CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2joO758I,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-04T17:05:03.934+0000) > > Just for the record: There was a scientific study that showed that age is not a relevant factor for toxicity in League. Children are NOT more toxic than adults, it's a prejudice. > > It's also worth mentioning that League doesn't really appeal to younger players and that it has a pretty high average age. Very young players are an absolute minority in League. True, i think Call of Duty has the youngest audience of all online games.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2joO758I,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-10-04T17:51:48.057+0000) > > True, i think Call of Duty has the youngest audience of all online games. Right now it's probably Fortnite actually, there's actual KIDS under 10 playing it, where as COD is more like low teens.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Brokenhz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tM1ZBv9U,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T12:24:46.562+0000) > > I saw a video same think that his jump even if you flash it hits. I flashed before he landed. Only damage I took was from the ignite.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tM1ZBv9U,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T12:26:25.100+0000) > > I flashed before he landed. > > Only damage I took was from the ignite. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brUoUGn2MEM this is my clip, they could have fixed it already, but I didn't notice it on patch notes.
: Every Ashe Skin has a changed arrow colour... except this one!
Her splash art has a blue arrow though, not sure riot ever intended to give her a different particle color
: As a 2.5 milion points thresh main I think this would be pretty good idea if his lantern HAD BIG %%%% RED CIRCLE SO MY ADCARRY WOULD CLICK IT jesus christ xD
> [{quoted}](name=Report Thresh KS,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=dk72HFKZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-15T16:54:14.531+0000) > > As a 2.5 milion points thresh main I think this would be pretty good idea if his lantern HAD BIG %%%% RED CIRCLE SO MY ADCARRY WOULD CLICK IT jesus christ xD YES! Pay to win lantern, I like it!
Ezeriukas (EUW)
: [Suggestion] League Of Legends Classic
Would be incredible to play URF with those champions again, I remember how fun it was back then, then they reworked most of the champions we had fun with. The first or second URF were definitely the best ones, even though they had some problems, the old champions is what made it fun.
TTekkers (EUW)
: Comparable consistency. If you are consistently able to pull off specific combos using a macro, but for other things you don't have a macro for you won't be as consistent - especially if you're reliant on using macros for fast combos. Then there's also the timings of the key-presses, a macro will replicate exactly the same timings over and over, while "real" inputs will have some jitter in the timings. I mean, Riot probably won't look for this kind of thing unless you've already caught their attention, but every input is captured and is downloadable for replays.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OEVe3nr4,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-03-12T11:19:54.382+0000) > > Comparable consistency. If you are consistently able to pull off specific combos using a macro, but for other things you don't have a macro for you won't be as consistent - especially if you're reliant on using macros for fast combos. Then there's also the timings of the key-presses, a macro will replicate exactly the same timings over and over, while "real" inputs will have some jitter in the timings. > > I mean, Riot probably won't look for this kind of thing unless you've already caught their attention, but every input is captured and is downloadable for replays. Your theory is interesting, except for 1 thing: you're playing an online game, with ping... ping fluctuates, so even if a key is pressed at exactly 100ms after the first, when you add ping fluctuations, it could go 110ms to 90ms difference, sometimes more when it reaches the servers... Riot has as much evidence for macros as the death recap system has evidence of a team fight.
: Using Macros
Lol everyone keeps saying it's bannable while I ask myself how the hell would riot know we're using a macro... simply they don't. Use away!
: Rito should just make it a thing that you can't play a champion in ranked until you have at least reached mastery level 2 on them or something. Automatically also gets rid of those people who just play a random champion they have never played before but play them because Aurelion sol jungle has a 55% winrate this patch and they should automatically win with him.
> [{quoted}](name=Enderspider,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zm2fchOR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-03-10T14:52:01.320+0000) > > Rito should just make it a thing that you can't play a champion in ranked until you have at least reached mastery level 2 on them or something. Automatically also gets rid of those people who just play a random champion they have never played before but play them because Aurelion sol jungle has a 55% winrate this patch and they should automatically win with him. That's just stupid, why would that make any sense? I have played almost every champion in this game, I know how they work, but I don't play all of them to mastery, why would I? Sometimes you just feel like playing something different, nothing wrong with that! What you're suggesting would kill ranked.
: Can someone give me some insight on what these are?
From the side it looks like a Rift Herald with a skin tbh
: There are two things to consider here: 1. It's Riot's fault. Mostly it's their fault cause they have shitty client and system. 2. It's ''your'' fault as you have AMD processor. AMD processors are only good because they are cheap but in term of efficiency Intel is just way more superior and AMD is getting overheated very easily. So this is normal for your computer. Note: I'm not trying to sell or advertise Intel, but they surely have much better processors than AMD. And AMD x4 generation is pretty shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Fade to Black99,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=UfV53OU0,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-03-06T15:04:23.567+0000) > Why are you talking about something you clearly have no idea about? " AMD processors are only good because they are cheap but in term of efficiency Intel is just way more superior and AMD is getting overheated very easily." - Sorry to burst your bubble but efficiency has nothing to do with CPU compute power or usage. Also, you're comparing an old AMD with new Intel's, not fair, the new AMD are actually more efficient than Intel's and have less heat problems. "So this is normal for your computer" - It happens on every computer, my client just sitting doing nothing is using 15% CPU and I have an i5 4690k @ 4.3Ghz It would not be the first time the actual client was limiting my frame rate because it's using CPU power the game could be using instead. "And AMD x4 generation is pretty shit" - This is true today, but I find it annoying for someone to call it that, it's one of the most iconic CPU's that set a high bar for the industry, so please respect it or don't talk about at all if you don't know about it. And for the record @OP that CPU is outdated, you can't really call it "good" anymore.
: it's not just rengar with who this happens. I've seen similar stuff happen to jax, yi, and a bunch of others. My guess is that she flashed AFTER you right-clicked her. so for your aa she was there. That's the spaghetti coding of rito.
> [{quoted}](name=Animu4Life,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=jTIpngUb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-24T05:25:22.471+0000) > > it's not just rengar with who this happens. I've seen similar stuff happen to jax, yi, and a bunch of others. > My guess is that she flashed AFTER you right-clicked her. so for your aa she was there. > That's the spaghetti coding of rito. I was Janna, but I flashed right as I saw him jumping, I even predicted the timing a little bit, I really thought I had him baited but then that happened... So it was not that his Q animation was going, but the jump animation was, which should not count as a basic attack animation, but apparently Riot thinks it should. It happened more than once throughout the game, not with me, but against other team mates. It's quite BS tbh.
: I'm not an expert but I think Rengar is not supposed to do this, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpC4wMvcoZw 8:53 This is really bad tbh...
Rioter Comments
: WIll Rito ever upgrade servers they use for EUNE ?
Instead of throwing rocks, have you talked with support? You could be having packet loss issues because of your connection to the ISP, it's a very common problem that Riot is not to blame.
oEnoMous (EUW)
: Middlestick.. where did he go
His lane dmg is still there, just not on minions, which is quite sad knowing how hard it is to farm minions without his E
Arzzo (EUW)
: Tbh I don't get why so many people are whining about zed so much atm, he's in one of his weakest states he has ever been. For his 27 sec ult, he needs exactly those runes, lvl 16, needs to have done all the stacks on ultimate hat and additionally needs 3 - 4 items for the CDR, so yeah, considering he is trash in lategame anyway doesn't impact it too much of him having those things with the new patch. I mean just looking at the sheer facts, I experienced a game where I had 2 - 3 Items and did a full combo on a ryze, who had no armor at all. hit my E, double Q and an AA with duskblade prock and obviously Electrocute went off. I did like what, 2% of his healthbar? Considering I was even 2 lvl's higher than that ryze and he was 0/3 statwise while I was 5/1, seems pretty fair to me
> [{quoted}](name=Arzzo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ePoLenXY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-22T10:52:23.926+0000) > > Tbh I don't get why so many people are whining about zed so much atm, he's in one of his weakest states he has ever been. > > For his 27 sec ult, he needs exactly those runes, lvl 16, needs to have done all the stacks on ultimate hat and additionally needs 3 - 4 items for the CDR, so yeah, considering he is trash in lategame anyway doesn't impact it too much of him having those things with the new patch. > > I mean just looking at the sheer facts, I experienced a game where I had 2 - 3 Items and did a full combo on a ryze, who had no armor at all. hit my E, double Q and an AA with duskblade prock and obviously Electrocute went off. I did like what, 2% of his healthbar? Considering I was even 2 lvl's higher than that ryze and he was 0/3 statwise while I was 5/1, seems pretty fair to me I think you were dreaming dude, no way that would ever happen... I constantly see zeds blowing up everyone, if you really did hit a full combo, there's no way you only did 2% of his HP in damage. Very smelly bull crap you have there
Sharkastic (EUNE)
: Star Guardian Aurelion Sol custom FX
I'm surprised he doesn't have a star guardian skin yet, it would fit him the most out of all champions...
Desigree (EUW)
: Your logic is flawed. "Killing their viewer base" because there is no death penatly? Look at World of Warcraft's example - where is death penalty there? Game base still larger than anything out there. Sadly, i might add. I am not defending LOL, i have things to complain about too, but comparing it to shitty Dota2 is blasphemy.
> [{quoted}](name=Desigree,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=8v1hVH0F,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-02-19T06:30:34.031+0000) > > Your logic is flawed. "Killing their viewer base" because there is no death penatly? Look at World of Warcraft's example - where is death penalty there? Game base still larger than anything out there. Sadly, i might add. > > I am not defending LOL, i have things to complain about too, but comparing it to shitty Dota2 is blasphemy. My logic is not flawed, your reading is. I said viewer base, not player base. This only happens when money is in the game, in competitives no one wants to play such a boring strategy, even in challenger games you see 10+ kills at 10minutes, so there's no issue in gameplay, just on how fun it is to watch tournaments.
: It takes time, duh. I was level 2 + 2 checkpoints at season start because I was level 5 last season and I just got level 3 after playing 39 games where I got honored in every 2nd to 3rd game. In season 7 I went from level 3 to level 5 in that time or at least it feels so now - it was definitely faster and easier to get honor levels. I like the change that it's more slowly now. Otherwise every flamer would get level 5 in a month anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=C4rolijn91,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EBbdZcKh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T14:14:46.882+0000) > > It takes time, duh. I was level 2 + 2 checkpoints at season start because I was level 5 last season and I just got level 3 after playing 39 games where I got honored in every 2nd to 3rd game. > > In season 7 I went from level 3 to level 5 in that time or at least it feels so now - it was definitely faster and easier to get honor levels. > > I like the change that it's more slowly now. Otherwise every flamer would get level 5 in a month anyway. I played more than 80 games where I get honored 2/3 games and still on the same lvl 2 + 2checkpoint... I mean, I think I deserve at least another checkpoint, no?
: Make a 'No Vision' ping
dude, just use the target ping, spam it on who you want to focus when the jungler is coming, it's not so hard.
XRTC (EUNE)
: Esports is getting very boring!
It's actually very obvious why this happens, just look at Dota 2: killing is an essential part of gameplay, why? Because you can deny the farm gold by killing the enemy, in league you don't lose much for dying other than some xp and creeps, it's the enemy that wins some extra, so why bother? Just keep farming and wait for a mistake from the enemy! Riot is trying to further themselves from Dota 2 by refusing to punish player for dying, but in reality this is killing their viewer base...
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gooseberry,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=EhMOEXfp,comment-id=0000000200000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T14:54:55.676+0000) > > They have a point, there's no motivation to reconnect if they get punished anyway. The game system is partially to blame because it could be much better. They don't have any point, people need to get better internet connection, better PCs and have more stable conditions, not the game to be dumbed down by Riot and the penalties to be lowered, otherwise this game will become a shithole full of leavers. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=EhMOEXfp,comment-id=00000002000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T16:28:21.154+0000) > > They don't have any point, people need to get better internet connection, better PCs and have more stable conditions, not the game to be dumbed down by Riot and the penalties to be lowered, otherwise this game will become a shithole full of leavers. > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} You've been way too spoiled your whole life kid, yes kid, because I refuse to believe you have any idea of what real life is like, if you think the average person has an excellent computer: you're mistaken! If you think the average person has control over how good their internet is: you're mistaken! if you think the average person has control over power outages: you're mistaken! There are many variables in life that NO ONE can control, there are variables that ONLY FEW control and game penalties is something that CAN be controlled by the right people: if they care! Don't come to me with that bull crap of how I should blame my electricity provider, not even them can control all the adversities that weather gives them! What makes you think the average computer has 8gb of ram, i3 and a GTX 480? Thats WAY off! The average computer probably doesn't get over 4gb ram and a miserable IntelHD graphics solution with a hard drive that is aging every second! You have no idea of what life is like! You should get off your computer, go outside, and do something productive instead of coming on the forums with your computer that your parents bought you in your city life giving crap to others that actually have a problem. Thank you.
: In "CO-OP VS AI", Bot Gangplank is bugged
Bots in league are not very complex, I don't think they learn through stages of game, they just respawn, go to the lane where enemies are and do their thing, if you kill them they probably reset and repeat everything as long as nothing has changed (number of towers down for example). There's a reason why there are only so many champions that bots play as, they are pre-programmed on how they should use their combo, dodge skillshots and when to escape. Don't expect much from bots, they're just for players coming out of tutorial, they don't need complexity.
: I usually initiate a fight by using E, and I think that is why I lost. I should try to slow and AA first, then E only if he escapes.
> [{quoted}](name=Dead Delicious,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LUR198qj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T15:49:04.966+0000) > > I usually initiate a fight by using E, and I think that is why I lost. I should try to slow and AA first, then E only if he escapes. That's exactly it, Wukong has his E to jump on to you, but he can only walk away, you basically have to wait for him to use his EQ combo and then you use yours and try to predict where he goes when he uses his clone, if you are close enough you can E him as Darius and he can't escape, he'll have to fight you.
: it is my prblem if i play against a mecha kha, the skin makes it way easier to see isolated targets, for kha players that a fcking big boost. riot is against costume skins just for this reason. the vision on isolated targets should be reverted to the vision as it is skinless.
> [{quoted}](name=Fact or Fiction,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FMvoPrbv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-17T16:55:31.173+0000) > > it is my prblem if i play against a mecha kha, the skin makes it way easier to see isolated targets, for kha players that a fcking big boost. > riot is against costume skins just for this reason. > > the vision on isolated targets should be reverted to the vision as it is skinless. Poor you, can't imagine living with such a problem!
: hope that skin stays out, every "kha main" abuses it already
> [{quoted}](name=Fact or Fiction,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FMvoPrbv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-17T16:43:19.193+0000) > > hope that skin stays out, every "kha main" abuses it already So what? It's not your money, not your problem. It's an excellent skin still, no reason to ditch it because it's old.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=EhMOEXfp,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T14:32:27.210+0000) > > He said his PC crashed, not game, idk what PC you play on, but some take arround 5 minutes to warm up and get ready to play on... LOL? Any average PC should boot in less than 1 minute. Not even talking about SSD that can boot up and launch a game in under 30 sec. It's absolutely stupid and selfish to say that the system is bad just because you have a shitty computer :\ , the rules cannot be changed just because it happened for someone to get a malfunction at one time, think at the larger scale guys, please, use what nature gave you. If the game rules would changed based on your experience then we would have people coming back after 10 minutes and not get any punishments.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=EhMOEXfp,comment-id=0000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T15:42:17.723+0000) > > LOL? Any average PC should boot in less than 1 minute. Not even talking about SSD that can boot up and launch a game in under 30 sec. It's absolutely stupid and selfish to say that the system is bad just because you have a shitty computer :\ , the rules cannot be changed just because it happened for someone to get a malfunction at one time, think at the larger scale guys, please, use what nature gave you. > > If the game rules would changed based on your experience then we would have people coming back after 10 minutes and not get any punishments. You have no idea of what you're talking about dude, any old computer with a worn out hard drive that has a lot of applications to open when starting up will take more than 5 minutes to load up league, it's stupid and selfish to think that doesn't happen to any other person just because it doesn't happen to you. What is the problem of people coming back after 10 minutes, farm up, get levels, get kills, get back into business and help win the game? Do you prefer that they just don't come back at all? because that's what the system is promoting right now. I've suffered on this, I have a great computer, but my power went out, 5 minutes later I'm booting up, but I have to wait for my router, soon I'm in the game, my team lost a single tower, I get back up to level, get S rank and still lose LP, that's how %%%%%%ed this system is!
: Why don't people understand that farming is necessary
Just don't say anything and go farm, be on your way there, but take jungle camps along the way. Mentioning things sometimes is the spark necessary to combust a toxic gas.
: Leaving champ select because I don't ban a champion
Especially when the client keeps glitching and doesn't let us click the button, absolutely stupid!
: That's too easy, a melee support would be in disadvantage respect to a ranged one, the ranged can simply execute the minion while the melee has to take dmg totake the minion
> [{quoted}](name=ilsimptico,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=V757N9Yf,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-02-15T18:29:43.414+0000) > > That's too easy, a melee support would be in disadvantage respect to a ranged one, the ranged can simply execute the minion while the melee has to take dmg totake the minion That happens weather you like it or not, that's part of the champion gameplay, I can see it being too much for lane phase, but make it so late game it's executed basically every time, it's just too hard to fight for minions after carries start 1 shotting them.
: Thresh Basic Attack Suggestion!
tbh they should just make the minions get executed every time, I truly hate fighting for minions late game, it's %%%%%%ed and no one ever thinks about your relic stacks
Ardie (EUW)
: here is another update to show the idea that MR9MINI described earlier [vi-knockup bug-2018-02-07 20-59-59](https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hWngGhjDmgpmh7BJwUtXdeRbuODoH0r_)
> [{quoted}](name=Ardie,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TglpJicg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-07T21:04:13.538+0000) > > here is another update to show the idea that MR9MINI described earlier > [vi-knockup bug-2018-02-07 20-59-59](https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hWngGhjDmgpmh7BJwUtXdeRbuODoH0r_) You're flashing over the target there, that's just bad aim, flash behind the target, not in front!
: How much is that ¼ of a second Zoe q nerf going to do, actually. (my 2 cents on Zoe)
The sleep vision bothers me deeply, it makes no sense why she can have such a predictable skillshot that gives you time to prepare the whole combo before getting the enemy to sleep and still have vision over it when she's on the other side of the map, it's not even a "skillshot" at that point, it's a "if you miss you're boosted shot"
: This works as intended to prevent troll bards to some extend.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=7sPrYzAQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-07T14:08:09.748+0000) > > This works as intended to prevent troll bards to some extend. In this case it opens up the opportunity to make everyone in ryze's ult imune while they eat cookies and get teleported... Problematic combo if you ask me, but not something everyone would think of.
DouTh (EUW)
: Why do you only get 8000RP every day on PBE?
Why would you ever need more? PBE is used to test new features before they come out to find bugs and whatnot, it's not so you can enjoy things for free. There is no reason for you to ever need more if you're trying to test new pach features.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheFPSPower,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TglpJicg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-07T02:12:06.237+0000) > > Well, it has to stop someone, if you make an unstoppable force against another, the universe explodes aka RIP rito servers... > Now seriously, I don't see how they would pull out 2 vi's ulting each other, someone has to suffer or get both ults canceled, which I don't see a reason for them to do that. > As for the bug, it's clear there's something wrong, hopefully Riot fixes it. Actually no , to explain further I ulted the Enemy {{champion:143}} , she flashed away , in halfway her {{champion:254}} ult me , and Vi ult is , Unstoppable which is immune to cc + knock up + some damage , but due to that bug , my ult was stopped and according to the rules of the game I have the advantage as long as I'm the one who ulted first , I'm not supposed to be stopped , but , I can take the damage , for example , getting hit by {{champion:25}} Q during my ult animation , doesn't root me but I take damage , that's the exact same thing another example , using Vi ult on {{champion:14}} using his ult , his ult makes him unstoppable , so if I was in front of him , and tried to ult , I'll follow him the the point where I reach him , I'll do some damage and stay in my place while he still continue to go on his way that doesn't apply if I'm following that Sion with ult , of course Vi will keep following him until he finishes moving so he isn't unstoppable anymore , then cc him and also doesn't apply if I stand in his way because hit ult will stop if it hits someone so in other words , I'm not supposed to be stopped by Vi ult nor the servers would explode , I'm just supposed to take the damage and continue going on my way to {{champion:143}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TglpJicg,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-02-07T13:22:57.557+0000) > >snip That's probably a bug then, last time I tried to cancel a vi ult with a bard ult it didn't work, so I wouldn't expect for that to happen either... I as thinking you ulted another vi, in which case the story can go many ways, but if that's not the case then it's most likely a bug.
: Weird Movement and Ability Delay issue
It's not a bug, you're having connection issues, most likely packet loss since you say ping doesn't change, make a ticket in player support, they may be able to help you better there.
Febos (EUW)
: It looks like something is wrong on your end.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=TzGl5Gbz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-07T01:21:19.371+0000) > > It looks like something is wrong on your end. No, this is what happens when you change ip, league doesn't let you back into the game, it's nothing new... It's as old as the game itself. Usually closing everything and logging back in solves it, but sometimes not.
: They better fix it , also there is a bug , where you ult someone , and another Vi ult you , her ult will stop you , while Vi ult is supposed to be unstoppable , this bug was there forever
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TglpJicg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-06T23:26:58.161+0000) > > They better fix it , also there is a bug , where you ult someone , and another Vi ult you , her ult will stop you , while Vi ult is supposed to be unstoppable , this bug was there forever Well, it has to stop someone, if you make an unstoppable force against another, the universe explodes aka RIP rito servers... Now seriously, I don't see how they would pull out 2 vi's ulting each other, someone has to suffer or get both ults canceled, which I don't see a reason for them to do that. As for the bug, it's clear there's something wrong, hopefully Riot fixes it.
: I should really start to put sarcasm at the end of my posts. Nah i was just mocking riot, since there is a lot of talk how to make certain support playstyles more interactive and riot is always going in the complete opposte direction with every change they make. Ending up enforcing more passive playstyles with less decisions to make enstead. And i was joking about how riot took a good chunk of utility away from us supports without real compensation. 800 g is nice and all but only for champs that simply want to stack stats and nothing else, but everyone that is looking for early-mid game utility is %%%%ed, because your only choice now is to complete full items like {{item:3800}} to get the same effect you could have gotten byupgrading your support item. And 800g won't help u much there. People claim that support items were too powerful and couldn't be fixed on solo lanes and i say: i am sry supports had something nice for once.
> [{quoted}](name=Dorans Pants,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lRKEmWJ3,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-06T03:12:04.400+0000) > > I should really start to put sarcasm at the end of my posts. Yes, you should, written sarcasm very rarely works, especially not in a website where someone saying that is not actually a surprise..
: Quality Servers, we back to season 1?
It could be a local problem m8, if you and your friends are from the same country you should not point fingers so fast
: Just buy a {{item:3800}} with the 800g u saved from not building sightstone. {{sticker:poppy-wink}} I think u got it all wrong. You are not supposed to make plays or make meaningful decisions based on the situation as a support. Just sit back and shield your adc and try not to fall asleep.
> [{quoted}](name=Dorans Pants,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lRKEmWJ3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-05T12:30:12.412+0000) > > Just buy a {{item:3800}} with the 800g u saved from not building sightstone. > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} > > I think u got it all wrong. You are not supposed to make plays or make meaningful decisions based on the situation as a support. Just sit back and shield your adc and try not to fall asleep. That's what a bad support does, I bet you're also a star fish in bed because the other will do everything, right? A good support makes the adc not have to worry about the enemy, let him focus on farm until you as a support find an opening to engage the enemy.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheFPSPower,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lRKEmWJ3,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-03T16:41:26.162+0000) > > Before we had these new Sightstone gold income items we had a choice: Either go for aggressive play with active gold income items or passive play with Sightstone, now we only have 1 and 1 only... I'm failing to follow your logic here. You still have the same 3 options for gold income items: - {{item:3303}} - agressive - {{item:3301}} - passive - {{item:3302}} - tank The difference is that you no longer have the choice to buy the effects from Tier 3 support items, yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lRKEmWJ3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-03T17:16:02.940+0000) > > I'm failing to follow your logic here. > You still have the same 3 options for gold income items: > > - {{item:3303}} - agressive > - {{item:3301}} - passive > - {{item:3302}} - tank > > The difference is that you no longer have the choice to buy the effects from Tier 3 support items, yet. I failed 1 of the icons, I meant {{item:3312}} , not {{item:3310}} , but I don't see how you failed to see the difference when I described what I meant and you said it yourself... "The difference is that you no longer have the choice to buy the effects from Tier 3 support items, yet."
Rioter Comments
: You shouldn't care about this. You gain MMR as you win games so 1 game more won't hurt and you will advance for next rank and eventually earn more lp there if you win this 1 game for 1 lp. Take it as a test.
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=FybopRRJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-01T16:25:34.032+0000) > > You shouldn't care about this. You gain MMR as you win games so 1 game more won't hurt and you will advance for next rank and eventually earn more lp there if you win this 1 game for 1 lp. Take it as a test. I don't really care, you can't really get more LP than this, for some reason this season riot decided I belong in Silver V when I was already on silver I placements last season, so now I have to climb back up.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Maluber (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Crosbythebest,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=aZAjYs3U,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T16:48:31.798+0000) > > its still in pbe. will be out in next patch. It's rolling out this week to all regions. NA got it last week.
> [{quoted}](name=Maluber,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=aZAjYs3U,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-30T17:22:04.552+0000) > > It's rolling out this week to all regions. NA got it last week. I have it already, you may want to update
: I'M not getting any chests when i get S- or higher
Micaiah (EUW)
: The problem with Relic shield in mid to late game (On supports)
That's exactly why I don't use it most of the time. Being a Thresh main, watching thresh players try to make use of relic shield is amusing since it does not execute them and makes them waste the E passive. Instead I prefer to use the talisman, it gives money AND mana with 0 effort... win win.
Show more

TheFPSPower

Level 65 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion