zGrenade (EUW)
: I want to talk with a friend in my banned account
email, any social networking site, phone etc. Or may be contact support may be they might help.
: Could not connect to the game!!!!
for me my anti-virus was picking up lol. So i had to disable real time protection. and had to retrieve that leagueoflegends.exe to deploy folder. Now I have put it in exceptions in my antivirus
exurbia (EUW)
: is spoiling a movie a reportable offense?
ty, next game i am gonna spoil infinity war for 9 people.
: You just acquired a new skin!
yes that blinking dot is annoying as hell. as if its like taunting me of something, i hate it. And sometimes even if I click it, it still emerges again. I get tilted by it.
: Over 300 book pages, 145 Word pages and more than 290 bugs: Here is the new Mordekaiser buglist.
I did not read any of it, but take my up-vote for the effort. I will be honest haven't played morde nor do I care about him. It's Riot employee's job to know issues, read about them and fix them, since they get _**paid for it**_. To be honest I feel like Riot as company has grown from its starting point but their balance and bug fix team remains to be either same number of employees or even lower than before. You see skin's team, there are hardly any issues or threads against them. You see champion-backstory/lore team you will find so few threads against them. You see esports-youtube animated/videos team, you will find no objections regarding them. But when ever there is talk about balance/bugfix team, you will hear one word _**'incompetence'**_, and that is the truth. I can assure you no one from Riot's going to respond to this thread. I think if some employee is bound to even read it, he will rather think, 'ahh to hell with it I am not going to read such a long post and do those bug-fixes, would rather tell the community that we are going to do a rework'. That department of Riot is just lazy and incompetent, you shouldn't get any hope of the fixes soon or even a year or even 2 years from now. That's just a sad truth.
Ÿasüø (EUW)
: I Gave No Reason What So Ever To Be Perma Banned
Febos (EUW)
: It functioned the same as a permamute, so that's a moot point. The permamute would just increase the chances of toxic players spreding their frustration some other way. You'd be naive to believe otherwise.
> It functioned the same as a permamute, how just how? I can type WORDS if I am chat restricted, in what functionality it is equivalent to permamute. > The permamute would just increase the chances of toxic players spreding their frustration some other way. You'd be naive to believe otherwise. Let's not assume things here, you are moving away from the topic and trying to divert it. The point you made is that '_**THEY ALREADY TRIED PERMAMUTE**_' which is literally a false statement, hence making your point moot. Now that's a proper use of 'moot'. . . . . .
Febos (EUW)
: They permanban cheaters in waves. They tried permamute before and it didn't work.
> They tried permamute before and it didn't work. No, they didn't. It was a chat restriction not perma mute. Meaning they could type a certain number of lines.
: How is everyone today?
I am really glad at how much EU esports team put an effort in the Finals/3rd place games. Comparing everything to NA, everything in NA was just complete shit. We got the big arena, great montages, beautiful casting and great videos. While NA Finals was in some shitty hall. I am just so proud of the guys who put so much effort into the whole thing.
Rismosch (EUW)
: To be honest I haven't felt it yet. As I said in another comment, I ate that sauce before, but way less of it, and even that was already extremely spicy. EDIT: I just felt it. Wasn't that bad actually. Also sorry for not replying earlier. Somehow I totally overlooked your comment.
you will need to sprinkle cold water on your bottom. Spicy food tastes great but when it comes out that's when you suffer the pain
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey Metåmorphy, Good shout! I just checked - there was a timezone snafu due to recent times changing, this event will be starting at **4pm GMT**, which is 5PM BST/IST. (Due to recent time shifts) Sorry for the confusion!
Sorry to divert the topic, but is there any solution to frame drops that alot of us are facing? There are a-lot of threads regarding that on hot section and I see no RED response.
quaintly (EUW)
: Severe fps drops since 8.6
same, i thought it was my ping but....
Murderdoll (EUNE)
: Please take my RP to give the gift my boyfriend deserves
ask support they will get back to you on monday or tuesday.
Tôm (EUW)
: I've quit League for Fortnite
you should try dota 2 too, it's entertaining and refreshing. After one win of a dota 2 game, I feel so satisfied. Have only played 42 games till now. Or may be this is because I am in low elo of dota 2. You just don't feel useless in that game if you are behind.
elin990 (EUW)
: Just lost a 47 minute BOT game and I am so tilted.
wow you lost a bot game just wow. And you wrote that there were 3 bots not four, just wow. I have played 1000 bot games and yet to lose a single one, I usually do them for a quick fwod. > Bot players make me so freaking pissed honestly. Now here is the issue. They are not players they are just accounts for selling, they rank up and if they don't get banned they are sold. So it's like demand and supply, if people had no particular benefit of a leveled up account people wouldn't buy those, but the issue is ranked restriction, you need to have said amount of champions to do ranked. With all that in mind, BOTS are usually in bot games. I know you are furious but the reason is people do not usually report in bot games, so they get by easily. They are either piled up with a new player or with other bots. They usually stay away from normal games and ranked because people would obviously report them as fast as they can and they would get banned as fast so no selling.
Paladora (EUW)
: when i hit plat1 last season , i had a lot of these... one that I never forget was a plat V player that had 61% winrate and was matched with me (p1) and he was trash. maximum bronze1, that boosted trolled in game like this, and the worse thing is this that you can't simply say : " %%%% Your Mother Troller " if you say it you will be banned but he will not. so that time I actually quit lol , give my account with pw to my friends to use it in tornauments or for solo play and started OverWatch, I offer you do it, overwatch is so more fun than lol and there is no cheater, you can see overwatch league have more viewer than LoL always even when they are being streamed at the same time. just quit game , i was plat1 and there this thing happens, u put time to hit diamond and ur dream is destroyed by another troll and u cant even say anything to troll and u cant report them also riot will do nothing! https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/
> https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/ why not fortnite?
Sefi (EUNE)
: I have a weird feeling...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I think Riot has the ability to add/subtract RP/BE on any account.
: I got banned for somebody else charging back
Wow, this might just be a viable strategy. From what I read from the comments here, if you want some one to get banned just gift them and then charge back. I learn something new everyday, and even if they wanted their account back they would need to pay for that stuff/skin. I guess it's worth to make some one lose this way if he tries to feed/troll/afk your game.
Lavenora (EUW)
: the other "mole" has half of it is not showing cause of the way her face is turned, and the missing nail is hidden behind the finger next to it since that finger is shorter than the other. The nose, idk maybe it needs another line or 2 on the tip
about the mole, one is below the iris of the right eye and the other starts at the end of the eye. I get the tilt part but I think the shape should be at-least visible and not look like its a red mole. Also her foot seems to need a little bit of work, also her thumb looks a little bit a part from the rest of the hand. May be it's just me, I like her legs, but her butt seems like there is a cut, like a knife's cut. Btw again I like her legs, reminded of Chun Li from Street fighter.
Lavenora (EUW)
: That's just how I draw
Her nose looks quite weird, also what is with her red mole on the left eye(right side of the drawing). The placement of that mole isn't synchronized with the other side heart shaped. Also the nails of her hand look quite strange, one finger is missing a nail and it's not bent up like she is hiding that finger. Sorry I don't draw but these were just a few things which looked strange for me from the 1st look.
Lavenora (EUW)
: Heartseeker Ahri
More like Porn-star Ahri, with those fake titties and a lip-job.
Rockified (EUNE)
: I'm bronze 5 and I don't mind.
Why is this guy even getting up-voted? Are people even reading what he wrote? Here is what he wrote, I have to highlight it. >_** I posted in /r/xinzhaomains on Reddit about some tips on how to play Xin Zhao top lane. Someone else said that of course I'll win with xin because it's bronze. The f*ck? I just wanted to share some tips.** He isn't asking for tips, HE IS GIVING THEM. Proved by the [screenshot](https://prnt.sc/ij9vqw) That's equivalent to a random homeless guy on the street, going to a hospital and giving out tips on HOW TO DO A SURGERY. I mean sure if you think something is good then keep on doing it and once you get to highest rank then you can tell your story and how did you manage to achieve that success. But if you aren't successful which you proved by staying hard-stuck B5 then you do not have the credibility to prove your claims about tips on Xin. _________________________ I mean why should I listen to some random B5 on tips for xin zhao and not some Challenger or Master player, I mean just why? Edit: I mean wth are people on boards smoking? After reading some of the comments about self improvement etc. HE ISN'T FKING LOOKING FOR HELP, HE WANTS TO HELP YOU with his B5 TOP XIN EXPERIENCE.
: ***
you have to be a fnghhdf to do this. This isn't in-game, by doing this you only get banned on the boards. And even if you had to do this, should have done it on the Player Behavior section of NA boards where Riot Tantrum handles bans. So that you could have received ban from both boards and game with a single comment.
Gondawn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uAVFT78E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-17T15:37:48.647+0000) > > https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ClearcutImpressiveBluefish-size_restricted.gif STOP LAUGHING!!! They care about players! It's not just profit they care about! Playerbase satisfaction is Riot's number 1 priority!
its not the same game anymore. Tencent owns Riot now, Riot isn't Riot that you love from 2009-2011-2015 anymore
: 2 weeks ban, and then perma ban within the 2 weeks ban, HOW?
lol, your punishment has been escalated, just kidding. you should contact support for some clarity on the issue.
Zsafold (EUW)
: They closed my ticket even though it was in "Pending" state a few days ago. I don't want to spam their support but i was hoping that they would at least give me a proper answer about this issue before closing it.
There is no harm in clearing out confusion. You are just asking a question and it is their job to help you out. So ask your question in straight forward way attaching all the info. that whether the issue have been solved or not and if not at what particular date will it be solved. And if they won't be solving that issue then you need to create Reddit thread to get attention of community because that's just false advertisement.
Zsafold (EUW)
: [The support ticket](https://imgur.com/a/6N7gT) I don't know if I'm allowed to post support's ticket so please just tell me if it's forbidden this time instead of deleting the whole discussion. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Did they delete or closed your ticket? If so open a new ticket and ask them what is the update regarding the issue. And if the ticket is not closed then they may be figuring things out on how to fix it. Edit: also the rioter mentioned skin shard worth 300BE, that is probably a typo in which he wanted to mean champion shard atleast worth 300 BE.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: The old honor capsules only guaranteed at least two key fragments iirc. Those key fragments did not count towards your 12 fragment monthly limit. The champion shard was a common drop in it, but not guaranteed. You also had a small chance of gaining a special skin inside them. --- The new capsules at level 3 are guaranteed to contain fragments enough for a full key, a champ shard, and a ward skin that's worth RP. --- > First of all, the champion shard for the Honor 3 Capsule is suppose to equals AT LEAST 300BE. So right now we're being given the minimum amount of blue essence possible for every checkpoints. No, you're not given the minimum. You're guaranteed to get a shard worth **at least** 300BE. That means you won't get the 270BE shards, but you can get the 1260BE shards as well. It doesn't say "you will get a shard worth 300BE". --- > Finally, if we're having blue essences instead of champion shards Checkpoints give you "honor orbs", not "honor capsules". The rewards in this one is less than the honor capsule, and you'll get either a champion shard of BE worth at least 150BE. That means that if you get an Ashe shard, which is worth 90BE, you'll also get 60BE extra on the side so you at least get 150 in total. --- Higher honor levels and their corresponding checkpoints guarantee you a higher reward. You'll be getting more RP value rewards with this system now. --- > I did send a ticket to the support to ask them about this and at first they told me that it was completely normal and that nothing was wrong here. Then they acknowledged the problem and said that they will fix it within a few days. Exactly what was said? I haven't seen you present an issue indicating something is wrong yet.
Did you even read what he wrote? He is not comparing this season rewards will last season. His main point is about following: _you may have noticed that the Honor Capsule contained 3 key fragments, a random ward skin, and_ _**300 blue essence**_ Meaning he got essence instead of a champion shard that would at-least net him 300 blue essence. And all his point is about hitting Level 3 not LEVEL 3 CHECKPOINTS. He is talking about what he got from _**CAPSULE not ORB**_. And yes your whole post didn't answer his question, though I would like to see a support ticket for his claim for proof as well. As I haven't hit level 3 myself yet so I am not sure about the Capsule information he provided.
: To play Devil's Advocate here, we don't know the item builds for this. But going by the replay's time stamps, Zoe's team is pretty far ahead so will likely have more items. And to look at the red team, they probably do not have any health or MR built, so they a working with base stats, something a late game Zoe will just shred through regardless.
> https://clips.twitch.tv/ResilientTolerantClintmullinsTBTacoLeft Here you go, she has 793 AP. Both are approximately full builds, Xayah(KDA 8/5/15, both teams have 30 kills) just have to upgrade her qss. And she did 2043 with her SINGLE Q without any E sleep. Do you know what is the cool down of her Q? it's 6.5. So a spam-able nuke, such skill such wow and please don't be a devils advocate when there is no reason to.
xAfgada (EUNE)
: Riot Games or other players please help Me! League is not updating and not closing (Video below)
Open task manager. Kill the client. Download hextech repair tool, then repair/update your client through that.
: Euw Silver going be a Gold looks for Premades ( Positive players ) :D
> Euw Silver going be a Gold You wrote it like its an inevitable thing. I mean if it didn't happen for past four season then how come this time it's different? I mean a better wording would have been 'Hoping to get Gold' or 'Trying to get gold' or 'Working towards getting gold' etc. No offence though...
: Update to the Friend List.
I see the levels in the friend list. If they are level 30 it means they haven't played a game after the level update, so by this I can clean my friend list.
Ominah511 (EUNE)
: Can i report someone from enemy team that asked me "surr?" is this verbal abuse?
Hun, respect is not given its earned. And no, asking for a team who is getting demolished 15 mins into the game for a surrender is not disrespectful, its a valid question that why are you wasting every one's time when you know for sure you lost. It's people like this internet has become a very bad place now. _I am offended by this I am offended by that_ People looking for respect from random anons on internet, just makes me puke.
Andrey0345 (EUNE)
: here http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Andrey0345
Ahh nice thank you for this. > I actually mained him. And played him in plat elo. So this was your comment. So first of all lets clear some misconceptions. > Season 8: You haven't played a single ranked game with Yi this season. > Season 7: You played 20 games of Yi in S7 with 40 % WR with a KDA of 1.7 with 13 kill and 10 deaths on average. > Season 6: You played 7 games with 71% WR with 2.27KDA > Season 5: 14 games with 50% WR > Season 4: 1 game with 0%WR And the last normal Yi game you just played you lost with a 9/13/5 and that wasn't even in plat elo MMR(and on EUNE, nvm I don't want start another thing). Btw, It was more like silver/goldish elo. Enemy team had two golds, two silver and one unranked. Your team had you(plat), 2 golds and 2 unranked. So taking all that into consideration, I can safely say YOU ARE NOT A YI MAIN. ___________________________ May be you hate yi for some reason that's why your comment of 'he is balanced'. Maining a champion means playing majority of your games with that particular champion. Now let me show you the Yi mains. > Here is silence, though he only played 13 games this season but for him to be sitting on 46% WR with his premade lulu tells the story >http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Silencee%20Sucks >Compare this to last season. Sure you can say that he got 72% WR on Yi, by tanking his MMR and getting 100% WR from bronze to diamond. It might have took him 50-100 games. But that would still mean he had approximately 60% WR in Diamond. _____________________ >Here is another one Cowsep : http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=cowseption >Sitting on D5 with 45% WR and 1.5 KDA. Rest of his all account sitting under diamond, that is silver and gold. He just straight up quit and is now leveling his new account in chinese server, complaining daily about the state of Yi. So please don't bs, for the sake of trolling.
: Dekar173 ( was in a race with tfblade for rank 1 na )
As Hydnoras said, early season is the easiest time to reach R1, even challenger overall, because no one cares. One week ago an s7 diamond adc(dragles if i remember right) was was Rank 2, and couple of days ago when hash made his 2nd feb video a diamond(s7) top fiora main player was Rank 1. And no dekar isn't challenger material as the guy responded. If you want to follow a Riven main, Adrian and viper are far better. Also the clicking sound is because of mechanical keyboard. I know only of boxbox who tried to play with a controller for quite some time, it was start of last year probably.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Does Riot punish obvious intentional trolls?
Obvious flamers mostly yes. Obvious Run it down mid feeders rarely yes. Obvious trolls nopes. The thing is Riot have an easy excuse that they cannot detect them easily. Technology is not there since its a small indie company.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Come on cut me some slack here. Anyways thank you for the delayed action(wink wink, and yes I know delay wasn't intentional, I am only joking here), at-least that guy probably read what I had to say. Anyways how you doing these days and how is the overall atmosphere of the EU boards these days? It's been a while since I have been active on EU boards so.
Andrey0345 (EUNE)
: I actually mained him. And played him in plat elo. And did reasonably well with crit yi without playing duo with any lulus/kayles. Even though sometimes games were hard (when enemy team was overloaded with cc) I can't say he's bad, it's not like you can just ignore his rest of the team and save all the cc to bring him down once he jumps on your adc and have to react fast enough because in late game Q and couple aa's pretty much kill the adc. Sure, you can't 1v5 with him but he can be pretty devastating with team that has good peel.
still waiting for the op.gg, and don't think you can just give a random op.gg,be done with it. I would like to make sure if it is really yours and YOU ARE A YI MAIN. First link me the op.gg then I will tell you how I can confirm it.
: It is of course absolutely valuable to be aware of ones own self-bias and what drives it but you absolutely positively can't turn it into something to point fingers at others... and I fear that's what you are doing. I mean - look at what you just wrote - all of it is about someone else - not about yourself, the infallible ;) And even the parts in which you include yourself are about others: "We" I'm nowhere near an expert or even educated in that field but I fear you took a concept that should make one self-reflect, and instead turned it upside down and reflect about others. Anyway, what did you read? I love Bloom - he writes in a fashion that makes me read books... which I usually don't do to be honest, I wait for the movies.
You are a good man and you made me laugh. Thank you for that and no I didn't read what OP wrote, I don't like his style of writing. After reading his first line, I felt I would get bored if I read what he wrote, so I didn't.
Andrey0345 (EUNE)
: I actually mained him. And played him in plat elo. And did reasonably well with crit yi without playing duo with any lulus/kayles. Even though sometimes games were hard (when enemy team was overloaded with cc) I can't say he's bad, it's not like you can just ignore his rest of the team and save all the cc to bring him down once he jumps on your adc and have to react fast enough because in late game Q and couple aa's pretty much kill the adc. Sure, you can't 1v5 with him but he can be pretty devastating with team that has good peel.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > so if my intention clearly is not to win, i do random shit, that my team can clearly see not to be optimum, just because I am not running it down mid, I am not a troll? If your intent is not to win, then you're most likely breaking the rules. That's exactly what I've said.
> If your intent is not to win, then you're most likely breaking the rules. That's exactly what I've said. Sure I am breaking the rules in that case. But will I be punished for it, most definitely not. And that was the main point. If it can't be proved it didn't happen. Anyways don't want to derail the topic (which IMO isn't actually happening since my comments are not the highest voted one's so it is most unlikely any one read them of-course excluding you, since these were direct replies to your comments). Btw I am done here, hope we will a good conversation on some other topic somewhere else.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > so if my intention clearly is not to win, i do random shit, that my team can clearly see not to be optimum, just because I am not running it down mid, I am not a troll? Now you're twisting my words, and that won't work. I'm claiming that rule violations are the ones that should be punished, while people not violating the rules but having a bad game should not be punished. Claiming that my stance is that people intentionally trying to lose shouldn't be punished, while that's the exact opposite of what I'm saying, isn't going to make me want to hold a debate with you. The problem is identifying actual cases of trolling, and not just punishing innocent players that happened to have a bad game. That's the challenge here. --- You still don't get around the fact that toxicity causes people to lose games, even if it's just verbal. You have a lower chance of winning when there's a toxic player in your team. Toxic people are **not** optimum for winning games.
> You still don't get around the fact that toxicity causes people to lose games, even if it's just verbal. You have a lower chance of winning when there's a toxic player in your team. Toxic people are not optimum for winning games. Sure in a perfect world that may be true, but lets be realistic. And when I am making the comparison its between these two types so I will re-iterate: And I would rather have a toxic egoistic carry over a feeding egoistic _(both of them not team players), but there is still a chance to win through the first, while he one who is feeding is only a burden and making the game 4v6. __________________________________________ and again I didn't twist your words, I will have to put it again: so if my intention clearly is not to win, i do random shit, that my team can clearly see not to be optimum, just because I am not running it down mid, I am not a troll? Please don't be like that and shrug every thing under the rug by just saying 'Ohh he is having a bad day' And no there is no violation there, since you can not prove or have the tools to prove, that's how the system works. A 10/5/1 kda troll can lose you the game if his intent is to lose just because some one wrote something to him or he doesn't want his team mate to win. In the eyes of your team he is a troll, people in your team 100% know, that person didn't wanted to win, but since they can not prove it. It's ok, because he can be protected under the umbrella of 'having a bad day' or 'hey he didn't run it down mid' so jokes on you for being his team mate.
Lafiron (EUW)
: Honorlevel 3
Andrey0345 (EUNE)
: Well, still Yi is viable if player is really good. He isn't that horrible. Crit Yi can easily solo, just should play safer and wait for enemies to waste most their powerful cc spells on adc or someone else. Crit Yi has so much dmg he can jump in and oneshot someone before enemies can even cc him. It's mostly about positioning.
> http://euw.op.gg/champion/masteryi/statistics/jungle Yup def a viable pick. WR ranked at 34th out of 35 junglers with a PR place on 17th. Sure data is from a Korean server but it isn't much different from other servers. Sure you can argue 'Gragas is on 35th place, doesn't mean he is bad jungler', gragas has a kit that can work even if he is behind, his man job is displacement. He has always been team dependent, yi on the other hand is not. And no, he is not viable pick, his mains don't even have a 50% WR(I didn't have 50% WR with him now, before i switched to xin, shyvana, ww and got those easy wins). Sure you can say 'but hey what about Silence accounts he does crit yi and he does well'. Well for your information he DUOS with a diamond lulu, lulu and kayle help yi to do his thing without dying. Yi's pick rate is constantly droping, because he is in a sh-t state. You may hate Yi and say that 45-47% WR for a champion in bronze is a viable thing, but that shouldn't be the case with Yi. Yi has always been a noob stomper, but this power of his has been constantly diminishing for the last two years. Yi requires enemy team to be stupid for a win and higher the ranks lower is the stupidity. People in plat + don't spam there keys/cc on stupid sh-t like in bronze. Btw please do try him in your ranked games about 20 games would be enough of a sample size to make you see how viable he is. LOL
Wen294 (EUW)
: Then reply to that post directly...
don't wanna get banned from the boards. disrespecting any one on the boards is against the rules. And since it is not reply it can be used as a generic comment/argument. Sure people can have different opinions about different thing buts that should be based on facts. If some one bs's about somethings then that person doesn't deserve any respect, just my opinion though.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: The problem with that analogy is that encountering a toxic person is far more common than encountering a legit troll. Most trolls are just falsely accused of it. When people cry out "troll" for everything they perceive as bad, they'll naturally think they're seeing it far more often than they really are. I very very rarely encounter someone that is actually trolling.
so if my intention clearly is not to win, i do random shit, that my team can clearly see not to be optimum, just because I am not running it down mid, I am not a troll? Please don't be like that and shrug every thing under the rug by just saying 'Ohh he is having a bad day' Lets be clear here, there are egoistic people out there who don't want to win if its not on their terms and a feeder is most likely to be one of them. Sure there is a feeder who somehow had a bad day, feeds his lane but at-least is a team player, just shrugs off his feed(tells himself that I messed up early game now I should do my best) and tries to win the game, I am okay with having that person on my team. But there are also feeders who have a rod up their as s, who feed first and don't even listen to the team(just because they are not the one's carrying) they want their team not to win. Sure a Toxic player who is carrying can have an ego too, and he might not be a team player and would want to win on his terms. But at-least rest of the team has a choice to be flexible and try to win through him through his method. Since he is ahead he can dictate the pace of the game/objectives and the rest of team can win through that. So there is a difference, I am so amazed that how some people have taken it for granted that a feeding player is always most likely to be a team player, which is generally not the case. Every game is different, a toxic carry with ego can become a feeding team player in the next game. So what ever is optimum for a win, should be the best answer. And I would rather have a toxic egoistic carry over a feeding egoistic ___(both of them not team players), but there is still a chance to win through the first, while he one who is feeding is only a burden and making the game 4v6.
Wen294 (EUW)
: Except OP never said Yi was strong. In fact he basically said Yi is at the blunt side of items he builds being balanced for ranged champs.
some one else here said it.the comment wasn't against OP. There are only just a few comments here, so you will find who said what.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Toxic players actually tend to lose more games than non-toxic people, so I'm not sure I'd bet on those odds.
> Toxic players actually tend to lose more games than non-toxic people, so I'm not sure I'd bet on those odds. Can you give the same stat about feeding/troll players too? I would be interested to know the comparison, who loses more games the feeding one's or the toxic ones? By just using common sense I would assume that toxic players would lose far less compared to feeding players.
PepijndM (EUW)
: Playing in clubs or teams, people expecting you to be online at certain times? Aint nobody got time for that. I guess the game is made for people who play it 9 to 5, 6 days a week, but they could be a little kinder by re-adding the in-game chats for team building... I play quite a lot (I think), but I've had some 4 or 5 chests since they exist. Currently at 77 keys...
> Playing in clubs or teams, people expecting you to be online at certain times? Aint nobody got time for that. Nopes, you create thread ever day and with in 30 mins you will get a party of 5
Show more

Slice n Dice em

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion