wowlukas (EUNE)
: Finally made it to plat after many years :> Just happy
Congrats! You aiming for diamond next or just chilling it out?
Paukun (EUW)
: 14 days passed but I'm still suspended
Afaik the time on the ban is for the Riot HQ timezone, which is in LA, so GMT-7. They are 10 hours behind the time in greece. So you would have to add 10 hours to your time and reach the ban end time. I might be wrong to. If it's still up at that time write a ticket to the support.
: fyi french boards no longer exist and have been moved to a discord server that I'm not sure is available yet, if I recall correctly
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=08l5qWAE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T19:53:57.641+0000) > > fyi french boards no longer exist and have been moved to a discord server that I'm not sure is available yet, if I recall correctly Oh, didnt know that. Never clicked the francais button just saw it was there {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Tannur (EUW)
: PBE
This is the english board, you can change your language on the top right.
: im just mainly speaking about people who paid for the game and grinded for so long.
> [{quoted}](name=Angel Phoenix,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=byEiNjNv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-22T15:54:26.190+0000) > > im just mainly speaking about people who paid for the game and grinded for so long. Paying doesnt make you immune to punishments. Shouldn´t have gotten banned in the first place.
: 10 year anniversary
Lets celebrate by realising more toxicity into the game, what a great idea. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: In one game yes even in the ban box i get when logged in it's because of that ONE GAME. You can justify this how ever you like but it's still unfair to get banned for 14 days after one game no matter how you try to shine light on it. You want to know what is funny, if i waited 3min then end tasked the game i wouldn't have gotten banned at all because leavers don't get punished by the ban system except for leave buster. There ban system is screwy and everyone knows it.
> [{quoted}](name=eNVy Thelide,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=prB2Q74e,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T15:42:46.044+0000) > > In one game yes even in the ban box i get when logged in it's because of that ONE GAME. You can justify this how ever you like but it's still unfair to get banned for 14 days after one game no matter how you try to shine light on it. You want to know what is funny, if i waited 3min then end tasked the game i wouldn't have gotten banned at all because leavers don't get punished by the ban system except for leave buster. There ban system is screwy and everyone knows it. So how many games of a guy intentionally ruining everyone elses game does it take? 2, 5, 100? The 14 day ban is a warning to not do it again. The next one will be permanent.
: Ya because as i stated i didn't care after awhile because of how i was trolled, it's not the main thing I'm getting at here. As i opened my original post with that the report system is unfair because how is it fair to get a 14 day ban out of one game yes ONE game i play with the intention of not caring to win because i got trolled? It isn't fair at all... I even stated in my original post i thought ok i'll not get banned as this be my first time and they deserve it for hard trolling me... but how wrong was i... Pretty messed up to get a hefty 14 day ban on your first offense imo esp when i got trolled into it. Plus on top of it i never played Sej since her rework so no idea what i was doing and that was another reason i lost interest in caring.
> [{quoted}](name=eNVy Thelide,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=prB2Q74e,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-22T15:16:34.700+0000) > > Ya because as i stated i didn't care after awhile because of how i was trolled, it's not the main thing I'm getting at here. As i opened my original post with that the report system is unfair because how is it fair to get a 14 day ban out of one game yes ONE game i play with the intention of not caring to win because i got trolled? It isn't fair at all... I even stated in my original post i thought ok i'll not get banned as this be my first time and they deserve it for hard trolling me... but how wrong was i... Pretty messed up to get a hefty 14 day ban on your first offense imo esp when i got trolled into it. > > Plus on top of it i never played Sej since her rework so no idea what i was doing and that was another reason i lost interest in caring. It is fair. There are rules. You broke them. You got punished for breaking the rules. You are neither judge, jury, nor executioner. You were a victim. If you just reported it and moved on you would have been fine. You decided vigilantism was your thing and got punished.
: Banned for being trolled
Yeah, just watched the replay. Its pretty obvious inting. You keep running into cass, even take towershots at lv1 and 3. You obviously didnt care and just wanted to make it worse for your team. You run into every champ you see while beeing down multiple levels and down in hp. You dont flee, you dont play safe, you just run into them trying to die. Also pretty obvious with q max for lower cd so you can dash into them more often in a sej vs ranged lane. Also just running into mid tower and getting executed is one of my favorites. Or at 17:10 where you keep hitting the tower while Ornn teleports in and kills you. Around 19:00 running into a Ornn thats 3 levels up. Around 19 minutes just standing afk under your tower, probably typing while riftherald hits your tower. 20minutes 1v3 engage. You want me to continue? Or didnt you know we cant watch your replays. If your team trolls, reports them. You retaliated. And thats what you got punished for.
: You get one of these skins if you reached honor level 5?
> [{quoted}](name=Sunset Shimmer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OTqXLGwd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:49:40.135+0000) > > You get one of these skins if you reached honor level 5? Yes, what he ment is that if you roll let say twitch and dont own him, you get the skin and the champ twitch.
GeroPLO (EUW)
: 10 years old game which still has problems of compatibiliti with antivirus, YIKES
If the antivirus is 10 years old I doubt it. If it got updated recently its entirely possible.
: fine, you won .. if he actualy did it specificly / mainly to spite on streamers then there is not realy a good point left defending him in particular .. but the strat itself can still be used / salvaged i think .. i mean supporting mid (who can carry **mid-** to lategame) instead of adc(who can carry mid- to **late**game) might be desired depending on how early focused your team is .. since if your team gets to snowball this way your adc can catch-up most of the time (especialy an adc like sivir who can waveclear like crazy)
> [{quoted}](name=paranormal0001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sLaKxAmE,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:43:54.529+0000) > > fine, you won .. > > if he actualy did it specificly / mainly to spite on streamers then there is not realy a good point left defending him in particular .. > > but the strat itself can still be used / salvaged i think .. i mean supporting mid (who can carry **mid-** to lategame) instead of adc(who can carry mid- to **late**game) might be desired depending on how early focused your team is .. > since if your team gets to snowball this way your adc can catch-up most of the time (especialy an adc like sivir who can waveclear like crazy) Still not really a good strat. Midlaners in most cases are highly level dependent while adcs dont really care about levels but are item dependent. Thats why we hear 2/3 item powerspike so often for them. With this tactic your adc cant really farm since hes 1v2, he wont get any towerplates and he is likely to get dove. Meanwhile your midlaner is underleveled even if he gets 1/2 kills.
: he was trying to win using an offmeta strategy where he supports his midlaner .. considering his most played champ is teemo with 400 games and he has 48% winrate with it (mind you there are ppl opening just because they saw this strategy so his actual winrate would propably be much higher ..) so i would say if he can sustain his elo in masters by mainly playing teemo this way .. then it can hardly be called trolling, right ?
RiotWookieCookie (NA Reedit) - This player in particular popped up on our radar a few weeks ago and we decided to not take action at that time because playing Teemo in this method is not against our rules. However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer. If you want to play off meta, we think that's great! If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj
: he was trying to win using an offmeta strategy where he supports his midlaner .. considering his most played champ is teemo with 400 games and he has 48% winrate with it (mind you there are ppl opening just because they saw this strategy so his actual winrate would propably be much higher ..) so i would say if he can sustain his elo in masters by mainly playing teemo this way .. then it can hardly be called trolling, right ?
RiotWookieCookie (NA Reedit) - This player in particular popped up on our radar a few weeks ago and we decided to not take action at that time because playing Teemo in this method is not against our rules. However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer. If you want to play off meta, we think that's great! If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj
tr0jan (EUW)
: Well ofc if you go afk without any context of what happened ofc the one being afk is the bad actor. So for me to get this clear. You are under any circustances go afk and refuse whatever your team mates tell you to do ? Is this correct? Because thats what happened, resuming again: Refused to go bot lane and stay in torrent after being 0-3 because of instante towerdives, i was alone support there till min 11-12. I then before saying anything besides ask to remake at the biggining, got to mid lane, they pinged and arsh talked to go back to my lane, i then explained to them, Caitlyn the afk friend of them, is already to beheind if she reconnects, so just sur guys! whats the deal. "Go back to your lane and stay there you will get x4 just for your mentality" I then dint go to my lane, and tryed join top, same feedback, i got to bot lane got towerdived and then stay base. So as long as context dont matter, what matters is then, you needto do whatever they tell you to do? is that correct? Even you dont want to play a game 5 v 4 the ones refusing to remake and surrender with the arsh threats etc are the correct ones? Okay i get it. About the ban, the ban type was 10 game chat whatever restriction that desapeared after some 4-6 games dont know. My honer thing is locked and it does not say nothing about that that besides its locked. I never got a punishment at least that i remember. My point is, if i get this just for telling in one game in a bit of a humor way to the jungler to "fu ck off" And to an adc that was dumb pushing lane like a mad man and staying there till the jungler comes and gank him/us again, i told him, "" what you expect? pushing lane like a ret a rd? after asking normaly "dont push lane, let them push a bit" Whatever, i know this, if this sytem was working as it worked for me, the player pool would decrese 90% in one day, because all my games is just people insulting everyone in the worst words possible that mine above! lol. This proves that premades have some wierd power when it comes to this. I get honor in 80% of my games, people telling best sup ever etc nonestop invs for next games/friends etc I never get toxic or reply in stuff that is not related to a situation like defending why we should remake/ surrender stuff like this because is a complete wast of time. And btw this games are normal not ranked!! because in ranked omg just nevermind. But im done with this so, its ok anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=tr0jan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Vwwodsfm,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T08:37:04.242+0000) > > Well ofc if you go afk without any context of what happened ofc the one being afk is the bad actor. > So for me to get this clear. > You are under any circustances go afk and refuse whatever your team mates tell you to do ? > Is this correct? > > Because thats what happened, resuming again: > Refused to go bot lane and stay in torrent after being 0-3 because of instante towerdives, i was alone support there till min 11-12. > I then before saying anything besides ask to remake at the biggining, got to mid lane, they pinged and arsh talked to go back to my lane, i then explained to them, Caitlyn the afk friend of them, is already to beheind if she reconnects, so just sur guys! whats the deal. > "Go back to your lane and stay there you will get x4 just for your mentality" > I then dint go to my lane, and tryed join top, same feedback, i got to bot lane got towerdived and then stay base. > > So as long as context dont matter, what matters is then, you needto do whatever they tell you to do? is that correct? > Even you dont want to play a game 5 v 4 the ones refusing to remake and surrender with the arsh threats etc are the correct ones? > Okay i get it. > > About the ban, the ban type was 10 game chat whatever restriction that desapeared after some 4-6 games dont know. > My honer thing is locked and it does not say nothing about that that besides its locked. > I never got a punishment at least that i remember. > > My point is, if i get this just for telling in one game in a bit of a humor way to the jungler to "fu ck off" > And to an adc that was dumb pushing lane like a mad man and staying there till the jungler comes and gank him/us again, i told him, "" what you expect? pushing lane like a ret a rd? after asking normaly "dont push lane, let them push a bit" > > Whatever, i know this, if this sytem was working as it worked for me, the player pool would decrese 90% in one day, because all my games is just people insulting everyone in the worst words possible that mine above! lol. > > This proves that premades have some wierd power when it comes to this. > I get honor in 80% of my games, people telling best sup ever etc nonestop invs for next games/friends etc > I never get toxic or reply in stuff that is not related to a situation like defending why we should remake/ surrender stuff like this because is a complete wast of time. > And btw this games are normal not ranked!! because in ranked omg just nevermind. > > But im done with this so, its ok anyway. The system works the same for all players and has for years. You said you had a ban and now its a chat restriction. Big difference. 10 game chat restriction is the lowest tier punishment, a warning. Premades dont have more power. 1 report triggers a review of the game. 9 reports still only trigger 1 review. What you describe as replying is called retaliation. Normals or ranked, no difference for punishments.
: ik its called what it called but im banned from a year and know how to be calm now so i want my account back if riot accept only just please i became polite its a year ago guys
> [{quoted}](name=Terror4LoL552005,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Zzd8NE1H,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:36:18.597+0000) > > ik its called what it called but im banned from a year and know how to be calm now so i want my account back if riot accept only just please i became polite > > its a year ago guys Only infinite - 1 = infinite years left.
JOOTAROOO (EUW)
: i SWEAR TO GOD if Nubrac doesn't get Unbanned.
He wasnt banned for teemo support, he was banned for trolling.
tr0jan (EUW)
: Yes, but you know, there nothing in my log that is punishable. according with one of the comments of Call me Teddy above. So yeah.
> [{quoted}](name=tr0jan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Vwwodsfm,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:15:53.580+0000) > > Yes, but you know, there nothing in my log that is punishable. according with one of the comments of Call me Teddy above. > So yeah. Just pointed out why context is irrelevant. As for the logs: tr0jan: gg guys im afk giving up tr0jan: report this 4 premade for verbal abuse, im done they dont stop bullying me herassment Is punishment worthy. Sorry if i overread it, but was this a 14 day ban or permaban and did you have prior punishments?
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: and thats the problem
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Vwwodsfm,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:03:39.553+0000) > > and thats the problem Not really. Noone makes anyone write anything. Everyone writes what they do at their own will, so they can and will be judged for it.
Backstard (EUNE)
: Actually someone is already on it...I was told that a part of Riots DB will be soon uploaded somewhere with all the proof you need...I don't know much about it but i'm looking forward for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nEnBAROm,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-13T13:59:51.567+0000) > > Actually someone is already on it...I was told that a part of Riots DB will be soon uploaded somewhere with all the proof you need...I don't know much about it but i'm looking forward for it. Oh if thats the case then I better get my tinfoil hat ready.
Backstard (EUNE)
: No you can't play vs broken champs no matter how good you are and yes i have proof.
> [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nEnBAROm,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T08:17:23.552+0000) > > No you can't play vs broken champs no matter how good you are and yes i have proof. Then please provide us with your prove of money giving you better matchmaking.
tr0jan (EUW)
: So if someone bothers you in the street, and your not having it, and just say "F off" (one of the most common expressions) you are the one being "reported" not the one bullying you, i see. ok. And you being forced to play a game with 4 just because premade is boss, being ignored in bot lane alone vs 2 and 3 just waiting in torrent to be ganked so you decide to stay base, the only safe place because you actualy cant go other lane because they tell you to go bot, so you advice to sur at 15, but no, you some how are the bad actor here, so you will be reported for feeding or for not being a team player lol what is ilarious because what i am is exactly that, not with a 4 v5 tho, plz sur/remake lets go other.. The bullying that i receivedand insults are ok, i should just take it up and thats it. Well by that logic, the other side should do the same and nobody got reported?!... Ah but i forgot, here in rito is all about stuff with no logic and toxic people stay and grow even more. I totaly see how wrong i was now based in your logic! You know what, its what i ill tell to the police when they stop me to make me some question. context is irrelevant bruh.. amazing
> [{quoted}](name=tr0jan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Vwwodsfm,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T07:03:56.710+0000) > > So if someone bothers you in the street, and your not having it, and just say "F off" (one of the most common expressions) you are the one being "reported" not the one bullying you, i see. ok. > > And you being forced to play a game with 4 just because premade is boss, being ignored in bot lane alone vs 2 and 3 just waiting in torrent to be ganked so you decide to stay base, the only safe place because you actualy cant go other lane because they tell you to go bot, so you advice to sur at 15, but no, you some how are the bad actor here, so you will be reported for feeding or for not being a team player lol what is ilarious because what i am is exactly that, not with a 4 v5 tho, plz sur/remake lets go other.. > > The bullying that i receivedand insults are ok, i should just take it up and thats it. > Well by that logic, the other side should do the same and nobody got reported?!... > Ah but i forgot, here in rito is all about stuff with no logic and toxic people stay and grow even more. > > I totaly see how wrong i was now based in your logic! > You know what, its what i ill tell to the police when they stop me to make me some question. > > context is irrelevant bruh.. amazing If someone bothers you on the street you keep walking. Why do you care about some random person on the street talking shit.
tr0jan (EUW)
: A ban because of this??? Right...
If you want your logs judged post your unedited logs without those comments as they not only make this unreadable but also are irrelevant since you are judged for what you say and not what others say.
AdmiralBobo (EUNE)
: permabanned
It takes far longer than 2 months to reset your punishment tier. Rule of thumb used to be 3+ month of flawless behaviour. What you describe isnt flawless.
23rdmarch (EUW)
: Im banned
Did you let a friend or family memeber play on your account? You always had flash on d until the 28 where it changed to f.
Skarpio (EUW)
: yeah but be sure the bot was so slow for do it and he %%%ed a lot of games
> [{quoted}](name=Skarpio,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT4QlhwH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:40:18.510+0000) > > yeah but be sure the bot was so slow for do it and he %%%ed a lot of games https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535
Skarpio (EUW)
: welcome to riot ban bot
> [{quoted}](name=Skarpio,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT4QlhwH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:08:52.479+0000) > > welcome to riot ban bot I mean, a human would have done the same here. Blatant use of racist slurs.
: hes got a point. I'm winning lane 7 games in a row and we still always end up losing game1: All lanes win. Jungle gets in argument with AD jungle decides to run it down because he doesn't want AD to win. Game 2: Jungler goes 3/24 feeding every single lane kills. Game 3:Bot won. All other lanes lose combined 0/12 Game 4: Bot won, all other lanes lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Rare gold loli,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9wyd0OtP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T21:39:23.671+0000) > > hes got a point. > > I'm winning lane 7 games in a row and we still always end up losing > > game1: All lanes win. > Jungle gets in argument with AD > jungle decides to run it down because he doesn't want AD to win. > > Game 2: Jungler goes 3/24 feeding every single lane kills. > > Game 3:Bot won. All other lanes lose combined 0/12 > > Game 4: Bot won, all other lanes lose. He argues he always looses cause of teammates, that they are just always horrible. Everyone has bad games, op has them, his teammates has them, i have them. Its always easyer to blame it on the others though.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: your match making needs to be fixed.
https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4055144196/237502577?tab=overview Yeah, always those bad teammates, right?
Lebronzè (EUNE)
: pro teams Individual vods for each player
They released proview this season, i think that is what you mean. Its pay2view though.
: PERMABANNED FOR PRIVATE CHAT and target banned by Riot Employee
How does the card look that comes up when you log in? Usually it says game 1-x, so im wondering how it would look if they actually banned you for privat chat.
: Current state of Zac
I like the return to his original ult and im a Zac player.
: Account Locked
We cant do anything, we are just other players. You´ll have to wait for an answer from the support. Only guesses would be some payment issues or they think your accounts security might have been compromised.
ttv Johnny (EUNE)
: add Avoid Player Option !
Didnt overwatch remove it since it completly broke matchmaking? https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4p6pxr/icymi_overwatch_has_removed_avoid_this_player_due/
Blakex13x (EUW)
: its every promo mate dont you think thats odd?.
> [{quoted}](name=Blakex13x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=22VI7HL6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T13:55:50.745+0000) > > its every promo mate dont you think thats odd?. Its likely not just the promos and not all the promo games. You just see it more or react more to it during the promos. IIRC this is some psychological effect to some point, but i dont remember what it was called.
Salron88 (EUW)
: hot fix Anvia cc
So a control mage killed a bruiser with no mobility? And a glass cannon mage with only skillshots killed squishy targets? WOW {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
PKL881 (EUNE)
: Actually , I made this Discution or what this is , with the tought that people might help me , but I am getting even more sadder , you might think that I am a No lifer , But I am. Im sorry if I was rude.
> [{quoted}](name=PKL881,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a7HqfVnL,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T17:14:13.515+0000) > > Actually , I made this Discution or what this is , with the tought that people might help me , but I am getting even more sadder , you might think that I am a No lifer , But I am. > Im sorry if I was rude. Dont worry I can understand the frustration. Doesnt change anything about the ban situation though. Take care.
Ditzy Doo (EUW)
: I guess everyone has it except the** naughty** ones - Players got it from an honor capsule a while ago (not sure if its still inside them^^)
> [{quoted}](name=Ditzy Doo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fu8rAdUG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T16:55:09.095+0000) > > I guess everyone has it except the** naughty** ones - Players got it from an honor capsule a while ago (not sure if its still inside them^^) You get eithet grey Warwick or medieval twitch when reaching honor 5 afaik.
PKL881 (EUNE)
: Knowing Riot , I dont think he got anything.
> [{quoted}](name=PKL881,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a7HqfVnL,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T16:48:11.407+0000) > > Knowing Riot , I dont think he got anything. Knowing riot? From your experience you should see that people that were toxic and were reported get punished.
PKL881 (EUNE)
: And the funny part is that Varus flamed us all game and told us to Kill Ourselves , and he did not get anything ... Explain that
> [{quoted}](name=PKL881,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a7HqfVnL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T14:53:45.711+0000) > > And the funny part is that Varus flamed us all game and told us to Kill Ourselves , and he did not get anything ... > Explain that How do you know he didnt get anything?
Lari (EUNE)
: Oh man i liked the old one better. Thanks for the info
> [{quoted}](name=Lari,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=EtYEmUL4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T17:27:57.146+0000) > > Oh man i liked the old one better. Thanks for the info This is actually his old one. The kidnappy one was introduced with a small rework. His q also used to be different.
Iakovia (EUW)
: Your match history says otherwise {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Iakovia,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ntHMMrUd,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T10:58:40.554+0000) > > Your match history says otherwise {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Shit, they got us! Everyone for themselfs! {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Iakovia (EUW)
: That's not very clever though, you don't always recall for heals, you recall for items lol
> [{quoted}](name=Iakovia,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ntHMMrUd,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T10:30:41.953+0000) > > That's not very clever though, you don't always recall for heals, you recall for items lol I know, but i just didnt need them. Why waste time shopping that i can use for killing {{sticker:darius-angry}}
Cypherous (EUW)
: Then do it when you recall, if you're never recalling either then you're doing something wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ntHMMrUd,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T22:55:40.859+0000) > > Then do it when you recall, if you're never recalling either then you're doing something wrong I had games where I never recalled and won by 18 minutes. Zac has pretty good base healing.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Sure but its not like you don't have a chance to look at any other timepiece while you're dead, or you know, just remember what the time is when the match starts and do some "quick maths"
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ntHMMrUd,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T20:16:07.089+0000) > > Sure but its not like you don't have a chance to look at any other timepiece while you're dead, or you know, just remember what the time is when the match starts and do some "quick maths" But what if you never die?
Cypherous (EUW)
: I mean, do you not own a watch like a normal person, or a smartphone? Hell even my keyboard has a clock on it Although alt-tab still works fine
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ntHMMrUd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-31T19:24:44.293+0000) > > I mean, do you not own a watch like a normal person, or a smartphone? > > Hell even my keyboard has a clock on it > > Although alt-tab still works fine Yeah, bot not everyone wants to alt tab out or watch their phone while playing. It shouldnt be a big thing to do and could be optional.
: Account was hacked. Hacker played one game and account was instantly permabanned.
Afaik, scripters get banned in waves, a wave happening 3 hours after you got hacked is really unlikely.
: most of my chatlog is response to someone else going of the rails so even if i were to post the chatlog it seems like am a jackass for no reason other than to be a jackass
> [{quoted}](name=FOXGAMERGR123,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eQ2O4tfV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T13:25:05.062+0000) > > most of my chatlog is response to someone else going of the rails > so even if i were to post the chatlog it seems like am a jackass for no reason other than to be a jackass If they are a jackass mute them and report them after. From your 14 day ban you should know that people get banned for that shit. But you decided to get toxic yourself. Noone typed for you, thats why you can and will be judged for your chatlogs, not the other ones.
: am not asking to get unbanned am asking to learn if this is normal
> [{quoted}](name=FOXGAMERGR123,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eQ2O4tfV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T13:18:37.889+0000) > > am not asking to get unbanned > am asking to learn if this is normal Depends on your full chatlogs.
: Looking for smurf around g4 to duo
So whos account is this? Support main swapping to jungle and instantly having a insane winrate?
Show more

Timethief49

Level 95 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion