: my first 4 games had 12 trolls/inters/leavers healthy gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Cat Nap,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YxJVg4NR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T15:47:28.139+0000) > > my first 4 games had 12 trolls/inters/leavers > > healthy gameplay. thats too much, babe did you report them?
FPX Tίan (EUW)
: Pre season started and toxic,flaming people has risen.
EVERY PRESEASON IS LIKE THIS. smurfs go afks after die 1 or 2 times, people trying chamsp, inting and flaming their junglers.
: New support items are abhorrent and disgusting. Thanks Rito for pushing me out of the role I loved
STOP CRYING ABOUT SUPP CHANGES. YOU WAS ONE OF THE MUST OP ROLE AND WHILE YOU DO NOTHING YOU GET ITENS WITH HIGH CD, HIGH AP, HIGH MOVE SPEED, HIGH HP IN ONE FCKING ITEM AND THERE ARE SEVERAL SUPP ITEMS WITH THIS STUFFS. SO PLEASE BE QUIET AND STOP CRYING
estoniaman (EUNE)
: The new XP and dragon changes
jungle exp is all fine. i agree with dragons have huge impact in games, too strong. and i did a cloud drag at lvl4 with vi with only manchete and low hp, had 2 smites to use to get hp back and do drag fast cos they soo weak and easy to do. i can say that this season will have more afk because teh team that gets ahead wins the game easy. other huge probelm is when teh dragongs change scenario and teh fps start drop and drop and the games get all clunky. not fuild the champs movement and the team fights lag.
Rioter Comments
: your spec is old, not riots problem. get a job and buy or save for a new computer you slack............
> [{quoted}](name=Princess Nipples,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EEzJK6wU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T22:47:40.838+0000) > > your spec is old, not riots problem. get a job and buy or save for a new computer you slack............ no shit genious is old i know. then whos gonna pay the house or the food or the water or the rest we all need to live life. tell me whos gonna pay that for me???? my pc is old , league is old, now cant even play decente, and this gargabe thing of shake screen option only makes game lag and lag in team fighst and i disable that but every game i get in that thing is enable again and again.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The smurfing problem / matchmaking system.
am tired to talk about matchmaking and autofill here, one needs to get fixed and other neeeds to be turn off from ranked games. now smurfs are not the problema, they may be good but not unbeatable. they only god if enemy team if off their role and pickingchamps they not actually good , then yes smurfs are gods.
Rioter Comments
grabbuu (EUW)
: Dear junglers
but after a gank if enemy laner dies, we dont suppose to push the lane so enemy laner loses the minions and exp???? you serious?
Hanya (EUNE)
: xD You are funny guy. 11 doublekills in 8 games with an 88 % winrate in main champ. Lol, get a life and stop harassing people on forums.
> [{quoted}](name=Hanya,realm=EUNE,application-id=K1Z3OoGQ,discussion-id=B7sEHtff,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T22:38:04.246+0000) > > xD > > You are funny guy. > > 11 doublekills in 8 games with an 88 % winrate in main champ. Lol, get a life and stop harassing people on forums. my stats mean i carry my self, there games i cant do nothing due to laners diff so i dont even bother playing it. i ff. mymain is warwick and vi all the rest am not so good with am depend of my team basiclly. so all my loss in ww is me ff not even care about and my wins i where i dominate where i get doubles and triples and quadras and a penta with warwick, how insane is that warwick getting a penta. you never saw a thing like that.
Hanya (EUNE)
: Btw took you 16 games on khazix to get close to 11 doublekills. Took me 8 :) Im not even going to bother responding anymore. One last thing, just to put things in perspective. You have 268 Warwick games this season with 235 doublekills. That means that by average you get 0,88 doublekills each game. Which also means that you need 13 games to get 11 double kills. Now which one is better? 8 games with 11 doublekills or 13 games with 11 doublekills? Im just better :=) This is a joke XD
> [{quoted}](name=Hanya,realm=EUNE,application-id=K1Z3OoGQ,discussion-id=B7sEHtff,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-15T22:41:48.703+0000) > > Btw took you 16 games on khazix to get close to 11 doublekills. Took me 8 :) > Im not even going to bother responding anymore. > > One last thing, just to put things in perspective. You have 268 Warwick games this season with 235 doublekills. That means that by average you get 0,88 doublekills each game. > > Which also means that you need 13 games to get 11 double kills. > > Now which one is better? 8 games with 11 doublekills or 13 games with 11 doublekills? > > Im just better :=) > > This is a joke XD you still ingold4?? season is ENDNG go ge that plat 4 dude , or you booster premade doesnt feel like go for it?
: Exclude a role for Autofill
exclude the autofill from ranked and fix matchmaking
: PERMABAN FROM RANKED (suggestion)
there was a system, that riot implemente for only one season, guess in 5 or 6 season. that people would be suspended from ranked, as soon they inting, troll, and afk, and they only unlock ranked again if they WIN 25 draft normal games. but them the crybabies, that say normal is for fun, cry about riot was forcing peopel play in normals with the toxic players from ranked. ahahahha what ever that system was good, it time out the tilters from ranked. and btw am in favor of open a lost match.
: GOLD2 WITH BRONZE AND 3 UNRANKED VS GOLD3, 3 SILVER HIGH AND ONE UNRNAKED JOKE OF MATCHMAKING QUEUE POP OFF AT 5 SEC FOR THIS LOST MATCH IN MATCHMAKING
> [{quoted}](name=FckOFFLosers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hB1ABRAN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-14T20:49:39.216+0000) > > GOLD2 WITH BRONZE AND 3 UNRANKED VS GOLD3, 3 SILVER HIGH AND ONE UNRNAKED > > JOKE OF MATCHMAKING > QUEUE POP OFF AT 5 SEC FOR THIS LOST MATCH IN MATCHMAKING 21-6-15 FOR WHAT, UNRNAKED CANT PLAY NOTHING JUST SAD AND SHIT MATCHMAKING
: CAN YOU FIX YOUR MATCHMAKING
GOLD2 WITH BRONZE AND 3 UNRANKED VS GOLD3, 3 SILVER HIGH AND ONE UNRNAKED JOKE OF MATCHMAKING QUEUE POP OFF AT 5 SEC FOR THIS LOST MATCH IN MATCHMAKING
2SEC Q POP OFF SO I CAN BE VS 3 SILVER AND 2 UNRNAKED VS ME GLD2 AND 4 UNRNAKED. AMAZING
ENEMY TEAM GOLD3, SILVER3, 2BRONZES, ONE UNRNAKED VS ME GOLD2 2 BRONZE4, AND 2 UNRNAKED STOP THIS SHT IF ENEMY TEAM PREMADE WITH GOLD DONT PUT ME IN THIS MATCH, STOP TOSSING ME AROUND IN THSI LOW ELOS BECAUSE YOU NEED SOME ONE TO FILL UP A GOLD ROLE JUST GIVE FCKING MATCHES WHERE PEOPEL ARE TEH SAME ELO OR SIMILAR LIKE IT WAS IN FIRST 7 TO 8 SEASONS
NOW 3 UNRNAKED, 1 IRON,1BRONZE VS ME GOLD2, 1 SILVER AND 3 UNRNAKED. WHAT A SHT MATCHMAKING
Wex0r (EUW)
: This topic appears like 3 times a day. There are different MMR for every mode. You MMR in ARAM is different to your MMR in Ranked solo same as its different to your TFT or Ranked flex or Twisted tree line. What the game is telling you is you are Bronze / iron MMR in ARAM.
> [{quoted}](name=Wex0r,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hB1ABRAN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T17:58:01.199+0000) > > This topic appears like 3 times a day. > > There are different MMR for every mode. > You MMR in ARAM is different to your MMR in Ranked solo same as its different to your TFT or Ranked flex or Twisted tree line. > > What the game is telling you is you are Bronze / iron MMR in ARAM. I MISS READ, THE GAME NOT TELL ME THAT AM BRONZE IRON IN ARAM, ENEMY TEAM HAS A GOLD ASWELL SO I GET PLACED WITHMONKEYS BECAUSE OF "FAIR" MATCHUP SINCE ENEMY TEAM HAVE A GOLD ASWELL. I WONT PLAY WITH THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE THSI UNRNAKED IRON BRONZES, AM FED UP WITH THSI BULLSHT.
IDC THE FIRST 7 SEASON IS WASNT LIKE THIS. I TAKE A BRAKE FRO RANKED AND GO FOR ARAMS AND ONLY GET PUT ALL AROUND MIXED ELOS UNRNAKED BROZES AND IRONS AND SILVER4 TEAMS NOT ALLL SAME ITS TEAM WITH 2 UNRNAKEDS ONE BRONZE, ONE IRON AND ME GOLD2 RITO WANT ME TO FLAME THSI TYPE OF PEOPLE??? INSTEAD OF TAKE 3 SEC POP A Q TAKE 40 SEC AND GET EVEN TEAMS LIKE IT WAS FOR 7 TO 8 YEARS IN THIS GAME YESTERDAY ONE UNRANKED, ME GOLD2,ONE SILVER4, ONE SILVER3 ONE BRONZE1 VS A ONE GOLD3 3 PLAT4, ONE UNRANKED
Rioter Comments
Dokitychamp (EUNE)
: Reporting should give you a + to your honor level!
for your time reporting, riot should give you a epic skin for each reprot you make.
: yea but how exactly does game know they are bad, you can have silver MMR in normals and be Diamond in SoloQ, if you put everyone on the low start point everyone will be furious about silver/gold/plat/dia players having to go thru iron/bronze mmr to get their real mmr
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=5K53osTp,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:37:01.052+0000) > > yea but how exactly does game know they are bad, you can have silver MMR in normals and be Diamond in SoloQ, if you put everyone on the low start point everyone will be furious about silver/gold/plat/dia players having to go thru iron/bronze mmr to get their real mmr when i start in 6 years ago i got placed in bronze2 and every new accs i had new, i was placed in bronze1 silver4. think it was the fact normals had almost the same mmr than ranked, and back in the days you would do your placements matches and loss would drop your mmr, now they dont because peopel complain about how stressfull ranked and placement games is/was. now a fresh new player/acc get stuck in gold elo inting all games, then this new players come fórum ask why they get flamed and how to do better than 1-10-1 in gold elo. i was in my promos to gold3, you wanna know what a got in one match, i got a duo, one was silver4 25% win rate and a bronze1 with 20% win rate… i had 9 wins in a row to my gold3 promos and i get this insane duo on insane losing streaks. all am saying is back in the days, elo actually matters, even in normals blind or dratf, you could get both team of same equal elo, mmr , skill. now its just a mix of what ever elos bronze silver gold new accs all put together, and for me is not enjoyable.
: depends for who, most people don't care about winning in Normals.
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=5K53osTp,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:21:58.262+0000) > > depends for who, most people don't care about winning in Normals. why everything needs to be about winning? why not about game quality, or do you actually think bronze have same knowledge of a silver, and a silver have same knowledge of a gold and so on… you had , here on the forums, people complete new, asking if some one could help them learn the game, because they are getting flamed i ranked. and their scores are 1-10-1 and they was playing with gold3 in ranked, complete new accs. they cant play and get placed in gold3 elo. is this ok to you? to me is not ok
: I didn't say im the one who does it, im just saying it has it's advantages and disadvantages, i couldn't care less to get good on champ i don't enjoy playing.
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=5K53osTp,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:13:31.291+0000) > > I didn't say im the one who does it, im just saying it has it's advantages and disadvantages, i couldn't care less to get good on champ i don't enjoy playing. i queue up and cant have a match of BOTH TEAMS of my fckingg ELO. and the community thinks this is ok, this isnt ok. never was until 2 seasons ago.
: some people wouldn't like to practise their new champ on Normal in their elo, bcs sometimes champ you want to practise is below average level to say the least, and community already pretty much circlejerks smurfs soo that's not option either.
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=5K53osTp,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:01:10.520+0000) > > some people wouldn't like to practise their new champ on Normal in their elo, bcs sometimes champ you want to practise is below average level to say the least, and community already pretty much circlejerks smurfs soo that's not option either. ?? you serious, jesus, "people wouldnt like practice their new champ in their elo" am really sorry, because of people like you riot ruin this game from 2 seasons now, back in the old years YOUR ELO MATTERS, you would q for normals and have matchmaking with your elo or closer. theres nothing closer in queues today in normals or aram when am gold2 and have to be place with new accs and bronzes and silver4. occasionally i get some one plat4 but never a FULL TEAMS of gold2 or gold4 or even silver1 of both sides. only a mix of random elos put together nothing more.
: Different Qs have different MMR, Normals have their own, just like Arams and FlexQ (also different maps have different MMRs)
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=5K53osTp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:41:04.729+0000) > > Different Qs have different MMR, Normals have their own, just like Arams and FlexQ (also different maps have different MMRs) THERE WE GO AGAIN. preview seasons all was same elo of your ranked, now just a clown fiesta mix of players with diff mmr, well its not fun, you like to clap clap all riot does but this is not good solo q mmr needs to stay in aram and normals flexq rank is diff and 3v3 aswell but the rest needs to be the same so if am gold2 with gold2 mmr would get players of my elo or my mmr. simple.
: when people will finally get it, MMR is WHAT MATTERS not Rank shown.
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=5K53osTp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:15:57.186+0000) > > when people will finally get it, MMR is WHAT MATTERS not Rank shown. i have mmr and ranked gold2 and in normals and aram only get fresh new accs, bronzes, silver4 and tft only players. riot should do like it was 2 or 3 season agon and mode have your fcking elo. because, like that guy, am fed up with this low elos monkeys in my games.
Hi im Pete (EUNE)
: Your grounded again?
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im Pete,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2xFzXfez,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T15:09:32.730+0000) > > Your grounded again? yes, send company over here
Hi im Pete (EUNE)
: Someone needs a hug from mummy.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im Pete,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2xFzXfez,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-12T13:52:22.077+0000) > > Someone needs a hug from mummy. send your mommy to hug me in my bedroom
: Funny thing is, dudes go afk, steal farm and troll but if I were to flame them i'd be the one getting banned lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Stone0cean,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=40nWTJmV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-12T11:46:10.694+0000) > > Funny thing is, dudes go afk, steal farm and troll but if I were to flame them i'd be the one getting banned lmao and i forgot, end of season is coming them comes pre season, even more trolls and afks smurfs, and inters and more smurfs, it will be even worse in pre season, just like it is every years.
: Funny thing is, dudes go afk, steal farm and troll but if I were to flame them i'd be the one getting banned lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Stone0cean,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=40nWTJmV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-12T11:46:10.694+0000) > > Funny thing is, dudes go afk, steal farm and troll but if I were to flame them i'd be the one getting banned lmao yes.
: Man, it's called "All Random" for a reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ETHGEJq1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T09:46:15.972+0000) > > Man, it's called "All Random" for a reason. and in Normals draft or blind pick is ALL RANDOM aswell? your elo should matter in any mode of league. like it was 2/3 season ago.
Rioter Comments
: Ranked play is a joke
end of season too much troll and feeders and smurfs do that fast climb. and on top of this just bad matchmaking and too much coinflip matches(this mean too much autofill in one side of team vs a team of mains). but riot only cares about flamers.
Rioter Comments
kiler333 (EUNE)
: IS Riot garbage at balancind and bug fixes?
they wasnt, but now i think they are.
la fuinha (EUW)
: high gold players worse then bronze
promos are is full with premades low win rate players, autofills, and people doing their placements. lets hope riot fix matchmaking and turn off autofill next season
: > [{quoted}](name=FckOFFLosers,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qZ1pUOLs,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-10T22:09:17.655+0000) > > then dont complain after they int your game. you dont need 2 fingers of forhead to see they first time chamsp , or you ban that champ or you accept the int and dont cry about it. Are you stupid or something? It's perfectly fine with rules that they play like that while its punishable if you 'ban your own teammate' . Even if i do that every game i will get banned or punished for that.
> [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qZ1pUOLs,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-10T22:33:02.613+0000) > > Are you stupid or something? It's perfectly fine with rules that they play like that while its punishable if you 'ban your own teammate' . Even if i do that every game i will get banned or punished for that. punishable if you ban your teammates??? what i always ban the preselect champs when i see they bad with them na di dont get ban for that. you can ban who you want, this only proves how muchstupid you are.
: Same. I just hope the games I play right now will count for missions and daily tokens, otherwise it's kinda really really sad.
> [{quoted}](name=etherealness,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=hojH7EZy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T22:16:35.094+0000) > > Same. I just hope the games I play right now will count for missions and daily tokens, otherwise it's kinda really really sad. the missions last for more 8 days, you can do more games in 7 to 8 games to end the missions.
: Watched 3 games but mission not done.
Hanya (EUNE)
: Lol, im not using a booster kid. Just friends that are in gold dou q. Ill message you when im plat. So you can be even more miserable that you are hardstuck in gold. Peace )
> [{quoted}](name=Hanya,realm=EUNE,application-id=K1Z3OoGQ,discussion-id=B7sEHtff,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-10T19:16:52.529+0000) > > Lol, im not using a booster kid. > > Just friends that are in gold dou q. Ill message you when im plat. So you can be even more miserable that you are hardstuck in gold. > > Peace ) i end last season in plat 1 with 80 lp in my acc gold2. but what ever makes you happy dude. you got a booster to help you out. by riot terms that ilegal. and one more thing eune plat is euw silver1. i see you profile you cant do many double kills so guess you cant carry yourself
: > [{quoted}](name=FckOFFLosers,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qZ1pUOLs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T17:34:38.791+0000) > > just ban Senna no one will play her. I dont want to be that %%%% to ban someone out in my team...Just be a decent human being, is that hard to ask.. I dont understand why this is allowed
> [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qZ1pUOLs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T18:52:37.106+0000) > > I dont want to be that %%%% to ban someone out in my team...Just be a decent human being, is that hard to ask.. I dont understand why this is allowed then dont complain after they int your game. you dont need 2 fingers of forhead to see they first time chamsp , or you ban that champ or you accept the int and dont cry about it.
Hanya (EUNE)
: Dou partner
wow at least i dont need a booster for get where i want. and i play in euw not eune. too diferente regions its sad a former plat kid coem forums to get a booster to reach gold4 ahahahah and at least i can actually carry matches in ranked. and btw i have a gold2 acc with only 30 games and other acc gold3 with 30 games aswell. https://ibb.co/K5GJ4KT
Hanya (EUNE)
: Gold 4 and climbing.
> [{quoted}](name=Hanya,realm=EUNE,application-id=K1Z3OoGQ,discussion-id=B7sEHtff,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-10T13:34:04.069+0000) > > Gold 4 and climbing. you climb with your booster friend i see. dont riot think is ilegal to been boosted?
: People are playing for the first time Senna in SoloQ and hard losing the games
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Anything below Diamond 3 is low elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=evMIFsjZ,comment-id=000000000000000100000001000000000002,timestamp=2019-11-10T11:06:00.416+0000) > > Anything below Diamond 3 is low elo. gold3 is 35% of players base, not low elo to me. my other acc is gold2 28% of ranked player base not so low elo aswell when compare to silvers that are 57% of players.
: > [{quoted}](name=FckOFFLosers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=evMIFsjZ,comment-id=00000000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T20:02:30.867+0000) > > why you comparing your low elo to gold elo?? > you cant even carry your games in your low elo now you comparing them to gold?? AAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE Butthurt much, man? RioT is giving you too much trash teams these days and you can put your great challenjour skill to some effect? Try buy some more skins, i hear it helps...! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=evMIFsjZ,comment-id=000000000000000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-10T07:21:07.882+0000) > > Butthurt much, man? RioT is giving you too much trash teams these days and you can put your great challenjour skill to some effect? Try buy some more skins, i hear it helps...! > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} i dont buy skins. i play the game i climb i have 3 accs one gold2 and 2 others gold3 2 of them with only 30 games. i not good, but i do understand the game, and you not good but cant understand the game. in other post you supp the post os riot must do something with trolls and feeders but in my post wheres autofill creates trols and feeders you trash talk to me. oh welll
Show more

Solomon Kane 001

Level 79 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion