SoBadKid (EUW)
: if u can kill them u can free push. if u just push u can easely get killed
If all your team is behind, like you said, then you won't kill anyone. They have the Drakes, they have the CS, they have the gold, the XP and they have the items. If you 5v5 them, you straight up lose.
SoBadKid (EUW)
: "PuShIng iS bEtTeR tHeN KiLls" mf - 2020
If your teammates were behind as you say, then pushing makes sense. You can't fight the enemy team. Clearly MF had the big brains in your team.
: Why didn't I get chat restrictions or a warning before the 14-days ban
Depends on what you've said. If you've said some words in Romanian that are the equivalent of "k y s" or some racist or homophobic remarks, you get a direct 14 day ban. It's not always necessary to go through the chat restrictions before the 14 days ban.
: Rito only cares if you make new account and speend money again, one of the main reasons they ban for chats.
I don't really think so. - Original account. Invested hundreds of dollars in it. The probability is to invest even more because you already have a collection of skins. - New account after the original was banned. Chances are that you won't invest in a new account, probably you will use it to troll some games. I think that if they want your money, they wouldn't perma ban accounts. They will let you keep your account and you continue to give them money.
: So you queue up a bronze player like Malphite vs a season 9 Plat that`s something! :)) New 2k20 MMR and queue balance system! I don't care about the loss that`s not the problem here, the actual problem is that queue system is fked up you know!
But you were not plat in season 9, you were gold 4 with 41 LP. Maybe your MMR was Silver 1, who knows. After the MMR reset, your MMR probably dropped around Silver 4 or 3. So a Bronze paired with a Silver 4 is pretty accurate.
HolyBen10 (EUNE)
: [Q] Perma after 1 report?
Yes, 1 report is enough to get you perma banned, especially after a 14 days ban, and especially for toxicity. Contrary to what people believe, that only pre-mades or multiple reports will get you banned, 1 report is equal to 9 reports, but only if you break the rules. Now in your case, you got banned for inting, and I am not 100% sure if toxicity and inting are part of the same penalty. So, you won't get a perma ban for inting in just 1 game after the 14 days ban for inting. But if you keep it up, you will eventually. For toxicity, yes, after the 14 day ban, 1 report is enough to get you perma banned only if you were toxic in chat. If you didn't do anything against the rules, no matter how many people report you, nothing will happen. (there are some cases, but those are extremely rare, where you can be banned unfairly, but you will be immediately unbanned after Riot check's the replay)
Father Tios (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yYo1LpwO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T20:53:39.189+0000) > > You don't purchase the goods, you purchase the right to use them. Which is practically the same thing for the customer, as ruled by the european union. >And it's not like they don't give everything back once they will unban that account. If they unban, and after notable efforts by the customer - it is common practice for companies to give out compensation when a customer suffers due to their mistakes. > > And speaking of charity, this guys work their asses to give you a **FREE** to play game, It. Is. A. Business. >without forcing you to give them money, **EVER**. They actually pay people, to give you something fun and entertaining for **FREE**. So after they give you something for **FREE**, you want them to compensate you for a mistake that a program did? It is a business people spend money on. You should be compensated when something you spend money and effort on has been affected negatively. Their intent is to make a profit, and how they make a profit is due to the customers. It is gullible to say 'but you get to play for free'. Their goal is to make money out of it, it is a business model, not a charity.
> Which is practically the same thing for the customer, as ruled by the european union. True, but this is Riot Games, a private company. Their rules. Try to sue them after they perma ban your account and you lose all of which you bought, try invoking EU rules or USA laws, or everything you can. You will be surprised how fast you will lose. If they want to compensate you, they will, if they don't want to, they won't. You, me, no one else have a say in the matter.
: In my 2 years of being on this forum i saw only 1 person who has been wrongly banned for chat. And hundreds of people claiming to be wrongly banned while having toxic chat logs. And somebody got banned over sett bug?
> And somebody got banned over sett bug? Yeah, this guy. It's a bug where you get stuck to Sett after he uses his ult on you. There is nothing you can do about it once it happens. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/Jw3ephO3-banned-because-of-sett
Father Tios (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yYo1LpwO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-17T20:44:28.668+0000) > > They are apologising to those who are wrongfully banned and their bans are lifted. The number of players that are wrongfully banned is very small, and I don't see a point for compensation. An honest apology is more than enough for me. They haven't and it should be a part - especially if it has to be brought on boards and/or reddit because of support not working. They should also make it public that it is possible that it happens and that people who believe it has happened to them, should actually protest it. Customers shouldn't suffer due to %%%%ups of a company. > > Asking for compensation is like asking for money because you donated to charity. What? No? If the goods you purchase are taken away wrongfully, you should be compensated. This is a business, not a charity.
> If the goods you purchase are taken away wrongfully You don't purchase the goods, you purchase the right to use them. And it's not like they don't give everything back once they will unban that account. And speaking of charity, these guys work their asses off to give you a **FREE** to play game, without forcing you to give them money, **EVER**. They actually pay people, to give you something fun and entertaining for **FREE**. So after they give you something for **FREE**, you want them to compensate you for a mistake that a program did? And who says that they didn't give compensation? I remember there was a time when the servers were down for a long period, and I remembered that they give us something back then.
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Compensation for those wrongly banned
They are apologising to those who are wrongfully banned and their bans are lifted. The number of players that are wrongfully banned is very small, and I don't see a point for compensation. An honest apology is more than enough for me. Asking for compensation is like asking for money because you donated to charity.
: Perma ban due to other's actions
Same excuses... haven't played in a long time, account hacked, brother played instead of me, banned for flaming. Long story short: - you played, you flamed, you got banned (blaming a "brother" for doing that) - account sharing, brother flamed, deserved ban Doesn't matter which one happened, both are deserved bans.
4Veśta (EUW)
: 14 day ban not see reform card
It should be written on the first line. "Your account has been suspended until..." If not, enter your opgg, look at your last game, and add 14 days from that point.
Ivy Senpai (EUNE)
: perma ban cause my teammates and enemy.
> So this is what happened months ago.. i was playing in my account and in few games i get teammtes who were toxic, balmes each others mostly on jungler (in that case me or some1 else) so i got 14 day suspended because of flame... so i did not flame in that 14 days once or something like that. and after it passed 14 days i played normaly again and i got a few games were i was pretty bad.. cuz yea somethis u play very good and sometimes too well. yea in that case it was bad 3 games where i was playing bad... and i got flamed and blamed on me by my teamates .. and in the last game before my ban it happen to get 1 game and in that game i guess 7 players report me for No reason. my teammates flame and blamed me saying that i was toxic saying that i flame i was mad and they typed in all chat to report me and they get each other and saying all to report me but i didn't get the answer where in this game i was the one who flamed? i mean only thing i did it was once said to report my botlane for feed (i don't remember well) and then they started to flame me , blame me , reporting me and saying that i was feeding thati'm useless and so on... and i was just asking where i flamed .... where i was toxic then they made me mad and saying that the enemy team were better cuz they have map(my team didn't have one ) so i was telling them as a joke to tem to pay some attention next time and watch map that doesn't mean i flame .. they hold their opinion that i flame and was toxic... and i told them that if they could help me like enemy team did it wasn't any problem but yea i got perma ban by getting a few bad games cuz everyone has sometimes bad games and they reported me for verbal abuse... well all my friends told me that it is a misstake and that was their fault.. not mine all my frineds were suprised when they got the bad news.... and i've showed them the ban chat( the thing that shows up why u were banned for ) so the things was like this : "you tried to find answers about your concerns thats all you said there they made you mad making you playing even worst and after alll they did to you , they did not even say where you were toxic (repeating same quenstion about where you flame) you just said where their fault were that's all after all. You do not deserve perma ban for that reason!" and yea after that i told them that i can't do anything getting my account back.. 1 game chat So I counted 3 commas.
Jaxson1 (EUW)
: Honor Level Reset
I went from 5 to 2 (last checkpoint).
: Does League need a kick function?
I think that it would be a problem, since a 4 premade group can kick you for no reason, or you legitimately kick someone and then you remain 4v5 and still not a good option. Let's say that some other player that is in queue can take the kicked player's place and complete the spot mid-game or whatever, maybe he doesn't know how to play the champ that the player you have kicked was playing. This concept doesn't really work. In Counter-Strike, I got banned for a few days, because i was kicked a few times. And the players that kicked me weren't super toxic guys. Now imagine having that much power in this community.
Sasser (EUNE)
: Tips to leave gold
> My mechanical skills and map awareness are useless here. Really? Because that should be your strong point to get out of gold. > I already said that I'm good at this game You are actually mediocre at the game, your Platinum 5 and Platinum 4 with 0 lp actually puts you closer to gold level rather than platinum level. You think too highly of yourself. > And please no comments that have the "if you are good you wouldn't be plat" nature. I can very much prove that I'm as good or better than you. You actually can't. Since you made this thread, I am sure that you are waiting for an advice from an high elo player. So... Diamond and above is high elo and you should listen to their advice since those players know the game, can you prove that you are better than them? I think not. I won't say "if you are good you wouldn't be plat"... but I will say that if you are as good as you claim to be, you should get out of plat no problem.
: banned..
If you or someone else reported him, he will get banned eventually. Why I say eventually? Because this might be his first offense, and depending on what he said, he could get a ban, or he could be flagged for a ban, which will happen if he continues to flame.
mąkı (EUW)
: Unjustified Perma Ban
Another day, another toxic guy who gets perma banned claims he is innocent, and the chat logs contradict him. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: 25 games then and they warned me that my next punishment would be perma
Pretty hard to believe. I've never heard anyone to complain about this. Usually the system can skip the chat restriction and go directly to 14 day ban, and in rare cases a direct perma. But I've never heard of someone skipping the 14 day ban after a chat restriction. There are extreme cases in which this might happen, but it will never be mentioned on the 25 chat restriction log. Like I said, I have never heard about this until now.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: And you're telling be this... because....? As if i don't know how the system works
It was just a more detailed explanation, it wasn't meant for you, it was just an add-on to what you said, don't get so defensive.
Õun (EUW)
: Had the same idea but i think quitting the game will be better overall. It's so buggy and if the community rather stand behidn the person who Trolls and makes people mad it takes all the pleasure or so called fun out of it .
I think the community doesn't stand behind any of you. If the person who trolled would make a thread, he will be treated the same way.
Õun (EUW)
: Banned
> It just takes 1 bad game where i get mad and a person who intentionally tries and succeds to make you mad to get banned permanentl on an 8+ year old account . 8+years i have played this game for just 1 really bad day witha shitty person . You've never been chat restricted or 14 day banned before?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: They do tho 10 game chat restriction -> 25 game chat restriction -> **14 day ban** ->** perma ban**
That's how the perma ban works. After 14 day ban, there is 0 tolerance. First offence will get you perma. And it's perfectly normal, that's why they call it 0 tolerance.
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEX1Yhuf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-13T20:23:37.941+0000) > > Interface, click button to mute chat completely, you can't type, problem solved. guys you are dumb or what?
> how about to make mute your self function to stop flame other players? This solves your problem. If you expect Riot dev to actually respond to you, it's like waiting for the President of the United States to come to your 7th birthday party.
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: IDEA FOR RIOTS
Interface, click button to mute chat completely, you can't type, problem solved.
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl3mmkwrvGA --> Screenshot? Heres the gameplay. You can watch this game if you want and tell me what my premade bot lane was doing. Game starts at 35min.
So, I saw the game. First of all, it was very winnable. You were super fed. Their Teemo was useless and so was your ADC. The problem was that once you got fed, you didn't know what to do with that advantage. You went into some fights and chased some opponents without having information about the other players. You tried to play your game, but you tried so hard to get that inhib that you died 4 times just forcing that objective. Your chat was pretty clean until you flamed your adc. You shouldn't have said anything, you did your best, it is what it is. Jax and Aphelios flamed each other, there was no need for you to give your 2 cents. Other than that it was clean, so please, put that screenshot with the chat logs and if this is all that you did, that dog remark, then you should write a ticket. But since a lot of people like yourself claim that they didn't do anything but are reluctant to post the screenshot of the chat log, I can't side with you.
Ch0pCh0p (EUW)
: A chat restriction is not a ban, 'boy'.
Po-tay-to po-tah-to Call it whatever you want.
: My dude I can buy your entire life with a single salary, you can't afford toilet paper yet alone an hour of a "legal team"
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Ch0pCh0p (EUW)
: ***
Fine by me, I am not the one who is banned here buddy boy and cries like a princess.
: If you wouldve just inted hard and ragequit the match both times, like Riot wants you to, you would still have your account.
I think he has it, he couldn't have gotten more than a chat ban, unless he's not telling us something.
: so i am a robot or a human with emotions?
It's better to be a human that can control his emotions, especially if they are toxic.
: League of Legends think we are robots with no emotions! Deleted league today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt even say bad word when the guy said ( %%%% your mum! ) i was patient and the only thing i did is said report yoU! and i got ban ! Game 1 In-Game worldofmelodi: WP worldofmelodi: first time playing vayne worldofmelodi: i do worldofmelodi: gj top worldofmelodi: gp worldofmelodi: omg worldofmelodi: i am noob? worldofmelodi: u used ult worldofmelodi: wjem i was too far worldofmelodi: and u didnt even say u will use it worldofmelodi: reprot u for flame worldofmelodi: enjoy ban worldofmelodi: i copuy messages worldofmelodi: my accaunt with 250 level was banned worldofmelodi: guys worldofmelodi: this support ut worldofmelodi: ult worldofmelodi: when i am too far worldofmelodi: i told about malph worldofmelodi: and he flame me worldofmelodi: one more word from w or malph and bye worldofmelodi: i cant worldofmelodi: i have 0 support worldofmelodi: ok and u renjoy ban accaunt worldofmelodi: with this words worldofmelodi: malph reported worldofmelodi: for flame worldofmelodi: wow gj@! worldofmelodi: wow worldofmelodi: like u! worldofmelodi: why u go alone? worldofmelodi: vs 5 worldofmelodi: |omg this stun worldofmelodi: perma stun from jungler worldofmelodi: nice warwick when we atakc u stay back worldofmelodi: when we died u go atack worldofmelodi: we cant win with no teamfight worldofmelodi: its gg worldofmelodi: its gg no help from warwick worldofmelodi: he is just near worldofmelodi: sorry i cant play it anymore worldofmelodi: ok i will stop worldofmelodi: bye worldofmelodi: play alone worldofmelodi: i was flaming? worldofmelodi: xd worldofmelodi: funny worldofmelodi: guys hope you won cos asll team are flamers worldofmelodi: flamers never ddeserve win Game 2 In-Game worldofmelodi: dont farm worldofmelodi: ok sorry take it worldofmelodi: afk? worldofmelodi: omg xd worldofmelodi: yummi didnt even heal worldofmelodi: nice heal yummi worldofmelodi: guys i go other lane worldofmelodi: yummi enjoy solo\ worldofmelodi: nautilus wanna play next game together? worldofmelodi: omg worldofmelodi: meag stun worldofmelodi: i am 2/3 worldofmelodi: so worldofmelodi: ncie steal from Zac worldofmelodi: zac steal more my kilsl please worldofmelodi: riven worldofmelodi: u saw that?) worldofmelodi: i need to play alone or with you worldofmelodi: go away worldofmelodi: from me worldofmelodi: ui too worldofmelodi: with yummi worldofmelodi: gj worldofmelodi: it was last time i tried to help team worldofmelodi: i go farm worldofmelodi: i am not mad worldofmelodi: i am ok worldofmelodi: dont come yummiu worldofmelodi: i dont want your help worldofmelodi: nautilus ur so good worldofmelodi: u are reported for flame enjoy
> [{quoted}](name=worldofmelodi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=obfLRemi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-13T12:28:06.107+0000) > > League of Legends think we are robots with no emotions! Deleted league today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt even say bad word when the guy said ( %%%% your mum! ) i was patient and the only thing i did is said report yoU! and i got ban ! > > Game 1 > In-Game > worldofmelodi: WP > worldofmelodi: first time playing vayne > worldofmelodi: i do > worldofmelodi: gj top > worldofmelodi: gp > worldofmelodi: omg > worldofmelodi: i am noob? > worldofmelodi: u used ult > worldofmelodi: wjem i was too far > worldofmelodi: and u didnt even say u will use it > worldofmelodi: reprot u for flame > worldofmelodi: enjoy ban > worldofmelodi: i copuy messages > worldofmelodi: my accaunt with 250 level was banned > worldofmelodi: guys > worldofmelodi: this support ut > worldofmelodi: ult > worldofmelodi: when i am too far > worldofmelodi: i told about malph > worldofmelodi: and he flame me > worldofmelodi: one more word from w or malph and bye > worldofmelodi: i cant > worldofmelodi: i have 0 support > worldofmelodi: ok and u renjoy ban accaunt > worldofmelodi: with this words > worldofmelodi: malph reported > worldofmelodi: for flame > worldofmelodi: wow gj@! > worldofmelodi: wow > worldofmelodi: like u! > worldofmelodi: why u go alone? > worldofmelodi: vs 5 > worldofmelodi: |omg this stun > worldofmelodi: perma stun from jungler > worldofmelodi: nice warwick when we atakc u stay back > worldofmelodi: when we died u go atack > worldofmelodi: we cant win with no teamfight > worldofmelodi: its gg > worldofmelodi: its gg no help from warwick > worldofmelodi: he is just near > worldofmelodi: sorry i cant play it anymore > worldofmelodi: ok i will stop > worldofmelodi: bye > worldofmelodi: play alone > worldofmelodi: i was flaming? > worldofmelodi: xd > worldofmelodi: funny > worldofmelodi: guys hope you won cos asll team are flamers > worldofmelodi: flamers never ddeserve win > Game 2 > In-Game > worldofmelodi: dont farm > worldofmelodi: ok sorry take it > worldofmelodi: afk? > worldofmelodi: omg xd > worldofmelodi: yummi didnt even heal > worldofmelodi: nice heal yummi > worldofmelodi: guys i go other lane > worldofmelodi: yummi enjoy solo\ > worldofmelodi: nautilus wanna play next game together? > worldofmelodi: omg > worldofmelodi: meag stun > worldofmelodi: i am 2/3 > worldofmelodi: so > worldofmelodi: ncie steal from Zac > worldofmelodi: zac steal more my kilsl please > worldofmelodi: riven > worldofmelodi: u saw that?) > worldofmelodi: i need to play alone or with you > worldofmelodi: go away > worldofmelodi: from me > worldofmelodi: ui too > worldofmelodi: with yummi > worldofmelodi: gj > worldofmelodi: it was last time i tried to help team > worldofmelodi: i go farm > worldofmelodi: i am not mad > worldofmelodi: i am ok > worldofmelodi: dont come yummiu > worldofmelodi: i dont want your help > worldofmelodi: nautilus ur so good > worldofmelodi: u are reported for flame enjoy You have your thread on this subject, stop spamming other people's threads.
Joetri10 (EUW)
: Reminds me of the 'who punches first' argument in law. Someone on CCTV can get verbally abused to tears, but the moment that person decides to swing, it's them getting in the slammer. Love it.
Well, yes, because verbal violence is not the same as physical violence. If a guy comes at you with his fists, you can't shoot him with a gun. That's not how things should work, we are not savages.
Joetri10 (EUW)
: Yeh because when you're trying to repeat something as simple as 'this team comp isn't working' and 'i can't gank pre 6 as evelynn' and 'you're actually trash after being called a failed child', it is something us 'flamers' would say
Joetri10 (EUW)
: 2 of them were calling us garbage players, to stay in iron and to get cancer. i had to tell them countless times it was just the comps. But you can't see that because the system isn't good. Actually almost all of this is in defence of some SERIOUS harsh tones. I got muted for defending myself.
> But you can't see that because the system isn't good. Yeah, all you flamers say that.
: ***
> and therefore I am in contact with a lawyer about suing you. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Good for you man.
: ***
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} You are fun man, I'll leave you to your bs stories man, I have better things to do, but you did make my day. Have a nice evening. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Ch0pCh0p (EUW)
: Yeah, but not in a way that it can result in a permanent ban... Riot is the only one who does something like that, because it doesn't make sense. It's a competitive game, ofcourse there will be some words here and there... Ban the people who say extreme stuff like 'get cancer' or '%%%'... Not for getting mad because one of your team members decides to int all lanes... If you think this is normal, then you must be either too young to understand that words don't matter in a game or you are very very easily satisfied.
Yeah, but, that's their rules. No one forces you to play their game if you don't like their business practice.
: I got forum banned because I showed, irrefutable proof that I was banned for no reason. The Riot sheep didn't like that so banned me and deleted several of my comments. I have a much better life than you, someone who appears to stalk me on the forum. That's a form of harassment, and therefore I will have you dealt with by the appropriate authorities. Also, if by spamming you mean replying to people, then sure, I was spamming. God you're special.
> I have a much better life than you I bet you do. > someone who appears to stalk me on the forum. That's a form of harassment, and therefore I will have you dealt with by the appropriate authorities. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Replying to your threads? Then everyone who replied to your threads is a stalker to you? Maybe you are right, since you are our local star, winning all those 1v1 tournaments.{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: ***
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: ***
Good for you man, an LEC team will contact you soon, you are God's gift to this game, they can't wait to have you. Peace.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I got forum banned because I showed, irrefutable proof that I was banned for no reason. The Riot sheep didn't like that so banned me and deleted several of my comments. I have a much better life than you, someone who appears to stalk me on the forum. That's a form of harassment, and therefore I will have you dealt with by the appropriate authorities. Also, if by spamming you mean replying to people, then sure, I was spamming. God you're special.
> [{quoted}](name=GamingReformed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s1w2hNqu,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-12-24T01:51:05.773+0000) > > HANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII > > WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE > > AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE > > YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU > > ??????????????????????????????????????????????????? This is the point where you got banned, along many other replies like this one.
: Boomers are born between 1946 and 1964. Try again.
: I actually have no idea who Bwipo is though. I've played and won multiple 1v1 tournaments. I know how they work. I am a bigshot. I'm level 17? Sure, coz this is my only account, isn't it? xD
You won shit, 20 days ago you were all about : > > [{quoted}](name=GamingReformed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s1w2hNqu,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-23T15:01:03.028+0000) > > You really think between working full time, looking after my kids and setting up my own business, I have the time, the will or the want to photoshop a reform card? > > If you believe that then you'll believe anything... I just read an article saying that Trump is gonna give everyone in the world $1,000,000! Quick, click this link to claim yours!!! (PS for the forum mods (Hansi I'm looking at you) this is CLEARLY a damned joke). > > https://gyazo.com/a21eff05b4ffd9f82fe9a047354f9f04 Now you won tournaments, gtfo.
: 1. I photoshopped nothing. I don't even have photoshop. xD 2. I didn't delete anything. I posted further proofs and got forum banned, as I said would happen. Try again though please. xD
You got forum banned because you lost your mind, and got reported by me, because you were spamming that thread. You got what you deserved, you tried to put a fake picture of your chat ban restriction, people who are smarter than you noticed that it was fake, then you lost your mind and started to act like a big shot, then began spamming. Get a life.
: Who's Bwipo?
> There's literally a professional 1v1 tournament that the pro's take seriously so, yeah 1v1 DOES mean something. You say that, then you ask who is Bwipo. Then you also have no idea how a 1v1 works, you act like a big shot, when actually you are a lvl 17, huge ego, low skilled, iron player.
: So you want to test who is better duelist and at lvl17 I'm almost sure finding a champion you both will play won't be easy. This won't prove you are better at game, objective is to destroy nexus not win a duel. If duels are the only thing that keep you here i suggest trying other moba game called Battlerite
Dude, this guy is delusional, he photoshoped a chat ban card and when i proved to him that he photoshoped it, he lost his mind, and then started to delete his messages, he thinks that he is God's gift to this game so unless you want to troll him, a serious discussion is out of the question with this man.
: I just proved my point. :)
Yeah, for a moment there, i thought you were going to photoshop a picture of you with your head over Bwipo's body, pro.
: Clueless is clueless
Yeah, you keep saying that, yet you have no idea what you are trying to prove.
: did he deserve to get perma = i dont think so did he deserved to get punishment = yeah i think so is this post about if he gets ban or not = no it isnt is this post about the dogshit ban system = yes it is is the ban system dogshit = YES IT DOES if u do what this guys doin in 100 games out of 100 .. u can still not get a ban... or get ban after only 2 days like this guy.... is that dogshit = YESSSSSSS no real person gives the bans only a software about % and probability.... thats y riot dont take sides about arguments and such so they can and will and do ban persons that are attacked and reply to their toxic tammates and get bans... is that dogshit ? = YESSSSS there are much much more things about the ban system and its workings.... i dont wanna get into... but the system is DOGSHIT..... lol urgently needs to start employ people... like they are doin with boards (paid or free trolls to talk good about the game ).... im not saying ppl should watch everymatch :) .. im saying we need people working not machines only on that department... and they should get rid of the real toxic stuff... but again.. thats riot ... they are proud of beein the most toxic community .... Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer RIOT .......
> did he deserve to get perma = i dont think so > did he deserved to get punishment = yeah i think so > is this post about if he gets ban or not = no it isnt > is this post about the dogshit ban system = yes it is > is the ban system dogshit = YES IT DOES > > if u do what this guys doin in 100 games out of 100 .. u can still not get a ban... or get ban after only 2 days like this guy.... is that dogshit = YESSSSSSS Yeah, but he flamed after the 14 day ban, i mean, straight after. And after the 14 day ban, even a little flame is enough to get you perma, You should have know that before you wrote what you wrote. What this guy doesn't tell in this post is that he did flame, because he posted the logs in another thread. The system could be better, but this guy isn't telling the truth here, he just acts like he is the victim, which he is not. He flamed non stop a Lee Sin if I remember correctly. Here is his thread, his logs are toxic, not to the extreme, but enough for a perma. Keep in mind, NOT A DIRECT PERMA. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/bYEqMgA7-account-of-8-years-perma-banned-for-constantly-calling-someone-bad-at-the-game
Show more

Semaka

Level 210 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion