start use their brain, right now i need 2 be the fronline more often than not as cassio in rank beacuse we lack a true tank and i just happens to be the most tanky member with enbrace, rylais, zhouyna etc
Et Orakel (EUW)
: Skin variation
cries in cassio :(
MissJJess (EUW)
: 1 year of playing
Played since s2 and still only around lvl 90 lmao, how do people lvl so fast
CJXander (EUNE)
: Griefers and the report system in a nutshell
Reminds me of how my boi ”TF Blade” got banned Because Dog shit turk’s ran it down mid but still he got banned.
MamaDuck (EUW)
: What champs do you think should get new skins?
Cassio or diana, pool party would be nice or battlef Bunny Diana
: So. Let's discuss Senna.
played against her 2 or was it 3 games and had here 1 game on my team, she seems pretty weak and balanced for once and not so overloaded and broken as pyke and zoe, so im think she fine
: When Gragas, Trist or Pyke was permabanned vs G2 they were fcking genious picks now they are all troll champs. Just admit G2 played really bad. Elise should shut down Lee Sin in the jungle. Akali should dominate Kled all game. Perkz looked like a bot or whose got 300 ping in soloq against LWX.
i'm with you with that.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: sadly thats how it is today.Even in pro stage.You abuse the stupid champs you win. But lets be honest skt is quite tragic now.And faker made so many mistakes.
yeah that true, i'm sad that faker is getting worse (skt1 overall) but i think it may be because of the meta. if you lock back of when the won, the won througe macro play and slow gains (tank meta etc) when everything was slower, the meta now don't suit skt1, it 2 fast paced (probaly wrong grammer). if we get slower games with more late game scaling the new s10, skt1 may play better.
MrLukaUbica (EUNE)
: idiots
well you seems toxic, just chill out a bit, nothing is gonna be better if you flame, if you team play bad don't say anything, just try if possible to help them without losing farm. if they do anything good (get solo kill, steal baron, win teamfight) then you can chat, just some simple words is enouge to engourge them to keep playing and trying, like "GJ" "WP" or just emote a happy emote. if they play bad the probaly feel bad for it and it's not going to help if a teammate flames them. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} oh another tip (just saw the rest of the tread) don't play supp below plat, you standard adc in gold or below is not gonna be great, if he is not a late season ranker (play his ranked matches before season ends). play a carry role where you can affect the game alot more, with being better (mid or jungle) don't bother with top, even if you win lane, the game is gonna be over before you can do anything (360 sec cd on teleport hurts) if you choose mid or jungle, focus on mechanical heavy champs (more rewarding in the long run and not as predictable as let's say annie/lux mid or amumu or zac ju.
: G2 LOSERS. CONGRATZ PHEONIX
fpx deserved the win, prefer standard comp: tank/brusier top = kled, naut, trundle, poppy or hyper carry = camille, fiora, a real mid = dps mage, real adc and supp and whatever jungle is meta over the G2 cheese pick: glacial veigar yas, grag bot pyke mid and just hate pyke in genral (broken piece of shit) would be balaced without the invinsiblity tho tris mid
: To easy for FPX
glad for FPX but still kinda sad that skt1 lost, G2 deserved to lose anyway, they just win througe cheese pick (pyke, veigar, yas, grag etc) prefer standard comp or tank meta.
Tmenov (EUW)
: ***
are you right in you mind? whatever you cracking want that to {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
JustTits (EUNE)
: How about we switch directions from "more damage" to "less damage"
: Diana rework
mained diana from s 8 and 9, she got me to plat, lock up Arcsecond on youtube, challanger diana main from NA, i still use his build except when im jungle, mid diana, road into nashor (she gets tankiness, ap, mana, nashor works well with her passiv and she can start dueling other fighter if the dont perma heal, then zhoyna, void or lich into deathcap.
: Who is the champion that's played so rarely, that gets you surprised when you see him in-game ?
ivern and kalista and zed because i perma ban him (broken poke and manaless)
: Kill this mage meta already
cassio main, my guess is that conquer is gonna be shit on her probaly, the dmg and heal is nice but she needs phase rush for mobility otherwise is gonna be hard to chase kills, get away from ganks, re position etc... when she don't have a gapcloser/mobility boost (without landing Q) but almost every other champ have, lucian, kaisa, EZ, jhin (if he has fleet), talon etc... without phase rush it's also gonna be harder to dodge poke and hooks, zed, akali, lux, orianna etc, tresh, pyke, zyra, neeko etc.. we have a pretty strong inbuilt heal anyway (E) and if we want more just take "reavenus hunter" (probbaly wrong grammer on that one) and at last how many seconds are you really gonna be in a fight without someone disengageing, it's harder to stacks concouer on range champs, so that vayne and lucian can't abuse it in top.
MirrowFox (EUW)
: Ahri Montage | Mirrowfox Best Ahri Plays Split #3
popped out my arhi and want to learn her (have a hard time with my mana (she so mana heavy lvl 1 - 4) but you videos helped me alot, with watching you're trade etc. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Shrekler (EUW)
: Can we finally buff Yasuo?
lmao yas is broken, they should nerf him instend, like give him energy so he can¨t spam Q of coldodwn. 200 energy like akali, kennen then his Q should cost 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 energy.
Laurrius (EUW)
: Victorious AAtrox isn't bad
have played from s3 fellow veteran, my choice of best victorious skin would be: 1. elise 2. janna 3. morg 4. orianna the rest of them graves , sivir and j4 and atrox is ugly, maokai is okay locking
: Looking for an enjoyable champion to main.
Om Plat myself and are on the same boat my Mains are to weak early (Cassio, viktor, Vlad) and in this meta where games is over before 15 min (rift, plates etc) and with the cheese midlaners like broken akali, zed and yas, I was in need of a new main who is strong from lvl 1, i found ”Neeko” good base dmg good % scaling low mana cost (great when you Face manaless braindead champs who permapush and poke for free. So my guess, try full ap ”neeko”__
DeejayF (EUW)
: Can somebody explain to me why tanks should deal damage?
Used to be a poppy main (tank meta) she Carried me to plat 1 and was my best champion by far, now tanks are so bad and an adc can just outheal my dmg and ingnore my armor so i just play Vlad and Cassio top
Skorzx (EUW)
: Extremely unfair matchmaking
How can you all be so high level? I’M only at 84 i think
Rioter Comments
: "It don't need to be super op". Continues to describe super op item. I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling or serious at this point. There aready is an anti adc item for mages: {{item:3157}}. If anything we need an equivalent to zhonya's for ad champs.
Nah was half trolling, was just tilted by Cait who role over me and my low range team with a natulius babbysitting her from engage
Rioter Comments
: Are you happy with the teams you play in Solo Queue?
Had à flammig brand mid ( toxic to the enemy) but he stomped TF and the enemy jungler... so everyting fine i guess.
: Well, because you booster was actually really good. Just remember to thank him, alright? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
1. > I’m to heavy to carry haha.{{summoner:31}}
Shamose (EUW)
: If your MMR is high enough you could jump a rank.
Oh, Thanks for explaining. First time it happend for me.
Rioter Comments
jOhNyP (EUW)
: THIS YEARS VICTORIOUS SKIN???
if ZOE get's it, i'm just gonna kill myself
Show more

Saitoo Rush

Level 95 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion