: A guide how to report people properly Negative Attitude vs Verbal Abuse
Do you know that people report you as a toxic player just after saying "you waste the flash"?
Noctiss (EUNE)
: i mean if you think so..... sure
Sorry. didn't put the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RihclGb6x1I
MissJJess (EUW)
: What was going on?
Do you mean those games? https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3996896406/1965712690418336?tab=stats https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3999437642/1965712690418336?tab=stats https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3999022151/1965712690418336?tab=stats
Rioter Comments
: did they change smite so you can't smite small raptors?
https://i.imgflip.com/2yvhf7.jpg I started from season 6 and it was not possible to smite from them.
: why none wants to jungle ffs?
> why none wants to jungle ffs? "it got flamed for the entire game" _-_ I love when the OP say the answer in his post because I am a lazy person and is more easy to select, ctrl+c, ctrl+v.
: Permanent Banning
> If you are old enough to have a credit card to buy stuff from riot and wise enough to use the mute all button for chat then why are we acting like this game is middle school again and riot is the principle. So you are an adult who bully kids, Riot don't like this and now you don't like that Riot don't like this. _-_ Lets say that you have a child and he play a random game. Is Saturday in the morning and you check him to see what he is doing. You sit next to him and see in chat that someone make him "yu trash", "l2p kiddo" ,"burn yourself". Do you gonna act like "is fine, he makes friends in this game"?
: How do you deal with a rank shamer?
Say this " " and after " ". Works all time.
: I am legit convinced at this point that people don't know how to use the surrender function
Examples: * bot lose the lane in min 8, mid is 1/6, top is 0/2/2 after 2 teammate ganks, jungler can't do drakes and meet the enemy mid in his jg * adc 0/3 in min 4, mid 28 farm in min 10, top some random champion vs bruiser, enemy jungler is a hyper carry champion and he is already 5/0 * if your support is the only one in the team with positive KDA and bounty Btw, in late the teamfights are always 4v5 when one of your teammates still has 2-3 {{item:2003}} after he died more than 4 times. For him the words "trade" or "poke" does not exist and this is insta lose when you get close to the late game.
dbtjswls (EUW)
: pls my team
You are the example of a bad player who still feeded can't win the game because he don't know how to do it.
: Winrates shouldn't be looked at in general, but by division. If she's busted but hard, she's gonna have high winrates in high elo and very bad ones in low elo, this is what Riot does. Full potential generally means pro play, solo Q aren't that coordinated. So yeah winrate does matter if used correctly.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: the "League is dying" argument
No, you are wrong. League is dying because I need an argument when I complain about my "undeserved" ban. Do you think that players are banned for other reasons?
Noctiss (EUNE)
: Yo
No, no man... YO!
Festergut (EUNE)
: A "fair" ban
> You can [...] Bla bla bla... Deserved. Next one.
Rioter Comments
: Lemme guess, you're new to the boards, right ? I suggest you, before making ANY post, just use the SEARCH function on the boards. Look for the title you would want to post, and read 1-2 threads just to form an opinion, on how things work. This is the 9000th cloned thread this month, touching this topic. You need to understand that : A.) You don't contact Riot mods on the public forums, which were made for the players - you instead go to Riot Support and try there. B.) Others breaking the rules doesn't make it ok for you to break the rules too. There isn't a "he started it" here. C.) There is no way of knowing if someone got punished or not. Abusive behaviour can get you a chat restriction + honour lvl1, not necessarily has to be a temporary ban. And lemme save you some time : "But I didn't get the instant feedback so they didn't get punished" - also false, learn how the system works. #To the DEVs : Posts like these are bringing the whole quality of the boards to the ground. We really need to get the option of filtering them out. I'm seriously gonna pop a vein in my head if I'll see a couple more "unfairly banned" posts, while browsing the forum. Not cool ....
> #To the DEVs : Posts like these are bringing the whole quality of the boards to the ground. We really need to get the option of filtering them out. I'm seriously gonna pop a vein in my head if I'll see a couple more "unfairly banned" posts, while browsing the forum. This is the only thing you can read on this post.
: how do i stop dying in my own jungler ganks?
If this happen a lot of times then you don't know how to play in a ganked lane and this is sad. I am main jg and you don't even know how many like you I encountered. Most of you stay on the lane with 50-70% HP while the enemy is 80-100%. When I ping that I gank you engage with that low HP and until I can touch the enemy you already die, he use the dash/flash to get under the tower and I can't do something because I never dive solo. And after I read in chat: * "useless jg no help" * "rep jg troll me" * "broken enemy champ" If your jg don't have dashes then you engage first when you have more than 70% HP (also more than the enemy) and if your jg have dashes then you should try to bait the enemy dashes or just make him follow close to your tower.
PnXGH05T (EUW)
: %%%%ingg Silver elo Trollers....!!!
> im silver 2, support iron 2 Can't happen in Solo/Duo.
: Lol so this is all it takes to get Suspended now.
Can you give us a **Screenshot** with the Chatlogs?
: blue essence to reset dodge timer...
Next time focus and stop typing.
ItzYeji (EUW)
: The problem with smurfing
Riot don't do something because there is no need to. He will gonna keep climbing until he gets his rank. And for you is a normal defeat because you should not think that you lost the game vs someone 200/0, but just lost it. Why you don't complain when you lose a close game like 30 30?
: These level 16 powerspikes?
https://i.imgflip.com/2yr8qu.jpg
Shìro (EUNE)
: Im ulting bro??????????????
Don't know. Did you try to press it? -_- IT department https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/839/199/8a9.jpg
: In game helpers?
> Are there any in game helpers to lol? Yes. "Did you know that Illaoi was Gangplank's first love?"
: > [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hEzdWjlm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:20:28.124+0000) > > You can get banned. Why?
They don't care if you are premade of not with them. You destroy the game, especially for the enemy team.
: If you're 5 man premade and you troll/int can you get banned if the enemies report?
: Getting put down and flamed at more because I'm not ranked.
This is harassment. Send a ticket to support.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=zekaa03,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pjqbRKvE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-15T14:07:29.549+0000) > > selected draft pick > (...) > And don't tell me "just play blind pick" Play Blind pick instead. Problem solved.
: considering she relies on single target true damage (not sure if her W is passed by {{item:3085}} ) in the jungle she would be even slower than kindred. I'll try top, i really would like to get better at adc, not acing it but at least good enough to not suck if i'm filled.
{{item:3085}} don't work on Vayne.
: help with vayne jungle
I just tested her and is almost ok. **Spoiler: I don't have more than 10 games with Vayne on Summoners Rift.** https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3997046753/1965712690418336?tab=overview Start with {{item:1041}} and W. I started with the Red Buff solo (only one Q from Veigar) and I finish him without using {{summoner:11}} or {{item:2031}} and I had like 15% HP left. I put a point in Q and went to the Blue Buff where I was forced to use {{summoner:11}} and one {{item:2031}}. After I went to the top Scuttle Crab and I finished fast without removing his armor (didn't had E). After I went to the Gromp and Wolfs. Went to the base, buy {{item:3706}} and went to the Raptors. I kite them very good and left with more than 50% without using smite. Vayne jg pre 6 can gank only hard pushed lanes. I need the extra speed from the ult to keep up with the enemy. I can defend myself very good from the enemy jg because I use E on him and is very simple to stun him in a wall. I will try another game because this one....
NinjaNils (EUW)
: account
https://media.tenor.com/images/6dfed12cded38178252b18ed71bdc892/tenor.gif
zekaa03 (EUNE)
: Banning champions sucks
_He banned my champion and now I will gonna lick the floor. This is my revenge._ https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.617618465.3354/flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg
: Ryze!
I will like to wear this https://i.imgflip.com/2ym7ws.jpg {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Tarolock (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5LAb6JPE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T09:50:52.511+0000) > > LasanhaDeAtum: report jax for toxic > LasanhaDeAtum: just report him > LasanhaDeAtum: report jax for toxic > LasanhaDeAtum: "%%%%%%ed kid" "dont ping me animal" > LasanhaDeAtum: report jax pls > LasanhaDeAtum: toxic > LasanhaDeAtum: report jax for flame > LasanhaDeAtum: "%%%%%%ed kid" "dont ping me animal" > LasanhaDeAtum: "%%%%%%ed ahri" > > > LasanhaDeAtum: stfu > LasanhaDeAtum: report gp and varus > LasanhaDeAtum: poor gp, doesnt know the meaning of the words\ > LasanhaDeAtum: report varus int > > > LasanhaDeAtum: he is useless xD > LasanhaDeAtum: what the %%%% u want? > LasanhaDeAtum: report kled he already did the job, im just quoting him
He wanted a different opinion. Nailed it! XD
: he was being trolled and thats clearly written in the thread. but you didnt bother reading it. > If Kayn what to troll then nothing will gonna stop him. You already lose the game but no, you want to make a drama for some LP that you can win in the next game. your own words.. your minimizing impact and disgusting bully nature of trolling and your acting like its no big deal.. and victim is causing ''drama'' .. like trolling is not a major inconvience to a player. why even bother making a big fuss about flaming, if you treat "trolling'' like its no big deal and accuse player of making ''drama'' of it. thats straight up Normalizing trolling and victim bashing.. im sorry but your not even taking original offense of trolling seriously.. why even mention flaming, if u dont even care about positive community to begin with.
You are really not able to have a conversation in a straight line? You just broke my phrase in half and after argue with me having the second half as a source. Of course the second half can have a different sense so I clarified you what was the meaning of what I typed. Now you come here and try to take a small idea of what I said and combine it with something different from the other corner of this post just to make me look like someone who defend the trollers. If is too hard then try to use a paper, some squares, circles and some lines.
: > every time the punishment was deserved. This will not gonna be the unique case where Riot messed up. Nothing is perfect, unless you are claiming that Riot can 100% detect trolls and Punish every troll 1 Game after they troll. alot of Players get away with Trolling and they do so easily.. Chat restrict is so blind, it cant even read context, im sorry but if u think system is always perfect in all forms, than thats blind faith.
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Black-Girl-Wat.jpg Do you know that we talking about flaming? Did someone say something about trolling? "A long time ago I was actually reading the logs and every time the punishment was deserved." --> flaming. If you didn't know they don't send you the chatlogs when you are banned for trolling.
: u know that when i use "xxxx" its when i am telling the others what my teammate said right? so i asked for the other players to report one toxic player, is this being toxic or flamer? and saying "wtf u want" is being toxic?xD like its an expression like "what u want?"
> u know that when i use [...] You know that I don't care what you think? Riot post the rules, I read them, I follow them, I am clean. You don't read the rules, you don't know when you break them or not but of course you come here to complain.
: .... go watch the chat and tell me where i was toxic or used verbal abuse. i'd like to know
LasanhaDeAtum: report jax for toxic LasanhaDeAtum: just report him LasanhaDeAtum: report jax for toxic LasanhaDeAtum: "%%%%%%ed kid" "dont ping me animal" LasanhaDeAtum: report jax pls LasanhaDeAtum: toxic LasanhaDeAtum: report jax for flame LasanhaDeAtum: "%%%%%%ed kid" "dont ping me animal" LasanhaDeAtum: "%%%%%%ed ahri" LasanhaDeAtum: stfu LasanhaDeAtum: report gp and varus LasanhaDeAtum: poor gp, doesnt know the meaning of the words\ LasanhaDeAtum: report varus int LasanhaDeAtum: he is useless xD LasanhaDeAtum: what the %%%% u want? LasanhaDeAtum: report kled {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Account Suspended
> I think i wasnt toxic at all Good that you have an opinion. Have a nice day. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: > I didn't waste time reading the logs. so why are u accusing him of something if you didnt bother to read haha > Once again someone make a silly excuse for his punishment. u didnt bother to read, but you sure can make up your mind about this guy...
I am not the one who apply the punishments, Riot is. The OP just said that he got punished so is not logic that he was toxic? A long time ago I was actually reading the logs and every time the punishment was deserved. This will not gonna be the unique case where Riot messed up. Just to make you feel better I went to the preview, look somewhere random and saw "x9 kayn inting". Done.
Rioter Comments
Scarlesh (EUW)
: If you didn't, you have no business trolling my thread.
Now you do the same mistake. What you win if you flame the one who troll? What you win if you argue with Riot about a punishment? Just because you think that you are right that doesn't mean you really are, especially when you play on someone else "yard".
: If u have a bad day watch this it will make u feel allot better 100%.
This video make me ban my teammate Yasuo even more.
Scarlesh (EUW)
: Have you actually bothered reading the log? And the fact that the kayn in question was running it down into enemy turrets with movespeed items and was collectively reported by both teams? And I am at fault here?
I didn't waste time reading the logs. Someone from Riot already did this and they run this system from a long time. You play on their rules, not on yours so is logic that if they say that you was toxic then you really was. If Kayn what to troll then nothing will gonna stop him. You already lose the game but no, you want to make a drama for some LP that you can win in the next game. The troll get banned and you should move on, not start flaming and get without LP and also punished.
Scarlesh (EUW)
: Once again, punished because someone else in the team is running it down mid
> Once again, punished because someone else in the team is running it down mid Once again someone make a silly excuse for his punishment.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-14T11:04:56.437+0000) > > Sure. We should trust you, not the one who did the system. I mean, what he know about his own system? Is better for us to guess and after say that we are right. I did not say they don't know... I said they do know and lie about it... I don't ask you to trust me...I simple say do not believe in everything company say...Do i have proof? No I do not ....but many people have same experience like me...That should make you think twice
> That should make you think twice Yea, there are more "special" players.
: BUff
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PresentSomberEarwig-max-1mb.gif
: after watching the finals this week. Funneling still OP
> make so only 1 player in the team can buy a support item. Really want to see this in low elo XD
MFLRohan (EUW)
: Why isn't troll picking in ranked reportable?
I love when I take something random as a support and my mid ping me when is like 0/6 and say that is my fault that we lose the game. Riot made this game in that way that nothing is troll pick. Even Lux jg is not a troll pick because you can try something like Lux "on hit" build so your early is very bad, but in late you can carry.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: Rito lie?
Sure. We should trust you, not the one who did the system. I mean, what he know about his own system? Is better for us to guess and after say that we are right.
Show more

TheToysTracker

Level 163 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion