MadLife (EUW)
: everyone who experience FPS drops from latest patch please comment here.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
munraker (EUW)
: I found a way to get S easily. Play any champ as support and the S is super easy to get. I think Ritos calculation are different for support, and if you get some kill as support you are guaranteed an S.
Unless you're playing an actual support. Then you need above 28 assists just as Janna to get an S, almost no deaths and probably some kills. You only get an S if you play really well and, the most stupid factor, if the game actually is long enough to get that many assists.. Don't forget kill participation, some CS surprisingly and wards.
: Looking for new friends to play with, rank isn't important
Thank you for the kind replies, friend requests have been sent :) {{champion:201}}
Rioter Comments
: New Year RP Give Away... Post in thread to stand a chance to win
1. 21, female, unranked (for now) 2. Support, Nami :) 3. Gold V! 4. Finding a duo queue partner /whole team to have fun ranking up, going for plat probably. 5. I can imitate Teemo's and Lissandra's voice way too well..
Shin0Me (EUW)
: 6.24 Shens Taunt doesn't work
Happened to me with Galio, too! A Lux just walked out of my taunt for no reason.. tears have been shed..
: [Volunteer Christmas] Skin Raffle ! [CLOSED]
Here's my effort: http://imgur.com/a/BziLf Good luck to everyone :D
Najns (EUW)
: Well... It's kinda sad I can't get a newer snowy picture, since it doesn't really snow in my town, and I rarely get a chance to leave town... http://imgur.com/a/xnLPv This is a picture from a few years ago, when there was quite a lot of snow in that winter :3 I made a snow dog on my balcony (I have a dachshund, so it HAD to be a wiener dog). The bowl filled itself up with snow overnight, so I had to include it in the picture :D http://imgur.com/a/hLYKD Here is another picture (which is not related to winter, lol or Christmas, but it's a picture of my dog, which is the one the snow dog was designed by :P) P.s.: how the hell did you make the snowflakes? :D
Upvoted for snow wiener {{champion:75}}
: S Grade factor: Time
Totally agree, happened to me more than I'd like to admit, sigh..
foxxof120 (EUW)
: love the magikarps in the background :p
Haha yeah they were needed sooo bad, I imagine the bottom one being close to Level 20.. :D
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest Nr. 28
https://i.imgsafe.org/4f1b7b036a.jpg Here's my attempt, hope you guys like it a little :) {{champion:267}}
: Best looking champion? (male, minus Taric)
{{champion:201}} I am unable to ignore his warm voice, quotes, friendliness.. (therefore making him attractive as f X_X), and honestly, that 'stache is on point. :}D Braum is here
Fang (EUNE)
: She doesn't look like a man. I think it's bad-ass as well. Possibly because I must be looking like a man too, according to people's logic here Her eyes, lips, hair, eyebrows, nose. Don't understand how you can compare them. She's feminine with a rough expression.
> [{quoted}](name=Fang,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JP6r5eEL,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-07-09T12:07:16.078+0000) > > She doesn't look like a man. I think it's bad ass as well. Possibly because I must be looking like a man too, according to people's logic here > > Her eyes, lips, hair, eyebrows, nose. Don't understand how you can compare them. She's feminine with a rough expression. Exactly, THIS. I've been examining this picture since someone posted it in here, and I couldn't find the actual problem. Not feminine enough? I see two big arguments to tell everyone that this is clearly a female champion. And I don't see why the face wouldn't be feminine.. Round/oval shaped face, make-up, tough look, that's as you stated just badass. But well.. The only issue I actually had was the left foot. But apparently that wasn't that important (?){{champion:21}} Edit: And I know that female doesn't equal feminine. But there isn't even one thing on Miss Fortune (on this splash art) that I would not consider feminine..
Serika Zero (EUNE)
: she's supposed to be a human, and look like one nobody complains that tristana looks or doesn't look like a yordle because nobody knows how a yordle looks irl. But we know how humans look, and her eyebrows don't match that ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mx7Xxd7v,comment-id=000a0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-08T14:38:09.902+0000) > > she's supposed to be a human, and look like one > nobody complains that tristana looks or doesn't look like a yordle because nobody knows how a yordle looks irl. But we know how humans look, and her eyebrows don't match that ;) Well eh.. as I said, I've seen people with such eyebrows.. so your comment is irrelevant I suppose..
Serika Zero (EUNE)
: i haven't seen a guy in my 24 years of life that had eyebrows as big as hers. Let alone girls. And neither have most of us. That's why people complain about her eyebrows
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mx7Xxd7v,comment-id=000a00000001,timestamp=2016-05-08T09:59:11.983+0000) > > i haven't seen a guy in my 24 years of life that had eyebrows as big as hers. Let alone girls. > And neither have most of us. That's why people complain about her eyebrows So we have to complain about her looking different but we have female void monsters or for example Yordles? Maybe it's only me but I don't see numerous Rek'Sais walking down the streets over here. ¦D _Most _ people are only complaining because she isn't sexualised enough, which is, in my opinion, pretty sad. If she had watermelons or at least some "attributes" like Frostbutt Irelia, things would be WAY different. (But I'm pretty sure then we'd still have people arguing and complaining about not being able to unzip their pants for a new female champion because something is odd) I'm glad that Riot is going this way. And honestly, I've seen men with bigger eyebrows than her (they've been from Southern countries though - they look like teddybears with those fluffy brows) _Most_ of the people around the world seem to think that you only do look "normal" after you used every beauty tip out of a frickin youtube video, hairless body and Lord knows what else. The strange part is that even MEN are trying to live up to these standards. (Scary..) I've even seen videos about ladies using make up to create shadows on different parts of their body, to either make something appear smaller or bigger. So much work just to fit in perfectly.. And not only for a photoshooting. If society wouldn't pressure that much, we would see a way better variety of styles AND EYEBROWS. Just looking at the poor ladies who shave their brows just in order to paint them back on to make them look perfect.. This isn't supposed to attack you in case I did - I'm not very good at adapting moods or.. emotions to texts if I'm a little off. It's just something I've experienced being outside. People making fun of others because they got curly hair, not straightened like their own. Just.. why? And as I said, it isn't only about the eyebrows - Her nose seems to be "ugly" as well, even though it isn't even that uncommon. Just because it isn't the canon feminine nose, it "shouldn't be on League". Well I'm sorry but that's ridiculous, and once again, really sad.. (Not related to this post now) I don't really understand why we are supposed to play with heroes/champions/legends who appear perfect on (almost) every level. Maybe I'm living in a strange place but I rarely encounter people looking as "attractive" as in this game. Why shouldn't we play with champions that we actually identify with? Maybe it's only me but I would actually enjoy a game with characters looking as "lame" but individual as normal people outside. Don't know, somehow they would seem more interesting than a flawless pirate redhead with 2 big.. bullets or strange guys with an eightpack.. But what do I know, it's only my opinion anyway. Maybe I lose too much time looking at the splash arts.. but I enjoy those drawings too much.. I wonder how goofy I'd look if I had my own splash art. {{champion:222}}
: i just dont like the eyebrows >_> , i mean , i know Riot don't want her be bangable , but holy , ive never seen so much eyebrows-size >O<
> [{quoted}](name=Knive Life Chara,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mx7Xxd7v,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2016-05-08T08:57:18.674+0000) > > i just dont like the eyebrows &gt;_&gt; , i mean , i know Riot don&#x27;t want her be bangable , but holy , ive never seen so much eyebrows-size &gt;O&lt; Pls, they're cute as hell. Not quite sure why they're that big, but I thought it would be helpful for sliding around in the sand (?) In my imagination the sand would get caught in the brows so that they probably protect the eye area.. Or they exist in that way so that her facial expression is way cooler B-) {{champion:201}} Imagine Braum (Brow-m huehue) without dem magic eyebrows. UN BE LIEVABLE.
: I have not seen a single thread or comment complaining on her not being hot.
> [{quoted}](name=Lukankata,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mx7Xxd7v,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-05-08T06:44:01.343+0000) > > I have not seen a single thread or comment complaining on her not being hot. Ive seen at least 3 or 4 complaining about her eyebrows and nose.
: Fun champions to play for one for all?
: A shitty post about the French hate.
Yeah I don't want to be that guy but it is pretty normal that most people started hating on your nation in this game. I'm from Luxembourg so I understand French German and English pretty well but I gotta say that I didnt start disliking French people because of their bad English or whatsoever, but because they mostly flame for no reason at all. You pick a champ they dislike- flame. They play solo and they die sooner or later - flame. These are just a few examples. As I personally like reading the chat, I only see them insulting others either in French (even writing way too many mistakes at that) or in a really bad English. If someone would have issues with communicating in English I would gladly help. But the majority doesnt care at all. The only thing I noticed is that they stop flaming as soon as you correct them, because they are scared of consequences. Regarding other nationalities only Germans misbehaved in strange ways, some Spanish ones as well. But for some reason the trend is that French people love insulting others in their mother tongue. So, Im sorry but you have to deal with other people disliking THEM. You gotta thank the people who made or still make you look that bad. I for myself just sigh reading "suce ma bite" or "fdp" "ta mère" "ferme te gueule" (...) all game long knowing we will lose, because even if they understand your English, they will refuse to play as a team for some reason. Even if I ask them in French.That happened in every game until now every time a French person showed up.. I dont see why though. Because other than the people here openly hating on Frenchies, nobody in my team said something stupid about that nation or tried to offend them in any possible way.. Yeah and that is something I don't understand and won't just accept, mostly because I am not insulting anybody in my mother tongue either. IN SHORT: If you dont flame anyone and dont just talk in French without trying to communicate, you are good to go. But if you bring up your nationality many will hate on you due to their (very) bad experiences. Doesnt mean they dislike you but whatever they had to endure before even if they muted them, just waiting for the Defeat screen to show up :( Ah, the memories.. Edit: Just to make things clear: There have been nice French players as well of course. The problem is that as I said the MAJORITY of them seem to be of the flaming kind. So sadly the good ones are being forgotten about..
Wukongz (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Dardasim,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=v7AZquGU,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-04-16T18:03:06.165+0000) > > That&#x27;s awesome! Thank you I was trying hard :){{champion:37}}
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 24
Here's my cutie [Sona](http://imgur.com/0IMPq4J)
Larry (EUNE)
: go support and make me a sandwitch, woman! (I'm Joking ofc...!) But to answer your question, no.Though support is considered by some as the "easiest" role, and women are not so nerds like boys so you propably wont be as good as a guy (applies in a general rule, not at a personal level) i dont want to be mean, but you know, when i see a decent number girls competing at professional level,i might change my mind about that.
> [{quoted}](name=Larry,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7OYrcT3L,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-04-09T12:11:11.211+0000) > > go support and make me a sandwitch, woman! (I'm Joking ofc...!) > But to answer your question, no.Though support is considered by some as the "easiest" role, and women are not so nerds like boys so you propably wont be as good as a guy (applies in a general rule, not at a personal level) i dont want to be mean, but you know, when i see a decent number girls competing at professional level,i might change my mind about that. So I just logged in to reply. This is the most sexist and bullshit answer I have ever read until now. Support the easiest role? You depend on your adc and this person depends on you. Most supports use skillshots, which champions like Yi, Darius, Udyr or similar champs don't have. So you actually need SKILL, map awareness and control and in order to win YOU are the one who has to use his/her CC and engage in order to win. The other team members should finish the fight. So, bullshit. You're the core and heart of the team and if you fuck up chances are high that it'll all go down. Not even talking about how it is always the fault of the support or sometimes the jungler anyway. " women are not so nerds like boys so you propably wont be as good as a guy (applies in a general rule, not at a personal level)" Are you actually serious? I've beaten plenty of men and I am sure that plenty of women actually beat me AND YOU. Do you know why? Because skill doesn't depend on the sex of the person but on the knowledge of the game and on daily training and decision making. Not on a personal level? Dude, you're sexist for no reason at all. Butthurt man apparently, not on a personal level of course. (I'm Joking ofc...!) There ARE girls playing on professional levels, and no, I am not talking about good old Kaceytron. But most of high elo women won't admit that they're female- just because of the behaviour of people like you. Why would they anyway? To get blamed for any minor mistake because they're female? That they have to go back to their kitchen? Do you really think it's funny after hearing it for the 50th time?
Rismosch (EUW)
: My life is going down
I know exactly what you feel. I moved a few times because of very uncomfortable reasons and my last, close friend "left" me a week ago because he apparently hates me as well. Here I am crying all night just because I can't deal with it and I'm getting frustrated more than anything else. But you'll get over it, I am sure of that. I'm trying the same for now, I mean, what else can we do anyway? People say friends come and go, but it isn't always true. Sometimes, they just don't come anymore, whatever you do and try.. You're living in Germany you say? I moved to this country half a year ago. I can't guarantee you anything but if you like we can build up a friendship :) We can also try to play together if you like, I mainly play Aram though, cause I'm fed up with Rift. Hope you get well soon.. nobody deserves to feel this way. {{champion:201}}
Grammos (EUNE)
: Could the new Taric not be a supp ?
He's epic? That's exactly why he's a support ;) Also: A protagonist is nothing without his amazing side kick(s). Old Taric could be used in the jungle and on toplane anyway btw. Same for Alistar, Nautilus and other tanks. I don't see the point of your hate.
: Post a screenshot of your most expensive and cool Hextech skin you've won so far
[The Magnificent TF](http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4313/wvj5uuz5_png.htm)
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: The key drop rate is so low.. Or I'm just unlucky af.
Didn't even get one in about 20 won games during 6 days.. But well, when I finally get the needed one to open my chest, it'll be a Teemo shard or Crabgot Urgot, GG ¦D
Rioter Comments
: Well that's what it's **meant** to mean. With today's feminists (not all of course) they want more rights for themselves than men.
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=iyJv1VKh,comment-id=00010000000100000001,timestamp=2016-03-28T17:34:58.752+0000) > > Well that's what it's **meant** to mean. With today's feminists (not all of course) they want more rights for themselves than men. Nope, that's what you call either an extreme third-wave feminist, a "feminazi" or not a feminist at all. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: what do you call a femenist comedian?
Glad you said femenist, not feminist. ;)
: A game that I played doesn't show up in my Match History
Missing a Leona match still.. (There was a Quinn in the enemy team :D)
: 1. I didnt own Ahri 2. I cant play Ahri 3.i Have reaction of a wallnut
> [{quoted}](name=ViPeRextra,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rfEEngH9,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-27T02:08:02.534+0000) > > 1. I didnt own Ahri > 2. I cant play Ahri > 3.i Have reaction of a wallnut Made me giggle. Thanks walnut op :')
: Need dragon names.
Zora and Albert B-)
Vaniz (EUW)
: Happy Birthday Bard!
I'm pretty sure.. you meant Happy BARDSday! {{champion:432}}
Eodin (EUW)
: why not rename fill into support?
Main support here. I mostly pick Support and Fill. I had to go to every lane already. If people wouldn't have dogded so many times, I would probably have more adc games than with any other role. I don't see your problem, sorry.
: Nostalgia, Memories, Emotions ~ Your favourite OST
[Kolima Theme]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA_VeKxyfiU [Wink Waker]https://youtu.be/2JyFYPMIsWE?t=26s Golden Sun & Zelda :3
: Support Mains help me please
After reading the comments: I don't see why Sona or Zyra should be too squishy at the moment, I still play play Sona a lot and I don't have any problems because of not being "tanky enough". If you're looking for another good support I can suggest you to play Nami. She's really fun (to me, at least) and she can have a high impact on the game. Heals, movement speed, bonus damage and slows, knock-up and a bubble. :) Someone suggested Lulu, she's a nice pick as well. I have to say that she seems to be getting nerfed though, so I don't know what the final result may look like. But for now she's really good in case you know the basics to use her full potential. You mostly played AP/Utility supports, maybe that may be an issue to you? :/ If you need another good tank, I could suggest Braum. His passive is really useful and his shield can be as mean as the windwall of Yasuo. (Also, the voice cheers me up every time :}D) Of course, you could jump on the Blitzcrank train as well but personally I dislike this champion. Nautilus is pretty strong at the moment, and so is Alistar. It really depends on your playstyle and on the enemy botlane combination.. I'm sure you'll manage :) It may be only me but I don't see why you should play random champions on botlane. Feels like the true supports are getting pushed away, not even talking about the nerfs every time.. I mean, you can of course but a Janna could probably save you more likely than an Ekko, if it isn't about killing the enemy 1 vs 2.. Otherwise: Pantheon or Darius "support". As soon as they pick up a few kills _you're gonna have a bad time_.. I've seen it a lot lately but I don't recommend it. So much utility is wasted at that moment.. But it may be only me :)
: Trade offers (ARAM) NOT appearing.
Happened to me once, too. Ended up with the person who wanted to trade trolling and getting mad over it.. GG
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 23
{{champion:72}} The "mini game" should be improved.. in some way that doesn't kill League's Pokémon {{champion:22}} Her damage/slow early doesn't seem viable compared to the other adcs {{champion:14}} He doesn't appear a lot in my games anymore, even though he got a fun kit to play with..
: [WANTED] 3V3 Team Member(s)
:/ I'm afraid it only works with a lot of RP..
Rioter Comments
: Every skillshot is now global. Who will you main?
{{champion:267}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:17}}
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 22
{{champion:37}} Sona got such a nice potential if she's played correctly and the sounds are peaceful {{champion:267}} she's with you, ebb or flow, and who wouldn't want to create a wave? {{champion:201}} Because of his heart and his voice, and the majestic shield
: I normally honor people almost every game. ESPECIALLY those silent skilled players who never ask for praise and the only thing they say is ''wp'' at the end. I hate those honor sluts who create meaningless empty conversations in /all chat just to seem friendly or whatever.
> [{quoted}](name=Killsomnia,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9gcPHWgb,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-02-08T16:03:21.787+0000) > > I normally honor people almost every game. ESPECIALLY those silent skilled players who never ask for praise and the only thing they say is ''wp'' at the end. > I hate those honor sluts who create meaningless empty conversations in /all chat just to seem friendly or whatever. I feel ya, even though those conversations can end up pretty fun. But I blocked my all chat anyway, sick of getting flamed overall. Less feeling bad, more "skilled" gameplay ^_^
xion4 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nayrana,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9gcPHWgb,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-02-07T18:46:55.238+0000) > > I don't think that if someone from your country flames me you should be responsible for that :) And don't worry it's easy to understand you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} You can make your server better! I believe in you summoner {{champion:37}} I try to make it better, but seriously, it's not. So much kids, so much flame. You die once and they blame you whole the game. Or you die 2 Times and opponents write "Low" to you whole the time. It's so sick, it makes me feel bad but i try not to talk with tchem. One person can't change the server, but this one person can be always a part, which can change the reality.
> [{quoted}](name=xion4,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9gcPHWgb,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-02-08T15:04:37.807+0000) > > I try to make it better, but seriously, it's not. So much kids, so much flame. You die once and they blame you whole the game. Or you die 2 Times and opponents write "Low" to you whole the time. It's so sick, it makes me feel bad but i try not to talk with tchem. > One person can't change the server, but this one person can be always a part, which can change the reality. Yeah sadly I know exactly what you're talking about.. Just don't give up, ok? There is always someone nice hidden :){{champion:201}}
Mepodis (EUW)
: So, lets say someone in your team is flaming all game, but just in your chat, not all chat. Should we just pretend like everything is a happy magic place with little elfs and unicorns jumping around on rainbows and clouds or whatever lol. Report calling is not flaming, its politely asking your opponents to report someone who most likely deserves to get banned lol
> [{quoted}](name=Mepodis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3K5iAokF,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-07T14:57:51.524+0000) > > So, lets say someone in your team is flaming all game, but just in your chat, not all chat. Should we just pretend like everything is a happy magic place with little elfs and unicorns jumping around on rainbows and clouds or whatever lol. > > Report calling is not flaming, its politely asking your opponents to report someone who most likely deserves to get banned lol Yeah I see it the same way. Got reported once for trying to ask for help because this person wouldn't stop flaming the entire team. Nice way of telling you a victim of a flamer has to deal with it instead of actually being defended..
xion4 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nayrana,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9gcPHWgb,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-02-07T12:42:44.011+0000) > > Hey there! I should be learning and I&#039;m grumpy as hell, but let me tell you something. > To everyone who has ever honoured an ally, because of teamwork, friendliness, being helpful. To everyone who ever dared honouring an enemy, because of a nice or a hard game that asked for strategy, because of an enemy who played well and didn&#039;t taunt or/and show off, didn&#039;t make you feel bad or even gave you an advice for the next game that was CONSTRUCTIVE and HELPED you out. To people who actually honour enemies who are playing as 4 vs 5 until the end and still make &quot;you have a bad time&quot; because they refuse to give up easily. > > I can only talk for myself, but oh my, I&#039;m not even sure if you can imagine how you make my day. Sometimes I&#039;m even sad that I don&#039;t really know who actually honoured me, because I can&#039;t thank you guys. So I&#039;ll do it here. > > Here is MY THANK YOU TO YOU. {{champion:37}} {{item:3070}} I'm from EUNE, you made me to login and to reply to you. My English isn't well, so don't be angry if you don't understand me, please. This game needs players like you. There are thousands of toxic players. I am from Poland and I would like to say sorry to you, if someone from my country blamed you or used bad vocabulary to you. I don't like their's behaviour. Glad that you exist too. have a nice day.
> [{quoted}](name=xion4,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9gcPHWgb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-07T15:48:55.137+0000) > > I'm from EUNE, you made me to login and to reply to you. > My English isn't well, so don't be angry if you don't understand me, please. > This game needs players like you. There are thousands of toxic players. I am from Poland and I would like to say sorry to you, if someone from my country blamed you or used bad vocabulary to you. I don't like their's behaviour. > Glad that you exist too. have a nice day. I don't think that if someone from your country flames me you should be responsible for that :) And don't worry it's easy to understand you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} You can make your server better! I believe in you summoner {{champion:37}}
Vo1dWalker (EUNE)
: I wish everyone would be as friendly as you. I see that the one who should be thankful is your teammates for having suck a friendly player in their teams. Good luck in your games! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Thank you, I wish the same to you too :) Take care! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Show more

Sharp Karp

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion