: Ok I stopped reading in your first sentence. This post of your is just hateful nonsense. Good day.
> [{quoted}](name=Harmonixer Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HXLGWpVE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T06:32:26.227+0000) > > Ok I stopped reading in your first sentence. This post of your is just hateful nonsense. Good day. Says the guy calling his teammates apes... This is not intended to be hateful. My post comes from a place of frustration rather than hatred. You have shown an unwillingness to adapt and learn from mistakes and have instead gone for the classic "my team is trash" stance. But whatever. Ignore the my advice. Brush it off as nonsense. No skin off my nose.
: Say what you say but I hard carry games with my build. What are you gonna do with that pathetic 45 AD that Guardian Angel gives anyway. All you kids criticise my build but I don't let it get into me cause with this build I can easily destroy the whole enemy team if I have normal starting conditions.
> [{quoted}](name=Harmonixer Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HXLGWpVE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T20:10:03.350+0000) > > Say what you say but I hard carry games with my build. What are you gonna do with that pathetic 45 AD that Guardian Angel gives anyway. All you kids criticise my build but I don't let it get into me cause with this build I can easily destroy the whole enemy team if I have normal starting conditions. OK, listen. I've seen your match history. Out of the last 30 ranked games, I see 6 where you have done decently, KDA wise. And out of those 6, only one of them I could possibly consider that you "hard carried". The other 5, your team was dominant across the board. Secondly, I never mentioned GA once. But seeing as we're now on that subject, you don't buy GA for the AD. You buy it for the revive passive, for that added security. And frankly, it's a much more valuable item on Marksman (or any AD based carry) than Frozen Heart. Thirdly, and this is where really want to you to focus. You have over 700 games this season and you're stuck in Silver 4. You do the same build almost every game, with every champion you play. Your farm is lacking, your vision score is awful, your kill participation and damage to champions, even in the games you "carry", is almost non-existent. There is a point at which you have to stop looking at your team for someone to blame and instead focus on what you're doing wrong. Otherwise, you're going to stuck for a long, long time.
: Mordekaiser has been nerfed this patch already... so calm down. There also are quite a number of champions who can beat him on equal items and a lot more when he is behind. Also {{item:3140}} {{item:3139}}
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m68OEwEn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T19:17:45.519+0000) > > Mordekaiser has been nerfed this patch already... so calm down. There also are quite a number of champions who can beat him on equal items and a lot more when he is behind. > Also {{item:3140}} {{item:3139}} And this might be just the clips I've seen (and there have been a lot), but people seem to be fighting Morde in melee range with his passive ticking. I can sometimes get people's "X champion is broken" schtick, but when they're literally giving that champion everything they want, then I kind of lose all pity for them.
: I refuse to be one hit by Zed that builds 3 lethality items and tops it with execute item that's all. Nothing to do with the fact I clean up in lane when I haven't even gotten to armor department yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Harmonixer Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HXLGWpVE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T19:00:55.911+0000) > > I refuse to be one hit by Zed that builds 3 lethality items and tops it with execute item that's all. Nothing to do with the fact I clean up in lane when I haven't even gotten to armor department yet. But you don't have any damage. Shiv isn't giving you the DPS Vayne wants/needs and you're greatly delaying your damage and therefore usefulness to the team. BotRK would be a far, far better first item in every single case. Also, Frozen Heart is a pretty terrible investment against Zed. Sure, you get the tankiness, but if he's so far ahead that he has 3 lethality items and you're only on your second, that are is going to be pretty meaningless. Something like Randuin's or Frozen Mallet might be better pick. Second also, you're building (or starting to build) that into AP heavy comps too. Frankly, it looks like you're building it out of habit rather than to counter anything.
: When supp/jg are apes i shouldn't go in when they do
I mean, I don't think you really have any room to insult your team here, mate. What with that second item Frozen Heart on Vayne every game...
: You don’t have to like it! Tastes differ after all. There are 3 reasons I can think of why people might not enjoy it. 1. It’s just not their type of game. That’s completely fine and if you don’t like it just stay away from the game mode. 2. You’re trying to force tactics (special comps for example) but luck isn’t on your side. So instead of adjusting you stick to your plan which can then lead to frustration because it won’t work out. 3. You’re not using any tactics at all so you just lose over and over again which, again, is probably very frustrating. Just my two cents though..
I'm going to with all of the above. I mean, I try to stick with a comp, then when that eventually fails to pan out, I try to adapt but at that point nothing I do seems to works.
: This doesnt sound like a blind monk. this sounds like an Aggresive Japenese dude
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hpsNA9oO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-04T20:59:25.450+0000) > > This doesnt sound like a blind monk. this sounds like an Aggresive Japenese dude Hang on. What on earth is a blind monk supposed to sound like? Also, Lee Sin is a warrior monk from Ionia. I.E. an aggressive japanese dude...
: this is still bullshit because Vic has been debunking every accusation so far
> [{quoted}](name=MirirLightHammer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hpsNA9oO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T20:48:33.181+0000) > > this is still bullshit because Vic has been debunking every accusation so far I'm not going to be getting into an argument about this whole mess because it ultimately doesn't concern me in the slightest and the drama around it from both sides is just a colossal shitshow, but until the allegations have been 100% proven false (which I haven't seen a single one truly debunked (but again, I haven't really been paying attention)), from a purely PR position it's best to keep out of arm's reach of a potentially poisoned chalice.
Rioter Comments
: new lee voice
The original VA for Lee was Vic Mignogna. There is a lot of shit around Vic about sexual harassment. Generally smart for a business to distance themselves from something like that, especially Riot with their history...
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T21:01:20.780+0000) > > So, basically you're saying "stop making champions that function without needing other champions"? > Also, you're missing the fact that every champion synergises with themselves. If they didn't, you'd end up with messes of champions like pre-rework Sion and Galio, which were pretty much the equivalent of one half of two champions glued together, leading to massive disconnects in their kits. Basically, yes. And if every champ is that way, it wouldn't be unbalanced if that's what concerns you. On some champions it's just too much. Why has a champion the potential to get 100% of his potential power output by himself? This is a team game after all.
> [{quoted}](name=Okarin 001,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bT5MdNdK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T21:53:28.271+0000) > > Basically, yes. And if every champ is that way, it wouldn't be unbalanced if that's what concerns you. On some champions it's just too much. Why has a champion the potential to get 100% of his potential power output by himself? This is a team game after all. Yes, but if you're relying on your team doing well/picking a champion or comp that enables, you're going to end up with shit like Ivern, that only really exists in organised play, or pre-rework Nunu, who was literally half a champion. And it's not about balance, it's about good game design. Taking 4 unrelated abilities, splicing them together and calling it a day might be balanced, but it's sure a hell not well designed.
Rinart73 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BpaX9r9U,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T20:50:44.742+0000) > > Ultimately, that loss wasn't entirely because of the Illaoi. It was. We were completely stomping other enemies.
> [{quoted}](name=Rinart73,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BpaX9r9U,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T07:02:01.520+0000) > > It was. We were completely stomping other enemies. Except, again, the enemy team was almost entirely full build whereas you were the only one full build as a support, and use that term loosely here... If you were completely stomping them, even with Illaoi you'd still have huge advantage in terms of farm, items and objectives, which you clearly didn't. And you were stomping them early, then it smacks of your team not transitioning your lead correctly, which you can't blame on anyone but yourselves.
K1ngdyr (EUW)
: illaoi is to fcking broken
I'm going to have to go with no. Not because I play her and am therefore baised (FYI, I don't play her at all), but because she has the most counterplay out of all the Juggernauts in the game.
: Stop Champions from synergizing with themselves
So, basically you're saying "stop making champions that function without needing other champions"? Also, you're missing the fact that every champion synergises with themselves. If they didn't, you'd end up with messes of champions like pre-rework Sion and Galio, which were pretty much the equivalent of one half of two champions glued together, leading to massive disconnects in their kits.
: Lol "correctly" Tahm has insane damage and while being insanely tanky, i can not argue with the fact that Riot has made a lot of irritating champs but this cat fish needs some nerf
> [{quoted}](name=KokuohKiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FyRJvyEV,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T19:17:47.814+0000) > > Lol "correctly" Tahm has insane damage and while being insanely tanky, i can not argue with the fact that Riot has made a lot of irritating champs but this cat fish needs some nerf They're greatly dropping his passive damage, removing his ability to slow targets to oblivion, then stun, the devour them, and lowering the amount of grey health he accumulates. Also, they're adding shield breaker mechanics to Blitz and Renekton, which completely removes his ability to last second shield against either. Is that enough for you?
Rinart73 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BpaX9r9U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T19:47:51.009+0000) > yea its hard to kill her when you stand in tentacles and dont have any cc to stop her slamming... We weren't standing in her tentacles, but Illaoi herself has enough CC to chase and kill. And we had CC..
> [{quoted}](name=Rinart73,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BpaX9r9U,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T20:22:57.601+0000) > > We weren't standing in her tentacles, but Illaoi herself has enough CC to chase and kill. > And we had CC.. What CC? Illaoi has only one form of CC in her kit and it's her E, which requires her to either kill the spirit or for the target to leave the area, which means she can't chase them anyway. Also, looks at that game, you had two tank killers on your team, neither of which built anti-healing at a point that they should have. And you didn't have CC, at least not enough to deal with her. Out of all your champs, you had only two bits of readily available CC, with a team of mostly short range squishies. Also also, you appear to have been starving your team of kills. Which isn't entirely your fault for the enemy winning, seeing as all your allies were miles behind their opposite number across the board. Ultimately, that loss wasn't entirely because of the Illaoi.
Khoncept (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G6Ab7W4U,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-28T20:00:15.404+0000) > > However, you can't really say it isn't RNG. I mean, there is a level of tactics involved, but there is a lot of crap that happens in the mode that is pretty reliant on the AI doing what you want them to do, and the store/rerolls giving you something you can work with. Going to get downvoted even more for this probably. Of course, there is RNG involved, absolutely. But calling it an "RNG shitshow" or saying that it's pure RNG shows how clueless that player is. Did you play a lot of Autochess? If you had played vs. Queen players, you would know that there are MANY other factors other than RNG that sets players apart. Again, if you are a beginner with minimal experience/knowledge and you play against other beginners as well, then I'm sure it would seem like the game is all RNG, but it really isn't. Go watch someone like Tidesoftime. Is he just extremely lucky almost every game? Also, a game like Hearthstone has a lot of RNG in it, but that doesn't change the fact that some players perform MUCH better consistently than others. It's the same in TFT. AI doing what to want them to: Sure, some of it is RNG, but positioning does a lot, and you can counter a lot of comps by positioning differently. Store/rerolls: That is why good players change their comp a lot during the game - adjusting to what the game gives them. There are many ways to adjust to what you get in the store, other than just hoping for the best and reroll mindlessly until you get the unit you wanted all game long. That being said I KNOW that RNG plays a role, but again, it isn't "pure RNG" or an "RNG shitshow" at all. It's easy to call it RNG if you don't really understand the game, but it's not very clever.
> [{quoted}](name=Khoncept,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G6Ab7W4U,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T21:24:29.682+0000) > > Going to get downvoted even more for this probably. > > Of course, there is RNG involved, absolutely. But calling it an "RNG shitshow" or saying that it's pure RNG shows how clueless that player is. Did you play a lot of Autochess? If you had played vs. Queen players, you would know that there are MANY other factors other than RNG that sets players apart. > Again, if you are a beginner with minimal experience/knowledge and you play against other beginners as well, then I'm sure it would seem like the game is all RNG, but it really isn't. > > Go watch someone like Tidesoftime. Is he just extremely lucky almost every game? > Also, a game like Hearthstone has a lot of RNG in it, but that doesn't change the fact that some players perform MUCH better consistently than others. It's the same in TFT. > > AI doing what to want them to: Sure, some of it is RNG, but positioning does a lot, and you can counter a lot of comps by positioning differently. > Store/rerolls: That is why good players change their comp a lot during the game - adjusting to what the game gives them. There are many ways to adjust to what you get in the store, other than just hoping for the best and reroll mindlessly until you get the unit you wanted all game long. That being said I KNOW that RNG plays a role, but again, it isn't "pure RNG" or an "RNG shitshow" at all. > > It's easy to call it RNG if you don't really understand the game, but it's not very clever. I'm going to level with you here; I watched literally nothing about TFT before playing it. And after playing it, for a bit, I doesn't feel like the mode for me. There is just too much going on that I have focus on, and personally don't really have the patience to micro-manage the way I think the mode wants me to? Does that make it a bad mode? No, not at all, it can be pretty fun with friends to just goof of in. It just doesn't really appeal to me, the same was BR games didn't hook me.
Khoncept (EUW)
: People that say it's "an RNG shitshow" really don't understand the game mode very well. Trust me, it's not. Maybe if you play like a completely clueless beginner and against other clueless beginners, it might feel like total RNG, but it really isn't once you start understanding the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Khoncept,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G6Ab7W4U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-28T19:40:54.768+0000) > > People that say it's "an RNG shitshow" really don't understand the game mode very well. Trust me, it's not. Maybe if you play like a completely clueless beginner and against other clueless beginners, it might feel like total RNG, but it really isn't once you start understanding the game. However, you can't really say it isn't RNG. I mean, there is a level of tactics involved, but there is a lot of crap that happens in the mode that is pretty reliant on the AI doing what you want them to do, and the store/rerolls giving you something you can work with.
: Riot please revert Aatrox
> I know many people think old Aatrox was unbalanced etc. but honestly I'm fine with him being nerfed (balanced) along with items that people were abusing on him (Titanic Hydra, Guinsoo's Rageblade) as long as old Aatrox is back in the game. You realise that reverting Aatrox and nerfing him and his itemisation would also be the equivalent of removing him from the game, right? As he was, he was a ball of stats. Nerfing his numbers would just neuter him. Also, he wasn't reworked because he was unbalanced, but because he was a balance issue. As I said, ball of stats. He had too few avenues to nerf/buff him through without breaking his legs or making him OP.
Xantus (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=PBjZszbj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-19T19:51:50.483+0000) > > The issue is, how do you do a serious skin for Ivern, when he as a character is basically the 'Fun Grandpa' of League. He's a hippy weirdo, not much serious you can without it being Legendary or Ultimate, or being completely redundant. What about a Flower Power ivern, or Cherryblossem or Elder wood, i mean it is not that Hard for a tree o.o/
> [{quoted}](name=Xantus,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=PBjZszbj,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-19T22:53:55.309+0000) > > What about a Flower Power ivern, or Cherryblossem or Elder wood, i mean it is not that Hard for a tree o.o/ So, variations of tree? I feel like most of those would either turn out bland or pretty much a chroma.
Shamose (EUW)
: The first new Ivern skin and it's %%%%ing Wilt.
Nah, I think it kind of fits his character. He's the weird grandpa of league. Kind of makes sense his skin is a 'Howdy-do, fellow kids'-esque thing.
WolfX10 (EUNE)
: So why Dunkmaster Ivern?
The issue is, how do you do a serious skin for Ivern, when he as a character is basically the 'Fun Grandpa' of League. He's a hippy weirdo, not much serious you can without it being Legendary or Ultimate, or being completely redundant.
CarolWarior (EUNE)
: The dmg is exactly the fcking same...the old one was doing 10000000 dmg with Qs...and the new one is doing 10000000 dmg with R and Q
> [{quoted}](name=CarolWarior,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EE5E1R3k,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-11T09:37:00.099+0000) > > The dmg is exactly the fcking same...the old one was doing 10000000 dmg with Qs...and the new one is doing 10000000 dmg with R and Q And isn't point and click. You can play around new Akali's damage because there is a possibility that it can miss. Old Akali offered zero meaningful counterplay.
manolis201 (EUNE)
: Rework for the best...
Old Irelia was an overloaded mess that punished you for out-trading her. Old GP was a mess of stats and pretty much only one ability. How were they good again?
CarolWarior (EUNE)
: Old Akali
And old Akali was an awfully designed champion. High burst damage and hefty sustain on an entirely point and click kit. Also, can people stop asking for a revert because Rengar and Leblanc got one? Both of them got minor changes reverted, since their kit was more or less the same. Akali has a complete new model, animations, voice work and a new kit. That's at minimum months of work they would be throwing out if they reverted it to the conceptually broken mess she used to be.
Shamose (EUW)
: That Fizz skin can never see the light of day. A while back when Blitzcranks Lancer skins released and with Badlands Rumble Riot said they couldn't change the animations for clarity reasons. You'd be trolling if that skin walked up to you and you instantly recognize it as fizz.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XJu3BPJ3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T20:05:40.076+0000) > > That Fizz skin can never see the light of day. > > A while back when Blitzcranks Lancer skins released and with Badlands Rumble Riot said they couldn't change the animations for clarity reasons. > > You'd be trolling if that skin walked up to you and you instantly recognize it as fizz. Who the hell else would it be? No, seriously, what other diminuitive bar stool walks around with a trident?
: > [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T09:54:23.018+0000) > > It's a lie. Permanent mute by definition completely solves the issue of people saying mean words to people. But doesn't solve the issue with toxicity. Sure, if all they ever do is flame, that puts a plaster over the issue, but when perma mutes were a thing, people would take to griefing their allies to get at them in the same way. > You call people playing the videogame a festering tumour. Just pointing that out. It's a turn of phrase, but at least you've shown willingness to cherrypick from what I say to suit your own argument. What I mean is prisoner's island doesn't solve the issues with toxicity. It just pushes it all aside and ignores it, leaving it to fester. > My mother tongue doesn't have a definition of a slur. For me it's an insult. Targeted at noone it's weird, but perfectly acceptable. That's all well and good, but you're playing a game on server that covers multiple different countries, languages and cultures. You can't just say "oh, but that doesn't mean that here" and expect it to fly. > Nobody should ever be punished for random interpretations of his actions. It's your logic that got Markus Meechan arrested and fined because they interpreted his joke as a consipracy to gather followers and reinstate the Reich. Oh, we're pulling that out. Funny thing is, I know he did it as a joke. Bit in poor taste, but teaching a dog that isn't really going to lead to anything. His subsequent arrest and fine in my eyes is just a gross overreaction to the whole thing. However, there is a difference between that pretty crazy leap in logic and the logical steps people will follow when you type a slur at random into chat. "Why did he say that? Who's he saying that to? He flaming someone and being toxic." You seeing the difference. One was clearly intented as a joke in poor taste, and the other has no context whatsoever so your intent is left entirely up the discretion of your peers. > Nice try. I would and I did. In the shop, on the street and discussed it with my colleagues during the break. Does it count? OK, perhaps I worded that incorrectly. What I meant is use common sense. Let's imagine a game of league as 10 complete strangers locked in a room together for 30-40 minutes. Do you know how the other 9 people will react if you start shouting slurs and insults at random? No, you don't. It that case, wouldn't common sense dictate to not do that?
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T11:06:26.553+0000) > > I don't believe gameplay offences are even in the same league as verbal offences, which matters. You could say "a thief is more likely to murder someone than law-abiding person", but it's not a valid reason to execute thieves for theoretical murders. They are, the difference is that gameplay offenses (int feeding, trolling, etc.) are a lot harder to detect that verbal toxicity. Additionally, as I've said before, for someone to get a permaban for toxicity, they have to have shown no desire to reform after a 14 day ban. They are also willingfully ignoring the ToU that they agreed to. And it's not like execution. More akin to being barred from a museum or store for live. > People having fun in their own domain do not fester. You presume that every single person on earth would prefer blissful simulation of rainbow and butterflies in a competitive game about killing each other, but that is not exactly the case. More rough environment is something people willingly choose to vent after a stressful day. You can't compare that choice to a tumour. I don't see how someone flaming everyone and anyone is having fun. Besides, it's not about the game being all sunshine and rainbows. It's about pretty much everyone's right to enjoy a game without being berated and abused for 30-40 minutes. > I expect you to understand that the very concept of separating hate speech from other speech is argued against all over the world. I am aware. I'm also aware that is a minefield that it better left well enough alone. > I see Riot's treatment of "hate speech" as a gross overreaction to the point that I spend time talking about it. Well, it is Riot's game. You agreed to the ToU and everything that came with it. It might be draconian at times, but it's all well within Riot's power to kick you out. See the museum analogy. > They can guess as much as they want, but unless they can prove that I am guilty of targeting someone, I should be considered innocent. The issue there is that the benefit of the doubt gets way smaller when you bring known homophobic/racial/whatever else slurs to the table. > An interesting point. Some of them might be black supremacists, some of them might be social justice warriors or individuals associated with antifa. What actions are they allowed to take against me if I shout a racial slur? What would be my punishment? Ah, nice bit of reductio ad absurdum. They aren't allowed to take any direct action against you, however, they can report you to the man that owns the room, and they are well within their rights to remove you from said room and never let you back in. If the others in the room take action against you themselves, either verbally or physically (verbally being the more appropriate one for this analogy), then they are as culpable as you and subject to the same punishments as you.
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T09:38:02.340+0000) > > Perma mute has already been attempted and it didn't work. It's a lie. Permanent mute by definition completely solves the issue of people saying mean words to people. > Prisoner's island doesn't actually fix the problem of toxicity. All it does is create a festering tumour that gets worse and worse over time. You call people playing the videogame a festering tumour. Just pointing that out. > Also, the zero context racial slur. How is that acceptable? You know it's a slur, so why the hell are you blurting it out at random? My mother tongue doesn't have a definition of a slur. For me it's an insult. Targeted at noone it's weird, but perfectly acceptable. > Additionally, by giving no context whatsoever, you are leaving it up the people around you's interpretation, which is kind of just asking for it. Nobody should ever be punished for random interpretations of his actions. It's your logic that got Markus Meechan arrested and fined because they interpreted his joke as a consipracy to gather followers and reinstate the Reich. > Personal rule of thumb is "would I say that in public?" Nice try. I would and I did. In the shop, on the street and discussed it with my colleagues during the break. Does it count?
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T09:54:23.018+0000) > > It's a lie. Permanent mute by definition completely solves the issue of people saying mean words to people. But doesn't solve the issue with toxicity. Sure, if all they ever do is flame, that puts a plaster over the issue, but when perma mutes were a thing, people would take to griefing their allies to get at them in the same way. > You call people playing the videogame a festering tumour. Just pointing that out. It's a turn of phrase, but at least you've shown willingness to cherrypick from what I say to suit your own argument. What I mean is prisoner's island doesn't solve the issues with toxicity. It just pushes it all aside and ignores it, leaving it to fester. > My mother tongue doesn't have a definition of a slur. For me it's an insult. Targeted at noone it's weird, but perfectly acceptable. That's all well and good, but you're playing a game on server that covers multiple different countries, languages and cultures. You can't just say "oh, but that doesn't mean that here" and expect it to fly. > Nobody should ever be punished for random interpretations of his actions. It's your logic that got Markus Meechan arrested and fined because they interpreted his joke as a consipracy to gather followers and reinstate the Reich. Oh, we're pulling that out. Funny thing is, I know he did it as a joke. Bit in poor taste, but teaching a dog that isn't really going to lead to anything. His subsequent arrest and fine in my eyes is just a gross overreaction to the whole thing. However, there is a difference between that pretty crazy leap in logic and the logical steps people will follow when you type a slur at random into chat. "Why did he say that? Who's he saying that to? He flaming someone and being toxic." You seeing the difference. One was clearly intented as a joke in poor taste, and the other has no context whatsoever so your intent is left entirely up the discretion of your peers. > Nice try. I would and I did. In the shop, on the street and discussed it with my colleagues during the break. Does it count? OK, perhaps I worded that incorrectly. What I meant is use common sense. Let's imagine a game of league as 10 complete strangers locked in a room together for 30-40 minutes. Do you know how the other 9 people will react if you start shouting slurs and insults at random? No, you don't. It that case, wouldn't common sense dictate to not do that?
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T19:38:44.276+0000) > > That's not a behavioural thing though and doesn't come under the perview of the punishment system. It is a behavioural thing and Riot never stated which type of behaviour they find bannable. Basically, they can ban whatever they want, which is exactly the issue I keep pointing out. > In what context is a racial slur acceptable. Seriously, name one (that isn't related to literature or historical events and the like). "%%%%%%" In no context at all, for example. > Again, when is it acceptable? Also, and it should be common knowledge at this point, sarcasm doesn't translate well into plain text. You don't get it. People get 2-weeked by ZT system and after that receive permaban for expressing minor negativity. 2-week ban for "%%%%%%" does not communicate that you must be saint or suffer permaban. > OK then. Suggest two that haven't been tried yet. Prisoner's island and permanent mute.
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T21:11:25.919+0000) > > It is a behavioural thing and Riot never stated which type of behaviour they find bannable. Basically, they can ban whatever they want, which is exactly the issue I keep pointing out. > > "%%%%%%" > In no context at all, for example. > > You don't get it. People get 2-weeked by ZT system and after that receive permaban for expressing minor negativity. 2-week ban for "%%%%%%" does not communicate that you must be saint or suffer permaban. > > Prisoner's island and permanent mute. Perma mute has already been attempted and it didn't work. Prisoner's island doesn't actually fix the problem of toxicity. All it does is create a festering tumour that gets worse and worse over time. Also, the zero context racial slur. How is that acceptable? You know it's a slur, so why the hell are you blurting it out at random? Additionally, by giving no context whatsoever, you are leaving it up the people around you's interpretation, which is kind of just asking for it. Personal rule of thumb is "would I say that in public?"
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T18:54:28.751+0000) > > It does though. By flaming, you aren't focusing on the game. By flaming, you are more than likely to make your allies play worse than if you left it well enough alone. So picking Yasuo or whatever is disliked in current meta should be bannable. > And permabans for toxicity are reserved for those really egregious cases Like saying "n%%%%r" a couple of times. Regardless of context. > or those that ignore every warning they receive before had. Like, those who got banned for "n%%%%r", learned how shitty Riot and got permabanned for a sarcastic remark. Keep in mind, even these forums acknowledge that this is insanity. > It is a last resort after every other punishment has failed, because at that point, the player has shown they have no intention to reform/ There are other options that are not a permaban. Also,permaban is used in cases that clearly do not fit your description.
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T19:09:58.360+0000) > > So picking Yasuo or whatever is disliked in current meta should be bannable. That's not a behavioural thing though and doesn't come under the perview of the punishment system. > Like saying "n%%%%r" a couple of times. Regardless of context. In what context is a racial slur acceptable. Seriously, name one (that isn't related to literature or historical events and the like). > Like, those who got banned for "n%%%%r", learned how shitty Riot and got permabanned for a sarcastic remark. Keep in mind, even these forums acknowledge that this is insanity. Again, when is it acceptable? Also, and it should be common knowledge at this point, sarcasm doesn't translate well into plain text. > There are other options that are not a permaban. Also,permaban is used in cases that clearly do not fit your description. OK then. Suggest two that haven't been tried yet.
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-24T14:34:02.503+0000) > > Behaviour that is detrimental to atmosphere of the game. Ergo, flaming is toxic, inting is toxic, trolling is toxic. Flaming doesn't impact the game. It can also be dealt with by *not permabans*.
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T18:16:25.521+0000) > > Flaming doesn't impact the game. It can also be dealt with by *not permabans*. It does though. By flaming, you aren't focusing on the game. By flaming, you are more than likely to make your allies play worse than if you left it well enough alone. And permabans for toxicity are reserved for those really egregious cases, or those that ignore every warning they receive before had. It is a last resort after every other punishment has failed, because at that point, the player has shown they have no intention to reform/
: Ok, let's have a look. One thing I will say is that before even watching the match, I reckon you'll make similar mistakes to your first replay. The only difference will be whether your opponents punish you for those mistakes or not. But we shall see what happens. First off, I didn't mention this before but in both matches I've watched, right at the start of the match you walk into the enemy blue buff alone to place a ward. Why? To know where the enemy jungler is starting? You'll get that information from seeing when the enemy duo arrive in the bot lane (players at low ELO are too lazy to fake a leash). So that ward doesn't really benefit you, and is very risky. If the enemy bot lane and jungler are waiting there, you are effectively walking into a 1v3, which will probably result in you having to flash away. Not really worth it in my opinion. The funny thing is, the enemy Lucian did a similar thing. He was sitting alone in the river (for no apparent reason), got caught out and had to flash away. Now, onto the laning phase. what's the purpose of E'ing into Lucian at level 1? You can't follow it up with anything, so all it really does it put you in a bad position. Soraka is doing to typical low ELO support thing of sitting either behind her adc or in the bushes, doing practically nothing. The range on her Q is quite short so she can't harass you without leaving the bushes. Yes she is controlling those bushes but the bushes don't matter at this point because the lane is even. If you position yourself near to the river, there is no chance she can poke you, and you remain in E range of Lucian. Use this opportunity to push for a level 2 and then all-in Lucian as soon as you hit level 2 (third melee minion of the second wave). As long as you don't over-commit to the play, you'll be fine and gain control of the lane, giving Vayne Free-farm. The kill you got onto Lucian at level 2 was a perfect example of positioning. If you pause the replay at 2:57 you can see that Soraka is sitting way too far back to help when Lucian pushes forwards. Lucian thinks he is safe because he has his E but doesn't time it correctly. That said, even if he did time it correctly to dodge your E, your E is on a lot shorter cooldown than his (12.5 secs to 22 secs), which gives you the advantage. If your E didn't land all you had to do was wait out the cooldown on your E and then push forwards. Lucian then has to either back off and be denied cs, or get engaged on. Just one more quick note about that kill on the Lucian, you probably didn't need to use your ignite. Vayne had that kill in the bag without it, and you could have used it later on. After you kill Lucian at level 2, you need to decide what to do next. You are very low on health and the minion wave is pushing towards you. I personally would have recalled here to buy items (you had 400 gold to spend) and been back in the lane by the time Lucian came back. Soraka has absolutely no chance of killing Vayne 1v1 and she has both flash and heal to escape from a gank. Engaging onto the full health Soraka is not a good idea, and you almost die from it. Yes you burned Soraka's barrier but honestly she didn't need to use it at all. There was no way you could kill her. Afterwards you recall but Lucian is already back in the lane, which puts Vayne at risk. If Vi was near the bot lane they could have tower dived her 1v3. Just because you can engage doesn't mean you should! As soon as you got back to lane you engaged onto Lucian when Vayne is below half health. If Soraka was smarter she would have waited until Vayne walked up to help you and then Q+Eed to force her away. I would also like to point out here that you are in the scaling matchup. Vayne heavily outscaled Lucian, which means all you have to do is sit back and farm. Soraka isn't threatening you at all, and Lucian is just farming. There is no need to engage on them at all. Position yourself and threaten an engage, but if they aren't harassing Vayne, you don't need to engage. Let Vayne farm and she will carry. At 5:38 you walk up and then engage onto Soraka. Pause the video at 5:39 and look at the position of each champion. You have Soraka and Leona on one side of the lane, Lucian and Vayne on the other with the minion wave splitting you up. You have CCed Soraka meaning she can't do anything to help, but in doing so you have taken yourself out of the fight (all your spells are on cooldown). This effectively creates a 1v1 scenario between Vayne and Lucian. Lucian has the item advantage, the health advantage and is naturally stronger than Vayne at this point in the match. You engaging onto Soraka at this time puts Vayne at risk, forcing her into a fight with Lucian that she cannot win. Luckily for you Lucian gets greedy, overextending to try to kill Vayne, forgetting that she still has Flash and Heal whereas he doesn't. If he had taken the free trade that you gave him and went back to farming, Vayne would have been too low to farm and got zoned out. As it was, Lucian overextends which baits you and Vayne into overextending and then Ziggs arrives and kills you both. But all that started with you engaging at the wrong time. At this point you appear to get quite desperate, using your E on cooldown trying to get a pick. That's all well and good if you are ahead, but you are behind right now, so you need to time your engages well. At 8:28 you try to E onto Soraka, and miss. Now your E is on cooldown and Vayne (for whatever reason) tumbles forwards to attack Soraka. Yes she lands a couple of hits on her but then Lucian retaliates with a full combo, and there is nothing you can do about it because you wasted your E and it was still on cooldown. Vayne nearly dies as a result and loses an entire cannon minion wave to the turret. These may all seem like little mistakes but all these little things add up, meaning at 10 minutes Vayne is 17cs behind. The rest of the game was pretty much a stomp thanks to your solo lanes and jungler, so there isn't too much to comment on. Overall, what I would improve on is the following: 1. knowing when to engage, and onto which target. This is your biggest flaw in your Leona gameplay and will cost you matches unless you change it. 2. Knowing when to recall. 3. positioning in lane. Try to position in such a way that you are safe from poke, but at the same time can always threaten an engage.
Wow, OK. This simultaneously really helpful and soulcrushing. Thought I was at least half decent, but obviously I've just been fooling myself. Thanks for taking the time to look over my games. All can do now is work on my rookie mistakes.
: In that case pick a ranked match where you thought you did well and I'll take a look at that for comparison.
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TYtdM0fU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T10:23:08.037+0000) > > In that case pick a ranked match where you thought you did well and I'll take a look at that for comparison. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3944374938/200622080?tab=overview Feel I did pretty well on this one. OP.GG has me down as MVP, probably the best example of me doing well.
: You seem to be playing quite a lot of Leona recently, so I'll focus on that. I'm currently watching this match: https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3946625265/200622080?tab=overview First let's look at the match-up. Leona + Tristana vs Soraka + Jinx. You have much stronger all-ins at level 3 and 6, but they have better sustain and poke. This lane pretty much revolves around you getting a good engage while taking as little damage as possible from Soraka and Jinx. Now in an ideal world you would push for an early level 2 and then all-in when your opponents are still level 1. Unfortunately Tristana gets poked out early by Soraka. One thing to keep in mind is your positioning. Yes you want to avoid taking poke but at the same time you need to have some presence in the lane. Sitting way behind your adc isn't going to help them, so you need to step up. Soraka Q is quite easy to dodge and you can still threaten with your Q, so if she walked towards Tristana to land some poke, walk towards her and threaten. Just don't take too much unnecessary damage when you do this. **The key to good laning is positioning. If you position yourself well in the lane, everything becomes much easier. ** Anyway, you got level 2 and immediately went onto Soraka. This brings me to my next point. **Just because you can engage doesn't mean you should.** A classic example of this is 3:26. Soraka is in range of you and you engage. But if you pause the replay at that exact point, you'll see that Tristana is sitting way back on 25% health, and you are engaging into 9 enemy minions, including a cannon. That is a ton of extra damage you will take just from those minions, and if Tristana tries to help you then....well as soon as she walked forwards she got hit by a Soraka Q and almost died. Fortunately for you Soraka did probably the stupidest thing possible and stayed under your turret after Jinx had backed off to ward the river, gifting you a kill. If Jinx had been next to her when you engaged, Tristana would have died and you would have been out of the lane. I love Silver ELO, it's so cringe to watch. Tristana somehow survives Soraka's ignite and is on (no joke here) 60hp. All she had to do was recall but no, she got greedy and died to a single auto from Jinx. There's not much you can do in that situation except spam ping them to recall, and chances are they will just ignore you. "I still have heal, so I'm safe".....sigh. Anyway, back to the lane and at 6:15 check out your positioning. You are again sitting behind your adc, so you have no presence. Step up and threaten an engage. If you don't Jinx gets free-farm and Soraka gets to poke our Tristana with no fear of getting attacked. Try to always be in position to engage even if you don't plan to. A similar thing happens at 7:40 after you kill Jinx. You just sit in the bushes doing nothing while Tristana is trying to push the wave in. You might as well be in base for how little presence you have. Tristana actually has to ping you for assistance before you help her. **Be more proactive in the lane.** The final thing I'll say about the laning phase is knowing when to recall. You got a nice double kill on Jinx and Soraka, and then pushed into the turret. The way the waves work is that once a minion wave reaches a turret it starts pushing back towards the opposite side of the lane. You want to time your recalls so that you get back to lane just as the minion wave is approaching your turret. That way you lose very little farm while also denying a lot from your opponents. You and Tristana got greedy for the turret plates and stayed too long, which meant you didn't have enough time to recall before the wave pushed back to you. The mistake was already made, and you should have taken the loss of minions and recalled. I know it's tempting to stay but remember that after you destroyed the second turret plate, you had 1200 gold to spend. That's a lot of gold for a support, and could have made the difference when it came to the Rengar gank later. **Learn when to recall and don't get greedy for turret plates.** In the mid-late game, it's important to know your role in the team. In that particular teamcomp you are the primary engage (skarner can engage but only when he has flash), so you need to be with your team. Your ult is quite a long range so you don't need to look for flanks, just stay with your teammates. Being alone in a side lane is pointless. And just like in your laning phase, you need to learn when to engage. At 17:50 you use your entire combo on Soraka when none of your teammates are nearby (they were trying to tower dive Nasus for whatever reason), which meant you had nothing to offer when the rest of the enemy team arrived. **When your spells are on cooldown YOU ARE USELESS. Pick your engages, and make them count. ** You do the exact same thing at 20:10, engaging onto Lux and Soraka when none of your teammates are nearby, almost dying because of it. At 25 mins, you get a nice catch onto Jinx. Now look at the map. Mid inhib is down so there's nothing to take there. Bot lane is pushing towards you and top lane is pushing away from you. If I were in that match I would have pinged the top turret and set up wards in the top-side jungle to be safe from flanks. You do eventually ping the top turret, but you decided to set up wards in the bot-side jungle, which is completely pointless. As the support you need to plan ahead and make sure you have vision control around objectives that your team is aiming for. Going for a dragon? make sure there is a pink ward in the dragon pit and ward any entrances to the area. Same with Baron. For turrets, make sure you have wards in place ahead of time that cover your flanks. There's not much else to say really, but hopefully that helps give you some ideas on how to improve. Good luck.
The basic jist I'm getting is be more confident in lane and more aware of my allies later. With that Leona game you're talking about, I was already super tilted. Game after game of being flamed, of allies ignoring any and all suggestions I made. Of people giving up after 5 minutes. I don't know, I just lost confidence in my ability and it shows. Thanks for the help though. Appreciated.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Hello! Could you tell us your rank + preferred lane and champions?
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TYtdM0fU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-28T22:31:59.300+0000) > > Hello! Could you tell us your rank + preferred lane and champions? Silver 2, support and pretty much any support.
Rioter Comments
Vaanss (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yFkHGE2B,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-02-25T16:21:33.440+0000) > > And every basic gives you more AD,so you do incrementally more damage as the fight goes on. > Additionally, the new Conqueror grants lifesteal and true damage, so when you're DPSing a target (which Tryndamere should be doing) you're doing even more damage while healing. Do you know how useful that AD is in comparison to the old 20% true damage? Not useful at all. Even Foggedftw2 a Tryndamere otp doesnt pick conqueror anymore because its trash. stop being delusional
> [{quoted}](name=Touch My Toucan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yFkHGE2B,comment-id=00000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T09:15:45.166+0000) > > Do you know how useful that AD is in comparison to the old 20% true damage? Not useful at all. Even Foggedftw2 a Tryndamere otp doesnt pick conqueror anymore because its trash. stop being delusional Well, it was meant to be a nerf to the ridiculous tank busting it offered, but a buff to its use in sustained fights. If you don't want to use it, that's fine, but it now gives everything Tryndamere could ever want in a rune.
Thepital (EUW)
: Tough. You are asking an extremely dumb question in order to get attention and sympathy because QQ my feelings got hurt. Get over it. Literally the only thing you can do is get better. People won't int winning games.
> [{quoted}](name=Thepital,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eogYAN2q,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T01:19:41.815+0000) > > Tough. > You are asking an extremely dumb question in order to get attention and sympathy because QQ my feelings got hurt. > Get over it. > Literally the only thing you can do is get better. People won't int winning games. People should not int at all, for any reason. And the question, though ultimately pointless, was an attempt to understand the logic of some people playing this game. Not after sympathy. Also, you're literally just here to be an asshole. You've not really added anything except "git gud" which is right up there with "stop feeding" as advice goes.
: I find it sad that this was even downvoted, i still have nightmares of my vayne adc players going "i cant buy executioners, i need my core" vs a soraka in lane and %%%%%ing about her healing.
> [{quoted}](name=Murderous Intent,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gzTa0O3l,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-25T22:23:46.485+0000) > > I find it sad that this was even downvoted, i still have nightmares of my vayne adc players going "i cant buy executioners, i need my core" vs a soraka in lane and %%%%%ing about her healing. I would probably say it was the all caps at the end. I wasn't in a particularly good mood after a game and it bled through a bit. The point stands though. People complain about things being broken, while also doing nothing to counter it.
Thepital (EUW)
: Well, maybe if you sucked less in lane you'd not have the Kai'Sa run it down mid. I can't remember the last time I had an ADC that actually trolled, and I think it's because I can climb to a high enough elo where maturity is just high enough for people to not immediately go afk should thinks go sour in the start. Here is my tip, don't question other people. Everyone has a different set of moral rules. If Jax doesn't want to give free LP to an absoloute trash player it's his right to refuse. The only thing you can do is make yourself a better player. The better you are, the less likely you will run into these problems. Basically, your inting ADC is a skill issue on your part. Being bad has side effects.
> [{quoted}](name=Thepital,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eogYAN2q,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-25T22:07:02.463+0000) > > Well, maybe if you sucked less in lane you'd not have the Kai'Sa run it down mid. > > I can't remember the last time I had an ADC that actually trolled, and I think it's because I can climb to a high enough elo where maturity is just high enough for people to not immediately go afk should thinks go sour in the start. > > Here is my tip, don't question other people. Everyone has a different set of moral rules. If Jax doesn't want to give free LP to an absoloute trash player it's his right to refuse. The only thing you can do is make yourself a better player. The better you are, the less likely you will run into these problems. > > Basically, your inting ADC is a skill issue on your part. Being bad has side effects. God, I wish I could downvote this to hell and back. You see, this is part of the problem. It's a deflection of blame. Yes, i did poorly, but how does that give the my ADC carte blanche to run it down? It's not like us falling behind in lane was insurmountable. Additionally, how is Jax deciding the Kai'Sa shouldn't win fair on the rest of the team? We didn't int. We didn't give up almost from the start. Why the hell should we be punished because of one guy's warped sense of justice? Also, how does being higher elo mean you this doesn't happen? I have seen loads of games from streamers in high elo where someone runs it down almost instantly. Being higher elo doesn't mean people are more mature. Just means they're better at the game. Sure, I could do with getting better, but blaming an inting ADC on me is simultaneously %%%%ish and narrowminded.
Infernape (EUW)
: Gotta love having to pay the Malzahar tax to not get repeatedly screwed over by his ult and his jungler lol
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gzTa0O3l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-25T21:12:56.480+0000) > > Gotta love having to pay the Malzahar tax to not get repeatedly screwed over by his ult and his jungler lol And the alternative is just dying. I don't know about you, but I would prefer to give up some damage early over losing all damage from one ability.
Rioter Comments
Vaanss (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yFkHGE2B,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T17:33:26.108+0000) > > Also, doesn't Tryndamere use the new Conqueror really well? Use your brain, You need 5 autos to make use of it, in Laning phase when is your enemy going to let you atack them 5 times or more to make use of the keystone? Jesus %%%%ing iron players...
> [{quoted}](name=Touch My Toucan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yFkHGE2B,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-02-25T13:14:03.417+0000) > > Use your brain, You need 5 autos to make use of it, in Laning phase when is your enemy going to let you atack them 5 times or more to make use of the keystone? Jesus %%%%ing iron players... And every basic gives you more AD,so you do incrementally more damage as the fight goes on. Additionally, the new Conqueror grants lifesteal and true damage, so when you're DPSing a target (which Tryndamere should be doing) you're doing even more damage while healing.
Ðáddy (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ðáddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eogYAN2q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-24T17:35:08.799+0000) > > why are people like u > why do u want to climb and meet this dogshit player again in ur games > id rather lose 20 LP knowing that he will lose 20 this game and more next > than do all the job and get flamed for it > good job to that jax > u are a %%%%% 7thseal Except he didn't do all the work. He just decided not to try to win. Also, do you need a hug? You seem stressed.
Smerk (EUW)
: Champion pool = Tryndamere? 1 champion isn't a pool. You need at least 20 to be able to play ranked
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yFkHGE2B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T17:04:36.449+0000) > > Champion pool = Tryndamere? 1 champion isn't a pool. You need at least 20 to be able to play ranked Also, doesn't Tryndamere use the new Conqueror really well?
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T21:01:04.827+0000) > > It stopped people from flaming, but then they just turned to actively trolling people. Not all of them. > It did nothing to combat toxicity. Define toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klOVmHBE,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-24T14:26:57.810+0000) > > Not all of them. > > Define toxicity. Behaviour that is detrimental to atmosphere of the game. Ergo, flaming is toxic, inting is toxic, trolling is toxic.
nostroll19 (EUNE)
: new conqueror
Because it's only instance of damage. Same readon it doesn't proc electrocute.
Rioter Comments
uNaiR (EUNE)
: Teemo "Rework"
Well, the main intention is to make him more interactive in lane and out. Pretty sure that's more in the name of game health that wanting to gut him (which this rework doesn't appear to be doing at all).
: From the first day of Sylas release i knew it will be the same story like ekko. He gonna be tank for next 3 months.
> [{quoted}](name=ActuallyBanned,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fl7ZQxiQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T23:22:29.856+0000) > > From the first day of Sylas release i knew it will be the same story like ekko. He gonna be tank for next 3 months. Except not? The issue with Tank Ekko was his ridiculous sticking power on top of high base damages. Also, and this is mainly directed at the OP, Akali's ult has massive base damages. Sylas doing huge damage to a squishy ADC with no defensive stats while using an ultimate that has an execute component (which has pretty crazy % missing hp scaling) isn't farfetched in the slightest, nor is it unbalanced.
Show more

The7thSeal

Level 135 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion