Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Shah666,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=8gWE54ha,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-28T11:23:23.870+0000) > > omg you are still nagging ? :)) Cute that you only respond to Venom, apoligised to Háàrd but didnt approach me yet. Guess the year 1946 has arrived and the dictator is regretting some stuff.
i removed a nagger kid from MY TEAM , and you started a riot , i do not negotiate with deserters . i apologized to kristopher cause he deserved it .
: > [{quoted}](name=YOU ARE FREE ELO,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=8gWE54ha,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T20:48:19.346+0000) > > Stable? I can name at least 8 people that left yesterday due to your poor leadership skills. > > And thats not a joke, we both know it. You're like the reincarnation of a specific leader during 1940 Hmmm i wonder who? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1940s#World_leaders
omg you are still nagging ? :))
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
kayu98 (EUW)
: if u need help send a messe. Kayu97 euw Kayu_Venture on insta
sure , just added u
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Solash (EUW)
: Are you suggesting that bad players be legitimate punished and banned? Because that's a terrible idea
no , bad players should be moved to lower divions , and be matched up with players with same skill , give them some tips , force them to practice and improve , im just saying that everyone should be teamed up with players with acceptable skill
: and 14:32 pst is in 2 and a half hours
thanks mate , i thought it is 2 in the afternoon
: > We all know what's going on . bad players , trolls , afks get to remain in the system cause they buy skin All? Maybe you refering to the players who got banned and try to make excuses with no points in proving something. >but hate speech ? bad words ? nooo . you have no %%%%ing right to do that , cause those players are making us shit tons of money and we don't give a single %%%% that you are losing because of them If you didn't notice is more easy to remove a flamer than a troller. The text is more clear that the gameplay so you know when someone flame. On a troll case is more harder to know because maybe that player had a bad trade and the enemy won. If that player is bad then he will keep fighting with no advantage to win and just feed the enemy (while he keep dying). And also someone need to see the replay of the game to make sure that the player really trolled in that game. If someone flame then the automatic system scan the text and apply the punishment without human intervention. > we should do something . cause We all are damn sure Riot aint doing shit for us . lets Riot ! make them give our right to have a clean competition system . "lets Riot !" # riot = an occasion when a large number of people behave in a noisy, violent, and uncontrolled way in public, often as a protest (source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/riot ) Sit down, drink your milk and never say something like this if you don't know what that word mean. "Riot" =/= "protestation" all time. People get arrested or even shooted (not real bullets) when they act like that in public. You can also be arrested if you say something like this on the internet (happen in my country).
no im refering to players like me , who are hard stuck in gold cause riot doesnt want to spend money to fix this match making system by hiring more people to watch games and distinguish feeders and trolls from try hard players
: Yeah...no. It's not players vs Riot. It's a tiny minority of players who lack respect, self control or manners versus the rest the of the community. Stuff like hate speech is not forbidden because Riot just decided that randomly. They forbid this behavior because the vast majority of players do not want to see it in the game. So no, it's not you vs Riot. It's you versus players who behave properly. > We all are damn sure Riot aint doing shit for us If you mean "us" as in "flamers", then yeah, Riot is not doing anything for you (except giving you the chance to behave like an adult before you lose your account). And that's good. They are doing it for the rest of the players, those who do not only think about themselves.
that tiny minority includes tens of thousands players . and if by lack of self control you mean getting angry of a jungler with 6 k damage in a 30 minute game , or a support with vision score of 10 , yes i lack self control , im a human and i get angry when i get these people as my teammates but its useless to talk to you , you are getting paid by the riot to justify them
: Timezones dude...
i live in iran
Shamose (EUW)
: I told you 2 hours ago you need to wait 5 hours. So wait 3 hours.
thanks for helping me , but its 23:42 here :D we all live in earth right ? its nearly tomorrow here :D
Rioter Comments
: The time might be given in a different timezone. I think its given in PST.
i live in iran , how much more should i wait ?
Shamose (EUW)
: Afaik the time in the reform cards is PST. So you;ll have to wait 5 hours.
i live in iran , how much more should i wait ?
Rioter Comments
RasonYe (EUW)
: System is so broken, experiment!!
i got chat banned more than 10 times . when riot gives u teammates that literally dont care about or have no idea what competition is , u get angry i think riot has right to ban you , when u get a decent team . but what about 5 vision score at min 43 ? 0/11/2 ? talon support ? fighting 1 vs 5 and getting caught ? extremely bad players ? at least put a report option for low skill players
Rioter Comments
: Can I call you a "Intentional feeder" too? http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2860676515/212640317?tab=overview http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2880816754/212640317?tab=overview http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2883646859/212640317?tab=overview http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2880634610/212640317?tab=overview
no you can not , because those games are really my try hards and not working , int feed mean someone who jumps into enemy 10 times in a row , really feeding not having a bad day . I enjoy if I have a good and serious team and even lose , but playing vs someone who has 6 kills at min 4 is not acceptable
Riryz (EUW)
: define "intentional feeders". note: playing the game and being bad at making decisions and dying 10+ times is not intentionally feeding.
No , I have +10 deaths in 20% of games . I mean those who spawn and walk into enemy nexus from min 2 to 20 because someone banned his favorite champion and similar feedings
Rioter Comments

Shah666

Level 261 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion