AsherUA (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L81rcFf5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-20T22:19:15.912+0000) > > https://i.redd.it/fuww4o4orrn11.png > > These are the champions that around two months ago Reav3 indicated as the most likely to receive a rework in the next future (after {{champion:10}} and {{champion:25}} ). {{champion:36}} is there. However take this with a pinch of salt, as these info are not always accurate: the {{champion:81}} rework, for example, came absolutely out of blue, as was never mentioned as a possibility. Well, they kinda mentioned it, but it was literally only one month before it hit PBE.
> [{quoted}](name=Asher2406,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L81rcFf5,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-21T01:10:54.688+0000) > > Well, they kinda mentioned it, but it was literally only one month before it hit PBE. Exactly, it was never mention as a possibility, but when it was already a certainty :D.
N o (EUW)
: Saying "easy" should be punished way harder
: Outdated Champs?
https://i.redd.it/fuww4o4orrn11.png These are the champions that around two months ago Reav3 indicated as the most likely to receive a rework in the next future (after {{champion:10}} and {{champion:25}} ). {{champion:36}} is there. However take this with a pinch of salt, as these info are not always accurate: the {{champion:81}} rework, for example, came absolutely out of blue, as was never mentioned as a possibility.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: What makes you feel confident in your games? :)
None in my team getting immediatly first-blooded at minute 2-3. Expecially when i'm jungler. And look that this does not include enemy invades or botched invasion (dying in these cases is at least defendable). I mean none in my team getting immediatly first-blooded as soon as they get in contact with their opponent/s in lane. You think it's a difficult thing to happen? Think again.
: I am Janna main, does that make me bad person?
No ones is a bad person when he keeps playing one of the most ruthlessly nerfed champs ever. /thread
: Giving permanently banned people a second chance
Maybe you received a 14 days ban as a warning of an impending permaban in case you kept flaming. So it's not like RioT "changed the system" and you were caught out of the blue about that.
: Goodbye Community. I will miss you. Dota, here I come!
Fortnite is already out of style? Because i thought that was LoL's prisoners island. Whatever. Have fun. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
C4libur (EUNE)
: saying "It is just a Game" or "It is just ARAM" or "It is just Normal"
You just learned why ranked is a good place after all: because the tryharders you find there will force you through many unwinnable games that will last 45+ minute...but you will occasionally win some of them, instead than see many games going immediatly down the drain because "come on dude, it's just a normal!".
Tsetare (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Tsetare,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7bIJyexT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-18T17:07:15.084+0000) > > I`ve played this game since beta so I feel like I have a good eye for someone just having a bad game (happens to all of us) and someone who either tilts early, is already tilted or just trolls for the fun of it. > > I do not get it why **you** should be able to know the difference between these aspects better than others just because you have played this game way longer than the majority. > It rather depends on the knowledge of human nature or psychology. Actually it's one of the easiest things, expecially because 99% of the time whoever is either tilting or trolling, or both, will annouce that or straight out start to flame his team in the process. So the hardest part would be to be wrong about that, not right. It's incredibly rare that someone would enter a game and immediatly start running down mid or stealing jungle or doing something else disruptive for no reason at all (that would be "real" trolling, that is, playing just for the fun of disrupting you team, but even in this case players may annouce that in CS). A completely different thing is when flamers comes here calling every player in their teams a troll everytime they lose a game. As it should be obvious, this is just delusional raging, nothing else.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: 7 days until Christmas! What is your wish? ^^
{{champion:157}} permanently removed, CertainlyT fired and prevented to ever work in the gaming industry again, and permaban for whoever played {{champion:157}} Top even only once.
: > corrupted and partially released by Thresh as a ghost or something seeking revenge Maybe something like Kalista who isn't even entirely sure that Kalista is her name?
> [{quoted}](name=A Ryze From Dead,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=iLBHAz8z,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-12-18T10:37:16.131+0000) > > Maybe something like Kalista who isn't even entirely sure that Kalista is her name? More like {{champion:412}} torturing and "brainwashing" Senna's spirit to the point of turning her into a monstruosity to unleash against {{champion:236}} and {{champion:67}} . Surely {{champion:412}} would gleefully do something like that if it could.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Most people that receive their first penalty reform to the point where they won't have to get another penalty down the line. The team behind the PB programs definitely has the competence.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uHGPPg93,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-18T09:42:39.577+0000) > > Most people that receive their first penalty reform to the point where they won't have to get another penalty down the line. > > The team behind the PB programs definitely has the competence. I'm inclined to think that this has more to do with people straining their self control to a sufficient level than anything else, which would leave the question of why others seems unable to do the same unanswered. But whatever.
: the concept is nice and all but we have far too many champions that want revenge on something, Pyke wants revenge, Nautilus (kinda) wants revenge, Aatrox wants revenge, Akali wants revenge...now even Nidalee wants revenge on Rengar FFS! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=MirirPaladin,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=iLBHAz8z,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-18T09:42:17.726+0000) > > the concept is nice and all but we have far too many champions that want revenge on something, Pyke wants revenge, Nautilus (kinda) wants revenge, Aatrox wants revenge, Akali wants revenge...now even Nidalee wants revenge on Rengar FFS! > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Well, if you ask me, there's absolutely 0 reasons for which champions like {{champion:37}} {{champion:245}} and others would know so many ways to get the s@@t out of someone else. Why is that? Because this is a fighting game after all, so they kinda need to. So it's just natural that every champion will, to some degree, have some reason to be particularly violent toward someone else. And you got only so much of them.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Point is, RioT does not care about that, because her ultimate purpose is prevent flamers from ruining game, not to educate or "change" them. I don't agree with that statement. All of Riot's behavior programs are based on player reform, not just getting rid of those who flame. The chat restriction penalty tiers, and even the nature of the reform card, are here due to them showing that it has the highest chance of reforming a player than other methods they've tested. Permabans are the only ones that don't consider reform, because that's only issued to those players that show that they do not care to do so. This is still a minority of minority players. So I'd say that Riot's purpose of behavior programs is to get players to behave better.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uHGPPg93,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-18T09:26:04.283+0000) > > I don't agree with that statement. All of Riot's behavior programs are based on player reform, not just getting rid of those who flame. > > The chat restriction penalty tiers, and even the nature of the reform card, are here due to them showing that it has the highest chance of reforming a player than other methods they've tested. > > Permabans are the only ones that don't consider reform, because that's only issued to those players that show that they do not care to do so. This is still a minority of minority players. > > So I'd say that Riot's purpose of behavior programs is to get players to behave better. They know they are using the system that they verifed was the best when it comes to prevent people from flaming, but at the end of the day they are still putting their stuff on the line and writing them something in the midst of a warning, and that's that. I'm doubtful of how much that can be called an "educative effort". Yet i don't know what else they could do. The may know that people respond positively to this system, but they don't know why exactly some people get so mad about a videogame to the point of wishing car crashes or self terminations left and right. Even if they care, i don't think they would have the competence to deal with this anyway.
0rcGa5M (EUNE)
: Well how about philippines getting some kind of "lucky crate" and others servers don't get them. How's that's fair?
> [{quoted}](name=Mak3M3Happy,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=sTEBs73v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-18T04:34:12.698+0000) > > Well how about philippines getting some kind of "lucky crate" and others servers don't get them. How's that's fair? Not sure about that but i think it's runned by someone else on behalf of RioT or something like that. So they may happen to get something we don't.
: Here is my theory: When people get banned for 7/14 days they tend to be more careful because they have a pending perma ban. When people get perma banned the first time they tend to not care about it and just create a new account and be toxic again. Here is a an example in real life: In school if someone is told if they repeat a bad action again they will have a severe punishment and they tend to be careful the next time. If they get punished immediately they tend to not care anymore and stay the same since they have nothing to lose.
> [{quoted}](name=My Legit Banana,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uHGPPg93,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:56:02.980+0000) > > Here is my theory: > > When people get banned for 7/14 days they tend to be more careful because they have a pending perma ban. > When people get perma banned the first time they tend to not care about it and just create a new account and be toxic again. > > Here is a an example in real life: > In school if someone is told if they repeat a bad action again they will have a severe punishment and they tend to be careful the next time. > If they get punished immediately they tend to not care anymore and stay the same since they have nothing to lose. On the other hand i guess the previous experiment demonstrated exactly that, that even the possibility of getting the stuff back does not encourage flamers to get better. Once they get the stuff back, they are back to flaming. So the whole point of the current system is "hoping" that a player who received a warning would relent from flaming to try and save his stuff from the impeding ban. If they don't they get the boot. To conclude that "yes, but after they get the ban they will be more flamey than ever!" is actually faulty, because to get the ban you need to keep being flamey even when you know you could avoid it. And if you can't make up your mind and stop flaming while you have a better chance, at that point is indeed a safe assumption that you won't probably change no matter what. Point is, RioT does not care about that, because her ultimate purpose is prevent flamers from ruining game, not to educate or "change" them. So they TRY and give flamers a couple of chances to behave. If they don't, they are removed.
: Mechanics a low elo player must Learn? (Top lane)
Don't always push, very often freeze lane. Expecially if you are the kind of champion that can zone the opponent very effectively ({{champion:80}}).
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: This is how you manipulate people. Why don't put another video of Jay Sea where he carried his bronze team? That video was an answer to the one that you posted, and conclusion was simple: some games are uncarrable, but most of them you can win if you are good enough. You can watch it [here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IikaMsV4DDM). Whats more, he have full series called: bronze to diamond, where he shows how to carry in each elo. And there are way more players like this. Foggedftw2 has many videos how to win in low elo even with a crazy build. PantsareDragon is currently doing an unranked to challenger climbing. And till now he did not use a single skin (I guess that he didn't bought skins for his second smurf account). There are many others that did this challenge with win rate close to 90%. If you can't climb from silver, you simply are not good enough. Stop blaming others for that.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9Vq9Za1E,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-18T06:26:07.715+0000) > > This is how you manipulate people. Why don't put another video of Jay Sea where he carried his bronze team? That video was an answer to the one that you posted, and conclusion was simple: some games are uncarrable, but most of them you can win if you are good enough. You can watch it [here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IikaMsV4DDM). Whats more, he have full series called: bronze to diamond, where he shows how to carry in each elo. > > And there are way more players like this. Foggedftw2 has many videos how to win in low elo even with a crazy build. PantsareDragon is currently doing an unranked to challenger climbing. And till now he did not use a single skin (I guess that he didn't bought skins for his second smurf account). There are many others that did this challenge with win rate close to 90%. > > If you can't climb from silver, you simply are not good enough. Stop blaming others for that. Of course RioT knows everyone of these streamers and gives them good teams so that they can make good publicity to the game and make it looks like a fair one. Surely an evil corporation that rigs the games of whoever does not buy skins would perfectly know how to rig the games in favor of Mr. X or Mr. Y for their marketing purposes. In other words, i don't think there's really something that one could say that can convince someone else to see what they don't want to see. However i guess that sometimes one can give it a try. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
PH45 (EUNE)
: Can't tell if the OP is an extremely delusional individual or just a troll...
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9Vq9Za1E,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-18T08:06:47.659+0000) > > Can't tell if the OP is an extremely delusional individual or just a troll... Only thing sure, it's not even close to the best we saw around here of both types.
: Senna (Lucians Wife)
I could definetely see her having being corrupted and partially released by {{champion:412}} as a ghost or something to serve as a weapon against {{champion:236}}, possibly seeking revenge for being convinced that he abandoned her.
: how large should a champion pool be (Low elo)
Someone who can punish opponents by the distance, for when you face the kind of champs you can never really get near to (the kind of {{champion:114}} or starting by a certain poing in the game {{champion:75}} itself). I won't go as far as suggest {{champion:17}} (it's probably difficult to get going with it if you are accustomed to play tanky champs) but it can be an idea if your team is sufficiently tanky elsewhere. {{champion:420}} may be a good idea too, she got the tools to poke AND to punish all-ins (assuming of course that you DID wear you opponent down before they try an all-in or you all-in them yourself).
Busty Demon (EUNE)
: Negative behavior is bound to happen. But you are actually not flaming. You are trying to point out valid objectives to follow. And yes many people are so stiff headed to actually listen to their allays. It's really frustrating indeed.
> [{quoted}](name=P1ATD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kGqdJ1EU,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-12-18T08:09:40.480+0000) > > Negative behavior is bound to happen. But you are actually not flaming. You are trying to point out valid objectives to follow. And yes many people are so stiff headed to actually listen to their allays. It's really frustrating indeed. I don't think lecturing players can ever be a good idea. Apart from distracting himself and possibly everyone else from the game, only thing one can accomplish by doing that is being dragged into a flame war and maybe get some punishement if he let something wrong slip out from the keyboard. While i won't stop trying to give useful directions even to a flamey team ("SS" "jungle topside" "dragon" "mid no flash" and so on) i would NEVER be the one starting to call people out for their errors.
Kyle001 (EUW)
: You can't have it both ways, it's either 0 tolerance or it's not. Not let people abuse others 24/7 and only ban people with higher ranks who have a bad game and claim they're inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyle001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nOLGmBoG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:20:52.314+0000) > > You can't have it both ways, it's either 0 tolerance or it's not. > Not let people abuse others 24/7 and only ban people with higher ranks who have a bad game and claim they're inting. I don't get what you mean. I just said that i may not report someone who may say something insulting but without go as far as constantly spamming the chat about it. That's all. Also i will only report players who REALLY are inting or AFKbase/splitpush/farming, not whoever have a bad score, which is instead what passes for troll or inters in the mind of many flamers. So yes, i consider myself a tad more tolerant than the medium player around here.
Shiryju (EUW)
: Need help of a rioter or someone that could help me :)
Problem is, account sharing is, in and by itself, sufficient reason to ban an account and keep it banned, so by admitting that your account was a gift from your friend you actually made sure that it will never be unbanned, even in the case you could remember/retrieve the requested informations. I'm sorry. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Qunoxic (EUNE)
: I keep getting flamed for playing Yasuo
Don't write a freaking thing in the chat. If your team is friendly, ok, you may write something. But if you are not sure of how much friendly they are, don't write anything but the most basic directions like "mid no flash" "jungle top/botside" "SS" "dragon" "baron" "gg" and so on. Also use pings. Lot of pings. The more you try to argue with flamers, the more you distract yourself from the game and the more you risk for something to slip out that may cause a punishment to come your way. Better still, the moment someone starts to flame you, mute him, and focus on the game. This way you should be able to endure flaming and prevent anything funny from happening to your account.
: imagine being this fragile
Indeed. Of all the crazy excuses i have read here when it comes to flamers defending their flaming, the: "Why these pu@@ies even bother about flaming at all? To rage at random invisible strangers while you sit on you a@@ playing a videogame...is so freaking MANLY!!!!"" ...is one of my favorites. I definetely don't want these people to disappear. They are amusing like very few around here. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Wow new level of toxicity
Players won't get banned for one game unless maybe when they REALLY step out of the line. If a player does gets banned immediatly after your report (you will rarely get a notification that something happened), that's because they kept flaming in spite of receving chat restrictions and a temporary ban as warnings. So you should really never relent from report someone who you think really deserves it. If someone throws 2-3 "normal" insults in the mixture without pushing that too much, ok, maybe one can go over it. But if someone begin to spam the chat with lengthy lectures and death threats and suggestions to commit suicide, by all means mute and report at the end.
Shamose (EUW)
: You have a mirror on your PC?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hcEBvJ7j,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:46:54.588+0000) > > You have a mirror on your PC? Even if i did, i'm no whiner, while a lot of people around here are. The best i ever known. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Kyle001 (EUW)
: > You demonstrated nothing but what everyone here already knows, that many punished players tend to be completely biased when it comes to "defend" themselves here Which is why my post has 10 up votes and other players seem to agree with me. > Last time you even said something in the line of "if i'm annoying you on the boards you should thank RIOT for my ban and tell them to let me go back to the game", so i really don't know what else should be said to make everyone understand what game you are playing. Basically explaining how RIOT has turned an exemplary player like myself to annoyance on the board because they wouldn't undo the punishment their stupid bot gave me. You can keep twisting my words, you'll never win the argument. The only reason you keep dissing me is because i'm living proof their punishment system creates more toxic behavior rather than removing it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyle001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qBNgUckg,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:40:40.315+0000) > > Which is why my post has 10 up votes and other players seem to agree with me. > Yeah, right. Probably the vote of the guy who said that bad players deserve to be flamed and called "trash" during games, too. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Yes, MAYBE you were banned unjustly, so what? For one emissary that thought you were worth of his help, you were calling another one a liar in another thread because he not was agreeing with you :D. Which is the perfect example of what i'm meaning here. > Basically explaining how RIOT has turned an exemplary player like myself to annoyance on the board because they wouldn't undo the punishment their stupid bot gave me. You can keep twisting my words, you'll never win the argument. > > The only reason you keep dissing me is because i'm living proof their punishment system creates more toxic behavior rather than removing it. I don't care about the system. You may have had a right to be mad about your ban, but, at the least for my tastes, at this point you went way too far with your "war" against it, and you landed on the wrong side yourself. I would personally not give you any kind of satisfaction. What the Support and everyone else thinks about that, i don't know.
Kyle001 (EUW)
: > With your little spamming and antagonizing people left and right (apart from your flamers buddies of course) on the boards, you fully demonstrated you were 100% ban worthy anyway, so what's the problem? So a punishment that causes unwanted behavior is justified based on behavior after the punishment is issued? I've demonstrated people get banned for pretty much no reason at all. Please keep provoking me, You'll never win.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyle001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qBNgUckg,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:20:09.628+0000) > > So a punishment that causes unwanted behavior is justified based on behavior after the punishment is issued? If i had any say in that, i would totally take that into account. > 've demonstrated people get banned for pretty much no reason at all. Please keep provoking me, You'll never win. You demonstrated nothing but what everyone here already knows, that many punished players tend to be completely biased when it comes to "defend" themselves here. Last time you even said something in the line of "if i'm annoying you on the boards you should thank RioT for my ban and tell them to let me go back to the game", so i really don't know what else should be said to make everyone understand what game you are playing.
Kyle001 (EUW)
: > Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Wait, that's not true .... [Because this ](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/M3oEzI5P-goodbye) Everyone is guilty when they bot decides they are guilty. Then you make a ticket to RIOT and they'll come up with lame excuses to why you should stay banned and provide NO PROOF.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyle001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qBNgUckg,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-17T20:39:25.936+0000) > > Wait, that's not true .... [Because this ](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/M3oEzI5P-goodbye) > Everyone is guilty when they bot decides they are guilty. > Then you make a ticket to RIOT and they'll come up with lame excuses to why you should stay banned and provide NO PROOF. With your little spamming and antagonizing people left and right (apart from your flamers buddies of course) on the boards, you fully demonstrated you were 100% ban worthy anyway, so what's the problem? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Co-Op vs AI rework
I have a better idea, how about make veteran AI bots for ranked? I seriously think they would be more useful than most real players. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Maşter Yi (EUNE)
: A best way to remove toxicty from League.
The punishment system used to prevent flamers from using the chat for more and more games the more they kept flaming. Didn't work, these players would simply turn into trolls and sabotage games when unable to vent their frustration with insults. This is why permasilence is not a thing anymore. And i'll say it didn't make any sense even before: why i should play with a permasilenced a@@hole, that is very likely a player that think his teams to be always made by morons, when he could be banned and raise the chance for nice (or even only "non flamer") players to meet more nice players? Thank god permaban is a thing.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > I perfectly understand that RioT has quite the interest when it comes to allow permabanned players to still playing..and very little interest in giving them back stuff that they MAY buy a second time. Fully preventing a person from playing is honestly quite impossible. That's why indefinite bans are in themselves very very rare, and only used in the most extreme circumstances.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W8oEhl7R,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T19:45:21.466+0000) > > Fully preventing a person from playing is honestly quite impossible. That's why indefinite bans are in themselves very very rare, and only used in the most extreme circumstances. And therefore difficult to apply in big numbers, i guess.
íGengar (EUW)
: Pretty sure T1s was coming moletely different, except the fact that most of his accounts that got banned stay banned.
> [{quoted}](name=íGengar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W8oEhl7R,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-12-17T19:29:10.854+0000) > > Pretty sure T1s was coming moletely different, except the fact that most of his accounts that got banned stay banned. Yeah, yeah. I guess some people can be deemed extreme toxic and prevented to ever play, not even with a new account, but who knows, maybe they will change and so they may be allowed to come back later. However a random permabanned player can NEVER have his stuff back, under any circumstances. And of course, because of that, none cares if he changes or not: the logic probably being that if he does not change, his new account will be permabanned again, so his own interest would be to indeed change. I perfectly understand that RioT has quite the interest when it comes to allow permabanned players to still playing..and very little interest in giving them back stuff that they MAY buy a second time. But probably the most reasonable way one can view all that is simply this: it's their game, they make the rules. If one does not like them, he can leave, and that's that.
Cynamit3 (EUNE)
: What happend to permaban remove experiment that was on NA?
The results are probably so embarassing that RioT may have decided to keep quiet about it. Can't really blame them if they did. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Qunoxic (EUNE)
: My jungler never wants to gank on top
Junglers have no obligation to gank any lane. Of course they are not supposed to sabotage games on purpose either (and should be reported if they try), but it would probably be difficult to demonstrate anyway. As long as the jungler is not obviously sitting idle and AFKbase or AFKfarming, he can't be reported because he is not ganking a lane (just like a jungler can't be reported for not counterjungling, something not all junglers try to do).
Hansiman (EUW)
: You are confusing penalties. OP is **not** undergoing the same restriction Tyler1 was. Tyler1 was undergoing a penalty that's a tier **above** permaban. Permaban means you lose access to the account you broke the rules on, but you're free to play the game on new accounts. Permabans are **never** reverted. Tyler1 was undergoing an indefinite ban. This means that he wasn't allowed to play the game at all. Any account he was caught using was permabanned on sight, regardless of the behavior he displayed on them. Indefinite means "until further notice". It's intended to be revisited at a later date for a new evaluation after the affected player applies for it after at least a certain time has passed. All past permabanned accounts remain permabanned though. Tyler1 is now free to play the game on new accounts, like OP currently is.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmf8o7Of,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T19:10:14.930+0000) > > You are confusing penalties. OP is **not** undergoing the same restriction Tyler1 was. Tyler1 was undergoing a penalty that's a tier **above** permaban. > > Permaban means you lose access to the account you broke the rules on, but you're free to play the game on new accounts. Permabans are **never** reverted. > > Tyler1 was undergoing an indefinite ban. This means that he wasn't allowed to play the game at all. Any account he was caught using was permabanned on sight, regardless of the behavior he displayed on them. > > Indefinite means "until further notice". It's intended to be revisited at a later date for a new evaluation after the affected player applies for it after at least a certain time has passed. All past permabanned accounts remain permabanned though. > > Tyler1 is now free to play the game on new accounts, like OP currently is. So Tyler1 WAS pardoned, however the trick is that his harsher punishment allowed pardon to begin with (so he received no special treatment), while a lesser punishment does not, at all. Does not make much sense to me, but ok.
: How can I get my account unbanned
Are you called Tyler1? No? Then sorry, no second chance.
Semaka (EUW)
: Do you people even know what you are talking about when you mention Tyler1? He wasn't allowed to play the game. He was banned from playing. After 2 years he was allowed to play again but his perma banned accounts are still perma banned. This guy still has the option to create a new account and still play... Tyler1 didn't have this option. So stop giving Tyler1 as an example.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmf8o7Of,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-17T17:10:07.651+0000) > > Do you people even know what you are talking about when you mention Tyler1? He wasn't allowed to play the game. He was banned from playing. After 2 years he was allowed to play again but his perma banned accounts are still perma banned. This guy still has the option to create a new account and still play... Tyler1 didn't have this option. So stop giving Tyler1 as an example. Except that Mister Nobody can't expect his punishment to be mitigated or lifted after a couple of years, while Tyler1's punishment WAS mitigated/lifted, even if his accounts are still permabanned. Or maybe you are saying that the fact that Tyler1 was prohibited from playing and then the prohibition was lifted does not amount for some reason to "he was punished and then the punishment lifted"?
: Is that normal that RIOT Employees (FR) answer unrespectfully to RIOT Customers ?
Even if the support guy really DID said something offensive (which i don't think he did) i would totally understand it. I don't really think it's easy to deal everyday with tons of flamers.
: Well, I worked as 3rd level support in the gaming industry myself and checking private logs was illegal for us. I just assume the same laws apply to Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qBNgUckg,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T17:44:08.419+0000) > > Well, I worked as 3rd level support in the gaming industry myself and checking private logs was illegal for us. I just assume the same laws apply to Riot. So you have knowledge of the field, just not specific knowledge in the case of LoL. Ok, thanks.
: Let me answer that question with another question: Would you be okay with getting banned just because ANYONE decided to edit a few screenshots to make it look like you were flaming? Are you actually guilty because of those edited screenshots? Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Screenshots that can be tampered with easily are not sufficient evidence for guilt.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qBNgUckg,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T17:37:19.812+0000) > > Let me answer that question with another question: Would you be okay with getting banned just because ANYONE decided to edit a few screenshots to make it look like you were flaming? Are you actually guilty because of those edited screenshots? > > Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Screenshots that can be tampered with easily are not sufficient evidence for guilt. In other words, i presume that since the support ticket we just read tell that RioT is not going to browse private messages no matter what, there's no way to punish someone who flame through them because there's no way to verify that he indeed flamed. Ok. However, i actually asked you something simpler, that is: do you personally know if this is actually the case? Or you have the same knowledge about that we got?
: > even tho the support can be provided with a proof (screenshot) Proof that can be tampered with by any kid with photoshop.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qBNgUckg,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T16:56:35.768+0000) > > Proof that can be tampered with by any kid with photoshop. So are you telling me that none will take action in this case because the assumption is that every screenshot is tampered with?
: Are There Any Good Tanks Right Now That Aren't "Niche" Picks?
Probably another case of certainty completely centered around one simply concept, that is: "none play tanks, so they must be trash". Hardly something new. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Strigina (EUNE)
: Fun fact: There is a way to find your purchases in the client. It's just not really obvious so lot of people don't know about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vH42BRNZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-17T08:21:23.750+0000) > > Fun fact: There is a way to find your purchases in the client. It's just not really obvious so lot of people don't know about it. Ahah, i just checked it and indeed i found all my purchases in order of bought. My memories were quite accurate about these. Funniest part is, the old client lacked these informations, so i always though they were kinda lost. Instead they are still there. Has been a while since i started playing this game, hasn't it? {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: So RIOT has suspended my account and wants me to make a new one and pay them again?
I remember very precisely the first champion i bought with RPs, and the champions (they were all champions) i refunded. I can't remember the first skin i bought, but it's very likely the one (which i remember) i bought with the couple of RPs i received from the support in exchange for a drawing. And if that it's not the first, it's very likely the second. During S4 i bought my last champion with RPs (idiot). I remember damn well who it was (i would return it for free, it's one of the champions i hate the most). I hope these informations will be sufficient in case something funny happens to my account :D.
: Exactly like in your other thread, you are oversimplifying again. "We don't care" is not at all the essence of what you were told. That supporter gave you a detailed explanation about the meaning of "private chat" and how to deal with it. You completely ignore that and prefer to trash talk Riot. He literally explained it right here: > Note that private messages are, as the name suggests, private - we do not track them, we do not invade player privacy in any way and as such, it is up to the player to choose whom they talk to or not. Private chats are private. Like legally private. Riot is not allowed to read it. You demand that Riot breaks the law, just because you made the mistake of intentionally, willingly and knowingly engaging with a person that harassed you. You could have solved the problem at ANY TIME by just leaving the conversation and removing that guy from your friend list. But you didn't. You decided to stay and let yourself be harassed. And now you blame Riot for that and want them to breach privacy laws? Don't you see how absurd your request is and how far away this is from "Riot does not care"? Come on man, you HAVE to realize this.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qBNgUckg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-16T17:46:49.951+0000) > > Exactly like in your other thread, you are oversimplifying again. "We don't care" is not at all the essence of what you were told. That supporter gave you a detailed explanation about the meaning of "private chat" and how to deal with it. You completely ignore that and prefer to trash talk Riot. > > He literally explained it right here: > > Private chats are private. Like legally private. Riot is not allowed to read it. You demand that Riot breaks the law, just because you made the mistake of intentionally, willingly and knowingly engaging with a person that harassed you. You could have solved the problem at ANY TIME by just leaving the conversation and removing that guy from your friend list. But you didn't. You decided to stay and let yourself be harassed. And now you blame Riot for that and want them to breach privacy laws? > Don't you see how absurd your request is and how far away this is from "Riot does not care"? Come on man, you HAVE to realize this. On the other hand, the support didn't say anything about punishing that player for having been extremely toxic through private messages. Prevent them to do that by deny them the friendship is one thing, but the moment i'm being insulted this way and i decide to send a screenshot to the support, do you know if their are going to take action or not? Because if they don't, one may very well save time and do nothing. I understand that by accepting messages from a stranger one is, in a sense, "accepting" the possibility of being flamed (however one still does not know what the intentions of that stranger are, so it's not like he is "really" accepting to be flamed). Still it does not sound fair that a flamer can get away with flaming even tho the support can be provided with a proof (screenshot) that they are actually taking avantage of private messages to do that. Do you know anything better than us about that?
: Yo yo
I love when people embrace so deeply their inner loser side. Go for it, you will definetely do what you are best at! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: yes, a very unjustified 14-day ban after just being general toxic to someone who threatened me - and to be fair, noone ever even meets this kids before you get put in like a "lower-prio-que" or some shiet like that, because the sheer amount of bullshit i got in this game i got banned for, is fkin insane - i had a premade on my team that genuinly needs to be admitted to a hospital. and i get banned for this? for watching these kids troll games?=P and having a normal human reaction to it?
> [{quoted}](name=wh1te Yisus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AxAqWfXW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-16T11:30:28.188+0000) > > yes, a very unjustified 14-day ban after just being general toxic to someone who threatened me - and to be fair, noone ever even meets this kids before you get put in like a "lower-prio-que" or some shiet like that, because the sheer amount of bullshit i got in this game i got banned for, is fkin insane - i had a premade on my team that genuinly needs to be admitted to a hospital. and i get banned for this? for watching these kids troll games?=P and having a normal human reaction to it? So you knew you were in danger of getting a permaban for having been flamey in your previous games. Which makes a quite pointless task, now, to question your last game only. You should have stopped when you had the chance.
Show more

Sarchiapon

Level 75 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion