: a second chance
willing to bet no one actually read, just saw title and down voted :D
Rioter Comments
: I edited it MOUHAHAHAHA {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
> [{quoted}](name=Electronic jihad,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NyrLWQrl,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T16:40:18.295+0000) > > I edited it MOUHAHAHAHA {{sticker:sg-syndra}} +1 ^^
: Jungle
Jungle is a garbage role rn that can only carry with certain champions because you're permanently behind laners. It literally got nerfed because %%%%%%s in low elo dont know how to ward
Rioter Comments
FoodInc (EUW)
: Twisted Treeline Removal
There were loads of people that didnt want aatrox or pantheon to be reworked, but it still happened, this is the exact same concept. Twisted treeline isn't a good map. It might be fun, others might enjoy it, but the next map could be wayyyyy better, there so many possibility's
: Since I was called an inter for fighting under my tower I don't give a shit about other people "inting" definition. Without proofs (match history, images, videos) that player is not an inter.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5qzFJsW2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T05:48:11.813+0000) > > Since I was called an inter for fighting under my tower I don't give a shit about other people "inting" definition. Without proofs (match history, images, videos) that player is not an inter. I had him in my last game so he inted the next, also u cant get proof because playing like dog shit on purpose dosent count as inting
: Weird bug with character model slightly moving during immovable cc/effects
I could be wrong but in the YI game i just did i thought two seperate times i dodged an Ahri e because it seemed like i was moving side to side and not straight at her to find out i got charmed in the recap. Could be wrong I'm unsure, sorry if it didnt help
Rioter Comments
Zedaholic (EUW)
: Riot should start punishing the people that AFK instead of focusing on bad words being said in game.
no one gonna point you " you are all bad" dude i got perma banned for saying the client was shit, stop moaning when u get the expected punishment lol
Sylaelque (EUW)
: Just tell me this first, what kind of player mains {{champion:35}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AnOwWzMi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-12T12:37:51.373+0000) > > Just tell me this first, what kind of player mains {{champion:35}} ? desperate for a buff because people think positive wr = great champ? What sort of %%%%%% using a one trick as an excuse to say someone's complaining is expected?
: Players: there are issues with ranked Riot: Take a yas skin bby <3
Despite the not so serious post, the remake system should serioursly be updated, players shouldnt lose lp for afks if its before a certain time ( the time limit would make it not abuse-able by higher elo players )
: jesus i'll try few games and if the winrate was too negative i'll stop.. ranked is too boring playing meta only
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lngfWEsZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T20:29:37.033+0000) > > jesus i'll try few games and if the winrate was too negative i'll stop.. > ranked is too boring playing meta only If its low elo do what u want dude, as long as ur not inting its cool.
Rioter Comments
: is it trolling to play zoe/annie top?? (in ranked)
By community standards yes it is, its clearly making the game more difficult to win unless you have an 80% winrate in normal and are extremely confident in it, but in riot standards its not because its just you being experimental ( unless you have streamers against you then they change they're mind &lt;3). But yes, good luck with that you can't be banned. Edit : PERSONALLY i think you would deserve it but cool checking it anyway.
freak666 (EUNE)
: Screenshot
They don't owe us anything, It's a free game and as badly as they could easily make a pay wall and generate a lot of money. Yes they should fix what they've done and maybe apologies for inconvenience and look to improve. Don't turn it into a compensation thing because its ugly.
Lil Peeep (EUW)
: Thank You for the constant bugsplat, the leaverbuster and especially your incompetence @Riot!
Lil Peeep (EUW)
: Thank You for the constant bugsplat, the leaverbuster and especially your incompetence @Riot!
Same issue for me, its really shitty that riot, one of the most famous companies in the world have the same level of skill as indie companys.
: a critical error has occurred and process must be terminated
A FIX = TERMINATE THE PROCESSES IN TASK MANAGER AND RESTART WITH ADMIN. try to click " reconnect to game" on the client. I have to do this 2 or 3 times in a row. this started yesterday, wonder why.... riot...
GLurch (EUW)
: I can't guarantee anything, I mean, if you get reported for telling someone to "slit their eyelids", you'll probably end up getting punished as well. It's just that if you say "My teammates last game told me to slit my eyelids", no one will be offended by that and you most likely won't get reported for it, so you also won't get punished for it.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mHFw8Fsu,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-18T17:41:58.727+0000) > > I can't guarantee anything, I mean, if you get reported for telling someone to "slit their eyelids", you'll probably end up getting punished as well. It's just that if you say "My teammates last game told me to slit my eyelids", no one will be offended by that and you most likely won't get reported for it, so you also won't get punished for it. Punishment work, purely by the words that are said which are my point. Why aren't you getting this? There is a chance slit might get flagged but I'm unsure for that one specifically.
GLurch (EUW)
: I can't guarantee anything, I mean, if you get reported for telling someone to "slit their eyelids", you'll probably end up getting punished as well. It's just that if you say "My teammates last game told me to slit my eyelids", no one will be offended by that and you most likely won't get reported for it, so you also won't get punished for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Spearki,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mHFw8Fsu,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T17:47:08.955+0000) > > hm you'll be surprised what ppl report for there is the kind of ppl that report for anything you say if it just contains something toxic in the sentence XD (or if you pissed them of by taking 10cs as jgl or something they will report you for toxic) but then again how likely is't to run into those ppl. > > i had 1 acc then didn't get banned for 2months 3weeks despite keeping the same attitude just cuz ppl didnt report for it but as soon as they did i got my second 14days banned on that acc was kinda funny. > > guess its a bit rng if you gonna get banned or not if you use the term "my team said last game" I understand what you mean, but some people are just sad and random report, and if it flags any key word like fu ck youll get banned. ;/
: can u get reported for insulting yourself {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mHFw8Fsu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-18T17:28:41.821+0000) > > can u get reported for insulting yourself > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Yep, you can, just because it flags the swear, that's why i created the post :D, in an attempt to make it a more wide spread opinion to change it.
GLurch (EUW)
: I think this comment by Torpedosheep beneath that post pretty much sums it all up: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/PAfUrl85-i-tested-riots-ban-system-how-to-get-banned-without-any-flame?comment=000d Along with the fact that Riot Games uses the definition of words that the majority of the community uses. You can say k.y.s and claim it's supposed to be "kiss" in danish, however, the majority of the community thinks it means "kill yourself" and the system will treat it as such. In any case, if there was just a normal discussion between danish people going on, it's mostly weird that someone ended up getting reported anyways, but besides that, I'm sure the Riot Support would look into it, like they obviously did with these cases even if we don't know their reasoning. However, someone looking for a ban shouldn't really be surprised when they get a ban. >There are hundreds of threads written up regularly but they are taken down after they are resolved because riot tries to keep their slate clean. I can assure you that is not the case, even if it may seem like Riot Games moderates the boards, the boards are mainly moderated by some of the Volunteers (basically, the other people beside me who have the "Emissary" or "Wrenchman" tag). While I don't belong to the moderators, it'd be quite weird for us to delete these posts in order to hide some secret conspiracy by Riot Games when we're not even employed by Riot Games.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mHFw8Fsu,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-18T16:34:46.754+0000) > > I think this comment by Torpedosheep beneath that post pretty much sums it all up: > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/PAfUrl85-i-tested-riots-ban-system-how-to-get-banned-without-any-flame?comment=000d > Along with the fact that Riot Games uses the definition of words that the majority of the community uses. You can say k.y.s and claim it's supposed to be "kiss" in danish, however, the majority of the community thinks it means "kill yourself" and the system will treat it as such. In any case, if there was just a normal discussion between danish people going on, it's mostly weird that someone ended up getting reported anyways, but besides that, I'm sure the Riot Support would look into it, like they obviously did with these cases even if we don't know their reasoning. However, someone looking for a ban shouldn't really be surprised when they get a ban. > > I can assure you that is not the case, even if it may seem like Riot Games moderates the boards, the boards are mainly moderated by some of the Volunteers (basically, the other people beside me who have the "Emissary" or "Wrenchman" tag). While I don't belong to the moderators, it'd be quite weird for us to delete these posts in order to hide some secret conspiracy by Riot Games when we're not even employed by Riot Games. I think your finally seeing my point, but obviously you need to pay attention the details I'm attempting to point out. You have just agreed with my that the system ignores context. That is my point, the system should have much more detail in it and be upgraded or redesigned, or provide an alternative where bans can only be performed by a person and not the bot. Your consistently missing the point I'm trying to make however if you try to stick to it, I appreciate your voice on the post as it allows me to bat basic arguments.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Yeah, the system is broken, because we have been told that saying certain things will get us punished and if we say them we get punished. The one who started that said that he was testing a hypothesis that the system is banning people unjustly sometimes, but in reality the hypothesis he tested was that the zero tolerance list existed.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mHFw8Fsu,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T16:34:34.147+0000) > > Yeah, the system is broken, because we have been told that saying certain things will get us punished and if we say them we get punished. > The one who started that said that he was testing a hypothesis that the system is banning people unjustly sometimes, but in reality the hypothesis he tested was that the zero tolerance list existed. The issue is, it shows that context does not matter, but when one human communicates to another, context exists, the fact people are banned based on the words they say purely and not sentences is really disgusting to me. The game should be labeled for kids or they should take another look at the system.
GLurch (EUW)
: You see, the problem is that if I search for these supposed cases online, I really only find justified bans. Here are a few examples: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/mEJLVVp3-completely-unfair-ban https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/r3Aa53LR-riot-is-just-unfair-with-their-bans-14-days-ban-for-nothing https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6ae99y/unfair_ban_from_riot/ These are the first results if I search "Riot unfair ban". As such, it would be a huge help if you could further elaborate. If I saw an actual unfair ban and the Riot Support would really have just ignored that, then I'd do my best to help that person. However, these cases happen next to never, especially because the people at the Riot Support are all very nice and I could never imagine any of them ignoring someone willfully or anything like that, if there was no good reason for that.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mHFw8Fsu,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:47:03.046+0000) > > You see, the problem is that if I search for these supposed cases online, I really only find justified bans. > Here are a few examples: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/mEJLVVp3-completely-unfair-ban > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/r3Aa53LR-riot-is-just-unfair-with-their-bans-14-days-ban-for-nothing > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6ae99y/unfair_ban_from_riot/ > > These are the first results if I search "Riot unfair ban". As such, it would be a huge help if you could further elaborate. If I saw an actual unfair ban and the Riot Support would really have just ignored that, then I'd do my best to help that person. However, these cases happen next to never, especially because the people at the Riot Support are all very nice and I could never imagine any of them ignoring someone willfully or anything like that, if there was no good reason for that. I've stated in brackets those are cases of toxic players, please attempt to understand my point. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/PAfUrl85-i-tested-riots-ban-system-how-to-get-banned-without-any-flame Is a perfect example of the broken system^ There are hundreds of threads written up regularly but they are taken down after they are resolved because riot tries to keep their slate clean.
GLurch (EUW)
: Can you show these cases here? And the chat logs related to those cases? Not all, but since you said you saw a lot of them, you can surely share some of them here.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mHFw8Fsu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:36:09.122+0000) > > Can you show these cases here? And the chat logs related to those cases? Not all, but since you said you saw a lot of them, you can surely share some of them here. Hey hey, not need to be pissy in a debate, this is an opinion based post. You can google it and there are PLENTLY of posts( However there are some where people state they have been wronged but its false.) I'm somewhat busy rn, however if you really can't go through the effort of using the search engine I'll make an edit and post a basic example in one or two hours :D.
GLurch (EUW)
: >FACT: If you say, " Oh fu ck, I didn't mean to do that" and you get reported, you will get flagged and punished. No, that's not how it works. You don't get punished for swearing as long as it's not directed at a teammate and if you do, you can contact the Riot Support and I can guarantee you they'll remove your punishment. However, you also won't get punished for once insulting someone lightly. If you get punished for that, chances are you said way worse stuff as well, or you did that in a lot of games.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mHFw8Fsu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:30:31.674+0000) > > No, that's not how it works. You don't get punished for swearing as long as it's not directed at a teammate and if you do, you can contact the Riot Support and I can guarantee you they'll remove your punishment. However, you also won't get punished for once calling someone a "%%%%". If you get punished for that, chances are you said way worse stuff as well, or you did that in a lot of games. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you're flat out wrong with the way it works. It does work like that, although you CAN appeal. But many times the support staff will be unfair and be very awkward stating the context dosen't matter. I've seen a large number of cases and I'm confident in what I know. I strongly believe the punishment system needs a rework but I appreciate you replying non the less.
Rioter Comments
Composure (EUNE)
: Revert Aatrox.
I think a cooler ideal would to be make them two separate characters, create a new model with the same spells of old Aatrox and everyone happy. I personally think removing new aatrox would be unfair ( even though I GREATLY prefer the previous one.)
Lariatas (EUNE)
: New Death tab
There is ALOT of issues going on with riot at the moment, I'd suggest try bumping or reposting in a few days if it isn't fixed by then.
Shamose (EUW)
: Just stack yordles so they can't hit you.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TdBcwEv7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T14:20:20.645+0000) > > Just stack yordles so they can't hit you. I mean you really can't afford to counter just one team and get that lucky. I won every round to a certain point, but I started losing just because this one dude knew it was over, and so he sold all of his stuff brough/rerolled all the glacials his could. But becuase he was one or two levels higher, he was able to cc 70% of my units ( i believe i had 4 gold units and synergy with 5 sub classes ) but yeah the fact each unit can have a 40% chance to stun for around 5 SECONDS NOT INCLUDING THEIR NORMAL CC ABILITY it just ridiculous
Rioter Comments
EpikOne (EUNE)
: Dont open if you have OCD
Make this #1 priority Bump for days
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Pretty much. But wouldn't it be better for you to just use them for key fragments?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3Qat4Ekf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-07T18:45:08.951+0000) > > Pretty much. But wouldn&#x27;t it be better for you to just use them for key fragments? to crates, you need to get an s or a+, and if you have s's of a's on all your currrent champs, then u need BE to buy more xD its a weird cycle but yeah, ive got the same issue. other than that your pretty much giving a solid suggestion
Rioter Comments
: oh my %%%%ing god did they still not fix this? are you kidding me? last week i told a friend: i think they finally fixed it. but it to be still there makes me scared since i just got another 20 min LPQ.
> [{quoted}](name=Buff Azír,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=a6EaKxoh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-27T01:05:08.780+0000) > > oh my %%%%ing god did they still not fix this? are you kidding me? last week i told a friend: i think they finally fixed it. but it to be still there makes me scared since i just got another 20 min LPQ. I spent over an hour trying to get into one game, so that I could actually burn it off :/ good luck though
: Rito just ban these leavers
> [{quoted}](name=Mak3M3Happy,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=a6EaKxoh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-27T05:49:17.441+0000) > > Rito just ban these leavers I can't tell if YOU'RE saying this ironically
Rioter Comments
: Stop crying mate , if you don't like the new champions you still have yas , ww , yi and darius those are satisfying champs to you lol :) I meant nothing about those champs they are nice , but you are too greedy that you want all champions themes to be manly . Stop blaming riot , you aren't the only one who plays the game and most of people said they liked Neeko so there's nothing wrong about her {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Şweet Kittën,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UHQGjy0v,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-09T01:21:50.823+0000) > > Stop crying mate , if you don&#x27;t like the new champions you still have yas , ww , yi and darius those are satisfying champs to you lol :) > I meant nothing about those champs they are nice , but you are too greedy that you want all champions themes to be manly . > Stop blaming riot , you aren&#x27;t the only one who plays the game and most of people said they liked Neeko so there&#x27;s nothing wrong about her > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Not really creative criticism there, he was just asking for a bit more individuality to the character. I agree Neeko is fun and is fair enough to like her but being honest she could be considered Zoe's cousin due to the lack of difference, most other champs really have their own theme and define themselves well. I mean Like you said, Yas and WW actually are great examples ( Spells and looks), but no need to shit on the threader because he disliked the lack of creativity put into a new champ
: Banned for flaming in champ select ?
A bot is used to ban people, when someone is reported ( too many players for reports to be manually checked), it searches for certain words. A swatiska might be too bizarre to be picked up and technically needs context to be offensive. Chances are you'll be fine and should just chill out xD P.S If your worried about being banned, maybe don't paste a symbol that can be taken offensively, have a good one &lt;3
Turtoise (EUNE)
: splitpushing
Actually, I’m only silver due to the fact I don’t even play 3 ranked games a week, and I only play shaco ( which is you look at a graph is actually bad in low Elo because you rely on team mates more) I can tell you how split pushing works easily and to let you know, i could easy main YI or jax and climb but that’s another topic... Split pushing isn’t a yes or no thing ( you sound low Elo for asking this...) it has many factor, who is fed, how strong are you, do you have Vision, late game or early game team. IS YOUE TEAM IN POSITION AND CAPEABLE OF DEFENDING. Look at the different variables before you try to play the game with the same strat every time..
Turtoise (EUNE)
: splitpushing
You can't say something as VAGUE as this, it is completely team dependent, are they grouping? Do you need to scale? How many people are alive? Can you team defend towers alone ? Split pushing is veryyyy situational and isn't a " Its just my teams fault" thing
Rioter Comments

ShacoLovesShaco

Level 117 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion