: Miss Fortune drawing/ Microsoft paint/ sketch
I play a lot of adcs besides MF Trist Draven... or vayne https://imgur.com/a/GfOWowv Let me add my team's reaction https://imgur.com/a/5FPs8XG
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
badezari2 (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=badezari2,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=O85gEV3i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-05T13:26:57.943+0000) > > supp main zyra in add me i add you as friend hey, sorry duo to the rule of clash we can's accept any otp players, during a stage enemy's information will be provided. I carefully checked through your opgg and we don't think you can get zyra We also generally prefer other types of support as well. I believe we are not the right team for you. I hope you find your teammate and best luck in clash.
Rioter Comments
: I Want to Say This to Riot, LOL & the Player Base
Good to hear you are handling yourself well! Keep it up When you say > every-single-player who was ever nice to me, thanks for being that good, that nice, that well-behaved, that funny, that well-mannered and friendly I was starting to think are we playing the same game because I just got called a cancxx dxx shxx player and an apx Then you say U play ARAM, we good xD
Rioter Comments
MarcusNMA (EUW)
: STAR GUARDAIN URGOT!! WHEN???
Here is the answer you want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLb4Gl27Lyc
: RIOT FIX THE DAMN EUW SERVER
After a emergency maintenance, still the same problem? https://imgur.com/V5aXNCW
: Same. Now its 1h 27m for 20 mins and it doesnt change.
> [{quoted}](name=WhoWantsToBeKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tXMVs6sB,comment-id=0044,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:56:39.770+0000) > > Same. Now its 1h 27m for 20 mins and it doesnt change. 2h32min here! High Five
Nausican (EUW)
: Having this same problem, and because of that I couldn't go back to the aram and defentely got reported now oof. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nausican,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tXMVs6sB,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:52:11.460+0000) > > Having this same problem, and because of that I couldn't go back to the aram and defentely got reported now oof. {{sticker:sg-janna}} Relax, do you really think guys in that match can actually finish the match? they will most likely to be stuck in "game still in progress" people already reporting it :p
Kára (EUNE)
: Friend hovering
Gosh I have the same issue, so i tried to log out and hope it can be fixed. Now Your position in queue: over 20000 wait time: 2h 24min indeed. one problem is always the beginning of another
LegendPT (EUW)
: Your Position in Queue: 1 Since 5 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendPT,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=eLkEE89J,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:25:20.063+0000) > > Your Position in Queue: 1 > > Since 5 minutes. man you are having the worst i think, at least we allover 20000 lol
: Something wrong with the client?
Ha, 1 hour and 50 mins now! Rito better give me a metal or unlock some achievement, or a icon that has a bunch of pengus trying to get in rift
Raakwys (EUW)
: I am too afraid to log off. however I can't Que any game.
> [{quoted}](name=Raakwys,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tXMVs6sB,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:38:15.069+0000) > > I am too afraid to log off. however I can't Que any game. DO NOT LOG OUT! DO NOT LOG OUT! DO NOT LOG OUT! (Voice from VOID)
: Something wrong with the client?
Had a glitch in my client, restarted. Then regretted Your position in queue : over 20000 Approximate wait time : 14min then 24 then 25mins Ha just while I'm typing, 26 mins I bought Arcade pass, a skin in myShop, a couple of little legends egg. The Moment all of then went live and Rito using my money doing what, making more prestige? For Fk sake it is Sunday
: wow 2 games sample size riot really must be looking out to get ya you can't control your teams but your farming is terrible
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tflRGRmi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T16:00:27.542+0000) > > wow 2 games sample size > > riot really must be looking out to get ya > you can't control your teams but your farming is terrible Well the samples are bit short amounted, but i don't think attacking farming skill is necessary
: the first one is creative i will give him that
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Mh6EyTPz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T15:59:39.402+0000) > > the first one is creative i will give him that I know. It reminded me people say if a female gets raped, it is because they dressed too exposed and tempting males. The logic is just as disgusting as the first one.
Rioter Comments
: To all summoners
The idea is good to me, and honestly, I think, why not hand the judgement to the community, is it hard to create an anonymous voting judge system? We all know the community knows better than riot now when it comes to toxic players. Completely Anonymous Judge System, I am so sure there are countless players who actually love this game and willing to help to determine and identify negative players. I am so certain there are countless players who are willing to make the game environment better. Imagine one day we can judge this as we swipe on tinder, I honestly don't get it how hard it is for the riot to build an AI learn from the community's decision. Every time I report, I hear nothing afterwards. I open a case on Riot Support, they comfort my feelings, then tell me due to privacy reasons they can not keep me updated Then I go check these troller's opgg, oh they still playing The current system just looks like a lie to me. And we are not allowed to say
CptKurtz (EUW)
: Mistake 1B
Same here!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vertinhol (EUW)
: Yorick and Udyr Nerf
Yorick does need a nerf. The pushing is unsolvable most of the time once Yorick is somewhat ahead
: I never forgot that. We were speaking about how they generate gold, not how much. However, relic shield still generates the least gold from all 3 options as well (coin around the same value) and spellthief grants the most.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T19:43:45.111+0000) > > I never forgot that. We were speaking about how they generate gold, not how much. However, relic shield still generates the least gold from all 3 options as well (coin around the same value) and spellthief grants the most. Think in this way, When bot 2v2 you as support lost, adc died, they are pushing your turret, your choice 1. harras with your skills to earn gold 2. Use all your spells on minions to clear wave to prevent more plate falling 3. go home and let them have it for free With green support item. 1. zero income except for basic gold, which is normal 2. depends on how much minions you can get (Melee dares to get close? basically 0 income) 3. dumb move With Blue support item 1. zero income since no one is near you, the item is useless 2. depends on how many minions you can get, cd will also disable your support item for a while (mage with attack damage? good luck cs) 3. dumb move With yellow support item 1. zero income, nothing drops 2. depends on how many minions you can get(usually support requires CDR like thresh get this, or someone who is just really passive, good luck on CS) 3. Dumb move I am tellin you support is paying for this unbalanced bounty.
: >They are actually Punishing Support instead of the Bounty system, They are planning to make support item usless when no one is around. They already did that change. It's in the game right now. >Do you know what that means? Means if your adc dies once in the lane, you lose your income completely. Not really. I mean, relic shield has always had that feature and it's still used so it's not as bad as you think.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-02-17T13:18:01.596+0000) > > They already did that change. It's in the game right now. > > Not really. I mean, relic shield has always had that feature and it's still used so it's not as bad as you think. You forgot Relic gives full minion gold and blue one needs aa to gain 10, yellow needs to wait drop
: Ok Riot, real talk
They are actually Punishing Support instead of the Bounty system, They are planning to make support item usless when no one is around. Do you know what that means? Means if your adc dies once in the lane, you lose your income completely. How awesome is that LOL
Rioter Comments
: Why isn't there clear allowed language guidelines? Because literally every single person has a different view on what is acceptable language, and it's impossible to police it. Imagine if you could get arrested just for saying f.uck in front of a child in real life. It would never work. Don't get me wrong, I wish the LoL community was less obnoxious and rude, but I don't think there is anything Riot can do to force people to "be nice", apart from disabling chat completely. Realistically though, I believe the majority of the problems with the community stem from people not knowing what the terms "troll" and "inter" mean. Just take one look at these boards and you'll see exactly what I mean. Every single day a new thread pops up with something along the lines of "trolls and inters in every game I play". I've spent a lot of time reviewing matches from players who claim to have trolls and inters in them, and I think I've seen 1 inter. Just 1. I've said this before but I'll repeat it here: I think Riot should limit the number of reports you can send each day (e.g. 5 reports every 24 hours) because clearly there are far too many people who are abusing that function and it induces more toxicity in the community. Your average chat usually goes something like this: player 1: report player 2 for trolling player 2: stfu noob, go kill yourself player 1: report player 2 for trolling and flame and the cycle continues. Guess what, 99% of the time player 2 wasn't trolling or inting, and only started flaming because player 1 wanted to report them for no reason. The alternative to restricting the number of reports a player can send would be to develop harsher punishments for false reports, but this is unlikely to work because of how hard it is to tell a false report from a real one.
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OhHynsdY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-02T12:03:43.039+0000) > > Why isn't there clear allowed language guidelines? Because literally every single person has a different view on what is acceptable language, and it's impossible to police it. Imagine if you could get arrested just for saying f.uck in front of a child in real life. It would never work. > > Don't get me wrong, I wish the LoL community was less obnoxious and rude, but I don't think there is anything Riot can do to force people to "be nice", apart from disabling chat completely. > > Realistically though, I believe the majority of the problems with the community stem from people not knowing what the terms "troll" and "inter" mean. Just take one look at these boards and you'll see exactly what I mean. Every single day a new thread pops up with something along the lines of "trolls and inters in every game I play". I've spent a lot of time reviewing matches from players who claim to have trolls and inters in them, and I think I've seen 1 inter. Just 1. > > I've said this before but I'll repeat it here: I think Riot should limit the number of reports you can send each day (e.g. 5 reports every 24 hours) because clearly there are far too many people who are abusing that function and it induces more toxicity in the community. Your average chat usually goes something like this: > > player 1: report player 2 for trolling > player 2: stfu noob, go kill yourself > player 1: report player 2 for trolling and flame > > and the cycle continues. Guess what, 99% of the time player 2 wasn't trolling or inting, and only started flaming because player 1 wanted to report them for no reason. The alternative to restricting the number of reports a player can send would be to develop harsher punishments for false reports, but this is unlikely to work because of how hard it is to tell a false report from a real one. your example is amazing hahahah
Rioter Comments
Zig ot0 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Touki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZhgQtpMA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-12T07:24:19.288+0000) > > Doesn't seem like it though, he is 100lp and even got promoted So? if he wins most of his games where he play mid, and "dodge" like that the others he still can climb
new updates, he stopped dodging, I wonder why Kappa
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >Anyone fancy to explain why this is happening? this happens when ppl dont report them for leaving and just going to op.gg and watching him still play...
I reported him, twice, opened a ticket for him, thank you for your helping, which is just being sarcastic but still, thank you.
Warix3 (EUW)
: You only need variability in role skill if you don't dodge the matches where you don't get your role. But otherwise it makes much more sense to just main 1 role and dodge if you get others, time spent on other roles is kinda wasted. I'm not sure about the placement matches, but I think you will have to play 50 only if you want to climb in all the roles. Because they will be separate ranks so it would make sense to have separate placement matches for each role.
DAMN. But you are right, I am never playing Top lane rank xD
Zig ot0 (EUW)
: >but dodging like this is really punish free? The guy who afk loses LP and MMR when there is a remake, so.. it's actually worse than dodging.
Doesn't seem like it though, he is 100lp and even got promoted
: Ah, I thought you meant free as in a free speech kind of way. Regardless, whether it's free to use or not doesn't change the fact that riot owns this website and can therefore control what goes and what doesn't. And if they say calling someone a snowflake is a nogo then that's just the way it is. (Also "snowflake" really is a dumb insult... Like, when and why did the word "idiot" fall out of fashion?)
"Precision is the only standard that matters."
: No, this is riot's website and the mods have full authority to delete whatever they damn well like. There's rules and if you don't follow them your stuff gets removed. Now I don't necessarily agree with that policy but that's the way it is. Accept it or move on to a different website.
This is true. Lot's of thing or judgements cant be strictly defined by words, that's why mods are here right, even though the decision can be controversial sometimes.
: Nexus Blitz ... do we really need this?
Well, First, Blitz is fun, let us face it, it is one of the best game modes fro me. But, BUT, **this mode is extremely unbalanced** { I did not say other modes are balanced :ˆ) }, even as a fun mode. The events usually give the losing team advantage, but it weird, sometimes when you are losing, the favour is still not on your side. When it is on your side, you get a shitty buff like 90 seconds of GA (insert evil face) It is a game mode of luck, and to be honest, it causes too much unpleasant. Champion picks, **AOE, assassin, burst dmg** is your only choice. **Brand ** **Pyke**_(Who needs qwe)_ **Khazix Ranger** **Neeko**_(1.3AP baby)_ **Jax**_(can I have the 7777 gold item, yes I need 6 of that)_ are insanely strong. The champion pick basically decided everything, the favour for losing side has nearly 0 impacts. But it is still a good game mode, still in beta, give it time.
: Well, this is still a discussion platform. While off-topic threads, nonsense posts and even contained spamming can be fun and totally acceptable, simply coming to a thread to call the OP names is not what we want to encourage. ---- The user simply received a warning, this goes together with the deletion of the comment.
I get it we should protect the community and I am totally down for that but isn't this kind of overprotecting, personally, the usage of snowflake is nothing but sarcasm instead of shame. But I guess I have a looser tolerance. Plus I really couldn't think how to leave a disagree comment under the original post without being sarcastic(Insert Veigar laugh) I guess I will need to be careful now {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Though rito is gonna open position rank, right, I heard something from friends. Yes, that's coming with season 9.
Does that mean I have to do placement for 50times in one queue? Also, wanna talk about the remake-master?
: Greetings. Your comment was not deleted because "snowflake" is a terribly bad insult. It was removed because your comment was of a belittling nature, adding nothing of value to the discussion. We expect you to be able to discuss in a mature manner, even if you strongly disagree with the viewpoint of others. --- The notification you received said this: _"we allow some room for discussion and debating as long as it is handled in a mature manner. Simply calling summoner's names, mocking them, or belittling them [...]"_
Yeah, somehow I don't feel that is not a good reason to delete his comment. Not good enough in this case.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Well what does Riot expect you to do when you keep getting auto-filled in the wrong role? I usually dodge games, but this guy's on a whole different level.
Personally, I think rank is a way to represent a player's general skills. **And variability in role and champions is essential. ** Though rito is gonna open position rank, right, I heard something from friends.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Touki

Level 239 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion