Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You should try pracc.com It´s a awesome website to find scrims and such. Also this discord below might help you alot finding a scrim. https://discord.gg/dwV9Fr Goodluck
> [{quoted}](name=KRM Crunchy,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=K1ONWWKg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-21T15:50:35.994+0000) > > You should try pracc.com > > It´s a awesome website to find scrims and such. > Also this discord below might help you alot finding a scrim. > > https://discord.gg/dwV9Fr > > Goodluck thanks mate <3
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
oEnoMous (EUW)
: he removed me when i didn't answer him.. weird guy
> [{quoted}](name=oEnoMous,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=ZNERqzwq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-07T18:36:33.329+0000) > > he removed me when i didn't answer him.. weird guy if u had spent the same effort being active in the team, as in trash talking in forums, maybe u wouldn't be removed
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Threshism666,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LgdPeIwg,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-01T16:28:00.350+0000) > > Yes i understand that each company has to act according to the LAW , the part that i don't understand is how a sanction can include ordinary people playing a game Replace "ordinary people playing a game" by "(potential) paying client for a product" and you'll get the point.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LgdPeIwg,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-01T16:30:30.041+0000) > > Replace "ordinary people playing a game" by "(potential) paying client for a product" and you'll get the point. yea... we buy skins , we attend tournaments ... Iran has decent players who have potential to become a good pro team at world level
Hansiman (EUW)
: You can do so without stating a country does not deserve to exist.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LgdPeIwg,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-01T14:03:43.084+0000) > > You can do so without stating a country does not deserve to exist. That's Some political BS , made by politicians , nothing to do with Iranian people Nobody wants war US has invaded tens of countries in past decade , killing and injuring thousands Who should be banned ? that's not the case, I just don't understand how this game can have anything to do with political matters
Hansiman (EUW)
: Riot Games is a US based company, and thus have to comply to their laws. This isn't a decision Riot has made, but is enforced upon them.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LgdPeIwg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-01T13:43:37.946+0000) > > Riot Games is a US based company, and thus have to comply to their laws. This isn't a decision Riot has made, but is enforced upon them. Yes i understand that each company has to act according to the LAW , the part that i don't understand is how a sanction can include ordinary people playing a game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hi guys, i am not Plat but maybe you wanna try me? https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=mr+saibogu
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Saibogu,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=8eE4h5oh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-30T00:05:32.270+0000) > > Hi guys, i am not Plat but maybe you wanna try me? > > https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=mr+saibogu our flex rank is plat , so we can't even play together
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments