: Yet another "Why I have been banned" thread (Banned 14 days without any verbale abuse in the log)
Well you heard it guys. Calling someone dumb/stupid 2 times is now ,,extreme toxicity".
: how can i do this to my client?
Install boku no pico
: The future of LoL
Light Show (EUNE)
: Carrying games? Bitch please this is not dota. You can't carry alone no matter who you are.
Yeah what is boosting, smurfing and streaming diamonds playing low elo games? Carrying solo is obviously impossible.
: ***
Well they have a server AND their own moba pic related http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/17/178515/2419751-tumblr_mej3caz9JR1rk0u1wo1_1280.png
: *Moves bishop* your turn
*punches you in the face* Puncheckmate
: >Now I will treat every Morde's pick as a troll and dodge If you think the prospect of you losing LP and getting high queue timers scares me, you are mistaken ^^ Oh, btw.: {{champion:82}}: 56.15% winrate {{champion:222}}: 52.8% winrate So TECHNICALLY, someone who picks mordekaiser, does more for his team than someone who picks jinx :D
No, TECHNICALLY you're assuming all the mordes go bot. Hint: they don't
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: Stop using "we are human" as an excuse for flaming
Y-yeah! Stop writing mean things in my hugbox game!
: 14 days ban
Doesn't really matter for you because you won't be getting season rewards anyway
INT3RL0P3R (EUNE)
: Im f*cking done
Don't bother making threads here. Most people on the boards are people that get upset about some bad words on their screens. They simply want the game to be one big hugbox where everyone is nice to everyone. As long as you write words that upset them they'll be more happy to permaban you
Medkar (EUW)
: I posted the link in reply to his comment, doesn't seem like extreme toxicity to me ... Or at least not enough to warrant an insta 14 day ban ... Is there any chance a rioter comes by and explains the situation?
Not really. Ask support or something
Medkar (EUW)
: How are the chatlogs relevant to the severity/fequency of the bans ? Question isn't about why I got banned, I deserved it because of my attitude, but why I get 14 days when my last ban was more than 2 years ago, which also conveniently takes away all my rewards for this season. I deserve to be warned and I guess punished but this just feels harsh when I put 2 years of play without any major negative event.
Maybe cilion already said it (not reading his walls of text) but you can get insta 14 day ban for extreme toxicity
Medkar (EUW)
: First ban in 2 years, 14 days right away ?
Obligatory ,,Post chatlogs'' comment
: Investigator Erekton skin idea
That title tho Investigator erection
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=664VCs3c1HU
What a time to be alive. Truly amazing
Kyok (EUNE)
: Disqualified from gettin end season reward becasue of shitty ISP.
candoodle (EUW)
: to all those QQ ing about not getting season rewards
>“When Voyboy works to raise suicide awareness, he gets twelve thousand dollars and hailed as a hero,” commented /u/Hunter_S_Machete bitterly. “But when I pay $12,000 to hire several people to personally make my jungler aware of suicide, I’m ‘toxic,’ banned from competitive play, and even ‘detained’ by ‘police.’” topkek
Northmund (EUW)
: Really? Is that on PBE or on live servers?
PBE along with the project skins and some other changes i already forgot
Rioter Comments
Dr Sugar (EUW)
: The only problem here is that Rito keeps adding damage EVERYWHERE. Everytime they change something, is always fucking more damage. Darius and Garen need changes? Moar damage. Zeke is a weak item? Moar damage. New items? Moar damage. Bruisers don't deal assassin-like damage with just two items? Rework black Cleaver for moar damage Tanks too strong? Nerf tank items so they take moar damage. Tanks/bruisers too weak? Moar damage. Jungle items feels weak? Moar fucking damage It started back in S4 when they buffed all the ad items making adcs over the top, and they keep to go go down this way since then. Abominations like the new Devourer or release Luden's Echo are a result of that. I wish Rito finally realized that no one likes "messy 4 seconds teamfights" where everyone simply throw everything they have and everybody blows up.
Well the tank meta was pretty annoying so thank god
Svempe007 (EUW)
: so ,,don't say anything that would make my opinion seem bad'' like that guy did?
So you don't care about the opinions of others? Then why post your opinion in a forum when you don't care? As you said no one can convince you that 4 people are enough to surrend a game. You just want people to agree with you. Oh and this has been suggested many times and it obviously won't be implemented.
Ebola san (EUNE)
: Remove thesurrender button
I agree. I mean it's just useless. No one uses the button. Most people just write /ff anyway.
Ebola san (EUNE)
: That means _"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION"_ not _"AGREE WITH ME"_ . Damn, i can't reason with you. Stop replying.
so ,,don't say anything that would make my opinion seem bad'' like that guy did?
SuperMuci (EUNE)
: Nevermind i will stop playing this game !
Right. See you in two weeks
Solash (EUW)
: I made a Vikbor
Can someone tel me how to filter those?
Eveninn (EUW)
: Why you no say gg? :(
I only say it on 40-50 min games because otherwise it was most likely an one sided game
: Describe your sex life with a champion's ability
I don't know almost any names but here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK8DbRu2ZYg
: All you AFK'ers out there, what the hell are you guys/girls doing if you're leaving a game?
Nsori (EUW)
: Thnx for the love ^_^. It's not guaranteed though. If it's guaranteed I would play it.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Custom_game it's guaranteed
Nsori (EUW)
: Hi ^_^
OP here's a tip since everyone on here is salty and only tells you how bad you are for leaving a BOT GAME: Play custom and name it something like ,,i may have to afk'' or just play with full bot rooms. I'm pretty sure you don't get bans for custom games.
Lsayu (EUNE)
: Lol, good for you. Cheers for reducing people to a pair of boobs!
Cheers for being homosexual!
: yeah because harassing people always motivates them to do teamwork, right? just like in real life! and tribunal obviously punishs everyone who _"plays bad"_, thats what summoner code always is for, right? to punish noobs for...being noob, right? Go tribunal go!
: Let me play my way and I let you play yours. Your "constructive criticism" is useless. If someone wants to improve he knows what he did wrong and you annoy him. If he doesn't want to improve he won't understand and you annoy him. The end result is the same. A smartass is annoying.
So is a dumbass that does the same mistake 10 times.
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: "Last pick support"
Because everything else is better if you want to actually carry. Except if you play something like LB support
: Nasus ap not strong? what are you smoking brah? I want some too it works well for you lol.. And why is the Nasus forced to play tank? He plays for himself to have fun not to win the game for you lol stop smoking shitt and be real
Wasn't there some rule that says you can't have fun at the expense of others or something? But yeah ap nasus sounds fine especially in aram where you can't get stacks anyway.
: lol I don't play ranked, I play for fun, not for anything else. I don't have to justify Udyr, if Riot wanted him nerfed, they'd nerf him. He's broken because of Sated Devourer, other than that, not at all.
Ranked is fun. And you don't have to but you're trying to justify him. And yes devourer made him broken.
: No, I intended to reply to this post, because it seems to be your opinion, that people flame bad players...that may be so, or not, it doesn't matter...my point is, if someone flames that much, he cannot be playing well himself, thats technically impossible for the reasons stated above.
I flame and play well. And OP said WW was intentionally feeding. And have you even thought that maybe MAYBE he wrote that while he was dead or going back to lane?
: Oh stop being so pedantic. A person who is fighting on a front line, when flanked, will have a much harder time dealing with the fight in general. Take the Battle of Cannae as an example, Hannibal used a double flanking method to surround a massive Roman Army, and as a result, won the battle. Flanking is a good tactic to use on Udyr, it doesn't matter whether you completely surround him, even having one in front, and one behind, you'll still be able to kite him to death with decent CC and intelligent plays.
You know you're right when you have to use examples from history to justify your broken champ in a videogame. Why don't you just call it a day here and go abuse him in ranked?
: And what makes you sure he played any better? Because: If I take my hands off my mouse and QWER, I cannot fight. In fact, I cannot even lasthit minions any more. No one can, because those are the controls of the game. And noone can efficiently control his champion in a game where decisions hinge on seconds, and simultaneously take his hands off the controls long enough, to type so many lines of insults and report-threats.
: Are you stupid? I never said you needed 5 people to kill Udyr. I said you needed to kite him, even two people is enough, if you do it right, you can kill him with ease. 3 people is the most recommended amount though. You can kill anyone in a 5v1 (Exception goes to Kayle with Sated Devourer) Go be an idiot somewhere else.
> if you're surrounding him and attacking him from all sides >2 people
: That's the whole point of kiting. To stop him doing that. He can't chase multiple people at once, if you're surrounding him and attacking him from all sides, running away when he gets near, he'll be completely unable to stop you.
,,if you 5v1 him he will die'' You're onto something detective
: 3x 14 day suspensions in one year? How is it possible that i havent received a permanent one yet?
Don't waste your time here OP. People here defend intentional feeders and will be happy to see anyone who says 1 bad word to them permabanned. That way they feel superior and more mature. Just make a smurf or something.
Weenaru (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Breadsticks,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FsIYErOW,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-09T12:56:26.092+0000) People need to learn that they don't always get what they want and that if they aren't willing to play every role then they should stick to teambuilder instead of going to ranked. This is the exact reason for why I started maining 3 roles. Yet, I keep seeing people who say that they only do 1 role, like that role was reserved for them. Anyway, even in those times I end up having to ADC (my absolute worst role. If I do that, I can pretty much guarantee that I won't win the lane), I'll still do it because it is needed, and noone else can. But yeah, when a friend and I do premade together and we are left with bot, we usually go with troll-ish champs (only in normal games). With that, I mean that neither of us are good ADCs, so we end up going with 2 bruisers kill-lane style. Most people think we're gonna troll, but we actually do better like that than with a normal adc/supp pair.
I've gotten to gold 3 times with 3 different roles (one role per account) If you're good at whatever you're playing(except maybe support) you can easily carry even if you ,,troll'' (2 mid/top/whatever)
Bombardox (EUW)
: Im climbing divisions so hardly
: so faker is allowed to carry a 1 vs 9 in lck
Offtopic stuff in offtopic? Not today!
: What 4800 ip champ should i get.
just buy teemo 3 times duh
Shiroe x (EUW)
: So you would rather have an old, out-dated HUD and never improve the game for people? If you don't like what they are doing then leave.
Yes, i'd rather have an old, oud-dated HUD that works great than shitty new one. And unlike you shit eaters i'm trying to return the old one. And no i won't leave but i'm at least going to try unlike you.
Shiroe x (EUW)
: If you can't adapt then see ya. It's not hard to get use to the new HUD, go into a custom game buy some items, look/learn the new stats window. where different stats are ect. it's not hard.
I'm looking forward to the moment where riot will change everything to shit and i'll just say ,,u just gotta adapt'' I'm sorry but some people don't like eating shit
: When wil Yi get a real nerf ?
>tank more than a late game maokai into the trash it goes
ANßU (EUW)
: 1 match 4 Toxic Players
Show more

Svempe007

Level 28 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion