: ya saying TFT is all "luck" is so false it's funny. Let me guess, it's the only reason you're not challenger? ahahah
Zedant (EUW)
: Just tried TFT Hextech dusgusting,would not recommend.
You know. Its like 6sec duration. If enemy team is squishy, then it works. But if theyhave {{champion:201}} in the front, hes just gonna tank out those 6 sec, and then you will be left with garbage champions {{champion:126}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:164}} vs smh thats actually good. {{champion:201}} (even 2star) utterly counters hextech, because he doesnt need items in the first place, his wall already gives 80% damage reduction from all sources. alternativelly, spread your team apart. Hextech are trash, they get no stats and dont have any good skills (except jinx).
: league can take a huge blow if a big Moba comes out till now it can't die there is no replacement to it but Dota and Dota is really a different game in a sense.
Dota is a moba. Dota is big. Haven't seen a huge blow to league yet. When is the blow coming? please elaborate.
: You can't say any game is really dead. I would say that there are thousands of people playing hours every week of Civilization IV - a great game - but it's just the shadow of its former glory. The same goes for League - League was super popular 5 years ago - and since then players are constantly leaving, at least in the general terms. I'd say that all up to 30 lvl accounts combined have more hours in the game than all accounts above lvl 31 combined. That's simply because in the "new" league meta is not "10 guys have a chance to have fun" - the new meta is "6 guys have fun". It's all more random, more jungle oriented, less skill based and more power-creep'd. If Xerath had Sylas' AP ratios and base damage - he would be picked so much more often just because he's way more fun than the new champions in general. He's about hitting your skillshots, predicting, gives more flexibility into your teamcomp. But the new champions always dominate. This is the League of Power Creep
Dying.... https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/join-us-oct-16th-celebrate-10-years-league > Every day we see about 8 million peak concurrent players in League.* That makes League the biggest PC game in the world—it's even bigger than the top ten games on Steam combined. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Maybe because there are no moba games like League??immagine mmorpgs.There are soo many of them thats why most of them are dead. If 1 good moba game will come out League will die in 1 week.
????????? https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=moba+games good mobas? what? How do you define what a good moba is? and there are so many mmorpgs. Yet Wow is still going strong with 5million players https://www.statista.com/statistics/276601/number-of-world-of-warcraft-subscribers-by-quarter/ Declining? sure. Dead? doesnt seem so.
Nyqvistarn (EUNE)
: BE Overkill!
If you want to donate to charity, go to any charity and donate. Why does riot has to donate for you? They don't. And any company that does is doing so for publicity and/or tax cuts.
: Those are hardly valid arguments. A real argument is: what about people who want to swap champions in champions select because of pick priority but aren't able to due to not being able to pick the champion they want to give to someone else? This is the argument that prevents this from ever being a thing and nothing else. Having to play normals before ranked with a champion would in every other case be a good thing.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=n8cE5xKw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:24:11.041+0000) > > what about people who want to swap champions in champions select because of pick priority but aren't able to due to not being able to pick the champion they want to give to someone else? add an icon next to every summoner name. when pressed you can pick a champion(they selected before bans) for someone else, and immediately swap slots with him.
: Wow it rlly takes some time to get to lvl 5 and you cant forbid people to play what they like LOL, and what about new accs or smurf you forbid them to play ranked aswell
1. new accs are prohibitten from playing ranked already. its why there are lvls. 2. there should be no smurfs.
Tusk (EUNE)
: Testing champions in ranked games.
lv5 is like 30+ games. On how many champions do you have that many games? is that enough for you to even enter ranked(20champs)? on the side note, this was suggested 18927391623876 times, and riot just ignores it.
: The game became unbearable to play.
> [{quoted}](name=ROAD T0 IRON 5,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Pd5XyTM3,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-17T12:28:51.178+0000) > > Lately, if I go to the forum, I can see only negative - about the balancing of heroes, one continuous negative, at least the developers answered someone? NO 1. content people don't go to the forums to complain. You WILL only see complaints in the forums, no matter how good the devs do. 2. there are no devs in EUW forums. And by definition, their job is to develop, rather than sit on the always toxic forums. there are plenty of posts with MOD (community support) answers, which is the best u gonna get in any game. 3. They wouldn't respond even if they were here. Complainers here are very stubborn. If you say ANYTHING against their arguments, they will get defensive and start fighting you, no matter how ignorant and stupid their arguments are. Its just not worth it.
: how to get A+ on sona. wait allies to bring down enemies health then press Q how to get S+ on sona. wait whole 5 enemies to kill your adc. after your adc certainly died and can't no longer steal kills, press R on entire enemy team and get penta kill. it't actually only working for me others still buy these {{item:3174}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3504}} while i buy {{item:3100}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3285}}
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze Never Die,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EnLURhx1,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-15T23:15:55.385+0000) > {{item:3100}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3285}} noob. real men build {{item:3041}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}}
: actually, have control wards not take up a spot, period. sometimes you need control wards even at full build, since you can swap from stats tab to runes tab and more recently to [shudders] eternal$ tab...they could add another slots just for control wards available when pressing a little tab near the trinket. or just add another slot and we bind another key to it and call it a day
: > [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=emPtdcz8,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T12:25:30.380+0000) > > 1 slot taken is a tradeoff... The item gives enough stats plus the wards not to be a tradeoff. Adding more is just straight %%%%ed up.
theres already a lack of supports. having more supports would mean less queue times and less autofills. Yet, you dont want to make life easier for supports so you would have the mentioned benefits. what?....
: i need tips against kassadin
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iadsiWpE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-15T13:24:46.259+0000) > > He has lots of sustain with items and stuff ????????
EULOG1SON (EUNE)
: [Suggestion] Banned from Ranked Games System
Trolling - universal word, used when someone doesn't play the way you want them to.
: Power Creep
> [{quoted}](name=KonstiReturnZ2,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q2cNNQAG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-13T21:54:19.985+0000) > > full AP malphite Has been a thing for a veeeeeery long time. He is more popular now, because everyone builds damage, so its easier to oneshot. There was a time when APs built {{item:3027}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3285}} as core. Now its replaced by {{item:3285}}{{item:3089}} {{item:3165}} , and dont build any tankyness til 4th or even only 6th item. Same for ADs, {{item:3026}} was usually built as 4th or 5th item, now its at best the last, and often adcs dont build any defense at all.
: Riot TR is idiotic
I head that just some of your games (where you got reported) end up shown. and did you get banned for smh else, perhaps. smh unrelataed to chat? That seems likely
JustClone (EUNE)
: When was Ashe not one of the best? As I already told you. Getting 40% cdr on Ashe ult is nothing to joke about. The other benefit is that your W becomes extremely spamable and 24/7 perma-slow on high aoe skill. If you play Comet, like many players do... you may do about 10k damage during the course of the game, with well above 90% land rate. I do not know what is confusing you, son.
well, people have been playing ezreal like that for years. just Q poke for 30% of normal adc's DPS. At least ashe has good utility
: Essence reaver for ad, crit, mana and cdr. Ashe benefits from all of those stats. You take coment, max W and poke with it. Triforce is a core item because you benefit from all of its stats as well and it makes your aa after W deal extra dmg.
> [{quoted}](name=Space Jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PMRpAq1l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T13:51:26.200+0000) > > Essence reaver for ad, crit, mana and cdr. **[insert adc name here]** benefits from all of those stats. You take coment, max [insert a poke skill here] and poke with it. Triforce is a core item because you benefit from all of its stats as well and it makes your aa after [insert a poke skill here] deal extra dmg.
: Nerf Glacial.
pick a strong long range champ -> equip all u can on him -> make all other champs tank while that dude kills their entire team. {{champion:119}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:63}}
: my point is , me having 3 more units and the 6 knights buff should be at least enough to kill some of his units,
knights are just very bad. They neither do dmg, nor tank. In this aspect blademasters are much better. {{champion:266}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3161}}or {{champion:102}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3083}} could probably solo all 7 assasins.
Diävolo (EUW)
: Look, stfu ok? Assassins aren't the most strong champs rn. Adcs are in another level, mages are higher, BRUISERS ARE HIGHER! Kai'Sa is Higher!
kaisa is very trash right now, and has been for several months now.
: > [{quoted}](name=ryandub,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=J98Eikh3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-12T20:17:05.643+0000) > > I don't get the point of your comment or how it adds value for the creator of the post. His point perhaps that in platinum elo renga do not have his burst and do not oneshot adc i 0.25 second. But looking at his match history more likely that he abuse oneshot assassins meta.
as a full ap lux player i find no issues with assassins. Do I get oneshot? yeah. who cares. I oneshot too, sometimes 2 people at the same time, and don't have to be in the middle of the enemy team to do it.
Nolfinisko (EUNE)
: Zilean Jank Build
If only it wasnt so expensive... you can get 40%cdr for it's price.
: Why are Tanks so useless in the Top lane
its not toplane. its tanks in general. with a few exceptions. because, as you said, their items suck.
KakarotDZ (EUW)
: doesn't change the fact that quinn is the first champion in ranking when it comes to winrate top lane of all champions , and adc,, how ironic, also , vayne literally has more winrate than renekton who people are saying is broken , nerf tooo op and trist winrate as of now iss 48.33 it rose up buddy
Quinn is an exception, not the rule. And shes not 1st, not the 2nd either, shes 7th. And vayne is <50% wr in top. with is bad, just like tristana's.
Player 123 (EUNE)
: Take a look at Akali stats. Negative. But she is still one of the strongest picks in Challenger,Gm across all servers, especially EUNE and EUW. Ryze is another example where bad stats meaning nothing to the champ where is played. They can have a free lane due to their kit when they want to, which is why they are strong there. When bruisers were meta some champions also had bad stats, but that's because people were playing them for the first time on lanes where aren't supposed to be at, where bruisers that were played top by mains were bringing that winrate up. Taking winrate into an example to tel me that ADCs top aren't that good and that players are bad at countering is so troll and ignorant. Lanning phase is unplayable because of them and that is where they shine, it's not my issue they throw the lead later or int to have that winrate. The point is about lanning phase being unbearable for melees. There is a reason why ADC's are played on solo lanes in Challenger. So i'm not sure why you think people in Challenger are bad and can't counter them, but here you are telling me it's fine. Are you rank1 smurfing with that account or am i missing something?
why are you bringing up challenger? none of us play there, so its irrelevant. You need to look at silver, gold, plat and maybe diamond. If you balance champs according to challenger, nothing will be balanced anywhere else.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Unranked to Bronze 2 to Gold 4 in 65 games (What I noticed and did). // general thoughts.
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=iBAbArrc,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-09T11:29:22.364+0000) > I know that there are a lot of youtube videos from Challengers and Diamonds saying how they know everything about Bronze and silver elo when they were there _over 5 years ago_ absolute truth
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: I think, you should not complain about randomness in a game-mode which is about randomness.
its not rly about randomness. It's riot's failure to steal a game mode that is already developed elsewhere. Im playing another auto chess game, where theres much less rng. very similar gameplay, but less frustrating.
: where there is RNG there is complexity
? no. Look chess, checkers, go - no rng, and extremely complex.
Rioter Comments
Wannes (EUW)
: Merchandise and age
having pictures on a tie ruins the professional look you want to have by wearing a tie. As for shirts, they have no age limit. A simple T-shirt fits everyone, but a polo is mostly worn by old people. im 28, but %%%% me if i ever wear a polo.
: Yes some kind of reward would be necessary to help this system to work. But I can't agree with the second case, similar like in cs go - overwatch, you have a set time in which you must review the evidence once you accepted the case .. you can go past the time limit if you want, but not under. Basically you need to watch the replay for a set time amount as 5/ 10 min etc. In this case you could say, **"oh yea but then they will just afk for 10 min and randomly choose the punishment at the end of replay"**, * In which case I can tell you they won't, once because since honorable players only access this feature and they have proven to overall have a better general attitude than the average player. * Secondly you are not rewarded just for reviewing the evidence and making a decision, you, as a judge are rewarded for correctly judging a case and fairly punishing a player who deserves it, so players won't be able to abuse the system for the said reward. * Also a high rate of the same decision is required eg. close to 90 % so the "random" decisions, if they ever happen, won't lead to an unfair ban of a player, they'll just lower the decision rate lower than 90% sending the case to be automatically reviewed or judged by riot's staff... how it is today (don't know exactly which of those happen)
> [{quoted}](name=AYAYA CUTE UwU,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T0cWtiKr,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-30T03:56:51.563+0000) > * In which case I can tell you they won't, once because since honorable players only access this feature and they have proven to overall have a better general attitude than the average player. > * Secondly you are not rewarded just for reviewing the evidence and making a decision, you, as a judge are rewarded for correctly judging a case and fairly punishing a player who deserves it, so players won't be able to abuse the system for the said reward. This WAS the case when tribunal was around. Still didn't work. And with the amount of reports in LoL (probably an average of >1/game.) you need A LOT of people to judge. Just a couple of hundred isnt enough.
: ap malp legit oneshots everything ?
As someone who plays AP malp, i can testify that he can NOT oneshot ANYONE with 200MR, UNLESS he is extremely ahead. Talking {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3135}} at 20min. You know whats more bullshit? {{champion:31}} {{item:1401}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} . ult does like 70% hp true dmg :<
: My humble suggestion for improving player experience.
The thing about tribunal is: 1. If there are no rewards, very few ppl would bother 2. of there are rewards, people would just punish randomly, just to get it over with faster. it just doesnt work.
: They are all champions with kit reworks... a rework is any change where an ability was removed and replaced... so all champions memtioned checked out {{champion:266}} was to reduce stat checking nature, improve health, capitalise on his theme, and improve skill depth... all goals of the rework where reached. He might still be difficult to balance but he’s much easier, before aatrox was either op or up with no middle ground, he’s closer to balanced now than ever before {{champion:84}} win rate is affected by difficulty hence is a bad stat to look at... akali is a high skill champion thus will always have a low win rate. Her rework was to decrease stat checking and increase skill depth, both goals where reached. {{champion:55}} goals where to slow her down, add better counter play, add obvert skill expression (she was so fast she looked like it was just a button mash to everyone else), while still retaining her AoE assasin and reset mechanics... all goals where reached and while it alienated some fans that was unavoidable as those fans don’t like how slow she is. {{champion:82}} really easy to counter play... you can get QSS, hourglass, or banshees veil to block his ult (untargetability during the cast time cancels it with full cooldown), you can punish a very weak early game, highly kitable, long cooldowns, his shield relies on being low so a backloaded cc chain or burst can kill him, his ult is outright bad in situations where your team loses the 4v4 or multi carry teams, if he’s behind he can’t safely ult anyone. Plenty of counter play, not impossible to balance. {{champion:39}} again same as above difficult champions naturally have a low win rate. And her mechanics aren’t difficult to balance, Riot ditched the ones that where, she doesn’t really have anything that is out of the ordinary tbh {{champion:31}} his E went from a toggled flat AoE on attack to 3 hits of % AoE and slow on activation, and his R stacking mechanic was completely reworked. So yeah it was a rework, probably the lightest one on the list but it changed a lot of core components on him and completely changed his playstyle. {{champion:107}} it was reverted because the rework failed, personally a decision I disagree with but regardless. ___ All reworks that have failed have been reworked again or reverted... just cause you don’t like a champion doesn’t make the rework a failure. If a rework has reached all its goals it’s a success, even if it’s still difficult to balance (seriously what is easy to balance, there’s no champion that hasn’t been an issue at someone point)... and if they are still an issue that means a second rework is needed not a revert.
lel please. by your definition every champion was reworked at some point. You are confusing skill reworks with a champion rework. e.g. Ezreal's W was reworked, but it didn't significantly change his gameplay - skill rework. AAtrox entire kit was reworked and his gameplay is completely different now - champion reworked. Just because you think that "all goals of the rework where reached", doesnt mean it was a success. A success is when the community in general approves of it, which is definitely not the case with most reworks. Some good examples of this are Maokai's ult, warwick, poppy (any it because poppy before rework was unusable to begin with). I exagerated that all reworks fail just to drive my point home, there are definitely oens that were great, but they are lost in between failures {{champion:13}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:14}}
Slaggmus (EUW)
: hey kha is on the weak side (51% winrate) lets buff hes Q with 5-20dmg per rank. HEY shaco has been on 48-49% winrate the last 4months lets not buff him cause hes not populor anyways.
winrate is not always a good indicator of how good a champion does. {{champion:35}} average player has 100s of games with him, so his winrate will be higher {{champion:81}} average player has very few games, so his winrate will be lower. Ideally you want a champion to be balanced between those two.
: {{champion:51}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:143}} The vast majority of reworks have been successful... it’s quite rare for them not to be. And this is excluding good reworks which people don’t like for whatever reason.. {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:31}} where all fully successful reworks that reached all of their goals Only reworks that have actually failed are {{champion:96}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:57}} that’s still a minority, and all of these are minor GUs, which riot have stopped doing cause they failed so much... no VGU has actually been a complete failure
why do you list random champs? You list literally small changes to kits - that aren't reworks, but just balancing changes. {{champion:266}} was and still is a nightmare to balance {{champion:84}} same as aatrox. check her winrate {{champion:55}} same as above {{champion:82}} is broken AF, with mechanics that are impossible to balance {{champion:39}} 45% winrate coz mechanics are impossible to balance {{champion:31}} never got a major rework, only some veeery minor changes {{champion:107}} is one of very few exceptions that **WORKS** i can't be bothered enough to list all teh champs who were reworked into shit/OP/pain to balance champs. Reworks that actually worked can be counter with one hand.
: No he is right he needs a rework and he is getting one. You realise that rework he got was the same as swain, akali, and aatrox... litterally just to keep him in a spot where he can be ignored until the full VGU happened. His thematic is terrible (trickster who barely uses that in his kit unless you go ap), he’s stat checky (validates him for a rework in general), he’s obnoxious to play against when he’s strong, he feels horrible to play when he isn’t strong... he really needs a rework. And it won’t be like aatrox... what happened with that rework was Riot where removing toxicity and it was all coming from his W which made him aatrox... with shaco riot won’t be removing toxicity but instead building onto shaco so that he can actually get the tools to be what he’s meant to be... it’d prob be closer to Warwick or Taric than to aatrox. And you forget shaco mains aren’t the only ones who have to put up with him, for every time you play shaco 5 people play against him, so people who don’t play shaco are as important as those who do play him... people who play vs shaco want him to be fair, people who play shaco want him to be viable... Riot needs to operate in that middle ground so his opinion is just as important as yours
When did riot do a successful rework? NEVER
Nar7ia (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jaPs6i5x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-28T20:21:49.544+0000) > > adcs are not nice people. Yeah maybe because we get a lot of autofilled supports who make tons of mistakes but rather flame us :)
> [{quoted}](name=Nar7ia,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jaPs6i5x,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-07-29T05:59:35.171+0000) > > Yeah maybe because we get a lot of autofilled supports who make tons of mistakes but rather flame us :) yeah and autofilled adcs dont make a ton of mistakes? But we're nice enough to not take their farm (half of which they miss anyway) or kills (that we earned for them). Yet if by chance we lose the lane, adcs flame supports, even if they have 50farm at 10mins, get caught by every poke, die 3 times in 10min.
: $$$ from Little Legends
i believe SR is a better cash cow than TFT. You cant buy champ/skins for TFT like u can for SR, the only thing is little legends. Until they make champs skins for TFT at least.
Cräfty (EUW)
: Like I said, no offense. I didn't mean it in a bad way! But looking to your op.gg profile, anyone can tell you're not experienced enough to know what's exactly wrong with the SoloQ system. Besides, my arguments are already in my thread, no need to repeat myself. But again, I apologize if I offended you in any way, that was not my intention. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
did you read what i said? any info from op.gg is only used to dismiss the other person when out of arguments. It indicates youdont have any counter-arguments, so you just belittle the other person with his rank, and think its a valid argument. its not. **its not an argument.**
Tarolock (EUNE)
: you can disable the teamchat by default in the options since the last update
i know. idc about flamers. other people, though, do - and then come here and complain.
: >Separate SoloQ from DuoQ First of all one person can't win whole game, especially in higher elos, that's why people duo to increase their chance of winning even more, bring back solo carrying or it will be major problem for people, second Duos are matched with people on enemy that have higher mmr. >Limit autofills per game and balance the autofills in each time I agree on that, I would rather have longer search than get autofilled. >Rework the MMR system from the ground Yup the MMR is system is old, which they "fixed" in 2019 (LP gains are associated with MMR), they should just re-work it completely. >Stop focusing on what's said in game chat and focus more on actual gameplay and its consequences The problem with it is that flaming is straightforward and can be banned automaticaly, feeding/trolling isn't, and many people just report their teammates bcs they had bad matchup/game.
he only complains about duoQ, because he doesnt have a duo to play with. There is little argument why duoQ would affect the game overall. In my opinion, trolls and smurfs are far far more impactful to games than enemy duoQs.
Cräfty (EUW)
: ***
when someone has no argument he does one of the following: 1. check person's rank if that doesnt work 2. check the champs he plays if that doesnt work 3. check his match history. these are not arguments, its just you dismissing someone just because **you dont agree **with him.
Cräfty (EUW)
: SoloQ: My suggestions on how to fix it
heres tips how to make league less toxic: 1. move chat screen from bottom left side to top left side 2. immediately restrict chat for someone who uses anything thats unsportsmanslike: %%%, %%%%, %%%%%%, trash, report, troll, int and so forth. Just for that game, and it would be effective immediately. 3. disable enter key. instead of enter you would have to use shift+`+*+enter. There should be no option to change this keybind. there you go.
: oh boy can't wait to get killed in 1 second instead of 2 by one ability and an auto attack
so ur logic is.... lets nerf assasins til they cant assasinate anything? and complain about shyvana? shes like... the most useless jgl right now.
: I'm not sure yet how these changes will affect her, but I'd imagine it could lead to a lot of level 2-3 kills with aggressive supports (maybe a thresh or leona). Overall I'd like to see a shift in her power since I personally think that her early is not weak enough for the power she packs in the midgame. While I do think changing her E is a good idea I'd like to see a change like "Doesn't do damage if enemy doesn't hit a wall" and her E not giving a stack of her W. The damage she deals if the enemy hits a wall should probably be around the damage she deals right now and go up by 30% (compared to live) when maxed out.
lv2-3 this change will giver her 30ish extra damage on her E. It wont affect her early game much, if at all. > Condemn (E) wall damage increased from 100% increased damage to 150% increased damage http://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/07/724-pbe-update-tentative-balance-changes.html
: Another vayne buff with a 50% change.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eQAmWIun,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-26T20:23:29.207+0000) > > Earlier this year vayne got the 50% reduction on q while in R. She went from a strong lategame hypercarry into a unkillable permastealthed god champion. > > Then along came the rageblade nerf and the change which made her get 50% w reduction at level 16. Which didn't make a big difference due to her lategame not changing at all and the rageblade nerfs making a small decrease to her disgustingly op dps. The thing about it is... its not difficult to counter {{item:2055}} {{item:3364}} . Literally 1 button. As for her E, its not that big of a deal. She builds AS, so her E doesnt scale well, and she doesnt max E first, so base dmg is garbage until level14., And after, its minuscule in comparison to her AA dmg. Riot does shit job in every single thing, but you pick smh that isnt an issue? why?
: Being a beginner in League SUCKS
Its sad really, but majority of players in the beginning are: - alts who got their mains banned for toxicity -bots -smurf accounts that are much higher level than you. its really really sad, and what makes it even worse is that Riot gives 0 shit about it.
Show more

Super Hooker

Level 154 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion