Player 00 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Nice Guy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QpiZ8Ms2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-25T16:09:02.596+0000) > > Although this might happen sometimes, I don't think it would be very often > It would specifically only happen like this. Do you not see how terrible of an idea this is ? You sound bitter over your last promos and not want an easily exploitable system which is not ok at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Player 00,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QpiZ8Ms2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:26:28.241+0000) > > It would specifically only happen like this. Do you not see how terrible of an idea this is ? You sound bitter over your last promos and not want an easily exploitable system which is not ok at all. How is this MORE exploitable than just losing 3 LP for a normal dodge?
: A free dodge in promos?
I mean, Riot could try it out for a few weeks, see how things go, and then, if people are unhappy, just take it away... I really don't think it will impact the amount of times people dodge by that much. What would make you dodge in your promos if it meant you have to wait 15 minutes to queue up again? It would have to be a pretty horrible champ select lobby tbh ! But waiting those 15 minutes would still be better than getting a free loss in your promos.
Rioter Comments
: You probably didn't think about this too much I haven't read all the comments so if someone already said what I'm about to say, pls don't hate So, the reason riot doesn't place players in bronze is because it would be too unbalanced I mean, let's be honest 70% of "new players" are smurfs and when they rank up to lvl 30 then they will be placed in bronze Keep in mind they are mostly gold or above so it would be really unbalanced EDIT: sorry I said "placed in bronze" I should've said " play first match vs bronze"
> [{quoted}](name=DarkPasegers,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wOFml7tK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-01-08T15:58:56.258+0000) > > You probably didn't think about this too much > I haven't read all the comments so if someone already said what I'm about to say, pls don't hate > > So, the reason riot doesn't place players in bronze is because it would be too unbalanced > > I mean, let's be honest > 70% of "new players" are smurfs and when they rank up to lvl 30 then they will be placed in bronze > > Keep in mind they are mostly gold or above so it would be really unbalanced > > EDIT: sorry I said "placed in bronze" I should've said " play first match vs bronze" Well, smurfs are an admitted problem in LoL, so this solution would ALSO get rid of a lot of smurf accounts. Nobody likes a smurf who just goes into game to destroy people who are obviously not as good as him. The main issue is this: placing new players in silver makes the team unbalanced. 2 options: 1) the player actually IS new: he will get obliterated and feed and make his team lose the game -> unbalanced match 2) the player is a smurf: he will obliterate enemies -> unbalanced match. (That's why smurfs are frowned upon) And if the guy reaaally wants to make a smurf account, he'll have no problem making it out of bronze in 3 days. But in any case, it's less annoying to lose because an enemy is a god at the game than because one of your teammates is a monkey. I recently got absolutely REKT by a godlike lee sin player, and it was amazing for me. I loved it, because I was able to witness some REALLY good plays. Even if I lost, who cares. I prefer losing to someone who deserves a win than losing because of someone who doesn't deserve to be allowed to rank. Maybe new players can still go for placements, and play their 1st placements in bronze level at least, not in silver. That way smurfs will win and access silver directly, and new players will probably not, and stay in bronze where they actually belong since they aren't good enough at the game yet. Placing every-fucking-body in silver makes absolutely no sense. I've had games with plat 1 players VS bronze, which were legit 20 minute (non-surrender) stomps. No fun at all, even when I'm the team winning.
: There is just as much chance that your enemy team has a new player on it as well. So, it balances out.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wOFml7tK,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-01-08T12:04:40.438+0000) > > There is just as much chance that your enemy team has a new player on it as well. So, it balances out. Balancing out doesn't make it a good idea. In any case, one team of the other will have a noob with them.
: "First time ranked EVER"
I just think that Riot she reconsider the entry level to ranked games. Silver is the "average joe" level, as Kenso said, but now the average joe is better than a new player. Entry level should be oriented to bronze imo, and if they win, then they can easily achieve silver. Most games when you start, like really START, you start at the bottom of the ladder and have to climb up. In LoL they put you on the 6th step. > [{quoted}](name=Hantusa,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wOFml7tK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-01-08T10:34:30.245+0000) > Would that then mean those players entirely skip placements and head straight for Bronze 4-5?- how would their mmr be calculated then?- would their mmr placement be over their first 10 games in that division? That's a better idea than the current state of things. And if they win a lot, or duo or whatever, they would skip divisions and get silver/gold/plat fast. It would also help avoid too many smurf accounts being created
: "First time ranked EVER"
Then why would riot place plat players in silver 4 after placements? In any case, something doesn't make sense. Either placements put people way too low, or new players are placed way too high. In my opinion, it's the second option. In season 2-3, silver was a good spot to put new players, because the game didn't have as many players as it does now, but at the moment, bronze is more appropriate. I have to admit I've been annoyed by the games where I go 12/3, take 3 turrets, but lose because of the 3/17 lee sin first time ranked, and JUST because of them... 4v5 would be easier. But that's not the point
Rioter Comments
: Camouflage?! More like Nerf-Hammer 0,0
It's not a nerf, they're getting rid of pink wards at the same time. How the hell are you supposed to counter an evelynn or akali without pinks?!
: Assassin update and stealth
I think they should leave the current pink ward, and simply ADD the new style of pink ward. With the possibility to have only one of each. One will be for countering stealth champs, the other one for countering wards. There's no point in nerfing the stealth mechanic if you completely DELETE the only way to counter those champs. All you do is give a MASSIVE BUFF to those champs. Also, now it will be 100% impossible to prevent an evelynn gank. Literally impossible. wtf?
: twitch getting camouflage
No it's just so he can't run through 5 people to position himself behind the adc and get free pentas while just right-clicking.
Rioter Comments
Long n Hard (EUNE)
: Match making system is so busted it's sad
I just played a ranked game, I'm in PLAT 5, and my teammates were GOLD 2, GOLD 3, GOLD 4, and... SILVER 1. I'm in plat, and i get a SILVER IN MY TEAM. If I can't voluntarily play with silvers in my friend list, I shouldn't be able to be matched with silvers because of others who go premade.
: xin zhao glitch
Oh! Hpzc, pjezc pzjcpoz pzufzfncbyygez ezugcb cizbbcskjn zcizh zehdv auhf avoahv avihavmeuihv. zi zuicaelvnea coaeveaijvhoebv v eibvhefbv vzbvzgcjzd vozvcçuzhczb zoc !
: ...or they could just scrap the pointless blue essence cost completely.
> [{quoted}](name=Panda Popz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8i9RUYYj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-09T02:03:10.646+0000) > > ...or they could just scrap the pointless blue essence cost completely. Yeah, that too. It is kind of annoying that only people who have all champs can afford to show off their skill.
Rioter Comments
: What have you done to Malzahar? Come on.
Sorry but the new malz is completely broken. his voidlings are the bread, butter, jam, and orange juice of his kit, and he can shit on anyone in any lane. I have no idea what you're complaining about.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey Not Xpeke, First blood only disables /remake **if first blood was given before the disconnect**. Basically think of it as an anti-ragequit mechanic where you give first blood, quit, then trigger /remake. If a player is AFK from the beginning, First Bloody will not impact it at all :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y9IiQ0tI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-29T20:18:44.020+0000) > > Hey Not Xpeke, > > First blood only disables /remake **if first blood was given before the disconnect**. Basically think of it as an anti-ragequit mechanic where you give first blood, quit, then trigger /remake. > > If a player is AFK from the beginning, First Bloody will not impact it at all :-) So... If a person gives first blood and ragequits, all his allies lose LP, but if he just has connection problems, only he loses LP and his allies don't? I don't see the logic in that. If one person decides to ragequit, his allies shouldn't have to pay for him being a dickhead... Or him + his premades, whatever. A few times I simply got guy who just wanted to troll the game, went mid 4 times to give 4 kills, then left the game, for absolutely no reason. So all 5 of us lose LP in that scenario, but if I get a bugsplat that takes 3 minutes to resolve and reconnect, only I lose LP. ?????
: WTF....REMAKE IS STUPID?
Well you have to stop waiting 3 minutes for a kill. In any case it's not worth it: you can get 20 cs which is more gold than a kill, you can do a whole bunch of other stuff much more useful than staying still for 3 minutes, leeching xp from your midlaner, and not gaining gold.
: They talked about why they removed it. They said that they want players to make choices about where and when they need vision.
> [{quoted}](name=MogschAFotzn123,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ETjLEE5Z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T13:57:17.093+0000) > > They talked about why they removed it. They said that they want players to make choices about where and when they need vision. The only way to have good vision in game at the moment is to buy a sightstone and use a slot for a pink ward. The last time I had to play support VS a vayne, I had to sacrifice 2 item slots for vision. I had 4k extra gold that I couldn't use because we needed a pink in teamfights...
: Stealth and pink wards (Searching for riot devs)
It's a shame nobody from riot ever comes to look at these posts...
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: Either wards need their own slots, or they just need to bring the pink ward trinket upgrade back. No idea why they removed it in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Vionicesca,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ETjLEE5Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-28T21:56:12.325+0000) > > Either wards need their own slots, or they just need to bring the pink ward trinket upgrade back. No idea why they removed it in the first place. Agreed. The trinket rework was just horrible for vision. the blue trinket used to reveal champs for several seconds after spotting them, the yellow one could be used to have up to 3 wards at a time, and now they're basically useless and if you want vision you need a sightstone.
: High elo help!
You could also try to counterjungle. Pick a champ that's strong in 1v1 and go into the enemy jungle when you are sure the lanes can't react
InTheory (EUW)
: {{champion:40}} Her disengage kit is very pleasant to supports that like to play the protection game. Low damage output but very much protection power with good amounts of CC without stunning the enemy to death. One of few support champions that can disengage all by herself and get away from enemies without being impossible to catch.
> [{quoted}](name=Truetobi91,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hEghiLdy,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-07-28T20:39:13.309+0000) > > {{champion:40}} > Her disengage kit is very pleasant to supports that like to play the protection game. Low damage output but very much protection power with good amounts of CC without stunning the enemy to death. One of few support champions that can disengage all by herself and get away from enemies without being impossible to catch. Janna doesn't seem overpowered, but she can carry as hell. Her ult is the best thing you could ask for in a teamfight: full disengage + 600 heal per person (total 3k without counting heal buff items). Her q dans disrupt anything, and her shield is just absolutely amazing. The only thing is that all of her kit is so sneaky. You don't notice the bonus damage from her shield, you don't notice the bonus movement speed... but Everything she has is just amazing, and she's probably the best support there is. I have a 70% winrate over 100 games with her.
InTheory (EUW)
: Most balanced Champions
{{champion:60}} Is the one that comes to my mind: She has % current health and % missing health dmg, but it doesn't scale too hard so the damage is pretty consistent throughout the game. She can be tanky enough to engage, while not tanky enough to go 1v3 without problem. Her cc can allow an easy pick, but it's a skillshot so not busted, and her rappel allows her to engage and disengage. Altogether she's really versatile, while not completely overpowered. In my opinion anyway. {{champion:61}} Is another one: Good laning phase, easy to CS, but possible to gank since she doesn't have escape. her ult can carry teamfights, but you need to use it correctly. Her spells are possible to dodge, but if they land they can deal lots of damage, while staying reasonable.
: "First of all, pink wards should have their own special place in the item slots, just like trinkets. The reason is simple: when a game goes on forever, and everybody is full build, well, you've got no space for a pink ward, which (at the moment) is the only way to counter stealth. (No, the red trinket doesn't count because you can't target stealthed champs revealed by it). So basically you have to sacrifice an entire item just to be able to deal with a vayne, rengar, or whatever, as soon as a match goes longer than 45 minutes. And that is absolutely not fair. So, easy way to resolve that problem: make a special slot for the pink ward, so everyone can get one at any moment in the game." No, its not fair to destroy a whole champion with a item slot. If 5 man got pinks you cant use your stealth. It would make no sense then 2 play any stealthed champion. I would quit league at that point.
> [{quoted}](name=MogschAFotzn123,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ETjLEE5Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-28T19:01:17.548+0000) > > "First of all, pink wards should have their own special place in the item slots, just like trinkets. The reason is simple: when a game goes on forever, and everybody is full build, well, you've got no space for a pink ward, which (at the moment) is the only way to counter stealth. (No, the red trinket doesn't count because you can't target stealthed champs revealed by it). So basically you have to sacrifice an entire item just to be able to deal with a vayne, rengar, or whatever, as soon as a match goes longer than 45 minutes. And that is absolutely not fair. So, easy way to resolve that problem: make a special slot for the pink ward, so everyone can get one at any moment in the game." > > No, its not fair to destroy a whole champion with a item slot. If 5 man got pinks you cant use your stealth. It would make no sense then 2 play any stealthed champion. > > I would quit league at that point. I didn't say a FREE pink. I said that if you take a pink it shouldn't count as an item slot. Because there shouldn't be un-counterable things in league. When your game is 50 minutes long and enemies have a twitch or a rengar, it's just too easy for them to backdoor the nexus because nobody can use a pink since nobody has the space in their inventory. I can't even count the number of times I had to abandon an item just so i could have a pink for a TF vs vayne, or had to defend VS eve/rengar. **Being full build should not be a handicap**, and even if my proposition isn't to your fitting, something needs to be done to balance this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Didledoo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6Mhr64yT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-28T18:39:33.515+0000) > > If diamond 5 can only queue with plat 3, how come matchmaking queued him up with a gold 2 AND a gold 5? That makes no sense. Did you notice? Hecarim(G2),twisted fate(P1),xin zhao(G5) are premade ? Special thanks to Twisted fate Plat 1 queue they can have this kind matches !!!Plat 1 is key for this match example: you can invite Gold/Diamond and play this kind matches
> [{quoted}](name=WolfPrinceLoL,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6Mhr64yT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-28T18:44:19.453+0000) > > Did you notice? Hecarim(G2),twisted fate(P1),xin zhao(G5) are premade ? > Special thanks to Twisted fate Plat 1 queue they can have this kind matches No, I don't know where it says they're premade :/ But even so, the matchmaking shouldn't put them with a D5 since xin and heca normally shouldn't be able to play with d5 players. it's not as if there weren't any gold players out there waiting for a game...
: Diana does not have insane damage. In fact, if you look at base + scaling spreadsheet, she needs a buff - Fizz does everything like her, but better. You just played vs a smurf. Akali is okay. Trundle is the only one that can be considered "OP" (in every single LCS game)
> [{quoted}](name=SMURF HENEKTON,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xkE77L8t,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-28T18:39:59.214+0000) > > Diana does not have insane damage. In fact, if you look at base + scaling spreadsheet, she needs a buff - Fizz does everything like her, but better. > > You just played vs a smurf. > > Akali is okay. Trundle is the only one that can be considered "OP" (in every single LCS game) Diana can 100-0 people in less than half a second. It happened to me several times, even with MR, a diana (who wasn't even that fed) killed me dealing 1700 damage in 0.75 seconds. If you combine her 3 spheres + Q + ult + passive, she has one of the biggest insta-burst potentials in the game...
: New system and Hecarim is beast he/she is not Gold 2 for sure smurfing > Bronze Tier: Can only queue with Bronze and Silver Tier Players > > Silver Tier: Can only queue with Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier players > > Gold Tier: Can only queue with Silver, Gold and Platinum Tier players > > Platinum Tier: Can only queue with Gold and Platinum players. Platinum I players can queue with Diamond III, IV and V players; Platinum II players can queue with Diamond IV, and V players; Platinum III players can queue with Diamond V players > > Diamond I: Can only queue with Diamond I, II, III, IV, Challenger, and Master Tier players > > Diamond II: Can only queue with Diamond I, II, III, IV, V, Challenger and Master Tier players > > Diamond III: Can only queue with Platinum I, Diamond I, II, III, IV, V, and Master Tier players > > Diamond IV: Can only queue with Diamond I, II, III, IV, V, and Platinum I, II Tier players > > Diamond V: Can only queue with Platinum I, II, III, and Diamond II, III, IV, V Tier players > > Master Tier: Can only queue with Challenger, Master, Diamond I, II, III Tier players > > Challenger Tier: Can only queue with Challenger, Master, Diamond I, II Tier players https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h4q1
> [{quoted}](name=WolfPrinceLoL,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6Mhr64yT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-28T18:36:25.262+0000) > > New system and Hecarim is beast he/she is not Gold 2 for sure smurfing > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h4q1 If diamond 5 can only queue with plat 3, how come matchmaking queued him up with a gold 2 AND a gold 5? That makes no sense.
Infernape (EUW)
: Trundle can be killed. But it wouldn't be very smart to 1v1 Trundle. Especially when his ultimate is up. Akali can be stopped with CC. If you CC her in the middle of her combo, she can easily be killed. Buy magic resist against her. Vel'Koz is incredibly squishy and struggles against some assassins. Diana is the almost same as Akali. She's a fighter that is played more like an assassin, she can be stopped with CC. If you force her to use her ultimate without using her Q or you dodge her Q, her ultimate will be down for a short while, this is long enough to kill her. Again, buy magic resist against her.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xkE77L8t,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-28T18:23:54.564+0000) > > Trundle can be killed. But it wouldn't be very smart to 1v1 Trundle. Especially when his ultimate is up. > > Akali can be stopped with CC. If you CC her in the middle of her combo, she can easily be killed. Buy magic resist against her. Vel'Koz is incredibly squishy and struggles against some assassins. > > Diana is the almost same as Akali. She's a fighter that is played more like an assassin, she can be stopped with CC. If you force her to use her ultimate without using her Q or you dodge her Q, her ultimate will be down for a short while, this is long enough to kill her. Again, buy magic resist against her. I can't agree with you about diana: she's way too tanky for the damage she puts out. Even with some hard cc she can tank it out, and most likely oneshot whoever tried to kill her.
: Muramana on Lucian
Not thinking about the mana costs, i was rather thinking about the extra damage: basically 70-100 damage per shot, doubled thanks to his passive.
: Muramana on Lucian
Hmm. I guess that makes sense. Do you have an opinion on muramana on lucian? With his passive i thought it could be a pretty solid item, maybe muramana into youmuu, but i've stopped playing lucian since his last nerf, so I haven't been able to test it out.
Rioter Comments
l MrD l (EUW)
: Are there any plans for Yasuo?
I'm just waiting for them to fix his ult. When he ults a person NOT under a turret, he appears on the enemy champ. But when he uses ult for a dive, suddenly and magically, his ult places him out of turret range, even if it makes yasuo be 500 units away from the enemy champ. It makes no sense. Oh, and it doesn't work under laser, just under turrets. Riot spaghetti code OP :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Whats up with key fragments not dropping?
I got like 8 key fragments in 2-3 days, and then 0 in over a week. And i play a lot. I've been able to craft 2 keys since the release, that's all. In my opinion they shouldn't make key fragments harder to drop, because if someone has like 10 keys and 0 chests, that will probably make him want to buy some chests, which is what riot wants...
ZartarUK (EUW)
: actually it does mean that.... simple fact is you are struggling with the game, its not that there is loads of op champs you said 15 champs are op and must bans, not true, just means you need to practice more, simple as
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2bBTKKcc,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-18T20:31:49.218+0000) > > actually it does mean that.... > simple fact is you are struggling with the game, its not that there is loads of op champs > > you said 15 champs are op and must bans, not true, just means you need to practice more, simple as Well in that case why have bans at all then? Since there are no OP champs, all that's needed to win is skill, why should we bother banning any champ, since it's so easy to just play better and win, huh? Your argument is invalid. There are bans for a reason, and for that same reason, the number of bans should be raised. One ban per team member would be perfect, that way each lane, each role could counterban. I want to play a specific top laner? I ban my counter. Mid wants something? he bans his counter, etc. with 1 ban per person, it's perfect.
m7awesat (EUW)
: The Ekko Krugs Dance - a.k.a the unclickable! (Bug)
He's still clickable, just not where ekko is, but where he's supposed to be. It's like lee sin, when he is idle, he moves around a lot, and when he dances he can go through walls, but the hitbox to click on him is where lee is supposed to be, right under his hp bar and name.
: Number of bans
In high elo there are no OP champs, but around gold, there are a lot of players who don't know how to play vs a lot of them. Like Yi, fiora, jax, xin, nautilus, malphite, poppy, etc. There are 5 champs that have over 40% ban rate right now. And that's because they are "MUST BAN" champs, not "want to ban" champs. The fact is that there are too many champs that need to be banned because they can solo carry that you can't actually do bans to prevent counterpicks. Like, when is the last time someone banned Morgana because they want to play Blitz? Or ban Kayle because they want to play zed? That barely happens anymore because you HAVE to ban the strong champs. If we had more bans, we could get rid of the OP ones and still have room for counterbans.
Rioter Comments
: [BUG] Zac's passive VS ezreal's w
Well they receive damage from any spell, and the blobs still ARE zac, so shouldn't they be damaged from this spell? I understand that they can't be ulted by lissandra or lee sin or whatever, but ez's w should be able to damage them.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HowDidThatTaste,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=HkUNHwhy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-03-05T23:40:55.929+0000) > > That might be the case, yeah. Still a stupid mechanic imo. Has gotten me killed twice. Guess I'll just have to try to avoid the portrait then. Thank you! I think this is one of the rare cases where it kinda does suck - for the most part and with most spells it's actually pretty useful if you get to know it (along with F1 being self target, F2 being the first ally portrait cast, etc.) - I can understand how it would be pretty annoying but it's just due to how this one ability "targets" unfortunately!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=HkUNHwhy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-05T23:46:08.011+0000) > > I think this is one of the rare cases where it kinda does suck - for the most part and with most spells it's actually pretty useful if you get to know it (along with F1 being self target, F2 being the first ally portrait cast, etc.) - I can understand how it would be pretty annoying but it's just due to how this one ability "targets" unfortunately! Hey rioter! could you also check up on that caitlyn trap bug too? That actually IS a bug and has been reported several times if the past week :) Cheers!
: [BUG] Caitlynn Traps
Yeah this has been reported several times already, existed for about a week, and nobody from riot has answered yet.
: [BUG] ZZ'rot portal and Face of the mountain
Oh, that's a good one! If it has a 100% reproduction rate that should definitely be changed asap.
Xêm (EUW)
: I never say it unless I am against people a full division higher and they flash and use everything or something just to kill a single person who is already feeding
> [{quoted}](name=Shadow Xylex,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=fdEnVvPQ,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-03-06T13:14:00.925+0000) > > I never say it unless I am against people a full division higher and they flash and use everything or something just to kill a single person who is already feeding that's not tryharding, that's noobism. Tryharding is going for a 4 man dive against some guy who just got dc'd for 5 minutes and is trying to get back in the game with 4 levels behind.
: IP prices is so high compared to what you get in a game
Imagine you start the game now. Playing 10 games a day, every day, you would need several years to get all champs. That's too much. I believe either all prices should be lowered, or all IP gain should be increased. To buy a 6300 IP champ, you need to play approximately 30-50 hours, depending on how many times you win...
Yoyo Mars (EUW)
: [BUG]
Caitlyn is buggy at the moment, with the trap + E combo bug...
Show more

Sir Nice Guy

Level 272 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion