Shamose (EUW)
: > Why do loosers pick first in draft pick? I mean, if anything, the winner should pick first. Comeback. Otherwise people with good first rolls will just snowball to an easy win
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E1T3j7Gf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T14:02:03.760+0000) > Comeback. Otherwise people with good first rolls will just snowball to an easy win That makes no sense at all. If they are worried about good rolls then they should change or manipulate the odds. An besides that, it is more worth to get a good roll later in the game then early in the game. Giving people an advantage is just bad game development.
Rioter Comments
: I hated it too at first. But after my friends forced me into it. I got addicted. I didn't realize I was addicted until I reached over 5000 points in TFT. I must say they succeeded in making a game just as addictive as LoL is.
Yeah,.. but what exactly is the addictive part? I hate the game but play it all the time. Maybe because I just can not believe how unlucky I am, still holding on to the idea that tactics must prevail, but by now I should know better.
Kaluchii (EUW)
: riots 10 year anniversary is coming up, I think they're going to reveal something great. let's bet patient.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaluchii,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kyeZQMG5,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-19T10:45:04.029+0000) > > riots 10 year anniversary is coming up, I think they're going to reveal something great. let's bet patient. I hope its more skins. We need more skins. All games get better with more skins.
: ya saying TFT is all "luck" is so false it's funny. Let me guess, it's the only reason you're not challenger? ahahah
> [{quoted}](name=Zetsutroll2,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5U0ONNiy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-18T06:38:46.549+0000) > > ya saying TFT is all "luck" is so false it's funny. Let me guess, it's the only reason you're not challenger? ahahah Hihi, you ARE funny indeed ;-) What is the winrate of a challenger?
elchu (EUW)
: considering you're stage seven and drop rates for epic champs to occur increase no it's not luck
> [{quoted}](name=elchu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5U0ONNiy,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T08:31:58.574+0000) > > considering you're stage seven and drop rates for epic champs to occur increase no it's not luck OMG, people like you rolling for a 6 with a dice. - Roll that 6 and call it skill. - Dont roll that 6 and call it bad tactics.
: It's both extremly easy to win TFT nowadays but really freaking annoying.
Wow, I can go an entire game without ever getting an Ashe in my champion pick. I must clrearly work on my tactics to get Ashe in my champ selection.
Rioter Comments
Zedant (EUW)
: Just tried TFT Hextech dusgusting,would not recommend.
Total BS. You go on and build Hex every game,... oh wait, you need lottery luck to do that. TFT is a roll of the dice. Hex does not mean %%%% against a team with sustain and burst damage. The problem with TFT is that YOU CAN NOT build anything, you just wait and see what %%%% you get and you see your opponant got better stuff. Thats TFT. There is not tactic, there is no comp building, there is just playing the hand you are delt and sometimes finish first and most of the times you dont. Complaining about mecanics in TFT is just weird because its all about luck anyway. Nothing is OP in TFT because you need luck to build anything. Any champ and any comp can be OP if you are lucky enough to get it and your opponant is less lucky.
: TFT OH NO NO NO RIOT PLS xD
It is vey rare to have a lvl3 at that stage, but I guess it is more possible now with Neekos Help. I do have plenty of games where the enemy has multiple lvl3 and I am still trying to get my lvl2 complete. Bur hey, it is all about tatctic ;-)
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: You have to look what others are building and pick a theme that is avoided 😅 Ofcourse you must know prices as well because going for Yordles at early levels is pointless with only 1cost tristana and 2cost lulu to find. If everyone else went for Darius (Imperial or fill?), Vayne and Garen (Noble), Nidalee and Elise (Shifter), Warwick (Wild or fill?)... and if you dont see Khazix and Kassadin anywhere then you will get a lot of them (Void). Or maybe enemy just was lucky... Or both smart AND lucky... ------------- Also you dont have to hide names as long as its not shaming. Mostly people cover names when screen is shaming angry player for toxic text.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=9Eh8JweL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T11:54:52.496+0000) > > You have to look what others are building and pick a theme that is avoided 😅 Nah,... 1) Let them watch what YOU are building. Dont follow but lead. 2) Everybody has the same chance to find a champion. Having a champion reduces that champion in the pool for everybody. So if your enemy needs a third Darius, then you still have the same chance to find yours too. Only gold 4 and 5 champions are so limited that if your enemies have 6, then the odds are bad to find an other of that kind.
: tft right now
The damage knights block is not enough. In this specific case you could have tried to put the rangers on the top line and Knights on bottom line, so that his assassins would target the tanks first so that your rangers could do more damage in the meantime…..
: Wow! Slow down! Do you ask them to modify the pings wheel template who was used to the emotes wheel? This is over a "copy-paste" job so what you ask here is next level.
And dont forget, we would first have to get a new skin for the emote wheel before any changes will ever occur to the emote wheel itself.
: Very disappointed in the SG Event
> [{quoted}](name=NoGloryFound,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ei0LmYop,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-13T01:41:45.438+0000) > The only missions that were close to challenging so far have been the in the Odyssey event. ora ora ora cmn, the last mission was more than "close" to challenging, and the ziggs+sona as well (after the hotfix),....
axilirate (EUW)
: An option to mute post game chat.
So, just skip the honor teammate page and close the client manually. EZ Best suggestion wins {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Why am I getting qeued against Diamonds in normals as a Silver player?
Simple explanation: SR is loosing players fast because it is just terrible to play at the moment. So in order to get a game started they need to put every level player in the same game. Otherwise you would have queue times of 30 minutes before 5 silver players are online..... Of course this makes the game even worse, so less people will play it, and so the variaty of players per game will only increase.
Ebonmaw (EUNE)
: Twich > gunslinger/wild. Ult that stacks poison *-* {{sticker:katarina-love}} Or teemo Wild / yordel Q blind for like 20 seconds :D
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=slJUNBAx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-11T20:57:45.361+0000) > > Twich > gunslinger/wild. > > Ult that stacks poison *-* If I get burned for calling Lux an imperial, then why is Twitch a gunslinger and not a ranger?
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: She is pure noble... Not even close to imperial.
Sorry, my bad, I forgot people actualy value the LoL world and background stories,... Anyway, pick any other champion as long as he/she is imperial and elementalist ;-)
: really hate this game and not interested in it and they should give it its own rioters and be a separate game, all it had is negative impact on summoner rift and the URF modes and the events that we used to have due to lack of resources.
> [{quoted}](name= I Yasuragi l,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4Azv2JhA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T10:59:29.614+0000) > > all it had is negative impact on summoner rift and the URF modes The only reason to play TFT is because ranked SR is unplayable. Both games are terrible, but at least with TFT you can get some free pixels (icons, emotes etc,..) I do not see how SR can survive, because it is just too frustrating to even start a SR game, re-doing the lobby for 4 times cause someone disconnects, by that time I have already played a full game of TFT ;-)
: Before the update you were locked into certain comps. Now, and with the future patches, the synergies you can make are many more which give the game a huge variance. Also the point i made is the exact opposite of what you said: You dont need to be lucky cause every player is guaranteed the same items-gold-champions. It is purely skill now and how good you can adapt on what you are given on the 5 champions pool you get each round. Also i used to critisize riot a lot and hard here on the forums on how they were working on tft but i have to admit they started improving it a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterFreeze6,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4Azv2JhA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-12T05:41:33.180+0000) > > You dont need to be lucky cause every player is guaranteed the same items-gold-champions. That is not true. In fact it is the exact opposite of what you say and luck is still the biggest win factor in TFT.
: Congratulations for the latest tft patch!
> [{quoted}](name=MasterFreeze6,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4Azv2JhA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-11T10:55:29.737+0000) > The games have been balanced from the start. A person getting many items is balanced by giving the others champions which i find great. How is that balanced? A champion equals gold. But you can not buy an item with gold. I feel the game is just getting overdone. There are games where I NEVER see a certain champion in my rotation. In my opinion the game just gets more unbalanced with every patch. Every patch it is more about luck and less about skill. I am building in any direction that the game sends me, and then I have 3 or 4 backup plans going as well. Guess what,... NONE of those directions or backup EVER get a third champion. Meanwhile my opponant has a 3 star Garen. Oh wait,.. I forget, that is balanced and skill for sure. The only reason to play TFT is for the free pixels you can get with Beta Pass.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: What 5 star TFT unit would you randomly add in the game?
{{champion:99}} Lux Imperial Elementalist
: Why do people get so toxic over a video game?
> [{quoted}](name=AbyssalGlass,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y9EdK6Mj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-10T19:53:51.209+0000) > What I want to know is why people get so salty Seriously? Do you know what social media is? Do you know what anonymity is? Combine both, what do you get? The true toxic nature of all mankind.
: Surrender when your nexus is about to blow, seriously?
Our premade team surrenders in a normal game right before the enemy nexus is destroyed when we just owned the enemy like 50-6 or something. You know, throw the kids a bone ;-) But seriuously, I had a game where enemy was hitting our nexus. Our team starts a surrender vote but luckily it fails. The enemy carry was doing his dance and taunt in front of our nexus and then disconnects just before the actual victory,... omg what an idiot. We respawn just in time to safe our nexus and kill the enemy team 5vs4 and eventually win the game ;-)
Sefi (EUNE)
: They do, but they are rare as %%%% nowadays. Ignore the forum posts, most people don't even know what trolling is. To them: You go in at a wrong time? You're a troll. You build an unortodox item either intently or by mistake? You're a troll. You follow up on a bad trade one of your team mates started? You're a troll. You DONT follow up on a bad trade one of your team mates started? You're a troll. Take a minion or two as support? You're a troll. You don't gang an overly agressive team mate that is nearly always under enemy tower? You're a troll. You DO gang that overly agressive team mate but die in the process? You're a troll. See the pattern? Everything in this %%%%ing game is trolling or inting. People have no %%%%ing idea what actual inting and trolling is anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Sefi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MpcEiWQY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T04:20:17.958+0000) > > They do, but they are rare as %%%% nowadays. Ignore the forum posts, most people don't even know what trolling is. > > See the pattern? Everything in this %%%%ing game is trolling or inting. People have no %%%%ing idea what actual inting and trolling is anymore. Both you and original poster, maybe play a few hundred more games before having an opinion. You guys are clearly forum trolling. Naming things that are not trolling makes no sense btw.
: Do the trolls really exist?
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MpcEiWQY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-11T04:15:07.547+0000) > Now don't get me wrong, I've seen evidence that there are trolls out there, Seems you answered your own question already.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tankadinos (EUNE)
: TFT items hiding behind the UI
Ehm,.. you playing on 640x480 ?? Any normal sized screen / resolution does not have this problem.
Warheart1 (EUNE)
: Wait you downvoted that guy Simon and he actually gave you good advice except playing 2 games a day, moreover elo hell doesn't exist you just hit your plateau and need to start improving by paying attention to what mistakes do you repeat. The key is the dedication. Only things that can hold you back from climbing are bad PC/internet connection and not enough time!
> [{quoted}](name=Warheart1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2oET0EVm,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-09-07T17:39:03.596+0000) > > Only things that can hold you back from climbing are bad PC/internet connection and not enough time! Nah,... if it were only that easy. I have 48% winrate. Most players need a normal 5vs5 teamgame to win, such as the game was intended in the first place. The moment it becomes 4vs5 (afk) or 4vs6 (feeder) then it becomes impossible to win for normal players. If you are the player that can cary 4vs5 or 4vs6 then indeed you will eventually climb the ladder because clearly you are ranked too low. But for the rest of us mere mortals it's just an other loss caused by teammates and drop your mmr, drop your lp, and drop your winrate. 2 out of 10 games will have afk 5 out of 10 games has a feeder 3 out of 10 games has a troll So basically the flip of the coin at this moment is just a matter of which team is screwed, yours (so loss) or the enemy (so win).
Rioter Comments
: Finally uninstalled this %%%%ing piece of garbage game
Good for you. That will certainly teach RIOT a lesson ;-)
VEELEN (EUNE)
: This game does not reflect your skill in slightest. Simply starting from basic points: - your overall score depends ONLY on win/lose result - win/lose depens on 4 other people, where 1(one, ONE, single only) person can make it lost = you lose nomatter how good and skilled you are Your rank is overall score of every person you played with. As a team.
Rioter Comments
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sunney Drake,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=nTVTZI2s,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:36:46.441+0000) > > Agreed, if only there was 1% tactic involved in anything you just said. > Effective comps of 1 star champs do not work against multiple 2 or 3 star champs. > So you still need luck with every champ or comp you try to build. > > Yes, it is possible (very likely in fact) to go an entire game to stage 5 without ever seeing a second or third champion you need. > And yes, I know about the drop rate. But a 2 or 3 gold champion should be possible,.... but its not. > > Sure,.. just get your 5 gold champ to lvl 2, no problem. > Please tell me the actual tactic involved in that instead of the blind luck that is needed. > > Anyone in gold probably got there before the update. > Champ roulette is even worse now after the update. Ofcourse you need 2 star units(apart from 5 cost units) to function, but that's where you make the decision to go for certain comps, and you keep backup plan. There isn't such thing as "units you need", there isn't such thing as"comp you want", there are only units you get and items you get that determine (or rather should determine) what you are building. And individual units don't ruin it if you don't get them, if comp otherwise is 2 starred. And I stress otherwise, as if you are still around wolwes with mostly(eg.2 2-stars, 4 1-stars) 1 star units, then you are in trouble. But if you have taken multiple options from the shop(and managed economy according to situation) that should rarely be issue. Depending on units, I rarely roll before hitting 6 and seldom have any issues in finding rest of pieces for 2 star, and if so have moved to another comp according to what I found while rerolling. Again, work with what you get, the refresh gives 5 units per 2 gold. If absolutely needed, going down from 50 to 0 should easily give you something to work with. Mostly managing economy correctly is how you can even get the 2 starred 5 cost unit, and you probably must have done also other things right in process to get there. And yes, that is still luckbased, but I just wanted to point out that multiple 3 star low cost units mean very little compared to having decent comp. And that's where 3 starring key unit comes into, it as I suggest by name, is unit that you have already build team around and most likely have done decently well to get there. And no, these aren't necessities, I personally only go for them if I'm in really good health and have strong economy, and often only if my comp doesn't really scale in any other meaningful way or it's the best way to scale. Rengar void brawler comes to mind first in which rengar is potentially 3 starred due to comp otherwise having hard time in late game (and even then it's not quarantee of anything). But to break it down, the 3 starred unit is massive investment in money. For 1 cost, it's 9 gold+rerolls. For 2 cost it's 18 gold+rerolls. For 3 cost it's 27 gold+rerolls. And they take bench space before completion, space you would want for other units. Yes, I agree, 2 starred 5 cost units are really only highrolling, but even then usually demand money for refreshes. " starring any other unit on the other hand usually is based on how many options you are keeping open, how you have managed economy and how many of that players already have in lobby. And while I do agree that games can be lost due to bad luck, in long term individual games with bad luck mean far less than being able to optimize decisions in game.
Thnx, I will keep trying. My bench is usually full with options, the moment you change options, the recently discarded champ re-appears and the newly started does not ;-)
: It's impossible to get rid of something fictional that you believe is real.
It's impossible for naive people to comprehend reality.
: And yes, they have happend in a row. I used to play before Noon, then it was all good. But now I'm working again, and I have to play after 5PM, and its just unbearable whats going on. 5 games out of 7 are leavers, troll picks and just insane feeding + 0 knowledge. Its like playing with kindergarden kids who start screaming when they die
So recognizable. But you play at the wrong time for sure. from 4PM to 10PM the really young kids with daddies creditcard are online, they do not play the game for the game, they only play to troll. This is a true fact. And RIOT will not punish them because RIOT needs those creditcards ;-) You need to play after 10PM well in to midnight, that is how I finally got out of Bronze in to Silver. As for a system in matchmaking,.. I dont know, it will prolong the queue times. But I definitly would prefer to wait 10 minutes to start a ranked game then waste 20+ minutes in game for a surrender. I think an age filter could already work. Just put me in a team with adults instead of 12 year olds…..
: after 5 rounds its almost 100% clear who will win. basicly the only way to come back now is draven, 6 nobles/shapeshifters
Yes,.. but that Draven never comes Meanwhile my opponant has a lvl3 Veigar 1 shotting everything. He must have great tactics ;-)
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: Having multiple 3 stars that have very little synergies doesn't bother me. Instead having one 3 starred key unit (shyvana, rengar, eve, kennen etc.) is usually far more effective. Also having 2 stsr 5 cost is far better than any of the 1 or 2 cost units 3 starred. And no, the game isn't complete rng either. If one can't manage their economy, create valid comps or pivot they will lose games. Ofcourse I guess everything below gold might be dominated by "who gets most 3 stars" instead of players building effective comps or players are really narrowminded in terms which comps they decide to build.
Agreed, if only there was 1% tactic involved in anything you just said. Effective comps of 1 star champs do not work against multiple 2 or 3 star champs. So you still need luck with every champ or comp you try to build. Yes, it is possible (very likely in fact) to go an entire game to stage 5 without ever seeing a second or third champion you need. And yes, I know about the drop rate. But a 2 or 3 gold champion should be possible,.... but its not. Sure,.. just get your 5 gold champ to lvl 2, no problem. Please tell me the actual tactic involved in that instead of the blind luck that is needed. Anyone in gold probably got there before the update. Champ roulette is even worse now after the update.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Man, I do this from the beginning of the season. I only gank if I see some kills in my way or if my teammate know how to behave. Imagine being flamed because you went to your second camp instead of diving at lvl 2 the enemy just who was under 200 HP. I get flamed for choosing to do the drake solo at lvl 4 instead of ganking a pushed lane (by my teammate). I get flamed for not being able to defend myself in my own jungle against the enemy jungler and 1-2 laners ("report jg int"). After all this they still blame me for not ganking them where I need to solo fight vs an enemy with 3 levels above me and almost a full item while my teammate stay behind and wait to ks me. Like now is my job to win his lane and is my fault if I don't win it. Now I take care of my own business and gank when I want. Still remember the name of that player who asked me to gank him and I didn't even finish my first buff without leash. And there was still my fault because they invaded us and the bot run in 0.1 seconds, leaving me alone vs 4 enemies. I was forced to walk to the other buff and when I arrived my mid said that in that minute I was supposed to already gank the mid. --- This is a quality complain made by a jungler.
So recognizable. I love to play jungle too: mute all ;-)
: %%% this game, %%% riot, %%% ranked.
So recognizable ;-) Advice: Stop playing ranked. With a lot a pain and agony I became Silver, took me over 500 games of which 80% is just like you describe. Now I am Silver I just do not play ranked anymore ;-)
: how to report false reportes?
kriegnes (EUW)
: after game chat for TFT?
Because people get toxic if you let them chat.
Rioter Comments
: I wish I had cheat codes for TFT, I suck. We can't manipulate the game itself in any way.
;-) I almost figured it out though. If you start a game at 3 o clock and then take the third champion from the third refresh while you are lvl 3 then and only then that champion can bceome a 3 star. Try it, it works for real ;-)
: There are dozens of us. My colleagues and I all play TFT around lunch time! Note that (like me) not every Rioter has Riot in their name. It's likely you've played with a Rioter before without knowing it!
Aaaaahhh, that would explain a lot. Now it all makes sence. While I am struggeling to find 1 champion to get a lvl 2, my RIOT opponant has the cheat codes and is already on his 5th champion lvl3. Nice,......
: Please help me...! How can I use the border??
RIOT is not very clear in what exactly you buy from tokens, so you need to be very careful with what you buy. I had the same problem once with a Lunar border. As already mentioned, the border you buy only shows if you also have the matching skin. So the Project border will only show if you also have and use the matching Project skin. So it was a waste of your tokens or you need to buy the skin. If you plan on buying the skin than you could wait a while and play Irelia a lot, then maybe you get the project Irelia skin with a discount in your next personal shop. Just be aware when you spend tokens. Buying a chroma skin color will also not work if you do not have the original skin.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: This post will make you mad
I am so mad right now.
Show more

Sunney Drake

Level 221 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion