Spearki (EUW)
: play what ever you fk like to play the most
: For how long have you played league?
Rioter Comments
: If nobody deserves an honour they shouldn’t get an honour simple as that... making it composusry defeats the entire idea of honour
that makes no sense then why even introduced honor system? why punishpl with their honor then?
: So if im in a game with 4 premades that flame me im supposed to call one of them honorable? Why?
why would anyone even %%%ing flamme you for no reason tho?
: Sometimes nobody deserves it. Its simple as that.
and what if someone deserves it and noone give him the honor? what about that then
Rioter Comments
Aezander (EUW)
: If you didn't get at least '*Tilt-proof*', while playing under the conditions you describe, maybe you should ponder if you did something that rubbed your teammates the wrong way ? ....
FleaLess (EUNE)
: why didnt you think about this before you got the punishment? its easier to not getting punishment than grinding back your honor
have you ever heared about trolls and intentional feeders? yeah smh
Smerk (EUW)
: Proof? For what? I merely asked a question. Also with how honor system works you have to spend just as much time to not honor anyone, so if you didn't get as many honors as you wanted, then most likely those guys had a reason to not honor you or honor someone else. And as others pointed out you shouldn't except honors for carrying, because system is not about this
first of all it didnt not sounded like a question more like a judgment also no that fact is baseless- i have literally asked every friend i have who playes league about it and like i said before 70% of my friends said they would rather skip the vote than to give honor to anyone - and 20% said they would give it to supp laner and remaining 10% said they would actually give honor to whoever played good
Smerk (EUW)
: >ungrateful %%%s yeah, this is very honorable, do you behave like that in game too?
what is your proof that i behave like that in game??? i just stated the truth ungrateful kids who cant even take 2 secs to honor someone who carried them in a 4v5 match- stop being so hypocritcal dude :D
Shiwah (EUW)
: "Carrying" is not how you should expect to gain honour. As long as you're not toxic, and are instead positive, you get honour passively. So... acting like you are due honours, in the way you addressed your teammates in the post-game screen, actually doesn't make you gain that passive honour :/
i would actually recommend you guys to take checkpoint progression instead of a whole honor lvl from punishment i think its naturally fair since how hard it is to climb in honor
: You can't demand honors mate!!!
then how am i suppose to regain the honor?
Shiwah (EUW)
: "Carrying" is not how you should expect to gain honour. As long as you're not toxic, and are instead positive, you get honour passively. So... acting like you are due honours, in the way you addressed your teammates in the post-game screen, actually doesn't make you gain that passive honour :/
and man honor for most ppl '' trust me '' is a pain in azz to give 70% of my friends say they would skip honor than to give it to someone its just my point is when riot punishes you and takes your honor lvl back its just impossible to regain the honor :/
Shiwah (EUW)
look i dont know how i acted i never even talked to anyone in my team is just i was not toxic and i was not nice i was just passive in the end when we won i just said '' can i have honors for carrying plz? '' this is all i said in the end
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ChaosExcors (EUNE)
: Warmog´s is actually a big waste of gold. The regeneration effect will only trigger if you have 3500 or more max. HP, it´s more effective if you go another damage item/other tank item or a hybrid. Since Zed isn´t a sustained fighter, but a quick assassin with lots of burst damage that comes within 1-2 seconds of a full combo, it´s probably better to build Randuin´s Omen if you wanna take a tank-item vs. AD, since AD marksmen usually build crit, which Randuin´s reduces by 10% plus quite alot of armor and a good chunk of health. For damage options instead of Warmog´s I´d suggest something like Lord Dominik´s Regards, which helps dealing with fed tanks or makes dealing with non-fed tanks even easier, given the 40% penetration vs. bonus armor and the unique passive of more % damage vs. higher-health-targets. The other items are everything I´d expect from a standard Zed build, Youmuu´s helps with roaming/engage and gives good early stats, Black Cleaver is a good item for more burst damage, sticking potential and even helping your AD teammates out. You can go with Ionian Boots of Lucidity, but I myself prefer Boots of Mobility, since it increases the roaming potential of Zed to absurd levels. This is only my personal opinion, so feel free to doubt my mental capacity and ignore me. Cheers.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
with warmog one needs 2750 hp max not 3500 and i build warmog in the end everytime and by the time i buy warmog i usually get around 3k hp
Rioter Comments
Shukr4n (EUW)
: oh u silly. to run the infamous lulu kog and boost hiself {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: good, now try and do something *challenging* XD
Cypherous (EUW)
: Its really not worth getting potentially banned over to save a whopping 30 seconds of your life relogging, also why do you need 2 accounts in the first place, there isn't really any reason to "need" more than one per region
my 2nd acc would be on na and main on euw is what i am trying to say here :/
Rioter Comments
Cypherous (EUW)
: Question is, why would you even "want" to run 2 clients at once, you can only control 1 at a time, use of 3rd party tools to change the way the client runs "can" get you banned, what exactly is your intended use case?
and to add alt in my friends and clan list without closing and reopening the client
Cypherous (EUW)
: Question is, why would you even "want" to run 2 clients at once, you can only control 1 at a time, use of 3rd party tools to change the way the client runs "can" get you banned, what exactly is your intended use case?
to play 1 game on each acc meaning 1 game played on my main acc then go play 2nd game on other acc this way i can lvl both of them at same time
: warwick was the first champion i ever played with and now getting penta with him makes me happy :D
my build with warwick usually is {{item:3748}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3139}} these items :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Pyrosen (EUW)
: It's the trade off you take and it's not a bug OE is much more valuable when receiving it than spending it because it's obviously something you don't want if you downgrade it Consider your skin shard a PS4 and the OE system gamestop, yw
thats why i call bs on it T_T
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Network Operations – 2:20 AM We’re aware of some problems in Missions and are working on a fix.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mada (EUW)
: ye, love it ^^ >> "Nice one Jinx!" << "Thanks, but I'm playing Thresh"
Hydnoras (EUW)
: That's so damn common. You completely carry a fight all by yourself and suddenly your teammates think they are strong enough to fight the enemy without you.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
BuppleBg (EUNE)
: did we really come that down...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You probably have a hdd. ssd are much faster, just google what those are. :P
LCK Apdo (EUNE)
: Get sn SSD. No matter what, you will get back to the game within 1 minute.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

SoftMint007

Level 51 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion