: From the first win of the day those who play less actually get more essence per game. In fact from what we have been told you should only get less essence per game if you were to play 10+ games per day so everyone wins. Although some of the vocal minority might not agree
> [{quoted}](name=Entity Rush,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=ZHAFqvAr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-15T19:38:44.184+0000) > > In fact from what we have been told you should only get less essence per game if you were to play 10+ games per day so everyone wins. > > Although some of the vocal minority might not agree I wonder why ...
: I like you. You're one bright fella. Well put. The only thing I can't really agree on is the gathering / secondary quest thing. If that's what you're going for, you're putting yourself in danger of letting yourself get played by the company / exploited. People **should** be smarter than that. We're not all equal in that regard... But I still see it as: People here complaining about value decrease either perceive they have lost something in their eyes of worth, that they got for free. (If some one gives me 10 dollar then says: I was meant to give you 5, and swaps it out...I still have 5 more than when I started) OR let themselves get exploited / gamed into buying. (In which I feel you have personal responsibility, although it is scummy if what you bought is devalued)
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=000300000000000000000001000000010002000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-15T15:26:23.082+0000) > > People here complaining about value decrease either perceive they have lost something in their eyes of worth, that they got for free. (If some one gives me 10 dollar then says: I was meant to give you 5, and swaps it out...I still have 5 more than when I started) No, it depends on who is pulling the wool over whose eyes ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_s3K0jy2tY if you didn't get those "simple math" it is never late to learn a new language mr. "The need for localisation has always struck me as snowflake and entitled behavior" :p
: > [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=000300000000000000000001000000010002000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T15:08:47.931+0000) > > I can only hope your hypocricy is forcing me to go blind, so I can stop feeling all this **''Fremdscham''** from reading your way of reasoning. Μπορώ και εγώ να γράψω σε άλλες γλώσσες που ίσως δεν μπορείς να καταλάβεις ... ;) So, if you didn't understand that ... > The need for localisation has always struck me as snowflake and entitled behavior, not unlike complaining about free stuff. how is your feeling of "entitlement" right now, and can I call you "mr snowflake" if you complain about it .?. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=00030000000000000000000100000001000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-15T15:30:22.427+0000) > > You can call me anything you'd like. ok, then mr. windbag sounds about right :) > I just don't go on a chinese MMO expecting them to translate for me. no, but if it is advertised that it is already translated into your language, you do expect something better than google translate, don't you .?. > So if I still felt the need to play it I would.....fill in the blank...... oh, there is a lot of blank to be filled, that is for sure > If I thought I was dealing with some one shady and unreliable I would ask questions, or look into things. well, I didn't know that we now need to classify Riot as " shady and unreliable", but I guess we should now. > If I cared what it said there, i'd look into it. yeah yeah and if there is a sale in your local supermarket you do not believe the flyers landing home, you phone each company that has its product on discount to see if it is true ... > But i'm tired of you. I am not. You laugh at people that are having problems and so am I ... it is only the choice of problems we find funny that changes ... > You're not as clever as you think you are with your responses. I am not clever in the least ... which makes things quite worse about you, actually ... :/ > They're rather cherry picked and circle jrky. yeah, shame on me on reading what you write and actually holding you accountable on the standards you project unto others ... > So i'm kind of done with this feeling like i'm talking to a child. ouch ! so that means that you will stop talking to the mirror in the morning ... that sucks. > Since i've answered your same question, which you posed in different ways, multiple times. But you somehow keep asking it cause the answer doesn't match up with your requirements. what question .?. I posed quite a lot of them.
: Let's talk useless runes
> [{quoted}](name=Snibedi Snab xDD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Rc7yTy2l,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-15T15:23:49.331+0000) > > Aftershock from Resolve sounds good in theory, but in game the delay is waaaay too long, yup ... totally situational and mostly worthless. > I'd love to hear your opinions too. Which ones do you find underwhelming? almost half of them ... Unflinching Iron Skin Mirror Shell Conditioning Overgrowth Predator Cheap Shot Sudden Impact Zombie Ward Ghost Poro Relentless Hunter Fleet Footwork Overheal Presence of Mind Legend: Alacrity Arcane Comet Absolute Focus Waterwalking Kleptomancy Future's Market Minion Dematerializer
: He said, picking out the possible weakest point out of multiple (ignoring all the others), while asserting something that isn't neccesarily true. I can only hope your hypocricy is forcing me to go blind, so I can stop feeling all this ''Fremdscham'' from reading your way of reasoning.
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=000300000000000000000001000000010002000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T15:08:47.931+0000) > > I can only hope your hypocricy is forcing me to go blind, so I can stop feeling all this **''Fremdscham''** from reading your way of reasoning. Μπορώ και εγώ να γράψω σε άλλες γλώσσες που ίσως δεν μπορείς να καταλάβεις ... ;) So, if you didn't understand that ... > The need for localisation has always struck me as snowflake and entitled behavior, not unlike complaining about free stuff. how is your feeling of "entitlement" right now, and can I call you "mr snowflake" if you complain about it .?. :)
: Which would be equal to the refund if all was bought during season 7
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=umfGXHae,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2017-11-15T15:08:49.495+0000) > > Which would be equal to the refund if all was bought during season 7 True, so let me rephrase it to "highly unlikely" :p
: Thresh doesn't fit in this patch
half the league doesn't fit with the new patch, so no worries :D :P
: He said, picking out the possible weakest point out of multiple (ignoring all the others), while asserting something that isn't neccesarily true. I can only hope your hypocricy is forcing me to go blind, so I can stop feeling all this ''Fremdscham'' from reading your way of reasoning.
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=000300000000000000000001000000010002000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T15:08:47.931+0000) > > He said, picking out the possible weakest point out of multiple (ignoring all the others), while asserting something that isn't neccesarily true. do not forget your quotes, or the "he said" joke doesn't work ... hohoho.
: > [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=000300000000000000000001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T14:52:24.549+0000) > > **If** all that stuff follows through, you've actually got a better deal in the end ;) and **IF** I win the lottery, I might not need to work anymore ... oh boy, oh boy, ain't that prospect exciting ... :p only fools think that exchanging a stable system for a lottary is going to give them "more" and what they "REALLY want". now there is something one can laugh about ... :D
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=00030000000000000000000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T15:05:48.307+0000) > > The Irony of that remark, where the whole point of the argument is that the people BOUGHT INTO THAT LOTTERY (instead of getting their free tickets), because they thought that is what they REALLY WANTED over just buying that one skin from the store xD sure thing ... and that worked well for the company, so now Riot made **everything** a lottery so that people like you can "IF this" and "IF that" all day ... :D
FailBoB (EUW)
: How much Blue Essence did you get?
> [{quoted}](name=FailBoB,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=umfGXHae,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-08T08:56:45.673+0000) > > I have seen a thread on this board where someone claimed he got 317k. Now I am wondering if that is even possible? It isn't ... maybe he meant to write that this was the initial value of his runes and pages.
: >Contrary to popular opinion. The hextech stuff you get, is not "free stuff" ... it's a reward gotten after some effort and time spent, with some gambling sauce as a toping. Playing a game, the reward for that is endorfine / fun. Anything else is bonus / free. True it's an intricate system to get you more addicted and invested, but the stuff is not the GOAL, unless ofcourse you've completely fallen for the trick of that system. >Should I point out that not every country gives it's citizens the opportunity to learn a second language ? Or that in some countries there isn't always an opportunity for someone to find anyone to teach him a second language, if the education system is under-perfoming ? You're defending the inability to learn something that it is not offered to them on a silver platter. When the people that are subject to this, are using a technologic advanced modern tool, to play a game made to work on a global scale. So with all the acces to technology, information and other luxeries...people still don't have the ability to (self) learn something. >In one word, localization exists, because of ... Marketing. Some countries have poor second language education, Viscious circle. Localisation defies the need, keeps localisation in place. Take this terrible crappy situation as a moment to break it. You don't have to agree with it, and that's fine. I just feel that it's fair as well if people just shrug you away if you haven't even bothered trying.
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000000100020000,timestamp=2017-11-15T14:46:39.019+0000) > > Viscious circle. Localisation defies the need, keeps localisation in place. well, as you said "OTP behaviour is a choice" and in that exact nature "localized clients were a choice" Riot made and now the company has to perform EQUALLY WELL in all those languages ... ah, the laughs one can have with other people's double standards ... you should add that to your repertoire ;)
: Well here's one: As far as I know, Riot will want to do things where you get MORE skin shards. Which means it should balance out. While giving you more DIFFERENT skin shards, so bigger chance of getting expensive ones or ones you REALLY want. If all that stuff follows through, you've actually got a better deal in the end ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=000300000000000000000001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T14:52:24.549+0000) > > **If** all that stuff follows through, you've actually got a better deal in the end ;) and **IF** I win the lottery, I might not need to work anymore ... oh boy, oh boy, ain't that prospect exciting ... :p only fools think that exchanging a stable system for a lottary is going to give them "more" and what they "REALLY want". now there is something one can laugh about ... :D
: Yes. Since I actually did get the memmo, and got it right. As well as Riot not likely changing the situation. I will laugh about this. Simply because I know, that the more cogs in the system, the more chances of errors and failure you expose yourself to. Hence I get my information from the source. Sure riot has some responsibility in that, but mistakes happen and I expect them to happen. And yes there will be outcry if they suddenly take away a few localisations. (I would laugh at that as well) OTP behaviour is a choice, as is doing the terrible business proposition of buying chests you can get for free. Especially if you know that Riot is dodgy in their behaviour towards errors and is likely to change things constantly. I guess in the end it's a matter of opinion of where (personal) responsibility starts and stops. We can agree to disagree. I'll look like an arrogant C**t and you'll look childish. It's likely i'll still be the one having a laugh at it by the end though.
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000000100010000,timestamp=2017-11-15T14:10:46.621+0000) > > Yes. Since I actually did get the memmo, and got it right. As well as Riot not likely changing the situation. I will laugh about this. well, if you find people being mislead "funny", then I would readily agree that you have larger issues than the one being discussed ... :p > Simply because I know, that the more cogs in the system, the more chances of errors and failure you expose yourself to. Hence I get my information from the source. Good, good you got your information from "the source", but why do you feel the need to be a total jerk to the people that actually trusted the company to do its job right .?. Maybe you warped sense of humor gets in the way of better judgement .?. :p > Sure riot has some responsibility in that, but mistakes happen and I expect them to happen. > And yes there will be outcry if they suddenly take away a few localisations. (I would laugh at that as well) at this point I do not want to hear about what else you find "funny" ... > OTP behaviour is a choice, as is doing the terrible business proposition of buying chests you can get for free. Especially if you know that Riot is dodgy in their behaviour towards errors and is likely to change things constantly. Choice or not, they are not "free" in their entirety. > I guess in the end it's a matter of opinion of where (personal) responsibility starts and stops. Nope. Once an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS WRONG and MISLEADING, no "personal opinion" can fix it and you can laugh about that too ... :p > We can agree to disagree. I'll look like an arrogant C**t and you'll look childish. well, at least you have some self-awareness ... :D > It's likely i'll still be the one having a laugh at it by the end though. by now I'd bet you also laugh at videos of people falling down stairs, so no surprize there ...
: Level 40 summoner reward -500 blue essence, so troll.
Heroes of the Storm knocked on LoL's door today ... they said if they kindly could stop torturing their reward system, stop deforming it and give it back to them ... the poor thing has done nothing wrong :p :p
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > oh your on another thread white knighting for RIOT I'd request you to stop insulting people that disagree with your point of view. Not agreeing with someone does not mean you won't have to follow the rules here. This is a public discussion platform. Please read the [Universal Rules](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi).
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=0010000000020001,timestamp=2017-11-15T12:25:58.399+0000) > > I'd request you to stop insulting people that disagree with your point of view. Not agreeing with someone does not mean you won't have to follow the rules here. This is a public discussion platform. > > Please read the [Universal Rules](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi). you conveniently forgot to answer his question while you were berating him ... ;) you specifically said that : > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2017-11-14T23:40:58.076+0000) > > It was announced several times in several locations. They even made a notification in the client. > > If you don't read anything, you can't blame Riot. We knew about this change months before it happened. .. AFTER the screenshot from the italian localized announcement was posted. so, people were mislead by a poorly written announcement in their language and all you had to say was "why didn't you read it" .?.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fungongus,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-14T21:24:33.018+0000) > > Not when you stated just blue shards previously in the other documents. Are you paid by riot to defend them? There will come the day to be your turn to be tricked by them, don't worry. I'll be SO upset, once riot tricks me about FREE STUFF THEY ARE GIVING ME, WHILE PUTTING UP NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT CHANGES. Oh and here's another unpopular opinion for you: Learn an extra language, that's spoken by large parts of the civilized western communities. Then you wouldn't risk localization errors. The need for localisation has always struck me as snowflake and entitled behavior, not unlike complaining about free stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=00030000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2017-11-15T11:06:02.014+0000) > > I'll be SO upset, once riot tricks me about FREE STUFF THEY ARE GIVING ME, WHILE PUTTING UP NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT CHANGES. Many OTP players cannot get chests, ergo a lot of them actually BUY THEM ... with real money, so it is not "gift only" area of the game. > Oh and here's another unpopular opinion for you: Learn an extra language, that's spoken by large parts of the civilized western communities. Then you wouldn't risk localization errors. So, now you people will go to the length of blaming the players for actually reading things in their own language and not the EMPLOYEES that made the misleading translation .?. hahahah > The need for localisation has always struck me as snowflake and entitled behavior, not unlike complaining about free stuff. there is no "need" for localization, but since it EXISTS, then it has an obligation to be done right.
Vah Medoh (EUW)
: For me it's a fraud even you cannot get a refund on champions or skins reworked entirely. So basically what they can do: Oh, we see you love this Star Guardian Lux, let me change her face to an "Arare pooop", and if you don't like it, s*ck it up, because we won't refund your money". I find this more "scam" than the orange essence.
> [{quoted}](name=Vah Medoh,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rBQ79uoh,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-11-15T12:15:01.440+0000) > > For me it's a fraud even you cannot get a refund on champions or skins reworked entirely. So basically what they can do: Oh, we see you love this Star Guardian Lux, let me change her face to an "Arare pooop", and if you don't like it, s*ck it up, because we won't refund your money". > > I find this more "scam" than the orange essence. quoted for truth ...
: Sejuani E range or the range indicator is bugged ...
Same thing again today and now I made a video to prove it ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHnEwIRPg5o&feature=youtu.be this is horrible ! as if applying all those stacks was not hard enough in the first place, now the ability is not working AT ALL !!
Rioter Comments

Too late 4 that

Level 35 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion