: oh no people don't like me because i am gay they must be ignorant! there's 0 chance i am actually obnoxious because i am a perfect human being hehe
Ah, troll thread. Thank you, it saves me losing countless brain cells reading the rest of your posts. I'd give it 7/10 mainly because of the amount of people you've managed to get embroiled in this travesty of a thread who didn't look at your username and see that you were only out to cause mischief. Word to the wise though; when you finally pass puberty, you'll probably look back at this and realise that one of the reasons that nobody really wanted to know you was because of your attitude. For your sake I hope it's not too late at that point.
: not banning for bullying but banning for (not even serious) homophobia
So have we worked out yet if this is a deliberate troll thread or just one of the most ignorant people to have ever been born...?
: Why do I lose when i play Jayce support?
In the off-chance this isn't a troll thread: Jayce is a lane bully who relies heavily on gold. As a support, you don't accumulate enough gold to build your items to enable you to snowball. As a result, Jayce's main benefits are completely lost and he ends up doing nothing mid to late game other than occasionally speed up some team mates or try to peel with his hammer form e, before inevitably dying. Couple this with his heavy mana usage and you're not even able to poke as effectively and as often as you would initially think, making his good early game weaker due to having two enemies to whittle down, as opposed to one.
: not my thread, and euw boards is a complete mess from posters to downvoters most of them are trolls
Lol, that's classic. Because people don't agree with you they're trolls?! Man, you are so delusional I wouldn't be surprised if you are actually in a mental institution at this moment in time.
: "vocal minority" that's not what i call most upvoted posts on the boards but ok you didn't benefit of it you just want it to stay shitty and unbalanced mode and you are in luck because riot doesn't care enough to change it
...yet your thread is being **downvoted** {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
C4libur (EUNE)
: Nerf the 1-Shot Abominations.
> [{quoted}](name=C4libur,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NsJATTmw,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-28T14:57:17.947+0000) > > What is the [F]ingidea of me picking a Champion that has 1500 ~ 2000 HP and getting killed by a [F]ing abominations named: > > --Abominations of 1-Shot > Blue Kayn: Q + R || Q + W || W + R I don't think you understand what **one**-shot means...
: I do NA boards would love to get the bans back only aram-only accounts are benefiting of its removal
No, a vocal minority has started to cry about it. I do not have an ARAM account and I've most certainly benefited from it's removal. Please refrain from making baseless assumptions.
: that's exactly why I avoid aram "random isnt fair" isn't a good argument there needs to be even a hint of balance to the game mode or it won't be that fun for a lot of people
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6LL0Ktlq,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T18:13:05.319+0000) > > that's exactly why I avoid aram "random isnt fair" isn't a good argument there needs to be even a hint of balance to the game mode or it won't be that fun for a lot of people I don't think you understand the concept of this game mode tbh. Edit: For a mode that isn't fun for a lot of people (although you seem to ignore all the people that do enjoy it as it is), it's done well to last for 9 years...
: op and shit champ isn't the issue but like when you get stuck with 3 tanks vs 3 artillery mages how is that fair?
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6LL0Ktlq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T17:59:46.612+0000) > > op and shit champ isn't the issue but like when you get stuck with 3 tanks vs 3 artillery mages how is that fair? It's **RANDOM**. Fairness, outside of equal members on each team, doesn't come into it. If you want a fair game, go play SR - after all that's what this game is actually balanced around.
: Ranked shouldnt be for sensitive people or give me the division I deserve so I dont have to talk that much.
> [{quoted}](name=Instricted,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lEJU8GNf,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-04-28T14:16:23.529+0000) > > Ranked shouldnt be for sensitive people or give me the division I deserve so I dont have to talk that much. With your attitude you don't deserve higher than Iron IV, and not even that tbh.
Seroquel (EUW)
: Why would they remove ARAM bans?
The idea of limiting randomness in a mode with **RANDOM** in it's title irritates me no end. ARAM should not have bans.
: because you are annoyed with the incompetence of your teammates? because your teammates are bringing you closer to a loss? if you are not helping us get carried don't feed
Nothing that you've said there is deserving of flame though. Or do you think that every game is filled with trolls unless the end kills for each champ are less than 2?
: Last time i'm letting someone play Yasuo in my games - UPDATE
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VudOR7vB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-26T17:09:02.437+0000) > > A simple tip. Don't hover whatever you want to pick since some people like to fight back by banning your champ after you ban theirs. Having no champ hovered means they can't get their "revenge" on you. Or just hover another champ that you want banned. They might help you out whilst thinking they're getting revenge...
: Getting Perma banned Account back
> [{quoted}](name=Tank rider,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsLN61AQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-26T20:55:55.440+0000) > > i was mostly flaming people that were trolling or **had negative KDA´s**. Please can you elaborate why in a PvP game where, due to the nature of said game at least one person in each game is always going to have a negative kda, that you think it's okay to flame somebody because of that?
: now i would really love to know how many games i have on aram but its not under 3k for sure, didnt check those numbers for a loooong time anyway, about teemo....... oracle does the job, about karthus, its not so hard to move back from him also, if you are squishy zhonya does the job, life steal if you are ad, also mr is your friend like someone above said, there is quite some champs which are far more stronger than those two... for an example, if i got yi, i would penta in most of the times, doesnt matter what their comp is, only what matters how smart they are usually my yi would escalate even before lvl 6, after six is a masacre tell me how many times teemo/karthus got penta on aram darius, illaoi....... there is so many champs who benefit from one lane and masive fights but teemo and karthus... well i disagree, thats it
> [{quoted}](name=l FeederCastro l,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dOMmA7gJ,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T23:16:53.255+0000) > > now i would really love to know how many games i have on aram but its not under 3k for sure, didnt check those numbers for a loooong time > > anyway, about teemo....... oracle does the job, about karthus, its not so hard to move back from him > also, if you are squishy zhonya does the job, life steal if you are ad, also mr is your friend > > like someone above said, there is quite some champs which are far more stronger than those two... > for an example, if i got yi, i would penta in most of the times, doesnt matter what their comp is, only what matters how smart they are > usually my yi would escalate even before lvl 6, after six is a masacre > tell me how many times teemo/karthus got penta on aram > darius, illaoi....... there is so many champs who benefit from one lane and masive fights but teemo and karthus... well i disagree, thats it I think you might've replied to the wrong person...
: Am I the only one who always banned none ? Here's the logic behind it : #A.) Banning a shit champ so you don't get it. ##Benefits : * More chances of getting an actual viable champ. * Less chances of getting a shit champ. ##Drawbacks : * Enemy has less chances of getting a shit champ * Enemy has higher chances of getting a viable champ. #B.) Banning an "OP" champ, so the enemy doesn't get it. ##Benefits : * Enemy has a higher chance of getting a shit champ * Enemy has a lower chance of getting an "OP" champ. ##Drawbacks : * You have a higher chance of getting a shit champ * You have a lower chance of getting an "OP" champ. **** So in the end, you're just limiting your chances of not getting a champ that you can win a game with, by banning OPs, and increasing the chances of getting a shit champ, that will get stomped by the enemy's average - non "OP" champ pool. If you play to win, banning is a stupid mechanic. ONLY possible benefit that I could see would be, banning a champ that you know for sure, that you can't play against. This wasn't the case with me, hence I made sure every single match, that me and my premade friends banned none.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fVVqAkEU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-20T08:58:19.468+0000) > > Am I the only one who always banned none ? > > Here's the logic behind it : > > #A.) Banning a shit champ so you don't get it. > > ##Benefits : > > * More chances of getting an actual viable champ. > * Less chances of getting a shit champ. > > ##Drawbacks : > > * Enemy has less chances of getting a shit champ > * Enemy has higher chances of getting a viable champ. > > #B.) Banning an "OP" champ, so the enemy doesn't get it. > > ##Benefits : > > * Enemy has a higher chance of getting a shit champ > * Enemy has a lower chance of getting an "OP" champ. > > ##Drawbacks : > > * You have a higher chance of getting a shit champ > * You have a lower chance of getting an "OP" champ. > > **** > > So in the end, you're just limiting your chances of not getting a champ that you can win a game with, by banning OPs, and increasing the chances of getting a shit champ, that will get stomped by the enemy's average - non "OP" champ pool. > > If you play to win, banning is a stupid mechanic. > ONLY possible benefit that I could see would be, banning a champ that you know for sure, that you can't play against. This wasn't the case with me, hence I made sure every single match, that me and my premade friends banned none. I always banned 'None' too. As I've said in many previous posts, I abhor the idea of limiting the randomness in a game mode which has 'Random' in it's title. Digressing from your post, it would be nice if Riot unlocked all champs for ARAM but I seriously doubt that will ever happen as it would probably eat into their profit margin slightly. At least they've extended the pool to include three weeks worth of free rotation champs (so that's a basic pool of 42), to try to combat the effect of ARAM accounts. Either way, it's a **random** game mode, if people don't want the chance of playing against 'op' champs in said random mode, then don't take the chance. Or don't whine when you face them, just deal with it.
: What's the dumbest reason one can be reported for?
Was once reported for not dodging when I was stuck with a 4-man premade in normals. I wasn't going to be bullied into dodging - if they wanted out of the game, one of them should have dodged. Anyways, 3 of them reported me after the game for not dodging and the 3 of them cussed their friend out in post-game chat for refusing to report me.
mjsbang (EUW)
: NERF GAREN ( RIOT NERF HIM don't be Ret*** like everyone else says please Do good thing once)
Without doubt one of the worst thread titles ever. Oh, and you're struggling with Garen scaling too hard then how the hell do you cope with practically every other champ in the roster?
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Boycott ARAM!
"Wasn't one"?! I created one myself that had people agreeing with me that bans were ridiculous and shouldn't be part of ARAM and there were many more than mine. Fwiw, I don't own an ARAM account, it's just the stupid notion of limiting the randomness of a mode with **RANDOM** in it's name that bothers me. Boycott it all you want though - I was going to do the same should bans have stayed, so each to their own. Just stop trying to put your views across as those shared by everyone when they most certainly are not.
: In game helpers?
Best bets are either: a) Ask on the board if anybody wants to duo with you in norms and give you some pointers, or b) Say in pre-game chat that you're fairly new and would anyone mind giving you some advice. Note that both of these rely on a bit of luck in that you get someone who knows what they're doing and not just winging it!
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why do people surrender so easily in normals?
Because there's a large portion of people who just can't have fun when losing at anything (so why they're playing pvp games in the first place is beyond me tbh...), hence they'd rather quit in a huff and move on to the next game than try to actually put effort into the current game.
Rioter Comments
Kazzirutt (EUW)
: I really hope it was that one and i miss read but since the popup i am no longer getting key fragments when logging in, is that normal? Before the pop up i was getting 1 fragment when i logged in through my honor level. :(
> [{quoted}](name=Kazzirutt,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=44lByib3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-15T09:34:30.143+0000) > > I really hope it was that one and i miss read but since the popup i am no longer getting key fragments when logging in, is that normal? Before the pop up i was getting 1 fragment when i logged in through my honor level. :( If you're playing regularly and are at honour 2+, you should only get about 12 key frags a month on average, so not getting one every time you log in is absolutely normal. You can check your honour level in the client - Go to your 'Profile' tab (to the right of the 'Home' tab, which itself is to the right of the 'Play' button. At the bottom will be some details about your profile - just left of centre (so just left of your Mastery Score) will be your honour level. If it's 2 or better, then all's good. If it's at 0 or 1 and you haven't omitted stuff in your post (e.g. if you responded with abuse), then submit a ticket to Support ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ) and explain the situation.
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: My experience in well over 2000 matches say otherwise... either I ADC or tank take the needed items or we lose, and more often we lose we if I am the ADC, not due to my lack as ADC ( I aint pro but I am not a noob) ... I even say take vision or lose and well you know what pugs are like. Thats the issue pugs, and aram in all about pugs.
> [{quoted}](name=SANEakaIN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dOMmA7gJ,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T02:18:43.309+0000) > > My experience in well over 2000 matches say otherwise... either I ADC or tank take the needed items or we lose, and more often we lose we if I am the ADC, not due to my lack as ADC ( I aint pro but I am not a noob) ... I even say take vision or lose and well you know what pugs are like. > Thats the issue pugs, and aram in all about pugs. Almost 6,000 ARAM games here if you want to play that card. Normally if someone hasn't bought an oracles, they tend to when someone types (and somebody usually does) in chat "just get oracles".
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: Because these champions, especially Teemo benefit from a single lane. Come now how many ARAM's have you played when your team simply do not take the vision and lose a large part of their HP to shrooms ? I have played over 2000 matches, and the number of times I have seem my tanks die to shrooms, and as a ADC try help but when I spot 'em my tanks have eaten 'em already... or I die to being too far forward.
> [{quoted}](name=SANEakaIN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dOMmA7gJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-11T21:22:45.427+0000) > > Because these champions, especially Teemo benefit from a single lane. > > Come now how many ARAM's have you played when your team simply do not take the vision and lose a large part of their HP to shrooms ? > I have played over 2000 matches, and the number of times I have seem my tanks die to shrooms, and as a ADC try help but when I spot 'em my tanks have eaten 'em already... or I die to being too far forward. Not many. Pretty much everybody I've ever played in the past...I'd say four years or so has bought Oracles whenever they've the spare gold if Teemo's on the other side.
Rustafari (EUW)
: 14-Day Suspension for typing %%% to an Inting Ezreal mid
Yet another player who reinforces my notion that all players need to pass both an IQ test and a sociology test of some kind before playing this game.
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: ARAM: Some Champions should be removed
Odd that you'd pick on Teemo & Karthus and not Lux and Sona. Either way, this is a ridiculous idea and would only serve to kill this **RANDOM** mode. Seriously, why do people always overlook that aspect of the mode?!
: There isnt really a "intended for x lane". Riot usually makes champs in a way that they can be played in different roles/not beeing forced into specific roles.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LJBANqTZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-09T18:29:34.379+0000) > > There isnt really a "intended for x lane". Riot usually makes champs in a way that they can be played in different roles/not beeing forced into specific roles. Then why did Riot decide on the Spires for Skarner to all be in the jungle? Why has solo lane Lulu been nerfed to oblivion?
Rekkon (EUNE)
: I do not like ARAM's "randomness"
If you don't like the **RANDOM** mode, then don't play it. Although I'm concerned that Riot are paying heed to those with your views, what with the recent ARAM trial changes :(
: Change runes in load screen?
If it isn't ARAM (where you have enough time to search anyway), why don't you look up the runes **before** entering a game?
ASorrowZ (EUW)
: NEW Aram - Feedback and Discussion
**1) Bans** Hate them. Absolutely hate them. The name of the mode has 'Random' in it, why limit that randomness? (I'm also against re-rolls but that's not the topic in question). **2) Minion Waves** Haven't actually noticed the impact this has at all. **3) Poke Nerfs** Again, against this. Poke's strong early, yes, but tanks and bruisers take over if they can weather the early storm so this wasn't needed imo. **4) Backtrack** Genuinely don't get why barrier was removed. Backtrack as it's replacement is okay. Unless you're Skarner, in which case it's tremendous fun to drag someone a total of two tower's distance before they get free. I'd quite like Backtrack to stay but I'd also like to keep barrier; they may be similar to each other but they still require slightly different playstyles. **5) Items** Warmogs - fine with the change. Was fine before imo - I don't get how poke is such a massive problem when this item was nerfed because it heavily nullified poke :s Ghostwalkers - needs an indicator a la Kayn's. Thought this should've stayed after last time though and I haven't changed my mind there. Mariners - Just no, really no. Stupid bloody item. A tryndamere passive on an item is a ridiculous idea. It's a shame as HA could do with an armour & ad item. How about Guardian Angel albeit make it's passive revive you instantly at base? Doesn't make it too oppressive yet still makes it an appealing purchase. **6) Runes** Um...I must confess I didn't realise they'd been tailored again. Have to check to see if Dark Harvest is finally worth taking again on this map. **7) Champion balance** Not noticed anything tbh. Why implement this if you're having bans though? Why try to homogenize a mode that is meant to random in it's very nature?
: riot seriously need to stop forcing us to play stuff we don't want to for missions
> [{quoted}](name=CampYourLane,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uiiREmk2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-07T14:20:46.302+0000) > > is never fun if you don't get a good champion {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Please don't post opinions as facts.
GrisEric (EUW)
: More Quests
I agree to an extent. We have had a LOT of missions this year, with a few even overlapping. However, these have all been limited time missions and I think that the amount of those that we get atm is at a reasonable level - Indeed i haven't had time to complete all missions this year :( I would like to see some more ongoing / repeating missions though. Even some token xp/be for first game of the day (as opposed to win - still keep that though please!) would be appreciated. Gives people a little more incentive to have a quick game one day when they weren't going to originally, win or lose. Other, slightly more imaginative (well, in comparison to my previous one...) ideas to give a better indication of what I mean: [N.B. in all cases x denotes an arbitrary number] x times took first tower x times team got first blood x number of wins in a specific role x number of wins x number of towers taken x number of wins with a specific champ (can be set to every one!) x number of uses of Flash x number of times built specific item ...and so on. Make the figures high enough (both rewards wise and target wise) and it should give an incentive for players to reach them without trying to cheese them (i.e. for my last suggestion it would hopefully stop most players building it _every_ game they play).
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Squirrel Bomb,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=U80kgJ3X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T12:26:07.295+0000) > > That just shows as a broken image for me. If you click into it it should show, for some reason this happens sometimes with imgur on boards O.o
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=U80kgJ3X,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T12:26:36.730+0000) > > If you click into it it should show, for some reason this happens sometimes with imgur on boards O.o Oh it's imgur. My ISP blocks imgur for some unknown reason :/
Eambo (EUW)
: https://i.imgur.com/u1GlCx8.png This section?
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=U80kgJ3X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-06T11:42:56.465+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/u1GlCx8.png > > This section? That just shows as a broken image for me. EDIT: Because my ISP hates imgur.
: Show me a screenshot where champion nerf/buff history is on the wiki
Haven't got an account with any image sites & cba to make one, so either ignore this or follow the instructions; your choice. 1) Go to a champion's page - here's a link to Jayce's: https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Jayce 2) Underneath their picture and stats, there's a row of tabs (ABILITIES|STRATEGY|BIOGRAPHY|QUOTES|DEVELOPMENT|HISTORY|SKINS|TRIVIA) 3) Click on the 'History' tab. 4) Scroll down past the lore - immediately afterwards is a box with 'Patch History' in it.
: Questions about Your Shop
From December 2018's your shop ( https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/your-shop-returns-1 ): [although it's not 100% clear tbh - I'm leaning towards the Rioter Bilby meaning the latter comment] --- 2 Hey Rito it seems like in the last few I've been getting lots of skin offers for my mains that I have good skins on, should I play a bunch of games and fill my match history with Ekko games before opening so I get a skin offer for him? Or is it decided before I open the shop doors? Fishing Boat - 4 months ago 3 it's decided before you open Bilby - 4 months ago
St4rHope (EUW)
: banning the preselected champion of a ally
There are legitimate reasons to ban someone's pick; one being if it's a hotly contested champion and the person hovering is last pick - there's a high chance the enemy will pick said champion first and, if the champion is quite strong at the time, you might want to ban them or you'll probably end up facing them. Having said that, there are people who will ban your champ for many other ridiculous reasons and, because of this, I tend to not hover a champ at all - I'd be less tilted if someone bans my champ without knowing I wanted to play it than if they banned it knowing I did. If you're worried about communication and forging a decent team comp, then just just say something along the lines of "playing ap mid". Most people will ignore the team comp when picking their own champ anyway though (these tend to be the people who will say something like "wtf team no tank!?" after locking in Vayne top last pick...).
: It's pretty clearly indicated that it's PM, or afternoon. You copy pasted the quote yourself: >"Personalized discounts are back from April 4th, 2019, at _**01:00p.m. PT**_ – April 25th, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. PT!" The fact that 24 hour time was not used on 11:59 pm, indicates the 0 was placed as a field of HH:MM. I'm not sure how Riot could have been clearer here :/
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=3v100f5a,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T09:40:30.319+0000) > > It's pretty clearly indicated that it's PM, or afternoon. You copy pasted the quote yourself: > > The fact that 24 hour time was not used on 11:59 pm, indicates the 0 was placed as a field of HH:MM. > > I'm not sure how Riot could have been clearer here :/ Although I agree it was fairly obvious, Riot could've been clearer by dropping the leading 0. I can't see any reason to have that as a field and not just type it in (or even format the field to drop leading zeros should they also be using am/pm).
RiCaR1 (EUW)
: About ARAM experimental changes
Completely agree with all points. I'm just hoping that this experiment falls flat on it's arse, Riot reverts the changes and never tries such stupid ideas again. Until then, I'm going cold turkey on HA :*(
Rioter Comments
: Loving this April Fool's idea; can we make it permanent please?
For those talking about disabling all chat - it doesn't bother me when the enemy talk. I just find this much more fun and enjoyable. After all, the vast majority of the time the enemy have nothing of importance to say.
Rioter Comments
: Just because they answer with templates doesn’t mean it isn’t being actioned. Hell I answer my clients in my line of work with templates all the time. This method of communication when you work in support is necessary to keep up with the work load. If you were expecting a personally written response every time, ticket response times would be more like... 2 weeks.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=XIMi5Vxe,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-28T19:30:29.190+0000) > > Just because they answer with templates doesn’t mean it isn’t being actioned. > > Hell I answer my clients in my line of work with templates all the time. > This method of communication when you work in support is necessary to keep up with the work load. > > If you were expecting a personally written response every time, ticket response times would be more like... 2 weeks. I really, _really_, **_REALLY_** wish people actually understood this. Having worked in numerous client facing roles, this is the norm. You aren't the only person submitting a ticket. You aren't the only person the company has to deal with. You aren't the only person in the World.
0rcGa5M (EUNE)
: Do you like?
No. I hate the taste of nuts.
: Let's talk about Ohmwrecker
Stopped replying individually as a lot of points were starting to cross over. It seems that the majority are in agreement though that the stats not fitting the item is probably the main problem, with the active being situational at very best due to the main issues I highlighted in the OP. So deleting it is not an option (which is good, I'm against removing things from games as a rule - although I appreciate that there are scenarios where it can be beneficial). Keeping it as is doesn't fix the problem. I'm still for tower changes but I'll leave that for another thread (which I might actually get round to making...). This leaves buffing /changing Ohmwrecker. I think it needs a class identity more than anything. It seems aimed at Tank supports but why would they ever buy it? By the time it's reasonable to purchase, most teams have at least one player that can tank towers easily. Likewise if it were to be upgraded to a 'high-end' defensive item - with stats on par to Righteous Glory et al, would the active even be worth it on a tank? Would it become another Banner; making it a problem as opposed to a forgotten item? The active seems to fit best on Divers and Assassins, so maybe make it a high end offensive or hybrid item? Then you have the concern of Mages and Marksmen (and, to a lesser extent, bruisers) abusing the item (I'm sure Ez could find a way! XD). Still could be worth a try though on the pbe. Doesn't hurt to test it surely? Finally we come to changing the active. As much as I think this is the simplest idea, I also see Ohmwrecker's active as being it's whole identity. Changing the active would be like deleting the item :( With that in mind I feel that, if a change to the active was to occur, it would still need to be similar to it's original function. I've thought a bit but not really come up with any decent ideas as yet - the 'best' one I had was if the active was changed to a passive (with a long cd - at least 1min) that was activated by AA'ing the tower, giving a bit more complexity (in theory) to tower dives. Another idea I had was that it gave you a shield akin to Pantheon's passive which either had a lowish CD and blocked a single tower shot (but only for your champ) or a long CD but blocked 2 tower shots (again, only for your champ). Either way, I really do feel that Riot need to do something with this item. I genuinely cannot think of another item that is anywhere near the level of "Why should I buy this?" that Ohmwrecker is :/ (although only Ez stops Muramana from falling into the same category honestly).
: I'm one of those players that used Ohmwrecker alot on its previous build pattern. The **current** ohmwrecker is extremely hard to justify on any champions build pattern. - what I mean by that: Imagine playing as a pantheon top lane or zed mid lane for a seconds. You start the game with a lethality/penetration heavy build in mind. When on runeterras holy ground would you skip 20 lethality for a hp armor item that may or may not be used? The moment you stop building your champions preferred items you will fall off and stop being relevant in the game. The real problem with the item are the core stats and the build pattern. Unless you are a support, you can't exactly forgot critical items to buy Ohmwrecker. **Also** Before Ohmwrecker changed, I actually bought it on multiple champions fairly often. After the changes there were no real ways to justify buying it. (keep it mind, even pre change it was still considered a bottom tier item to purchase.) I had some hope for it to make a comeback after they added point runner to it, since it seems to synergize so well with the active, but alas. {{champion:103}}
> [{quoted}](name=Enterprise,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=l2s5cFg1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-23T19:25:43.855+0000) > > I'm one of those players that used Ohmwrecker alot on its previous build pattern. > > The **current** ohmwrecker is extremely hard to justify on any champions build pattern. > - what I mean by that: > Imagine playing as a pantheon top lane or zed mid lane for a seconds. You start the game with a lethality/penetration heavy build in mind. When on runeterras holy ground would you skip 20 lethality for a hp armor item that may or may not be used? The moment you stop building your champions preferred items you will fall off and stop being relevant in the game. > The real problem with the item are the core stats and the build pattern. Unless you are a support, you can't exactly forgot critical items to buy Ohmwrecker. > > **Also** > Before Ohmwrecker changed, I actually bought it on multiple champions fairly often. After the changes there were no real ways to justify buying it. (keep it mind, even pre change it was still considered a bottom tier item to purchase.) > > I had some hope for it to make a comeback after they added point runner to it, since it seems to synergize so well with the active, but alas. > > {{champion:103}} It does seem geared much more towards a tanky support item in it's current iteration. Yet there aren't any supports that would want to take it over any other item that I can think of. The main problem I feel is that, with such a powerful active, the stats have to be kept low. This in turn puts it in a position where you'll only ever buy it if you desperately need the active, which nobody ever does.
: They can't remove it because it was through the refer-a-friend system; like biscuits can't be removed either. ETA: they /could/ rework the item in some way
> [{quoted}](name=Nayjayification,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=l2s5cFg1,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-24T08:43:06.378+0000) > > They can't remove it because it was through the refer-a-friend system; like biscuits can't be removed either. > > ETA: they /could/ rework the item in some way Didn't know that. Thank you for the info.
Rioter Comments
ViaYan (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=XL BENCH PRESS,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mREb1gLb,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T11:59:40.880+0000) > > You're obviously aggressive and emotionally charged. Like, if you were saying all that stuff in person IRL, do you think people would see you as acting calmly and rationally? No - you would be causing quite the scene, and people would be a little unimpressed at the spectacle, to say the least. > > Add that to the fact that you had a 14-day suspension **just 1 month ago** - then case closed - the evidence speaks for itself. People in real life knows how not to act like a %%%%ing degenerate
Hmmm...this has me pondering as to whether you're actually a real person... :s
Show more

Squirrel Bomb

Level 157 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion