Makså (EUW)
: Support is so eaaaasy man
https://i.gyazo.com/d56fc6c4c955d7457c61fe0e6e90e661.png
XIC Wolf (EUW)
: Is it time to reveal our faces again? I think it is! (Boards IRL thread)
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} http://i.imgur.com/wwzFrCY.jpg
Bins0 (EUNE)
: From ping problem to mmr problems ?
: 5vs5 Ranked Team / Team Impact /für Tuniere, Cups und mehr.
Wrong forum. There is also another team called Team Impact already. Do some research before posting spam, thank you.
: The limits on wards were put in place specifically to stop everyone relying entirely on supports for warding, warding is meant to be a team effort now.
yeah because that's worked wonders. as you can see before it used to be the support placed every ward and could place as many anywhere. Now as you can see it's still the support placing wards (and the ocassional laner/jungler) who are limited to 3 wards.
TechMajin (EUW)
: Why don't many junglers gank?
Junglers gank if you let them. There are 3 things that will make sure I never gank your lane. Learn these and stop doing them if you want one/dont want to get ganked: 1. Stop pushing the damn lane. I can't tower dive at level 3 with Lee Sin, why the hell are you shoving down to his turret? 2. If the enemy is fed and I know they can 1v2 us, I'm not ganking until supp/mid comes. Period. I'm not going to die on purpose - specially if I can't trust you/know what you're gonna do. 3. Spam. If you spam the fuck out of pings and chat I will make sure to let the enemy jungler know to camp the fuck out of you, because you deserve it. Stop spamming and stop dying - play safe and stop giving gold.
Plussmaci (EUW)
: Why did people stop playing Taric?
: Increased latency during evening hours
1. Glasgow/Scotland. 2. SaulitoPambisito. 3. https://i.gyazo.com/2dd1a8cc5233c8fdab26e4f784f294b0.png
Servin (EUW)
: Toxicness
That's too bad man. Unfortunately nobody here either cares/has the power to do anything. If you have a problem, send it to Riot through a ticket.
m0hler (EUW)
: Hey, Thanks for that... As far as I am aware that idea has been floated before (& I'm pretty sure it has). I have no visibility as to where that discussion is happening but know that it has been seen in the past. There are so many options and ideas about how to handle this, it's about finding the best option for everyone. Sorry I can't be any more helpful that that. Happy Friday
Vote kicking is not a viable option in League of Legends: the main reason being the design of the game itself. AFAIK a team could vote kick you because they are simply assholes, they could kick you because you suck and they want a better player, or they could kick you because you don't speak their language. Sure, 2 of these are rare occurrences but they can and will happen. And then they keep repeating the process essentially causing more internal issues and toxicity increase. Please do not implement it. An idea however, would be to completely rework the report system and ALLOW US TO HONOR/REPORT IN-GAME.
: why would he? he is average the most yeah he has been challenger but so what he is still an average player.He is fun but that's all.
An average player is not Challenger, and a Challenger player is not average. Proof: http://www.lolsummoners.com/stats Only 0.02% of players are in Challenger, with that number rapidly decreasing as more players are put into a rank.
: Has Nightblue3 ever played professionally?
I believe at 1 point he was a sub for TSM, not entirely sure though, might have been another team. This was back when Oddone was about to retire. Has he ever been on a professional team? Yes. Has he ever played an LCS match? No. Has he ever played a competitive match(tournament, IPL, anything with prize pool)? Most likely yes.
Rioter Comments
Riquelme375 (EUNE)
: Wait what
That's just kids in co-op games that are scared of pvp
: If you got banned from playing you deserved it. Simple as. Either be less toxic or quit. Your choice.
I didn't know you were still around. Well, that's probably because I don't go on boards much. But hey, if he's writing here instead of riot support, he must be the toxic one lmao.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, I was having the issue with Virgin too around 5 minutes ago, but it looks to have cleared up. Are you guys having issues still? Seems to be a Virgin issue, was on call with a friend on BT and he was fine.
Virgin is so fucking annoying to deal with. If it's not to do with LoL it's overall stabillity and I pay a lot for these alleged "200mb/s" I swear I would switch but the other companies are worse.
QyLa (EUNE)
: Fizz / Ekko / Swain / Gnar ?
Swain. The early bird gets the worm.
: I'm a toxic player. Help me change.
Uninstall the game. Take a long LONG break before you come back.
: SILVER team LF jung
I'd love to join, but do you speak english?
0GameDos0 (EUW)
: well the point isnt for anyone to like it this thread was made to deliver a point but it seems some people are just too dumb to get moreover if you didnt like this thread why did you take time of your day to read it and comment on it FIVE time ?
> [{quoted}](name=0GameDos0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w00kEvpL,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-22T18:06:12.338+0000) > moreover if you didnt like this thread why did you take time of your day to read it and comment on it FIVE time ? Because I can ;D welcome to the internet buddy.
0GameDos0 (EUW)
: ok then gtfo ^^ if you dont like this thread then don't come back again ^^ -period
> [{quoted}](name=0GameDos0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w00kEvpL,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-22T02:51:45.953+0000) > > ok then gtfo ^^ > if you dont like this thread then don't come back again ^^ -period I don't think anyone likes this thread.
0GameDos0 (EUW)
: >You actually need a brain to carry with Irelia, brain or not she snowballs WAAAAY harder thaan fiora >and Katarina is just a weaker, AP version of Fiora that has less sustained damage, and can't really splitpush. Did I mention she can't deflect auto attacks, dash twice to her enemy or become invulnerable while ulting? oh?so suddenly kata isnt op? >His numbers are bad, he depends highly on matchups, and his passive sucks ass as OP as it may seem - hence why no one plays him after he got gutted. oh really?? the last 3 games I had an aatrox in he could literally 1v3 and get a triple the first game we actually had to 1v5 him to kill him
> [{quoted}](name=0GameDos0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w00kEvpL,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-21T17:52:52.057+0000) > > brain or not > she snowballs WAAAAY harder thaan fiora > > oh?so suddenly kata isnt op? > > oh really?? > the last 3 games I had an aatrox in he could literally 1v3 and get a triple > the first game we actually had to 1v5 him to kill him Look dude, you rant about ranters, its an idiocity itself - period.
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Q_Q Silver 2 hard. Believe me or not, but the quicker you accept that in the end it comes to what you do, the quicker you will be able to improve to the point where you can leave silver. (Goes for any elo for that matter) Also, am i mistaken or did you report/honor every single one of the players in the 1st picture...? (I just find it quite weird)
> [{quoted}](name=Father Tios,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hz076HIO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-21T13:06:36.590+0000) > > Q_Q Silver 2 hard. > > > > > > Believe me or not, but the quicker you accept that in the end it comes to what you do, the quicker you will be able to improve to the point where you can leave silver. (Goes for any elo for that matter) > > > > > Also, am i mistaken or did you report/honor every single one of the players in the 1st picture...? (I just find it quite weird) I did indeed report/honor every single player. I accept that in the long run if I am good I will climb, but in the present picture I don't see why I'm not Silver 1 already. PS: I play with Platinums/Golds on a daily basis, if that's not a signal I don't know what is.
0GameDos0 (EUW)
: >Maybe you are so bad you can't carry with the biggest snowballer in the game. you mean {{champion:39}} or perhaps you are talking about {{champion:55}} here is the match history check for yourself http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2163948372/214348153?tab=overview >Trynd almost always has a full bar, and fills it super fast same with {{champion:266}} he even gets free life steal and a GA do you consider him op? >Riven is a problem of her own. The only solution being Ryze. or ANY cc champ IF you know how to play him well
> [{quoted}](name=0GameDos0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w00kEvpL,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-21T12:40:43.662+0000) > > you mean {{champion:39}} or perhaps you are talking about {{champion:55}} You actually need a brain to carry with Irelia, and Katarina is just a weaker, AP version of Fiora that has less sustained damage, and can't really splitpush. Did I mention she can't deflect auto attacks, dash twice to her enemy or become invulnerable while ulting? > > same with {{champion:266}} > he even gets free life steal and a GA > do you consider him op? > His numbers are bad, he depends highly on matchups, and his passive sucks ass as OP as it may seem - hence why no one plays him after he got gutted. Meanwhile, Tryndamere gets free crits with a filled bar, can cheese dive better than Aatrox and is actually more useful. > or ANY cc champ > IF you know how to play him well If you know any champion well then ofc you can carry, but Riven has cc, mobility, damage, shield - you name it.
0GameDos0 (EUW)
: I just went 26/9/10 on fiora but couldnt carry dont fight trynd when he has a full bar pick a tanky champ with cc against riven problem=solved
> [{quoted}](name=0GameDos0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w00kEvpL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-21T11:54:55.707+0000) > > I just went 26/9/10 on fiora but couldnt carry > dont fight trynd when he has a full bar > pick a tanky champ with cc against riven > > problem=solved Maybe you are so bad you can't carry with the biggest snowballer in the game. Trynd almost always has a full bar, and fills it super fast. Did I mention he gets bonus AD just like Fiora? Riven is a problem of her own. The only solution being Ryze.
0GameDos0 (EUW)
: dear QQ threads writers (yes that is your title from now on ,deal with it )
> [{quoted}](name=0GameDos0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w00kEvpL,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-06-21T11:49:32.905+0000) > > you guys cry over NEW champs being OP,well YEAH THEY ARE,they will get adjusted with small nerfs on different patches,this is how riot works > > and you guys cry about snowball champs being OP,the whole idea of a snowballing champ is to BE UNSTOPPABLE once fed > these champs have a REALLY bad early game,but that isnt the major problem you complain off,you say that even if they fell off they can easily get fed late game > this means you guys go like "LoooL i just wrecked that kata in lane there is no way she can do anything" > That is total BS ,she cant do alot but she CAN do things (like going bot through the UNWARDED river and getting a double kill) > > ALWAYS keep an eye open for assassins in teamfights > and ALWAYS make sure that you can cc them in time > > > > tl;dr I am sick of these noobs filling the boards with QQ threads instead of asking how to counter them with certain matchups > riot doent look at boards when deciding nerfs/bufs > get gud Dude, you ever played vs Fiora, Riven or Tryndamere? If THEIR early is bad then every other champion plain out sucks and should not be played.
Smirri (EUW)
: you lost ur toplane pretty hard, and i dont get how u can get dived that early with cho. besides u made the mistakes on your own. dont see the teamflame there. you were the one feeding fiora, she went 7-0 if im right, and every kill was against you so far. its not always someone else ...
> [{quoted}](name=Best Smirri EU,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hz076HIO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-06-21T11:10:12.499+0000) > > you lost ur toplane pretty hard, and i dont get how u can get dived that early with cho. besides u made the mistakes on your own. > dont see the teamflame there. > you were the one feeding fiora, she went 7-0 if im right, and every kill was against you so far. > its not always someone else ... 90% of the time. I have bad games too you know? And that Fiora was arrogant as fuck, making me tilt on all chat. Ended up muting her obviously, but I'll post the replay so you can see for yourself.
: Played AP nunu once... Charged my ult to max with all 5 enemies in it... You could imagine wot happened :D
> [{quoted}](name=Undertakerr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hz076HIO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-21T08:26:14.191+0000) > > Played AP Nunu once... Charged my ult to max with all 5 enemies in it... You could imagine wot happened :D Thing is this guy had no idea what he was doing. We already had ap, in fact Azir did more damage than him. But yeah, I know the horrors of AP Nunu.
Rioter Comments
: You'll have a good match man, best thing to do is find some friends, and play normals with them. Win or lose, if you've got that good team composition, and communication, you'll make the fun plays. Then you'll remember why you love league in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Mog the Mighty,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cYFA5TIg,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2015-06-18T06:16:41.716+0000) > > You'll have a good match man, best thing to do is find some friends, and play normals with them. Win or lose, if you've got that good team composition, and communication, you'll make the fun plays. Then you'll remember why you love league in the first place. >**Find some friends** Was that a joke?
LA Losty (EUW)
: You are playing too deffensive in laning, Zed is a strong laner and he is supposed to snowball off of laning. Hexdrinker was not neccesary that early, and especially not boots. It just sets you behind in damage and movespeed doesnt matter much this early in to the game, and since you already had hexdrinker there are better things you could have bought, like getting 3x longswords for some early power, wich you could build into youmuus and bork. You should also practice your combo a bit more, and know when to go in for that extra dmg. Also dont prioritise 1 aa on her over 3 cs, i saw you doing that a couple of times, where you W too early and chase her for 1 aa which she just heals back, while you miss half a wave of cs. (Btw you can lvl up abilities by using ctrl+(whatever you want to lvl)). Also dont rush maw of malmortimus, its kinda bad to rush, and you just need hexdrinker for the passive. You could also have killed Nidalee around 10 min if you had committed more. Anyway, i wont bother watching the whole thing, just some things you should improve on. Edit: This Rek'Sai is making me rofl, blaming his time lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pfF37VZ7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-06-16T16:07:39.028+0000) > > You are playing too deffensive in laning, Zed is a strong laner and he is supposed to snowball off of laning. Hexdrinker was not neccesary that early, and especially not boots. It just sets you behind in damage and movespeed doesnt matter much this early in to the game, and since you already had hexdrinker there are better things you could have bought, like getting 3x longswords for some early power, wich you could build into youmuus and bork. You should also practice your combo a bit more, and know when to go in for that extra dmg. Also dont prioritise 1 aa on her over 3 cs, i saw you doing that a couple of times, where you W too early and chase her for 1 aa which she just heals back, while you miss half a wave of cs. (Btw you can lvl up abilities by using ctrl+(whatever you want to lvl)). Also dont rush maw of malmortimus, its kinda bad to rush, and you just need hexdrinker for the passive. You could also have killed Nidalee around 10 min if you had committed more. Anyway, i wont bother watching the whole thing, just some things you should improve on. > > Edit: This Rek'Sai is making me rofl, blaming his time lol. Aight dude thanks for your feedback. I didn't know you could use ctrl to level up LOL ty!. > [{quoted}](name=kevinyeah1,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pfF37VZ7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-06-16T21:28:52.185+0000) > > bjergsen is better xD True > [{quoted}](name=Rice Coolman,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pfF37VZ7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-16T18:14:12.659+0000) > > Hi there Saulito, > > Some of the prior comments are unnecessarily ignorant, so instead i'll try be a bit more constructive. First up, using entire gameplay is fine and nothing wrong with that. However, entertainment often stems from both visual and audible working together. In the case of your video, we seem to just have the visuals of the gameplay with no audible source. Perhaps next time, if you wanted to use the full gameplay, you could commentate over it, just to make it a bit more interesting over the segments that don't include any major action. > > Alternatively you could cut out the parts with no action, and just have the Zed plays that you had in the video. People will look at the time of the video and get overwhelmed by how long it is, resulting them in not wanting to watch. To avoid this, just put the parts of the video you think are best into one smaller video, which viewers are more likely to watch and enjoy. > > I hope that helps for any future videos you might put up :) Thank you, I appreciate it. I kind of suck at editing videos and just wanted to put something up. I'll try to crop it up.
: There is always someone better than you.
I'm done with this game. No matter whether the opponent is good or not, they always win. Bye.
Killah (EUNE)
: So what's insane about this game ? You finished with 21/9/10 score ( so no perfect kda ) , i don't see any penta or anything amazing done there ( i skipped some parts, maybe i missed it ? ) . Next time just post the plays, not the full game if you're not truely amazing .. like a 21/0/10 stat for example.
> [{quoted}](name=Killah GodLike,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pfF37VZ7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-16T12:46:05.452+0000) > > So what's insane about this game ? You finished with 21/9/10 score ( so no perfect kda ) , i don't see any penta or anything amazing done there ( i skipped some parts, maybe i missed it ? ) . Next time just post the plays, not the full game if you're not truely amazing .. like a 21/0/10 stat for example. Sorry, I'm not perfect like you.
Rioter Comments
: Didn't you just say you should do what jungler tells you to?
> [{quoted}](name=Foxist,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qkhQEEh5,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2015-06-15T12:32:05.736+0000) > > Didn't you just say you should do what jungler tells you to? I said do what the knowledgeable jungler tells you.
: Can Gragas still be played as a midlane mage?
You can't instakill people, so I guess you focus more on poking and then getting off a combo when they are 60-70% hp.
: "Trash bot lane get cancer and die!" -Jungler with Lvl 5 champion mastery. Yeah... just do it.
> [{quoted}](name=Foxist,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qkhQEEh5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-06-14T20:15:07.381+0000) > > "Trash bot lane get cancer and die!" > -Jungler with Lvl 5 champion mastery. > > Yeah... just do it. Because they are flamers doesn't mean they suck at the game. Your point is? > [{quoted}](name=Ahurath,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qkhQEEh5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-06-15T03:39:56.880+0000) > > No this isn't how it works. You should evaluate each situation yourself. If it doesn't seem right then don't trust a random stranger online just because he said so (HEHE get it). By the time everyone has evaluated the decision, their team will be 3 steps ahead. It is important to use common sense and point out bad calls, but keep in mind time is not your friend unless you are Nasus. > [{quoted}](name=shileka,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qkhQEEh5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-14T18:30:52.256+0000) > > problem is junglers just make baron calls whenever they see it spawn, i have literaly seen junglers make baron calls when the adc and supp are dead and when everyone is oom or at 200 hp What elo do you play in again? I'm talking about junglers in general remember. Refer back to my point: >Chance is they know what they are doing, because people who don't either keep their mouth shut and follow calls or they stay in rubber band 7. Or both.
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: > When he calls for baron, JUST DO IT. And then the enemy nunu steals it and their team proceeds to wreck you and win the game after you get aced. Seriously though, the amount of games that I lost to terrible baron calls is unreal, so unreal that I stopped baroning alltogether, unless they are all dead or something like that, in which case I prefer to push 95% of the time
> [{quoted}](name=Rayz019,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qkhQEEh5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-06-14T17:46:34.931+0000) > > And then the enemy nunu steals it and their team proceeds to wreck you and win the game after you get aced. > > Seriously though, the amount of games that I lost to terrible baron calls is unreal, so unreal that I stopped baroning alltogether, unless they are all dead or something like that, in which case I prefer to push 95% of the time I understand your point, but taking baron is better 75% of the time because it gives you gold, stats, powered up minions, mini homeguards and advanced recall. It's sooo much better than taking 1 tower. If you can get an inhibitor though, i would prioritise that.
Emillie (EUW)
: The fact that even a Bronze 5 can have level 5 mastery with a champion tells me Champion Mastery isn't actually a good indicator of being good with said champion. Edit: and I do have a level 5 mastery. {{champion:103}}
> [{quoted}](name=u wot m7 m8 m9,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qkhQEEh5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-14T17:34:46.468+0000) > > The fact that even a Bronze 5 can have level 5 mastery with a champion tells me Champion Mastery isn't actually a good indicator of being good with said champion. > > Edit: and I do have a level 5 mastery. {{champion:103}} True, but that means they at least know what the champion does. I've seen people instalock Rumble because "Dyrus play him so he must be good"
Rioter Comments
Archadyl (EUW)
: Can't login into client
Welcome to the no log train.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: well you just cant , the enemy shaco is a really good individual carry . so yeah if he get fed , you will lose almost everytime
> [{quoted}](name=xGodzPlayerx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TpTPMdUZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-19T17:23:08.669+0000) > > well you just cant , the enemy shaco is a really good individual carry . so yeah if he get fed , you will lose almost everytime I lost 20lp for that, and time. I didn't learn anything from it other than I shouldn't let my teammate jungle when he/she says he/she can't support. So it was pretty much a waste of time.
Rioter Comments
Sdars (EUW)
: You do realize that by induction, if you allow 98 lp people to go into series, you just lower the bar to 97, right? By induction, as soon as you win a game, in a division, you should go up to series/promos, by your logic.
> [{quoted}](name=Sdars,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fNL8coE7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-05-18T19:42:47.080+0000) > > You do realize that by induction, if you allow 98 lp people to go into series, you just lower the bar to 97, right? > By induction, as soon as you win a game, in a division, you should go up to series/promos, by your logic. You do realise this is just a joke right?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Only Fate (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SaulitoPambisito,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u50llOgE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-15T07:00:41.425+0000) > > ._. It's incredible they've taken so long to fix this bug. While murica already has them, i want to play with them already :(
> [{quoted}](name=Only Fate,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u50llOgE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-05-15T07:01:27.326+0000) > > While murica already has them, i want to play with them already :( Same. I wanted to buy SSW Talon, to my surprise the bundle is not in the store and neither are the skins. I thought it was a problem with THE BUNDLE, not THE SKINS. Maybe if people were clearer.
Show more

Saulito Senpai

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion