: I have a constant 40 ping and I am playing at EUW, living in UK Since me and other players can get that ping regularly then it must be something in ur area. For example when other people in my house use the internet it drops to 350-500 ping. Maybe it's the same for u {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
pro it's not about the ping it's about the second pic every time he tries to reconnect he gets this msg after his screen freeze i play with a normal of 80-90 ping and doesn't get high or low when this happen
Braia99 (EUNE)
: Why no body care :(
ok.This is gonna be long....i have had this problem for about 30 days or more and made about 4 or 5 topics about it and none gives a fuck really and i know how to solve this u got 2 choices: 1)Delete the game and play something else if not go number 2 which is.... 2)create a new Account and go play on NA no problems there i made an account 4 days ago and nothing is wrong there(u will have higher ping) and by the way the problem appeared in NA yesterday and the disabled ranked and fixed the problem within 1 HOUR!!!!!! while in Eu west a full month and 0 fucks given why?i don't know do.people in NA pay more money or what?you can check my last topic i made about this problem good luck :) http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/1WFV3oYA-naeuwest
Rioter Comments
: FUCK YOU RIOT
it's happening to everyone in the server and even Eu west and riot is like "0 fucks given"
: After champion select BUG
omg me to i had this for 3 days and i got 20 mins match made for 5 games because of it i thought i am the only one rito plz!
Rioter Comments
Neonchan (EUW)
: You could ward, I checked your last bad games and you have: Diana 4 wards placed Heca 1 wards placed Trist 4 wards placed Shyv 4 wards placed That's terrible and of course you get ganked and killed a lot that way
which one am i?
: Try to get {{item:3047}} instead of {{item:3006}} ? Try to get {{item:3102}} / {{item:3143}} before your 5th {{item:3031}} ?
iam talking about flame no build what the hell people
: I am dyslexic and I can tell you that comma's or dots have nothing to do with that. This is childish english. When I was 12 I typed without comma's and dots because while typing, you want to add more and more info. Forgetting when and where to put comma's and dots.
true iam just so sad of who people r doing these days sry anyways.....
: I cant read that. 0 paragraphs 0 dots. Just a pile of bullshit. Every person seems to have dyslexia or somethin #Riot you can ban me now :P
that helped alot....
Rioter Comments
seXo Jon (EUW)
: It's for free, so I guess it's worth.
sure u can play it for free but u will be sick just from how tired u will be from the people u get in games....
: Ask yourself: are you still enjoying it? That answer should tell you.
league can be enjoied if there is good people in your team and in the enemy's but i can't find them in my games.....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
so if i go 4/0 mid lane while bot lane is feeding so hard and the jungler isn't helping them then we lose cause they got a fed draven maybe he will one shot any mage then i lose that's what happen every game and i don't want u to say help them! well i will tell they got him fed in 8 mins while the enemy mid laner is pushing and i can't leave lane then we lose the game huraaaaaaa........
Shiwah (EUW)
ok so i get bad people and i lose then my mmr is getting worse so i get worse people then i will never climb?
Shiwah (EUW)
and why is it lower?
Irrsinn (EUW)
: Still. Not.Allowed. Others doing it does mean you can do it.
ok r we done with the shared acc cause i want someone like Hansiman to answer me why i can climb faster in other acc and i can't do in mine iam the same person with same playing style so why i can't climb in my acc so please who will ever comment comment on this not on the shared acc i get it i won't do it again.....{{champion:32}}
Shiwah (EUW)
ok everyone here is saying iam wrong and i shouldn't do that(flaming at me?) well there is a real eloboosting which u can pay alot of money to do what u r saying is wrong so why r u talking to me like that and i don't play on his acc that much i played in this last 2 weeks because i was banned for flaming back at flamers in ranked games.....
Hansiman (EUNE)
: I'm only informing you that what you guys are doing is going to lead to the permanent suspension of both your accounts, and you'll never be able to access them again.
ok so u r saying that we cant' share information like runes masteries and play with each other's acc maybe he have a champion i don't have and i want to try it so i can buy it or not and it's like we r not gonna steal anything we don't even buy RP so it's like nothing is gonna happen besides we live in the same house!
Karkon (EUNE)
: Ppl have stated the fact that u are not allowed to share acc with anyone so i will move on to answer ur question ! The difference is ur mentallity ! When u play on ur brothers acc u don't care if u win or lose , u don't care if u drop divisions or lose lp because it's not ur acc ! Thus u are more relaxed and think clearly , making better decisions ! You are not getting overexited and ur heart doesn't pound 1233424 times every minute after a kill or after u survived a gank from the enemy ~!
well thanks for answering and so i can be clear when i get people who flame at me or troll or feed i care just play like my acc because i want to prove to my brother i can boost him because i am good so i care and i do my best like i am playing on own acc so i don't think that i play worse or better i am playing to win i never rage or flame i just keep it to myself cause i get flamed troll someone feeding and i just want to know how can the same person with same playing style cant' do the same thing on 2 accs!?
Dagreatking (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sivo321,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1zKL2csi,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-07-12T08:41:22.032+0000) > > hey guys,I'm silver 5 player for over than 260 games and iam stuck there so i decided to take a break and then my brother(he plays LOL to) asked me to play on his own acc to get him some ip so i played ranked on this account and i boosted him from bronze 1(0 points) to silver 4 (45 points) in 1 week while i can't get my acc out of silver 5 for months and i mean like the same person is playing but in anther acc so why can't i do what i did in my brother acc in my own?! so i want to hear your thoughts guys and i wish someone could help me by any tip or saying why is this happening to me. To indulge you, it's probably because your brothers account went on a winning streak which raised its mmr fast and resulted in an easier climb since you both played with and faced higher mmr people.
first thank u for answering and not caring for the acc we share second i would like to know what is mmr and third i understand that he get good people because he was winning and i am getting bad people because i am losing because i am getting bad people so i lose then get worse so i can't do anything please answer because u r the only one helping me
Hansiman (EUNE)
: A rule violation is still a rule violation, whether you guys are fine with the actions or not. You have both agreed to not share account details with other people.
if u r gonna focus on acc not elo which is the reason of this Discussion plz don't comment again
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. Keep in mind that any form of account sharing can lead to a permanent suspension. You are not allowed to play on your brothers account.
well if u r here to say that this is not helping btw and me and my brother know each other acc and we r ok with that.... and btw how can riot know it's me who is playing.....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: you can do it easily , some people cant hold their feelings , even if they know it is just a game
yeah i can't hold my feelings and get flamed and say nothing then get banned for talking to toxic players...
Coxis (EUNE)
: Exactly. Don't say anything. Keeping to yourself. They will stop it sooner or later if they see they can't get to you. And just report whomever you need to report after the match. Don't ask for reports as it's negative behavior. Retaliation in general is also getting you banned.
lol man if ia m not the one toxic the ones like kayle should be banned not me so i can play league normaly not getting flamed all game long
Minstrel (EUNE)
: >can u make any dmg plz? shut up feeder report kayle plz for feeding thanks :) shut up shut up iam afk plz report voli for very toxic player and unskilled i will be at base untill u surr btw fuuk this kayle
well when this kayle say to the enemy report morg plz for not warding and she is 1/5 and fizz came to our lane and killed us both i shouldn't say any thing? i should just watch them flaming at me?
Minstrel (EUNE)
: Don't you understand how this is toxic? ._.
Coxis (EUNE)
: Saying "stop feeding" to someone isn't helping your team. I see so many players saying this. Unless it's a troll, it's not like he wants to die. Better help the guy if you really want him to stop feeding. > because i don't think any of u would handle what i deal with everyday We all have our fair share of bad games Besides that, put the chat log that you got on your reform card in your mail here so we can see and tell you if something is not good. :)
well when someone go 0/5 in mid what do i tell him?i just say nothing and the fed player 2 shot me then call me a feeder and flame at me?
Shiwah (EUW)
can u make any dmg plz? 3 binds u do nothing u just farm ss at red? r u kidding me? u go deep dont' blame us ff so u tell me ward and recall? ffs gg? u r 1/4 pro then why say gg? this jinx.. lol u healed shut up feeder yeah well btw if ur normal jungler u would gank sleeping? i was talking to jinx who was flaming at me voli and kayle made plays at mid report kayle plz for feeding thanks :) lol flame? ok pro sure look at my adc well i said jungle so i can gank not set in the jungle like u or adc so i can do well and try to carry shut up u go vs2 alone and say iam noob shut up iam afk plz report voli for very toxic player and unskilled i will be at base untill u surr btw he is saying i flame when he says u do nothing and say u r sleeping and iam the one flaming..... lol now i don't help and from 5 mins iam flaming this player..... lie? lol let the enemy say u didn't say morg is toxic fuuk this kayle gg kayle very skilled give him penta plz more than u? if u r premade doesn't make him better than me
Shiwah (EUW)
lol can i copy paste it for u?
Rioter Comments
LA Losty (EUW)
: Sure, but i feel like its mostly in ranked where you get bad teams, in normals its usually fine for some reason. There is just some difference, dont know what. It might be the mindset, that causes people to flame and tilt easelier. But yeah, go ahead and we can play whenever.
ok thanks for answering anyways i sent u a friend request so we can play whenever u want
LA Losty (EUW)
: Everyone has the same problems, i just got demoted to plat 3 due to having a 0/9 full ad jarvan top and the next game a 0/12 lee sin jungle. All i tried to do was to help you with some tips.
can i add u so we can play with each other and tell me what can i do with the teams i get?....
Riryz (EUW)
: as torpedosheep says, you dont play good. you have waaay to many deaths for the kills you have. youre just bad at the game if you need excuses instead of doing something about your playstyle. im not gonna say im the best or something but at least i try my best to climb and when i get matched against people with 10+ divisions higher i can hold my own in lane (matched as s2 against d5 and won lane). there are only 2 main rules for adc, 1. farm a lot (but dont stay away from fights if your team goes in of course) and 2. do not die both of these things you do not do. i mean come on 150 farm at 30 minutes? and you even won that game, so you could basically farm for free...
should i copy paste my reply to him?.....
LA Losty (EUW)
: *Cough* *Cough* http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/g5jJVWy7-coaching-lowmid-elo-for-free?
i don't want to elo boost myself because i am not a noob and i don't want any tips or tricks i prefer to learn alone the point of this post is i am saying that the match making is not fair at all
: > i don't buy any RP so i was thinking if that's what make me not able not get out Are you serious ? NO! Of course it has NOTHING to do with your RP. You know what, you belong in silver 5! Have you ever thought about that ? > i do good every game Uhm.. NO ?! http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/211338650 --- >i just want to know what can i do Stop finding stupid excuses like RP or trolling teammates and actually **GET BETTER AT THE GAME**. This is the only way to climb... Good luck.
so u r saying i am doing bad in games? i will tell u why because i get out of lane 5/0 and then go 5/10 just because the mid or top is feeding and at the end they tell me i am feeding just like u r doing now and i am trolling? i never troll or talk or flame i just play i get flamed or trolled by someone in my team so don't tell me i am finding excuses that i am silver 5 for 200 games
Rioter Comments
: you know your email password is retrieveable right?
no,i don't
Petsho (EUW)
: Sounds simple. Someone got access to your account. Probably a keylogger, left a PC logged in, entered password on a shady site, anything like that. You should change your password asap.
the problem is that i forgot the password of my email that will make me change my password so i can't change it
Rioter Comments
xxjor (EUNE)
: do you share internet connection with anyone in your house?
no :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: wHy DU NUBS PIK GREYVES AND JIXN WhEN DRAVEN 1 SHUTS BOTH OF DEM AND THEN KILLZ REST OF TEAM IZI 1V5
Rioter Comments

Sivo321

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion