: Permban
If the ban is reasonable no it wont be revoked. Yes there was a try when they unbanned a few, it failed miserably, prolly wont happen again. No Tyler1 didnt get his permabans revoked, he was indefinetly banned. No aksing for "one last chance" wont help, the 14 day ban was your last chance. Yes i know im not a rioter, but this is their stance so dont even waste their time. This should cover all bases i guess..
: Ruining every game intentionally, inting, ragequiting, 20% win rate, 1-16 scores, NOT GETING BANED
I love how everyone is commenting without taking a proper look. Yes learning the game and playing bad is completly fine. It's not fine to sell all your items after you died a few times, buy ms items only and run it down the other lanes.
: Miscalculated LP
Wild guess but i would say you dodged a champ select, since you lose 3lp that way.
Kisumi (EUW)
: i didnt run it down thats why its so surprising to me that i got banned :s i made a support ticket but it usually take forever for them to respond so i wrote a forum post in hope a rioter would read it :(
> [{quoted}](name=Kisumi,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=fwElQnGv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-08T13:44:26.049+0000) > > i didnt run it down thats why its so surprising to me that i got banned :s i made a support ticket but it usually take forever for them to respond so i wrote a forum post in hope a rioter would read it :( Sometimes they do, yeah. Nevertheless, keep me updated, just tag me when you get a response. Im kinda curious about that one. That being sad, there is sadly nothing you can do besides waiting.
Kisumi (EUW)
: 14 days banned
Alright i'll be honest before checking the names and just seeing the match is assumed you were the heimer and was kinda baffled that you even dared to post here. But looking at the killmap now it definetly doesnt look like you ran it down. I rarely take sides with punished ppl but (without knowing yourchatlogs ofc) i would advise you to write the sup. And try to get this heimer punished accordingly while you are at it.
Neaws (EUW)
: ADC 2019, Look what you have done.
Ashe with absolutly no armor pen vs Sion with a shitton of hp, grasp (do the math) and also a shitload of armor. What are you even complaining about? ofc there is nothing you can do. And yes, at this point he should outdmg you considering the items on both sides. As mentioned, no armor pen, so you barely tickle him. His dmg comes from grasp, his base dmg and grasp. His e dmg and thornmail dmg also get amped up by mask. You cant outheal his dmg because of grievous wounds, So again, what did you expect?
: i don't understand hecarim
2 things: His recent q buff and conquerer. Thats it.
: lol aren't you gold yourself? dude illaoi is just bs riot has to do a mini rework for every champion that requires 0 intelligence to play and can win lane by spamming buttons and illaoi is on top of that list maybe move all her damage to her E and ultimate so she doesn't perma shove you and perma force you to recall ffs
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PEfZpZ2w,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T11:07:22.382+0000) > > lol aren't you gold yourself? > dude illaoi is just bs riot has to do a mini rework for every champion that requires 0 intelligence to play and can win lane by spamming buttons and illaoi is on top of that list maybe move all her damage to her E and ultimate so she doesn't perma shove you and perma force you to recall ffs Yes im gold because my mechanics are pure shit. I know that. Doesnt diminish my game understanding. "champion that requires 0 intelligence to play and win lane by spamming buttons and illaoi is on top of that list". Yeah i wont even argue any further, its completly obvious that you have 0 idea what you are talking about and are just salty. Have a nice one.
: not only you can't fight her you can't even lane agianst her she clears minions too fast and if you play passive as you suggest you'd end up with no ally minions under your tower while she has an entire minion wave and she'd spam e /q under your own tower...... you can't always dodge tentacles cause they spawn and start attacking you out of nowhere and their direction is not always easy to dodge with a huge %%%%ing hitbox that can hit you even on the tip of the tentacle
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PEfZpZ2w,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-25T06:48:25.387+0000) > > not only you can't fight her you can't even lane agianst her she clears minions too fast and if you play passive as you suggest you'd end up with no ally minions under your tower while she has an entire minion wave and she'd spam e /q under your own tower...... > > you can't always dodge tentacles cause they spawn and start attacking you out of nowhere and their direction is not always easy to dodge with a huge %%%%ing hitbox that can hit you even on the tip of the tentacle Ok let me put it simple: Just because you cant do it, doesnt mean its impossible. Yes she is a lane bully, yes she is strong in this regard. But definetly not unbeatable. And afterwards she just falls off if you, as i mentioned before, dont teamfight as if half your brain is missing. And her wr tells the same story. Low in bronze where ppl barely know what their own champs do, not to mention other champs, and they just run at each other. 51% wr in silver and she spikes at 52%wr in gold where ppl at least have some mechanics but still cant teamfight for shit. And after that its just downhill. So again, she may be op in your opinion, but thats just because you cant handle her. She is definetly not op.
zbikoo (EUNE)
: Nerf Illaoi.
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PEfZpZ2w,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-24T16:19:04.716+0000) > > lol her passive is op > free tentacles free damage > try to remove tentacles get blasted with her other abilities that do a zillion damage > > try to get close to your minion wave as a melee champ she q's you or e's you for quarter to half your health bar > > if you fight her aka get close to her tentacles that's exactly what she wants and she'll deal tons of damage while being absolutely tanky as hell > > healthy champion Simple, play the lane passive. Keep an eye out for her tentacles and try not to get near them. Get as much cs as you can but dont overextend. If you cant fight her, dont. If you jungler ganks for you, spamping him back if your ult is up. If he still decides to go in, let him die and dont give her 2 kills. If she ults you, WALK OUT. The most common mistake. "Oh she is at 20% hp surely her ult will not save her." Guess again. You die. And flame afterwards that she is op. Her ult has absolutly no cc. If she ults, just move the fck out. Also if she constantly q's you and bashes you with her tantacles she will push like crazy. Which means you can take the wave back and farm. Also, dodge her god damn tentacles and q. This shit is so slow and even has an indicator. If she leaves the lane with 30cs up on you but you both are still 0/0/0, you win the lane in most cases (depending on your champ) since she needs to snoball to be somewhat relevant later. Later get some grievous wounds on your team and cc her when she ults. Also, DONT FIGHT IN HER ULT. There you go, you just beat Illaoi. gg. Dont play like you dont have any hands and only half a brain and you are gucci vs her.
zbikoo (EUNE)
: Nerf Illaoi.
Not running it down all the lanes with mobos and 3x aether wisps which leads to you having 15 deaths in a 25 min game might help you to play vs her. Also learn how she works, she is definetly not op. Far from it.
: Permanent Banning
Dont feed the troll guys.. @OP Here, this one is for you. Now back to your cave <°)))o><
BånBoy (EUW)
: 1 game no flame = chat restriction 10 games at lvl 6
Well Murdarici pretty much said it all, but as a quick follow up: pre lvl 30 accs are always monitored and punished harder. That was confirmed by riot way back in the days (dont have a source tho atm, so believe it or not).
: Your Shop bug ?
Thats because its -60%. It's been lowered to 40% which checks out. Edit: Misread the question, thought this was about the percentage. But yeah the guy under me is right, you odnt own the champ, so the champs price in rp is included in the offer.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: Dear riot change your system of you will lose another player.
Alright lets make it quick: Nobody is holding you back but yourself. If you cant climb, it means you reached your max elo. You can think about it like This. Since its a team game, you cant win every game, thats true. But you are still a pretty defining factor. Its usually said there is a 30-30-40 split. This means 30% of you games are lost without you being able to do anything about it, 30% are won without you being able to do anyhing about it and the 40% are the ones which rly matter. Because those 40% entirely depend on you. So, if you play good (or are below "your" elo) you you win more and thus, you climb. If you play bad, the opposite. So in conclusion, if you rly reached a point where your wr is overall 50%, its not that your teams holds you back. It means you reached your max elo. So you can either keep blaming your team or improve and start climbing again. Have a nice one
: Mate I feel sorry for the way you think. Wish I had some money to help ya out.
> [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jw4QMlf9,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T07:41:03.462+0000) > > Mate I feel sorry for the way you think. Wish I had some money to help ya out. Dont worry, i do fine for myself. Also there is absolutly no correlation between my comment and yours, but Yeah.. if it makes you feel better.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShanksFX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jw4QMlf9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-22T00:43:16.980+0000) > > Well i do this in exactly 2 cases: When someone hovers Yasuo or Lee. And no, looking up a wr doesnt even take 10s. > 30%wr with 100 games on Yasuo? Hell no. He will most likely %%%% up the game, so i might aswell ban it. And if he starts trolling after that, alright. Chances are, he is mentaly instable enough to go full f*ckboy mode after feeding his first two kills in lane, flame his team and end up 0/10. > No thanks. I take my chances with him bein reasonable and picking something else. So you think if you ban a yasuo main's yasuo he'll just accept his faults and be like: 'Actually, yea man, you know what, I do have a 30 percent win rate, thanks so much for banning my champ so I could pick someone else!'
> [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jw4QMlf9,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-22T01:41:39.453+0000) > > So you think if you ban a yasuo main's yasuo he'll just accept his faults and be like: 'Actually, yea man, you know what, I do have a 30 percent win rate, thanks so much for banning my champ so I could pick someone else!' Well at least he wont feed as yas in my game. So he is left with 3 options: 1) Dodge. He is free to do so. 2) Pick something else and play the game. Maybe a champ, he not obviously sucks at. 3) Run it down mid. If this is the case, i would bet he would do the same, if the game went south for him because he has the mental stability of a 9y old. No matter how the other lanes would look like. If been doing it like this for quite some time and in experience option 3 is by far the rarest one. In most cases they flame me, get muted as soon as the game starts and play the gaeme normaly. So yeah. You bet your ass i'll keep doing it this way.
: Why ban your teammate's champion in ranked?
Well i do this in exactly 2 cases: When someone hovers Yasuo or Lee. And no, looking up a wr doesnt even take 10s. 30%wr with 100 games on Yasuo? Hell no. He will most likely %%%% up the game, so i might aswell ban it. And if he starts trolling after that, alright. Chances are, he is mentaly instable enough to go full f*ckboy mode after feeding his first two kills in lane, flame his team and end up 0/10. No thanks. I take my chances with him bein reasonable and picking something else.
: Garen is weak? Hmm let me rewatch the ranked game this happened: Me {{champion:107}}, Items {{item:3077}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3036}} , 7/0/2 stats and lvl 11 at that time Enemy {{champion:86}} items: {{item:3044}} {{item:1001}} , 0/1/0 stats and lvl 8 at that time. Flash Q onto me and oneshot me 100 - 0, even without his silence and entire full DPS combo of mine didn't even take half his health
> [{quoted}](name=Señor Arzo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hvVeXbY6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T17:29:26.948+0000) > > Garen is weak? > > Hmm let me rewatch the ranked game this happened: > > Me {{champion:107}}, Items {{item:3077}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3036}} , 7/0/2 stats and lvl 11 at that time > > Enemy {{champion:86}} items: {{item:3044}} {{item:1001}} , 0/1/0 stats and lvl 8 at that time. > > Flash Q onto me and oneshot me 100 - 0, even without his silence and entire full DPS combo of mine didn't even take half his health First of all, i call bs on that. But hey, lets investigate. I'll assume the mentioned game is the one where you finished 16/6. So lets now look at the killmap. Garen killed you 2 times, once at min 16 and at min 25. I'll assume the kill you are talking about is the one at min 16. So lets take a look at your items at this time. You had a tiamat, your duskblade and the ghostblade components. No ghostblade, no tabis and no Lord Dominiks. Now lets look at garens items. He did not only have a phage but a kindlegem and a chainvest aswell. Also he ran ignite which he probably used. Now on top of that you were not 3 lvls higher but you two were 200exp apart at that time. All those infos were taken from op.gg. So yes, it is completly ok for him to os you when he gets the engage on you. :) Edit: He also had swift boots, while you didnt even have t1 boots. So absolutly no problem to run you down.
: So i am loosing the money that i put in the accaunt
> [{quoted}](name=AAAAApppppAAAAA,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Iv0aR8mQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-12T21:44:31.767+0000) > > So i am loosing the money that i put in the accaunt Thats what happens when you break the rules you accepted and get banned for it, yes.
: Riot locked my accaunt
Well you just admitted to account sharing which is a bannable offense so... If it's locked permanently you better create a new one if you want to keep playing.
Hansiman (EUW)
: No, the problem that impacted matchmaking in diamond+ hit all servers, as it was introduced with the introduction of iron and grandmasters.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=XFfUvr48,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-12T10:15:39.637+0000) > > No, the problem that impacted matchmaking in diamond+ hit all servers, as it was introduced with the introduction of iron and grandmasters. Ah alright. Well not that it matters to me, but good to know.
VENOMRAT (EUW)
: Ranked reset
Wait we're getting a reset aswell? I thought only the servers who had positional ranked enabled get the reset?
: I actually never flame others no matter how bad their score is. After winning my lane I usually roam bot or mid and start pushing other lanes. Ofc it depends what champion i am playing and how fed the others are. But with darius i usually do that. With yorick i may just push top more and force atleast 2 of enemy laners to show up so my team can take drake or bot turret.
> [{quoted}](name=mördörörröx,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=M4Es0usE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-09T08:39:34.773+0000) > > I actually never flame others no matter how bad their score is. After winning my lane I usually roam bot or mid and start pushing other lanes. Ofc it depends what champion i am playing and how fed the others are. But with darius i usually do that. With yorick i may just push top more and force atleast 2 of enemy laners to show up so my team can take drake or bot turret. First of all, there is a difference between flaming and blaming. You can never flame your team but still shift the blame on them. But alright, lets take a look at your most recent Darius games since you mentioned him and it is your most played champion. In your last 7 games with him i see a kill participation of 22%/25%/82%/19%/17%/38%/50%. In 5 games you had the lowest kp on your whole team, with 1 of them being tied on the last place. The 82% and 50% game you obv tried to carry, but your team rly shit the bed. So even if you feel like you roam and try to help your team, your stats clearly say otherwise. This is ofc a small sample size but still. You may wanna reflect on that.
: Positional ranks in EUW and EUNE
Because this system is just bullcrap. It wont work. And thats simply because players who play and their mainrole are playing together with people who play on their offroles. And the people on their offroles in most cases dont give a crap about their ranking. Thats it. And dont say "oh but if im on my offrole i would still give it my best". Yeah maybe. And maybe not. But The test showed that most people dont. So there is absolutly no need to pollute the EU servers with this system.
: Impossible to carry games as a toplaner
Because winning your lane doest mean shit, if you dont do anything with that lead. I just looked at your recent games and in nearly every game you have the lowest kill participation in your whole team. In most cases below 45%, even in those games you do win. So yeah, winning your lane is fine, but if you just stay there and dont do anything with it, dont just blame your team. Splitpushing is a viable strategy, but it has to be executed properly.
: Second game with Ivern and I get banned for inting..
Whatever you say, dying 20 times in a 26 min game is at least soft inting. Not running it straight up down (i checked the kill map for this game) but you rly cant fool anyone and say you at least tried to avoid dying. You nearly died every minute of the game. Thats some real effort there..
JT Mas (EUNE)
: Riot, please read! (technical support)
Since the creator of this acc still never owned it, his word doesnt not count at all. Acc sharing is against the tos.
TDS Criqs (EUW)
: %%%% you RIOT
Alright, i will start. 20 bucks on a perma, even tho op did ofc absolutly nothing wrong :^)
iluminati14 (EUNE)
: sure say its my fault bro im not saying im perfect ,i didnt either said i deserve a higher division ,u always have to learn something more but when u get no support from ur team u cant do much ,if u are lets say adc and ur support doesnt really help on anythink what u can do?be passive until u loose the game ? or try to do it by ur self?
> [{quoted}](name=iluminati14,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WxA1LE7s,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-09-11T19:46:08.778+0000) > > sure say its my fault bro im not saying im perfect ,i didnt either said i deserve a higher division ,u always have to learn something more but when u get no support from ur team u cant do much ,if u are lets say adc and ur support doesnt really help on anythink what u can do?be passive until u loose the game ? or try to do it by ur self? No. There is absolutly no excuse for having this amount of deaths. There is only 1 person to blame for that, and that is you.
iluminati14 (EUNE)
: unskilled players deserve punish
https://i.imgur.com/vs9SRiTm.jpg Yes, with these kda's how dare those players to tuin your games. Surely absolutly not your fault.
: that they're removing her E trap isn't even 100% sure, it hasn't been announced anywhere that i know of ( i might just be dumb but) So if they're not removing her E then they really need to nerf her abilities. She has the lowest winrate because in low elo alot of people can't play her and just lose
> [{quoted}](name=4thBanSoon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HkMxFX6X,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-29T00:06:22.272+0000) > > that they're removing her E trap isn't even 100% sure, it hasn't been announced anywhere that i know of ( i might just be dumb but) > So if they're not removing her E then they really need to nerf her abilities. > She has the lowest winrate because in low elo alot of people can't play her and just lose Yes because of low elo players, her winrate in plat+ is a whopping 45%. Damn, gurl better gets some nurfs! Srsly, just because she is unfun to play against (gotta give you that) doesnt mean she is op. She got nerfed multiple patches in a row, she is in ths shitter right now. Just because you dont know how to play vs her, doesnt make her op.
: Why is there no way to report somebody outside of game?
[Click me](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) There you go, just chose the report option in the dropdown menue. But as you got no screenshots, i dont know how the support will react. Maybe link the match history of the game and let them take a look at the whole chat history.
Alejofor (EUNE)
: PERMA BAN
This would be a waste of time since the staff would tell you the same as everyone else here: You were toxic, you were punished. That simple. And since you probably had a 14 day ban before, is perma the next step. And no, the ban will not be lifted. [Click me for proof](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/8wI9Rj3Q-help-please?comment=0001)
: Rune changes At the start of the game!
Because it doesnt work on Jayce...
: Why do people compare to pro play , dont u want a health balenced league , or do u want pro play to be balenced which never will , Soon u will only see tanks again in pro play . so much fun to watch. and the LCS players are half human. i want league to be balenced for humans not for nerdy machines
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ym6X4Lxh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-15T14:53:48.785+0000) > > Why do people compare to pro play , dont u want a health balenced league , or do u want pro play to be balenced which never will , Soon u will only see tanks again in pro play . so much fun to watch. > and the LCS players are half human. i want league to be balenced for humans not for nerdy machines I just gave you a reason why those nerfs happened, doesnt have anything to do with how i think about this. It is riots goal to balance for proplay, not mine.
: Why doesnt Udyr ever get a Nerf
Zoe is still pretty much pick or ban in proplay, meanwhile Udyr wont ever come near lcs unless he gets a statboostthat that pushes his basestats through the roof. Also Udyr got slightly hit by the patchnotes, with the celerity nerf.
: WHY WUKONG?? WHY????
Well i can understand your frustration, but thats a pretty standart procedure. Just as an example: Throwback a few years ago. Poppy. And im talking about the old pre rework Poppy here. Riot always knew Poppy was a sleeper op pick and said a few times that if she would see any pro play, they would basically buttf*ck her with the nerfhammer. This didnt happen for a long time, she just got a few games in lck or lpl (dont rly remember) and that was shortly before she got reworked (iirc). They always knew she had a pretty unhealthy kit, but since pro play didnt care about her, they left her at that state. Im pretty sure its the same with Wukong now. They were probably aware of his state in midlane, but since no one played him professionally, they let the solo q mains have their fun. Now he is getting popular in proplay and everyone sees how disgusting he can be. So now they need to do sth about him. Btw i havent seen any pbe patchnotes, could you link some to the nerfs? Or did they just say they will nerf him? Also, just a quick heads up because you keep bringing up tanks: Tanks are in a shit state atm. We have absolutly no tank meta right now. And as long as tanks dont get some changes or conquerer gets nerfed, we wont have it. (Yes i know there are changes on the pbe for a few, we'll see how that works out). What we see are bruisers and fighters. And no. garen is not a tank. Darius is not a tank. Even Mundo is not rly classified as a tank. Just because someone buys tank items, doesnt mean he is a tank.
UPPERCASE (EUW)
: maybe you are not informed, but NA is testing rightnow to lift permabans to 14 day-bans.
> [{quoted}](name=UPPERCASE,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rn4X0f0K,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-09T12:07:08.688+0000) > > maybe you are not informed, but NA is testing rightnow to lift permabans to 14 day-bans. Yes. As you said. On NA. Also This was limited to a certrain player number, which was already reached. They already tried the exact same thing in the past and failed horribly. So as it stands now, the statement i linked is 100% true.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: read above others feeding and inting all game get me losses not my own abilities thank you very much i get s- on my lee most games so dont give me that.
> [{quoted}](name=Blakex13x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=g7P8yEtw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T23:18:05.294+0000) > > read above others feeding and inting all game get me losses not my own abilities thank you very much i get s- on my lee most games so dont give me that. Your stats dont matter if you dont have the mechanics to carry and win games. And if you are stuck in b5 with more than 600 games this season, this is proof enough that you belong there right now.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShanksFX,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=92B7oaxP,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-08T18:53:01.734+0000) > > "1v1'd the quinn" Looking at the timeline tells me, thats a lie. You didnt kill her once. i never said kill.... i said 1v1'ed she got saved by her teammate but i would have killed her otherwise, and btw what is ur deal with being toxic? i just wanted help with the server down not to be flamed by someone
> [{quoted}](name=TheExiledCat,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=92B7oaxP,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-08T18:55:23.569+0000) > > i never said kill.... i said 1v1'ed she got saved by her teammate but i would have killed her otherwise, > > > and btw what is ur deal with being toxic? > i just wanted help with the server down not to be flamed by someone Thats not being toxic, i just provided some stats. Also im not flaming you, i just said you probably (not 100%) would've still lost the game. If riot didnt give you a los prevented by now, chances are its not gonna happen. Some people got it, some didnt. What riot doesnt do is manually add lp for whatever reason.
: woah ur really good at showing pictures of the fed quinn killing people even tho we were getting ahead again and won a teamfight.....
> [{quoted}](name=TheExiledCat,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=92B7oaxP,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-08T18:52:07.709+0000) > > woah ur really good at showing pictures of the fed quinn killing people even tho we were getting ahead again and won a teamfight..... I just like to call people out on their bs.
: we just won 2 teamfights and i 1v1'ed the fed af quinn.... safe to say we were gonna win again
> [{quoted}](name=TheExiledCat,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=92B7oaxP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T18:44:19.480+0000) > > we just won 2 teamfights and i 1v1'ed the fed af quinn.... safe to say we were gonna win again "1v1'd the quinn" Looking at the timeline tells me, thats a lie. You didnt kill her once.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShanksFX,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=92B7oaxP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-08T18:40:25.082+0000) > > You were 15k behind at 30 min. I dont think the server crash changed the outcome of the game. we were literally making a comeback when the servers downed.......
> [{quoted}](name=TheExiledCat,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=92B7oaxP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-08T18:43:43.965+0000) > > we were literally making a comeback when the servers downed....... Yes. https://i.imgur.com/1zq6Vdxl.jpg Tell me about it. https://i.imgur.com/UvwASg2l.jpg
: Server down just cost me a ranked match......
You were 15k behind at 30 min. I dont think the server crash changed the outcome of the game.
PavlosBoss (EUNE)
: Account Ban Appeal
[Click me](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/8wI9Rj3Q-help-please?comment=0001) i bookmarked this comment, especially for occasions like this. Pls dont waste the supports time and annoy them with tickets, im pretty sure they are more than busy without you.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: i did get outta bronze 5 mate even made it all the way to bronze 3 then the last 3 days constant losses because of people purposely throwing kinda making me not wanna play no more or think of another way to carry but i love lee so i shouldnt have to and the amount i get flamed because people cant handle their lanes is stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Blakex13x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=g7P8yEtw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T14:38:56.921+0000) > > i did get outta bronze 5 mate even made it all the way to bronze 3 then the last 3 days constant losses because of people purposely throwing kinda making me not wanna play no more or think of another way to carry but i love lee so i shouldnt have to and the amount i get flamed because people cant handle their lanes is stupid. If you are b5, the only thing holding you back from climbing are your own abilities. Not gonna lie, b5 is a shithole. No one knows shit about the game. Believe me, if you were good enough, you would easily climb.
PavlosBoss (EUNE)
: Account Ban Appeal
Thats a giant facepalm right here, yikers. 1: Account sharing is illegal, which you just admitted doing. 2:Perma are never lifted, if they were justified. And you just gave 2 reasons, that the ban was 100% legitimate. So yeah. Dont waste your time and just create another acc.
: You should be allowed to reply back with no punishment
Alright i said this before, but guess i have to repeat myself and be very clear here: No i dont think only physical harassment counts. What i do think tho is, that if some comments by a person you will never meet and probably never even see ingame again hurt your feelings, your problems lie elsewhere. Because no one mentally healthy should care about that. And thats what i call the internet in general, a bunch of random people who you shouldnt care about. On the other hand, if you get harassed online by people you know in real life (on social media etc.), you probably get harassed irl as well. Thats why i dont take stuff like this into account, it still counts as irl for me. So my statement stands, yes the internet is safer. For most people at least, i give you that. But i doubt that you have enough exposure, to have hundreds and thousands want to get on the hate train. The shit some celebs have to deal with is on another level. But thats not the case here. YOU are just getting hurt by a stranger you dont even know. And for me that is a sign for other mental problems. So again, get off the internet or get used to receive some "hate" (if you want to call a few insulty by some 12y olds "hate") from time to time and learn to handle it the grown up way. Im out, have a nice one.
: Who are you to decide what affects me and what does not? I'm saying it affects me, you have no right to say it should not. Acting like a "tough guy" the way you are doing is more pathetic than anything. And no, I am not getting off the internet. The internet should adapt to be as safe as real life. Riot must do their job.
> [{quoted}](name=SIut of AD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GeYOJHEs,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T17:46:03.706+0000) > > Who are you to decide what affects me and what does not? I'm saying it affects me, you have no right to say it should not. Acting like a "tough guy" the way you are doing is more pathetic than anything. > > And no, I am not getting off the internet. The internet should adapt to be as safe as real life. Riot must do their job. Im not saying it doesnt acceft you, i say it shouldnt affect you. Because if simple stuff like this affect your mental health, you will have a lot of problems once you grow up and realise how the world works. And yes, i will assume that you are pretty young because you behave that way. Also, guess what, the internet is a lot safer than the real world because no one can actually harm you.
Show more

ShanksFX

Level 94 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion