: Titanfall is just a PvP shooter like Call of Duty Apex is Battle Royale (~PUBG, Fortnite) Titanfall is pay to play (and quite expesive). Apex is Free to play like Fortnite. IDK why all the youth are so crazy over the battle royales... I'd like to understand, but I can't
i played those battle royales games for the first time yesterday (apex) i think the crucial point is that if you die once it's game over
: Support main looking for Bronze / Iron players to duo Ranked with!
add me please but i play normals usually what are your favourite supps?
: It’s seen as one of the biggest competitors to fortnite, which is a big deal. In the end I’d reckon it’s like what league has... it’s got DotA, smite and HotS as it’s main competitors... fortnite has PubG and apex... it’s gonna be intresting to see how it affects the balance
i never played those games, fortnite looks way too childish for my taste so i managed to make 3 games on this apex.. now i see it's different from titanfall2, it's way more tactical.. you die once and it's game over.. that is very intriguing: i wasn't even able to fire a single shot before i died in those 3 games :) i can already sense the appeal of striving for a big kill streak titanfall2 tho, it's a different beast, but his mobility mechanics.. bunny hopping, grappling, wall sliding, not to mentions the titans.. that has to be one of the best fps in history
Yanoue (EUW)
: Looking for adc duo.. (jannamain).
i'm an adc s4 last season, for now i play only normals for chilling, add me if you want, i' maining ezreal at the moment, i can play ashe jhin vayne too
Rioter Comments
: Why do Yasuo players often have extreme scores?
tbh, you will never see a 0/13 yasuo yasuo, even when terribly behind and playing bad and feeding, always manages to rack up some kills, due to the fact he scales like an hypercarry i hate that champ so much
Kravixman (EUNE)
: Karthus Mecha Skin
: If Nasus was made yesterday
you forgot that if R lands he will steal 5 euros from your credit card
Awertonas (EUNE)
: Better jungler wins. Change my mind.
the other side of the medal is a jungler who always attempt to randomly gank.. and ends up with 0 farm and all of his camps stolen.. jungling is hard..
iTObdOTi (EUW)
: F* your
why do you complain about the bot, when every human reviewer would agree that you were toxic as shite and so deserving a punishment?
: Vladimir needs a visual rework.
vladimir needs to get the fock out of the game since he is cancer.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Yasuo is so weak now. Here is what you need to do Rito.
b..but.. you don't know how to play against him! he is op only at low elo!
: >you said the exact same thing i quoted, but somehow i'm the pathetic word twister one. Ok, so you just aren't good at English then. Because those are not the same things. >dude, if you get counterpicked by a player of similar mmr/skill, you're bound to lose cs, that is not debatable Ofc it is debatable. Counter pick alone is not enough to generate a cs lead. Not to mention it is a team game and that counter pick is supposed to get handled with team work like ganks or getting a lead elsewhere. >and that is one reason why cs gets bountified No it isn't. Just getting a cs lead over your opposing laner is NOT enough to generate a bounty. Your cs has to be higher than the average of your enemy team's farm which by definition makes you the better player. You are better than the enemy team on average. >really? if you get countered just git gud? That's how it was for almost 8 years and that's how it should be now. >who was the negative one, again? You.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:00:31.950+0000) > > Ok, so you just aren't good at English then. Because those are not the same things. ok now i'm not good at english then tell me the difference between "being better at csing" and "having better farm" > > Ofc it is debatable. Counter pick alone is not enough to generate a cs lead. Not to mention it is a team game and that counter pick is supposed to get handled with team work like ganks or getting a lead elsewhere. ohh right, you can get help from the team/ jungler then why do we have bounties in the first place, you're behind, who cares, get help from the team, someone in the opposing team is fed? go 3v1 him, done, fixed it, the game is much less snowbally now. > > No it isn't. Just getting a cs lead over your opposing laner is NOT enough to generate a bounty. Your cs has to be higher than the average of your enemy team's farm which by definition makes you the better player. You are better than the enemy team on average. and? it still contributes to generate a bounty.
: >lol, sure, low elo players farm better than high elo now We both know i never said that. Stop trying to twist things to fit your narrative. As an example, if you put me in low elo, i will get higher cs counts than in my own elo. Same works the other way around. A silver player who gets 5 cs per min in silver, will not get that amount of cs if he is placed in a higher elo game. It is easier to get more farm the lower the elo. >first you say cs is a basic skill It is. >but then you say that despite being such a basic skill it should be taken as ruler of individual skill level Basics are what determine how good you are. However, cs alone isn't enough to fully determine who is actually the better player. >"i have more cs i'm the better one i shouldn't be punished for it and i deserve to maintain the lead" No. You are again twisting things. Stop it, it's pathetic. Better at csing. And that is something you shouldn't be punished for. Or rather, you shouldn't be rewarded for being worse at csing. >too bad if you're against a bad matchup and get poked/zoned to death you're bound to lose cs to the enemy and that got nothing to do with skill level, it's only a matter of counterpicking Counter picks alone aren't enough to create cs differences. Skill plays a very big part in it. The utilization of the counter pick and and the countering player's skill at csing play very important roles. You could have the counter pick but if you suck at csing or using that pick in a way that makes it a counter, then it doesn't matter that you have a counter pick. >so how would you solve that? you guess it, with cs bounty! The solution is to not do anything and let the player get good instead of pampering them. >who would have thought about that! Apparently someone who doesn't understand the game.
> "i have more cs i'm the better one i shouldn't be punished for it and i deserve to maintain the lead" >No. You are again twisting things. Stop it, it's pathetic. Better at csing. And that is something you shouldn't be punished for. Or rather, you shouldn't be rewarded for being worse at csing. you said the exact same thing i quoted, but somehow i'm the pathetic word twister one. >Counter picks alone aren't enough to create cs differences. Skill plays a very big part in it. and now you're stating the obvious to fit your argument. dude, if you get counterpicked by a player of similar mmr/skill, you're bound to lose cs, that is not debatable, and that is one reason why cs gets bountified > let the player get good instead of pampering them. really? if you get countered just git gud? > Apparently someone who doesn't understand the game. who was the negative one, again?
: >ok. you just want comeback to happen less likely. based on the assumption (wrong) that the team with the lead is "the better team" Not what i said. All i said was that the better team should be able to maintain the lead. that's not the same thing. >nothing is falling short, i'm just trying to make it apparent to you that if team X has a lead at minute Y it doesn't mean that team X is "better" as you keep implying. I'm not implying that. Maybe your negativity comes from dyslexia? >"it dumbs down the game" ?? how? the only thing it does is put the losing team in a position to comeback more easily. that's good, that's exactly what the game needs. The game already had solid comeback mechanics. It didn't need it. It dumbs it down by allowing people who are worse at csing to catch up. They are worse at a basic skill of the game and yet they are rewarded for it. That is dumbing it down. >except that it's not true, csing it's not a basic skill, last hitting is, maybe It's the same damn thing......................... And it definitely is a basic skill. Can't believe you would even attempt to argue against it. Yikes. >in order to get diamond level cs at the end of the match you have to play at a diamond level. No you do not. The average diamond level farm is 6.x cs per min. That's not a lot. And the lower elo you are, the easier it is to farm well because your opponents try to punish you less.
> And the lower elo you are, the easier it is to farm lol, sure, low elo players farm better than high elo now first you say cs is a basic skill but then you say that despite being such a basic skill it should be taken as ruler of individual skill level "i have more cs i'm the better one i shouldn't be punished for it and i deserve to maintain the lead" too bad if you're against a bad matchup and get poked/zoned to death you're bound to lose cs to the enemy and that got nothing to do with skill level, it's only a matter of counterpicking so how would you solve that? you guess it, with cs bounty! who would have thought about that!
: >you're basically saying the team without the lead shouldn't comeback because "he is the worse team, they don't deserve it" Except later in your comment you acknowledge that i didn't want them to remove the bounty from kills so you argument here is COMPLETELY invalid. I do not want them to remove comebacks from the game. >with this reasoning the team with the lead in the first 4 minutes should maintain their lead through the game, because "it's the better team" ? Well technically, in a perfect world, the better team indeed should maintain their lead BECAUSE they are better. Again your argument is falling short. >and what stops you to extend this reasoning to bounty generated from kills? Well, mainly the fact that IT HAS ALWAYS EXISTED. And some form of comeback mechanics are needed and bounty from kills fits that role nicely. The bounty from csing was added in season 8. It wasn't needed and it still isn't needed and it dumbs down the game. So it has to be removed. The addition in bounties from csing was one of those changes for the sake of changes. >if you farm without trading you're "skilled", but if you sacrifice csing for a trade that leads to a kill you're not as "skilled"? who says so? EVERY good player says so. Literally the first thing everyone coaches you to do in this game is cs over trading. Always. Kills are not guaranteed so the gold from kills is not guaranteed. However, gold from minions is guaranteed. So getting better at csing means you will guarantee more gold for you every game which translates to more items and thus, more power. You will NEVER sacrifice cs for trades. You are supposed to do both. Farm well and possibly kill the enemy to get the most benefit. Csing is a basic skill, killing is not. Killing is a combination of some of the basic skills like mechanics and awareness. >i really don't get why do you complain about a mechanic which his clear intent is to make the game more enjoyable for everyone Except it obviously doesn't make it more enjoyable for the winning team. Their efforts and leads feel meaningless because of this feature. Comeback mechanics are fine but they shouldn't be attached to everything you do. What's next? hitting objectives gives you a bounty? hitting skillshots gives you a bounty? Using pings gives you a bounty? >but i guess that's what boards are for, to complain just about everything. This was actually constructive feedback, not a complaint. But hey, you are always negative here so maybe you should look at the mirror.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-02-18T11:39:03.021+0000) > > Except later in your comment you acknowledge that i didn't want them to remove the bounty from kills so you argument here is COMPLETELY invalid. I do not want them to remove comebacks from the game. ok. you just want comeback to happen less likely. based on the assumption (wrong) that the team with the lead is "the better team" > > Well technically, in a perfect world, the better team indeed should maintain their lead BECAUSE they are better. Again your argument is falling short. nothing is falling short, i'm just trying to make it apparent to you that if team X has a lead at minute Y **it doesn't mean that team X is "better"** as you keep implying. > > Well, mainly the fact that IT HAS ALWAYS EXISTED. And some form of comeback mechanics are needed and bounty from kills fits that role nicely. The bounty from csing was added in season 8. It wasn't needed and it still isn't needed and it dumbs down the game. So it has to be removed. The addition in bounties from csing was one of those changes for the sake of changes. "it dumbs down the game" ?? how? the only thing it does is put the losing team in a position to comeback more easily. that's good, that's exactly what the game needs. > > Csing is a basic skill, killing is not. except that it's not true, csing it's not a basic skill, last hitting is, maybe in order to get diamond level cs at the end of the match you have to play at a diamond level. you can't afford to back every 2 mins and waste waves, you must have macro game sense in order to farm where needed and still partecipate when matters, you can't afford to teamfight every other minute like the usual bronze game etc etc, in short, you must be good at the game. even a bronze can get good cs if he afk farm all game > > Except it obviously doesn't make it more enjoyable for the winning team. Their efforts and leads feel meaningless because of this feature. Comeback mechanics are fine but they shouldn't be attached to everything you do. What's next? hitting objectives gives you a bounty? hitting skillshots gives you a bounty? Using pings gives you a bounty? well you have a point here: we should draw a line since otherwise there is the risk to make the games too much random, so i can agree with you at this > This was actually constructive feedback, not a complaint. But hey, you are always negative here so maybe you should look at the mirror. i've looked at the mirror and all i saw is a handsome brilliant man
Encrux (EUW)
: Somewhat controversial(?) - Leaving extremely toxic games
nothing wrong if you wanna quit a flamefest i personally would go at the end of it, though, just for the sake of reporting the player(s) and file a support ticket about it, too. i don't like the idea they're gonna get away with it
Paper1 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EpoV34Ki,comment-id=00130000000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-18T08:01:03.284+0000) > > but they will still be punished: they will be in prisoner island There should be both, but permanent ban means permanently banned for the game, as in you cannot come back at least on that account. It should remain that way.
maybe so, but that was an idea in order to fix the loading time issue on queuing on prisoner island, otherwise the island concept isn't viable since at startup there will be too few players
Paper1 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EpoV34Ki,comment-id=0013000000000001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-18T08:02:46.446+0000) > > i personally read several threads made by players admitting that they have accumulated that number of permabanned accounts Well then they probably exaggerated their number of accounts.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: TriForce when you can get away with it. It does deal more damage than IBG. IBG when you need self peel, or when the enemy has a lot of AD champions, especially assassins.
i see, thx for the clarification, make sense
Rioter Comments
Garda23 (EUNE)
: leaving a message here cause id like an answer too Also, what kind of spastic downvoted this thread for no actual reason???
haahah well said, you gotta be spastic to downvote this, no other way
: Ok Riot, real talk
bounty system is a great mechanic to make comeback possible and the game less snowbally you're basically saying the team without the lead shouldn't comeback because "he is the worse team, they don't deserve it" with this reasoning the team with the lead in the first 4 minutes should maintain their lead through the game, because "it's the better team" ? and what stops you to extend this reasoning to bounty generated from kills? aren't kills deserved as much as cs'ing? if you farm without trading you're "skilled", but if you sacrifice csing for a trade that leads to a kill you're not as "skilled"? who says so? i really don't get why do you complain about a mechanic which his clear intent is to make the game more enjoyable for everyone, but i guess that's what boards are for, to complain just about everything.
Paper1 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EpoV34Ki,comment-id=00130000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T16:34:40.439+0000) > > we all know this doesn't work, a permabanned guy has nothing to lose, he can create new accounts over and over, and his main account is banned either way, there are plenty of cases of players with 50, 100 permabanned accounts > > moreover you could implement a prisoner island in which you can "escape" if you're reformed enough after a period of time Really? 50 to 100? I think you're exaggerating a little bit there.
i personally read several threads made by players admitting that they have accumulated that number of permabanned accounts
Paper1 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EpoV34Ki,comment-id=001300000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T14:37:01.023+0000) > > i agree it doesn't solve the problem at its root, that can be solved only by changing the game core mechanics (i.e. another game) > but it's a good fix, and you could solve the queue times by unbanning all the previous accounts, it's a win win for the positive player, and the toxic one > > the other point that riot made, is that they believe a player can reform, but this is bullshit, how can he reform if his account is permabanned? Unban all previously banned accounts? Thats a bad idea, that's like pretending those punishments never happened.
but they will still be punished: they will be in prisoner island
: > the other point that riot made, is that they believe a player can reform, but this is bullshit, how can he reform if his account is permabanned? By making a new account. To my knowledge Riot have only ever banned 2 actual players. Jenson (known at the time as Incarnation) and Tyler1. These were 2 of the most severe cases of toxicity we have seen in LoL's history and both players have improved their behaviours since, despite being "permabanned".
we all know this doesn't work, a permabanned guy has nothing to lose, he can create new accounts over and over, and his main account is banned either way, there are plenty of cases of players with 50, 100 permabanned accounts moreover you could implement a prisoner island in which you can "escape" if you're reformed enough after a period of time
Kokozuma (EUW)
: I am not tilted, I would call it dissappointed that little kids (or adults who behave like kids) are still playing this game. I start the game with a nice attitude, be positive and go for that win because nothing can break me completely! But then the first flaming comes and everything goes downwards and I just facepalm myself and think: Yet another game where I have to deal with this Same like today, first game goes great. 2nd game and someone gets caught out in lane because he had no vision, starts cursing at the team and afk farms the rest of the game. Oh and obviously because he afk farmed he got caught out even more often and we could not make up against them. Hooray, all the lp I got the 1st match, is gone again in the 2nd because of some person who can't deal with dying once because it's his fault. Yup hardstuck silver 0lp I suppose at this rate, wish I could just win/lose a game by just winning/losing an important teamfight, not because some guy can't deal with something happening ingame.
no no, i meant the guy that responds "stfu", why those guys even starts their game in such a tilted state, of course things will escalate
: Riot have given their reasons why they won't use the Prisoner's Island concept, as detailed in this post: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/01/ask-riot-banished-to-prisoners-island/ For me personally, I don't think Prisoner's Island would work anyway, just like sweeping the dust under the rug doesn't make the house cleaner. It's a way of hiding the problem, not solving it.
i agree it doesn't solve the problem at its root, that can be solved only by changing the game core mechanics (i.e. another game) but it's a good fix, and you could solve the queue times by unbanning all the previous accounts, it's a win win for the positive player, and the toxic one the other point that riot made, is that they believe a player can reform, but this is bullshit, how can he reform if his account is permabanned?
Kokozuma (EUW)
: Road from iron to bronze to silver (to back to bronze)
the "stfu" after saying "good luck have fun" is a classic :D it makes me laugh everytime why do you even start a game if you are already tilted?
: You disrespect me then I don't see a reason why I should work my ass off to carry you.
carrying is not only about best cs/kda and damage dealt you really tilt so hard if even they steal a minion from you? how can you even play?
: players trolling by taking jungle as non jungle
i sent a support ticket about the opposite case (jungler following laners) for a normal game, the dude got banned
: What solutions are these? What solutions have the community offered that have been ignored? Instead of ranting and raving let's discuss the possible solutions to the problem. Just because a problem has been around for a long time doesn't mean a solution has been found for it. By that logic we should have cured all known diseases by this point.
> What solutions have the community offered that have been ignored? prisoner island is our best chance to really strike at the toxicity problem but for whatever reasons, it's not adopted for the soft inting / trolling problem, personally i don't think there is a viable solution, beside making the game less unforgiving/balanced, but that's a very broad and difficult subject
Pavle2001 (EUW)
: They are doing good job at punishing it but a terrible job at reducing it :) . This is what most people don't understand
: Hi guys my name is Ali im muslim
hi i'm low elo and i like to play adc with good supps i like your champs so if you want to have normal chilling games, i'm up to it, please add me
: You couldn't talk more without saying nothing, congrats 1) yea, because you say it, he's literaly outright whinning and blaming everything on "people are mean", and quitting a game not over how the game works or it's features, but because some random strangers said mean stuff", the very definition of oversensitive, so bring an argument or stfu please. 2) not even worth mentioning, apparently you live in an alternate dimension or in orwell's 1984 3) same toxicity you find through the net you will find in real life through power struggles in companies, in relationships, literaly everfywhere, but worse, since what a toxic stranger says means nothing (unless you are oversensitive and whinny) but what your coworkers or superiors say can decide if you get money to sustent your family and pay your bills or not, way more problematic. 4) now he's whinning, and he has a reason aswell? lmao the falacies, what was the reason and isn't he supposed to not be oversensitive and not be whinning? Seriously step it up, such low level falacies aren't even worth my time, if you think I'm "bashing him" you are just another oversensitive easily offended whinny internet user with thin skin disease. Stop being a manchild and face reality for once.
this is amusing, the way you keep referring to "us" as manchild-thin skinned-oversensitive and in general assuming we are some sort of weak young boys. Too bad you're just assuming things because you think that is the profile corresponding to a player that complains about the game toxicity, but obviously it's just you'r opinion based on thin air, nothing else in fact i, for instance, have probably more experience and thick skin than the usual "toxicity isn't that bad" player like you, since i'm probably older and i bear much more responsabilities than the average young player, so yeah, the parts when you keep spouting bullshit like starting to act like a real man is really amusing! the problem is that you use the excuse of "life is toxic" to justify and accept the senseless toxicity in an online game real life and videogame toxicity are 2 completely different beasts and the fact that "life is hard" is not a %%%%in free ticket for being an asshole behind you monitor, if you don't understand that i guess you just want the free ticket, and that speaks loud about the person you are
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Sauron in Space,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xnWgJG5W,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-02-12T19:35:16.034+0000) > > Yea, you are just oversensitive, in life you will find way harsher enviroments unless yo u re some sheltered prince/princess, quitting life might be an option but I don't recommend it. > The game is toxic because people are toxic, those people you have to interact with in your daily job, studies or social life. > Adios, whinning players are almost as annoying as toxic ones, you won't be missed. you couldn't be more wrong even if you tried, congrats 1) he is no oversensitive 2) in real life people don't act so toxic because they will have to face the consequences of that 3) the game is toxic because people are cowards and can afford to act that way behind the safety of their monitor, towards strangers 4) he has a reason to "whine", what's your reason to bash him?
: If you really have to ask that question then I doubt anything I say to you will register.
Torkl (EUW)
: if you lose lane to yasuo you are doing something very wrong, hes very weak in lane, the real problem is that he will always catch up cuz of his busted late dmg.. Dont stand close to your own minions, poke him with autoattack and you will win 100% against yasuo
>if you lose lane to yasuo you are doing something very wrong, hes very weak in lane its the opposite, he is the strongest in lane, not much of a teamfighter aniway against the usual ranged mage midlaner he is one of the most annoying thing you can face with some exceptions, for instance lately i've been some success as lissandra against him
: Downvoted purely because of the title. Nothing else really to add except that.
why, what's wrong with the title? maybe it was redundant since i used the word cancer twice?
Lersuu (EUW)
: Any tips for climbing?
if you pick leona then you should discard other engagers supports like thresh and pick a healer/enchanter of your choice
: rofl. meanwhile, league of legends is rated as most toxic game in the world according to many statistics (and ofc you are gonna ask the same question as every other riot-defender: ''proof?'') get a grip son, you are either emptying your whole purse every month to buy skins or you talked with a riot-member and he was nice to you.
ok "son", i'm gonna clarify some points first, i spent less than 20 euros at the game so far, playing from start of season8 second, i'm not a riot defender i think the game is unbalanced and the balance team is trolling us lastly, i agree with the fact that lol is the most toxic game in the world in my post i'm saying that riot does a good job at **punishing** toxicity but i also think it does an awful job at **preventing** toxicity, they should implement prisoner island for that
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EMGIy2s3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-12T15:59:11.451+0000) > > file a support ticket explaining the situation in detail, if you're in luck they will do something about it They will tell me "everyone can have a bad game"
i don't think so, personally i wrote 2 support tickets about players trolling/flaming, and in both cases the player suddenly stop playing.
: What to do when your jungler dies 13 times in 26 minutes? (Ranked)
file a support ticket explaining the situation in detail, if you're in luck they will do something about it
Zezo (EUW)
: you think you are better than me with heimer? come 1vs1 you noob Add me EUW Zezo
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umtZ9tDNKmo
can't watch this right now, could you describe that for me?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "I just dont understand why its so much harder to win this season" https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=RAT%CE%99RL#
how do you do that? as torkl asked, how do you deal with invasions/duels?
Show more

Sir Prepuzius

Level 149 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion