: Yasuo - high mobility, high damage, built in tankiness due to windwall and his passive as well as insane synergy with items like phantom dancer Camille - high mobility, high damage, ulti makes her invulnerable for a short bit, built in tankiness with her passive Kayn - high mobility, high damage, depending on his form either his damage or his tankiness is increased (thats a really nice gimmick, I like that specific passive a lot) ulti makes him invulnerable Evelynn - high damage, ulti is an execute and a dash and an invulerability Ekko - high mobility, can have really high damage, ulti heals and makes him invulnerable Lissandra - ulti makes her invulnerable Taric - ulti makes him and other invulnerable Tryndamere - high damage, high mobility Master yi - high mobility, high damage, q makes him go invulnerable and he gets damage reduction from his meditate. Kindred - high mobility, supposed to have damage but I havent seen her in a while, ulti prevents people from dying for a while. Does the same for enemies so this particular one isn't too broken. Fizz - high damage, high mobility, his pole dancing skills are so good he becomes invulnerable while preforming them. Rek'sai - Ulti makes her untargetable. We have our basic assassins with high mobility and damage as well of course like LeBlanc, Zed and Talon, but whil they can be hard to kill due to their champion kits, at least they dont have a build in invulnerability, same goes for champs like Fiora and Akali. They do tend to have really high kill pressure but usually not such insane cock blocking invulnerabilities like xayah. Zed does technically have one though. I have left Bard and Tahm out cause while they do have a damage blocking ability, the person/persons who is/are shielded can't return damage. Galio technically is also invulnerable during his ultimate. I don't mean to say we should remove assassins from the game, but maybe not keep adding assassins that also get decently tanky from invulnerabilities or kits.
There is a difference between invulnerability and untargetability. Kayn and Fizz are untargetable. Didnt bother to read your text, I just wanted to point this out.
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: Is it even possible to stop Trynda from ulting?
: Small list of facts about League Of Legends
You could add UFO corki, rusty blitzcrank and urf the manatee warwick to the rarest skins. Huge work though my friend.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: All accounts involved in boosting get punished, so that means both the boosting one, and the boosted one. However, keep in mind that duo-queueing is permitted, and not generally a case of boosting.
If you got punished for being boosted, you lost/lose your current border etc. An old mate got punished for it and lost his border. But now he has got the border which doesnt make any sense to me.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Not if they were caught MMR boosting. However, most people accused of MMR boosting are actually not involved with it.
So only the boosting one gets the punishment and not the boosted one?
: >The thing about it is that boosted player still got the rewards... No, Players that have been banned for boosting anytime in 2015 will not receive rewards according to [this announcement.](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/2015-ranked-season-draws-close)
They did receive the rewards.
: Thanks Riot.
The thing about it is that boosted player still got the rewards and thats pure bullshit. In September they did the announcement with the 3 months and thats already too late for the most people to take care.
: NERF!! that shi.t DARIUS PLS!!
Do you really expect me to watch the video?
: Really expensive banners/icons/themes.
> [{quoted}](name=BBQchicken,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=H9J7trLL,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-31T18:25:05.411+0000) > > Profile banner for 100 000 ip To change the profile banner is a great idea in general.
Eveninn (EUW)
: This most likely. While you can't get negative (-) lp by losing, you can get it by dodging. (I once was at -83, don't ask. xD)
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=tElpREby,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-31T20:30:53.930+0000) > > (I once was at -83, don't ask. xD) The goal is to get 100LP, not to reach -100LP. Just tell me how long did it take lol.
Nelofas (EUNE)
: Bard - Tunnel
> [{quoted}](name=Nelofas,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JMOEuaaH,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-31T21:06:46.203+0000) > > Shouldn't be champion in one-way corridor immortal until he is out? No.
Ceilonnn (EUW)
: but he is melee . so will i be able to poke enemy in lane?
Your poke is not the reason to pick him. You have a good engage with his Q and if your jungler ganks you have a high chance to get a kill or at least a flash.
Ceilonnn (EUW)
: 4800 or 6300 Champ
Nautilus is a good choice. You can play him as support/top/jungle. He is very good in the team because he brings alot of useful CC.
: URF December Special
> [{quoted}](name=SirDouch3bag325,realm=EUW,application-id=EcLQbP23,discussion-id=ZfBesjkU,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-29T12:58:06.606+0000) > > We need an URF December special No, we dont. > .. Just to end off this years season with an epic gamemode.. Epic? > URF Rules.. and maybe with a few urf skinz ... Nope.
: This is the best email i received in my life...
: Was talking about the after-spell effect.
: Bans on ARAM
> [{quoted}](name=vasil92,realm=EUNE,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=F26HGojE,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-25T19:34:21.625+0000) > the Random Champions is the only bad thing in this mode. But thats the point of the mode.
deceiiver (EUNE)
: Winter Summoners Rift 2015
I didnt play on the snowy SR but i really want to.
IcyzoR (EUNE)
: Unfair Bans (reposted from incorrect board)
The only thing i see is caps lock.
: Darius still broken?
It seems like hes not op anymore. At least in blind pick or team builder he is never picked in my/enemy team.
: HI
> [{quoted}](name=MacPCtheGamer,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=WAfhyMeX,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-22T18:06:38.264+0000) > Rank DOESNT MATTER, add me. Only if you're good. The most people with low ranks are not good so im sure the rank matters.
: Viktor's Q
It doesnt even proc on turrets.
HdtvTh (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Singed 2 Master,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iAYtAjQT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-22T19:00:26.317+0000) > > then Play him if he is free elo i still think he is bad but ok Thing is I really hate him, so how can I play him?
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Need 22RP..
I take your soul for 22RP.
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: If you allow a Game-Mode to get Played Too Often, it will eventually just become Boring.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eR4Bof7K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-20T21:10:11.594+0000) > > If you allow a Game-Mode to get Played Too Often, it will eventually just become Boring. It already is.
: veigar needs a nerf
Now people are complaining because he is hyped. He always has been strong.
: "Why so much hate for Kennen ADC????"...
I dont hate the fact that kennen is played as an adc. I hate the fact that it got hyped and everyone does it.
: they will do it, they did it last year or the year before I can't remember
> [{quoted}](name=ArxxOnline,realm=EUW,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=6KTdnLW6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-18T18:45:49.371+0000) > > last year or the year before I can't remember Nope. They did it in Season 1.
: LeaverBuster
> [{quoted}](name=Kindred Lamarrr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=J3EeZies,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-18T17:07:28.584+0000) > your system is shit. Maybe your conncection is.
Freebs (EUW)
: Are Varus or Kog worth it right now?
Varus ultimate is pretty good right now. If a juggernaut tries to reach you, you just ult and you are safe for a moment and in the best case your team can kill the juggernaut. Kog is pretty good too since he has max % dmg on his aa + increased range on it. I cant tell you which is better right now but both are worth it in my opinion.
Elkzahr (EUW)
: How do some people get gold elo?
> [{quoted}](name=Elkzahr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2IjMIJZU,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-18T12:14:00.732+0000) > > How do some people get gold elo and not even know how to last hit as an adc? I am platin and have always a terrible farm as adc. Its just because its not my main lane. I try to stay even but at least i am able to stay safe so its not a big deal.
D Guardian (EUNE)
: Angels vs Demons
What the hell? If you know what i mean. Great idea its like the "warden vs marauder". At least a bit.
jomayoma (EUNE)
: Riven
CS Riven wont be available again.
: Maybe, but I think the point they're getting at is that his E either needs a fear increase or a damage increase, maybe AD scaling or would that be too OP idk.
Or at least a range increase. If we compare the range with Leblancs chain, there is a big difference. Nocturnes E`s range is not increased on hit, Leblancs chains range is almost doubled which means enemys need to walk a longer way to interrupt it. Hope you get my point, I dont know how to describe this better.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pyro Hell,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aiLkaTQ5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-17T05:15:53.170+0000) > > His Q is fine, no need to buff it. But i have to agree with the passive/W/E/R. The passive is almost non existent. And the E is ridicolous, the only bonus compared to fiddles fear is the dmg. Lets be honest, its nothing compared to other champs. but if I was Nocturne I would rather have fiddle fears without damage, than an easy broken teather.
Thats the next point, his fear is not guaranteed.
: nocturne is too old :(
His Q is fine, no need to buff it. But i have to agree with the passive/W/E/R. The passive is almost non existent. And the E is ridicolous, the only bonus compared to fiddles fear is the dmg. Lets be honest, its nothing compared to other champs.
EUNE (EUW)
: My first Montage, I really really hope you like it =)
In my opinion the red light is pretty meh. I dont know how to describe it. It makes the video quite dark. The thought with the colour was great but i would choose a brighter colour next time. Upvoted doodle.
Bombardox (EUW)
: Stop reporting people for playing bad
Especialy when you are forced to play a certain role you are not good at. They expect you to play like a boss but you just cant because its your most hated/weak lane. Happens all the time.
Kronó (EUW)
: All the Championship skins are limited skins, but they got re-released in bundles and alone.
They are not. They are legacy which means they return every year. Riven is the exception, she wont return because she is limited.
: This rito balance team is a total joke
> [{quoted}](name=SkyTurk Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gL0KbuEI,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-16T23:55:07.820+0000) > >,Cc USELSSE, You wot m8?
Kronó (EUW)
: So riot what happened Championship skins
They said cs Riven wont be released. They said it this year, last year and 2 years ago. Its a limited skin and not a legacy skin.
Light Show (EUNE)
: You have this void hentai tentacle monster from hell in the form of a heavens creature? How in the living duck is that ok? I understand it working on vayne at best... I mean yeah she hunts... Not the first time I some holy hunter. But Vel'Koz? Varus? Varus is literally a corrupted archer! Hell let's make a Arclight Mundo or Teemo. That sounds like a good idea to their current choice of Arclight skins.
Ok now i get your point. I just looked at the optic of the arclight but the sense behind it makes me think about it.
Light Show (EUNE)
: Oh because it fits Vel'Koz so well...
I think its ok on vel`koz or even on riven. There are just better options.
: Bring URF Back
This game mode is the definition of anti fun. At least in my opinion it is.
: Arclight riven project
It sounds like a legendary or ultimate skin. I like the idea of the arclight concept but i dont know if it fits riven.
Zhonyas (EUNE)
: shaco gave me cancer
> [{quoted}](name=Zhonyas,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=jRMsrtE7,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-16T21:20:21.202+0000) > > rip Havent got a zhonyas?
Muttsmutt (EUW)
: I LOVE KINDRED SO MUCH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE
Already lvl5? Good job sir. That was pretty fast though.
Four Star (EUW)
: How do I stop being toxic?
Believe in yourself, thats all you have to do.
: Veigar & Zed. PLEASE STOP IT
> [{quoted}](name=MrSalveeny,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K36fG441,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-16T17:33:16.010+0000) > > I've never seen so many terrible Veigar and Zeds like I did in the past few weeks. I havent seen any Veigar in general before the hype started.
: how to escape silver and bronze
"Escape" is the wrong word.
Show more

Taste of Hatred

Level 130 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion