Rioter Comments
: Ah, it was a cancerous version of URF anyway. Glad its gone!
> [{quoted}](name=Fleedling,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tZRU0jvK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-02T16:31:55.948+0000) > > Ah, it was a cancerous version of URF anyway. Glad its gone! I agree with the cancer but not surprised since this is league of legends so cancer is always present one way or another
: Plat 5 Season 7 to now Brink of silver PreSeason
Theres literally not 1 single game where at the very least 3 of my team mates dont feed 1/10.. most times all 4 of them do it. Theres literally not 1 single game where I win without carrying. Theres literally not 1 single game that I can honestly say "gg", most times games are just pathetic to me. Theres literally not 1 single team mate ever that plays as much as me. This game matchamking went from horrible to worse, most games my team mates play worse than bots.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ''Player banned''
If you dont play you get banned, riot wants you to play every weekend at least 5 games.
Smerk (EUW)
: You're telling that you won't be punished for feeding, I don't agree with you, but I don't want to risk my account, so I ask you to prove your point instead. I mean if you're sure that you're telling truth, then there is no problem, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3PsImY35,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-19T18:29:57.761+0000) > > You're telling that you won't be punished for feeding, I don't agree with you, but I don't want to risk my account, so I ask you to prove your point instead. I mean if you're sure that you're telling truth, then there is no problem, right? No, you dont get pusnished for feeding on purpose. Especially if you just do it once every 10 games or so. Yea no, you wont get punished, thats exactly what Im saying.
Smerk (EUW)
: Care to prove your point? Like, run it down mid 10 games in a row, then go there are tell results, use your main account of course, not this level 13 one.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3PsImY35,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-19T18:20:58.516+0000) > > Care to prove your point? Like, run it down mid 10 games in a row, then go there are tell results, use your main account of course. Why would you feed 10 games in a row? This is for those games that you dont wanna play for whatever reason. To go afk without getting punished on those games, just click mid before turret and go do whatever until you hear the death sound, click mid again and keep doing it, until game is over. You wont get punished, you make your team lose faster and you dont get leaverbuster. The enemy will always come and kill you fast enough before riot system triggers u for afk if you run mid and stand still before turret.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Bringing back the dodging discussion..
You are 100% wrong. People arent robots This game not only allows but incentivates diversification What you think of trolling is nothing but evolution and diversification Also no one is forced to play this game in your way This is a team game and teams you will find people being humans If you cant put up with different types of people that behave differently in a team then you should only play against bots.
: Why is everyone writing "loose" instead of "lose"?
I hope u loose all ur games for being such a looser. Stop being effected with such unimportant things and learn to addept and ivolve
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mrex0 (EUW)
: WHAT IS THE LOGIC mate? :D I really can't understand you. HOW does a chat ban increase toxicity?! :D If toxic people gets a chat ban, HOW there could be more toxicity in chat? If toxic dude goes mad because of chat ban, he is just stupid. Any advice you give, you can use toxic or no toxic way. I have read some your comments, and you seem to use the toxic way. THAT is why you face more toxic talking yourself and see that the community is full of toxicity. Normally it is 1 and max 2 players per game, who are toxic. That is not so large number in total. TOXICITY makes toxicity. Not the chat ban :D It seems so you got chat banned tho :p
> [{quoted}](name=SuperValistaja,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=taFalEJB,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-12-17T16:03:22.155+0000) > > WHAT IS THE LOGIC mate? :D I really can't understand you. HOW does a chat ban increase toxicity?! :D If toxic people gets a chat ban, HOW there could be more toxicity in chat? Like this: I create ONE account, that account is banned for chat I get pissed and stop caring about this game because if I cant have my ONE account then I dont care about anything else I go and be EVEN MORE toxic now this time because I care even less. ... Do you think people care about accounts after their first and second are banned? No they dont, they stop caring about the game in general and just be toxic on purpose.
Endellion (EUW)
: Certain streamers buy level 30 accounts just to raise them to master/challenger level/other reasons. There's a market out there for them and so this crap still keeps on happening.
> [{quoted}](name=Endellion,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WFpAY8ET,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-12-17T14:36:14.562+0000) > > Certain streamers buy level 30 accounts just to raise them to master/challenger level/other reasons. There's a market out there for them and so this crap still keeps on happening. Plot twist: Riot themselves sell level 30 accounts. And ban them after a couple months.
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: can i ask riot to change my lvl 5 honor ward skin to lvl 4 skin
: You always got a problem to air on these forums, haven't you? Cypherous is correct, you're expected to just get on with it and farm or something until you surrender at the relevant timeframe, then report the AFK'ers.
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dE1fifJs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-17T12:49:23.399+0000) > > You always got a problem to air on these forums, haven't you? > > Cypherous is correct, you're expected to just get on with it and farm or something until you surrender at the relevant timeframe, then report the AFK'ers. I play and played lol a lot more than 99% of people than even bother coming to this rats hole of forums, I know this game better rioters inside out and know what is wrong or right about their policies made by rioters who don’t even play the game, so it’s obvious I’m here to expose them if they are wrong. If we have 2 aforra in game and the system can detect them, so what the point in keep playing and not add an option to /remake if 2 people go afk for say 5 minutes instead of having to wait ? And on top of that giving leaverbuster to everyone because you weren’t trying 3vs5, child non sense.
: League is a big sad joke...
A+ and only your 2 of your teammates fed and you’re crying?? LOL I get S EVERY SINGLE GAME and it’s RARE when all 4 of team mates don’t feed. At 5 minutes game score is always 0/4 - 0/10 Matchmaking in this game is riculous why do you think I make my team lose so many times? They don’t deserve to win with me. You should do the same, stop trying to help unbrained people
: Toxic behavior gets worse every game.
ban accounts for chat = more toxicity rtard matchmaking = more toxicity
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why Riot love Ru server and hates EU? We want events too!
In Russia you dont play league of legends, league of legends plays you!!
: ARURF/URF
arurf/urf as permanent in normals and i wouldnt play anything else ever lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Thanks Bye,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oqKqZgQ9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-16T10:08:31.703+0000) > > Not of you dont carry games. > > If you play too good compared to everyone else in your team, then you are back at square 1. > > But if you JUST about play enough to help the team carry you instead of you carrying them, you will always get good players in your team. > > Basically just fool the system into believing you dont actually play good. hmm, u got a point there, that might be my mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=Fact or Fiction,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oqKqZgQ9,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-16T10:12:27.126+0000) > > hmm, u got a point there, that might be my mistake. You can trust me 100%.. I know its hard not killing and carrying ez games.. but trust me I know personally a few challengers and they all play team like and not carry like. Dont try to carry, try to help the team, pretend you just play average at all times and you will be matched with people that you can easily carry in the background by helping them just a tiny bit. edit: if you look at faker games or bjergson they often feed early game and they dont really carry until mid/late game. unfortunately your ranked tier =/= your mmr
: getting death treaths and more toxic behave
there will always be more and more toxicity, OR less and less players playing. as long as riot bans people for chat.
: Whats the fastes way to get level 30 on your smurf?
Mrex0 (EUW)
: League Of The Legends
The only reason why I still play this game is because the emotes. Also tyler1 tournament isnt riot. cs go is also not riot. Also zoe is totally broken 98% ban rate, new champion stats are always made up to sell skins.. and guess what, no shes not fun either.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thanks Bye,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oqKqZgQ9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-16T07:22:21.111+0000) > > Stop trying so hard and playing so good and you will start getting matched with better players. > > ONLY play JUST about enough to help the team, but dont rush helping, just help them when they attack and push. > > Matchmaking is fkin horribly unbalanced and riot expects good players to carry. > > The more you play the worse team mates you will get. > > So just lose 10 - 20 games playing badly on purpose, and you will start getting matched with much better players. you r 100% correct about this, i found out the system works like this to a while ago but there still is a major problem in your strategy. u have to lose some games to get better ppl in your team but that lowers your rank to. eventually u get back to your original rank but then u r back at square 1 where your teammates will suck balls again^^
> [{quoted}](name=Fact or Fiction,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oqKqZgQ9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-16T09:20:41.884+0000) > > you r 100% correct about this, i found out the system works like this to a while ago but there still is a major problem in your strategy. > > u have to lose some games to get better ppl in your team but that lowers your rank to. > eventually u get back to your original rank but then u r back at square 1 where your teammates will suck balls again^^ Not of you dont carry games. If you play too good compared to everyone else in your team, then you are back at square 1. But if you JUST about play enough to help the team carry you instead of you carrying them, you will always get good players in your team. Basically just fool the system into believing you dont actually play good.
Náfe (EUW)
: I lost all of my Ranked Matches today...
Stop trying so hard and playing so good and you will start getting matched with better players. ONLY play JUST about enough to help the team, but dont rush helping, just help them when they attack and push. Matchmaking is fkin horribly unbalanced and riot expects good players to carry. The more you play the worse team mates you will get. So just lose 10 - 20 games playing badly on purpose, and you will start getting matched with much better players.
: > [...] if you suk you deserve to be flamed. No, you don't. There are certain standards which must be upheld.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=taFalEJB,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-12-12T12:23:32.938+0000) > > No, you don't. There are certain standards which must be upheld. Yes the standards where you play with team mates that play as much as you, against enemies that play as much as you. Riot broke those standards, so everything else is the result of it.
z0leee (EUW)
: NEW META TROLLS RANKED GAMES BAN yes/no?
People dont care about this game anymore. Riot bans the players that actually give life to this game, those players stop caring about the game, you are left with losers and trolls.
Rioter Comments
: LETS KEEP THE AUTOFILL TROLL ALIVE!!!!
When I get auto fill I just troll anyway so it’s like a 1 game to chill and relax.
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey guys, here's a question for all of ya
People always remember me because I’m always the one who Carries the games and I always win lane 100% of the times and often get double kills on their jungler. For example the my laning enemy ALWAYS types in all chat at roughly 10minutes, complaining that I’m lucky or that my champion is a noob champion. The game could be going normal without anyone saying anything, but ALWAYS enemy spam all chat talking to me even if I don’t say nothing, it’s ridiculous when I’m just playing the game normally
: Got banned for mmr boosting with over 10k ranked games over 5 years.
Just ask them WTF THEY BAN U FOR STUPID EMPLOYEES
Hapsiiii (EUW)
: Banned
Banning accounts permanently in 2017 lol what a %%%%%% riot company.
: Going to take a break from LoL
Yąssuø (EUNE)
: Club tag not showing in game.
: You should stop playing a team game. Because you know, in this game the best team win. So if you don't want to depend from a team, all you need it's a single player game. /thread
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BE60Bkeu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-09T21:40:29.641+0000) > > You should stop playing a team game. Because you know, in this game the best team win. So if you don't want to depend from a team, all you need it's a single player game. > > /thread Why would he play a team game if no one in his team plays as much as him? And no, playing in team will never make you climb btw.
ee tt q (EUW)
: What elo are those that make important decisions in Riot
To be honest with you? Riot listens to bronze/silver players a LOT more than any pro players/high elo, unless its something really broken in high elo. Why? Because the majority of people is bronze and silver, and thats when the mechanics and game balance matter the most. In high elo mechanics matter too, but not that much anymore because the game is won in different ways and not just based on mechanics.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Nasus and Yorick IMO. Both are tanky and have enough mid to late game damage to pose a huge threat if unattended. Especially Nasus due to Siphoning Strike. Tryndamere is squishy and easily taken care of in higher ELO.
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=52ATc3f9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-09T21:04:59.596+0000) > > Nasus and Yorick IMO. Both are tanky and have enough mid to late game damage to pose a huge threat if unattended. Especially Nasus due to Siphoning Strike. Tryndamere is squishy and easily taken care of in higher ELO. I agree with nasus too, everytime I see a nasus on the enemy team and my jungler doesnt do anything about it and hes like 160cs at 20 minutes, I ALREADY know we are gonna lose.. unless we have a god adc which is more rare than an eclipse.
Rioter Comments
: Turning a game getting 500000 MS
80ms is lagging, are you sure you dont have a problem in your connection/computer?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ah yes, better not reveal your master level account, because you're so much better than your teammates and everyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xVxaGfHI,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-12-09T01:13:09.835+0000) > > Ah yes, better not reveal your master level account, because you're so much better than your teammates and everyone else. You fail to understand who youre talking to, I never got to master. Why? The time I actually played to win there was no master division. After I realised how stupid both player behaviour and matchmaking of this company is, I only play for the laning phase and if my team cant play at decent level, I just dont help them and spam surrender. FOR YEARS. And will be forever like this. I have a LOT more fun because I control every game and I NEVER struggle with stupidity.
: Why do I have to give chests to my team mates every game?
Look at this JUST now, another S: 2 afk on my team, 2 feeders, game lasted 46 minutes, I got 29 kills 504 CS. https://imgur.com/ozwX2Kv "Matchmaking is balanced" "We are matched with players at same skill as you" "Just a bad game for my team mates" Pathetic company.
: Why don't you post this with your main account? After all you allegedly have 15k and more matches played, whereas this account is apparently just level 13.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xVxaGfHI,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-12-09T00:53:37.372+0000) > > Why don't you post this with your main account? After all you allegedly have 15k and more matches played, whereas this account is apparently just level 13. This account is just another banned account. I dont care about accounts.
Show more

Thanks Bye

Level 13 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion