: What to do with AFKs or feeders?
in this game does not remain normal people, only noobs and siphon. That cry for not being a true peak, and if you say a word, which by the way will meet them, namely that they are useless morons, they immediately throw report and Riot support these hamsters, there is only a ban for Fleim which does not break the game, and bani feed is not present, you can safely play 0-20 and you will be nothing for it, but you get a report of fle1, which was to the point and you banned! I advise you to stop wasting time on this game and money because this company has blown away and can not offer a decent content and a good community, I'm serious one word and hamsters throw report immediately! play is not possible with these bastards
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
iluwenDE (EUW)
: Fuck you Riot, I am gonna troll now. Seems to be worth it!
> [{quoted}](name=iluwenDE,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oRbpUEWL,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-06T05:11:42.655+0000) > > Ban me, Rioters. I will troll every game frokm now on, because it makes no fucking difference, it seems. > > I have never ever in 2 years of playing LoL left a game, gone afk or trolled in another way. I routinely ward the most out of every non-support (sometimes even outwarding supports :>). I ping, I communicate. I comment every good play, be it a kill or a good escape with a "gj", "wp" etc. I learned to be more aggressive and to "carry" more, because just playing well does not make you clim. I never lose the team focus though. I stay calm if I get outganked, because, hoipefully, my team can capitalize somehwere else. A bad game for me is being 1/3/2 and down 10 cs after 12 minutes, when I get roamed/ganked/TP'ed on. I play better in 50% of my losses than most players on my ELO in wins. > > http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/213983423 or go to op.gg and sort my games for Lucian and Ahri. > > But it does not matter. You get trolled like shit and these people apparently can play on, _because the only toxic thing in league are words, right?_ There are no trolls, there are no players, that make others lose on purpose just to prove a point. > > I just gave up ADC for a premade and went to jungle, even if it is my worst role. I snowballed every lane before my first back with 5 successful ganks. I got every drake in the game for us. We went up 16k gold as a team, I was 13/3/13 at one point, building full tank for the team. Yet we lost, with all lanes winning hard. > > Why? Because the mid lane Karma started trolling, intentionally never grouping but going back to farm jungle/lanes and killing single opponents. Why did she do that? Because after she had died 3 times in a 1vs1 vs blue build Ezreal after we won a teamfight I said "please don't 1vs1 Ezreal after won teamfights". Because the premade bot lane support (Bard) split pushed alone several times. Because the premade bot lane, after a won teamfight (I died after kicking Viktor into my team and us getting 3 kills for my single death) split up(!!!) for Elder drake. Karma/bard going for Elder drake, Lucian/Tham Kench going for Baron. All four dieing in the process. > > (http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2699012661/213983423?tab=overview) > > And this is only the last game. > > But now, I don't care anymore. Teamplay, communication, playing well, even if at a disadvantage are not being rewarded. You can be the biggest prick or worst player and can count on getting carried through anyway. Heck, there are players that threaten others with killing them, raping their families and so on, on STREAMS. That troll on purpose on STREAMS. And they play and play and play. > > But god forbid you argue with one of them! Then you're going down! I get that now. > > Thanks Riot! > > Edit: Chat log in a post below. i play 5 years and riots got me ahah shit noobs and morons play lol now useless noobo kids guys we need petition vs this sucks riots
: +1 , keep on flaming man, my personal record for most deaths is 0/39, keep on trolling and flaming NEVER reform
> [{quoted}](name=i hope u all die,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FlutbbAx,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-06T10:56:38.404+0000) > > +1 , keep on flaming man, my personal record for most deaths is 0/39, keep on trolling and flaming NEVER reform not be a moron)) just riots sucks
: 5 reasons never to reform
> [{quoted}](name=i hope u all die,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FlutbbAx,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-06T10:29:17.786+0000) > > permenantly banned on 4 accounts > I will break the record of alpha male tyler1 > NEVER reform > NEVER admit defeat > ALWAYS intentionally lose games > > 5 reasons never to reform > 1 - your a cuck > 2 - riot become alpha male don't let them give u shit > 3 - trolling is way more then playing with beta cucks > 4 - tyler1 will be proud > 7 - the game will die > > remember friends > never reform > always flame > if theres a kid in ur team 1/10 make sure to tell him he is garbage and doesn't deserve an account > > > stay alpha agree, they support useless hamsters and newbies, the game rolled in shit for kids
Rioter Comments
: Permanent bans are like 0.5% of the league player base.
> [{quoted}](name=UninstalledLife,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4mRbLJKP,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-05-23T19:05:02.346+0000) > > Permanent bans are like 0.5% of the league player base. Freud smoking is a hidden desire to suck
: "got banned for flaming once." "i flamed in 2 games" " i got banned once 14 day" ????
> [{quoted}](name=UninstalledLife,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4mRbLJKP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-05-23T14:07:28.627+0000) > > "got banned for flaming once." > "i flamed in 2 games" > " i got banned once 14 day" > > ???? riots sucks so lot of people get banned omg this game suck
: Just because you spent money on the account doesn't mean you get to break the rules and avoid the consequences. You wont get a refund or your account back. You should have learnt from your temporary ban, If you want to spend money on the game go ahead no problem but it's your problem you lost your money. You don't go to a shop and buy a TV, Break it at home and return to the shop demanding a refund do you? Same in League.
> [{quoted}](name=DeepSeaPlays,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4mRbLJKP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:40:46.596+0000) > > Just because you spent money on the account doesn't mean you get to break the rules and avoid the consequences. You wont get a refund or your account back. > > You should have learnt from your temporary ban, If you want to spend money on the game go ahead no problem but it's your problem you lost your money. > > You don't go to a shop and buy a TV, Break it at home and return to the shop demanding a refund do you? Same in League. classik slave
IMTLD (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=IMTLD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yzyGjZoU,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-23T15:32:03.463+0000) > > **I can feel you bro, those Chinese are absolute retards who are just trying to make the game "look" better, I mean banning for negative attitude and saying things like noob and go afk, wtf am I supposed to be in kindergarten or what! and those supports and just fucking auto-response idiots btw.** Can a petition?
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: +1 agree unistall or play for this community , your choice your game :)
> [{quoted}](name=GG ToLGa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yzyGjZoU,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-23T10:20:32.868+0000) > > +1 agree unistall or play for this community , your choice your game :) or change system and community
IMTLD (EUW)
: Flamming vs Trolling
What should be done to bring it up to Riot? They punish the good players bans, while they themselves remain unpunished, I personally would like to restore your account to which the 5 years of life have been invested. I propose to make a separate topic and petition them to consider their agreement!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
IMTLD (EUW)
: I agree that the community is so childish, they be like "omg he said i am a noob, I report him" and Riot be like "omg he flammed, we should ban him" very very small-minded. but when someone goes 1-20 in ranked, "just a bad day" Once I was really into diana so even if I were top\mid\supp I would choose diana jungle and sometimes the jungler wouldn't cover for me so many times we lose, I swear I never received a ban for this, or sometimes when I am on 20 min ban i play normals just to play the five games, keep wandering in map and feed so my team ff at min 20, no punishments. I am not saying riot should perma ban them and sentence them to jail, just ranked ban for a week or any behavioural punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=IMTLD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yzyGjZoU,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-05-22T17:10:12.522+0000) > > I agree that the community is so childish, they be like "omg he said i am a noob, I report him" and Riot be like "omg he flammed, we should ban him" very very small-minded. but when someone goes 1-20 in ranked, "just a bad day" > Once I was really into diana so even if I were top\mid\supp I would choose diana jungle and sometimes the jungler wouldn't cover for me so many times we lose, I swear I never received a ban for this, or sometimes when I am on 20 min ban i play normals just to play the five games, keep wandering in map and feed so my team ff at min 20, no punishments. > I am not saying riot should perma ban them and sentence them to jail, just ranked ban for a week or any behavioural punishment. 100% agree
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: flame no problem have a mute button .. i 999 time ticket riot support please focus trolls feeders ... sample this day my mid lane ezreal say please no flame ez = win and ez finish game 2-11 no rune page player :) , play 2-11 ranked , play no rune page ranked and say stop flame toxic? this riot logic ... all trolls , hardcore noob feeders , verbal abusing players playing ranked all normal only flame perma banned :) lol = kids moron idiots game %100 and riot know this
> [{quoted}](name=GG ToLGa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yzyGjZoU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-22T11:31:07.922+0000) > > flame no problem have a mute button .. i 999 time ticket riot support please focus trolls feeders ... > sample this day my mid lane ezreal say please no flame ez = win and ez finish game 2-11 no rune page player :) , play 2-11 ranked , play no rune page ranked and say stop flame toxic? this riot logic ... all trolls , hardcore noob feeders , verbal abusing players playing ranked all normal only flame perma banned :) > lol = kids moron idiots game %100 and riot know this yes and do nothing
IMTLD (EUW)
: Totally agree with you, sometimes you find extremely toxic player who insult your family, they definitely should be punished, but Riot give bans on every single shit, even if your team was feeding, and you call them noobs and such.
> [{quoted}](name=IMTLD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yzyGjZoU,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-22T17:13:24.842+0000) > > Totally agree with you, sometimes you find extremely toxic player who insult your family, they definitely should be punished, but Riot give bans on every single shit, even if your team was feeding, and you call them noobs and such. You can not imagine how it was a shame to get banned! I played 5 years and spent a lot of time and support do not even apologize, they do not know borders, and link to a useless agreement that works for them, they do not care about the players!
IMTLD (EUW)
: Flamming vs Trolling
> [{quoted}](name=IMTLD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yzyGjZoU,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-22T08:15:39.942+0000) > > Hello everyone, > I just played ranked game, and had a TF top who took smite for being op late, ended up 1-10 and made us lose ranked game. After the game I wanted to report him-like the other 8 players-, but there was no trolling category, yeah Riot doesn't. On the other hand, if someone flammed him, or even said to him-noob, go afk, **** you-, Riot immediately ban him, even more if you want to report him you have categories. Where is the logic here? You hate flamming? just use mute, I don't mind having 4 flammers on my team, JUST MUTE, but when I get one troller, I can't do shit. It make me hate the game even more, the same goes with everyone. Can I know why Riot focuses tooo much on preventing flamming and gives harsh punishments while trollers 99% are never punished? flame not ruined game just riots stupid guys they make kids community and cry noobs! Thats all! If i say your mom calling noob report me but i play best and we loose because noobs feed and cry so riots=dumbs gg! enjoy this stupid game! i play 5 years and have all champs runes skins and get banned waste time and nervous and lot of money. At start lol be a good game but now noobs cry guys feeders playing elo hell!
Rioter Comments
: Sorry but I don't understand what you got permanently banned for? Can you make it more clear?
> [{quoted}](name=Honungsbjorn,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NkwmfbOc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-20T17:39:06.220+0000) > > Sorry but I don't understand what you got permanently banned for? Can you make it more clear? see posts realy so many guys get perma because uselss cry noobs who realy ruined game and they are really the cause of nerves and passionate words in the direction of bad players playing, and it follows the formula = cause and effect, merged noob game, and I paid for the word ban account, logic level of this company and the same obtuse community players
: Shame on Riot
and see posts realy so many guys get perma because uselss cry noobs who realy ruined game and they are really the cause of nerves and passionate words in the direction of bad players playing, and it follows the formula = cause and effect, merged noob game, and I paid for the word ban account, logic level of this company and the same obtuse community players{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
: dude im playing LoL for more than 3 years almost every day. and i ve been never banned for a scripting, cuz i dont! i believe that riot wouldnt do such a strong punishment like a perma ban, if t hey wouldnt be sure that u are criminal xd downvote
> [{quoted}](name=Dissolved Anger,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Kt6AiHvM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-18T19:33:42.427+0000) > > dude im playing LoL for more than 3 years almost every day. and i ve been never banned for a scripting, cuz i dont! > > i believe that riot wouldnt do such a strong punishment like a perma ban, if t hey wouldnt be sure that u are criminal xd > > downvote man see boerds and posts so many people banned riots=we can all banned and we will not do anything
Rioter Comments
: Wanna discuss about ban
riots=morons who support cry noobs with 0-12 and they reported good players! flame not ruined games-useless cry noobs bad play and nabs ruined game i swear and to them it's time to submit to the court! mass petition! I banned 5 years of account, consider how much money was invested there, time and effort{{summoner:14}}
: Main account permanently suspended for account sharing
Relax man! riots useless guys they can only support cry noobs and get perma good players. This game now sh//t {{summoner:4}} lol community=feeders kids who can play 0-12 ruined ranked and report and nothing more just riots morons not respect people and banned acc and get money{{summoner:11}} and stop talking with this forum PRO kids they riots slaves{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
ZynXoa (EUW)
: This is unbelievable..
Riots uselss sucks this game ruined 1 year ago now lol community=kids feeders low noobs who play like a morons and just push REPORT FOR ABUSE and good player baned forever! Guys stop play this shit game waste time and nervous i play 5 years have all champs runes waste lot of money and time and this morons ban me)) so just stop play with dumbs and not support riots they realy morons banned acc and listen kids{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mechaniqs (EUW)
: Yeah I understand that but when your team is trolling hard it makes you not want to play thats why i said i was going to afk because the game was pointless dude And ekko was jungle and i got pushed all lane and didnt gank anyone and when i asked him for help he was putting xD no your fault you lost even tho i helped him with his red buff cos he couldnt clear it
> [{quoted}](name=Mechaniqs,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tFkMbcyl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-14T18:13:37.049+0000) > > Yeah I understand that but when your team is trolling hard it makes you not want to play thats why i said i was going to afk because the game was pointless dude > > And ekko was jungle and i got pushed all lane and didnt gank anyone and when i asked him for help he was putting xD no your fault you lost even tho i helped him with his red buff cos he couldnt clear it my petition is needed, it is time to stop a Riot
Destruox (EUW)
: The biggest issue of league of legends ranked system
> [{quoted}](name=Destruox,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=s7HBEorx,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-01T11:59:16.318+0000) > > Forgive my english if it isnt quite good but I have to adress something important and it revolves specially around the ranked system. Why should people rage that much and not have fun? When you are against a superior team you just get stomped. Matchmaking doesnt put me with people that are new to the ranked experience. Instead of that they put me against pepople with hundreds of games played and i have to be trashed. Then, someone from your team starts raging and you have to mute him and report him after. Listen, i dont like to report anyone, when I enter a game my goal isnt that and i feel bad when i am forced to do it. The worst part is that people take rankeds too seriously, like they are some kind of profesional players that rely on wining rankeds for getting paid so they can keep their living or such. Regular people who play ranked aren´t profesionals but they get mad if they are loosing. Lots of times they are performing as bad as you or worse but they desperate and end raging. I know we all want to win but at the cost of what? Turning yourself into a horrible being during the game, Is that funy?? The answer, at least for me, is no. Those are not the kind of emotions asociated to having a good time unless you are some kind of psyco or something similar. Why we have to give up on being good persons when we play this game? Honestly if all those toxic players thought that the person they are going to harass and insult is a human being just as their sisters, brothers, elders, friends and such that struggles with a common life and just turned on his or her pc to have some fun like they wanted to, and that this is just another stupid match from the hundreds or thousands that you will play, they may stop raging and have more fun. > Like I said before the matchmaking makes this harder so you will not necessarily be facing people with your same experience and grow in a healthy way that makes you have fun because the games are closer and you are not simply getting stomped by the enemie team. I dont like being in non of those sides because if you use something that people out of league call empathy you cant feel good for the people who got stomped by you. > My sugestions are making a matchmaking system that matches you with people around your level so climbing the ladder doesnt turn into a bad experience. I dont want to acuse Riot Games for this but if I develop a game and it´s a GAME, the primary goal is to have fun and sincerely the ranked system is not giving me any of that so I will end up playing with friends on normals with a teamspeak or skype call rather than choosing to play ranked. That last one is a far more enjoyable experience because I can have fun even loosing. > I really want to get good at this game and the ranked system can provide me that, but as it is now it isnt worth the effort to play ranked. In normals people can really have fun because loosing isnt an issue, you can experiment a lot and is more rare that someone punishes you for that. > Normals with friends are the real league fun, ranked is just a place to avoid if you want a satisfying experience of league. > Anyway, this is my opinion. This is a forum, we enjoy the freedom of speech and we can get a richer experience from the knowledge we can get from the free exchange and modification of our thoughts, so if it is posible I will be very glad to hear your ideas and/or advices about this hot subject. > [{quoted}](name=Destruox,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=s7HBEorx,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-01T11:59:16.318+0000) > > Forgive my english if it isnt quite good but I have to adress something important and it revolves specially around the ranked system. Why should people rage that much and not have fun? When you are against a superior team you just get stomped. Matchmaking doesnt put me with people that are new to the ranked experience. Instead of that they put me against pepople with hundreds of games played and i have to be trashed. Then, someone from your team starts raging and you have to mute him and report him after. Listen, i dont like to report anyone, when I enter a game my goal isnt that and i feel bad when i am forced to do it. The worst part is that people take rankeds too seriously, like they are some kind of profesional players that rely on wining rankeds for getting paid so they can keep their living or such. Regular people who play ranked aren´t profesionals but they get mad if they are loosing. Lots of times they are performing as bad as you or worse but they desperate and end raging. I know we all want to win but at the cost of what? Turning yourself into a horrible being during the game, Is that funy?? The answer, at least for me, is no. Those are not the kind of emotions asociated to having a good time unless you are some kind of psyco or something similar. Why we have to give up on being good persons when we play this game? Honestly if all those toxic players thought that the person they are going to harass and insult is a human being just as their sisters, brothers, elders, friends and such that struggles with a common life and just turned on his or her pc to have some fun like they wanted to, and that this is just another stupid match from the hundreds or thousands that you will play, they may stop raging and have more fun. > Like I said before the matchmaking makes this harder so you will not necessarily be facing people with your same experience and grow in a healthy way that makes you have fun because the games are closer and you are not simply getting stomped by the enemie team. I dont like being in non of those sides because if you use something that people out of league call empathy you cant feel good for the people who got stomped by you. > My sugestions are making a matchmaking system that matches you with people around your level so climbing the ladder doesnt turn into a bad experience. I dont want to acuse Riot Games for this but if I develop a game and it´s a GAME, the primary goal is to have fun and sincerely the ranked system is not giving me any of that so I will end up playing with friends on normals with a teamspeak or skype call rather than choosing to play ranked. That last one is a far more enjoyable experience because I can have fun even loosing. > I really want to get good at this game and the ranked system can provide me that, but as it is now it isnt worth the effort to play ranked. In normals people can really have fun because loosing isnt an issue, you can experiment a lot and is more rare that someone punishes you for that. > Normals with friends are the real league fun, ranked is just a place to avoid if you want a satisfying experience of league. > Anyway, this is my opinion. This is a forum, we enjoy the freedom of speech and we can get a richer experience from the knowledge we can get from the free exchange and modification of our thoughts, so if it is posible I will be very glad to hear your ideas and/or advices about this hot subject. 1 Play Normal only normal 2 Ranked need new system 5000 games and you can play! ahah i have! but riots sucks they cant solve problem they can only get ban and thats all!{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: /mute /report
> [{quoted}](name=Trost Brony,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4cgdbPxp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-12-31T20:12:02.996+0000) > > /mute > /report yes nabs 0-12 feed and mute and going report good players!{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Neonchan (EUW)
: How do you not hate this community
Happy New year useless riots and nabs who feed and report good player for flame and this shit riots get ban! uselss game uselss comunity! cya!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: New report/honor system
> [{quoted}](name=eumgyeong namseo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JYtETJYV,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-12-31T09:58:51.025+0000) > > First of all i am glad that riot has a report and honor system. But sometimes i feel it is not working properly and the honor system doesnt feel very rewarding. > > That is why i came up with an other system to honor and report. This is just an idea, just let me know if this is a good or bad idea and what should be done with this. > > I got this idea: > After every match, you have to grade everybody on 3 'topics': friendlyness, helpfullness and honourable player. Note this is almost the same as what you can honor for. You musr give everybody (ally and enemy) a grade for these three things from 1 to 10 (1 is bad, 10 good). > > But here is the thing: on average all people combined would give and get around a 6 (this is always the case). People who are friendly would rate somebody fairly or a bit higher but flamers would rate everybody low. Because your average should be around 6 or above (this number could be lowered to 5 or 4 or smth) this system could count the flamers' opinions a bjt less (like how it is now). > > When your average mark that others rate you is low enough you get a warning that your behaviour is not in line with the summoners code etc. > > Im still in doubt about what happens after: > - or people who have around the same average are placed together. This will show them how they have behaved themselves and would get rid of flamers by putting them in a pit of their own kind. There is the problem of this option: if somebody changes behaviour there is almkst no way you get out of there because everybody is mad. > - or people get a punishment > > Problems with this idea: > - Sometimes nobody flames but also dont really talk. Hard to give somebody a grade if you dont really talk. > Sollution: add a 'no opinion' next to the grade slider > - when you have a bad day your average will drop. > Sollution: the average is counted over a few weeks (not on the whole time because a good person could go on a troll spree whenever they feel like it because their average is good enough anyway) and has a 'grey area' (idk hiw this is called exactly) that your average can fluctuate. > - an unskilled player will get graded lower. > Sollution: in the previous report system was a report 'unskilled player' that riot would basicly just ignore. Riot should investigate the bad grades but ignore the unskilled bad grades > > Also im not sure if you should see your grade on your profile. It would help giving you an idea about what others think about you and how you could improve but also invoke some anger about the community. I am sure that others should NOT see your grade. > > I might edit this topic with other ideas/ your opinions so please leave them below and ket me know. Maybe you like it, maybe you haye it. Imo this could be a good system if worked out a bit more А я говорил про это! Риоты не боятся раздавать пермабан, они считают что если дали бан то проблема решилась, но это не так. Негатив поступает из за того, что в твоей команде нуб , ты говоришь ему об этом, а он молчит в чате и потом кидает на тебя репорт! Люди отдают этой игре время, нервы и деньги, а потом из за школьников и тупых риотов получают баны And I talked about this! Riot are not afraid of giving away permaban, they believe that if given banks the problem was solved, but it is not. Negativity comes from the fact that your team noob, you speak to him about it, but it is silent in the chat and then throws at you report! People give this game time, nerves and money, and then out of school and get Riot stupid bans. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
prof1cy (EUW)
: But you know, It's pretty straight forward. - Don't flame. - Don't rage over a game. - Manage your expectations of your team mates before starting a game (eg assume you will play with bonobos) - When someone flames you, ignore them - When they keep flaming you, mute them and report them - League is a game of 5-people communication, use the best way to communicate for you (eg pings or positive/strategy text if you can type fast) - If you don't enjoy SoloQ and playing with complete stranger bonobos, then look for a friendly team - If all that fails, look for a better way to spend your leisure time. Let's assume you are a psychologist, then you should know that the biggest problem in league is confirmation-based bias. Example: Actual game chat : not making this up. [Game time] [0:20] Teemo: game is lose [0:25] Teemo: lost game, Morgana no masteries [0:30] Xerath: OMG [0:35] Teemo: Morgana is noob [0:40] ALL Teemo: lucky Morgana is noob, no mastery, gg [0:45] Morgana: stfu [2:20] FIRST BLOOD - TEEMO Dies in mid lane to Leblanc [2:22] Teemo: OMG, game lost [2:45] Leblanc roams botlane and kills Morgana [2:48] Teemo: OMG MORGANA NOOOOOOBBBB [2:50] Teemo: Surrender20 ---------------- etc for 30minutes until game is actually lost. translation: Teemo assumed game was lost because morgana is noob, got confirmed in his bias early, although by his own fault. He then flames the team and calls to surrender every 5 minutes or whenever he or Morgana dies. And this is real, this is the real stuff you deal with playing league on a daily basis, as a psychologist, this must be an interesting terrain of work, why get yourself banned by acting like a patient.
> [{quoted}](name=prof1cy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=96EtRVIH,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2015-12-25T14:54:46.589+0000) > > But you know, It's pretty straight forward. > > - Don't flame. > - Don't rage over a game. > - Manage your expectations of your team mates before starting a game (eg assume you will play with bonobos) > - When someone flames you, ignore them > - When they keep flaming you, mute them and report them > - League is a game of 5-people communication, use the best way to communicate for you (eg pings or positive/strategy text if you can type fast) > - If you don't enjoy SoloQ and playing with complete stranger bonobos, then look for a friendly team > - If all that fails, look for a better way to spend your leisure time. > > Let's assume you are a psychologist, then you should know that the biggest problem in league is confirmation-based bias. > > Example: > > Actual game chat : not making this up. > > [Game time] > > [0:20] Teemo: game is lose > [0:25] Teemo: lost game, Morgana no masteries > [0:30] Xerath: OMG > [0:35] Teemo: Morgana is noob > [0:40] ALL Teemo: lucky Morgana is noob, no mastery, gg > [0:45] Morgana: stfu > [2:20] FIRST BLOOD - TEEMO Dies in mid lane to Leblanc > [2:22] Teemo: OMG, game lost > [2:45] Leblanc roams botlane and kills Morgana > [2:48] Teemo: OMG MORGANA NOOOOOOBBBB > [2:50] Teemo: Surrender20 > > ---------------- > > etc for 30minutes until game is actually lost. > > translation: Teemo assumed game was lost because morgana is noob, got confirmed in his bias early, although by his own fault. > He then flames the team and calls to surrender every 5 minutes or whenever he or Morgana dies. > > And this is real, this is the real stuff you deal with playing league on a daily basis, as a psychologist, this must be an interesting terrain of work, why get yourself banned by acting like a patient. Well, of course! Negative words and break the game! It came up with notes for excuses idiots and newbies! Break the game with a score of 0-12 Nabs that block all chat and throw report! And then you get permaban from blunt Riot's entire system. Prove yourself then it is not so!{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
IP00nJadI (EUW)
: RETARDED COMMUNITY
> [{quoted}](name=IP00nJadI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A0YPL9iv,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-12-25T18:17:59.374+0000) > > How does this game survive all these moronic players? I get demoted because some guy doesn't know how to play and leaves because he doesn't get enough help? Like seriously? I get punished for someone else's mistakes? > > I'm really getting pissed off by this game. The game itself is great, dont get me wrong. > But if I get punished for some virgin's mistake. > > Fix your game RITO Riot appreciate hamsters! They create a community of slaves and handing out bans great players with experience! Increasingly permabanov due crybaby who play with a score of 0-12 in consequence, the other player responds negatively and receives a ban from the player with the score! And the most insulting, that he just get blocked all chatting and sitting pretty! So who destroys the game 0-12 noob or negative? Only idiots kids think that this second! And Riot, ahah){{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: Perma banned, finally!!!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=ReFleXzAble,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=96EtRVIH,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-12-24T19:04:24.140+0000) > > After a few bans I finally got perma banned. Thank you Riot. > > No longer kids that start crying as soon as you tell them they shouldn't have done that. > No longer getting provoked by trolls, that later report you so you get banned and they walk away laughing. > No longer getting annoyed by people that keep making the same mistakes and ask why you are getting angry about it. > > But all in all this game was fun for 2 years, untill they started muting players. It's like one of these football games where the referee gives a foul for every little thing, which only makes the negative feelings grow more. I'm a psychologist and in my spair time I like to play LoL. I've seen dozens and dozens of cases of these, and they all where caused by rough childhoods. If I had to imagine what kind of childhood the Riot employees (and especially Lyte) that created/suggested the current system must have had, I feel sorry for you guys. Really. You won't read this because you are probably too busy working on the next punishment system, but if I could advice you, either talk about your childhood, or see a psychologist so he/she can help you with your problems so this community doesn't have to suffer longer under the crimes and bullying of you guys. > > Kappa There is a way out. Petition! I faced the same situation I was in the game five years !!!!   They do not control their bans, can you imagine how much I've spent time and energy on the game? And what the report throws a crybaby and I get permaban! 5 years in the game beta test! All the heroes! 100к ip i have! Runes!!! All!!!!{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
EGTsLOL (EUW)
: About time Riot finished the upgrades to the Tribunal?
Я могу взять телефон твоей мамы в чате и играть отлично, а ты можешь играть со счетом 0-12 и кинуть репорт, где справедливость и кто прав в этой ситуации? Игра основывается на стремлении к победе, а не на плаксах вроде вас, риоты это не понимают, конечно им этого не понять это же их кровные деньги, они зарабатывают на нас, а потом из за таких как ты людям дают бан и все потраченное время и деньги уходят впустую! Поэтому я призываю создать петицию о новом пункте в соглашении, который бы рассматривал новый пункт о возврате или компенсировании средств! I can take your mom's phone chatting and playing great, and you can play with a score of 0-12, and throw a report where justice and who is right in this situation? The game is based on the desire to win, instead of on crybabies like you, Riot do not understand it, of course they do not understand it's their hard-earned money they earn to us, and then because of people like you people to give banks all the time spent and the money goes to waste! I therefore appeal to create a petition for a new paragraph in the agreement, which would be considered a new item on the return or compensation of funds!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Riot employees do not perform their duties and avoid them!!!!!!!!!!discrimination!!!
Чтобы выразить свою мысль ясно, я буду писать на своем языке, почему я стараюсь писать на английском, а в отместку получаю только насмешки? Это тут называется приветливость? ПО моему тут больше негатива, чем в самой игре!
: > and now I can not see what people write on the forum A common bug. Delete cookies + cache, relog, maybe restart your computer and it should be fixed. > because the moderators tried! This has nothing to do with moderators. > Yesterday I wrote a similar theme Yesterday you wrote a thread about ferrites. Nobody understood what you meant with "petition for ferrites" and you didn't bother to explain it. Although I am still not sure what exactly you want, I assume you want the Terms of Use to be changed concerning bans. Sadly you forgot to mention what these changes should look like. > Yesterday I wrote a similar theme and write in support of this staff did not react at all Response times over 24 hours in a support ticket are perfectly normal, especially at this time of the year when a lot of people are on vacation...including Rioters of course. Rioters are people too, they also celebrate christmas with their families, so you might have to wait a bit longer for an answer in your ticket. Additionally the player support is not able to change the Terms of Use. If you have legal complaints about the Terms of Use, you will have to contact Riots legal department.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6Iu2sfu1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-12-23T12:35:31.746+0000) > > A common bug. Delete cookies + cache, relog, maybe restart your computer and it should be fixed. > > This has nothing to do with moderators. > > Yesterday you wrote a thread about ferrites. Nobody understood what you meant with "petition for ferrites" and you didn't bother to explain it. Although I am still not sure what exactly you want, I assume you want the Terms of Use to be changed concerning bans. Sadly you forgot to mention what these changes should look like. > > Response times over 24 hours in a support ticket are perfectly normal, especially at this time of the year when a lot of people are on vacation...including Rioters of course. Rioters are people too, they also celebrate christmas with their families, so you might have to wait a bit longer for an answer in your ticket. > Additionally the player support is not able to change the Terms of Use. If you have legal complaints about the Terms of Use, you will have to contact Riots legal department. i mean for riots
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Silisa (EUNE)
: > i`m playing this game since 2013 Doesn't matter how long you've been playing. > spend a lot of time and a lot of money on this account Again, it doesn't matter. If you get 2 chat restrictions and a 14 day ban, and still keep on flaming, you will be perma banned. No exceptions.
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KodmTkFG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-12-22T10:48:41.420+0000) > > Doesn't matter how long you've been playing. > > Again, it doesn't matter. > > If you get 2 chat restrictions and a 14 day ban, and still keep on flaming, you will be perma banned. No exceptions. everything has meaning, you just narrow minded or false Riot employee, not the first day we live.It does not have a value that is the lot of fools
Alë (EUW)
: Permanent ban for offensive language
> [{quoted}](name=Alë,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KodmTkFG,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-12-22T09:34:07.247+0000) > > Hey guys, i`m playing this game since 2013 and i spend a lot of time and a lot of money on this account, i`m wondering if it`s possible to get permanent banned from flaming ? I know that they have to give you chat restriction not permanent ban. Can somone help me with this ? Riot quite relaxed, I meet more and more cases of the ban. They do not take criticism, I believe that such a company should leverage on the community in the form of a new addition to the agreement in the form of new items. Because the way to ban accounts constantly, and people will create new and to invest, they believe that the game does not break with the score 0-12 player but only flame ruined game ahahhahaha{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Silisa (EUNE)
: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pizAUscU,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2015-10-22T09:19:43.765+0000) > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us тема закрыта
Silisa (EUNE)
: > Let me break it to you: > you ARE JUST a player you are NOT special No one HAS to support you Its your own fault for getting banned Deal with it, either make a new account or drop it. And Santa Clause isn't real. I find people like this so funny. They think they deserve special treatment because they gave money.
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pizAUscU,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-22T08:31:26.183+0000) > > you are NOT special > No one HAS to support you > Its your own fault for getting banned > Deal with it, either make a new account or drop it. > > And Santa Clause isn't real. > > I find people like this so funny. They think they deserve special treatment because they gave money. What kind of special treatment in question? I said I love this account and not going to just sit the if you were all heroes and 100,000 ip on top and you spent five years in this game from the very beginning, I would look at you and how you're talking. I'm not here to make excuses not to anyone and expect to solve the problem, all at the same time we have finished
Kageryu (EUW)
: > A good idea is that the community has to support me, and do not poke Codex. Because I'm not just a player Let me break it to you: 1. you ARE JUST a player 2. you are NOT special 3. No one HAS to support you 4. Its your own fault for getting banned 5. Deal with it, either make a new account or drop it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pizAUscU,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2015-10-22T05:02:13.826+0000) > > Let me break it to you: > > 1. you ARE JUST a player > 2. you are NOT special > 3. No one HAS to support you > 4. Its your own fault for getting banned > 5. Deal with it, either make a new account or drop it. Who is involved in this issue, loopholes there will always be, in our time claims for developers appear increasingly, there is a code invented that companies do, there is a tribunal, and there is a person in my person and loss of nerve, monetary investments and time to the real laws of real life are all equal
D0v4hk11n (EUNE)
: agree or dont play at all
> [{quoted}](name=D0v4hk11n,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g7GOlynt,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-22T06:24:24.438+0000) > > so is that somehow telling me either agree to whatever we want or dont play at all > if i spend i do not ask you to agree to give me extra skins or else i dont pay at all > * the forcing agreement systems should not be this way u r forcing our hands I have a worse situation, and the answer is no. The company really thinks she invented using his code can do what she pleases? I question the adequacy of the moderators and the Tribunal as a whole, you can check this collective lawsuit
Radaniol (EUW)
: Alrighty, let's break this down for you. > I just got a permanent for what? Well, we can rewind to mid-June, where you received a 2-week temporary ban, which I presume was for flaming. A link to this time is over [here](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/fsNhc3sj-account-ban), the thread started off sort of nicely, and the ban ended on July 3rd. After the ban ended, you still had a ranked restriction for 35 games and chat restriction for 75 games. I quote from this very thread: > what is my fault? The fact that I can speak to them directly in a chat that they are noobs Well, it's not your fault that you _can_ say they are 'noobs', but it is your fault that you _did_. This is in direct violation of parts 1, 3 and particularly 8 of the [Summoner's Code](http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/) that you agreed to when signing up, and as a result thereof, have decided to restrict your account, as is their right according to section III.E.1 of the [Terms Of Use](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse), which you similarly agreed to. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, you posted the first of two threads attempting to justify your flaming [here](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/qsprPPqR-useless-cry-noobs-and-riot-useless-justice). I will quote the first sentence, split into two parts: > I have suffered from Riot because I flaymer but my Fleim always to the point Again, you have suffered from Riot in accordance to the ToU, and once again, you were in violation of the Summoner's Code. If you actually read what you agreed to, you would know that you could point out mistakes without actually flaming, helping people become better players. > why should I suffer and be silent if a bunch of noobs demolish my game constantly You could instead do something like, I don't know, either 1. Point it out nicely, or 2. Just stay silent and carry your team instead of wasting time, and throwing the game, by flaming. The second such thread is [here](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/ZEmAt5hE-cry-more-noobs), posted 5 hours before the time of this posting, and is similar in many regards. I'll help you by clearing up a misunderstanding right here: > The word noob means that a person is playing poorly, if so why can not I say it? Yes, it does mean a newer player, 'noob' is derived for 'newb' which is derived from 'newbie'. However, you use it as an insult against anyone who may simply be underperforming, and are rightfully reported for that. Not one hour after that thread was posted, you post this complaint of your permanent ban. Many times, you have been given warnings to your behaviour, you had at least one two-week ban and multiple restrictions. Since you still haven't learned after all this, you were permanently banned. Legally, you have absolutely no grounds to sue on, so it is a very bad idea.
> [{quoted}](name=Radaniol,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pizAUscU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-10-22T00:42:42.397+0000) > > Alrighty, let's break this down for you. > > Well, we can rewind to mid-June, where you received a 2-week temporary ban, which I presume was for flaming. A link to this time is over [here](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/fsNhc3sj-account-ban), the thread started off sort of nicely, and the ban ended on July 3rd. After the ban ended, you still had a ranked restriction for 35 games and chat restriction for 75 games. I quote from this very thread: > > Well, it's not your fault that you _can_ say they are 'noobs', but it is your fault that you _did_. This is in direct violation of parts 1, 3 and particularly 8 of the [Summoner's Code](http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/) that you agreed to when signing up, and as a result thereof, have decided to restrict your account, as is their right according to section III.E.1 of the [Terms Of Use](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse), which you similarly agreed to. > > Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, you posted the first of two threads attempting to justify your flaming [here](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/qsprPPqR-useless-cry-noobs-and-riot-useless-justice). I will quote the first sentence, split into two parts: > > Again, you have suffered from Riot in accordance to the ToU, and once again, you were in violation of the Summoner's Code. If you actually read what you agreed to, you would know that you could point out mistakes without actually flaming, helping people become better players. > > You could instead do something like, I don't know, either > > 1. Point it out nicely, or > 2. Just stay silent and carry your team instead of wasting time, and throwing the game, by flaming. > > The second such thread is [here](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/ZEmAt5hE-cry-more-noobs), posted 5 hours before the time of this posting, and is similar in many regards. I'll help you by clearing up a misunderstanding right here: > > Yes, it does mean a newer player, 'noob' is derived for 'newb' which is derived from 'newbie'. However, you use it as an insult against anyone who may simply be underperforming, and are rightfully reported for that. > > Not one hour after that thread was posted, you post this complaint of your permanent ban. Many times, you have been given warnings to your behaviour, you had at least one two-week ban and multiple restrictions. Since you still haven't learned after all this, you were permanently banned. Legally, you have absolutely no grounds to sue on, so it is a very bad idea. A good idea is that the community has to support me, and do not poke Codex. Because I'm not just a player and was my favorite game since its inception 5 years of my life in this account, I am waiting for a response from the alleged support, this is very serious. I promise to fix them with his hand position, but waiting for a solution.{{summoner:7}}
: Riots and Law
Where is the support?
Show more

Tactical Implant

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion