SorrowJoy (EUW)
: Character not responding
Damn, my ping is sitting at its usual stable of 180 - 189 and I have no fps drops so I doubt its my pc, but like I never know with my ISP either but no one else in my family seems to have such issues
Rioter Comments
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: so you are okay with everyone thinking girls are only for slutting around?
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rqlKPIen,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T16:03:24.749+0000) > > so you are okay with everyone thinking girls are only for slutting around? Part of the problem in terms of sexist remarks. Just because Kayle is fully armoured and now has what Riot considers to be more "elven" armour she's 'slutting' around? Okay well just because she can fight in less armour than before does not make her a slut, nor does her clothing or lack thereof either. Hell, honestly she could literally be practically naked and still probably kick your ass anyway.
Rioter Comments
: I think it's bugged but I might be wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=RewardWanted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RLATFRtw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-27T19:55:31.336+0000) > > I think it's bugged but I might be wrong. He's referring to the different looks of the skin, with Udyr the icon relates to the forms he uses. I agree that with Lux and GGMF this should occur but I'm positive you will either need a poll or a Red to help.
Rioter Comments
: Only a few more days... - Volunteer Event [Merry Christmas!]
I'm looking forward to not being chosen lmao. Cute ward tho, would love it as a supp main
Teejoon (EUW)
: He feets look big? I don't think they look big. However, now when I look at this picture her left shank doesn't seem to be alright. Maybe she broke it, doesn't have any bones in it or something else happened in her lore... idk since I haven't read it. But it looks unnaturally bent to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Teejoon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QH7THR33,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-05T12:28:57.361+0000) > > He feets look big? I don't think they look big. However, now when I look at this picture her left shank doesn't seem to be alright. Maybe she broke it, doesn't have any bones in it or something else happened in her lore... idk since I haven't read it. But it looks unnaturally bent to me. Right foot goes under left, you are looking at her left foot that is big toe up.
: Zoe’s E
And the AoE it leaves behind is clunky cause it latches on without even walking onto it properly.
drOIA (EUNE)
: How people don't find boring playing supp?
Support isn't necessarily that boring, it is however quite a unique role. I've mained support for a while now and I've found that you can go down various paths. You can go offensive, as Zyra and probably out damage everyone in the game if you're smart as technically you're ONLY a support. You can go down a defensive path of Soraka or Janna and simply sit back and heal/shield your team and ensure that the main damage dealers on your team survive ( which is quite hard as a lot of ADcs are reckless af) but it is rewarding when you win not because your team acknowledges you but because you know if you hadn't healed/shielded them they would have died, but you also get blamed if you lose so it sucks sometimes too. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Verdaloth (EUW)
: [Known Issues and FAQ's] Preseason and End of Season
Are the missions supposed to last 51 weeks?
Raxyel (EUW)
: 2017 RANKED REWARDS HELP DESK
What happens to someone who was literally just suspended today? Are they ineligible for the rewards even tho they've been sportsmanlike and managed to make it to a high tier regardless?
Kaisas (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rakãn,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rmEypsTY,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2017-06-14T08:31:36.397+0000) > > Does my client have to be open when I do this because I can't seem to find it :/ No your client does not need to be open & here's how to find the file: go to computer -> C disk -> Riot Games (files) -> League of Legends -> Config -> find the "LeagueClientSettings.yaml" file (it should be in a notepad format) -> open the document & delete the line inside the document before saving it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jinxed by Trist,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rmEypsTY,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2017-06-14T08:34:55.259+0000) > > No your client does not need to be open & here's how to find the file: > > go to computer -> C disk -> Riot Games (files) -> League of Legends -> Config -> find the "LeagueClientSettings.yaml" file (it should be in a notepad format) -> open the document & delete the line inside the document before saving it. I don't have that file? :o
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, We've found the issue and have a workaround in place while we look into a code fix for this. If you get stuck, please do the following: - Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config - Open "LeagueClientSettings.yaml" with notepad - Find the line: > gameflow-patcher-lock: - Delete this whole line - Save the file, restart your LoL Client - and you should be able to log in again.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rmEypsTY,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-06-14T08:04:17.428+0000) > > Hey guys, > > We've found the issue and have a workaround in place while we look into a code fix for this. > > If you get stuck, please do the following: > > - Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config > - Open "LeagueClientSettings.yaml" with notepad > - Find the line: > > - Delete this whole line > - Save the file, restart your LoL Client - and you should be able to log in again. Does my client have to be open when I do this because I can't seem to find it :/
aluucard (EUNE)
: mid season update
> [{quoted}](name=mmrghost7,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Fl3wdord,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-01T18:32:50.718+0000) > > only 3 champs ? what about malphite or rammus or mundo ? > for Pete's sake when was the last time u even touched them ? I thnk Riot feels they have a solid place within the meta and that they have their designed features which suit them. Such as Rammus and his ball and then taunt + Spike dmg combo. Malphite has a pretty good laning phase from what I've seen and I have no idea why they didn't touch up on Mundo, his passive is too similar to Garen and he feels underwhelming. (Maybe when they update him completely)
Eambo (EUW)
: (Re)Introducing - The Volunteers!
Ah I'm so happy! Now we get to see more forum rats get picked up and turn green :D
EWOK26 (EUW)
: new champions
Yes, Rakan is the support champ that Riot had been working on. [Click here](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-xayah-rakan-reveal) and you should see that they are a Duo but not necessarily meant to be played together but are stronger together.
: new champions
Should be this Wednesday.
: Riot: "Lux's Ultimate Cooldown will be buffed so we can afford a walk-in Sauna in our office"
Okay, I'm not gonna say what I really want to say. However what you say is quite annoying and not at all in anyway useful. No one said that Lux had a problem with her ultimate cooldown, there was an issue with the fact that people were using Lux's ultimate in order to clear waves rather than using in on enemies. The thing is, as short as her ultimate cooldown is, her other spells are relatively high for normal spells and there is the fact that she could only truly "burst" down two people at a time and then ONLY if she killed two people then her team would be at an advantage and she would have her ultimate up sooner but only **_IF_** she killed one of the enemies with her ultimate (not any other spell) yet if she did not hit her ult or kill anyone with her ulti then she won't be useful during the team fight or a short time after. I don't care that you're only level fifteen but surely you've learned to dodge skillshots? Like her ultimate isn't that hard to avoid at all, it's literally a giant line that you can sidestep. As an avid Lux player I can honestly say that I have not felt much of a shift in power within Lux due to this "buff" it feels underwhelming because she needs to kill someone with her ult. Its not like she has any escapes or tons of ways of avoiding death like other champs so I'm not entirely sure why you attacked Lux but hey, to each their own.
Mala Dvojka (EUNE)
: About Lux
Hey there, I'm just going to inform you that Lux does not in fact have "hard" CC, she has a snare which can only snare two people at a time and it is a skillshot so you can in fact dodge it. She has a slow on her E but it means nothing because most Lux players proc it before it even gets to be used as a slow. Lux has no mobility of her own so assassin champs like Ahri, Fizz, Talon and Kassadin wreck her whereas immobile champs such as Syndra, Xereth and Viktor deal more damage and can clear waves much faster and easier than Lux can. I honestly have not felt any change in power when I play Lux so maybe you're just not dodging skillshots?
: Doesen;t matter. For me, another saved IP because none of these looks interesting for me and none fits my playstyle.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDebowyMocny,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oNzPXTWU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-11T10:51:42.602+0000) > > Doesen;t matter. For me, another saved IP because none of these looks interesting for me and none fits my playstyle. Okay I hate to be that guy but; please don't add unnecessary comments to a topic if you have nothing important or relevant to add. The new champs should be released next week within the latest patch, which will most likely hit live on Wednesday next week and then they should be available for purchase around Thursday or Friday.
LovroLox (EUNE)
: Hmm, lets see. Wukong{{champion:62}} is a normal monkey that turned in some sort of human because of rune stone. Ahri{{champion:103}} was a fox turned into a human because of magic. Khazix{{champion:121}} was a bug but he turned into a void monster because void consumed him. But it doesnt say where Rengar{{champion:107}} comes from, so possibly he could be from that place.
> [{quoted}](name=LovroLox,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AkGfHdfY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-04T16:14:48.979+0000) > > Hmm, lets see. > > Wukong{{champion:62}} is a normal monkey that turned in some sort of human because of rune stone. > > Ahri{{champion:103}} was a fox turned into a human because of magic. > > Khazix{{champion:121}} was a bug but he turned into a void monster because void consumed him. > > But it doesnt say where Rengar{{champion:107}} comes from, so possibly he could be from that place. This latest update to the lore has a mention of Ahri so her old lore of having been a fox turned into a human could be the fact that she was in fact a Vastayan and due to the magic which flowed freely in the region she wondered into she was able to steal the life essence of another living being in order to become a true chimeric version of a Vastayan.
Lovestican (EUNE)
: They look so amazing! The teaser is for 2 new champions so let's hope it's like that. Matching bot lane! I rly wanted that the girl is the support but it looks like that the boy is the supp and girl the adc. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Lovestican,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UaY28aE1,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-04-03T23:01:56.012+0000) > > They look so amazing! The teaser is for 2 new champions so let's hope it's like that. Matching bot lane! I rly wanted that the girl is the support but it looks like that the boy is the supp and girl the adc. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} The girl is the ADc as she fights for the cause and the guy is the support as he fights for her. I'm happier with it that way as now hopefully we will get a ranged Male support I hope.
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: Where's the Lux nerf?
Maybe around the time you find a girlfriend?
Coolerius (EUNE)
: Where is CAMILLE ???
They announced that her Champion Spotlight will be on Sunday and I'm going off of how other champions have been released so I assume she will be out next week Monday - 24 hours after her spotlight.{{champion:164}}
: Patch: 6.23, Elementalist Lux skin Q extended range
That seems like an issue, even for me as an avid Lux player thinks that has to be looked at/solved.
Ärden (EUW)
: Elementalist Lux, elements strenght and weakness
> [{quoted}](name=BloodArden,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7g64oVFw,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-04T17:11:04.667+0000) > > Can someone help me out with these combinations? (because i like to play the right element against my enemy for a more immersive game, if i can) > Water > Fire > Fire > Nature > Light > Dark > Dark > Mystic > Mystic > ??? > Air > ??? > Nature > Water > Storm > Nature > Ice > Magma or Magma > Ice? > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Well, I am going to go according to Pokémon. So Magma would in fact beat Ice, Mystic would beat Dark ( I consider Mystic to be Fairy ) Air would be weak to nature yet strong to fire ( air puts out fire )
: Lux Laser Hitbox issue
Actually this patch they increased the width of the hitbox indicator to better reflect the size, [Patch notes](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-623-notes) so perhaps its just you or visual bug?
nonam3z (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hilarulus,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=T2YMmeu9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-11-28T20:50:14.109+0000) > > [Look here](https://twitter.com/RiotSupport/status/803300602956681216?lang=de) she WILL be released during this patch. I am don`t see where u read that.
> [{quoted}](name=nonam3z,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=T2YMmeu9,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-11-28T20:53:15.958+0000) > > I am don`t see where u read that. Read UNDER the main message look at the replies. [Here.](https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony/status/803317471071506432?lang=de)
nonam3z (EUNE)
: Elemental Lux will not come out in patch 6.23 due to technical issues. It comes in patch 6.24. Sorry guys. prufs https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/248780461617184770/252879588932321280/IMG_7066.JPG
> [{quoted}](name=nonam3z,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=T2YMmeu9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-28T20:47:56.468+0000) > > Elemental Lux will not come out in patch 6.23 due to technical issues. It comes in patch 6.24. Sorry guys. > prufs https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/248780461617184770/252879588932321280/IMG_7066.JPG [Look here](https://twitter.com/RiotSupport/status/803300602956681216?lang=de) she WILL be released during this patch.
Awerule (EUW)
: Same! I presume u are a Lux Main too?
> [{quoted}](name=Awerule,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gtJoNjO2,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T18:22:30.854+0000) > > Same! I presume u are a Lux Main too? Well I hate to brag but yes I do main the best champion in the game. :) {{champion:99}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
SicoMan12 (EUW)
: [ http://www.riftherald.com/lol-skins/2016/11/4/13524742/elementalist-lux-forms-ultimate-skin-2016-lol ] <--- Found the release date on this site a week ago, I just checked it agian but I can't find the release date anymore, unfortunately they removed the date from the site, so let's hope they didn't extend the waiting time. :C
> [{quoted}](name=SicoMan12,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gtJoNjO2,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-11-22T17:45:37.616+0000) > > [ http://www.riftherald.com/lol-skins/2016/11/4/13524742/elementalist-lux-forms-ultimate-skin-2016-lol ] &lt;--- Found the release date on this site a week ago, I just checked it agian but I can&#x27;t find the release date anymore, unfortunately they removed the date from the site, so let&#x27;s hope they didn&#x27;t extend the waiting time. :C Ah well, hopefully it comes out this week. I'm super excited for it.
SicoMan12 (EUW)
: No worries! It will be released 23/11, so one night to go!!
> [{quoted}](name=SicoMan12,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gtJoNjO2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-22T17:09:19.938+0000) > > No worries! > It will be released 23/11, so one night to go!! I'd like to know how you know this :3
: https://s17.postimg.org/97ecv0f1b/New_Bitmap_Image.jpg I saw it like this and thought it was available my bad ! But it's ok ! If someone gonna buy it you can add me and I wanna see it live in game :D !
> [{quoted}](name=KindredLove,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=dr9UqyRu,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T15:34:36.143+0000) > > https://s17.postimg.org/97ecv0f1b/New_Bitmap_Image.jpg > I saw it like this and thought it was available my bad ! But it&#x27;s ok ! If someone gonna buy it you can add me and I wanna see it live in game :D ! Yeah bud, that's in the Collection area of the new client ^^
: Oh really ?! My bad ! I could have sworn I saw it in store when I looked at Lux skins earlier today ! Oops !
> [{quoted}](name=KindredLove,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=dr9UqyRu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-22T15:19:47.567+0000) > > Oh really ?! My bad ! I could have sworn I saw it in store when I looked at Lux skins earlier today ! Oops ! You probably looked at your collection, not the store.
: Star guardian package
It was not, The Star Guardian Bundle only had the new skins in it.
Déadpoo (EUNE)
: Zyra the cancerous "support" part II
Well if you look at her score, she clearly didn't do as well as she could have done. Considering you guys managed to kill her 11 times and shut her down before she could truly do the most damage to you guys she is balanced. You were playing Veigar so there's no need to complain seeing as your whole team was squishy.
: We posted yesterday that we are looking to address the ranked missmatch some players are facing. Additionally flex is not solo queue so be aware your solo queue ranked mmr is not the same as flex. Personally I'm really enjoying the challenge of these higher ranked players in my games. It's a great learning experience and I am really being put to the test even if I do get my butt kicked from time to time.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cosantoir,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WgNHAW3K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-13T22:57:48.381+0000) > > We posted yesterday that we are looking to address the ranked missmatch some players are facing. > Additionally flex is not solo queue so be aware your solo queue ranked mmr is not the same as flex. > > Personally I&#x27;m really enjoying the challenge of these higher ranked players in my games. It&#x27;s a great learning experience and I am really being put to the test even if I do get my butt kicked from time to time. I've played two games so far and I've been getting people around the same MMR and division as me, is this Flex queue based on luck? :o {{champion:99}}
DaveRod (EUW)
: Which Support champion can you relate to the most?
{{champion:40}} For I too will take your breathe away for only $2.95 a minute. Also she's quiet and reserved in her Star Guardian description.
: Here is a kinda stupid question about the season 7 jungle
From what I can tell from the jungle changes and item changes, there should be no shift as to which junglers are better than others so I think its a safe bet to assume Lee will still retain his strengths.
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hilarulus,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=c5Tl9Hnd,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2016-10-20T19:30:39.855+0000) > > I have to disagree about it cause for whatever reason I have gotten champs I have, have rarely ever played or have refused to play since my first game besides Jinx and that&#x27;s about all. xD I did say a higher chance, not a certainty ;-) It would be pretty abusable if it were as simple as "You play <x> a lot, here's some skins!" - people could smurf the heck out of it. Again there's a lot of background magic to it, sometimes it'll even suggest champions+skin bundles for champs it thinks you might enjoy!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=c5Tl9Hnd,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2016-10-20T19:32:51.243+0000) > > I did say a higher chance, not a certainty ;-) > It would be pretty abusable if it were as simple as &quot;You play &lt;x&gt; a lot, here&#x27;s some skins!&quot; - people could smurf the heck out of it. Again there&#x27;s a lot of background magic to it, sometimes it&#x27;ll even suggest champions+skin bundles for champs it thinks you might enjoy! A skin bundle would be so amazing :O
Eambo (EUW)
: The store is customised to you - I think it's a bit coincidental, however champions you play regularly have a higher chance of being in there due to the customisation (there's a lot of behind the scenes magic in picking the champs tailored to you, more than just 'mastery 5 or above' ^_^)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=c5Tl9Hnd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-20T19:12:56.692+0000) > > The store is customised to you - I think it&#x27;s a bit coincidental, however champions you play regularly have a higher chance of being in there due to the customisation (there&#x27;s a lot of behind the scenes magic in picking the champs tailored to you, more than just &#x27;mastery 5 or above&#x27; ^_^) I have to disagree about it cause for whatever reason I have gotten champs I have, have rarely ever played or have refused to play since my first game besides Jinx and that's about all. xD
Kippiiq (EUW)
: umm, explain why you can't, where you cant, how you can't...?
> [{quoted}](name=FuGiTiVeZ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=1APwBmK7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-12T10:42:41.935+0000) > > umm, explain why you can&#x27;t, where you cant, how you can&#x27;t...? Pretty sure it's in the champ select and when he wants to change ward skins, I have this issue as well.
PengWin (EUNE)
: Is this bannable?
> [{quoted}](name=PengWin,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=GyRmZRR3,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-29T18:41:24.386+0000) > > {{item:3070}} {{item:3751}} {{item:3070}} > {{summoner:14}} {{champion:17}} {{summoner:14}} > {{item:3070}} {{item:3751}} {{item:3070}} As much as most people wish, I'll take a guess and say no xD
: [BUG?] Vayne "w" visual bug
I haven't seen that before but I will check it out next time I play Vayne. If it happens I'll post back here to let you know you're not insane. ;D
24inca bem (EUNE)
: Please help me
Quite a few regions had their mobile payments removed as there were not enough people actually using those payments. Like my own with mobile payments in South Africa :C
Baby Pink (EUW)
: Main Support (Gold) LF Funfunfun people to play (Dynamic ranked/normal) (/w skype/ts and 18+)
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: So Zyra
I think she's great in either lane, sure she has some weaknesses she is still fully capable of being useless. You just need to build Rylais with Liandry's with lots of Mpen. :)
Shaydrox (EUW)
: New Zyra is insane.....the damage she deals at even longer distances than before is really out of this world, it's like a heimer who can put his turret right next to you and snare you at the same time, all I see are support Zyras who go 12/0 and carry the game themselves lol
> [{quoted}](name=Shaydrox,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JckZXvFp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-12T15:20:07.888+0000) > > New Zyra is insane.....the damage she deals at even longer distances than before is really out of this world, it&#x27;s like a heimer who can put his turret right next to you and snare you at the same time, all I see are support Zyras who go 12/0 and carry the game themselves lol Have you ever actually played Zyra? She's not as strong as you guys make her seem, she deals less damage overall but she now has the ability to have _more_ plants than before, I don't quite see Zyra nearly as other mages and I love playing her because yes she has control and can zone but she has _no_ escapes and she is incredibly squishy even with the buff to her HP.{{champion:143}} > [{quoted}](name=Magus Black,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JckZXvFp,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-12T12:52:53.752+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/SJxv369.png > > http://i.imgur.com/eOUys6b.png > > 10/10 working as intended She has range indicators to show she has an increased range on how far away seeds will turn into plants, please go read patch notes or watch a YouTube video instead of calling OP or broken or bugged before posting on the boards :o
: And... the hentai is out hashtag, yasuo x taliyah
Already? She was only announced like 2 days ago O.O {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Show more

SorrowJoy

Level 246 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion