Litje (EUW)
: As someone who plays Lee Sin quite often, I'm not quite sure this is representative of every Lee Sin player. Yes, it is true many people in low ELO pick the champions you mentioned for showboating, so to speak. But Lee Sin especially is a viable pick now that some junglers (Rek'sai/Gragas) have seen changes. Sure Nidalee and Elise are more reliable IMO, but there is a place for Lee, just like there is every champion. Whilst I understand the sentiment of this post, that is, frustration at a lack of true champion/game mastery. It is unfair to base your opinion on other players, and the champion, because of past experiences. To me, if at all, this post should be redirected at BM, and bad players, as meme worthy as that is. When there are people that encourage BM in the community I.E Trick2g etc, it is to be expected. And this "tanky" mention, any champion can be played that way, Lee Sin especially. That is just a refusal on the players part. Overall this is, to me, an example of an unfair bias against three champions and their players. Even if there may be a higher than average ratio of poor players on them (think skill-cap, game knowledge and meta).
> [{quoted}](name=Krepo x Mikyx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dkVox1Rr,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-09-09T09:19:14.936+0000) > > As someone who plays Lee Sin quite often, I'm not quite sure this is representative of every Lee Sin player. Yes, it is true many people in low ELO pick the champions you mentioned for showboating, so to speak. But Lee Sin especially is a viable pick now that some junglers (Rek'sai/Gragas) have seen changes. Sure Nidalee and Elise are more reliable IMO, but there is a place for Lee, just like there is every champion. > > Whilst I understand the sentiment of this post, that is, frustration at a lack of true champion/game mastery. It is unfair to base your opinion on other players, and the champion, because of past experiences. > > To me, if at all, this post should be redirected at BM, and bad players, as meme worthy as that is. When there are people that encourage BM in the community I.E Trick2g etc, it is to be expected. And this "tanky" mention, any champion can be played that way, Lee Sin especially. That is just a refusal on the players part. > > Overall this is, to me, an example of an unfair bias against three champions and their players. Even if there may be a higher than average ratio of poor players on them (think skill-cap, game knowledge and meta). only a handful of junglers in the world are able to pick lee sin in competitive and now you sitting in diamond ,plat or gold whatever and say he is viable. if you could play lee you would be much higher in elo
Rioter Comments
: I like tyler a lot hes really entertaining but i really don't believe he should get unbanned. I mean if u don't reform after 18 banned accounts than you don't deserve an unban. Riot gave him enough chances.
> [{quoted}](name=CriticalTroll,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yPEjjLrV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-09-03T13:38:25.358+0000) > > I like tyler a lot hes really entertaining but i really don't believe he should get unbanned. I mean if u don't reform after 18 banned accounts than you don't deserve an unban. Riot gave him enough chances. thats not true. do you remember Incarnation. one of the most toxic players on euw. who ddos'd challenger games. so he became challenger number1. he was permanently banned from competitive. The same dude... nowadays known as Jensen is the midlaner for C9 and will probably play at worlds this year. if a player like Jensen who destroyed the euw challenger scene for several months with ddosing ... then there is a chance tyler can be unbanned
Doomley (EUW)
: no. Permanent bans are just that. Permanent.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yPEjjLrV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-03T11:43:12.807+0000) > > no. Permanent bans are just that. Permanent. thats not true. do you remember Incarnation. one of the most toxic players on euw. who ddos'd challenger games. so he became challenger number1. he was permanently banned from competitive. The same dude... nowadays known as Jensen is the midlaner for C9 and will probably play at worlds this year.
SimonRuby (EUW)
: I got put in a lower priority que for 5x20 minutes per match but at the end i had 10x20minutes! >:(
well people would jsut go in this queue even so they dont intend to play a round so they wont have a punishment
Le Termi (EUW)
: What was your first champion you played?
nunu top or maybe xin xao adc.
: How far can Mechanics carry you?
if you stomp every lane because your mechanics are really fcking good he can get atleast dia+.
Encrux (EUW)
: My unpopular opinion is that the hate about dynamic queue is completely unjustified for a **vast majority** of the playerbase and is simply abused as an excuse for the inability to climb the ladder just like premade bots, feeding lanes, trolls, afks or any other reason, when in reality, it's just normal to "be stuck" in an elo you belong into. btw, nice post, I like that idea :D
> [{quoted}](name=Encrux,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PfsyAhJk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-14T11:50:37.846+0000) > > My unpopular opinion is that the hate about dynamic queue is completely unjustified for a **vast majority** of the playerbase and is simply abused as an excuse for the inability to climb the ladder just like premade bots, feeding lanes, trolls, afks or any other reason, when in reality, it's just normal to "be stuck" in an elo you belong into. > > btw, nice post, I like that idea :D the ladder lsot the value for most of the players. measure the exact skill of someone is important. if someone gets gold with premades and someone with the same skill stucks in silver but who plays soloq... then something is wrong. the ladder doesn't measure your skill good enough. I would be satisfied if they would give us 2 seperated ladders for party and solo MMR. the matchmaking could be the same.
: Ranked games
dont paly super difficult champs. play champs with easy mechanics and learn the basics til you got diamond+. Annie, Mundo, Sona ,Ashe/Tristana, Vladimir and Volibear are awesome for your elo. Don't touch vayne ,ezreal ,Draven ,Yasuo ,Riven, Yasuo ,Zed and co.
Dlnzu (EUNE)
: When your toplaner is pushing his lane to enemy turret and says to your jungler: "GANK ME NOOB!" Like....what...? O.o
> [{quoted}](name=Dlnzu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zQz8gayA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-13T13:44:06.586+0000) > > When your toplaner is pushing his lane to enemy turret and says to your jungler: "GANK ME NOOB!" > > Like....what...? O.o towerdive? depends but pre6 towerdives can be executed. if the enemy toplaner isnt full hp anymore. or jsut push with him so u deny the enemy toplaner like 1-2 waves while he cant get the caster minions.
Dlnzu (EUNE)
: When your toplaner is pushing his lane to enemy turret and says to your jungler: "GANK ME NOOB!" Like....what...? O.o
> [{quoted}](name=Dlnzu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zQz8gayA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-13T13:44:06.586+0000) > > When your toplaner is pushing his lane to enemy turret and says to your jungler: "GANK ME NOOB!" > > Like....what...? O.o towerdive? depends but pre6 towerdives can be executed. if the enemy toplaner isnt full hp anymore
: People smurfing in my 99% of my games
probably because the ladder isn't worth to grind because dynamic queue. the problem was there before but in this season there are more smurfs than ever before
MonsefMA (EUW)
: just wait, people even in diamond are picking her up now, they just noticed how strong she is with the gunblade, you pick akali because her she has so much snowballing potential that is more achievable than the others. once she hits lvl 6 she can rome any lane and generate more and more power. and if she is about to fail a trade she'll throw her twilight shroud and run away.
wtf you can roam all lanes and generate more and more power? cmon thats probably the case in lower elos.
MonsefMA (EUW)
: She is unhealthy, her kit offers nothing but damage, no utility. her "early" game is pre-6, her power spike is giant and also yes CC can solve this issue but it won't stop her for too long, she can jump back in and heal, also there are 4 other people in a team, not just akali, who can build talky after Gunblade and other ap item ala, void staff.
the you would consider zed and talon as unhealthy .... you would consider nearly every assassin unhealthy. ofc she offers only utility. imagine she would have cc. then she would be broken. but a carry with nothing else then damage ,with a weak early game. why not?
DaveRod (EUW)
: Is Alistar mid/top still viable?
no. they nerfed him for toplane. you cant w autoattack anymore and proc the sheen.
MonsefMA (EUW)
: Yeah but she shouldn't be left in such a state that can be extremely unhealthy to the game. Also its fine if a only a few people enjoy/play her most of the time, but she WILL be a ban/pick at some time, like possibly now, because people will always find a way to abuse akali.
she is not unhealthy. you are probably gold- bronze. so your mates dont know howto deal with her once she get fed. she is an assassin who has to jump in the middle of your team. cc her and kill her. if you split and get caught by doing this.... you deserve to die. get vision control, abuse her weak ,really weak early game and don't get caught once she got her core item. Once she has 1-2 kills... ofc she can take over the game.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: E-cigarettes, while currently accepted to be safer than normal cigarettes, still have a negative impact on your health. There's not enough science yet to determine exactly what the long term effects of smoking e-cigarettes are, but most likely they aren't positive. The removal of Graves' cigar is simply due to the very strict anti-smoking laws there are in various countries. I don't think introducing e-cigarettes would bypass these laws in this case.
we also have champs who drink alot (Gragas) , we have champs without any hygiene which isnt healthy aswell. etc etc. we could go on and discuss
MonsefMA (EUW)
: Akali: One Of League's most problematic Champion
she is fine and has enough reliable counterplay wtf
: As being a mid lane main, the most played champions in bronze to gold (I dont know much about higher divisions) are (in ascending order) 1. Yasuo 2. Zed 3. Katarina 4. Lux 5. Occassional viegar, leblanc, Swain 6. Vladmir From the above list, I can say that as playing ziggs you wouldnt stand a chance against anyone except lux or maybe viegar, and hence (although he is a well rounded champion and can MAYBE do something in teamfight) he wont be able to perform as these champions do. If you are going to play casually, then go ahead and play ziggs but not in ranked, it would be inviting trouble. (Seriously, I hate yasuo myself as he ruins my ahri)
you can farm in every matchup you just mentioned. a good ziggs will be even in every matchup. But his damage is unreliable because everything is a skillshot. so this will be a problem vs better players. but his laning isnt bad. he can lane vs everything with the long range waveclear.
: #12 Thresh World. D1 Euw soloq Stream =]
how can you think that you are the number 12 thresh in the world wtf. you can put nearly every pro above you.
: Why does Vladimir have such a low win rate in ranked?
because he is not that easy to play like peopel think he is
: Ban Smurfs
or they just have no drive to grind the worthless ass ladder since dynamic queue so they play offroles on smurfs etc. ?
Four Star (EUW)
: How do deal with constant anxiety?
just play league man or visit 9gag.
Just Cat (EUW)
: Is Kalista bad or I just suck?
kalista sucks yeah. but you also sucks. you could win with any adc vs anything in silver.
Speedy59 (EUW)
: How to lane against Zilean as a melee champ mid?
the bombs are really a slow skill shot and they have a small radius. its easy to dodge.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Everytime I see Sol in my team Im happy. Because it means that player has 30+ games on him and lot of practice. And good Aurelion Sol can carry in lategame harder than Azir.
no just no. azir lategame is way stronger if he is capable of playing azir well
: Zed only player goes AFK when he dies first in lane/jungler and he is still not banned.
pretty sure he has the low priority queue... he has to wait 20 min before he can search for a game
: When a team has a lee sin....
Lee sin is one of the most difficult champs in the game. only few people and onetrick ponies are capable of playing him on a high level. I would say only 15 pros worldwide are capable of playing lee sin in competitive.
: There was an HUGE accident happening in France ( Nice, the name of the town ). A member of ISIS take over a Truck and ran over 80 people. Most of them died. Entire families where teared apart. Horrible. You can't make jokes about that.
: bug i want my lp back
didnt u reake ebcause they had an afk mid and top?
Aikki (EUW)
: Had a teammate say things like ''trucks are funny'' to a French enemy
I dont get it? whats wrong with sayign trucks are funny. flaming and telling people to "go kill yourself" is toxic agreed. but I don't get that with the trucks ??
: I want to mention the fact that Hecarim and Rengar can still gank even with wards. Rengar has straight up invisibility to avoid them entirely, and Heca is too fast for you to be able to run anywhere. And placing wards in the first place against these champs is damned near impossible.
btw why we dont see rengar and heca in competitive ? because teams can use wards
: I want to mention the fact that Hecarim and Rengar can still gank even with wards. Rengar has straight up invisibility to avoid them entirely, and Heca is too fast for you to be able to run anywhere. And placing wards in the first place against these champs is damned near impossible.
imrpove your warding, 2 ward the camps and you know on which side on the map the rengar will be. so you play passive .
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Supp4Pizza,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9ntnEOWZ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-07-20T10:36:55.537+0000) > > if someone fails and falls behind. he shouldnt have an easy time to comeback. Do you expect that laning etc shouldnt matter and you can turn all the shit around with 1 teamfight? > srsly This is where you are wrong. Thing is. I am doing ok in my lane, Im even or I have 1-2 kill advantage or I have cs advantage, or even both. None of this matters, soon 5/0 Heca or Rengar comes gank me and oneshots me even under tower. Counterplay? Next to none. Or in case of Yasuo. I'am 1/0, 2/0, sometimes even 3/0 if my jungler helps. None of this matters. He completes PD or Trinity and my lane is over no matter I have 3 kills advantage and equal cs. He just finish this item, use Q twice on minions, E towards you, aa, Q, (W if you tried to trade), E+Q on you, R and you are dead. So why are my enemies allowed to comeback because their jungler/toplaner get same advantage like me in my lane, but they have champions that snowball extremely hard from this advantage?
because he played better than you if he gets faster fed. or your teammates feeds more than the opponent mate. a 4-0 rengar deserves to oneshot everyone who is squichy. if the game wouldn't be snowbally the rengar pick who can oneshot people in 0.5 seconds midair would be more useless. He should be a threat! And counterplay? visioncontrol.
: The game feels way too snowbally nowadays.
if someone fails and falls behind. he shouldnt have an easy time to comeback. Do you expect that laning etc shouldnt matter and you can turn all the shit around with 1 teamfight? srsly
: Best supports to carry silver
what is difficutl with leona? her zenithblade has an insane hitbox and its way easier to hit then thresh or blitz grab. leona is the pubstomper in lowelo!
jaycer97 (EUNE)
: Champions and runes are way too expensive. Just look at new leveling system. You can get 30 level by playing like 120-150 games. And when you get 30 level, ranked gets unlocked. But you simply can't play it, because you need much more time to get runes and those 16 min champions for ranked queue. You end up with like 6-9 champions when you reach level 30 (unless you buy only 450-1350 ones). But for new players all those cheap champions are very boring, and most fun to play champions cost like 4800+ ip. You have to play a lot of games after getting level 30, to get yourself prepared for rankeds. The fact that you get like 60ip from 30min win, or 70ip from 40-50 min defeat is just insane. Looks like we have to play this game 24/7 to get the champions we need.
thats bs. you can get the cheapies champs + standard rune pages
: Ip Farming Speed is Insanely bad
its free to play but common riot needs to get money somehow. once they don't receive moeny from the player base.... the game will become worse and worse... so spend money. I spend like 200€ in over 6000 hours playtime. Thats totally ok and fine
: Sona broken with the update?
she is easy to play but that doesnt make her broken. she will be viable in competitive play. like 6 other supports. do the other supports needs a nerf? SOna needed a buff. She was only a soloq champ and not even close to viable in competitive. a flawless thresh or bard player are as strong as her. but they are more difficult to play. An average thresh /bard player will have problems vs an average sona player. because she is easy to play. But we expect champs to be played on the full potential if we talk about balancing. So do we balance around low diamond- bronze or do we balance for master+. In master+ areas she is viable and not broken
: http://i.imgur.com/jlzTY5J.png?1 Huh? Its unique. Edit: It isn't oh dear God.
15% on shield and heal isnt unique. its the base stat of that item
: Your Warwick rework concept?
ww ult has to be like it is. The other parts of his kit is boring. His ult is really good and punihs bad players without qss
: he at least was weaker early game... Now level 2 Ryze hits you a 100+ damage Q up your face and that shit resets every ability he casts. I mean, seriously a 100% damage increase off flux buff? That's stupid, a AP caster, semi-tanky, having ~1 K damage Q's ready, well, almost all the time. I'm sick of this keyboard spam fest toxic kit they give to Ryze... When they want to keep this sort of kit, at least don't give him power to deal over 5 K damage in a combo.
how can ryze hit you with q, he can't throw it to you if you stand behind minions.
Allisrem2 (EUW)
: Adding decals in League
: I need coaching/advice from a Diamond+ Riven main
learn the animation canceling. Riven has like 70 different combos with animation canceling a certain spell etc.... learn the mechanics
: Should Kalista get her passive back...
If she becomes viable in pro play than she will be broken in soloq.
: 2v5 ranked ... Gold division...
why you didnt make remake...
: The new ryze
In terms of soloq he isnt op. LCS level - probably... His ult needs coordination and can't be abused as much as in a competitive environment
umadbruuh (EUNE)
: I'm sick of this
A fcking normal game? wtf
NeroSykes (EUW)
: Do something about ranked trolls maybe?
ur reaction was super stupid lol
: Suggestion: Two Possible Solution for having AFKS/ragequits in Series.
If I am in my series and we would play bad. I jsut would force someone go afk so I get a loss prevented. lol Also we would get an elo inflation. Every time someone gains elo.... someone has to lose elo. loss prevented cant be spammed
Show more

Supp4Pizza

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion