Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: rather than try such strange methods have you considered just not being abusive like you could just make the choice not to type rage in the chat
> [{quoted}](name=TormentedSalad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6K7UMMb2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-21T16:00:04.814+0000) > > rather than try such strange methods have you considered just not being abusive like you could just make the choice not to type rage in the chat I have tried, but I got my 2nd ban for saying "ky s" in chat. One words is said very quickly, and you can not take that back, even if you want to. After my 1st ban I tried to improve yes, but you only need one weak moment and I just want to prevent the worst.
KaShootMe (EUNE)
: why not disconnect your keyboard ?
> [{quoted}](name=CedevitaLEMONA,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6K7UMMb2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-20T22:38:41.157+0000) > > why not disconnect your keyboard ? Because obvious reasons.
Stark31 (EUNE)
: You can with autohot key. there was a post made about it. Just make you sure you the line that doesnt show the icon in the bar cause you will just right click and exit. if u dont see it there its harder to close it.
> [{quoted}](name=Stark31,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6K7UMMb2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-21T07:33:31.065+0000) > > You can with autohot key. there was a post made about it. Just make you sure you the line that doesnt show the icon in the bar cause you will just right click and exit. if u dont see it there its harder to close it. Could you please retry in english?
Rioter Comments
Speknekje (EUW)
: Suspended for minimal use of "swear words"..?
READ ME PLS This is the last post I will make on this topic. I understand that the context I used ky s in was wrong. I don't know who my teammates are, and there is no way for them to tell if I am either really upset and legit wishing for their deaths or that I am joking and saying these words, while not being so serious. Since I will not be able to mute everybody, or restrict myself from saying bad things when I get frustrated, I have asked Riot Support to permanently chatban my account to prevent further situations like this and/or a permanent suspention. I hereby also apologise for making this post in the first place and bothering people who had nothing to do with this whole situation. Cheers, Speknekje
Adama (EUW)
: "League is a competitive game, which causes players to tilt, be pissed off, etc. Everybody gets frustrated from time to time, which is normal" I agree. And I have been toxic as well. And in fact, I see people be toxic almost every single game. But NOT on the level of using letters such as the k, the y and the s together. Just because that "word" was sortof made popular by little children watching Leavyishere over a year ago, doesn't mean it's ok to say that... Please understand.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Fantastic,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a0M3qdmo,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-18T18:03:55.097+0000) > > "League is a competitive game, which causes players to tilt, be pissed off, etc. Everybody gets frustrated from time to time, which is normal" > > I agree. And I have been toxic as well. And in fact, I see people be toxic almost every single game. But NOT on the level of using letters such as the k, the y and the s together. Just because that "word" was sortof made popular by little children watching Leavyishere over a year ago, doesn't mean it's ok to say that... Please understand. I understand, but now it is starting to seem like im getting the PewDiePie treatment with %%%%%. I can't unsay what I said, as much as I want to right now. I did not think these words are taken so seriously by the community at that time.
: You said the k and the y and the s Deserved ban. Why do people keep making these topics? You %%%%ed up, deal with it. You know there's a 0 tolerance policy with k ys and fg t
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a0M3qdmo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-18T01:13:16.272+0000) > > You said the k and the y and the s > > > Deserved ban. Why do people keep making these topics? > > You %%%%ed up, deal with it. You know there's a 0 tolerance policy with k ys and fg t If there actually was a 0 tolerance, half of the community would have been banned right now. I know I should not have said those words, yes. But a warning that I used bad language would have sufficed. K ys and fg t are words that you can see in tons of games due to frustration. League is a competitive game, which causes players to tilt, be pissed off, etc. Everybody gets frustrated from time to time, which is normal, but in the amount of years that I have played, I have seen much worse language gone towards me, which I did not report because I realised they were probably just frustrated.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a0M3qdmo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-18T01:24:45.282+0000) > > It's not about quantity, it's about quality. Your chat is a high concentration of toxins in just a few lines. > > Stop wishing death on people, for starters. As I tried to explain, the words I said were not to be taken that seriously. I don't want them to actually kill themselves, that would just be over the top.
: > Suspended for minimal use of "swear words"..? Im laughing my ass off here. This is so.... hillarious. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> [{quoted}](name=XxD4Rk5L4SH0RxX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a0M3qdmo,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-18T08:36:53.392+0000) > > Im laughing my ass off here. This is so.... hillarious. > > {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} Okay.. so I don't really know why, but If you have gone though the struggle of reading my thread, you will know that I, in short, did not intend the words to be taken that seriously. People in chat swear often for whatever reason, even I get ky and s swung to me frequently when I do something wrong. However when people say that to you in a competitive environnement, while they are frustrated, those words are not to be taken that seriously. I know you still shouldn't say them, but everybody gets frustrated from time to time, and I know deep down that the people who I said those words to know that I didn't want them to actually kill themselves. That would be over the top because in the end it is just a game.
: This is wrong for me to say that, I know but I didnt mean it in that way, I was sitting at my pc and legit laughing a bit at the situation (you know f.e. telling one of your friends like you suck or something) I didnt think it was that kind of a big deal and was surprised I got suspended actually. Ok so a slight issue with thinking this way and your little example the difference between you saying joke insults to your friend and random strangers on the internet if i go and tell my friend to kill himself he knows full well im joking its even normally when he gets a kill like 1v3 or something stupid like that its contained in a safer environment and everyone there knows its not serious just dark banter but saying it in chat with random strangers they may not be clear that its a joke so they report you simple as
> [{quoted}](name=TormentedSalad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a0M3qdmo,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-11-18T08:54:12.600+0000) > > This is wrong for me to say that, I know but I didnt mean it in that way, I was sitting at my pc and legit laughing a bit at the situation (you know f.e. telling one of your friends like you suck or something) > I didnt think it was that kind of a big deal and was surprised I got suspended actually. > > > Ok so a slight issue with thinking this way and your little example the difference between you saying joke insults to your friend and random strangers on the internet if i go and tell my friend to kill himself he knows full well im joking its even normally when he gets a kill like 1v3 or something stupid like that its contained in a safer environment and everyone there knows its not serious just dark banter but saying it in chat with random strangers they may not be clear that its a joke so they report you simple as This is exactly the issue I have with how they handled my report. You get banned solely for using a words that is like in a list and when they detect you saying it you get punished. It is sad for me, however I know what I said was wrong and could be interpreted differently than how I mean it. I guess I should make the laguage I use similar to the "advertiser friendly" thing on Youtube.
IQ2OOO (EUNE)
: riot is like that deal with it you say bad words ban you feed troll afk or anything it's okay
> [{quoted}](name=IQ2OOO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a0M3qdmo,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-11-18T12:37:07.404+0000) > > riot is like that deal with it you say bad words ban you feed troll afk or anything it's okay I dont want to assume anything as I don't really know how they handle reports, but getting banned for swearing seems to appear more frequently. This community gets tilted often and continues to express their feelings in chat by yelling at people. It is easier to detect swearwords with a bot than looking at the game of someone who intentionally died, for the sole reason that you (mostly) don't know if the person actually intentionally died or just had a bad game. This is the issue I kinda have with how offensive language gets handled. You see it much more often, but as is the case with me, just because of that you start to pick them up yourself. With the difference that you dont have to take those words that seriously. When you say something like ky and s, I don't actually want them to do it, because that would be over the top, it's just a game and I think the people I told that to know that deep down.
: They aren't your friends, who the hell are you to suguest a stranger kills himself? Imagine your parents reading this, and tell me you didn't deserve the ban. And you can't even see whats wrong with it, you are even laughing at it, you are sick.
> [{quoted}](name=HamMedHerpes,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a0M3qdmo,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-11-18T12:46:37.969+0000) > > They aren't your friends, who the hell are you to suguest a stranger kills himself? Imagine your parents reading this, and tell me you didn't deserve the ban. And you can't even see whats wrong with it, you are even laughing at it, you are sick. I am laughing at the situation I was in. Imagine a shark appearing out of nowhere and killing you. The reaction you will give is something either like, "lmao" or "jesus christ what was that". I responded (incorrectly) by telling the midlaner to call ss and after that the words I said were not supposed to be taken seriously. I get those words swung to me every now and then in League games when I do something wrong, but as you see those words more frequently used in chat, you almost don't even take them serious anymore. I mean yes, it still are not words you should not say, it's wrong. But if everyone got a ban for saying one swearword in a gale, more than half of the community would be banned right now. Everybody gets frustrated once, for sure in a competitive game like this.
Rioter Comments
Snekx (EUNE)
: Can Riot remove mastery level?
Main a different champ and get higher points or deal with it.
Rioter Comments
Zantonny (EUW)
: I think you have pretty much explained why he is not included.
> [{quoted}](name=Zantonny,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UkE1uo8q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-30T00:57:38.633+0000) > > I think you have pretty much explained why he is not included. I think he tries to say that the high base stats of Zilean are like his strongest aspect, so that if they don't adjust them, he will be much worse of a pick.
  Rioter Comments
Nherax (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MaXL4y75,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-30T00:11:23.930+0000) > > No, he's not. > > Some really good ways to deal with him involve buying Bramble Vest or Ninja Tabi (you opted for Tri Force and Executioner's Calling in your most recent game). > > You really do need to build defensive items against Tryndamere, especially if you're losing lane to him. The thing is, if I would have bought bramble vest, he would still easily be able to shut me down. Yorick has next to nothing to increase his survivability against a Tryndamere. Sure, I would be able to take another hit or two, but it doesn't matter when my W is practically useless against him. It has a way longer cooldown than his escape ability and his ultimate makes it even more impossible than what it already is. I also chose executioner's calling because the grievous wounds debuff lasts longer than the brambleback ones does, meaning that he would have to wait longer in order to use his heal. It's also 200 gold cheaper than bramblevest.
> [{quoted}](name=Das kleine kuh,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MaXL4y75,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-30T00:19:25.572+0000) > > The thing is, if I would have bought bramble vest, he would still easily be able to shut me down. Yorick has next to nothing to increase his survivability against a Tryndamere. > > Sure, I would be able to take another hit or two, but it doesn't matter when my W is practically useless against him. It has a way longer cooldown than his escape ability and his ultimate makes it even more impossible than what it already is. > > I also chose executioner's calling because the grievous wounds debuff lasts longer than the brambleback ones does, meaning that he would have to wait longer in order to use his heal. It's also 200 gold cheaper than bramblevest. Bramble vest is more usefull on a tank character like Yorick. The only thing that Executioner's Calling builds into is Mortal Reminder, which you do not need since Tryndamere won't build any armor anyways. Also EC activates when you aa him, so in order to take advantage of the grievous wounds you have to play aggro, which is something you don't want vs a Tryndamere since all he needs is one crit. BV on the other hand activates its GW when he goes aggro on you, so either way you made the wrong purchase. Not to mention BV also provides you with some armor while EC does not. Second of all, all you need to do is to make sure he does not get any kills/starts to snowbals. This way he wont be an unstoppable splitpusher in mid to late game (you can stop him solo). In order to pull this off you simply have to play back and have to accept that you miss creeps for it.
Rioter Comments
Ragnarjee (EUW)
: well, i think this is kinda revolutionary and not many people know about this but it's called PBE(yeah, i know, not many people own PBE, but still... )
> [{quoted}](name=RaksOlen1,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=QcViB89O,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-08-21T15:57:45.041+0000) > > well, i think this is kinda revolutionary and not many people know about this but it's called PBE(yeah, i know, not many people own PBE, but still... ) PBE is mainly for testing, you know bugs and glitches with particle effects, etc. Remember the Supergalaxy Fizz skin? That one had dozens of em namely invisible ult, black blocks popping up every time,... The main goal for me is to bring the skins to the people, not to test out, but to see if they like the looks of it.
ClockTime (EUNE)
: I think your level is locked for several games after a punishment, meaning that you have to unlock it before progressing.
> [{quoted}](name=ClockTime,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=iGpOjE6L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-21T16:25:57.145+0000) > > I think your level is locked for several games after a punishment, meaning that you have to unlock it before progressing. Ah, thats possible as i noticed some kind of lock on the emblem. Thanks for the info!
: That would be difficult since riot's main income is made of micro-transactions , they wouldn't take the risk to kill them dollars , but i do suggest a model viewer in the new client's collection tab where you can see the champion's respective skin models . What do you think ?
> [{quoted}](name=ExtraThïcc,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=QcViB89O,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-21T10:24:39.380+0000) > > That would be difficult since riot's main income is made of micro-transactions , they wouldn't take the risk to kill them dollars , but i do suggest a model viewer in the new client's collection tab where you can see the champion's respective skin models . What do you think ? Well this is a very good alternative actually. A 3D model would be nice, maybe with the option to display abilities, but then yet again, this might make people hesitant for buying the skin because they weren't fully convinced or didnt like something about it.
Rioter Comments
: ADC is not rewarding
*nerf ardent, adjust warlords
Rioter Comments
: F* this game
You care so much about losing one flex game. Ye you got shit teammates, but that is not a reason for you to rage, get yourself over it jesus. We all lose having bad teammates, its just part of the game. Did you play perfectly? No. You died 9 times, look at your own mistakes, improve your own gameplay, try to carry those games harder instead of behaving like a 12 year old.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: >My champion got banned by a premade in championselect even though i was hovering it. This is not against the rules as you should know. >The same premade proceeded to respond aggressively when i asked them why in the world they did that and continued to mock me when the game started. Never ask why someone banned your champion. It has already happened and nothing you do can change that so leave it be. Asking why only makes things worse. >When they intentionally grabbed (Blitz) the buff at 200hp or something and proceeded to steal it they crossed the line They didn't cross any lines. While it could be considered griefing, it is very minor and just one single thing like that is not going to be punished. >so i decided to do something equally as bad to them actually, namely running it down. Inting and stealing a buff are on a completely different level. Stealing a buff annoys one player but inting ruins it for everyone. >but come on they broke more than one summoner code/standard, where is the justice in that? The only punishable thing that hey did is verbal abuse and afk. If they actually verbally abused you that is. Banning your champion or stealing your blue is never going to get anyone punished. Report them and if they did something wrong, they will be punished. The system is allowed to do the punishing, not you. It's not fair for them if you get to punish them in addition to the system punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MgjddRbR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-04T01:16:18.050+0000) > > This is not against the rules as you should know. > > Never ask why someone banned your champion. It has already happened and nothing you do can change that so leave it be. Asking why only makes things worse. > > They didn't cross any lines. While it could be considered griefing, it is very minor and just one single thing like that is not going to be punished. > > Inting and stealing a buff are on a completely different level. Stealing a buff annoys one player but inting ruins it for everyone. > > The only punishable thing that hey did is verbal abuse and afk. If they actually verbally abused you that is. Banning your champion or stealing your blue is never going to get anyone punished. Report them and if they did something wrong, they will be punished. The system is allowed to do the punishing, not you. It's not fair for them if you get to punish them in addition to the system punishment. I see that, but i wrote all of that text just to show that those players can get away with being absolute asses and if you respond to it you get punished (i know there are better ways to respond to such actions but still..). I mean they crossed a moral line and that is why I initially responded like that in the first place. I dont know how they handle reports but if it is done by computers then consider an alternative or contact the player by mail for example and ask for an explaination on the situation. EDIT: As for now you get these scenario's where only one side of the conflict between two gets punsihed and i left like this.
Rioter Comments
: > solutions might be found for those issues later Since this idea has been around for about 7 years and no one found a working solution yet, I have my doubts about that. > But even then, this sort of system might be a lot more usefull for the 95% that doesnt do all of the things you stated in your post and imo this would solve more issues than it would bring. I disagree, because there is another issue with this idea: Even if there were no abuse at all, the idea would still not work. Why? Because the League System is a relative system, which means that you are always compared to others. You can compare it to the IQ system, which judges peoples intelligence in comparison with each other with 100 being the pre-defined average. And the thing about relative system is that you can't grant something without taking something. In League this means that when someone wins LP, someone also has to lose them. Otherwise there will be inflation which means that everyone would slowly move to "above average", which of course makes no sense in a relative system. If you compare people with each other, not everyone can be "above average". People would move up in the system simply by playing. Not by becoming better, but simply by playing and occasionally getting free LP. This also means that people who play more rank up faster (again: even if they don't actually become better players) than players who play less. This would mean that everyon who doesn't play that often automatically ranks down, for no reason at all. This way you seperate players in the League system although they have the exact same skill. In other words: It would completely %%%% up the entire matchmaking system. Inflation kills relative systems. Since this topic is 7 years old and I've discussed it for almost the same time, I already know what you want to suggest now: The leaver should compensate the free LP by losing all the LP his teammates would normally have lost. This does indeed solve the inflation problem, but creates another problem: This massively downranks people. From a "punishment perspective" this is great. But from the matchmaking perspective this is horrible, because this will move people in Leagues they simply don't belong. It's not like the AFK player suddenly lost all his skill by being afk. He is still as good as before, but he gets downranked significantly and is now facing way weaker players. This creates unbalanced games. In other words: This also %%%%s up matchmaking. Maybe you also think of the second solution (spoiler: it's also not really a solution) for the inflation problem: What if the winner team doesn't gain LP for the free win? This solves inflation and it doesn't ruin matchmaking, right? True. But there is a new problem: First of all this system basically punishes players for something that is not their fault. Players invest their time, maybe their only opportunity to play a game on that day... they are winning the game and then they get absolutely nothing, just because some guy left. How exactly is that fair? Can you imagine how frustrating that is? And for what? Because, think about it: If you don't lose LP with an AFK in your team and don't win any LP with an AFK in the enemy team, this is perfectly balanced. AFKs happen in both teams, in both cases your LP are not changed. Now compare it to how it works right now: When you have an AFK player in your team, you will most likely lose LP. When the enemy team has one, you will most likely gain LP. AFKs happen in both teams, so again it is perfectly balanced. Your lost LP are compensated by those LP you gain for free when an enemy is afk. Net result: Exactly the same. In both cases afks do not influence your total amount of LP over time. So why implement a system that frustrates innocent players (by design!) that essentially changes absolutely nothing. ___ You (hopefully) see now why none of these systems were ever implemented. It's not because no one had the idea or Riot didn't want to. It's because those ideas are problematic and don't actually make things better. Solutions for these problems need to be found and, as you hopefully see now, that's way more complicated than it looks at first glance.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=BtAQGgcj,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-06-26T16:55:08.201+0000) > > You (hopefully) see now why none of these systems were ever implemented. It's not because no one had the idea or Riot didn't want to. It's because those ideas are problematic and don't actually make things better. Solutions for these problems need to be found and, as you hopefully see now, that's way more complicated than it looks at first glance. I didnt quite realise it brought this much problems with it (since i saw it on a different MOBA i actually thought they were just too lazy or something) It indeed gives more problems then it would solve. It is sad though that the people who would abuse it, are the reason such systems cannot be realised. Thanks for taking the time to explain this.
: Your methods would prevent premade abuse, but it would not a) prevent abuse from people who leave for their favourite youtuber/streamer/progamer b) prevent people from flaming and trolling in order to MAKE people leave c) prevent people from paying/bribing others to leave Some people are just weird and do EVERYTHING to rank up. So if there is any fundamental rule in League, its that people will definetely abuse every method to cheat the ranked system that is available, regardless of consequences.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=BtAQGgcj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-26T16:15:50.554+0000) > > Your methods would prevent premade abuse, but it would not > > a) prevent abuse from people who leave for their favourite youtuber/streamer/progamer > b) prevent people from flaming and trolling in order to MAKE people leave > c) prevent people from paying/bribing others to leave > > Some people are just weird and do EVERYTHING to rank up. So if there is any fundamental rule in League, its that people will definetely abuse every method to cheat the ranked system that is available, regardless of consequences. Although this is true, this post has been made in like 5 minutes, so solutions might be found for those issues later (even though i doubt it) But even then, this sort of system might be a lot more usefull for the 95% that doesnt do all of the things you stated in your post and imo this would solve more issues than it would bring.
: > You want to be compensated for being forced to play fair games Where d'you get that from ? I want to be compensated for wasting my time
> I want to be compensated for wasting my time You are playing a videogame, aren't you already wasting it?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: FFA Deathmatch Gamemode.
Honestly i would like to see a return of Magma Chamber in League, adapted to be a battleground for either a 1v1 or 2v2 since we dont have those yet (except aram customs)
: New game mode! Capture the flag!
For a flag capture kind of game mode i would suggest a hit and run kind of style, the only problem that it gives is that champions without mobility are never going to be played and stealth champions will always be picked
: R.I.O.T. Please make Runic Skins or special Chromas to compensate for deleting runes
Rioter Comments
Speknekje (EUW)
: Unranked
I had a new camille a couple of months back, with a similar scenario. Since i use LoLwiz though for enemy analysation and looking at my mistakes after the game, I don't think that I have been matched with many new players or they had to be placed already or indeed perform better than I expected, so it is possible. And it's a fact that we only remember bad things, mostly the case with Yasuo :p
Speknekje (EUW)
: Unranked
Thanks for the info, at least I know why and why it can't be changed now. I have to admit though, that having new player still is not much fun for the team nor the player in my opinion, but i guess sh*it happens to say it that way.
: Perma Banned
You should not have tried them out in the first place to be honest, Riot is very strict at using them. Now you can only pray they understand or you will have to make a new account.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. Was this ranked? You're silver II, and a new lvl 30 player starts out with MMR corresponding to silver tier, since that's actually the average skill level of a player starting out in ranked. If they perform poorly in their placement matches, they'll drop down to bronze. --- > New players should get placed somwhere with bronze players and should be able to get placed in silver if they play their promos well enough Bronze players perform worse than average, so it wouldn't be fair for them to get these people in their games either. Everyone has to start somewhere, and the system can only base a new player based on the performance of the average new player, which just happens to be silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QLg6lrH0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-21T13:40:25.475+0000) > > Greetings. > > Was this ranked? You're silver II, and a new lvl 30 player starts out with MMR corresponding to silver tier, since that's actually the average skill level of a player starting out in ranked. > > If they perform poorly in their placement matches, they'll drop down to bronze. > --- > > Bronze players perform worse than average, so it wouldn't be fair for them to get these people in their games either. Everyone has to start somewhere, and the system can only base a new player based on the performance of the average new player, which just happens to be silver. I understand this in some way, but I personally think that players should start to develop a rating based on their performances when leveling (1-30), I dont know if this is a thing by the way. If a player is performing well in the early levels he/she deserves a higher rating as placement, but i think that the percentage of those (good and new) players would be somwhere around 5. League is a game with a massive learning curve, and you can only climb if you improve and macro play mostly. Bronze players are not necessarily bad at the game, but often just have to learn because they are new, as did I and my friends, since we managed to climb from b4 to high silver and almost gold. But for that they gotta learn first and they should immediately be matched against better players.
: How will winner be declared in VS
Yasuo is just more seen in every elo except maybe diamond+ (which is only like 5% of the players) so he will probably take all the victories on every server. I prefer Riven winning to.
Rioter Comments
: ''Yasuo Rework''
Removing the double crit chance? This man really wants to see tank Yasuo again? Due to his insane mobility, peel with his windwall vs adc's and his knockup (with prolongued cc if he uses his ultimate) it is impossible to take it away. If you do however, people won't build damage on him since he will be utility based (building crit won't give you as much profits as it used to give). Also the fact that you are a fighter and need to get in te middle of the enemy team won't help if you can't kill the enemy fast enough, so it would create a situation where he is either really overpowered or super weak.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Speknekje

Level 59 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion