: wtf? > "the main reason for not locking in is that they are afk" > Yeha thats true ABSOLUTELY TRUE > NONE of them selected anything,people that sleect their champion are usually NOT afk. People hover their champs which you can do at the start of champ select. As me and others have said, it is a second afk check. The reason why having it so the champion you hover is locked in is that you can do that straight away, and therefore won't be a secondary afk check. Other people have said this, yet you still disagree, why?
if you know it is for an afk check, why are you saying it should be removed? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Surma (EUNE)
: Why is Nasus still a thing
His early is dog. He also has no gap close. Also, champs that get rework don't always make them harder, such as Mordekaiser{{champion:82}}
Rioter Comments
: I did :)
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=g2By0kJA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T17:11:17.540+0000) > > I did :) are u sure about that
Zedant (EUW)
: So I already reply to you about the time needed for me(ABOVE average user) :" *how long do you need to change runes?* " "lets run some math to get the time on the above average mouse user(aka me): 1.5 sec to open 0.5 sec to click save and 1 sec for the game to actually save it 7 seconds for ME to finish" normal player will need more time. Read so you dont ask question that have been already answered and look like someone that just DIDNT read. I ALSO alrady responded to this: " *The reason i say it shouldn't be implemented as locking in isn't hard and if it does get implemented there will be way more afk games. then you have to wait for remake, then queue time, then all pick and ban again.* " You said: " the main reason for not locking in is that they are afk. " Yeha thats true ABSOLUTELY TRUE COMPELTELY agrees cant say anything about that. But then we have to look at how many people actually dodge from that: I have had around 4 people that dodge in the nick of time from the ##AFK CHECK## recently and wait a second. NONE of them selected anything,people that sleect their champion are usually NOT afk. Now then... Keep in mind that the auto locking only apllies when you already selected a champion to begin whit,so this means? Yeah no reason to NOT reintroduce auto locking AND 2 reason to reintroduce it. Same thing READ instead of asking question that have already been answered.
wtf? > "the main reason for not locking in is that they are afk" > Yeha thats true ABSOLUTELY TRUE > NONE of them selected anything,people that sleect their champion are usually NOT afk. People hover their champs which you can do at the start of champ select. As me and others have said, it is a second afk check. The reason why having it so the champion you hover is locked in is that you can do that straight away, and therefore won't be a secondary afk check. Other people have said this, yet you still disagree, why?
Zedant (EUW)
: Who said its ##HARD##? You just stuffed my mouth and put some random word in like I said anything about it. The MOST you can get from my previus comment,not even this one the one before this one,IS: " *Yeah and the reason to do all that save locking?instead of just adding the function I suggested? I can only see people saving unfinished runes and then thinking about the new runes and since the game doesnt save rune after 1 sec your not gonna be able to save your runes.* " " *I can only see people saving unfinished runes and then thinking about the new runes and since the game doesnt save* *rune after 1 sec your not gonna be able to save your runes.* " Literally just told you that having to finish your rune at the last ...ehm .... lets run some math to get the time on the above average mouse user(aka me): 1.5 sec to open 0.5 sec to click save and 1 sec for the game to actually save it 7 seconds for ME to finish AND This is me,a guy who uses the pc and has been playing OSU regulary for almost 10 years now and has a pretty fast pc to play whit. The casual player will probably only have 4-5 sec to finish his runes. Enough time to select them,but not enough time to think about them. So this means you cant get your runes half of the time,which is my experience and AGAIN,I'm faster than most people at selecting them(prob not thinking fast is the reason I'm just as slow but whatever). Now I also told you this: " *Yeah and the reason to do all that save locking?instead of just adding the function I suggested?* " This is actually the main reason I want the function to COME BACK,it just a pain the ass to do something which will bear no result in keeping. What? You said: " *the main reason for not locking in is that they are afk.* " Yeha thats true ABSOLUTELY TRUE COMPELTELY agrees cant say anything about that. But then we have to look at how many people actually dodge from that: I have had around 4 people that dodge in the nick of time from the ##AFK CHECK## recently and wait a second. NONE of them selected anything,people that sleect their champion are usually NOT afk. Now then... Keep in mind that the auto locking only apllies when you already selected a champion to begin whit,so this means? Yeah no reason to NOT reintroduce auto locking AND 2 reason to reintroduce it. ABout the distracting thing,I get distracted very easly by anything and everything,but thats just a personal problem so it doesnt count,but it would be nice to help player like me. ##BUT## What I was refering to in my comment was this: when me and my friends chat while playing we'll get caught in the chatting and forget to locking the champion,especcially since we learned how to paly when the game locked your champ for you(aka auto locking). Completely OFF TOPIC: About the mini game: Since they added the option to filp champion loading screen to see summoners name I play whit that shit all the time during the boring loading time.
how long do you need to change runes? You have the hover champion phase, the ban phase, all the time in the pick phase, then 30 sec in the end screen. even if it takes 7 seconds to exit out, you have more than enough time to lock in your champion. The reason i say it shouldn't be implemented as locking in isn't hard and if it does get implemented there will be way more afk games. then you have to wait for remake, then queue time, then all pick and ban again.
JustTits (EUNE)
: How come that streamers with a lot of fame and money complain about depression?
JustTits (EUNE)
: The best comparsion would be: I give you 400m lead in a 2km long race, and we'll see who finishes first. Obviously, the guy with no lead can win, but if the guy with lead loses and blames anything, he'll seen as a crybaby (streamers about their "hard" life).
> [{quoted}](name=JustTits,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=B5JvIA1K,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:07:51.820+0000) > > The best comparsion would be: > > I give you 400m lead in a 2km long race, and we'll see who finishes first. > > Obviously, the guy with no lead can win, but if the guy with lead loses and blames anything, he'll seen as a crybaby (streamers about their "hard" life). what? Streamers don't have an easy life. Also, the guy that got a 400m lead got it as a handout, most streamers had to work to get to where they are
JustTits (EUNE)
: How come that streamers with a lot of fame and money complain about depression?
1. they do have a schedule. To keep viewers they have to consistently stream and at the same time. 2. They do have a "boss". Their viewers are their boss. If their viewers don't like the stream, the streamer won't have a job. 3. They don't HAVE to travel, but it does help connect with their audience by going to events. 4. They can't have vacations whenever. They need to stream 5. They are well known (which isn't always a good thing) . Also they are not always respected. For example - gross gore and hashinshin. 6. They do have to worry about health problems such as eye strains. 7. Depression isn't always about work. For example it could be about a traumatic event or family issues. 8. If you don't like hearing streamers talk about a serious medical issue then don't watch their stream.
Zedant (EUW)
: Your point was this AND only this: "saw it in a pro game i was watching years ago i think. The time to lock in got lowered and someone forgot about it, and it randomly assigned them shaco. The draft ended up being redone up to the point shaco was randomly selected." SO pratically:" sometime you'll pick a champion at random for no reason,you'll then forget to get the champion you want and just occationally forget about it while at the same time going afk" Yeah it does happen sometimes,for example it happen to me in my 6 years playing this game about,uhmm.... oh... never. YOu see why i dont think thats a good point at all? On the other hand me and a few other friend I had forgot to lock when making runes and didnt lock,ESPECCIALLY in for fun game mode like URF or normal,since we are all laid back and are more distracted. Thats why i suggested,as my original post said to maybe just add it in for fun gamemodes.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedant,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IuhJk2F3,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T19:52:10.076+0000) > > On the other hand me and a few other friend I had forgot to lock when making runes and didnt lock,ESPECCIALLY in for fun game mode like URF or normal,since we are all laid back and are more distracted. > yet again, how hard is it to save rune pages? And what do you mean more distracted? by what? is there a minigame you can play in loading screen in urf?
Zedant (EUW)
: Yeah and the reason to do all that save locking?instead of just adding the function I suggested? I can only see people saving unfinished runes and then thinking about the new runes and since the game doesnt save rune after 1 sec your not gonna be able to save your runes. STOP avoiding the question and just tell why you think it should still exist(the function of auto dodge)I already told you why it shouldnt ,but instead of telling me you keep bringing stupid and unrelevant points.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedant,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IuhJk2F3,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T20:22:54.060+0000) > > Yeah and the reason to do all that save locking?instead of just adding the function I suggested? > I can only see people saving unfinished runes and then thinking about the new runes and since the game doesnt save rune after 1 sec your not gonna be able to save your runes. > > STOP avoiding the question and just tell why you think it should still exist(the function of auto dodge)I already told you why it shouldnt ,but instead of telling me you keep bringing stupid and unrelevant points. reason auto dodge should be kept - the main reason for not locking in is that they are afk. My points have been relevant, saying how easy it is to not need auto locking. So the only reason you would need auto locking is if you are afk. The reason you said we need auto locking was you needed to edit your rune pages. I told you a way round that.
Zedant (EUW)
: Still doesnt really fit here as a counter argument for me. I was just suggesting the game to lock your champ automatically. I often get caught up making runes and gets auto kicked when the 40 sec are up even when i already selected my champ from before.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedant,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IuhJk2F3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T22:12:51.450+0000) > > Still doesnt really fit here as a counter argument for me. > I was just suggesting the game to lock your champ automatically. > I often get caught up making runes and gets auto kicked when the 40 sec are up even when i already selected my champ from before. There is a save rune page, so you can edit it, exit out, lock in champion, then go back to your rune page
: KDA - KILL / DEATH /ASSIST ... so KS does litearly nothing (unless you didnt hit him before and wouldnt get assist)
> [{quoted}](name=JokeroffHell33,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zhRdTwiB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-30T20:18:31.195+0000) > > KDA - KILL / DEATH /ASSIST ... so KS does litearly nothing (unless you didnt hit him before and wouldnt get assist) you would want to ks, so you as an individual gets stronger, so you have a better kda.
Havelyuun (EUW)
: About the Solo-queue Ranked System
Also, it is not the best idea to make you win more lp based on your kda, as people will play very differently as they will try to kill steal and never follow up on plays in fear of getting a death.
JustClone (EUNE)
: This is the best idea I have read! This is what I need, random Soraka junglers, Evelyn supports, and another stupid excuse for trolling normal games on purpose. Who has time for discussing tactics and picking champion in team select, when you can spend that time browsing pornhub or something anyway...
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IuhJk2F3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T08:14:57.476+0000) > when you can spend that time browsing pornhub or something anyway... You can do that anyway, called multitasking
Zedant (EUW)
: No,as for now it dodges if you dont lock even if you picked a champion,HOW DID YOU GET THE RANDOM CHAMPION IDEA?
> [{quoted}](name=Zedant,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IuhJk2F3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T16:51:34.737+0000) > > No,as for now it dodges if you dont lock even if you picked a champion,HOW DID YOU GET THE RANDOM CHAMPION IDEA? saw it in a pro game i was watching years ago i think. The time to lock in got lowered and someone forgot about it, and it randomly assigned them shaco. The draft ended up being redone up to the point shaco was randomly selected.
Wazzi (EUNE)
: WazziGaming - Twitch is live help me rise my channel
Zedant (EUW)
: Auto Dodge when not locking
do you mean not locking in a champion makes you dodge? If so, what would you suggest is put in it's place. Random champ wouldn't work cause otherwise people will be first timing hecarim support or playing something stupid, and if the person is actually afk (as they will most likely be) it will result in a remake which is a few minutes of game time, loading screen for stats, queue up again, then pick/ban - which would be longer in theory.
Zakir (EUW)
: ANOTHER CHAT BAN
lets see our checklist for t1 fanboy Swears - yes Draven Icon - yes Ego - yes Chat bans - yes Says high iq - yes Is toxic and calls everyone else sensitive - yes Says he is addicted - yes Is 5 foot, bald and has taken a serious amount of steroids - probably. Think i see the problem here.
: I dont care about getting banned? I just care about riot shutting themselves down, and showing how homophobic they are is the best way
> [{quoted}](name=FungusLover,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3Vn3lPEO,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T11:37:52.879+0000) > > I dont care about getting banned? I just care about riot shutting themselves down, and showing how homophobic they are is the best way Homophobic by banning "abusegirls" ??? wut
Beolius (EUW)
: Well mm is broken beyond comprehension.
Can someone clarify what mm is?
: REMOVE ANNIE AND HER DISGUSTING SKIN FROM MY ACCOUNT RIOT!!!
: Won 8 of my starting ranked games. Put me in Bronze 1. So I felt I was in the total wrong ELO and I was. I won a lot of games. Felt unfair.
> [{quoted}](name=Throbbing Cowboy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NKM6b0lh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-28T08:40:04.901+0000) > > Won 8 of my starting ranked games. Put me in Bronze 1. So I felt I was in the total wrong ELO and I was. I won a lot of games. Felt unfair. i won 7/3 and placed silver 1. Then i played another 20 and still silver 1 as everyone has a huge ego, but that's a different matter. I am still playing against gold 3 and before that i was playing in gold 1. You may be in bronze 1, but you will be getting + 30/-10 and you will be playing vs gold or higher enemies probably.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snufflejerry,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nfhLArxF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-23T18:21:48.599+0000) > > most people have covered all the mechanics and ways she is good. all im going to say is the reason you may not understand all her mechanics is bronze 1. You're a Jungle main. I'd be surprised if you even knew how to lane, let alone how to play Caitlyn.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Bolts,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nfhLArxF,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-28T11:05:14.321+0000) > > You're a Jungle main. > > I'd be surprised if you even knew how to lane, let alone how to play Caitlyn. Jungle main - Not Blind to other champions I know about other champions. I know about champions combos and damage output. I also know that you apparently don't know the champion that you play's mechanics. If i say, for example, Lee Sin has no Combos and no hard mechanics. Would you agree with me? I am the jungle main after all. Just because i main a different role does not mean I am unaware of other champions in the game.
: Why no love for Caitlyn, but only adding to her numbers?
most people have covered all the mechanics and ways she is good. all im going to say is the reason you may not understand all her mechanics is bronze 1.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snufflejerry,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2RYMtxPV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-23T14:14:59.318+0000) > > 70 games isnt that much compared to a lot of people. Keep on playing and eventually you will climb. You don't get 1 more win to get to silver 2, so what? you will be playing the same people if you went promos 2/1 and then lost a game. you wont demote. you will be at silver 2 0lp still. > > League doesn't match you with people based on your rank. It matches you with people based on your hidden ranked score (mmr). > > > also, i looked through your match history, and i can only see this happening on 2 occasions. Once this time and another 2 days ago on aatrox, then a game on riven. Apart from that, i cant see what other time this could have happened. > > I see a lot of games on normals however, so maybe if you play that amount in ranked, you should start to climb. Well, on normals sometimes i try stuff or when i want to go full %%%%%% for some reason. I guess every player does that from time to time. The Aatrox game was a fail because i kept getting ganked by their jungler and that Darius that i was up against had some experience and was running with Ignite (im not an exceptional top laner, however i struggle to learn some stuff and i want to get the hang of champions like Aatrox/Riven so i can expand my role pool and not ruin everything if it happens to get myself auto-filled). With Riven was kinda the same, the only difference was that i was up against Mordekaiser and that match-up left me with a headache. Since then i had another match-up vs Morde where i managed to hold my ground quite well and get somewhat of a more decent kda you could say. Even tho it was lost as well (bot lane got dominated) at least i wasn`t playing that match-up as bad as before. Yeah, loses like 2/8 don`t happen that much for me especially in rankeds because whenever i`m playing ranked is when i feel like i`m going to win and i actually do. Maybe thats why i have more games on normals than rankeds. On rankeds i tend to be as serious as i can and not make that many mistakes as i could afford doing in normals.
did you or did you not put that u played nami perfectly. I never mentioned bad performance on the aatrox and riven game, i said that is the only other time you could have lost your promos. You were complaining that this was an often thing. I said it can't be. I said that the nami game wasn't perfect, your thresh isn't grandmaster, - yet you dont say anything responding to stuff i did say. I ask again, please clear a few things up. Did you play nami perfectly? How many times has this happened? Do you actually think your thresh is better than a master players?
: How can you not get mad and tilted ?
70 games isnt that much compared to a lot of people. Keep on playing and eventually you will climb. You don't get 1 more win to get to silver 2, so what? you will be playing the same people if you went promos 2/1 and then lost a game. you wont demote. you will be at silver 2 0lp still. League doesn't match you with people based on your rank. It matches you with people based on your hidden ranked score (mmr). also, i looked through your match history, and i can only see this happening on 2 occasions. Once this time and another 2 days ago on aatrox, then a game on riven. Apart from that, i cant see what other time this could have happened. I see a lot of games on normals however, so maybe if you play that amount in ranked, you should start to climb. edit - actually this is not the case. you lost 2, so that's your promos. U are then 2 games away from promos, cause 1 win on blitzcrank got you to 90lp. So 2 games to promos after going 1/2, then 2 games to win. On your match history you have 6 game in streak. SO, how many times has this happened to you. Also, you are not a grandmaster thresh player. In grandmaster, the laners put down wards, that damage per gold or whatever, useless. You get more gold in low elo cause there are more deaths. Vision score? In grandmaster they clear the wards. Also, watch a challenger thresh main go from unranked to challenger. I bet they play better than you. edit 2 - Played Nami perfectly You died at 3 min. then at 6 min. then at 8 min. Even if the rest of your team lost lane, they didn't 5 man bot at 3 min. Please explain how you died at 3, 6, and 8 min if you played perfectly. If you could clear up a few things, it would make this situation more understandable.
: Our comments are so similar XD We even gave the same lee sin example hahaha {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=uxBNOs8f,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T12:21:08.218+0000) > > Our comments are so similar XD > We even gave the same lee sin example hahaha {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} would have used a different champ, but the only other champs i play are olaf, karthus and kindred, and they are kinda braindead.
: Hi, so I don't do ranks yet so I'm not the one to give advice but I have a few questions to what you said. Why is it best to pick an "easy" champion that fits his "current level", rather then try to control that champion better? I mean for me I like to pick FUN champions and those are not necessarily the easier ones to play, then I try to get better at them by practicing and figuring out what I'm doing wrong, e.g. if you say he plays aggressively I would try to see where and when I do this, and try to work on that. All I'm trying to say is, I personally like to play champions who are fun, sometimes hard to play. I recently started playing Xayah but I'm not good with her yet, much better at playing Jhin f.ex (he's fun to me too!) and my question to that is: will that pull me down if I wanna climb at some point? Shouldn't be possible to analyze your mistakes so you can get better at the champion you enjoy playing or is that too unrealistic for a beginner?
> [{quoted}](name=Dancing Truffle,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=uxBNOs8f,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-23T09:17:42.191+0000) > > Hi, so I don't do ranks yet so I'm not the one to give advice but I have a few questions to what you said. > > Why is it best to pick an "easy" champion that fits his "current level", rather then try to control that champion better? I mean for me I like to pick FUN champions and those are not necessarily the easier ones to play, then I try to get better at them by practicing and figuring out what I'm doing wrong, e.g. if you say he plays aggressively I would try to see where and when I do this, and try to work on that. > > All I'm trying to say is, I personally like to play champions who are fun, sometimes hard to play. I recently started playing Xayah but I'm not good with her yet, much better at playing Jhin f.ex (he's fun to me too!) and my question to that is: will that pull me down if I wanna climb at some point? Shouldn't be possible to analyze your mistakes so you can get better at the champion you enjoy playing or is that too unrealistic for a beginner? if you play an easy champion it is much easier to see your mistakes. lets say you are playing rammus. You can identify your mistakes clearly. you can see if you taunted the right person, went in too early, and you can focus more on the game (rotating well, objective play, playing with team etc). If you play a more difficult champion like lee sin, its harder to see the "perfect" play for that moment, as you need to take into account if you should have peeled for your backline, engaged, kicked someone else, gone for a 5man kick, land your q, when to go in as you are not as tanky, and many more things. If you play an easy champion you can focus more on the game itself, rather than your champions. Also, if you play a less mechanical champion, you dont have to worry as much of making mistakes as the champion is easier to play and usually is point and click (or less skill shots and amount of clicks required compared to a more difficult champion. Nobody says you cant play a more difficult champion, just it is easier to learn the game with. I recommend playing an easy champion you feel comfortable on untill you have a good understanding of the game in general, then try and learn a more difficult champion.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: As far as I'm concerned, you can't dodge if you click on "Stay Logged In" when you log in.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Mwiw5waO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:03:27.860+0000) > > As far as I'm concerned, you can't dodge if you click on "Stay Logged In" when you log in. i don't use stay logged in.
Rioter Comments
: For all of you who really want to become gold+
i have around 350-400 games in gold elo and have only met a maximum of 3 smurfs.
Rioter Comments
: Game not working on wifi
I had the same problem with firewall. To get my lol to work i pressed run as administrator.
jesusx09 (EUW)
: longe time to enter game
Is your internet working on other online games? if it isnt it may be your internet.
GeoWarruor (EUNE)
: help me please i have problm
1. Do you have a chest available to earn 2. Do you own the champion u got s (-/+) 3. EUW has been a bit buggy, so dont expect to see rank by hovering over on your friends list, just check profile if need to. 4. im pretty sure you get 1/3 of a key from honor levels. I think thats what you were trying to say, but it is really hard to understand so sorry if this is irrelevant Edit - You are able to get a chest every week. If you didnt get a chest the week before, you can get 2 chests, and so on, (to a maximum of 4 i think)
: Zed has no counterplay in the early game . u are forced to rush a zhonyas otherwise u wont survive
not really. he is rubbish level 1-4 but after then he can one shot anyone. the counterplay is to abuse him level 1-4, make him use pots as a melee and play around ur pots advantage
: ryze is bad? Ok you probably in gold or something to think that.
ryze is bad below masters because of his r needs communication
Infernape (EUW)
: Guinsoo's is a broken item as it is. It doesn't need to be more stat checky.
I wouldn't say its broken as the highest win rate guinsoos adc is kogmaw at number 8.
: Guinsoo's for a Masterwork item would be a really bad idea, simply because maybe 3-4 champions build that item. That, and Guinsoo's is literally already Stat-mageddon.
rabadons isn't a huge stat boost?
iKuip (EUW)
: Normal draft queue
i agree there is something they should do about this, and i think they are with the positional mmr system instead of just one for all of the roles.
: Short games
In bronze people can't CS well and they don't like going for objectives so they rely on kills for gold. If there are no kills people struggle for gold. In higher elo people can farm better so they have a more reliable way to get gold. As to why games don't go to 6 items in bronze is that people in bronze tend to fight early, leading to someone getting a kill or two, then they continue to fight and keep on losing leading to someone getting fed and in bronze people tend to try to 1v1 the fed person, say i dont want to play vs them and leaves them alone to destroy towers, or they dont ward properly and the fed person can get picks 24/7.
VonOdyss (EUW)
: Just to be honest mate, counterpick hardly exists. If you play your champion well you will win any matchup. Don't rely on your teammates if you want to win.
in low elo, you can always win vs what ever champ, but in higher elo if there is a lissandra with aftershock vs a zed and the lissandra plays sensibly you have to rely on your other lanes winning and jungle pressure. you might be able to roam as the zed but if you dont get anything from the roam you are screwed in the laning phase.
SODXI (EUNE)
: New realeases and lvl up
It is possible, but it is really unlikely because it seems that you are more likely to get cheaper champions (like 450 BE - 3150) than more expensive champions (4800-6300) and because all the new champions are 6300 BE it is unlikely you will get a specific champion that is worth 6300 BE
: lag
When you say lag a lot do you mean, not being able to get into the game or when you are in the game you have a 5 second delay on everything?
Rioter Comments
Kurotsu (EUW)
: When does ranked season end?
Kurotsu (EUW)
: What does champion permanent mean?
Champion permanent means that you unlock the champion to play with. You can't get champion permanents anymore but if you have one still lying about it is like a champion shard but you can unlock the champion without anymore blue essence needing to be used.
crossps1 (EUW)
: Is Sion reliable enough champion??
He is reliable but the only problem is that if your team sucks/low elo, you cant carry as well as if you picked someone who could deal a lot of damage and 1v9 I would say that he is good, but your team has to carry, so i wouldn't play him untill diamond 3 or around there where your ADC's will actually be able to do damage
Naaar (EUW)
: test ddddd
Test inconclusive
Show more

Snufflejerry

Level 197 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion