C4libur (EUNE)
: just won a ranked game after afk but took no LP because of a F-ing Mosquito
Like if they are not going to bother giving you the LP, why should you bother reconnecting? Why can't they just kick you out of it and let you start a new and fresh game?
: K9 Warwick
Tbh I actually would like to see Akita-Inu warwick.
Teahyun (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheKebabRemover,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-06-15T23:48:07.413+0000) > > facts > feelings feeling negativley impacted is a fact you oximoron
> [{quoted}](name=Teahyun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2019-06-16T15:08:17.701+0000) > > feeling negativley impacted is a fact you oximoron being actually negatively impacted and feeling that way is not the same. Thus facts > feelings.
Teahyun (EUW)
: so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. This has no bearing for you? This isnt some rights movement with freedom of speech or equality. This is a game, and if you make it so that your team doesnt have fun, get out. He can play flex if he has friends that share his view but forcing 4 others each time to literally bow to his view? Thats a joke. Did you see how his team objected to it? Did he comply and play with his team? No He did what a 12year old does, sit there and throw a tantrum about how everyone is unfair to him and his logic. Go to any park where they play basketball and everytime you get the ball you run to another park, stealing the ball with the logic" hey if i run away with the ball and the enemy chases me i can sneak back to the park and score a point" dafuq? get out. play with yourself
> [{quoted}](name=Teahyun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:01:50.864+0000) > > so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. > This has no bearing for you? facts > feelings
ßãnkai (EUW)
: AAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU9UNl9Myl4
: So let's take the facts : * He didn't flame * Didn't int * Didn't assist the enemy team in any way * he went for an offmeta playstyle * he got punished Other facts : * Whole team sucked * There were AFKs * Enemy followed up on the same strat (we don't know if the enemy got/will get banned or not). There is nowhere written in the summoner's code, that a support has to sit 99% of the laning phase on bot, holding the adc's pants up, so he doesn't tumble over. I legitimately don't see the issue here. If you have a stronger marksman than the enemy team has, leaving them 1v1 is actually beneficial for the late-game. So what's the problem ? If I were him, I'd get as much exposure as possible, blow this whole thing up, and ask from a written apology signed by the CEO, demanding an instant unban, and a 1 level boost in his honour level compared to where he was before the ban. I mean, this shit's unacceptable.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PqIk0fZE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-15T12:31:46.354+0000) > > I mean, this shit's unacceptable. https://66.media.tumblr.com/d852488ca73f3f482407382d1a351119/tumblr_mtgsbmEAj71rryxomo1_500.gif
: It's exactly the same as for lower attack speeds but with a faster auto animation, u attack super fast but then u just stand still like a %%%%%% (or kite) until u can auto super fast again
So anything lower than base attack speed will disarm you for x amount of seconds equaling it out with a formula. Well for that, you will need: - _**A base attack speed**_ ✔ - _**Disarm mechanic**_ ✔ - _**Knowledge of the programming language that league is using**_ ✘ - _**Know someone that works at riot**_ ✘ - _**A job at riot**_ ✘ Other than that, I don't see this great addition to league being added.
: I also think they should be changed, but not removed These slows are essential for the champs who's kit they are in, remove them and then they'd be so much weaker A change I'd like to see tho would be to slow the attack speed, but not the speed of the attack animation, basically increasing the delay between each hit rather than the whole slap process This would add counterplay by letting the slowed people kite more effectively, without changing the damage they do while slowed
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=REFZAEm7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T12:15:03.320+0000) >basically increasing the delay between each hit rather than the whole slap process How do you expect to do this at higher attack speeds? Let's say 2.5?
: Mordekaiser Can Auto Nexus in Ultimate...
I'm up for him not being able to target structures BUT i want his ult to not be qss-able.
Mxnas (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheKebabRemover,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T23:23:34.582+0000) > > agree with all that but how is his ult a cc effect????? You can't leave the circle can you? It's just a bigger Veigar cage really
> [{quoted}](name=Mxnas,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=00010001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T00:32:09.782+0000) > > You can't leave the circle can you? It's just a bigger Veigar cage really so its okay to qss morde R but it's not okay to qss camille R? I just want the rules to be enforced, not this bs. Second of all, it's not CC. You are free to move, attack, use abilities, and do whatever else you want. You are not CC'd when you hit the edge of the walls. It is simply terrain. You cannot just walk across terrain. Hence, you cannot walk across.
Mxnas (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheKebabRemover,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:24:13.589+0000) > > For skarner and malz, they still deal the dmg, but the cc part is gone. > But still it is unfair non the less. 'The Kebab Remover' You can't just remove something you dont like. Mordekaisers R is now what makes him the champion he is, no other champion has an ability like it. its not particularly broken ability, just that the champion is strong in general. I have found success in playing Renekton, Darkin Kayn and Assassins (Most of which you buy QSS on anyway). For 1300 gold, much like Malzahar R, Warwick R, and every other hard CC ability in the game, in late they can cost you your life- you can not die by changing up your build and getting QSS into its full item. The gold (which builds into Mercurial scimitar) you could equally say is broken from the opposite perspective could you not?
> [{quoted}](name=Mxnas,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:30:19.205+0000) > > 'The Kebab Remover' You can't just remove something you dont like. Mordekaisers R is now what makes him the champion he is, no other champion has an ability like it. its not particularly broken ability, just that the champion is strong in general. I have found success in playing Renekton, Darkin Kayn and Assassins (Most of which you buy QSS on anyway). For 1300 gold, much like Malzahar R, Warwick R, and every other hard CC ability in the game, in late they can cost you your life- you can not die by changing up your build and getting QSS into its full item. The gold (which builds into Mercurial scimitar) you could equally say is broken from the opposite perspective could you not? agree with all that but how is his ult a cc effect?????
Shamose (EUW)
: So a non-counterplay 7 second CC is fair?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:27:26.985+0000) > > So a non-counterplay 7 second CC is fair? tell me how his ultimate has no counterplay? you can literally just jump over a wall and ur done.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > One item should not remove an ability from a champion, ever. One item has been doing that since it came out. People don't complain that it removes Skarner, nor Malz', ability. Zhonya's negates pretty much anything you throw at it, disabling many abilities, but there's not a lot of complaints about that.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cbjUXQEA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:13:45.044+0000) > > One item has been doing that since it came out. People don't complain that it removes Skarner, nor Malz', ability. Zhonya's negates pretty much anything you throw at it, disabling many abilities, but there's not a lot of complaints about that. For skarner and malz, they still deal the dmg, but the cc part is gone. But still it is unfair non the less.
Rioter Comments
: >Oh it was 100 % invisible, i remember the enemy tryndamere saying in chat how he can't see my poison That isn't enough proof. He could have meant that the poison is simply super hard to see like it sometimes is with some skins and also, there are cases where the poison is invisible without any cheats like for example, the poison is only visible when singed is visible. So if you walk in a bush that has no ward in it, the enemy can't see your poison anymore (a bug that has existed for years and happens every game). >also please stop saying sever sided when it is a game mechanic if you used exactly 1 tick, it is invisible.But a normal human can't do this fast enough, try it, you will at least use twice the mana it costs if not triple before you can toggle the q off. False information. I will not stop saying server sided because it's a fact. How about you go to the practice tool and test it right now? I just tested it and i could always use his q so that it would only take the mana once and it left one tick worth of effects. And it was definitely not invisible. Harder to see yes, but not invisible. As a side note, if the program clicks and ability for you, that's scripting and also against the rules. It's one of the worst offenses. >It is serversided but what the .bat file does it that it blocks the connection to chat specifically. Which means it's not serversided... If you block your connection to the chat service, then it's not serversided.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ygeVvVB5,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T13:14:24.401+0000) > > That isn't enough proof. He could have meant that the poison is simply super hard to see like it sometimes is with some skins and also, there are cases where the poison is invisible without any cheats like for example, the poison is only visible when singed is visible. So if you walk in a bush that has no ward in it, the enemy can't see your poison anymore (a bug that has existed for years and happens every game). I will not show you any proof of it working, I will not guide you on how to do it, I will not give you any links of videos showing that it works, I do not want to put my account in harm. When i used it, it worked and I'm not sure if it still does work after his Q got updated because I will not test it. And no, it it's not the bug in the bush. > False information. I will not stop saying server sided because it's a fact. How about you go to the practice tool and test it right now? I just tested it and i could always use his q so that it would only take the mana once and it left one tick worth of effects. And it was definitely not invisible. Harder to see yes, but not invisible. As a side note, if the program clicks and ability for you, that's scripting and also against the rules. It's one of the worst offenses. His q particle spawns multiple times a second. Even if you managed to pull it off to use only one mana cost, you would have used multiple ticks of it already. So in a sense, you already used multiple ticks. >It is serversided but what the .bat file does it that it blocks the connection to chat specifically. It is not serversided anymore because i blocked the connection :D If it was not serversided, i would be able to edit the text, change the color and delete it, but i can't. Why? Because it's on the f@#!@# server.
: Let me shed some light on why you were banned then. >double tap W to ward hop with lee sin This is a so called combat macro. Combat macros are against the rules. >invisible singed Q Might be invisible to you but not to other players. This information comes from the server so any files you may have touched on your computer doesn't affect the visibility of this ability to others. Sorry if someone had tricked you into believing that this would actually be a thing but it's not. >having the same key for multiple slots on items (i could activate redemption, gunblade, locket, cutlass, botrk, yommus all at once) Same thing as the first one. A combat macro. >going incognito mode (appear offline, they wouldn't see you in-game as well) aka the .bat file. This is also on the server side, which means the others can see you. The only thing you could somehow do is be disconnected from the chat which means others can't see you on their friends list but they can see you just fine if you are in the same game with them.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ygeVvVB5,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-12T18:02:00.178+0000) > > > Might be invisible to you but not to other players. This information comes from the server so any files you may have touched on your computer doesn't affect the visibility of this ability to others. Sorry if someone had tricked you into believing that this would actually be a thing but it's not. Oh it was 100 % invisible, i remember the enemy tryndamere saying in chat how he can't see my poison, also please stop saying sever sided when it is a game mechanic if you used exactly 1 tick, it is invisible. But a normal human can't do this fast enough, try it, you will at least use twice the mana it costs if not triple before you can toggle the q off. > This is also on the server side, which means the others can see you. The only thing you could somehow do is be disconnected from the chat which means others can't see you on their friends list but they can see you just fine if you are in the same game with them. It is serversided but what the .bat file does it that it blocks the connection to chat specifically. So in a sense, you can't see them and they can't see you. What i meant so say with "they wouldn't see you in-game" is that they can't see you in the client if you were in-game.
Rioter Comments
BereInBurta (EUNE)
: How do i make this permanent?
I remember there being a .bat file that you can download to do this. But then again, my previous acc was banned for exploiting. Things used to do on that acc: * double tap W to ward hop with lee sin * invisible singed Q * having the same key for multiple slots on items (i could activate redemption, gunblade, locket, cutlass, botrk, yommus all at once) * going incognito mode (appear offline, they wouldn't see you in-game as well) aka the .bat file. Since riot refused to tell me why i was banned, I can't help you here. You could contact support and ask them if it is okay to do that. Also I can not give you any links because I would violate the rules.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Oh god Her voice is so annoying The only thing more annoying than her is Star guardian Ahri's laugh
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=EVbHzgcx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-11T18:56:55.777+0000) > The only thing more annoying than her is Star guardian Ahri's laugh Lux laugh intensifies
Lari (EUNE)
: was that a normal game?
> [{quoted}](name=Lari,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QPX2oco4,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-06-08T19:31:43.123+0000) > > was that a normal game? You could have checked, but yeah it was.
Chrysies (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QPX2oco4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-08T05:25:30.860+0000) > > People have to understand, that a loss in LOL means nothing. It's 30 mins wasted that's all. You will keep playing for years, you will win games due to the enemy having inters as well, it's not that big of a deal. You'll win hundreds/thousands of times more games overall, than you lose due to the inters. . So because something means nothing to you, it should be the same universally, and because inters / afkers etc happen on both sides it's just dandy.., that's undeniable logic. Sounds like the thinking of someone with "unlimited" time, or the inability to see beyond on their own nose (most likely a mix of both), you get triggered by empty words writen in anger / frustration / trolling, things you can at least deal with before it even happens or instantly after, the other categories you as a player can't do anything about. You can of course waste your life like the OP trying to get the inter / troll / afk to screw up so hard they get banned, and for what.., they are back inside of a week on a new account.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysies,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QPX2oco4,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-06-08T14:26:58.645+0000) > You can of course waste your life like the OP trying to get the inter / troll / afk to screw up so hard they get banned, and for what.., they are back inside of a week on a new account. We were 4 premade, enemy team was 4 premade too. we asked them to discord in the middle of the game and made a pact to get him to 100 deaths before the game ends. We were placing wards and control wards to get our vision scores up. The point of this is for us to have FUN killing the tryhard ezreal who is trying to win and making jax have 100 deaths before the game ends. (ezreal was not premade but we did ask him to comply and he didn't, we ff'ed anyway still not sure why he was tryharding) So in the end, life and time is not wasted, it went to entertainment, getting jax banned and making a few friends :D
: Well he already got a pretty high score anyway we can be proud of him
he made us so proud, tbh i had the most fun this game. We were laughing our asses of that he is trying to int to ruin the game, but he ends up being a hostage lmao.
: lol, did u win tho ?
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QPX2oco4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T01:39:08.571+0000) > > lol, did u win tho ? No we made a deal the enemy team to ff once he hits 100 deaths, but he wen't afk sadly.
Rioter Comments
Jookerr44 (EUNE)
: dude u barelly do double kill and u talk about some hexakill legendary kill tf,get to the ground,u barelly do double kill
> [{quoted}](name=Jookerr44,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=RKV4kNTG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T09:17:32.976+0000) > > dude u barelly do double kill and u talk about some hexakill legendary kill tf,get to the ground,u barelly do double kill Wow online bullying, you must feel special for trashing this person now don't you?
: It will come back eventually. But let's be honest. Limited Time Gamemodes in Season 9 is a bigger joke than Clash being a stable tournament mode. The only LTM we got this year is Urf with a dumb cannon that made Urf more unplayable and boring than it already is (i hate random urf its boring and boring). We might see Project overdrive and Star guardian modes later in the year. But for now we haven't gotten anything decent. Not even Blood moon gamemode at the start of the year. Depressing season.
Tbh, I quite liked the suicide cannon.
: Some games can't be won
LOL, Look at renektrons name
: Need Advice on something I noticed when playing with friends(its not about them playing bad!)
>I have two groups one from back then when I was in highschool and one is my Asian group, no racist or something I am Asian myself. Don't be scared to be called out a racist on stupid stuff like this. I on the other hand would just have worded it differently, without involving the race if I don't have to. But don't worry about it, all that matters is your intent with using words that involve race. If you mean well, it's all good :D Just don't pull out the card => I'm not a racist for using this word <= it kinda gets repetitive and annoying the same way as if someone were to apologize a lot, just have confidence in what you say.
Leebac (EUW)
: What is this? Do u allow this on boards? Wow Riot..
> [{quoted}](name=Leebac,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=EgKouryH,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-04T11:16:52.558+0000) > > What is this? Do u allow this on boards? Wow Riot.. This dude learned to hate a specific group of people from a young age, now he can't get it out of his head. This is pretty close to racism. It's saddening honestly.
: Weaker than he already is? He isn’t weak... not by a long shot he’s insanely strong at the moment. If you are referring to his win rate remember he is a champion who needs a player who knows what they are doing to actually succeed, so his win rate gets dragged down considerably... That’s why he is getting this rework, to lessen the gap so that it’s not a balance nightmare. Whether it works or not I’ve got no idea, only opinion I have is that W change is great for lowering frustration against him (an important part of the goals here)... but it’s something that does need to happen
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=a9pXvpYI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-02T13:50:43.772+0000) > > Weaker than he already is? He isn’t weak... not by a long shot he’s insanely strong at the moment. He can get hardcamped and there is nothing he can do about it, oneshoted in early game and out dps'd by adcs. I like the current ryze being a tanky guy that runs around casting spells, I like that playstyle alot.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: and ppl still say that riot doesnt give enough free stuff for you :D
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=9RNa2l3t,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T18:32:23.924+0000) > > and ppl still say that riot doesnt give enough free stuff for you :D I isn't FREE. I EARNEEED IT by voting. >you've earned** a Summoner Icon** from Riot Games
Svinjex (EUW)
: Turn off Chat
Why point out the obvious? Like seriously, why? We can all press tab and see that he is feeding.
Lari (EUNE)
: Zac R Bug
His R got changed. {{champion:154}} **UPDATED R - Let's Bounce!** **REMOVED **NOT SQUISHY - Zac no longer squishes himself down while charging for up to 2.5 seconds, becoming unstoppable and slowing enemies standing on top of him **REMOVED **NO LONGER ICE CREAM - Zac no longer knocks back enemies and deals magic damage when quickly releasing R, and no longer scoops up enemies, damaging and carrying them to a target location when releasing R after charging **NEW **FLUBBER - Zac now bounces 4 times on cast, with a 1 second delay between each bounce **NEW **DAMAGE - Each bounce does 140/210/280 (+0.4 ability power) magic damage and knocks up enemies for 1 second. Subsequent bounces on the same targets do 50% magic damage and do not knock them up. **NEW **FLUID SLIME - Zac can move during Let's Bounce and gains ramping movement speed over the duration, up to 50%
: Check the description of the icon in collection.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=9RNa2l3t,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-01T16:55:19.641+0000) > > Check the description of the icon in collection. Ahh I didn't know you could do that, thank you.
: Nasus' W...
I'm fine with the slow since I can build tenacity or slow resist. But why does it have to slow attack speed too? like come on...
p1a2r3i4s (EUNE)
: Unable to purchase <item name> because: <reason>
tinkering files got my previous account banned, I don't advise you to do that.
Shamose (EUW)
: I've seen people saying it's because you voted in the poll for the new trist skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=9RNa2l3t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T16:42:25.158+0000) > > I've seen people saying it's because you voted in the poll for the new trist skin. Oh, was thinking that was it because of the icon but i was kinda like: Why would riot thank me for pressing a button to vote lol? Well riot, you're welcome. I earned that icon trough blood, sweat and tears to press a button to vote.
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: About to win your promos?
https://img.memecdn.com/new-meme-oh-you-make-me-cry-laughing_o_415341.webp
Dakla (EUNE)
: 📺 MOST BROKEN REWORK - Morderkaiser | League of Legends Montage 📺
Rioter Comments
: New Mordekaiser looks very cool, but something feels weird
He is swinging that mace around like it's light as a paper, it should maybe hit the ground as he swings it or make his attack speed slower. Also the attack speed idea converting to other stats is not a bad idea either, since we don't have one melee like that besides Jhin.
: click on the wrong rune choice then switch back to the right one that fixes it whenever it happens for me
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=0dj3y719,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-29T10:53:14.626+0000) > > click on the wrong rune choice then switch back to the right one that fixes it whenever it happens for me I know the fix, but why should I be the one fixing it? How can a bug that annoying just sit there in the game for so long?
Rioter Comments
MIJ130 (EUNE)
: I'm considering leaving LoL forever because of Toxicity and Harassment
we who have control over ourselves tend to bottle up all the toxicity and harassment. But that bottle is not infinite so we tend to explode all at once. See the problem here is we can't fight back or we get banned too. But they already did damage to us and the bottle does not empty out on there ban, it stays in the bottle instead. And this just goes in a cycle.
Chrysies (EUW)
: Doesn't matter what proposal or how great it looks is provided on these boards, because you have no interaction with Riot on their own platform, except with Eambo when servers or the shop breaks down. Furthermore, Riot have all to clearly demonstrated they are not interested in improving anything game-related. Almost 10 years and no improvement to match making to incorporate actual game-related statistics or even something as simple as Role MMR matching rather than team-wide MMR matching. They have a vested interest in maintaining the current model for financial reasons, the only way you will ever be able to force a meaningful change, is by having all players stop purchasing items in their shop, and not watching their bs "pro-scene" LEC etc.
I have hope in riot, so I'm going to submit a ticket. Same way I provided with dota 2 leave buster system and they actually listened (before you got banned for leaving).
Rioter Comments
Dr Lav (EUW)
: It was my second ban I had no chat restriction. Well I am an emotional person and I am trying to improve but it's not that easy for all to behave as you should at all times. And this is quite unique that I lost my "cool" in this game. Normally I would not care and only go next
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Lav,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=osHFhii0,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-05-22T15:32:42.821+0000) > > It was my second ban I had no chat restriction. > > Well I am an emotional person and I am trying to improve but it's not that easy for all to behave as you should at all times. And this is quite unique that I lost my "cool" in this game. Normally I would not care and only go next Hey I get it, it's hard sometimes to not get angry, so we lose our cool. I don't think you should be banned for this still, a small chat restrict is fine.
: > [{quoted}](name=My Legit Banana,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UWEn7EcA,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T02:09:39.644+0000) > > You sound kinda selfish. > I don't want a troll in mine or enemy team controlling how the game goes, thus it shouldn't count. > Also, for everyone else except the troll, LP should be refunded no matter the loss or win. > Do you not want justice? > > You are not denied LP, if you want LP then earn it, don't pray for a troll in the enemy team. > It's not fair for you to gain LP and others lose LP because of a troll. > Would you not like the same when he is in your team? Go tell to the community "we find a way to check for the troll, hence you will win less LP. Enjoy" and see how it reacts.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UWEn7EcA,comment-id=000200020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T04:08:50.375+0000) > > Go tell to the community "we find a way to check for the troll, hence you will win less LP. Enjoy" and see how it reacts. The way you put it is horrible but okay. I will.
: > [{quoted}](name=My Legit Banana,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UWEn7EcA,comment-id=000200020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T01:01:16.277+0000) > > Why should somebody win because a troll handed them the game? So you want to create something that will reduce your number total of LP if you don't win LP against troll?
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UWEn7EcA,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T01:12:42.354+0000) >So you want to create something that will reduce your number total of LP if you don't win LP against troll? You sound kinda selfish. I don't want a troll in mine or enemy team controlling how the game goes, thus it shouldn't count. Also, for everyone else except the troll, LP should be refunded no matter the loss or win. Do you not want justice? >"oh but what about if a troll is in the enemy team, I want free LP!" You are not denied LP, if you want LP then earn it, don't pray for a troll in the enemy team. It's not fair for you to gain LP and others lose LP because of a troll. Would you not like the same when he is in your team?
Show more

TheKebabRemover

Level 283 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion