: Talk is flame or not?
Talking alone is not flaming, as long as you don't belittle, insult, mock, put down, threaten, caricature, hate and probably some other words someone else. And frankly, if it is not much and you don't do it every other game, you get away with these things unpunished as well. But whether people report you or not is irrelevant as long as you did not break any rules. Then their report will have no consequences for you.
Bebeli (EUNE)
: LeBlanc is a man - typo or for real
> Mordekaiser begins his crusade. The seat of his power is the Immortal Bastion. He either was already a lich or became one during his war. He is resurrected by his necromancers each time he is defeated. During his conquest, Mordekaiser demicimate an order of Noxii mages who had renewed the study of ancient celestial magic. Between the mages, Mordekaiser found an Yordle named VeigarSquare Veigar, recoginizing the Yordle's true nature, Mordekaiser trapped Veigar in the Immortal Bastion, bounding him in the physical plane so he couldnt escape to Bandle City and forced him to permoged grim enchantements, some which strengthned Mordekaiser's dominion, some only bringing terror. > LeBlanc betrays and severs his ties to the Immortal Bastion, rendering him weaker than before. No, LeBlanc severs Mordekaisers ties and renders Mordekaiser weaker than before. The "his" and "him" refers to Mordekaiser, not Leblanc.
NDPvik (EUNE)
: Searching for girlfriend
If I may give you an advice of how to get a girlfriend; I reckon you may still be in school right? Finish school, look out if there are any activities besides school you would like to do or in your school, like dancing, sports team, theatre or tech club or anything like that. Or outside of school any club or other activity you like. If there are local game tournaments, events or similar, you can go there as well. Or join a League Discord or club, socialize. But most importantly work on yourself at making you attractive; finish school, best with good grades, but dont worry if they arent good; pick up a profession, potentially go on a college or university, I just list options because obviously I dont know your situation and you dont have to tell me here publicly. Get your life well-set and you are just bound to meet and talk to people by chance who will be interested by what you do and impressed. If you are a well-set, nice, sweet person, confident but not arrogant, self-aware, open, and you dont have to be overly successful in a career, just competent and very importantly, reliable, you will find someone for sure. So TL:DR, if you pursue your life to work on yourself and set up yourself well, the rest will follow for sure. And then you not only will get a girlfriend but you will also manage to keep her.
: How to counter a katarina bot lane?
Because usually Assassins are melee and need to use either AAs or Spells to farm creeps; which they then cannot use to kill the enemy botlane. Also, ADCs are ranged and can punish Assassins going for lasthits in melee with their AAs. And if your ADC + Support can shove the way better than the Assassin, especially a Kat early, she will just not have the time to fight the ADC without losing massive CS.
JhinTönic (EUNE)
: So you were 6-7 years old when you start playing league? Sure..
> [{quoted}](name=JhinTönic,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wgIm5EeE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T16:47:57.335+0000) > > So you were 6-7 years old when you start playing league? Sure.. I was that age when I played Quake III Arena, GTA 1 and 2, Anno 1602 or Heroes of Might and Magic III, Diablo 2. No problem with that. Around the age of 8, I beat the 4 year older friend of my older brother in Super Smash Brothers melee. Its not unlikely at all what he says.
: minions dont fight back? they eat my health bar to low hp on a squishy all the time
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=FhFGk1kv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T15:38:13.223+0000) > > minions dont fight back? they eat my health bar to low hp on a squishy all the time Well, I was talking about when there is no enemy champion in the same lane so you dont take aggro from them really unless you really try to.
: So he should be forced to to play a champ he doesnt play because someone decides to play yasuo. Nice logic. How about i ban yasuo and report him for trolling afterwards. Players can ban whaterver the **** they want. Thats what the bans are made for.
> [{quoted}](name=Poseidon2410,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mFtMTMZE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T23:11:56.564+0000) > > So he should be forced to to play a champ he doesnt play because someone decides to play yasuo. Nice logic. How about i ban yasuo and report him for trolling afterwards. Players can ban whaterver the **** they want. Thats what the bans are made for. If someone prepicks Yasuo and you ban him, isn't that also potentially forcing him to play a champion he doesn't play? You will in that moment hardly know whether this guy is a Yasuo main, onetrick, good or bad at the champion or his second played champion is quite lower in playrate. Then also I would say that Malphite ain't exactly one of the most skillintense champions in this game. When having the basics of your role down, one can pick him up fairly quickly. He could also even learn Malphite specifically for this scenario to deal with his issue a bit more constructively instead of bullying and reporting people.
: Still needs a nerf
> [{quoted}](name=Patrick Stár,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pb0dd0Ng,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-09T23:29:12.323+0000) > > Still needs a nerf Maybe you would like to have some tips on how to play against him or have questions how to handle him? I am by no means an expert on Mordekaiser but I think I can answer a few questions if you have any.
: Nerf Mordekaiser to much damage ans shields, no difficult skillshots
> [{quoted}](name=Patrick Stár,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pb0dd0Ng,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-09T22:51:40.973+0000) > > This champ needs a change or a nerf. He is shielding and healing himself to much and dealing to much damage at the same time. It's very appropriate for that he has no CC and no mobility, low base stats, is melee, item reliant. But yes, he needs a change, he is too weak.
: Ban Yasuo and he troll, don't ban it and he feed
Or dont ban {{champion:157}} and play {{champion:54}} with a {{champion:157}} and enjoy your free win: even if your Yasuo is incapable of hitting his tornados and you lose all game, one Malphite R with a Yasuo R anime finish will win you the game, virtually no matter how much he fed.
MikeBiss (EUW)
: Why does Azir his W insta kill gangplank kegs?
I would think each Sand Soldier's attack counts as one hit on the keg, so when the keg has count down one tick already, the soldiers attacks will defuse it immediately by hitting the last two ticks left.
MissJJess (EUW)
: What does Meta mean?
> [{quoted}](name=MissJJess,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OovWnaIX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-08T09:17:35.365+0000) > > What does Meta mean? Most-Effective-Tactic-Available
: I am german so I would generally consider this hate speech.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OovWnaIX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-08T09:15:45.745+0000) > > I am german so I would generally consider this hate speech. I am german and I wouldnt.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: If you go afk and leave games all the time You will get banned because you're putting your team at a disadvantage
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KU1BLNNv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T17:52:38.071+0000) > > If you go afk and leave games all the time > You will get banned > because you're putting your team at a disadvantage Is that a recent change in their code of conduct? Because about 2 years ago I had a time I went afk frequently because of issues with my internet I fixed eventually and only thing I got were ever longer low priority queue times.
VitorLPT (EUW)
: An idea to stop/prevent toxicity - Concept
C - Click on "Watch 10 minute video, mute sound of it, watch YouTube instead/get food/do whatever, click whatever in the questions or if it is something to write down, just write "Riot can kiss my a.." and if it requires questions to be answered according to the content in the video, google "whats the answer to the questions in Riot latest homeschool video?" TL;DR: It can be abused easily and wont work anyways.
: URF?
> [{quoted}](name=FadeToBlackness,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oAogr67X,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-02T13:27:36.614+0000) > > Replace it instead of boring ARAM. *drops mic* No? Keep your hands off of ARAM.
: I'm not one for permanent URF. However, I definitely think URF was much better on ARAM - the style suited the quick game play, and it created much more ~~of a mess~~ interesting scenarios since all 10 players were forced into a cluster. I'd just be happy if they increased the rotation game modes back to how it used to be, much more frequent and variety. Also DOOM BOTS.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=yOTh9pdE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-04-03T09:53:28.859+0000) > > I'm not one for permanent URF. > > However, I definitely think URF was much better on ARAM - the style suited the quick game play, and it created much more ~~of a mess~~ interesting scenarios since all 10 players were forced into a cluster. > > I'd just be happy if they increased the rotation game modes back to how it used to be, much more frequent and variety. > > Also DOOM BOTS. Also ASCENSION!
Inaphyt (EUW)
: On any champion because of all champions in the game vel'koz is among the highest damage dealers on average per game. So if you thought scorch did no damage in the example i just gave your malphite wont be coming anywhere near 1000 damage damage in any game, especially early.
> [{quoted}](name=Inaphyt,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PEl7J6oX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-31T11:12:18.913+0000) > > On any champion because of all champions in the game vel'koz is among the highest damage dealers on average per game. So if you thought scorch did no damage in the example i just gave your malphite wont be coming anywhere near 1000 damage damage in any game, especially early. Well, of course Scorch is gonna pale in numbers relatively to the total damage a champion like Vel'Koz deals, but on champions with less total damage, the relative utility of Scorch is higher. If you dealt 5000 damage within the first 10 minutes of the game to an enemy champion, that idk, 300 from Sorch is more significant than if you dealt 10000 damage within the first 10 minutes of the game. Arbitrary numbers to show my point. So relative to the kit you have, Scorch makes more or less sense. For example I usually wouldnt take it on scaling mages, not even poke-oriented ones like Vel'Koz, Xerath, Malzahar, but those champions with who I want to win early and really push my lead and who can actually do that.
Inaphyt (EUW)
: Scorch is an objectively bad rune.
Why do you say "on any champion" and then bring up only Vel'Koz? There is also for example {{champion:54}} Q-max with Comet and Scorch. You take the Scorch because pre 10 minutes, you can have already won the lane with the bonus damage from it + Comet and Q-max. It does, especially early, way more than just damage. It brings an enemy into kill range, softens him up for solo-kills, forces him to run through sustain quicker, brings him lower for a jungle gank to be more likely to be successful. As Vel'Koz, you don't have to do that of course. Given the high scaling with AP and the ability to always resort back to just waveclearing and stalling out, that damage from Scorch may indeed just not be worth it. Scorch can also be a good choice on Supports who tend to want to use base damages and dont scale that well because they dont get that much XP or gold, so the increased early game damage can pay off to win the lane. There probably are more examples like that, but you get the picture.
Omi Khan (EUW)
: yeah i know its sound stupid because you guys use word gay for person who love men. but in my area we use this word for people who cant do any thing in any situation. even you %%%% their family in front of them they just watch . like some stupid lol players who run from team fight. but its okay maybe you guys can ignore people who curse your family. maybe lack of respect for family or maybe like all those stories where father run away after mom get pregnant and eventually she end up doing porn or being prostitute. so you guys can ignore or just mute people. but some love their family. they live for their family. but how could you know that in society. its my bad totally my bad
> [{quoted}](name=Omi Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4B9I625L,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-30T08:59:00.184+0000) > > yeah i know its sound stupid because you guys use word gay for person who love men. but in my area we use this word for people who cant do any thing in any situation. even you %%%% their family in front of them they just watch . like some stupid lol players who run from team fight. but its okay maybe you guys can ignore people who curse your family. maybe lack of respect for family or maybe like all those stories where father run away after mom get pregnant and eventually she end up doing porn or being prostitute. so you guys can ignore or just mute people. but some love their family. they live for their family. but how could you know that in society. its my bad totally my bad Well, no, killing/physically hurting my family is way different than throwing out some words. For example most people go through far more in their life than to consider a mere utterance of a few derogatory words bar any context and truth as anything but mildly amusing and the insulter gets a D- for effort. There also is no need to "defend" your family when they will not know, have no relation to that insulter, the person does absolutely not matter in your life and has absolutely no knowledge or leverage to make any substantiated claims. What you do really say is that by insulting your family, they are insulting YOU! and you are feeling hurt and like you have to defend yourself. Don't make this about your family, it really is about you. Icouldn't care less what some random guy on the internet said untruthful about me or my family bar any context; it just doesnt phase anyone. And not because I am weak but on the opposite, because I am strong and confident and know that these words are absolutely irrelevant.
Omi Khan (EUW)
: i m not gay
What does not being gay have to do with getting your own mother insulted?
Le King (EUNE)
: Why call it "Pretty Kitty Rengar" and not "Meowgar"
It could also be because of the similarity to the name "Hello Kitty". Similar to how people ingame react when that 21/3 Rengar jumps on them out of ult and they be like "hello kitty..." while getting delected within 0.1seconds. But then of course can't use the exact same name because of trademark rights.
: What are you suppose to do when being chased by Kalista?
Try to hit her with your Q Cleavers while running away. If available, use your ult for the movement speed to outrun her dashes on top of that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zf800U5L,comment-id=000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:52:00.611+0000) > > That's a shame then :/ > I played them as a kid as well, did LAN-parties with my friends and we still play few of them every so often. Dont get me wrong, I LOVED those games, played my brains out of D2, AoE2, CSS, etc.... But come on, at some point, everything becomes boring.... :(
> [{quoted}](name=mTsTiffany,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zf800U5L,comment-id=0000000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:56:04.282+0000) > > Dont get me wrong, I LOVED those games, played my brains out of D2, AoE2, CSS, etc.... > But come on, at some point, everything becomes boring.... :( True :/ tho still so often it itches me to play them again. And really, with friends, its never boring. Just need to get them to play the goodness :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zf800U5L,comment-id=0000000300000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:39:36.521+0000) > > Diablo 2 is old but gold, so why not. It also has a multiplayer, tho I am not sure if that is still supported. Then there also is > WarCraft III > Age of Empires 2 HD > Stronghold Crusader > Heroes of Might and Magic 3 > Counter Strike Condition Zero > Call of Duty 1 and 2, the actual old ones > Pirates Vikings and Knights 2 > Team Fortress 2 may also work > Day of Defeat Source > Killing Floor > XIII > Magic The Gathering: Arena, you can use direct challenges > Dawn of War + Winter Assault + Dark Crusade + Soulstorm > and yeah of course lots of offline content. Dude, literally half that list ive played as a kid for years.... That is beyond boring for me.... Ye the games were great, but at some point, it becomes boring..... And none of my friends plays that stuff....
> [{quoted}](name=mTsTiffany,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zf800U5L,comment-id=00000003000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:48:12.929+0000) > > Dude, literally half that list ive played as a kid for years.... That is beyond boring for me.... > Ye the games were great, but at some point, it becomes boring..... > > And none of my friends plays that stuff.... That's a shame then :/ I played them as a kid as well, did LAN-parties with my friends and we still play few of them every so often.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zf800U5L,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-03-26T16:52:50.462+0000) > > I always have a very hard time believing this. I have a lot of games from 1999 to today which run smoothly even on my over 10 year old laptop. Sure, if you look to always run the latest triple A games, that usually wont work. > But to say you only play League because nothing else runs smoothly I just cant understand. > If you want, can give you a good selection or suggestion for all kinds of titles that I find great and run on weaker machines for sure. Dude, I have a Intel Silver N5000 and a HD 605 iGPU and 4GB..... Even League struggles with 50FPS.... Its borderline, tell me a single multiplayer game that I can play with my friends? Only games that run are old offline games, what am i supposed to play, diablo 2 ?
> [{quoted}](name=mTsTiffany,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zf800U5L,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:18:23.357+0000) > > Dude, I have a Intel Silver N5000 and a HD 605 iGPU and 4GB..... Even League struggles with 50FPS.... Its borderline, tell me a single multiplayer game that I can play with my friends? Only games that run are old offline games, what am i supposed to play, diablo 2 ? Diablo 2 is old but gold. It also has a multiplayer, tho I am not sure if that is still supported. Then there also is WarCraft III Age of Empires 2 HD Stronghold Crusader Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Counter Strike Condition Zero Call of Duty 1 and 2, the actual old ones Pirates Vikings and Knights 2 Team Fortress 2 may also work Day of Defeat Source Killing Floor XIII Magic The Gathering: Arena, you can use direct challenges Dawn of War + Winter Assault + Dark Crusade + Soulstorm and yeah of course lots of offline content. All of these are pretty damn good and amazing to play with friends, often quite wacky.
: There is even a strat in korea where you pick Ziliean Top and avoid CS so you dont get shutdown bounty on you :). Riot is a crazy company, they dont really think about their game changes, they just try to make money, and they lost alot of players due to it, in Season 4-5 all my friends played League, now im the only one left. And the only reason I play league is because I have a bad PC and no other Game runs smoothly xD. I dont want to say that League is trash but yea... If I would have a better PC I wouldnt play this game.
> [{quoted}](name=mTsTiffany,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zf800U5L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T01:58:40.042+0000) > > Riot is a crazy company, they dont really think about their game changes, they just try to make money, and they lost alot of players due to it, in Season 4-5 all my friends played League, now im the only one left. And the only reason I play league is because I have a bad PC and no other Game runs smoothly xD. I always have a very hard time believing this. I have a lot of games from 1999 to today which run smoothly even on my over 10 year old laptop. Sure, if you look to always run the latest triple A games, that usually wont work. But to say you only play League because nothing else runs smoothly I just cant understand. If you want, can give you a good selection or suggestion for all kinds of titles that I find great and run on weaker machines for sure.
: I hate my team 😁
This is my jungler when I take my eyes off of my lane for a second. His entire jungle is up? Doesn't matter, lane minions don't fight back and he takes the jungle afterwards anyways. Especially those guys {{champion:104}} but coming to lane for a gank? Nah, doesn't matter whether you play Malzahar or Malphite post-6 with great gank-setup. Better farm until CS is highest in the game and then some more.
: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-gb/2019/03/dev-more-experimental-aram-changes/?utm_source=LeagueClient&utm_medium=OverviewTier2Pos3 I would say, I saw it coming. You could say I was ahead of the time
> [{quoted}](name=MisakaLevel7,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bkoyA77I,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T22:40:43.176+0000) > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-gb/2019/03/dev-more-experimental-aram-changes/?utm_source=LeagueClient&utm_medium=OverviewTier2Pos3 > I would say, I saw it coming. You could say I was ahead of the time And I would say it's obvious Riot has a habit of trying to fix what's not broken and unqiue, levelling it, and leaving aside what's actually broken.
: It's funny how both answers don't respond to my actual points at all. As I said in the comment, I am NOT CRITICISING the core concept. I have a problem with the fact that people just seemingly accept the problems of the mode, for whatever reason. Taking for example your point with Talon. Is there any reason why he has to be weak in the mode? They make champions better in other modes too. So why not Talon in ARAM? Do you get what I mean? And to correct somethings you said. Jinx has 57% winrate in ARAM, honestly no idea where you get this random and ridiculous number of 85%. And new items don't change the state of ADCs in that mode all. ADCs work with the right team comps and have some core weaknesses. Things like lifeline passive on PD don't do anything if you get hard engaged on.
> [{quoted}](name=MisakaLevel7,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bkoyA77I,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-12T23:11:11.801+0000) > > It's funny how both answers don't respond to my actual points at all. As I said in the comment, I am NOT CRITICISING the core concept. I have a problem with the fact that people just seemingly accept the problems of the mode, for whatever reason. Who do you mean with people? You are only discussing with two atm and you are only speaking for yourself, for noone else. I do not accept the problems, but I do not perceive them as this aggravating as you and the alternatives are just worse. Like removing the gamemode.
: You don't seem to understand the concept of my critque. I didn't critique the core concept but the flaws. All the good points you mention you can do in the other game modes too. I don't even a problem with the random aspect, ARURF has it too. But the balancing you speak of is not great at all. Health relics heal not even close enough to deal with poke champions, ignoring the fact you can zoned away from them. And due to the restriction of Warmogs, building it on mages and ADCs is not an option without going almost full tank. And play tank Ashe is fun I guess. I am not requesting the removal of mode, just improve it. But people and Riot are so hesistant to admit flaws to core gameplay that it really irritates me. There even things in the regular mode like vertical jungling, what nobody likes. But are there any sings of it being changed? Not all and that is what annoys me about it.
> [{quoted}](name=MisakaLevel7,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bkoyA77I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T22:49:07.031+0000) > > You don't seem to understand the concept of my critque. I didn't critique the core concept but the flaws. All the good points you mention you can do in the other game modes too. I don't even a problem with the random aspect, ARURF has it too. But the balancing you speak of is not great at all. Health relics heal not even close enough to deal with poke champions, ignoring the fact you can zoned away from them. And due to the restriction of Warmogs, building it on mages and ADCs is not an option without going almost full tank. And play tank Ashe is fun I guess. I am not requesting the removal of mode, just improve it. But people and Riot are so hesistant to admit flaws to core gameplay that it really irritates me. There even things in the regular mode like vertical jungling, what nobody likes. But are there any sings of it being changed? Not all and that is what annoys me about it. I think you are just overstating the effects or perceived unbalances. And yes, I did adress your point, if albeit only surficial. I have been playing a lot of ARAMs, and only in the rarest of those games there was nothing we could do. Most of the times people can get better items, runes, dodge better, play better aka someone actually engage and then rest follow, do their job, tilt less, picked better champs in champ select instead of just whats fancy etc. Besides, it can also always go in your favor again.
: Remove ARAM pending a rework
This is one of the more outrageously questionable requests I have seen in a long time. ARAM is a success story. Yeah, there is always the part of "why did their team win the lottery?" but that has been greatly balanced by addition of the health relics, Snowballs and the reliable rerolls. Moreover one should way more often consider building a Warmogs Armor. ARAM allows you to do often very wacky builds which then still someone work, but also to try hard and test your skills against great odds. The champions you mentioned are definetly strong picks, but nothing like blatantly overpowered. As with Summoners Rift, the biggest balance issue I see with it is the mental game of the players playing it. People giving up in the loading screen and then ingame. Besides, we are already flooded with ARURF and Nexus Blitz. What about Ascension? It hasn't been online in a long time. What about making the Rotating Game Mode and actual rotation and not a FOTM mode or more likely a live test mode.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7GwQtUJw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T09:55:30.518+0000) > > That doesn't change anything about the validity of this post nor it's explanatory value. > Neeko's DPS with those items is lower for she doesn't utilize the AD from the well, has lower Base Attack Speed to make use of the Bonus Attack Speed, her kits inherent on-hit effect is weaker and needs AP to scale which doesn't come from Guinsoo's + BRK and she has no inherent AD or AS bonuses in her kit as these two do. nvm now she is the worst champ ever ...
> [{quoted}](name=Fine Mouche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7GwQtUJw,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T11:37:26.586+0000) > > nvm now she is the worst champ ever ... 60% WR as support? https://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.winPercent&order=descend If we wanna talk about worst champ ever there is a lot else to choose from...
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7GwQtUJw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-12T01:42:21.849+0000) > > No, not all. These two champions you mentioned have great on-hit effects, AD bonuses or AS buffs in their kits. > Also these items give more bonus to the kits inherent bonus damages. > > Then there also is this: > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_champions/Attack_speed > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_speed > > They have higher base AS which determines effectiveness of bonus AS. > > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_champions/Attack_damage > And Neeko also has less base AD. i said all champ WHO build it i dont speak about RANDOM champ wo build it :/ so i speak about champ who on Guinsoo + BRK is Great ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Fine Mouche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7GwQtUJw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-12T02:09:01.510+0000) > > i said all champ WHO build it i dont speak about RANDOM champ wo build it :/ > so i speak about champ who on Guinsoo + BRK is Great ^^ That doesn't change anything about the validity of this post nor it's explanatory value. Neeko's DPS with those items is lower for she doesn't utilize the AD from the well, has lower Base Attack Speed to make use of the Bonus Attack Speed, her kits inherent on-hit effect is weaker and needs AP to scale which doesn't come from Guinsoo's + BRK and she has no inherent AD or AS bonuses in her kit as these two do.
: Neeko has the right to have good Dps !!!
> All Champ who buil brk + guinsoo in general have good dps .... like vayne / yi No, not all. These two champions you mentioned have great on-hit effects, AD bonuses or AS buffs in their kits. Also these items give more bonus to the kits inherent bonus damages. Then there also is this: https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_champions/Attack_speed https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_speed They have higher base AS which determines effectiveness of bonus AS. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_champions/Attack_damage And Neeko also has less base AD.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Nsli6oEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-11T20:43:01.353+0000) > > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Master_Yi > > I think you need to think about changing your personal definition of literally. It doesn't say "invulnerable" or "takes no damage". > https://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally Thanks man but acting smart isn't really helping about how to counter his meditate.
> [{quoted}](name=MisterWaldron ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Nsli6oEl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-11T20:45:40.109+0000) > > Thanks man but acting smart isn't really helping about how to counter his meditate. The need or request for help wasn't apparent from reading the title. The counter to it, as it is in general against Master Yi: - hard CC (to break the meditate, or in other circumstances, to hold him down when he tries to go hard) - focusing him first The other part of how to counter his meditate while being towerdove is not to get towerdove in the first place to which the rules of that apply: If you are low, without significant cooldowns, the wave is coming under your turret and you suspect the enemy jungler might be around and noone there to help you countergank, abandon your tower in time.
: Is yi's meditate a joke?
> While channeling, Master Yi reduces incoming damage, halved against turrets https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Master_Yi I think you need to think about changing your personal definition of literally. It doesn't say "invulnerable" or "takes no damage". https://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally
: Would you still support and buy RP if you knew no one cares to assist you with a problem you have.
First let me tell you that I am so sorry for that you broke your arm and are now alone. Is there no family, friends, colleagues you have contact with? People online at least? It must absolutely suck to be alone this way, and I feel with you. I personally have broken my leg and way later some vertebra of my spine and live with minor to medium occasional pains as well now. It just sucks, for anyone who has to live with that. But I am positive that you can find people, friends around you so you are not alone anymore. You can find them anywhere you look and somewhere you don't even expect it. Don't give up the hope for that! No matter what you did in the past, you seem like a decent, nice and sensible guy now so I am sure you can and will. With regards to your league problem, I am afraid I can't help you. It is up for the moderators to decide and I don't recall them lifting a permaban out of sympathy. I don't know if writing a ticket to the support helps, most likely not, but you can still try. If you only got banned from the league boards and you still have your account, that isn't too bad right? Don't think too much about it being a dark stain on you, your soul, your life or anything. It is just an account, something digital and everyone makes mistakes. I think you should move on with what you have and make the best out of that! Let this not weigh you down for no reason. Look forward, you got so much more to cheer for and get excited and happy about {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Damage-Types
> Can anyone please explain me about all those types of damage..... Such as bonus damage... True damage..... Bonus damage is damage that is added to an attack or spell. For example Wukong Q "Crushing Blow" adds "bonus damage" to his next basic attack. Which means it deals his total Attack Damage + the Q ability bonus damage as total damage on the basic attack.
: Take a look at my match history and decide . I don't play ranked so much btw I just started lately
What am I supposed to be looking at here? I am not referring to the situation in Bronze but to climbing and relative skillevels in general.
Krilldop (EUW)
: If you really play better than people on the rank you are, you can easily get out of it but when u can't carry big part of the games, means that you deserve the rank you're at the moment. Those excuses and others that people use are a way to not admit they deserve the rank and probably feel better. Ok that sometimes u play with trolls and people trying champions in rankeds but, the way how you use that, looks like in 9/10 of your games you play with them.
There is a skilllevel between "being able to carry a big part of your games" and "being at the rank you deserve".
Murdarici (EUNE)
: When I was a kid
Now figure out the difference between an imaginary figure in a TV screen ending its live comically (and showing up miraculously in the next episode anyways) and wishing death on someone in reality.
: Yes. Yes they absolutely should. With every patch, more and more control is being taken away from individual players. Every season, the game becomes more cheese, early play and team-oriented, and strategies like splitpushing or powerfarming have nearly went extinct. Every new champ or rework has a champ that has one or two "ideal" ways of killing someone, and if they do execute all their moves correctly, the opponent dies, regardless of stats. An example being Yorick trapping you in his pool, with his above-average melee range, while you're just standing there, bleeding, desparately attempting to destroy his walls so you can at least survive, beating him isn't an option at this point, he summoned all his goons and one of them has 5000 hp. But even this doesn't work out, as his pool sometimes dies in 2 hits, and sometimes dies in 4. Not even the wiki knows. All this makes you feel powerless. Like you can't even control your own champion, let alone their destiny. This is not fun. It's not a positive, healthy expereince. So the natural instinct is to lash out. The healthiest option being to lash out at other people online. But that makes Riot look bad at balancing, which they are. No competent balance designer would take something with roots in strategy, and add stat-defying minigames that add a whole new layer to a game. A layer that belongs on a fast-paced FPS, where movement happens with the keys, as it should. No sane developer would introduce 1000 gold shutdowns, 80 second respawn times and pitifully armoured structures. So they censor people, taking away their right to survive if they avoid overextending and play smart, encouraging 3-man towerdives and other cheesy plays like that. While shopping in a supermarket, I realised something. In this world, where we are limited by money, we are actually given more freedom and choice than in this god-forsaken game, where the next 40 minutes of your life are decided by whether you're counterpicked and the enemy is premade and ready to cheese.
> While shopping in a supermarket, I realised something. In this world, where we are limited by money, we are actually given more freedom and choice than in this god-forsaken game, where the next 40 minutes of your life are decided by whether you're counterpicked and the enemy is premade and ready to cheese. Nobody is taking any freedom from you... you can always choose not to play this game. And nobody forcibly takes your money in this game either, you can choose to do so or not. Can you? > So the natural instinct is to lash out. The healthiest option being to lash out at other people online. You have some effed up natural instincts. So your first impulse is not to analyze what you could have done better, despite seemingly overwhelming odds but to lash out? And no, it is not the healtiest option... You Sir, sound like you have issues.
: Should Riot stop punishing flaming?
> "omg why didn't you use your ult?" Nobody gets punished for (just) asking that. Besides, I think a good point Doom emissary makes is this: League isn't your parents. It isn't supposed to teach you how to behave, to form your psyche. It is a game, which has rules, and a codex of conduct, and the goal is not to train people into abiding by it but one can either play by the rules or is out. As is the case with anything in a mature environment. However on the other hand, I do agree that there shouldnt be punishment for light or occasional offences. I speak of personal experience, I have trolled (not so much inted though actually), flamed or have been afk and am playing the game for 5 years now. Have never been punished for it, and I never masked it. But why didnt I get punished for it? Because it is not a pattern I do it, but the exception. Already people can get away with getting reported and not facing any punishment if they didnt overstep too much (trigger words) or dont make these negative behaviours their general pattern of conduct. You are running in open doors with your suggestion. There might be cases where someone was being punished unjustifiedly, and I reckon those could or should be appealed/appealable, but a vast majority of all complaints threads I see on this board from someone who has been punished were legit. And for someone who genuinely just slipped, it wont happen soon again for him to be severely punished.
: Kappa
No Kappa, I am dead serious.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Dear premades
I honor the one who deserves it the most. Just so happens my premade deserves it all the time {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Does Malzahar have too much going for him in his kit?
Q Mana Cost 80 Level 1 Mana pool 375 so despite the low CD of it, you will not be able to cast it alot early his E deals 80 damage over 4 seconds level 1 with a 15 second CD he is so abuseable early on and doesnt even shove that well before he got a half item or a full item. Bully him early and dont let him get to his powerstates and its all good.
: I like your idea, especially about portal opening. But I'd like to point out something about his ultimate. If people would be able to enter the Void, then closing all rifts would definitely leave them trapped inside, instead of suddenly teleporting them to freedom. Instead people trapped there might have to find some way to teleport back, or create a small rift to get out, and until them they will either receive DoT, or be assaulted by void creatures. Also, 1sec CD on ult is a bit too low, if it is a rift stack recharge time, and if not, then what recharge CD is? And about lore: it is good and interesting, but farmer would likely use simpler language. Anyway, I like your idea, keep up the good work.
Hey, thanks for replying and showing interest! Means a lot to me, and especially that you like it. Will answer you. > If people would be able to enter the Void, then closing all rifts would definitely leave them trapped inside, instead of suddenly teleporting them to > freedom. Instead people trapped there might have to find some way to teleport back, or create a small rift to get out, and until them they will > either receive DoT, or be assaulted by void creatures. The idea of it was that De'Sais opens a portal and enters it, enemies might chase him through and he can willingly punish them for doing so by closing the exit he leaves then if they chased him long enough because by that time, the entry portal should have run out, but when they entered the Rift, they can still choose to go back through the entry or chase him. De'Sais E only closes such Rifts on the Sigil, not all rifts on the map. I had Bard E in mind when I made this, but Magical Journey is one piece and stays open when someone is still using it while usually you are only punished by Bard when exiting it right with a juicy Q. But the void realm has those walls of the map still and doesnt allow to cross them. I thought of issuing no punishment to allies for when the rifts close but De'Sais can easily cover his entire team from skillshots at his wim. Non-targeted abilites and attacks wouldnt hit something that would enter or be in the Realm. So there needs to be downsides to it. Perhaps it would be even better if no allies could use these portals or they take effect from enemy abilities, albeit reduced. I cannot possibly determine the details without doing precise math to assert the strength of the champion compared to others and that is something I can hardly do as I do not possess the data nor the skills to do it, quite frankly. The other reason why people being trapped and stunned in the Realm is the goal of this ability, is De'Sais' Q: extra damage on stunned targets. > Also, 1sec CD on ult is a bit too low, if it is a rift stack recharge time, and if not, then what recharge CD is? The 1s CD gives tribute to the fact that it is merely a utility ult already limited by stacks (see Teemo shrooms). The passive recharge time is up to balance changes and as I said above, I cannot possibly make an accurate guess how long it would be. But I would think quite considerably long, maybe 30 seconds to recharge a charge. The idea is that blinking characters cannot escape De'Sais this easily, because he uses their blinks to charge his portal ability and run them down through the Void with extra movement speed. Maybe you can see I hinted Kassadin as an enemy of De'Sais lorewise so it made sense to me that he would be able to have a similar ability and one that counters Kassadin. Problem of course is that De'Sais cannot cross walls, but maybe I could include a dash into his kit.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7eYqAq4i,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-24T18:03:18.862+0000) > > The experience when playing duo also is that one gets low teammates one then has to carry, which also sucks. > It's not the premades who suck, but the system that gives way too high of an MMR penalty for the matchmaking of duos. That is exactly what i said...
You say when you play solo, premades in your team suck. I said when I play premade the other three usually suck. So what we say is reversed. I get that you said the reason for what you said is the MMR penalty Riot inflicts, but the way you repeated premades suck make it sound like you see the problems with the players, not the system. If that was not your intention, good then.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: Premades suck
The experience when playing duo also is that one gets low teammates one then has to carry, which also sucks. It's not the premades who suck, but the system that gives way too high of an MMR penalty for the matchmaking of duos.
Show more

Stahlvormund

Level 205 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion