: > You make the false assumption that because I can not provide something that is not there it must be there and I must be a liar. No. I made the false assumption that you saying that you got punished for toxicity meant that you got punished by the Instant Feedback System....which handles all punishments for toxicity and always provides chatlogs. Apparently this very safe assumption was wrong. My bad. So if you apparently did NOT get punished by the IFS, how do you even know it's for toxicty? What kind of punishment did you get? What information did you get about it? How did you learn about it? Email? Client pop up? What did it say? Also: Have you talked to the Support? What do they say? And: Do you want me to ask them for you?
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-11T16:49:12.187+0000) > > No. I made the false assumption that you saying that you got punished for toxicity meant that you got punished by the Instant Feedback System....which handles all punishments for toxicity and always provides chatlogs. Apparently this very safe assumption was wrong. My bad. > So if you apparently did NOT get punished by the IFS, how do you even know it's for toxicty? What kind of punishment did you get? What information did you get about it? How did you learn about it? Email? Client pop up? What did it say? > > Also: Have you talked to the Support? What do they say? > And: Do you want me to ask them for you? I have send in a ticket to support and am currently awaiting a response. I am sure the longer response time means they are looking into it more closely since I usually get rather fast responses. The reason I went to the forum is because I want to know if the comunity has a set view of what a support should and not should do. I do not wish to get a permaban so if they can outline if leaving a lost lane to snowball another lane (even if they are struggling but less than the lost lane) is considered toxic behavour. This is the only reason I can think of why people would report me because as stated before I hardly ever talk about things other than cooldowns and missing players. Maybe people dislike my name and that triggers them to post a report. Maybe the system thinks that if you get reported 100 times you must be doing something wrong. Maybe me letting know toxic players I mute them and they should use pings to comunicate instead is seen as toxic behavour, I do not know and I would like to be educated on what it was that I did to warrent this punishment. I was informed about this by a popup telling me I belong to the top 5% of the players and get punished, that is pretty much all I got. There are no toxic chatlogs, no screenshots of me doing stuff I should not be doing, sure there are some bad games in my history but that would be amongs the entire team preforming badly and not just me KDA wise (damage wise still in the top 3) I do not want to get banned just because I roam to lanes that can turn a bad game into a decent one. I do not wish to get banned because the first item I buy is not a sightstone. I do not want to be banned because I let people who are telling me they wish my family to die of ebola just because my plants lasthit the kill that I mute them and they should use pings to comunicate instead.
: > Does Riot return the favour to these players and give them the same punishment they tried to force on someone who disagrees with them or do they let them off the hook? Why would they? If Riots systems punish someone who shouldn't be punished, punishing another player hardly fixes that. The main reason why he got punished is that the system made a mistake, not because someone reported him. The system should be able to handle false reports. It makes way more since to fix the flaw that caused the mistake instead of just punishing more players.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-11T16:40:37.759+0000) > > Why would they? If Riots systems punish someone who shouldn't be punished, punishing another player hardly fixes that. The main reason why he got punished is that the system made a mistake, not because someone reported him. The system should be able to handle false reports. > It makes way more since to fix the flaw that caused the mistake instead of just punishing more players. Because the person getting punished falsely has been flagged by a person accusing them without valid reasons just to get them punished is the cause of this flaw to begin with. If I would accuse you for a crime and you didn't not commit that crime I am the one commiting the offense. If you get punished because of my false accusations I would get procecuted for making them. I do not see why malicious use of the reporting system should be treated any different. The system provides no feedback about if the report is valid unless multiple reports have started an investigation. If this is false I would like to know why the system is not giving me feedback when I report someone wishing my entire family to die of ebola but when people say ez (multiple accounts of this have been documented on the forums) they get a 10 game chat restriction. You asking for a screenshot will not prove anything more than me copy pasting a chatlog would do since photoshop or other tools could be used to forge the image. I would like to stress once more there is no chatlog of me instigating in toxic behavour.
: You are mixing things up. The logical fallacy you posted actually is directed against you. You claim you are innocent. Yet you have no proof for this statement and just expect us to believe you, basically demanding that we prove you wrong before you prove that you are right. That's not how it works. The burden of proof is on you. You claimed something, you have to prove it. Not us. And if you actually are innocent, you CAN prove it by simply providing your chatlogs. Yet you refuse to do so. Therefore your theory ("I was banned innocently/for leaving my lane") has no proof and, due to the stuff you just linked yourself, we can safely assume that it's incorrect. As long as you provide no proof, your theory has no value whatsoever, i.e. it's incorrect. And the fact that you can easily change that by simply posting your chatlog but refuse to do so....well...you have to admit that this is extremely suspicious allows only one reasonable conclusion: You are hiding them because you are well aware that they don't prove but falsify your theory. Don't you think it's ironic that on the hand and you want us tell you what exactly about your behavior was toxic, but on the one hand you refuse to hand over the one and only thing that allows us to actually do that? What is the point of this discussion? Do you want help or not? If you want help: Chatlogs. If you don't want help...why did you even create this thread and why did you say you want help? Decide please.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-11T16:34:17.997+0000) > > You are mixing things up. The logical fallacy you posted actually is directed against you. You claim you are innocent. Yet you have no proof for this statement and just expect us to believe you, basically demanding that we prove you wrong before you prove that you are right. That's not how it works. The burden of proof is on you. You claimed something, you have to prove it. Not us. > And if you actually are innocent, you CAN prove it by simply providing your chatlogs. Yet you refuse to do so. Therefore your theory ("I was banned innocently/for leaving my lane") has no proof and, due to the stuff you just linked yourself, we can safely assume that it's incorrect. As long as you provide no proof, your theory has no value whatsoever, i.e. it's incorrect. > > And the fact that you can easily change that by simply posting your chatlog but refuse to do so....well...you have to admit that this allows only one conclusion: You are hiding them because you are well aware that they don't prove but falsify your theory. > > Don't you think it's ironic that on the hand and you want us tell you what exactly about your behavior was toxic, but on the one hand you refuse to hand over the one and only thing that allows us to actually do that? > > What is the point of this discussion? Do you want help or not? If you want help: Chatlogs. > If you don't want help...why did you even create this thread and why did you say you want help? Decide please. There are no logs for me to post, as I said multiple times. You make the false assumption that because I can not provide something that is not there it must be there and I must be a liar. I made this topic because I honnestly do not understand what Riot wants me to do in case of a lost lane. Do they want me to stay in that lost lane if that means a 100% loss of that game or am I allowed to roam and help my team get the advantage back. If so what decides when I am allowed to make that decision and what is exactly a support? Is it a tool for the sole use of a adc or can a support be exactly that, a support to the entire team.
: > That is the problem, there are no chatlogs containing verbal abuse or the like. Prove it. If you are truly innocent you should have nothing to hide. > Simply the fact of leaving lane was deemed toxic behavour to justify a punishment. Nonsense. This kind of behavior is not even detectable by the Instant Feedback System, it's impossible that this caused an IFS punishment. > How can I change when I do not understand what is to toxic about my behavour. If you would stop avoiding actually posting your chatlogs, we could tell you precisely what about your behavior was toxic. And if we can't we can forward your case to Riot. > I can rationalize my decisions and defend them with valid arguments. Every flamer can do that, they all have reasons. Why you did what you did is not relevant. The only question that matters is whether you broke the rules or not. So please please please, stop hiding your chatlogs and finally post them. Screenshots please (no copy paste!) and the COMPLETE chatlogs. Otherwise we have to assume you are hiding them for a reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-11T16:16:34.152+0000) > > Prove it. If you are truly innocent you should have nothing to hide. > > Nonsense. This kind of behavior is not even detectable by the Instant Feedback System, it's impossible that this caused an IFS punishment. > People can report you for griefing and when it happens enough or in a short timespan the system will flag your account. > If you would stop avoiding actually posting your chatlogs, we could tell you precisely what about your behavior was toxic. And if we can't we can forward your case to Riot. > > Every flamer can do that, they all have reasons. Why you did what you did is not relevant. The only question that matters is whether you broke the rules or not. > > So please please please, stop hiding your chatlogs and finally post them. Screenshots please (no copy paste!) and the COMPLETE chatlogs. Otherwise we have to assume you are hiding them for a reason. Here you are making a falacy: [Proof of a Negative Claim] read that part please. http://www.qcc.cuny.edu/SocialSciences/ppecorino/PHIL_of_RELIGION_TEXT/CHAPTER_5_ARGUMENTS_EXPERIENCE/Burden-of-Proof.htm Simply put, I can not prove something that is not there is not there because it is not there. You taking that as a proof I must be hiding something is just well ignorant. Let me please add to that the following edward snowden quote "If you think privacy is unimportant for you because you have nothing to hide, you might as well say free speech is unimportant for you because you have nothing useful to say."
: Jep, those are the correct numbers. Well, "correct"...let's say the most correct numbers we have. The 1/6000 error ratio was from the very beginning of the Instant Feedback System. Many things were improved since then and many flaws that caused these false positives (like being punished for flaming yourself) got fixed. So it's probably lower now. Personally I have not seen a single false positive for over a year, with the exception of a few dozen accounts that got banned because of a human error and got unbanned automatically the next day. But hey, let's use the numbers we have. So if 844 players are punished wrongfully, that's obviously not perfect. But which system is perfect? Pretty much EVERY justice system has a way higher false positive ratio than that. If you demand perfection...well, don't, there is no such thing. Given the fact that Riot does indeed reverse punishments that were given wrongfully, I think 850 out of 100.000.000 is quite good.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-11T16:10:50.900+0000) > > Jep, those are the correct numbers. Well, "correct"...let's say the most correct numbers we have. The 1/6000 error ratio was from the very beginning of the Instant Feedback System. Many things were improved since then and many flaws that caused these false positives (like being punished for flaming yourself) got fixed. So it's probably lower now. Personally I have not seen a single false positive for over a year, with the exception of a few dozen accounts that got banned because of a human error and got unbanned automatically the next day. But hey, let's use the numbers we have. > > So if 844 players are punished wrongfully, that's obviously not perfect. But which system is perfect? Pretty much EVERY justice system has a way higher false positive ratio than that. If you demand perfection...well, don't, there is no such thing. Given the fact that Riot does indeed reverse punishments that were given wrongfully, I think 850 out of 100.000.000 is quite good. I agree that it is good but for those 850 or so players it still is a bad gaming experience triggered by trigger happy reporting people. Does Riot return the favour to these players and give them the same punishment they tried to force on someone who disagrees with them or do they let them off the hook?
: > I got a punishment for toxicity In other words: Your punishment is not really related to what you are discussing here. Feel free to post your chatlogs, if you want to discuss your punishment or need advice how to improve your behavior. > It happens to me as well Chatlogs or it didn't happen. > Can you please quote the place where you found this got changed? No problem. [HERE](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9VrUtrJo-being-solo-and-having-a-team-report?comment=00000000000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000001) and [HERE](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9VrUtrJo-being-solo-and-having-a-team-report?comment=00000000000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000001). > That was taken directly from their FAQ at the support page: Fair enough. But still incorrect. I suppose they write it like that in order to avoid ticket spam by every punished player.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-11T15:47:12.158+0000) > > In other words: Your punishment is not really related to what you are discussing here. Feel free to post your chatlogs, if you want to discuss your punishment or need advice how to improve your behavior. > > Chatlogs or it didn't happen. > > No problem. [HERE](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9VrUtrJo-being-solo-and-having-a-team-report?comment=00000000000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000001) and [HERE](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9VrUtrJo-being-solo-and-having-a-team-report?comment=00000000000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000001). > > Fair enough. But still incorrect. I suppose they write it like that in order to avoid ticket spam by every punished player. That is the problem, there are no chatlogs containing verbal abuse or the like. Simply the fact of leaving lane was deemed toxic behavour to justify a punishment. This is why I do not understand this happening. No system is without flaws that is a fact but when you are one of the 844 that get punished because people weaponize reports it sucks. That is why I am asking the comunity and Riot to please explain to me how they want me to act in the Support role. How can I change when I do not understand what is to toxic about my behavour. I can rationalize my decisions and defend them with valid arguments. Just because some people disagree with my decission does not mean I should be punished for it. When I decide to leave botlane and snowball someone else we most of the time end up winning 2 other lanes instead of losing more than 1.
: > It is impossible to have people check every single report I never said it's people. It's the Instant Feedback System. > even a 0,001% failrate means a lot of people with the massive amount of players playing and reporting. Given the fact that 5% of all players get punished and we have roughly 100 million players, a failrate of 0,001% means that overall 50 people got punished by mistake. You should probably do the math before you say things like "a lot of people".
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-11T15:21:10.068+0000) > > I never said it's people. It's the Instant Feedback System. You claim it can not be abused which in just under 844 cases it is. > > Given the fact that 5% of all players get punished and we have roughly 100 million players, a failrate of 0,001% means that overall 50 people got punished by mistake. You should probably do the math before you say things like "a lot of people". http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior/reports-how-do-they-work I think 50 players that get unrightfully punished is quite a lot. granted I made a calulative error by rounding numbers That being said the actual failrate is 1 in 6000 (1,6666666666666666666666666666667e-4) 5% toxic of 100,000,000 total playerbase = 5,000,000 toxic players 5,000,000 x 1,6666666666666666666666666666667e-4 = 844 players who get punished unjustified. *source https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/05/riot-rolls-out-automated-instant-bans-for-league-of-legends-trolls/
: > Not that long ago a Singed support main got punished because he was playing a off meta champion that his team members did not aprove of. He did comunicate with them about his intentions yet he still got punished. First of all: As far as I am aware he was WARNED about being punished. Secondly he didn't just play an off meta champion, he fully intentionally sabotaged his team. People often think that his "tactic" worked because he had a normal winratio on Singed. However this normal winratio was caused by him playing a normal toplane Singed most of the time. His smite support Singed however had a horrible winratio, very similar to those of intentional feeders. It was definitely not a viable tactic and he knew that. Thirdly his "communication" consisted of telling his teammates what he was going to do. However he didn't care at all if they were okay with it. That's pretty much like saying "I am going to feed" and thinking that makes it okay. Communication doesn't just consist of writing something in chat. You actually have to consider what the other people are saying. And he didn't do that, he played this way regardless of how his teammates reacted. That's not communication. And last but not least: After getting an explanation even the guy himself agreed that his behavior was not okay. > The only thing required by the ADC is to not all in them I think you are grossly oversimplifying how a lonely ADC can play against a fed duo bot lane. You can't blame your ADC for continueing to die if you just leave him alone against two fed enemies. That's not his fault, that's on you. No matter how safe he tries to play, this is a horrible situation in which you barely can avoid to feed. > I would like to know how Riot demands a support player to play. Assist your team in the best possible way and in a way that your team doesn't completely disagree with. > Am I allowed to pick a champion that is not specifically a support (Velkoz, Zyra, Annie, Brand, (Miss fortune?!), Malzahar or any other pick for that matter that is not specifically mentioned to be a support) Yes, if it is efficient at this moment. Preferably you should communicate with your team when you pick something unusual to make sure they are okay with it. Normally, if your idea makes sense, they are okay with it. > Can you please explain to me why you punish me when I actually am playing the role I was asigned to, Support It would help to know what exactly you got punished for. Did you get banned for intentionally feeding? Or toxicity? What kind of punishment did you get? > ps; when will you start punishing people that abuse the report function? Since all reports are checked, that's not necessary. It's impossible to abuse the report function in a functional way. Of course you can randomly report people, but it won't have any effect. > Lowering the report value is a bad idea because some report might be valid Due to the fact that all reports are checked, report value doesn't exist anymore. It only existed in the old Tribunal system. > It is against your policy to revert punishments you hand out It's not. Riot does revert punishments that were given wrongfully. That happens very rarely, but when it happens Riot fixes it. edit: Looking at your match history it seems you are still playing. You didn't even get a ban, right? This is a speculative problem you are talking about, not an actual one, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-11T05:46:35.081+0000) > > First of all: As far as I am aware he was WARNED about being punished. Secondly he didn't just play an off meta champion, he fully intentionally sabotaged his team. People often think that his "tactic" worked because he had a normal winratio on Singed. However this normal winratio was caused by him playing a normal toplane Singed most of the time. His smite support Singed however had a horrible winratio, very similar to those of intentional feeders. It was definitely not a viable tactic and he knew that. > Thirdly his "communication" consisted of telling his teammates what he was going to do. However he didn't care at all if they were okay with it. That's pretty much like saying "I am going to feed" and thinking that makes it okay. Communication doesn't just consist of writing something in chat. You actually have to consider what the other people are saying. And he didn't do that, he played this way regardless of how his teammates reacted. That's not communication. > And last but not least: After getting an explanation even the guy himself agreed that his behavior was not okay. > > I think you are grossly oversimplifying how a lonely ADC can play against a fed duo bot lane. You can't blame your ADC for continueing to die if you just leave him alone against two fed enemies. That's not his fault, that's on you. No matter how safe he tries to play, this is a horrible situation in which you barely can avoid to feed. > If the adc has been feeding because of his own fault, not warding, going in at the wrong times and is not able to turn into a carry it would be a waste of resources to continue trying to help him when all he does is die over and over locking not only himself but also the support out. When he continues to feed he is worth less credits each death. > Assist your team in the best possible way and in a way that your team doesn't completely disagree with. > > Yes, if it is efficient at this moment. Preferably you should communicate with your team when you pick something unusual to make sure they are okay with it. Normally, if your idea makes sense, they are okay with it. > So how many people can disagree with it, 1-2-3? If the team comp should use a tank but top decides to last pick a Yasuo should he be punished for not picking what is in the best interest of the team? How about the other players that don't pick what would make the better team comp. How do you decide who is at fault? If I look up a players match history and see they have a terrible KDA on the champ they wish to play but a better one on another champ they play in the same role should I get banned for removing that champion from the pool at champ select while it is in the best interest of the other players he does not play that one champion. Now when there is a super strong pick and the person wanting it is last pick while the other players do not own that champion or are not willing to give up their champ pick to take that one for him, am I toxic for banning that champion because I do not want the other team to first pick that strong champion and potentionally destroy our team? If someone wishes to pick a Teemo as a support it makes sense for them to do so. His blind stops the adc which is AA based from doing damage and effectively ruins their lasthitting potential. The mushrooms provide a huge mapcontrol and is a free sightstone at level 6 which provides not only vision but also a slow and damage. Yet when someone picks a Teemo as a support he instantly gets accussed of being a troll and gets flamed. Because there are meta supports that are considered better is my guess. People neglect the fact that someone good at one champion might be terrible at another. I would take the one trick pony Teemo support over a bad Thresh any day. > It would help to know what exactly you got punished for. Did you get banned for intentionally feeding? Or toxicity? What kind of punishment did you get? > I got a punishment for toxicity which is rather special because rarely speak and when I do it is "player x please use your wards" when they are on 2/2 or when e.g. a Anivia loses her passive. The rest I do is all by means of ping. Not spamming them, just clicking them to inform my team mates. > Since all reports are checked, that's not necessary. It's impossible to abuse the report function in a functional way. Of course you can randomly report people, but it won't have any effect. > Have it happen often enough and the automatic investigation is triggered, as demonstrated by the singed support. It happens to me as well > Due to the fact that all reports are checked, report value doesn't exist anymore. It only existed in the old Tribunal system. > Can you please quote the place where you found this got changed? > It's not. Riot does revert punishments that were given wrongfully. That happens very rarely, but when it happens Riot fixes it. > > That was taken directly from their FAQ at the support page: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201898070#h1q2 CAN MY SUSPENSION BE REMOVED? ****Suspensions due to the Instant Feedback System will not be lifted or shortened __under any circumstance__.**** Disciplinary suspensions unrelated to the Instant Feedback System, such as an inappropriate summoner name, will vary depending on the specific situation. In these cases, please submit a ticket to Player Support, and we will be happy to provide you with more information about your suspension and how to proceed. > edit: Looking at your match history it seems you are still playing. You didn't even get a ban, right? This is a speculative problem you are talking about, not an actual one, right? No that is not the case, this is actually happening to me. So please explain to me what it is you expect me to do as a support. I think this is why people dislike being a support, they think you are supposed to play some healing bot that follows the adc around all day and don't do anything other than be his slave. This is also why Riot should not punish people for doing something that breaks this idea by being a more active. Maybe, just maybe autofil was not required if they changed the way people vieuw a support as.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-11T06:44:15.245+0000) > > The Singed "support" player got unbanned and Riot updated their policy in regards to unusual picks teammates are in disagreement with. > > Also, what Humpel said. Good that they have unbanned him, too bad it took a public outrage to force them to change. Could you show me this new policy?
: > get punished for weaponized reports This isn't possible. All reports are checked, you literally can't abuse reports to get someone punished who doesn't deserve it.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-11T05:48:18.576+0000) > > This isn't possible. All reports are checked, you literally can't abuse reports to get someone punished who doesn't deserve it. This is false. It is impossible to have people check every single report so Riot makes use of a bot to do it for them, which is mostly correct. Maybe in the cases where someone gets a permaban they have a actual person looking over the facts. I got punished and do not feel like I deserve it, even a 0,001% failrate means a lot of people with the massive amount of players playing and reporting. And even when a human looks over the "evidence" they are still able to make mistakes as was done in the Singed Support case.
ZoOoReLLL (EUNE)
: I want my account back
Contact support, they have a list of questions like your time of creation, ispn, what champs you owned, refunds used and RP bought. Look for that information and they can help you I guess. For certain issues you’ll still want to Submit a Ticket to Player Support the old-fashioned way: Billing issues Suspension appeals Account Recovery
: Skimming between the line you sound like a really bad support. its one thing if you have a bad ADC but if you leave lane , especially late game , its open season on that ADC, especially if its an ADC without good waveclear. If enemy have a ranged support it also means the lone ADC can forget about farming under the tower. Even if some ADCs are that bad , a support that buys ancient coin and give up on the ADC is pretty much giving away a lane for free. Also I bet some Top and Mid that are doing remotely well don't really want you in their lane and that would be enough to tilt them when you don't listen and roam around there scaring away their prey from an otherwise perfectly timed skillshot.
> [{quoted}](name=Vengeful Newb,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VXOYN7PU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-11T02:32:13.681+0000) > > Skimming between the line you sound like a really bad support. > > its one thing if you have a bad ADC but if you leave lane , especially late game , its open season on that ADC, especially if its an ADC without good waveclear. > If enemy have a ranged support it also means the lone ADC can forget about farming under the tower. > > Even if some ADCs are that bad , a support that buys ancient coin and give up on the ADC is pretty much giving away a lane for free. > > Also I bet some Top and Mid that are doing remotely well don't really want you in their lane and that would be enough to tilt them when you don't listen and roam around there scaring away their prey from an otherwise perfectly timed skillshot. That is just it, I do not leave him in late game. We as a team usually cuddle around the one that is hyper fed and when the adc stays near that player he will get his kills and can become of more use. It makes no sense to stay in a lost lane and have 2 players turn inert instead of unlocking the ones that are able to carry, the ADC will benefit from this when he groups up. If I go toplane and toplane tells me they do not want me there I move down towards mid so I ganked 2 lanes with the jungler, resulting in kills or a turret. Destroying a turret unlocks that lane to roam and again help out the struggling adc in the long run. I do not think this warrents a punishment because you do not fit the "support" those players have in mind. Before you can punish people make a clear outline what is and what isn't supporting. I would like to know if there are other players who get punished for weaponized reports and if this issue is big can we find a suitable sollution to this problem E.G. punish report abusers with something more detectable than a lower report value such as a account lock or a simple warning.
Rioter Comments
Icepaw (EUNE)
: Note for smurfs
The best thing about smurfs is that they always flame about how bad their team is.... almost as if they are on a lower level...O wait....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
hibiki2k (EUW)
: how u climb when ur team is always 0/15 then afk at 8m when u are 1/0 1v2 everysingle game
http://oi63.tinypic.com/5vu7pv.jpg Riot is the problem not taking these jerks out and when you call them what they are they chatban you instead (yes I called them useless after they began to dance on the fountain, such a personal insult....) That game was won but these 2 premades decided to troll, they are still doing this and not being punished.
: Redemption is SO busted
Love the item. Would be more apropriate if it was cast from the player with the item and not with 5500 range. But he, abuse it while you can, it's pre-season madness!
: Smurfing and buying level 30 unranked accounts
If you smurf Riot detects this and puts you against other smurfs pre lvl 30. I consider starting a new account to learn multiple roles with no runes as a good way to improve on this game.
: TylerT1 and the Singed support ban...how certain members of the Community defend toxicity.
The concern I have about this ban is that now it is unclear to me when I am allowed to leave my adc alone. What amount of time do I have to be in lane before I am alowed to roam. Can I ditch my adc if he is unable to carry so I can invest my time in a player who can lead the team to victory or am I forced to be at his side at all cost? As my name suggests I play Zyra on this account any time I can, even if it does not fit the team comp and the team screams I have to go tank. Will I get banned for refusing to listen to my team while they could also adjust their pick? My reasoning behind picking this champ is simple, in solo queue I can not expect my adc is able to carry the game. On this champion I know I can. Therefor I rather pick this champion into an unfavourable matchup/team comp than pick what my team wants me to. On my main I play what fits the team best, result is 2 tiers lower and tons of games trying to climb the ladders.
: I love you! I AM FCKING BATMAN!!!!! How cool is that? :)
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9XzQLaTP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-15T18:58:31.193+0000) > > I love you! > > > I AM FCKING BATMAN!!!!! > > How cool is that? :) feels bad man...
: Short overview of issues with support role
> [{quoted}](name=dark100dark100,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dRbqEbzu,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-16T08:02:02.801+0000) > > Since riot announced they want to do something with supports many people try to explain what is the problem. I realized that they are talking about the same problem but in a very complicated way. So lets make a short summary: > > Other roles: lots of choices. You can focus on killing enemies, you can do split-push, you can flank enemies from rear, you can roam, etc. So those roles are fun because you can decide your own strategy and execute it. > > Support rule: only duties. You have to follow the decisions of the team (even if they are bad), you need to gather information for others, you need to shield / heal / cc which is also a benefit for others. > > Other roles: adapting strategy. Depending on the game state you can adapt your strategy. > Support role: in a 40 minute game you do the same thing from minute 1 to minute 40. No choices. > > As a support you can try to guide the team using chat and explain the basics about the game for noobs. But that is also boring after the 50th game. You just want decent teammates, who are on the same skill level as you (people wants better matchmaking where the support MMR cannot be higher than team average MMR). > > In short you sacrifice your own skills / talents for helping others. And you get nothing in return. This is where the frustration comes. Have you actually played support? There are pleanty of things a support can do. Ever played Zyra support, brand, anivia, sona with ap items? These champions carry their team as support. Roaming is what you do when the enemy team is not in lane and your minions wave is pushed into their turret. there are roaming supports like bard and sona (dat movement speed) The new item Redemption is great! its long range lets you hit allied lanes when you roam a bit and snipe off those recalling in the wrong place. During team fights you can be the initiator (Leoana) or the peel (nami) The support is one of the most important roles in the game since it is it's job to get the carry to a point where well, they can carry. Without a good support a adc is useless since they have no armour and only stack damage (in most cases) I agree it is more fun to support an adc that knows how this game works but untill you get to that point play carry supports or take your carry support midlane and learn it pretty damn good. A support can splitpush but the question should be should they. It is more intelligent to have a player with teleport do that so he can tp in when big fights break out.
: Well this might be because you shouldnt have gotten 30 LP per game. > Unfortunately, for players who have climbed ranks rapidly as a result of incorrect placement and **inflated LP gains**
> [{quoted}](name=4fortytwo2,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=Pob3UmE4,comment-id=000f000b0001,timestamp=2016-11-15T22:15:02.359+0000) > > Well this might be because you shouldnt have gotten 30 LP per game. Read: Low ranked players who won games against much higher rated opponents (diamond and master) do not desirve higher LP gains, they need to be placed into bronze 5 even when they play 50+ games and climbed from said bronze 5 to silver 5. Just do it over again even when they still get +30 LP per win as before. once I got to silver 5 it was a healthy +22 on win and -15 on loss.
Eambo (EUW)
: Flex Queue Fix and (Re)Placements Information
I highly doubt Riot is willing to revert this "potential fix" and admit they made a mistake by using it. It will take them a whole year to come up with a fix. It was the case when they removed solo queue in season 6 while everyone said that was a bad idea. They will take a year before bringing back normal draft queue to the smaler servers. They listen to their players but their response is too slow and really selective. Just man up, admit you messed up her and give every one a full reset now or when the season starts. For those already placed in flex queue before the new season you make a nice little summoners icon and you learn from this mistake.
Dubbiii (EUW)
: Why you do this riot???
Dear Riot, As a silver player I get matched up with plats and diamond players. And I loved every second of it. Y U CHANGE THIS! You know how satisfying it is to play with people who actually understand the game opposed to bronze and silver players I get matched up with who don't? In those few games I learned more about the game than in 400 other games. I hope you are happy, I won't be touching flex any more. I was hoping you wouldn't base flex queue on solo queue mmr and actually used 2 ladders, I was lied to.
duckarp (EUNE)
: So your nickname finally caught up with you? :)
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X33kk2mz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-10T09:19:22.039+0000) > > So your nickname finally caught up with you? :) You can't escape the ban hammer XD Actually it was my room mate who got banned, dirty bastard is bronze 4 using cheats HAHA
Rioter Comments
Teejoon (EUW)
: The rewards are Custom Emote, Loading Screen Badge, Announcement Banner and Role Title. Nothing more yet xD
> [{quoted}](name=Teejoon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BApjJMc5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-09T17:28:23.647+0000) > > The rewards are Custom Emote, Loading Screen Badge, Announcement Banner and Role Title. Nothing more yet xD I wish they tied in something special on experience rather than just S ratings... I got my main to lvl 7 at account level 14
Vesemir (EUW)
: Supports will gain a lot of popularity IMO. They are the only ones who will stop the assassin from nuking the adc or apc. Lulu, Janna, Tahm, Sona will be the god tier supports.
> [{quoted}](name=Chelleyon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nzfO7qH5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-09T18:32:01.033+0000) > > Supports will gain a lot of popularity IMO. They are the only ones who will stop the assassin from nuking the adc or apc. Lulu, Janna, Tahm, Sona will be the god tier supports. zillian #>
: Greetings Scripting Zyra. Although kha zix had 17 deaths he tried to build normally. Unfortunately I can't judge this specific case as I can't watch the replay but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he didn't do it on purpose and he most likely had a terrible game. I will rise the stake and say it was his first time in a while or the absolute first time playing the champion as he wanted to try it after the rework. If this was indeed a very ranked game I will have to insist you refrained playing ranked for the next couple of weeks as the chances of finding this kind of people is quite high and try only playing normal for the time being
That player was not using Kha'zix, Troll picking into a ranked game after being asked not to, ignoring all pings, taking ignite and TP and going 5 vs 1 every single time when asked multiple times to stop doing so makes this in my opinion intentional. I think I will simply wait untill the normal ranked is back, this is just sad.
Wex0r (EUW)
: Should Riot restore Normal draft and remove blind pick instead ?
How to fix blindpick. Add draft option where you can select your 2 possitions. Randomly put into lobby, order decides who picks first. You do not have a ban phase. You do not see the picks of the other team. takes 15 seconds longer, removes all toxicity.
Sherrinka (EUNE)
: Riot, shove Blind Pick up your back entrance
Dear Riot, Instalocking programs, non detectable because of privacy EU-legislation will become the norm due to removing the queue from eune. Well done, account security down the drain, gateway programs to scripters, a bloody mess. EUWest supports you EUNE players.
n4zArh (EUNE)
: Thanks for removing ability to play together with friends (EUNE)
Let your wallet speak, send support a message in which you explain you will no longer be purchasing skins or merchandise because of this decission. The outrage of players has improved the game in the past (lux model?).
Rioter Comments
: Any ideas for a summoner name related to Zyra ?
: Champ select terrorism needs to stop.
If people ask nicely mostly there are other players willing to swap lanes. I rather have a good midlaner than a troll on top.
Yaveinn33 (EUNE)
: Champions with most friendly or toxic players?
I recall there being a statistic post about this on redit a while back, janna players are the least toxic XD Also, junglers should snowball a winning lane and not waste time on a lost lane. Top is bad, gets tons of ganks and now is normal...jungler is now also normal. Bot is owning hard, does not get attention and can not snowball, now is also normal... Top is bad gets no ganks, plays save and turtles. Bot is owning, gets spoonfed more kills and carries the game to victory... lategame top benefits from the other lane carrying him/her. Ow and as a Zyra main I can tell you, all kills belong to Zyra. How can it be a kill steal when I do 95% of the damage and the adc poops in 1 aa there...(solo queue is about carrying yourself) That is toxic? maybe but as the system currently works selfish players get rewarded on the long run because they are more likely to carry games. That being said, the most enjoyable games are those where the synergy is just right.
LordSocom (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Paounn,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=GPzaqm22,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-04T22:23:11.672+0000) > > Because I was planning to use the league client as a drive-inefficent istant messenger and I wanted to spare myself from being invited over and over in games. hmm maybe asking for a game filter would be a good option. Where you can select which maps/modes you want to be invited to and if you don't want any invites you can deselect all modes. This would actually help a lot of players including myself :p
> [{quoted}](name=LordSocom,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=GPzaqm22,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-04T23:12:46.801+0000) > > hmm maybe asking for a game filter would be a good option. Where you can select which maps/modes you want to be invited to and if you don't want any invites you can deselect all modes. This would actually help a lot of players including myself :p I would totally agree to this, especially end of season where I will get demoted to silver with 1 more loss, the scare I had when I no brain clicked a ranked game instead of a normal...luckely my mate dodged the queue there for me.
: Please don't play Yasuo unless your team is this:
Musiicy (EUW)
: RANKING TEMPORARILY VANISHED LOL
Yes what the fck.... edit: and it is back https://s15.postimg.org/6i4oacdyj/ranked.png Permanent placements, welcome to elo hell. https://s13.postimg.org/xjl5hrhuv/hackszyra.png It is back!!!
: You can just practice in normal games. You can 95% of the cases get your desired role, and probably your champion. Ranked is a competitive, where everyone should given at least close to being fair chance to win. Just by adding a smurf, who might be 2-3 or even 4 tier higher than anyone not only ruins the enemy team's game, but also gives a free win to a team, and messing up their MMR (they climb even tho they shouldn't).
> [{quoted}](name=Bacon and Weed,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XBmuEEwG,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-11-01T12:25:11.092+0000) > > You can just practice in normal games. You can 95% of the cases get your desired role, and probably your champion. Ranked is a competitive, where everyone should given at least close to being fair chance to win. Just by adding a smurf, who might be 2-3 or even 4 tier higher than anyone not only ruins the enemy team's game, but also gives a free win to a team, and messing up their MMR (they climb even tho they shouldn't). So, I do my placements and get bronze 4... I start to play say 1000 games normals and than play in ranked again, still bronze 4 but with tons of experience..How does this differ from a smurf?
: Dear smurfs! If you can't reach higher level than you actually are, don't ruin lower people's game
Dear Bacon and Weed, cleaver name by the way. I do not see what you have against people who are smurfs (note, I am against boosting) I have been on my main in bronze/silver for about 1200 games. With the rights EXP and IP boosts I was able to get a new account into gold after just 10 days. This would not have been possible had I not made a new account and get a redo on my placements. How come you ask? Well since on my main account I learned a lot about this game I wanted to see how far I would come had I have had this knowledge to begin with. Who do you think you are to tell people what to do? Let me turn it around, "Dear Scrubs, if you can't reach higher level than you actually are, go play normals more and don't ruin the game for those who actually invested time in learning the game"
: Scripting Zyra
I love playing the "Support" https://clips.twitch.tv/scriptingzyra/DeadFoxGrammarKing
: Why Are People So Abusive
if you say ez in allchat and there is no ezreal in the team, you are reported for unsportsmanlike conduct. The only times I say easy is when someone on the other team does something, says ez and 2 minutes later gets deleted by my combo.
tortsY (EUNE)
: EASY WAY HOW TO NOT GET BANNED!!! SEE THIS BEFORE RITO DELETES THIS ;D!!!
Can you send me this "code" with a .lua extention so I can inject it into every game? Will try to also get the other players in my lobby infected.
Rioter Comments
: Scripting Zyra
I love to play with a good adc, https://clips.twitch.tv/scriptingzyra/ClearMonkeyTriHard if you would like to duo, let me know and add me in game.
  Rioter Comments
: Dear Riot...Please can you not spoil the Finals result please?
Thank you riot, notification in client shows score on lefthand side. Rito Plz
: Wolf basically started the troll-chain of troll MF support - he picked a champion that is strong in general to support his team. And of course people follow him. Knowing that meta-sheep follow him, I have NOT tried MF supp. Instead, I take Garen supp and Xin supp, hell, one can take even Jhin or (the most troll) Nasus support(**!**) - like, WTF, nasus needs stacks, and he will steal farm from adc...
> [{quoted}](name=SMURF HENEKTON,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=fAfhobl6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-10-30T03:26:46.648+0000) > > Wolf basically started the troll-chain of troll MF support - he picked a champion that is strong in general to support his team. And of course people follow him. > > Knowing that meta-sheep follow him, I have NOT tried MF supp. Instead, I take Garen supp and Xin supp, hell, one can take even Jhin or (the most troll) Nasus support(**!**) - like, WTF, nasus needs stacks, and he will steal farm from adc... I actually did this on my main, Jhin support. When people didn't dodge queue I won 70+% with him as a support (30+ games) in Gold elo.
Show more

Scripting Zyra

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion