Nhíre (EUW)
: Im gonna level in about 20 minutes or so, do you have teamspeak/discord? are you alone or with somebody else?
By myself, I have discord but can't speak atm
: Why did you make 2 identical forum posts. xd
They're in two different sections.
Rioter Comments
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheReformedMid,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Rym8kexE,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2017-03-10T12:36:05.419+0000) > > Logic really? it makes supports use ignite more, therefore the logic is there as it wont be used as much you crayon So now you said "it won't be used as much" which clearly just implies that it will be still used, just less (obviously, it was nerfed for a reason). Before you said "rip exh", which clearly implied the spell is dead and won't be used. See the difference in both statements? Good. So yeah, logic, "you crayon" (wtf).
well its hardly going to get to the stage where its literally dead, it was a joke too much make you more of an idiot for wasting by replying with an idiotic statement
: But you can't back there
no one is interested in actual full scale 1v1s lol
: Blitz with no sightstone checked. Full ap :checked Terrible KDA:checked bronze :checked salt mastery lv7 :checked Your good player? Let's see your other games 0 / 13 / 3 riven. 1 / 14 / 6 zed 0 / 7 / 1 lee And you are still out there -_-
: Why does bronze QUE take SO LONG>> ??
Apparently there's more in sliver than bronze so yeah
: Dear Riot
You can contact player support and do it that way
: Is MMR boosting allowed in duoq
Its permitted but frowned upon
: >matchmaking in 2k17
flex is a load of shite tho
: 1v1 map
no lol you can just set the howling abys lol
Eveninn (EUW)
: If it puts you at comfort, there is no reason to not mute it. In the end noone's helped by someone getting upset. :(
Eveninn (EUW)
: You won't be punished for just not using the chat. The matter of communication can fully be done through pings, or I find my team and me to often just have the same lines of though without much of any communication really. Most people don't care too much, I personally can't really find time to use the chat during games as example, so I wouldn't really say that it's frowned upon. (There are a few people who enjoy chatting, but it's really your decision whether to or not, there is nothing enforced by Riot on this matter.)
Reason I say that is that I get tilted easily and prefer to mute my chat, but never really do it in the fear of being punished, thanks for clearing it up though :)
Rioter Comments
: Low priority queue
Dont go afk and you wont be in that queue...
Infernape (EUW)
: They had her voice actor available to do the updated voice because she also did Elementalist Lux. Might as well kill two birds with one stone.
: The community being worse then ever
Not being rude here, but most people dont care, if you were in my game i'd of course stay its fine, but some people just live in a game, ironic thing is most of them are terrible at it
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: rip logic, putting a spell in line with other spells suddenly makes it "dead".
Logic really? it makes supports use ignite more, therefore the logic is there as it wont be used as much you crayon
: Why did Exhaust get nerfed
it was nerfed as it was op as %%%%
: The Aatrox changes are HUGE
he's quite abit better
Hamze2011 (EUW)
: Nasus :)
no its not op because if you literally just harass him off the farm he will have fk all stack and overall will be shite, or you can simply babysit him and he'll do nothing late as he's so far behind, far from op, soo much counter play
: bring back Exhaust's stats...
then wont u-turn it lol
Rioter Comments
: Unofficial Patch 7.5 Notes - Dragon Slaying and Sword Flaying
: To all ranked supports mains out there, I feel for you ;)
I wouldnt even bother being a support main until atleast gold
: Just another Exhaust complaint...
rip exhaust, you'll be missed
JRylez (EUW)
: Riot fix your leave timers
: Rest in peace my school grades :(((
I've never tasted coffee in my life
Sinniovsky (EUNE)
: Perma banned for being toxic but not really to be honest.
Deserved, you were warned plenty of times and didnt learn from it.
: You decide if i deserve permanently suspended!
Yeah. you're annoying and talk too much shite
Mrs Adams (EUNE)
: Permanently banned
You wont be getting unbanned
SicSnap (EUNE)
: strange unbelievable suspension
One of the most idiotic posts i've ever read, you're just shite
Gelsvutis (EUNE)
: Im speaking most AFK players, maybe you don't know because u in euw
Mate you play in eune, filled with loads of dreadful players, you;re just not high elo, you're only sliver 2 which is a troll elo,
: Problem with remake system
Dont have a wooden pc and you wont have a leaver buster
m3ssi (EUNE)
: rly? so why im never matched with 5 potatoes golds vs 5 silver bronzies but always have bronze with and against me? ;) cose that what you say is lie. **I tell you how it works.** **The system works with brackets,** same as football championships. * ** It puts you in and assembles the team around you**. What happens is that there might be same mmr combined but definitly not average mmr for each player! do you get me? **2222mmr +1999mmr +1555mmr +999mmr +888mmr is _NOT_ the same as 5 players around 1555 mmr!!! Do you understand?** and I say %%%% THIS! I DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH LOWER ELO. I DONT DESERVE IT
well you clearly do, you have low mmr on normals therefore you're placed with low mmr players, simple as that
10962670 (EUW)
: What is mentally wrong with some people?
> [{quoted}](name=QQ69696969696969,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E6PwIRie,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-06T12:56:05.494+0000) > > It's amazing to think that this sort of person exists in our everyday life. > > So there's a plat 1 ahri main on here, makes a board looking for a duo parter in the teams/clubs boards, I add him/her and we get into a game. First game went fine, we both finished with very respectable scores and then we're onto the 2nd game. Now the 2nd game is also going pretty well then all of a sudden something happens.. > > I didnt see it as I was in the top lane but in bot lane the ahri dies apparently because soemone on our team failed to block a jhin ulti... > > Something ticks in this persons brain and they go off on one... > > Now I'm premade with this guy and they're threatening to afk becuase someone on our team didnt save them and they subsequently argue.... "Go on tell me to afk, dare me and I'll do it, I don't care about this account, I'm diamond on my main account you low elo shit" > > I then msg them in our private messaging whatever "your gonan ruin the game>?" > my score is 8-3-11 at this time, KDA isn't everything but im trying my best, relative to the amount of deaths everyone else on my team has Im trying to play as best as I can. > > "why should I carry him? (the person that told him to afk) > **I'm the only reason we are winning this game** > I won top for you and made a million picks" > > "honestly > the way you talk to me > were done after this game lol > you're ahead because of me > if you can't see that, you really do belong here" > > Now I like to think I have tough skin but it's never nice when someone says this sort of stuff... > > i Want to know, they admitted that they don't care about this account and it's only a smurf, I know their main accounts and I told riot this, will they punish the main account or this account that they don't care about? Alot of high elo players are like that, small mistakes tilts them, like myself i get tilted easily
: Little Report with Community
m3ssi (EUNE)
: What happend to matchmaking? Why I cannot have single good game in normals?
Your normal mmr is lower than your ranked so you get placed with potatoes
Eveninn (EUW)
: To those quitting league.
I've quit numerous times lol
: What are you people upto?
Slaving through Uni assignments
Rismosch (EUW)
: I like trolling
Not a fan of liars
: choose win or lose
> [{quoted}](name=PcKm ZinZan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b0HMxZ25,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-04T04:33:39.509+0000) > > do you prefer to > win but someone flamed you for a whole game > lose but having a peacful game > i am so titled about plat elo, trollplayer everywhere,how can someone die 21 time in 1 game because they just want to troll? did you seriouslly just ask that, fam its all about the win
Q Ren (EUW)
: Proceeds to go 0-8 and blame his team for the loss {{champion:238}} {{item:3070}}
: fix the damn rank
> [{quoted}](name=antonisthefaster,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JVLG1iVl,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-04T10:49:35.051+0000) > > every time i go top or jg or mid some one is leaving and the next time i go supp or adc and i cant go to this lanes so i leave too and i got 30 min ban pls make the ban last longer to stop the noobs leave the game how the hell are they supposed to fix that? Stop being immature and take what you get, it offers you the chance to be better at roles while lower queue time
24thDiK (EUW)
: Is there a logical reason behind commenting on other peoples posts?
In all my years using forums on different games, i've never heard someone ask this, LOL
: Whee, i dont care. Now give me cookies.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Well then there's no need to post whore now is there>?
PremadeAB (EUW)
: LEAGUE SPREADING ITS NETWORK
> [{quoted}](name=PremadeAB,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=B04VqKMt,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-04T10:05:30.632+0000) > > Good Morning, Can Riot Please Develop its servers in Pakistan as there is a lot of potential here and i assure you that the lag (Average 220 Ping, Perfect ping for us, lag for the world) is the only thing in our way... Psst Dota 2's Greatest Player under 18 sumail hassan is from Pakistan and he only reached his goal when he went to America and played the game there, as he said in Pakistan he was facing lag issues, Take a step, show the world your love ❤ > Best Regards: Not a yasuo Main > Teemo Lover > Psst, PLEASE!!!! Unless its financially profitable it will never happen, as well as this there needs to be a large play base in order for this to happen, I don't mean to boarderline racist but your country isn't the best idea to visit at this time and age.
: Thank you riot
Not a fan of it
Mickybp (EUW)
: Bots on aram
> [{quoted}](name=Mickybp,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RUpi01sh,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-03T12:51:46.199+0000) > > My boyfriend and play Lol every daybut because of time issues we usually play ARAM, but lately we have been having 1 or 2 "bots" in our team and it's getting so annoying to the point we dont want to play anymore. > Whats going on are this really bots or what? Riot dont really care lol, if you've low mmr or below level 30 its infested with bots, if you have decent mmr you wont vs bots
: Intentional Feeder
That's a non ranked mode, people dont take it seriously
Show more

TheReformedMid

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion