SOM3DAY (EUW)
: Yes it is silent. There is no hearable difference between "Kuntz" and "Kunz".
That doesn't make it silent lol. Your name is spelled with the "t", and it is not silent at all in German. Your name isn't Kunz, which yes, sounds the same in German, but that's not what I claimed. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: WHY IS MY LASTNAME OFFENSIVE!?????????????????
If this is German the T would not be silent.
: Why do People have the need to smurf?
Because sometimes the meta is just awful for your main champs and if I play on a smurf I don't mind losing rather than losing ranked games on my main.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-16T21:27:51.823+0000) > > We need this in the game to stop pesky Vayne players going 0/4 in lane but farming alone for 20 mins and suddenly 3-shotting your whole team and still being worth no gold. Except your gold value goes up from farming, so that makes no sense.
That's the point, Vayne's bounty actually reflects how fed she is and makes people realize that some can be 0/10/0 but if they have 300 farm at 30 minutes, they're actually super fed compared to someone else who might have 5/0/5 but only have 100 cs.
: There are at least 50 champs if not more, that Udyr can't gank in the laning phase, due to disengage tools - if the wave management of said player is not on an iron 2 level of course.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zjxzmOVN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-18T03:40:47.751+0000) > > There are at least 50 champs if not more, that Udyr can't gank in the laning phase, due to disengage tools - if the wave management of said player is not on an iron 2 level of course. Well that didn't take long. Good Udyr will path well and force a flash.
Vertinhol (EUW)
: Yorick and Udyr Nerf
Inb4 the "just kite the Udyr with 550 ms" crowd.
: There are many flaws in your argument. 1) Why don't you finish the game before she gets any items? 2) why do you let her free farm? 3) when she starts killing people, she will be worth gold. Not to mention you need 6 deaths to reach the lowest gold value of 100g which is still worth killing. 4) I'm not telling them to remove the bounty reset aspect from farming. You know, the feature that resets your bounty to 300g after you farm enough. So the vayne would still be worth gold. 5) The bounty from farm is calculated from your farm compared to the average farm of the 4 enemy team members. So in your example case, vayne needs to have a higher farm than the members in your team to get the bounty, so killing her while she is farming isn't even going to give you a bounty from her currently so your argument already falls apart there. So if you play properly, the vayne in question won't be a problem. However, this does let the BAD PLAYERS catch up the the good players without them putting in the effort of getting good and farming better.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-02-16T21:43:43.347+0000) > > There are many flaws in your argument. > > 1) Why don't you finish the game before she gets any items? > > 2) why do you let her free farm? > > 3) when she starts killing people, she will be worth gold. Not to mention you need 6 deaths to reach the lowest gold value of 100g which is still worth killing. > > 4) I'm not telling them to remove the bounty reset aspect from farming. You know, the feature that resets your bounty to 300g after you farm enough. So the vayne would still be worth gold. > > 5) The bounty from farm is calculated from your farm compared to the average farm of the 4 enemy team members. So in your example case, vayne needs to have a higher farm than the members in your team to get the bounty, so killing her while she is farming isn't even going to give you a bounty from her currently so your argument already falls apart there. > > So if you play properly, the vayne in question won't be a problem. However, this does let the BAD PLAYERS catch up the the good players without them putting in the effort of getting good and farming better. Well Riot seem to agree with me cos it's in the game :))))
in10city (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-16T21:27:51.823+0000) > > We need this in the game to stop pesky Vayne players going 0/4 in lane but farming alone for 20 mins and suddenly 3-shotting your whole team and still being worth no gold. Again your mistake why did you let vayne solo farming 20min. Dude give a real arguments
> [{quoted}](name=BetterSupportWin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-16T21:30:57.465+0000) > > Again your mistake why did you let vayne solo farming 20min. Dude give a real arguments Can't really stop an ADC from passive farming if they play safe :)
: Ok Riot, real talk
We need this in the game to stop pesky Vayne players going 0/4 in lane but farming alone for 20 mins and suddenly 3-shotting your whole team and still being worth no gold.
Holaka (EUW)
: 5th game in a row I've gotten my second lane...
I've noticed this too. 6/10 of past games and 11/20 past games. That's more than 50% of my games as secondary role, very annoying.
MLucifer (EUW)
: Any problems with appointing my first choice of lane.
I've gotten my secondary choice 6 out of my past 10 games (also queuing first mid, alternating between secondary jungle and top). 11 out of my past 20 games. I honestly would rather wait 5-6 minutes and be guaranteed mid. I'm pretty much a midlaner with Evelynn as a secondary pick for jungle, but the new patch bugged Evelynn to shit and jungle feels horrible now as well with exp nerfs, so I stopped queuing jungle and switched to top, hoping I'd get mid more, but NO. My past 3 games I've just resorted to playing Ahri and Veigar top because I'm not a %%%%ing toplaner. I can't play Darius or Garen etc, that's not what I load up the game to do.
: Please tell me this jungle change is a joke
I'm just queuing mid/top now instead of mid/jungle until they fix it.
: Riot support behavior and an apology
Not the first time language barriers have resulted in bans (happened to me here on boards also, was overturned eventually also). I hope people always contest these kinds of bans and Riot really looks into the negative experience this confusion causes players.
: Nicknames for a (gay) couple.
JeNaiKe17 (EUW)
: What is Pyke? [Roles covered / Balance Issue]
Nerf his ult, nerf his passive, bam, balanced.
: Morde is broken!
Mordekaiser has a frequent bug atm where his shield will auto-refresh for no reason, happens about 6 times a game for me, and multiple times. Had it refresh 2 times to max in a fight for no reason.
: Invisible ultimates
Meanwhile they "fixed" other stealth mechanics like hiding behind broken turrets as invisible champs.
KintaC (EUW)
: Playing the old version of champions in Aram
Wouldn't be fun on ARAM, plus most champs were reworked cos they were toxic pieces of shit (ironically most of them still are/were lmao).
: Neeko needs a fix
The blank scoreboard is the most annoying, no way to tell her CS, no way to tell what items she has, no way to even see her trinket :(
Brokenhz (EUW)
: The main problem is..that even if you get feed and you reach those 4 items you still dont have impact.This meta bruisers is just shit.I think i prefer tank meta once again. My main point was that adc even feed or ahead you still struggle really hard.And most of the time you dont succed.You get 1 shot by evryone...you dont even have peeling supports because obviously they got nerf on shields so full dmg supports only... You have to do evrything yourself and dmg...ppl just get {{item:3143}} against crit...and crit adc are garbages..or {{item:3053}} and this is busted.
{{champion:40}} is still as broken as ever, you can still play her.
Rioter Comments
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: 7 days until Christmas! What is your wish? ^^
: Is that normal that RIOT Employees (FR) answer unrespectfully to RIOT Customers ?
Well, I have to say I did notice the use of "tu" immediately, it does strike me as strange. I've had issues in the past with Riot support. I was actually permabanned from the forums on this account (completely wrongfully so, because as you can see, I am not banned ;P). The issue was that a bunch of people on the forums ganged up to bully me, and the person who dealt with my issue through support was NOT fluent in English. His English was good, but he was B2 at best, he could not detect sarcasm, jokes, idioms, exaggerations etc. IIRC I said "If you engage on a fed Riven you deserve to die" and this was taken to be a death threat. Just LOL. I even had to go so low as to mention my personal experiences with suicide and how I'd NEVER tell someone to kill themselves. It was extremely clear from the thread that we were discussing champion balance, so someone who didn't understand English (on the English forum mind you) reported me and the Rioter didn't understand English and I was permabanned for a few weeks. THEN after unbanning me, he had the NERVE to say "you're on thin ice", as if I had been wrong in the first place. EDIT: For the record, I'm not endorsing you or any behaviour you may have done, all I can see is that this is not how Customer Support should communicate in French. I've worked on phones and support before, a quality of this worker is that you don't lose your temper and make the company look bad. The use of "tu" here is very belittling.
AllBear (EUW)
: SAME THING just happened to me right now..... My internet is totally fine and no one else is at home! It closes the screen and i click reconnect but its just a black screen. then Im returned to a screen where it says I AFK???? THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE WTF
I just uninstalled, game is unplayable with this bug. Was on a nice winstreak, then lost 3 in a row due to arriving in the game 5 minutes late each time. Now I'm on low-priority too. Not waiting for ages in queue to end up loading at 100% for ever. No thanks Riot.
: After 8.24, Occasionally my game gets stuck at 100% in the loading screen until my team remakes.
Rioter Comments
: [8.24][EUW] It doesn't pass the loading screen
Having the same issues regardless of what I do, had it 3 times today, about 15 times this week. Happens randomly, my internet is perfect otherwise and game runs smoothly on my system.
Rioter Comments
: All the champions played during worlds Groupstage (Day 1 to 5)
PROJECT Yí (EUNE)
: Victorious Orianna?!
Orianna was pretty much THE standard midlaner for ages up until very recently.
: Suggestions on Lux Changes
Lux ult can get to something ridiculous like 16s with the right runes; she would be busted if every Q she hits mean instagib, which it already does lategame.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Yeah next season you will have a chance of getting one you don't own from the list of rewards, it own't give you WW again next year
{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: There is always next year...
{{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
: Diana and Wukong - 'Divers'
Diana is a case of mistaken identity, she's actually in a bad spot.
: Riot destroying Jungle role once again
{{champion:28}} {{item:3070}} Goodbye Eve, was nice maining you for a while {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: I got banned.
What did you say?
: why did riot overbuffed Kayn like he was underpowerd???
Rismosch (EUW)
: How YouTube Content Creators affected League
Support is boring to play and boring to watch for a lot of people.
: How can you keep calm and not get banned in league?
By being a decent person and acting like a grown ass adult who is in control of his/her emotions?
Zavion (EUW)
: 301K Mastery LeBlanc in-depth discussion and thoughts.
> The question remains; Given that the previous iteration of LeBlanc had much more counterplay, many more combos, a clear place in the meta, a well-executed "deceiver" thematic, and was neither overpowered nor underpowered, what in the name of God was the true motivation for the rework? Fake news. Old LeBlanc, was, and now again is, a toxic piece of shit champ (who I got Mastery 7 on, along with Pentarina both when they were pre-rework and faceroll easy to play). The motivation of the rework, and assassin rework as a whole was to give enemy some time to react to their engage patterns. Dunno why Riot even bothered to revert her to this toxic state again tbh.
: All I hope is that she's in a more balanced state than pre rework. Because getting 100-0'd with very little recourse or warning is not what I would call fun.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=noI8xJ0E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-18T07:08:49.070+0000) > > All I hope is that she's in a more balanced state than pre rework. Because getting 100-0'd with very little recourse or warning is not what I would call fun. Just played her, she's returned to WQR 100-0 :D. Will be banning whenever I play mid, or else get that level 2 engage that we all love and remember :D.
: how are these people getting to gold or plat like that? is there a way to be a bad player and still climb? boosted apes i guess {{champion:32}} i've seen some golds csing really good , being good players overall while some just...idk.
It's not that hard to get to Plat 5, then once in Plat 5 you can have Gold 5 mmr without dropping back to Gold, so you're Plat, but vastly worse that then rest in your ranking. I wish Rito would remove this tbh. Would make it easier to climb.
: High elo players in unranked matches
Unranked is about Silver-Gold elo, especially if those people have negative winrates, same can be said for low Plat.
Soräka (EUW)
: Yeah, you only have to think about what you are doing- what the enemy champs are doing on the map- what your opponents in lane are doing and could do. What your ad carry _could_ do, when you're about to hit a level advantage- vision control etc etc etc..
Just my personal experience, I find support relaxing. All other roles have those things too btw, + farming.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Why are supp mains so hated
I play support when I'm drunk cos for me it involves the least thinking of all the roles.
: didn't like all dravens rush it a short while ago? also {{champion:2}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3009}} {{item:2140}} for the win
Was never the optimal build, it's just good for noob-stomping.
BaconTits (EUNE)
: So it's been 8 years + beta, and the death recap is
How hard can it be to just display all the damage that was dealt to you by each ability that hit you in the last 3 seconds?
BigFBear (EUW)
: Voli has a change to his E where he slightly knockback someone now (its like a mini-root) Maybe you dodged his Q but he instantly E after that, so it feels like a root for you. Check that yout maybe.
Ah maybe this was it, thanks.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=edGbxVB9,comment-id=000c0000000100010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-28T20:43:40.452+0000) > > You're dancing around the point, implication is a thing you know, and it's not polite, even if it's true of the OP. Implying something might be a thing, but what is certain is that it's not a certainty about the target. And if's not based on actual facts (i.e. if someone has not exhibited any signs of the *implied* behaviour), then we move to baseless accusations and actual (sneak) attack on character. What your actions imply and what you really are don't concide all the time, and that is a thing you know.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} We're talking about this thread, the target is obvious lmao.
Show more

Shade Of Wolf

Level 246 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion