Rioter Comments
: Don't worry, something will change, for sure, regarding permanently suspended accounts. Cases like this are absurd. Just gotta wait for the right people to get in charge of things.
> [{quoted}](name=Don Corleone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RNKGsMOs,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-04-23T19:03:01.551+0000) > > Don't worry, something will change, for sure, regarding permanently suspended accounts. > Cases like this are absurd. > Just gotta wait for the right people to get in charge of things. Game will die by then,this shitty system is Riot Lyte's doing,he created it then left the team most likely because of all the threats he was getting for his absolutely horrible design.
: Don't worry, something will change, for sure, regarding permanently suspended accounts. Cases like this are absurd. Just gotta wait for the right people to get in charge of things.
> [{quoted}](name=Don Corleone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RNKGsMOs,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-04-23T19:03:01.551+0000) > > Don't worry, something will change, for sure, regarding permanently suspended accounts. > Cases like this are absurd. > Just gotta wait for the right people to get in charge of things. Game will die by then,this shitty system is Riot Lyte's doing,he created it then left the team most likely because of all the threats he was getting for his absolutely horrible design.
: and you deserved your punishment {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3f0LXNFo,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-02T11:29:03.833+0000) > > and you deserved your punishment > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} But this thread isn't about that? This is about you mocking those who got permad due to a shitty system,people that perhaps spent a lot of money and invested a lot of time in this game.
: Permabanned player
Why would I feel bad or sorry? The people that I flamed deserved it
: Permabanned player
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3f0LXNFo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-02T08:41:20.160+0000) > > says who? > > these players posted about their issues on a public forum. they don't get to complain about what comments they get for their behaviour from random people. > > want to be dissed by rioters exclusively? **submit a ticket instead!** I've seen your name, you are one of those annoying little brats who have nothing better to do than to make players feel worse than they already do.
Rioter Comments
: Please dont say i dont have life
You have no life. I'm a good swimmer btw,I won't drown in your downvotes so come at me
: Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself!
> [{quoted}](name=ToxicBanHammer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LP1o7q82,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-02-03T13:14:27.717+0000) > > > 1. Follow the summoners code. It's there for a reason. > 2. Instead of being a **Keyboard Warrior**. Be a **Keyboard Detective!** > Don't look to argue with those causing a negative atmosphere in game, the fact they're flaming means they've fucked up. > And all you have to do is mute and report them, case closed! > 3. Even though Riot say focus on your own game if things go bad. If little HelloKitty69 is struggling in lane, don't flame him/her Offer some help. > 4. You're all equal, the match making system works. Remember there are still new players joining league everyday. Don't act like a demi-god in game an expect everyone to bow down to you. Your godlike opinions and comments will likely tilt everyone and even the hulk will call you a puny god. > 5. If you're a hardcore player and play one match after the other. Even after bad games. Take a break in between games to compose yourself and lower any stress you have. Remember going into a new match still haunted by your last bad performance/game may impact your game badly. > 6. Like number 3. Instead of moaning about trolls, cancer wishes, goat sex slaves. Help make league a better place by helping get rid of them. The report system is harsh and not in a bad way. It takes no prisoners. > 7. Vision is key. Don't argue about vision with your team! Instead in champ select or at the start of the game try emphasize how important vision is. Not everyone watches the LCS and not everyone knows the how important vision actually is. > 8. Remember there are different game modes for a reason. Don't take all of them so seriously. Aram - Team Death Match Enjoy it!. Blind Pick and Draft Pick normals are for new and casual players who like to enjoy a good game and have fun. Don't flame your team if you're losing a blind pick normal! You'll look like a fool! And you'll get reported!. Ranked games can be serious. But the only way you're going to succeed in ranked is with a positive approach, teamwork, dedication and some luck. > 9. I know some of you will agree with me on this. Admit your own mistakes. Just because you died in lane to a gank or because your having a bad game doesn't mean it's the junglers fault, tops fault or bots fault. Sometimes you get matched with people who know there champion more than there partner, or more than life itself ;) And it happens more than you think. If you lose in lane, don't flame the team. Build defensively instead of offence. Ask for help, if you don't get help try and play safe. Also keep your lane warded to avoid enemy ganks at all times. > 10. Last but no least a small tip that is rather helpful. Solo q player? **Watch the minimap every 3 seconds** Keep track of lanes and keep track of the enemy jungler. So when someone does go missing, you know about it. You don't verbally abuse mid because they didn't SS. Deep wards will help with this a lot. 1.Rules are made to be broken...like buildings!Or people.If Jinx can do it,why can't we? 2.I'm a spartan at heart,sue me. 3.If HelloKitty69 plays bad,he should go back to coops and improve his gameplay. 4.New players wouldn't start in plat,so no the matchmaking sytem doesn't really work.I'm not a demi god,I'm a GOD when I play Brand,and I still lose 13/6 games cause people are bad and fuck up. 5.Why would I take breaks?The previous game doesn't impact my further games,further idiots impact my further games. 6.Or you know,stop making league a game for kids and make those kids drop to their coop mmr and there wouldn't be a reason to begin flaming with if you play with players that are just as good as you are.(Furthermore,if I call you a %%%got that doesn't mean I'm homophobic) 7.Yeah,vision is key.Too bad I've already told that to the midlaner that died 3 times to ganks and still refuses to buy a ward. 8.I only play this game because of ranked,I don't care about any other game modes. 9.I admit my own mistakes,I get flamed for playing bad myself,but you don't see me running around and crying to daddy that I got called a bad word. 10.I can paint the damn minimap while having my eyes closed and hands tied,that and 3031 pings aren't enough to make my toplaner back away from his turret though and it still gets him killed becase "Omg turrets so weak y they no protect me?!" Thanks for your wonderful tips,maybe if I were 5 years old I would actually listen to them.
Rioter Comments
Eveninn (EUW)
: Dear Player Behavior Boarders (regarding "I got banned" topics)
Hello GPet,not sure if you remember me from GD chatroom,maybe Dalv rings a bell though.I wanna thank you for this thread,myself I got permabanned from the game and I did make a thread,just to get it off my chest,I didn't really expect anything from Riot,and I got downvoted to hell for it,not that I care anyway,as the permaban made me realize this game is not what it used to be anymore. Props to you for this thread,and to y'all people crying about people hurting your feelings,l2p the game and you won't get insulted :)
HomerJ20 (EUW)
: riot didn't gave you anything, riot lent you the "house" or account. So, the account that you think it's yours, its rightfully owner is riot, it's like someone paying the rent of a house you own. The house is still yours, but someone is using it. And yes, it's in the contract.
> [{quoted}](name=HomerJ20,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rkjMXbvY,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-27T23:48:56.742+0000) > > riot didn't gave you anything, riot lent you the "house" or account. So, the account that you think it's yours, its rightfully owner is riot, it's like someone paying the rent of a house you own. The house is still yours, but someone is using it. And yes, it's in the contract. But the TV,the new couch,the PC and the oven are things that I bought with my own money,Riot didn't give me them.And now that Riot is kicking me out,I don't get to keep any of that stuff.That's the issue with permabans.
: it's not his house though. Never has been. He would have known that if he read the contract he signed when he moved in.
> [{quoted}](name=Tosha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rkjMXbvY,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-27T18:23:31.468+0000) > > it's not his house though. Never has been. He would have known that if he read the contract he signed when he moved in. What riot gave us is an emtpy house with one room,everything else we built is through our effort,and Riot should feel bad for taking it away forever. @the guy above,that's why you're going to hell
: A death sentence? Hardly. It is equivalent to kicking someone out of your house while telling them "don't bother coming back, I dont want you here".
> [{quoted}](name=Tosha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rkjMXbvY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-27T16:48:17.088+0000) > > A death sentence? Hardly. It is equivalent to kicking someone out of your house while telling them "don't bother coming back, I dont want you here". No,it's kicking him out of his own house,the one he spent lots of money decorating,taking care of it,and building it taller and bigger.
: I LOVE Rito ( For real )
You should never be happy when someone gets permabanned,you don't know how much money they might have spent or how much they might have enjoyed the game.I get it that buying RP doesn't make you immune to punishments,I never said it should,toxic players should be punished,hard,but a permaban isn't a punishment anymore,it's a death sentence.
: So I just got permabanned
Well I got an automated response from Riot as expected,I definitely won't waste more money and time on creating a new account so I wanna thank you all guys for supporting me!
: So I just got permabanned
Ah well whatever,you guys will never understand.
Larry (EUNE)
: So you insult them because you mean no harm with your words, and you wish them well
> [{quoted}](name=Larry,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2016-01-26T11:28:37.681+0000) > > So you insult them because you mean no harm with your words, and you wish them well Obviously not,but you greatly exagerated in your previous post saying people might suicidie because of me and stuff.
Larry (EUNE)
: You do realise that being toxic is the reason other people dont enjoy the game, it is an awfull experience to everyone, some people with disorders take them personally, you make others feel bad, it has an effect in real life as well.You dont realise how much harm you do by venting out on people when you get angry, you might be a tough skin person and dont get offended by someone yelling at you, but not everyone is the same. In a rare case scenario you might be one of the 100 people who flamed someone until they suicided.How would you feel if police came into your house, with pressed charges against you for cyber bullying someone to death?You propably not realise the effect of the things you say, that is why you got permabaned. I would agree though to a perma mute instead of banning, but in the end you wont enjoy your games being unable to communicate with other people. watch this video please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkzwHuf6C2U
> [{quoted}](name=Larry,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2016-01-26T10:48:56.420+0000) > > You do realise that being toxic is the reason other people dont enjoy the game, it is an awfull experience to everyone, some people with disorders take them personally, you make others feel bad, it has an effect in real life as well.You dont realise how much harm you do by venting out on people when you get angry, you might be a tough skin person and dont get offended by someone yelling at you, but not everyone is the same. > In a rare case scenario you might be one of the 100 people who flamed someone until they suicided.How would you feel if police came into your house, with pressed charges against you for cyber bullying someone to death?You propably not realise the effect of the things you say, that is why you got permabaned. I would agree though to a perma mute instead of banning, but in the end you wont enjoy your games being unable to communicate with other people. > > watch this video please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkzwHuf6C2U I call people %%%gots,I don't tell them to suicide.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Gank is Nigh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-26T00:34:08.492+0000) > >We don't ruin people's games... I think this is where you're wrong. You DO ruin people's games. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me" doesn't go for every player. The things you say can heavily influence someone's mood, especially if it hits them on a personal level, which is something you can't predict as each and every individual is so different. You have been permabanned. In other words, you have either said something so incredibly toxic that you had to get permabanned immediately, or you have gotten warnings in the form of chat restricts and a 2 week ban before. Why did you choose to ignore these instead of ignoring the negative people in your games (and reporting them afterwards)? Is it really that hard to press tab and click on a mute button?
> [{quoted}](name=Glacial Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2016-01-26T09:54:36.131+0000) > > I think this is where you're wrong. You DO ruin people's games. > > "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me" doesn't go for every player. The things you say can heavily influence someone's mood, especially if it hits them on a personal level, which is something you can't predict as each and every individual is so different. > > You have been permabanned. In other words, you have either said something so incredibly toxic that you had to get permabanned immediately, or you have gotten warnings in the form of chat restricts and a 2 week ban before. Why did you choose to ignore these instead of ignoring the negative people in your games (and reporting them afterwards)? Is it really that hard to press tab and click on a mute button? Indeed things I say can influence other people's mood,but when people troll on purpose,doesn't that influence my mood aswell?This is a game played by humans,and it's in the human nature to get angry,it just is.Idk why riot is trying to cut people like me out instead of trying to help us,I'm emotive irl so ofc I'll react to every little thing,bad or good. Also yes,I had that two week ban but I never bothered to read the end of the mail,I wish I had.
: Flaming back is flaming. Simple as that. If you get reported, it counts. And if you had a 14-day suspension before, it counts a bit more. I still do not understand after so many posts here that this still happens to people.
> [{quoted}](name=WillitheWit,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-26T09:16:38.803+0000) > > Flaming back is flaming. Simple as that. If you get reported, it counts. And if you had a 14-day suspension before, it counts a bit more. > I still do not understand after so many posts here that this still happens to people. This is like my second time posting on the newboards..always hated them.Any real sane person with this much to lose would reform if he knew his next offense would be permaban zz
: So I just got permabanned
Might aswell burn me on the stake then like the witch I am,right?Everyone just jumps in and adds salt to the injury...like I've said in the main post,I don't expect anything to be done I just wanted to get it out off my chest...but you people seem to be enjoying making feel others horrible,thanks.
: Lol so you're trying to blame the people that you are flaming in saying its their fault for not muting you.
> [{quoted}](name=Superslimface,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-01-26T01:36:01.102+0000) > > Lol so you're trying to blame the people that you are flaming in saying its their fault for not muting you. No I'm not blaming anyone,I'm just saying why would other people complain about 2 players arguing with eachother when they can just mute the both of them? > [{quoted}](name=Superslimface,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-26T01:34:45.209+0000) > > You were warned multiple times, players like you make playing this game a nightmare. Have you ever played a game with me to know whether it's a nightmare or not?
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Even so,permaban for toxic people?We don't ruin people's games...it's in fact the opposite,other people ruin your game and you just can't hold it and let it all out and then you're the one that gets punished while they walk away most of the time. So you think yelling abuse and telling someone you hope they get cancer of telling them to uninstall isn't ruining other peoples games? Because protip it annoys the crap out of people and not only the person you're yelling at
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-01-26T01:19:25.869+0000) > > So you think yelling abuse and telling someone you hope they get cancer of telling them to uninstall isn't ruining other peoples games? > > Because protip it annoys the crap out of people and not only the person you're yelling at So if people like you get annoyed because I argue with x,why don't you just mute us both and keep playing?
Mavnorian (EUW)
: You didn't get the part about having two bashing each other players in your team, who leads flame-war instead of just playing, right? Muting and calling mommy is semi harmles.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavnorian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-01-26T01:12:17.589+0000) > > You didn't get the part about having two bashing each other players in your team, who leads flame-war instead of just playing, right? Muting and calling mommy is semi harmles. Just because I started flaming back doesn't mean I sit afk while in base while doing it,I kept playing without anything changing
: All I really know is.. that posting these kind of threads would really never solve the issue. I would suggest contacting the support, and give a reasonable explanation. Who knows, you guys can figure out something. I don't want to be negative, it's just not going to work here buddy. Hérmes. {{item:3009}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hérmes,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-26T01:08:42.990+0000) > > All I really know is.. that posting these kind of threads would really never solve the issue. I would suggest contacting the support, and give a reasonable explanation. Who knows, you guys can figure out something. > > I don't want to be negative, it's just not going to work here buddy. > > > > Hérmes. {{item:3009}} I have 0 hopes that something will be done,I just wanted to take it off my chest somehow,having someone listen to you when you're feeling down is nice.
Mavnorian (EUW)
: If only you read the updates. I believe it was said in around 5.16 or 5.18 that the system is getting more harsh and the next step after 14 days is perma. And how the heck do you know they play bad on purpose? C'mon...
> [{quoted}](name=Mavnorian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-01-26T00:54:02.822+0000) > > If only you read the updates. I believe it was said in around 5.16 or 5.18 that the system is getting more harsh and the next step after 14 days is perma. And how the heck do you know they play bad on purpose? C'mon... I had no idea tbh,I thought after the 14 days it comes something like 1 month and then there's the final blow...
Mavnorian (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Gank is Nigh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-26T00:34:08.492+0000) > ?We don't ruin people's games...it's in fact the opposite,other people ruin your game and you just can't hold it and let it all out and then you're the one that gets punished while they walk away most of the time. Nope, you do. Losing is a part of the game, making bad decisions, doing 'that one skillshot' to slow it all happens. If someone start to flame you, an only correct reacion is muting and reporting him afterwards. Nobody wants to play a game when 2 players crush their e-penises in keyboard war instead of rushing into victory.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavnorian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-26T00:51:34.982+0000) > > ?We don't ruin people's games...it's in fact the opposite,other people ruin your game and you just can't hold it and let it all out and then you're the one that gets punished while they walk away most of the time. > > Nope, you do. Losing is a part of the game, making bad decisions, doing 'that one skillshot' to slow it all happens. If someone start to flame you, an only correct reacion is muting and reporting him afterwards. Nobody wants to play a game when 2 players crush their e-penises in keyboard war instead of rushing into victory. Losing against a team better than you is a part of the game,losing because your teammates decide it would be fun to do dumb stuff is not part of the game.Listen,I'm not 12yo to go to mommy and cry to her that Billy called me a retard.I'm not like that,I just defend myself and if Riot punishes players for defending themselves THIS HARD then idk really...Like I said,I'm not a constantly toxic player,but there are games where it just happens and that's it.
: I understand it must suck to lose an account you've had since the first year this game came out, and spent a lot of money on. But before getting the permaban, you must have had previous bans, yes? I know it's harsh but if you continued being toxic after getting temporary bans then you can only blame yourself for this.
> [{quoted}](name=Xenos11111,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oooHTV0z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-26T00:42:20.030+0000) > > I understand it must suck to lose an account you've had since the first year this game came out, and spent a lot of money on. But before getting the permaban, you must have had previous bans, yes? I know it's harsh but if you continued being toxic after getting temporary bans then you can only blame yourself for this. That's true,I had a previous ban of 14 days...but you never really expect a permaban just after a game...you always tell yourself "Well shit I've been toxic but they can't just permaban you for this game only right?"If they value a good atmosphere that much,why don't they just give us like 99999 chat restrictions and be done with it?Honestly if I could play this game without chat at all,I would've.This is who I am,I can't just sit quiet while people play bad on purpose,does that make me less of a human than everyone else?I don't think so...
Rioter Comments
Squaid (EUW)
: High-Low elo nub STREAMING. Back to shaco :3333 Shaco is love
Squaid (EUW)
: High-Low elo nub STREAMING. Back to shaco :3333 Shaco is love
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 20 Christmas Special
Dear Riva, It's been a long time since we last talked and I'm sure you probably completely forgot about me but I don't have that same luxury considering everytime I see Riven I think of you <.< Sometimes I feed on purpose a kill or two and smile in my head remembering how much you'd hate when you lost against my Viktor,calling him broken and stuff haha.I also remember the glorious Viktor/Lee sin botlanes we used to have,they were so much fun!Anyway,I guess all of that can never happen again as we both moved on so I just wanna tell you that I don't regret a single minute we have spent playing together,every single second was enjoyable as long as you were there,and if there was any doubt and sign of grief,your smile would always warm me up. Merry Christmas and sayonara!
: What champs do you love the most?
Riven ofcourse! Jk,I hope all Riven players somehow have their internet cut for the rest of their lives.
TTekkers (EUW)
: If you stand away from your minion wave it's much harder for him to catch you since he'll have less options for dashes in and back out again - normally he can only do one or the other if you position correctly. The biggest thing for me though, is to try to get his shield with an AA or something weak, and wait for it to go down before using your real damage on him. That and respecting the Statikk Shiv powerspike are probably the biggest things that help me vs him.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dEEYeGFi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-10-18T22:17:02.939+0000) > > If you stand away from your minion wave it's much harder for him to catch you since he'll have less options for dashes in and back out again - normally he can only do one or the other if you position correctly. > > The biggest thing for me though, is to try to get his shield with an AA or something weak, and wait for it to go down before using your real damage on him. That and respecting the Statikk Shiv powerspike are probably the biggest things that help me vs him. Yeah but how do I cs then if I'm on a melee champ?I've seen good yasuo's and bad yasuo's and good ones will never let you take any cs without punishing you for it.
: Yasuo and how to deal with him
Hmm,idk how to feel about Annie,I know she's pretty strong but she's pretty immobile..The way I see it it's burst or get killed,not a very healthy matchup imo..
: Yasuo and how to deal with him
Wow r you stalking me Riva?I'm good.
Rioter Comments
Rena (EUW)
: League of Legends is a GAME
ModMayhem (EUW)
: Rito please make this skin
Bloodmoon skins are great,just not this one.

The Gank is Nigh

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion