Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Seems like a better version of Taliyah.
> [{quoted}](name=2Axes5Victims,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=qbHl6cK9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-05T05:14:20.525+0000) > > Seems like a better version of Taliyah. yh, elu would do quite a bit less damage though, intended as a support or control mage
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Rek'Sai is from the Shuriman Deserts.
> [{quoted}](name=Prophet of Decay,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=FIRfKq4s,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-12-06T07:49:18.644+0000) > > Rek'Sai is from the Shuriman Deserts. i know, thats why a sandscourge skin could work thematically, like skarner
Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: Nice skin. But what Champion is that?
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=txUraK6I,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-21T12:48:53.588+0000) > > Nice skin. But what Champion is that? Im not sure, but its definitely not gragas
Rioter Comments
Akintos (EUNE)
: My first "lol" animation
: Conecpts and Creations, Whats the point?
creativity, I just find it fun tbh
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Help me to grow my youtube channel
Paying (EUNE)
: Star Guardian RekSai
Would go great with [star guardian galio](http://i.imgur.com/ND9JA5O.jpg)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
W1ld Slay3r (EUNE)
: I believe it has to do with ur team . Many times I lost as a midlaner , i had .. bad stats like 7 4 6 and my team was 12 deaths and 10 .. and I took S . Anyway it has to contribute (team/enemy stats) . I said "I've done good healing" NOT the best ! Also , SOME times i took S with Janna only by stats K-D-A , my damage was low (almost always with Janna because she doesn't deal damage or created to deal) and this happens because my team has much more deaths .. And I never said I wanted S+ for this game . I only said "i didn't took at least an S-" . Thanks for ur Reply :)
> [{quoted}](name=W1ld Slay3r,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=GLsikdZe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-27T16:13:38.476+0000) > > I believe it has to do with ur team . Many times I lost as a midlaner , i had .. bad stats like 7 4 6 and my team was 12 deaths and 10 .. and I took S . Anyway it has to contribute (team/enemy stats) . I said "I've done good healing" NOT the best ! Also , SOME times i took S with Janna only by stats K-D-A , my damage was low (almost always with Janna because she doesn't deal damage or created to deal) and this happens because my team has much more deaths .. And I never said I wanted S+ for this game . I only said "i didn't took at least an S-" . Thanks for ur Reply :) you cant get mastery tokens any in gamemodes or howling abyss so it doesnt matter anyway source: s+ galio
Najns (EUW)
: What is the story behind your Summoner Name?
It was 'MadeleineMcCant' but riot force name-changed me so I took this instead
: ? i am not toxic
> [{quoted}](name=69 op i Michelle,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=VigjGnNE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-09-16T20:04:46.028+0000) > > ? i am not toxic how did you get permabanned then lmao? I occasionally get a bit salty when I get super tilted, but im still not even bad enough to get banned once, yet you get permabanned
Rioter Comments
: hi i got a solution for perma bans
If you are that toxic that you got permabanned, nobody wants you in the game
: Zyra Skin
legit tho, elderwood zyra and maokai better be coming. The only 2 ACTUAL PLANT CHAMPS do not have an elderwood skin
: Zyra Skin
leafyishere zyra. all her plants are little cancerous tumours that shoot 'kys' comments at you
bookkid (EUW)
: Looking for player for ranked team
what rank you in? and what roles?
Saslt (EUW)
: Why only 10 sec to confirm game?
or just don't search for a game if you're going to go afk... 10seconds is plenty of time
Xahutek (EUW)
: Dark Star Skins Ideas
I made a dark star orianna concept a while ago, though sadly i am quite shite at art, but here it is anyway http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/ZzGZr0kr-skin-concept-dark-star-orianna
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I got a 2 cool idea's!!
thats so stupid lol. riot need to make money, they are still a company
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I dont want to hate but the first one kinda looks like you took inspiration from battleborn from the character marquis
> [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=WBBuOAYw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-24T21:50:31.839+0000) > > I dont want to hate but the first one kinda looks like you took inspiration from battleborn from the character marquis people said that when I posted it to reddit, they do look really similar lol, I honestly didnt know 'marquis' existed tho when I was making the skin, its a coincidence.
NoxTheBoss (EUNE)
: Dude, this is awesome. You need to add 2 more stripes to the pants thought. The idea is awesome and this literally has me rolling in laughter. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=NoxTheBoss,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=WBBuOAYw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-24T21:30:36.691+0000) > > Dude, this is awesome. You need to add 2 more stripes to the pants thought. The idea is awesome and this literally has me rolling in laughter. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Thankyou!
Rioter Comments
NoxTheBoss (EUNE)
: No offense but her head looks like a potato. Maybe taking the lower half of her mouth and drawing the rest of her head in paint was not the best idea. But overall a nice idea, and could be improvised into the game, if given some tweaks.
> [{quoted}](name=NoxTheBoss,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=cULZbxiA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-24T21:13:24.556+0000) > > No offense but her head looks like a potato. Maybe taking the lower half of her mouth and drawing the rest of her head in paint was not the best idea. But overall a nice idea, and could be improvised into the game, if given some tweaks. ye im pretty shit at art lol
Rioter Comments
: I never thought I'd see a brofresco skin on the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=YK6fvxN8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-24T03:34:22.808+0000) > > I never thought I'd see a brofresco skin on the boards. ayyy whats up pimps and players this is broshitshow
Rioter Comments
: [Custom Chromas] Cosmic Reaver Kassadin Empyrean Download
Btw theres a black and red one in there, forgot to make the preview for it :P I would do a video preview but i dont own cosmic reaver kassadin lol, just thought they would look cool :P
Solash (EUW)
: He's coming...
Moribowl fucking confirmed! GET HYPE!!! {{champion:83}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:83}}
Rioter Comments
: Interesting concepts, but the colors should be toned down a bit, they're too intense. Otherwise, i'd gladly have these chromas in-game. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Counterplay 404,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=RKEv5IaH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-19T08:13:24.103+0000) > > Interesting concepts, but the colors should be toned down a bit, they're too intense. > > Otherwise, i'd gladly have these chromas in-game. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} yeah some of them are too bright :P especially the blue armour on the malphite one. thanks, btw
Show more

Spooky Memes 69

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion