Raptorz (EUNE)
: Here it's around 20-30k (not counting part-time)
> [{quoted}](name=Raptorz,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=MiYKRL0E,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T21:03:14.824+0000) > > Here it's around 20-30k (not counting part-time) And where is here?
: How long'd it take to get that 16,000 from League? Most average jobs here pay about 18-20k a year
> [{quoted}](name=SmashmothAlistar,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=MiYKRL0E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-21T19:26:19.644+0000) > > How long'd it take to get that 16,000 from League? Most average jobs here pay about 18-20k a year And where is ***here***?
: > As a forever silver player, with grand total of 0 and games, you are not qualified to make these kind of comments. Dunning-Kruger symptom strikes again. Firstly I’ve played against illaoi and it’s common knowledge that if you just keep moving and don’t get baited she litterally does nothing Secondly that bit has nothing to do with nasus, any champion can beat illaoi. Thirdly you realise this is the first season I’ve played ranked with the intention of climbing... and I’ve only been doing that for a month... forever silver doesn’t count if you’ve been unranked for most seasons. > has 55% win rate against , do not act as if I'm the only player out there. Did you actually read what I wrote... trundle is designed to deal with tanky champions... he beats nasus a lot because he makes nasus squishy which allows his team to easily deal with him... common sense. > should not be struggling against subclass competitors, and , and juggernauts too. In other words, there is no reason to ever pick whenever any of these 3 are available, only showing in having 0% competitive pick rate for several consecutive Seasons already. No... that’s not how it works. Not every champion will be strong vs the others in the subclass, think about it if nasus was buffed to be able to beat these champions then you’ve created the same issue you wanted to stop happens again for two other champions. Not every champion can beat everyone... nasus struggles vs beefy champions who can stand against him in a fight... that’s common knowledge and shouldn’t be changed, because it’s healthy. And you say there is no reason to pick nasus with these champions but that’s bull... nasus offers the best tower pushing capabilities in his class, hell hes one of the best in the game... he kills towers faster than anyone else, if you leave him alone in a lane he will take the tower faster than the others and that’s how your meant to play him. Yes Darius might be able to win in a fight and might have a better pushing power but if you leave a Darius in a lane alone it’s a lot less devastating than leaving a nasus alone... especially as nasus gets power through stacking off minions. Nasus occupies a different niche to these champions... illaoi is best at large scale fighting against an engage heavy team with little disengage options, trundle is a more supportive champion using his ult to help others kill tanks, Darius is an early game powerhouse who excels at clean up... nasus is a tower pusher... you pick each champion for very different reasons it doesn’t matter if you don’t win in a fight vs all of them because nasus doesn’t need to fight, he just has to be in a side lane which means you draw one or two people away from the actual fight because without doing that you take the base. ___ And you realise competitively juggernauts as a whole have poor pick rates... trundle is the only one at the moment seeing any play, and that’s because of his ult and E. Thing about juggernauts is that they are weak vs a good support and range... as soon as you get to high elo and competitive play the amount of times where you will ever really do anything goes down drastically... they get completely shown up by divers like Camille at every turn. So it’s not nasus who doesn’t see competitive play... it’s juggernauts in general... besides trundle the last time a juggernaut was in the meta was S6 worlds, where Darius went from pick or ban to never bothered with within the same patch vause pros realised how unreliable he was. EDIT: > You don't know, but others with relevant experience do. Except they don’t... nobody knows how any change will affect any champion... this is no different
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ArOGkP6M,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-20T18:16:38.711+0000) > > Firstly I’ve played against illaoi and it’s common knowledge that if you just keep moving and don’t get baited she litterally does nothing > Secondly that bit has nothing to do with nasus, any champion can beat illaoi. It has, you have no experience against {{champion:420}} as {{champion:75}} , and this topic concerns {{champion:75}} only. > Thirdly you realise this is the first season I’ve played ranked with the intention of climbing... and I’ve only been doing that for a month... forever silver doesn’t count if you’ve been unranked for most seasons. Yeah, you aren't challenger only because you didn't want to be, I thought so. > Did you actually read what I wrote... trundle is designed to deal with tanky champions... he beats nasus a lot because he makes nasus squishy which allows his team to easily deal with him... common sense. I didn't ask for an explanation of why {{champion:48}} counters {{champion:75}} , I only said that no two champions within the same subclass (designed to do the same) and with similar play pattern should have that much disparity in comparative power. That is the definition of imbalance, and it's so true that {{champion:75}} has not been picked over {{champion:48}} in last 5 consecutive Seasons. > Not every champion will be strong vs the others in the subclass, think about it if nasus was buffed to be able to beat these champions then you’ve created the same issue you wanted to stop happens again for two other champions. So now you are admitting that there is an issue with juggernauts vs {{champion:75}} ? I'm saying that {{champion:75}} should be able to beat all other juggernauts 1v1 due to being the most immobile with the least CC and teamfight prowess. That doesn't mean {{champion:75}} would have 100% win rate against these whatsoever, even fed {{champion:75}} is useless in teamfights. > Not every champion can beat everyone... nasus struggles vs beefy champions who can stand against him in a fight... that’s common knowledge and shouldn’t be changed, because it’s healthy. It's not healthy that those beefy champions are stronger in all scenarios - both 1v1 and in teamfights. > And you say there is no reason to pick nasus with these champions but that’s bull... nasus offers the best tower pushing capabilities in his class, hell hes one of the best in the game... he kills towers faster than anyone else, if you leave him alone in a lane he will take the tower faster than the others and that’s how your meant to play him. The issue is not vs turret, the issue is that {{champion:75}} almost always loses the lane against other juggernauts, loses the turret and is forced back to his tier 2. Then he is left alone, and his stacking is too slow because of high Q CD. In fact, he has the slowest waveclear out of all split pushers, making him unable to reach the enemy turret before the enemy team addresses his splitting. Furthermore, even if successful while splitting, his lane opponent is making 5v4 fights all over the map, thus winning the game for his team while {{champion:75}} is stacking slowly. Even with 1000 stacks, {{champion:75}} is not able to turn the 5v5 teamfight if all his teammates are 3+ kills down. >Yes Darius might be able to win in a fight and might have a better pushing power but if you leave a Darius in a lane alone it’s a lot less devastating than leaving a nasus alone... especially as nasus gets power through stacking off minions. Who says that {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} and {{champion:48}} need to leave the lane? They can stay in it, kill {{champion:75}} over and over again, destroy his turrets and even get to the inhibitor. > Nasus occupies a different niche to these champions... illaoi is best at large scale fighting against an engage heavy team with little disengage options, trundle is a more supportive champion using his ult to help others kill tanks, Darius is an early game powerhouse who excels at clean up... nasus is a tower pusher... you pick each champion for very different reasons it doesn’t matter if you don’t win in a fight vs all of them because nasus doesn’t need to fight, he just has to be in a side lane which means you draw one or two people away from the actual fight because without doing that you take the base. And that {{champion:75}} ' niche is proven to not belong in competitive LoL whatsoever, with [the average of 0% competitive pick rate across 8 Seasons so far](http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?id=ALL&league=ALL&season=ALL&split=ALL&patch=ALL&role=ALL). {{champion:122}} has at least been picked a few times this Season, {{champion:420}} has just been played at MSI. > And you realise competitively juggernauts as a whole have poor pick rates.. I agree that juggernauts are doing poorly overall, but isn't that a call for buffs? >. trundle is the only one at the moment seeing any play, and that’s because of his ult and E. I don't care due to what this is, make {{champion:75}} have better ult and E until he has the same presence as {{champion:48}} . This is called balancing the game. > Thing about juggernauts is that they are weak vs a good support and range... as soon as you get to high elo and competitive play the amount of times where you will ever really do anything goes down drastically... they get completely shown up by divers like Camille at every turn. Again, doesn't this call for buffs? > So it’s not nasus who doesn’t see competitive play... it’s juggernauts in general... besides trundle the last time a juggernaut was in the meta was S6 worlds, where Darius went from pick or ban to never bothered with within the same patch vause pros realised how unreliable he was. Again, doesn't this call for buffs? > Except they don’t... nobody knows how any change will affect any champion... this is no different As a diamond player, I qualify for the Riot's playtesting team. While I agree that Riot's balance has been atrocious overall, the opinion of high elo players are the only ones that get to influence the balancing of the game, not of forever silver players.
: Eh nasus main. He is fine no need for buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=M4dimir Putin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ArOGkP6M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-20T17:16:15.073+0000) > > Eh nasus main. He is fine no need for buffs. Eh, doesn't play {{champion:75}}, so of course doesn't want other champions improved.
: Except it’s not as simple as that. Illaoi can be beaten by anyone, you just need to use counter play against her... especially nasus as you get to stack of her tentacles. If your losing vs her it’s your fault not hers. Trundle is designed to counter tanky champions... if he is actually doing his job nasus should struggle vs him. And even then it’s not clear cut a nasus late game can deal with a trundle because of wither. Darius is designed to abuse melee matchups who aren’t strong early... he is meant as a counter, You can’t just buff a champion because he is struggling vs the champions he should be struggling again... because then he becomes a massive issue for everyone... nasus can be very volatile with buffs, doing it for no reason is a recipe for disaster. We don’t even know if these changes will even affect him... he works fine without steraks, so he won’t be hurt by it being decoupled from sheen.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ArOGkP6M,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-20T17:07:53.677+0000) > > Except it’s not as simple as that. > > Illaoi can be beaten by anyone, you just need to use counter play against her... especially nasus as you get to stack of her tentacles. If your losing vs her it’s your fault not hers. As a [forever silver player](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=swampert919), with grand total of 0 {{champion:75}} and {{champion:420}} games, you are not qualified to make these kind of comments. Dunning-Kruger symptom strikes again. > Trundle is designed to counter tanky champions... if he is actually doing his job nasus should struggle vs him. And even then it’s not clear cut a nasus late game can deal with a trundle because of wither. {{champion:48}} has 55% win rate against {{champion:75}} , do not act as if I'm the only {{champion:75}} player out there. > Darius is designed to abuse melee matchups who aren’t strong early... he is meant as a counter, {{champion:75}} is also designed to be the best duelist in the game (due to no hard CC, a dash nor MS boost all at the same time), yet he's not. > You can’t just buff a champion because he is struggling vs the champions he should be struggling again... because then he becomes a massive issue for everyone... {{champion:75}} should not be struggling against subclass competitors, and {{champion:48}}, {{champion:122}} and {{champion:420}} [juggernauts](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3A5uuBw7-champion-subclass-list) too. In other words, there is no reason to ever pick {{champion:75}} whenever any of these 3 are available, only showing in {{champion:75}} having 0% competitive pick rate for several consecutive Seasons already. > We don’t even know if these changes will even affect him... You don't know, but others with relevant experience do.
: Except your idea does increase his duelling and teamfighting... your giving him decreased Q cooldown when he kills a unit with it, this increases his stacking potential a lot... more stacks means better snowball and stronger PvP presence. Not to mention with the R your Q is already on a 1 second cooldown, the increased damage on it would be devastating. If nasus needs a buff he will get one, but when it’s shown he needs one, and not something so drastic... nasus can get very far out of hand with buffs if you do it like this.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ArOGkP6M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-20T17:00:56.278+0000) > > Except your idea does increase his duelling and teamfighting... your giving him decreased Q cooldown when he kills a unit with it, this increases his stacking potential a lot... more stacks means better snowball and stronger PvP presence. Which would improve him just enough to be on par with {{champion:48}} , {{champion:420}} and {{champion:122}} , all of which are completely destroying him and will continue to do so drastically with [8.12 items](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/517-pbe-update.html). >If nasus needs a buff he will get one. If you have another suggestion of improving {{champion:75}} , feel free to do so, offer constructive criticism too, not only destructive.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cane Master,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QPfT81Fu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-27T17:53:33.919+0000) You're so biased Also, > If he's so strong, why does he have 0% pick rate in competitive play? because solo carries usually don't get picked in competative. Ever seen a riven? Yi? Nah didn't think so. On the other hand, "weak" picks are picked in competive, because they know how to play (around) them
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QPfT81Fu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-27T18:02:09.805+0000) > > You're so biased > > Also, > > because solo carries usually don't get picked in competative. > > Ever seen a riven? Yes, I've seen {{champion:92}} recently, only [less than a month ago and in the strongest LoL league-Korean LCK](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-7EAlxzOY). Not only was she played, but she did a solo penta kill at the end of the game, do you still have anything to say? >Yi? I didn't see {{champion:11}} , for the same reason why {{champion:75}} also hasn't been picked i.e. because they aren't good enough. > On the other hand, "weak" picks are picked in competive, because they know how to play (around) them lol, what does this sentence even mean? Of course, only the best champions are played in competitive, pros play the game for money, they wouldn't use anything that wouldn't maximise their chances of winning (such as picking {{champion:75}} ).
radetari (EUNE)
: maybe because in half of these games he is banned and in other half he is not played i fought against multiple this week, not a pleasant thing to experience
> [{quoted}](name=IvanBrony,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QPfT81Fu,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-02-27T18:12:13.312+0000) > > maybe because in half of these games he is banned and in other half he is not played I said competitively, that means in professional play. He's also never banned in pro play, which can be seen in the link I provided you.
radetari (EUNE)
: Veigar is actually ballanced But i agree, nasus currently is rly strong
> [{quoted}](name=IvanBrony,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QPfT81Fu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-27T17:51:42.456+0000) > > Veigar is actually ballanced > But i agree, nasus currently is rly strong If he's so strong, why does he have [0% pick rate in competitive play](https://oracleselixir.com/statistics/champions/2018-spring-champion-statistics/)?
Rioter Comments
Myster10 (EUNE)
: i played in season 4, it was the best season indeed but it was a lot easier to snowball. Just get khazix jung and gg.
> [{quoted}](name=Myster10,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ud2Ew0WG,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-26T01:48:31.904+0000) > > i played in season 4, it was the best season indeed but it was a lot easier to snowball. Just get khazix jung and gg. I don't know, the games lasted 45 min. on average and in every minute you could win a teamfight, stall and comeback later in the game. It was always worth it trying your hardest till the end of the game, and there was always a chance. Nowadays, once the enemy team gets Baron, and they are not 10k gold behind, there are no ways of stopping baron empowered minions, losing the teamfight, inhib, and eventually the game.
Myster10 (EUNE)
: WHAT?? THE GAME IS TOO SNOWBALLY?? The game has never been so non snowbally ever before. Every game i play, it's so hard to win. You can't let yourself have a single throw cause enemy is back. Every game that i am behind early, i don't even care, it always gets equal after a point.
> [{quoted}](name=Myster10,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ud2Ew0WG,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-01-26T00:47:59.009+0000) > > WHAT?? THE GAME IS TOO SNOWBALLY?? > > The game has never been so non snowbally ever before. You obviously have not played in Season 4, the best season ever.
: Yeah, i hope they are still playeble after the nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Gnär,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BFbxBpNt,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-25T20:21:01.136+0000) > > Yeah, i hope they are still playeble after the nerfs. Of course they will, when something is op and then nerfed, it's usually at a more balanced state, and still far from underpowered.
: WHY IS EVERYBODY GIVING UP LIKE COWARDS?!!?!!!?
Because the game is too snowbally and it's not worth it spending another 20 minutes in pure siege defense 24/7 when you can surrender, queue up for another game and win your LP back with the same amount of time.
: true, my main is Gnar, + I love Ornn so im gonna play them too.
> [{quoted}](name=Gnär,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BFbxBpNt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-01-25T16:16:32.919+0000) > > true, my main is Gnar, + I love Ornn so im gonna play them too. Luckily for all others, both are op and getting nerfed soon.
: Wanna climb as a Toplaner?
Or just spam {{champion:516}} and {{champion:150}} that don't require farming 24/7 in order to win the game.
: There are no braindead players in Korea, their average bronze 5 is equal to a Plat 5 on EU and Diamond 5 on NA lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Gaylord Focker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QxJMREZE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-30T18:45:52.935+0000) > > There are no braindead players in Korea, their average bronze 5 is equal to a Plat 5 on EU and Diamond 5 on NA lol. This is overexaggeration, just look LS's or Cowsep videos climbing on Korean ladder, as many bad players as in the West. Nevertheless, their top 10% (plat+) is better on average than any other server, so there's that.
: Explain dopa hitting rank 1 korea(strongest server in the world) with 86-0?
> [{quoted}](name=Korean Fanb0y,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QxJMREZE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-30T18:42:29.207+0000) > > Explain dopa hitting rank 1 korea(strongest server in the world) with 86-0? {{champion:4}} having global pressure and point-and-click stun. Force him to play anything else (except maybe everlasting op {{champion:61}} ) and let's see how fast he climbs.
: forget esports or any sport. you will be a disgrace to any olympic game
I've played this game for 6 years already too, insults from 12 year old kids is a given. That being said, I use the following commands at the beginning of every match: /fullmute all Also go to settings and Show All (Opponent's) Chat, these two should remedy your problems, it did it for me.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: When did mid laners start feeling entitled to their side's blue buff?
Well, unless you are some mana hungry jungler like {{champion:76}}, it's almost always better to leave it for the mid laner. Just like the Red buff is almost always better on your marksman. And yes, this common knowledge created a habit over the years that it's expected to do so, although it does not mean in each and every case (for example, if your adc is {{champion:22}} and you are playing {{champion:104}} it's better that you as a jungler take red buff).
Rioter Comments
: The tier list is made for professional play. You are a platinum 5 player playing soloQ. The things they are saying does not apply to you, so does the ranking. You can put it how you want, but Nasus is good in soloQ, everything points to it. Ryze is garbage in soloQ. Especially in plat 5. You are not comparing your stats with challenger players. If you would play in challenger, then you could compare them. So by your "logic" I am better than challenger players and even better then you cuz I have 3.6 KDA, please use your brains for once... Teemo is really good in SoloQ and was one of the most banned champion in Korea @challenger level. Yet, he isn't picked in pro play because he wouldn't work out there. That is why he is in B. In SoloQ he is an S pick, even after the nerfs he is a beast. Can you finally understand it? Probably not, as I don't expect much from ya...
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMcggvME,comment-id=00050000000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-19T21:54:24.794+0000) > > The tier list is made for professional play. The things they are saying does not apply to you, so does the ranking. The tier list is made around competitive play, which is mostly different only in skill of players. That being said, I do have {{champion:75}} skill as much as any pro player, if not more. And yes, it applies to me when the opponent I'm up against also plays their champion to the fullest of champion's ability. >You are a platinum 5 player playing soloQ. I peaked plat I, recently got relegated to plat III in flex in post season. But sure, keep condescending to me. > You are not comparing your stats with challenger players. If you would play in challenger, then you could compare them. So by your "logic" I am better than challenger players and even better then you cuz I have 3.6 KDA, please use your brains for once... I did not say I am a better player than challengers, I'm saying that my {{champion:75}} show that I play it as well, in fact better than what challenger players do on average. > Teemo is really good in SoloQ and was one of the most banned champion in Korea @challenger level. Yet, he isn't picked in pro play because he wouldn't work out there. That is why he is in B. In SoloQ he is an S pick, even after the nerfs he is a beast. Can you finally understand it? Probably not, as I don't expect much from ya... Forever Silver people trying to be wise asses all the time, community is overwhelmed with people like you, 40% of all player base is silver. That being said, once you get diamond with {{champion:75}} without R buff (I did in Season 6), you can have a say in the topic. Until then, rot in silver hell where you belong, you don't any relevant competency to discuss balance, especially not with me.
: So that means everyone in B tier needs a buff? I don't think malzahar, riven, camille, heimer, teemo, wukong or almost any champ on the B tier need any buffs. They are talking about pro play, not soloQ. Ryze is up there, I doubt he is good in soloQ in top lane. In pro play he is pretty strong just because his ultimate can turn the game around. In soloQ he is not good at all. Teemo in B, 53% win rate plat+ Ryze in A, 45% win rate plat+ Obviously talking about pro play and you are playing soloQ in platinum 5.
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMcggvME,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2017-12-19T21:12:56.146+0000) > > So that means everyone in B tier needs a buff? I don't think malzahar, riven, camille, heimer, teemo, wukong or almost any champ on the B tier need any buffs. Not everyone, because many aren't suited for top lane yet were included in the list. For example {{champion:90}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:17}} could also be played mid, while {{champion:164}} was used as a support, even on a professional level. On the other hand, {{champion:75}} simply cannot be played in other roles, not on competitive level nor high elo SoloQ. >They are talking about pro play, not soloQ. Ryze is up there, I doubt he is good in soloQ in top lane. In pro play he is pretty strong just because his ultimate can turn the game around. In soloQ he is not good at all. They are talking about full 100% utilization of the champion, which is mostly met on a professional level, but can be also reached with high elo {{champion:13}} mains. >Obviously talking about pro play and you are playing soloQ in platinum 5. I have just been demoted to plat III in flex, nevertheless, with 1 million {{champion:75}} mastery I certainly play this champion to the fullest, I even got diamond in Season 6 with it, back when R wasn't even buffed. Even if I wasn't, it's not like {{champion:75}} is a mechanically intensive champion, first timers could do well with it. P.S. If you want a cross comparison between my stats and those of challenger players, [suit yourself](https://imgur.com/a/9t6jR).
Sympton (EUW)
: hes fine.. dont make him OP.
> [{quoted}](name=Sympton,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMcggvME,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-19T20:52:56.141+0000) > > hes fine.. dont make him OP. Yeah, [by 4 pro top laners, he's rated one of the worst in the C tier of all top laners](https://youtu.be/glgHP1ERHWI?t=1h33m15s). But I guess [you as a never even diamond player are more competent to judge](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=SYMPTON), be ignorant and say [*''he's fine as he is''*](https://i.imgur.com/HeUNm7E.gif).
: this has nothing to do with tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahkor Luna,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMcggvME,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-12-19T20:16:06.250+0000) > > this has nothing to do with tanks. It has everything to do with tanks, {{champion:75}} is getting CC-ed by them while doing no dmg as a retaliation. The end result is that he is less durable and gets killed if focused way before the enemy tank does, all the while providing no significant dmg, CC nor utility.
: maybe just cut his cooldown in half when he last hits. otherwise he would be able to stack a whole wave without cooldown in the late-game. but also hard cap the minimum cooldown to 1.5 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahkor Luna,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMcggvME,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-19T19:34:18.842+0000) > > maybe just cut his cooldown in half when he last hits. otherwise he would be able to stack a whole wave without cooldown in the late-game. Otherwise he'd be able to stack a whole wave without CD in late game? So what, at late game tanks have 300+ armor (which gives ~80% dmg reduction vs physical dmg), what would 18 dmg from the whole stacked wave change? Oh yes, he'd deal 3-4 dmg per Q, truly unplayable.
: Win rate is 52% on diamond,masters,challenger. If your stats are so good then why he needs a buff??? And btw you are plat5, that is not even near diamond... LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMcggvME,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-19T20:06:43.450+0000) > > Win rate is 52% on diamond,masters,challenger. > > If your stats are so good then why he needs a buff??? > > LOL. Because despite playing {{champion:75}} to the fullest of his potential I still have <50% win rate on him. In other words, {{champion:75}} is a champion that can rarely turn a losing game into a winning one as his teamfighting is extremely poor. Now I'm not asking for hard CC nor mobility implemented to him, but a nudge towards excelling in split pushing, as the only viable playstyle.
: Yea, just look at my rank and talk shit. :D 1 million mastery points and a 38% win rate. Just wow, how bad you actually are. If we check champion.gg he has 52-54% win rate from bronze to diamond at least. So maybe you are just trash at him. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kky4FI2QgQE Look, Khan picked the worst top laner in WORLDS 2017. Probably trolling or actually Nasus is decent.
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMcggvME,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-19T19:37:01.140+0000) > > Yea, just look at my rank and talk shit. :D > > 1 million mastery points and a 38% win rate. Just wow, how bad you actually are. Yeah, I'm so bad that [my stats are better than of an average challenger player](https://imgur.com/a/9t6jR). > If we check champion.gg he has 52-54% win rate from bronze to diamond at least. So maybe you are just trash at him. I'm not playing in bronze-plat look at this win rate in diamond+. > Look, Khan picked the worst top laner in WORLDS 2017. Probably trolling or actually Nasus is decent. Look, {{champion:75}} has been picked at World's once after 4 years, vs tilted Soaz on {{champion:57}} that's the only champion {{champion:75}} does decently well. Not only that, but LZ was smashing FNC across all lanes, he can't be killed by {{champion:57}} so I guess he won the game? Nonetheless, look at [DIG Ssumday going 0/3 on {{champion:75}} while being beyond useless](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTygH64BHok). I the longest LoL pro that's Korean (Ssumday) is trash at him too?
: is this a joke that champ doesnt need a buff he needs a rework stacking champs should not exist
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMcggvME,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-19T19:17:14.540+0000) > > is this a joke that champ doesnt need a buff he needs a rework stacking champs should not exist While I agree {{champion:75}} 's problems should be solved with a rework, Riot hasn't announced anything on this issue, therefore we can only suggest temporary forms of remedy. And why stacking champions should not exist, {{champion:14}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:238}} all have some forms of infinite stacking, and not only that, but 2nd bracket of Precision Runes offers runes that revolve around stacking, I guess it's all destructive towards gameplay? I reckon remove all of the mentioned?
: Yea, so you can stack 6 minions in 3 seconds. And stack very easy early on? Seems totally unbalanced.. he is fine as he is. He is definitely not weak and not in a need for buff.
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VMcggvME,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-19T19:14:04.402+0000) > > Yea, so you can stack 6 minions in 3 seconds. And stack very easy early on? Seems totally unbalanced.. You can't be in melee range of enemy minions due to the poke you'll be getting straight to your face. >he is fine as he is. He is definitely not weak and not in a need for buff. Yeah, [by 4 pro top laners, he's rated one of the worst in the C tier of all top laners](https://youtu.be/glgHP1ERHWI?t=1h33m15s). But I guess [you as a silver player are more competent to judge](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=LIELAISDIX2K) and [*''he's fine as he is''*](https://i.imgur.com/HeUNm7E.gif)*.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > What I said is a speculation, but not overstatement. And I can just as easily speculate that nearly nobody hates the new health bars. Using such statements to try and increase the value of your claim is not a good tactic. Unless, ofcourse, you can show these large numbers of players. Quite honestly, I'm seeing quite few complaints on the new health bars, compared to the number of complaints that arrive with any change Riot makes. People have a tendency to automatically dislike new things, and want the "old familiar" content back. We see it every single time Riot makes a fragment of a change to the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qOjEQaIp,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2017-12-07T21:56:36.099+0000) > People have a tendency to automatically dislike new things, and want the &quot;old familiar&quot; content back. We see it every single time Riot makes a fragment of a change to the game. This is the first time in 5+ years of playing LoL that I dislike something new (outside of balance topics) and voice that opinion. Don't ever generalize people, I'm not your ordinary Joe, nor are there 2 ordinary Joes.
Smerk (EUW)
: Large number of people is clearly an overstatement. It's always a vocal minority.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qOjEQaIp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-07T20:58:19.010+0000) > > Large number of people is clearly an overstatement. It&#x27;s always a vocal minority. Overstatement means that you know exactly what percentage of the player base (di)slikes them. What I said is a speculation, but not overstatement.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, I did and I honestly think that is mistake, because it doesn't work like this. Also I found another interesting thing about this rune and why you shouldn't use it on champions that use health as resource to cast spells, it actually increases cost of those spells and you damage yourself more than you would without rune
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=IEP7BXo5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T20:58:13.128+0000) > > Well, I did and I honestly think that is mistake, because it doesn&#x27;t work like this. What you think is a mistake is not that, it's intended interaction that doesn't work in my example i.e. hence the bug report. >Also I found another interesting thing about this rune and why you shouldn&#x27;t use it on champions that use health as resource to cast spells, it actually increases cost of those spells and you damage yourself more than you would without rune How exactly does revitalize increase health cost of spells, and if so, where does it say it's intended?
Smerk (EUW)
: Of course no, revitalize increase heals and shields, not health regen
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=IEP7BXo5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-06T20:44:48.710+0000) > > Of course no, revitalize increase heals and shields, not health regen If you had clicked on the link of Revitalize wiki page (which you didn't), you'd see that passive 5% doesn't affect heal regeneration, but 10% bonus when below 40% HP does (or it should in theory, hence the bug).
Rioter Comments
: God, you are so full of your personal bias. You only play two champions Darius is good against (in the early game) and that taints your PoV entirely. Is it for most melee champions hellish to lane against Darius? Sure. Is he better champion in the mid/late game than Mundo, Nasus? Only when you can push your lead hard. And I didnt even find a game in preseason where you fought a darius, lol, so much for "inaccurate opinion".
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tp9h97BN,comment-id=00030001000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T16:43:45.129+0000) > > God, you are so full of your personal bias. You only play two champions Darius is good against (in the early game) and that taints your PoV entirely. That two champions happen to be even more underpowered than {{champion:122}} while not only belonging in the same class (Fighters) but are actually the same subclass of Juggernauts. That being said, all three revolve around 1v1 dmg/cc while {{champion:75}} and {{champion:36}} are worse teamfighters due to {{champion:122}} having better cc (E Apprehend) and R true damage resets. > Is it for most melee champions hellish to lane against Darius? Sure. Does it have to be that way? Maybe, but it can't be true against Juggernauts that are even more pidgeon holed by design into being good only in 1v1 and useless otherwise ({{champion:75}} and {{champion:36}} ). > Is he better champion in the mid/late game than Mundo, Nasus? Only when you can push your lead hard. Yes, he is, even without him being ahead (which for you need a miracle not to happen). > And I didnt even find a game in preseason where you fought a darius, lol, so much for &quot;inaccurate opinion&quot;. Yes, because I've learned my lesson and I got stomped 80% of the time without standing a chance (so I dodge when I see {{champion:122}} picked). I don't know how you can even compare [your past rankings and overall {{champion:75}} experience](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Stahlvormund) to me having 1 million+ {{champion:75}} mastery and getting diamond with it last season (even with the nerfed R version).
: Holy shit, someone a little grumpy eh? you really do only have one tone. Nah, I politely refuse to engage into this any further. Wont lead to anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tp9h97BN,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2017-12-06T04:38:37.177+0000) > > Holy shit, someone a little grumpy eh? you really do only have one tone. Insinuating that I'm being grumpy doesn't justify the lack of knowledge/sense of balance you have. if anything, I was pissed to had created a topic where I'd get so inaccurate opinions like yours. >Nah, I politely refuse to engage into this any further. Wont lead to anything. Thank you, finally I can agree on something.
: Rito you can't be serious with this 7.24
>Mundo's and Nasus case they are rather sh#t Juggernauts/Tanks, they are better Initiation Fighters. Initiation fighters? Oh boy, you can't be more farther from truth after saying this. >Not to mention that what Riot defines as what does not mean sh#t, Riot could call LeBlanc Adc/Juggernaut, does not mean she actually is, also Riot sure back then never discribed Brand as supporter when he got created, only now that he got a support meta pick they did it... What Riot does doesn't mean shit? Seems like you have no idea what you are talking about after all, you never did. >whilst mundo and Nasus got to keep their N.1 Keystones. Nasus was never great with GOTU, he still isn't.
: Deal with it or quit
> [{quoted}](name=DreamEat3r,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tp9h97BN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-05T20:58:26.533+0000) > > Deal with it or quit #KoreanAdvice?
: {{champion:122}} was in a rather pathetic state after Runes Reforged. Your pet champion {{champion:75}} aside, he needed help. Besides, the subclass {{champion:122}} is in is Juggernauts: {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} I would not count {{champion:75}} and {{champion:36}} among those, they have different qualities.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tp9h97BN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-05T20:31:41.804+0000) > {{champion:122}} was in a rather pathetic state after Runes Reforged. Your pet champion aside, he needed help. {{champion:75}} has always been the worse version of {{champion:122}} , Runes Reforged didn't change that. {{champion:36}} has been the most useless melee champions for months, if these two don't need help, neither does {{champion:122}} . > I would not count {{champion:75}} and {{champion:36}} among those, they have different qualities. What qualities do {{champion:75}} and {{champion:36}} have over other Juggernauts, I'm dying to know? > Besides, the subclass {{champion:122}} is in is Juggernauts: {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} Also, [Riot has always classified {{champion:75}} and {{champion:36}} in Fighters, subclass of Juggernauts](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3A5uuBw7-champion-subclass-list). #knowyourshitbeforeopeninglousymouth
LazySlav (EUNE)
: Sure {{champion:122}} passive have counter play.... Don't fight him melee (pick {{champion:150}} or {{champion:17}} vs him)
> [{quoted}](name=LazySlav,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tp9h97BN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-05T20:15:33.681+0000) > > Sure {{champion:122}} passive have counter play.... Don&#x27;t fight him melee (pick {{champion:150}} or {{champion:17}} vs him) It's not about if {{champion:122}} has counters, it's about his comparative power to the subclass competitors (that are {{champion:75}} and {{champion:36}} ). All 3 revolve around 1v1 potential, that being said they have to have similar 1v1 dueling power, which is not the case. In fact, {{champion:122}} has always had better dmg potential in teamfights too (due to R resets) while also having better utility with his E, meanwhile {{champion:75}} and {{champion:36}} have no hard CC of any kind therefore their dmg output has to be at least even, if not higher.
Rioter Comments
Leptyx (EUW)
: What's the bug ? Also, why don't minions attack Cassio (unless that's the bug) ? It seems to be she aa Jax as soon as she exits the brush but minions take a long time before targeting Cassio
> [{quoted}](name=Leptyx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ecGVuOOW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-03T15:44:47.028+0000) > > What&#x27;s the bug ? > > Also, why don&#x27;t minions attack Cassio (unless that&#x27;s the bug) ? It seems to be she aa Jax as soon as she exits the brush but minions take a long time before targeting Cassio Read the topic at the first place.
: What exactly is the bug?
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ecGVuOOW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-03T15:39:16.741+0000) > > What exactly is the bug? Read the topic at the first place.
: living up to your own standards is a thing of the past my man. People look at you weirdly if you do.
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ecGVuOOW,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-03T15:33:31.248+0000) > > living up to your own standards is a thing of the past my man. > People look at you weirdly if you do. I know right?
Rismosch (EUW)
: Okay, in my opinion the bug should be fixed. But why is it such a big deal that a Rioter abused that bug too?
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ecGVuOOW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-03T15:08:34.115+0000) > > Okay, in my opinion the bug should be fixed. But why is it such a big deal that a Rioter abused that bug too? The hypocrisy is a big deal.
Show more

The Cane Master

Level 48 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion