F1 Rammus (EUW)
: Can you buff god damn Kalista?
Riot have stated they're looking at some slight changes to both Kalista's and Azir's kits, as they both seem to have similar problems. When they're good, they get abused in high elo play, whilst being almost worthless when they're not good. Buffing their numbers or things will just result in the cycle happening again, which is why they're looking at some bigger scope changes, aimed at likely making them easier to play, and less exploitable by pro players.
Tobykachu (EUW)
: Does anyone play Pokémon X and Y?
Let me add you and we can find out :D
Rioter Comments
: Cooldown Reduction Sort
I just had a look and it is under cooldown reduction :P
: if you so say so why other adc rely more on armor pen while vayne has to use her W to deal true damage it's unfair dude i mean look at yi darius irelia kog passive twtich all those champions can be countered by stacking health but vayne is differnet she deals max hp% in true damage so stacking armor and health will do nothing reduce her attack speed still doesn't help she already get damage steriod from her ult 90 AD!!!
> [{quoted}](name=fizz for me,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ugu9LmUZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-09-14T16:36:19.952+0000) > > if you so say so why other adc rely more on armor pen while vayne has to use her W to deal true damage it's unfair dude i mean look at yi darius irelia kog passive twtich all those champions can be countered by stacking health but vayne is differnet she deals max hp% in true damage so stacking armor and health will do nothing reduce her attack speed still doesn't help she already get damage steriod from her ult 90 AD!!! Yes, Vayne is good against tanks. But she's not even the best in that category. Kog Maw is a LOT better at shredding a tank, than she is.
: Vayne has no counterplay let's be honest
Vayne is perhaps the weakest ADC in the game currently, (aside from slightly obscure picks such as {{champion:4}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:85}} etc.) You may think that all an ADC has to do is auto attack and if that was the case then maybe Vayne would be stronger, but that simply isn't the case. All Vayne has are buffs to her auto attacks, and nothing else. No poke, no wave-clear, just auto attacks. This wouldn't be a problem but her range is simply awful and for the majority of the game, she can't utilise her auto attacks. Think of other ADC's who rely more on auto attacks than other abilities, such as {{champion:29}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:222}} , and you'll realise just how difficult it is for Vayne to actually get off her damage.
Neur0tiix (EUNE)
: Anti-AP jungler?
{{champion:154}} Is probably the best example I can think of. Simply because he benefits so much from rushing Spirit Visage, and becomes almost impossible to kill in the mid game for heavy AP teams.
Rioter Comments
Lsayu (EUNE)
: Major complaint about Yorick rework - He is not unique anymore.
If by unique, you mean one of if not THE single most anti - fun kit in the entire game's history, then sure, go right ahead and complain about the update. And Riot explicitly said why they changed some of his creepiness. People just did not want to play as the old and creepy grave digger. Riot won't rework a champion, if they're just going to make him as unappealing as he was.
: I main mages but need an AD champion
The closest two champions that I can think of to an AD mage are {{champion:81}} and {{champion:110}}
: Garen
Garen is one of the absolute easiest champions in the game to kite. Some of Garen's worst enemies include: {{champion:12}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}}
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: Does everyone actually think that the balance in this game is good?
There are currently 132 champions in League of Legends, and personally I think Riot does a pretty good job of balancing the game. Of course there's always going to be picks that are stronger than everything else, but Riot is pretty quick to react when something is a little too out of line. I'd like to see how you'd balance the game and what aspects you'd focus on to fit the game. 1) Ekko is an unfortunate case of a champion designed to play one role, who ends up fitting another role so much better and Riot are currently trying their best to tweak him so that he can go back to being the ap assassin that he was designed to be, as opposed to the tanky, fighter style of champion that he ended up being. 2) I'm going to talk about Annie and Veigar together here, as their job is largely the same. They both have AoE stuns and immense burst potential. Their range however is pretty pathetic, and both tend to fall of slightly late game, as they fail to reach the squishy back line that they want to target, meaning they have to use their spells sub-optimally. And their relatively long cool downs make them very vulnerable for a good 5-8 seconds, which is a very long time in regards to a late game team fight. 3) Tanks are in a very difficult spot at the moment. Quite frankly, tanks are not an overly enjoyable class to play and for a lot of the time, it just feels like you're playing a glorified support and solo carrying as a tank is incredibly difficult. Every role in the game, needs to feel like their contributing something to the team and tanks, along with supports, tend to lean more towards having an abundance of CC, to assist their team, whilst having fairly minimal damage output. For a genuine tank to deal a meaningful amount of damage, then they need to have gotten a huge lead in lane, otherwise their damage just isn't up to par with the other roles in the game. Hecarim, Irelia, Ekko and the other pseudo-tanks are actually pretty squishy if you can lock them down with cc, and tend to die extremely quickly if they can't get onto you immediately and one shot you. If any of these kinds of champions get ahead then it's really down to your support to keep them off of you. These types of champions tend to really get shut down completely by exhaust. So telling your support to keep a hold of that can really make their lives difficult.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Aurelion Sol Suggestion?
Aurelion Sol is countered heavily because he is just not a good 1v1 champion, in fact, he's probably right at the bottom of the list, along with most supports, and that is because of what you said, in a 1v1 scenario, it is just too easy to get out of the range of his stars, and the only way he can win a 1v1 is for the opponent to heavily miss play. The problem is, if you buff his 1v1 potential then you'd need to nerf other parts of his kit to compensate and as far as it goes, Aurelion Sol is actually pretty balanced. He currently sits at a pretty respectable 51% win rate, which is really quite ideal for what Riot wants a champion to sit at. The reason he has such a low play rate, is that his style of game play is so radically different to any other champion released, especially for a mage. There are few mages that require you to move into the enemy directly, most revolve around you staying as far away as possible and casting spells. {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:69}} etc. and the few that do, {{champion:8}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:30}} all have insane sustain whilst diving in. (Except Karthus, but he can die and still get off spells so it doesn't matter too much if he makes a mistake) Aurelion Sol on the other hand, has to position his stars perfectly, and enemies can outplay it if they move in close to him, which makes no difference if you move in closer to any of the others I mentioned. His ult is definitely his most valuable tool, and should be kept until you're absolutely certain you don't need to use it to peel for yourself. He is definitely not weak, he just needs time to learn how to play him properly.
: >that wasn't only the refugees Tbh it wasn't at all the refugees, the main issue is economic migrants who take Advantage of the current situation it. (and not just in the UK)
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pqnPRtEN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-24T14:42:37.276+0000) > > Tbh it wasn't at all the refugees, the main issue is economic migrants who take Advantage of the current situation it. > (and not just in the UK) I know, I just didn't want anyone reading 'immigration was a problem' and assuming I was accusing it all on the poor refugees
: What are your thoughts on the whole Brexit matter? (Friendly Topic Please)
Personally, I voted to remain, but the honest answer is, no one really knows. Britain was getting fucked a lot by EU rules, creating a mass immigration crisis, that wasn't only the refugees, not to mention having to pay copious amounts of money to countries that were in debt for no fault of our own. But alternatively, by leaving, everything could possibly go downhill even more and we could be in huge trouble. I think it was best to remain and not risk anything, personally, but the honest answer is, no one knows what will happen.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: Program Soraka - Fan Animated Splash
This work is incredible! Awesome job!
: Whose a better Jungler?
Currently Nidalee is one of the most problematic champions for Riot, as she's been a staple to the patch notes now for quite a while and still struggle to remove her crown as best jungler. However if you pick to play her, it's likely she'll be nerfed into oblivion soon. Shaco Kha Zix and Rengar do a very similar job to one another. All have stealth, empowered auto attacks and are meant to just assassinate people. Shaco is my personal favourite due to his early game ganking dominance and ability to put people on tilt by level 3. Rengar is probably the most difficult to play against due to the insane speed and root, that he has to take down his target. Kha Zix tends to find it more difficult to get fed, but can really snowball the hardest. Lee Sin, is someone you have to put a lot of time into before you actually start seeing some results and being able to positively impact a game due to his high mechanical skill level.
DogIsGod (EUNE)
: As of 6.11 this won't be possible anymore
In my opinion, that's a good thing
: why not add a deathmatch/free for all mode?
how would you level up or get gold without minions?
: Draven or Kha'Zix
Draven is much harder to play, and requires a lot of time invested into him before you'll actually start having fun, so keep that in mind before you decide
Minecraft (EUW)
: About Phreak's thoughts on Tyler1 and Nicktron.
It's because Tyler1 encourages toxicity. Have you not seen all the Tyler1 wannabes who aspire to be like him? How many people play League of Legends and aspire to be and play like Nicktron? Not to mention, Nicktron isn't really toxic. The only things he says about his team is to report them.
: The new Galaxy skins are just ... annoying
I was thinking the same thing too about Fizz ult. The fish he fires at you literally just looks invisible
: triforce
I'm not too sure, but my guess is that they disliked the luck based part of it for champions that only built triforce, and no other crit items, such as Irelia, Jax etc. who benefit a lot more from the attack speed buff, compared to the slight chance of a critical strike. I'm guessing one of the Rioters on the design team went up against an Irelia who built it, and got crit every time so he decided to put a stop to that
bednam (EUW)
: Hello I'm a carry support and here's what I do
This is actually hilarious I'm laughing so hard. "I don't wanna see em'
: Item set
When you open the shop, at the top there will be two 'set' options, the recommended build path for the champion you're playing, and the 'all items' menu. Next to the option 'recommended' there should be a little arrow. Click on the arrow and any custom item sets you've created should be listed there, provided you've made them
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
spindahes (EUNE)
: Heimerdinger or nah?
He is not a good support at all
shaunika (EUW)
: ahri and leesin are fine(ish) corki nerf was pretty hard, he seems much weaker based on today have yet to see a jax or graves. and janna isnt really OP, since shes only good for defense, she has no way to start a fight, shes insane at preventing fights and peeling but she cant chose when to do it.
> [{quoted}](name=shaunika,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qhV32uEQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-11T02:09:07.522+0000) > > ahri and leesin are fine(ish) > corki nerf was pretty hard, he seems much weaker based on today > have yet to see a jax or graves. > > and janna isnt really OP, since shes only good for defense, she has no way to start a fight, shes insane at preventing fights and peeling but she cant chose when to do it. She is too strong at that. Like, there is literally no one who can come close to doing it as well as she does. I think she needs a nerf on her shield tbh. Everything else is fine. The size of the shield is insane with windspeakers and the fact it gives you ad too means she actually can play really aggressively in the laning phase.
Silisa (EUNE)
: All true. But Thresh is also the hardest support to master. Even for people who spam him. You constantly have to remain focused and land all his abilities perfectly, and at the right time. You can't be average with Thresh. You are either awesome with him and pretty unstoppable, or useless.
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GHwVrK4s,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2016-02-08T11:51:36.707+0000) > > All true. But Thresh is also the hardest support to master. Even for people who spam him. You constantly have to remain focused and land all his abilities perfectly, and at the right time. You can't be average with Thresh. You are either awesome with him and pretty unstoppable, or useless. In my personal opinion, Bard is the hardest support to play, but yeah, they're definitely the two hardest supports to play. Bard is either awesome and unstoppable, or ends up killing your team instead. :P The problem I have with Thresh, is the only time you can go aggressive on him is when he's blown all of his abilities, or you have the potential for him to fuck you
: His kit is *just about* on the upper boundaries of ok. Not overloaded. Overpowered is more about how power a champion is, not how complicated they are. Scalings, damage or in Thresh's case; utility. He is the tolerable end of overpowered because, well, how would *you* change him and not destroy his iconic style or loved Swedish-Army-Knife (Shoe?) kit?
> [{quoted}](name=Fleedling,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GHwVrK4s,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2016-02-08T12:07:43.307+0000) > > His kit is *just about* on the upper boundaries of ok. Not overloaded. Overpowered is more about how power a champion is, not how complicated they are. Scalings, damage or in Thresh's case; utility. He is the tolerable end of overpowered because, well, how would *you* change him and not destroy his iconic style or loved Swedish-Army-Knife (Shoe?) kit? It's overloaded in my opinion because he has no exploitable weaknesses. He has the ability to out play any champion. You literally have to wait for him to make a mistake and miss his abilities before you can try and counter attack.
Ekoby (EUW)
: I disagree but guess thats clear already :p I think a big part of it comes down to skill, you can do well or you fail horribly. He's also more a jack of all trades but master of none. Whereas a champion like Annie or akali who are basically just point and click and do insane damage, seem ridiculous to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekoby,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GHwVrK4s,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-08T11:05:51.552+0000) > > I disagree but guess thats clear already :p > > I think a big part of it comes down to skill, you can do well or you fail horribly. He's also more a jack of all trades but master of none. > > Whereas a champion like Annie or akali who are basically just point and click and do insane damage, seem ridiculous to me. Overpowered champions are the ones that seem to lack any weaknesses for you to exploit. For example, Akali may deal huge amounts of damage, however she has the weakest pre 6 of perhaps any laner in the game and can be easily punished by pretty much any champion pre 6. Annie has very low range, sure she can point and click and one shot any squishy, if she's not in range, it's impossible for her to deal any damage at all, without burning a flash. Thresh on the other hand has literally no exploitable weaknesses. The only time you can go aggressive on him is when HE makes a mistake, otherwise you're putting yourself at risk of being outplayed hardcore.
Ekoby (EUW)
: I don't think thresh is over powered to be honest, if played well (which takes some skill) he can be scary but I don't think hes overpowered (a bit like Lee Sin).
> [{quoted}](name=Ekoby,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GHwVrK4s,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-08T10:12:41.568+0000) > > I don't think thresh is over powered to be honest, if played well (which takes some skill) he can be scary but I don't think hes overpowered (a bit like Lee Sin). His kit is WAAY too overloaded for one champion. Which is, in my opinion, what determines whether a champion is overpowered or not. Just, have too many ways to have a big impact in the game, whilst not necessarily having unhealthy mechanics. There are ways to outplay all of the champions I mentioned, but they also have the ability to outplay and destroy you.
: no idea lol its really stupid how i cant even play my own lane. i never get to ahri or lux anymore in ranked and it sucks watching mid lane feeding the enemy team.
> [{quoted}](name=Yuki Ikigai,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=seL8bKYE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-08T09:32:37.277+0000) > > no idea lol its really stupid how i cant even play my own lane. i never get to ahri or lux anymore in ranked and it sucks watching mid lane feeding the enemy team. If you're a good enough at Lux/Ahri, then just play them top. It's solo queue, anything works.
: Overpowerd champions
Top: Irelia - Gap closer, stun, true damage, tenacity, sustain Jungle: Elise - Stun, ability that makes her un-targetable, strong early clear, powerful ganks. Mid: Ahri - Strong pick potential, high burst, insane mobility, sustain, true damage, poke, wave clear ADC: Ezreal - Just has too much damage and is too difficult to kill with insanely low cooldowns, and keeping the enemy perma AoE slowed. Support: Thresh - Just has a really over loaded kit, and basically has everything you could want in a support
: Does thresh take skill?
Thresh is the second or third support that requires the most skills to play, after Bard and maybe Alistar. But his difficulty is more learning the applications of his stupidly overloaded kit and knowing when to use which skill in which way.
: Lucian Jinx or vayne
Please don't pick Vayne. It's not fair on the rest of your team.
Kizamaru (EUW)
: Don't Fix What Isn't Broken Meddler.
What? They're planning on changing him!? Where's the proof?
Apati (EUW)
: Gangplank has no recommended boots on Howling Abyss
Vel'Koz does not even get recommended boots...
: Seriously, don't complain about having to carry games in Bronze/Silver/Gold...
Honestly the same things happens in every elo, it's just that plat seems to be the most toxic about it. Games are one sided and have trolls and afks in every division, but plat people tend to be the most toxic.
: Lux her state right now
Except Lux can do what all of them do in one. She's not played by pros simply because they don't pick a champion that can do everything as a midlaner. Similar reason why Vel'Koz has seen relatively little to no competitive play. She has had the highest win rate in the game for the past few patches now.
: strongest mage maybe but the thing is that mages are in a rough spot anyway they should get buffed not have brand get nerfed.And btw the incoming anivia nerf with the slow duration reduction will make her E almost impossible to do the double dmg thingy since the target wont be frozen tha long
> [{quoted}](name=grK1NG,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JXUKJUMP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-26T22:40:19.092+0000) > > strongest mage maybe but the thing is that mages are in a rough spot anyway they should get buffed not have brand get nerfed.And btw the incoming anivia nerf with the slow duration reduction will make her E almost impossible to do the double dmg thingy since the target wont be frozen tha long The Anivia nerf really isn't going to affect her all that much. And she definitely is very strong. Her ultimate is an absolutely immense zoning tool that saps all enemies inside of their attack speed and movement speed as well as dealing a huge amount of damage. Not to mention her early laning is deceptively strong against anyone that lacks a dash. She also synergises VERY well with the buffed up ROA so I can honestly understand why she's being tweaked slightly. Anyway. Mages are hardly in a weak spot, JUST because their items had a slight price increase. The new masteries help them out quite a lot, giving them a lot more damage.
Astronomy (EUNE)
: Please sort out your champion lores, Riot.
Omg I totally agree! I love reading champion's lore! It makes the game SO much more in depth to me and makes me enjoy it so much more! I love Veigar and I especially love his lore and how he came to be the way he is. I am livid that they removed the Institute of War for some absurd reason! Apparently it was so they could broaden their horizons and make more interesting champions however that clearly ended up to be false since now they're new champions are extremely bland and only have a couple of lines of dialogue. Yes, they release a flashy video, but that's usually just a flashy way of explaining the few lines of dialogue they're given. So now the champions have literally no reason to be fighting. Or heck, why they're even called champions.
Djookica (EUNE)
: forgotten fizz
Don't main Fizz. By playing him you make it so your enemy team needs about ten rounds of chemotherapy after each game they play against you.
: each patch balance changes seem more disappointing than the previous ones to me
Brand is VERY strong right now, may be the number one mage in the game right now, since his kit goes so well with items and the deathfire touch mastery. He is an absolute beast in game and late game he'll melt, quite literally, everyone, tanks included.
: Why has nothing been done about Yasuo?
I completely agree. His laning is way too powerful and for the majority of ap mids, is far too difficult to shut him down. He has far too many ways to avoid taking damage. Firstly is his insane mobility, landing any for of skill shot on him during lane is virtually impossible and even if you do land one on him, he has his ridiculous shield to block the damage. And if you have reliable point and click harass he has his stupid windwall to block virtually everything.
: Why is Soraka getting nerfed again when...
She's the most unhealthy support in the game by far, aside from maybe Zilean. Her base healing is way too high, on way too short a cool down with way too little cost. You're basically forced to focus her or be unable to kill anyone.
Show more

Tobykachu

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion