: > [{quoted}](name=Tre di picche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T16:09:19.802+0000) > > It's not like I'm playing an exaggeration card, you are exaggerating for real. I also feel like you're just messing with me because that's unbelievable stupid to me XD, and what's that toxic thing now? Am I toxic for fighting against my ban?(a really stupid ban btw) and we just don't agree with the other I'm not exaggerating when I say that you got what you deserved, and so would any other player that acted like you did. I'm not exaggerating about the Honor system either. I never said you were toxic. I said that years of experience in a community like League's should make players less toxic overall. You are not toxic for fighting against your deserved punishment, I just don't agree with the way you're going on about justifying your behaviour.
> [{quoted}](name=I am Broken,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T17:03:40.851+0000) > > I'm not exaggerating when I say that you got what you deserved, and so would any other player that acted like you did. I'm not exaggerating about the Honor system either. > > I never said you were toxic. I said that years of experience in a community like League's should make players less toxic overall. You are not toxic for fighting against your deserved punishment, I just don't agree with the way you're going on about justifying your behaviour. You misunderstood. I've never even tried to find a justification, I've just mentioned the reason why I actually inted during a normal game(and I said that I know it isn't right as well). all this post I created isn't a cry for an unban at all because that ain't happening lmao never once it's done cannot be undone {{champion:238}} this is just what I think about the honor and the ban system, and I already talked about it so I don't think I should add more. And ''The only thing about that would be that you'd actually learn to not be toxic after having played so long'' like you mean that I've been toxic right? That's what you said. and btw add me I wanna play with you dude XD
: > [{quoted}](name=Tre di picche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T02:05:55.845+0000) > > Actually yall are exaggerating No. You don't get to play the exaggeration card just because you don't agree. > [{quoted}](name=Tre di picche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T02:05:55.845+0000) > > I don't really think that a normal 13 minutes game could EVER ruin someone's day A **normal** 13 minute game would normally not ruin someone's day, no. Any game where one of your teammates actively ruin your gameplay could. You're trying to trivialize your behavior by justifying it because the game was short and it was "just a normal". Normals isn't a playground for you to %%%% around and ruin other peoples games. You're still playing a teamgame, just without the LP. > [{quoted}](name=Tre di picche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T02:05:55.845+0000) > > it's just a normal game why would you ruin someone's months and months work (because I actually play from season 4) How long you have been playing is irrelevant. The only thing about that would be that you'd actually learn to not be toxic after having played so long. Riot isn't ruining your "months and months of work", you are perfectly capable of doing that yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=I am Broken,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T14:51:52.035+0000) > > No. You don't get to play the exaggeration card just because you don't agree. > > A **normal** 13 minute game would normally not ruin someone's day, no. Any game where one of your teammates actively ruin your gameplay could. You're trying to trivialize your behavior by justifying it because the game was short and it was "just a normal". Normals isn't a playground for you to %%%% around and ruin other peoples games. You're still playing a teamgame, just without the LP. > > How long you have been playing is irrelevant. The only thing about that would be that you'd actually learn to not be toxic after having played so long. Riot isn't ruining your "months and months of work", you are perfectly capable of doing that yourself. It's not like I'm playing an exaggeration card, you are exaggerating for real. I also feel like you're just messing with me because that's unbelievable stupid to me XD, and what's that toxic thing now? Am I toxic for fighting against my ban?(a really stupid ban btw) and we just don't agree with the other
: > [{quoted}](name=Tre di picche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T13:40:27.045+0000) > > Then this honor system is just wrong and useless, I don't really care about getting key fragments, but I do care about proving that I'm not that kind of people, and if the honor system can't do that then it's just useless and meanless. Also because to prove you're ''Honor worthy'' you have to play months, literally. But it just takes a normal 13 minutes long game to take everythin away? Hell nah that's bs I'm sorry That's why the honor system works. It rewards you, regardless if you want the rewards or just the recognition, for being consistently honorable. The occasional toxicity from a honorable player isn't enough to lose all honor progress because there is some allowance regarding to losing your temper a rare time. But what you did when you intentionally fed was not "losing your temper", you had sustained malicious intent to ruin the other players' gameplay, and there is no tolerance for that, regardless if it was "just a normal that lasted 13 minutes". You broke the rules, so take the consequences.
> [{quoted}](name=I am Broken,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T14:08:17.388+0000) > > That's why the honor system works. It rewards you, regardless if you want the rewards or just the recognition, for being consistently honorable. The occasional toxicity from a honorable player isn't enough to lose all honor progress because there is some allowance regarding to losing your temper a rare time. But what you did when you intentionally fed was not "losing your temper", you had sustained malicious intent to ruin the other players' gameplay, and there is no tolerance for that, regardless if it was "just a normal that lasted 13 minutes". You broke the rules, so take the consequences. Actually yall are exaggerating, 1. it's a game so remember that, it's just a g a m e lmao ''dOeSn'T mEaN yOu cAn rUiN sOmEoNe'S dAy lIkE tHaT aNd BrEaK tHe 'rules' lIkE tHaT'' yeah not really, I play lol because that what makes me happy rn so I just come home from work and play a bunch of lol games with my friend and I don't really think that a normal 13 minutes game could EVER ruin someone's day I don't even report in normal because that's kinda dumb to me it's just a normal game why would you ruin someone's months and months work (because I actually play from season 4) and all the money he spent on skin and stuff (xdd rune pages) for a Normal game dude, Normal (meanless) Game (thing you play to have fun). 2. If that would happen you, you wouldn't be okay with that because that's bullshit. And I don't wanna see stuff like 'No I would be okay with the ban' because getting banned for a normal game is just sad. 3 then they should take off from lol the ''stayed chill'' and friendly'' honor, that Would definetly make sense.
Sephiro (EUNE)
: Seriously, this match making system
I'm climbing really fast actually, from silver 5 to silver 3 in like 3 days which is fine I guess I play like 3 to 5 games aday. All I do is playing the right champion, my favorite picks are darius and twitch, and yes it's just because they are EXTREMELY good at carrying in low elo, but there are other many champs good at it; master yi, tryndamere (sometimes), fizz, yasuo, sion is also pretty neat. I also play with another guy, so I know I can count on him, because if you are good and your premade is good too basically 40% of team is good for sure. The silver is hard to climb, that's because you're in the middle between good and really bad so sometimes you're matched with nice people from gold and other times you're matched with people from bronze, that's what makes silver bs and that is also why riot is adding ''iron''. :/ gl hf
: > [{quoted}](name=Tre di picche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-30T04:11:07.513+0000) > > And yes I actually think we should have a privilege for being honor 4 or 5 because that's a concrete proof that I'm not someone who flames afks ints or stuff like that And then you provide proof that you intentionally feed. I'm sorry but just because you play ball and don't break a rule for a long time doesn't give you a free pass to break it. Honor is a narrow road where Riot can take it away at any time given you break rules. Which you did. Honor isn't a right, nor a privilege. It's a gesture of kindness towards honorable players that play the game with exemplary behaviour. The second you prove that you aren't worthy of the honor title, you lose it. Simple as that.
> [{quoted}](name=I am Broken,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-09-30T07:09:06.918+0000) > > And then you provide proof that you intentionally feed. > > I'm sorry but just because you play ball and don't break a rule for a long time doesn't give you a free pass to break it. Honor is a narrow road where Riot can take it away at any time given you break rules. Which you did. Honor isn't a right, nor a privilege. It's a gesture of kindness towards honorable players that play the game with exemplary behaviour. The second you prove that you aren't worthy of the honor title, you lose it. Simple as that. Then this honor system is just wrong and useless, I don't really care about getting key fragments, but I do care about proving that I'm not that kind of people, and if the honor system can't do that then it's just useless and meanless. Also because to prove you're ''Honor worthy'' you have to play months, literally. But it just takes a normal 13 minutes long game to take everythin away? Hell nah that's bs I'm sorry
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Did u break lol rules? Yeah u admitted it. Why would u not being punished for it? U can be good all life, then a day u shoot someone. It doesnt give u the privileges but u go in jail regardless. Learn to be civil.
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-30T06:30:24.284+0000) > > Did u break lol rules? > Yeah u admitted it. > Why would u not being punished for it? > > > U can be good all life, then a day u shoot someone. It doesnt give u the privileges but u go in jail regardless. > > Learn to be civil. That comparison isn't accurate, at all. But I got what you meant.
: What the LoL community have become ,
I fell you bud, I feel you so much, everyone on the forum too sound like mother%%%%ing machine too who doesn't make mistakes or even try to have fun, like remember when league was REALLY fun? I think that they're like closed in a box and all they see is what riot wants them to see everything is just b o r i n g nowadays and if you would like to say anything that is against what riots says is right then it's taboo, jesus and the romans basically
: So, you think you deserve privilege for being honor 4 or 5 and a free ticket to be toxic? Nice. **Deserved ban, learn from it, play properly from now on, because after 2 weeks ban the next is perma.** Sorry but I won't think the way you do, I don't believe there is an excuse for trolling and intin, and in my book that's worse than flamers, everyone can just mute flamers and the insults are no more, but there is no button to make your trolling dissapear. **Someone banned your champ? deal with it, everyone(you included) can pick their own ban freely, if that person decides to ban your pick it's his(her) right and decison, you got nothing to do or say on it.**
> [{quoted}](name=Perfecter Cell,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-30T03:38:00.915+0000) > > So, you think you deserve privilege for being honor 4 or 5 and a free ticket to be toxic? Nice. > > **Deserved ban, learn from it, play properly from now on, because after 2 weeks ban the next is perma.** > > Sorry but I won't think the way you do, I don't believe there is an excuse for trolling and intin, and in my book that's worse than flamers, everyone can just mute flamers and the insults are no more, but there is no button to make your trolling dissapear. > > **Someone banned your champ? deal with it, everyone(you included) can pick their own ban freely, if that person decides to ban your pick it's his(her) right and decison, you got nothing to do or say on it.** And yes I actually think we should have a privilege for being honor 4 or 5 because that's a concrete proof that I'm not someone who flames afks ints or stuff like that, and chill lol it feels like I'm talking to a machine, and that thing about the champions ban is not that accurate, otherwise the lobby wouldn't have the phase where you show your team who you wanna pick, I told you, I feel like you didn't pay attention while reading what I wrote
: > [{quoted}](name=Perfecter Cell,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-30T03:38:00.915+0000) > > So, you think you deserve privilege for being honor 4 or 5 and a free ticket to be toxic? Nice. > > **Deserved ban, learn from it, play properly from now on, because after 2 weeks ban the next is perma.** > > Sorry but I won't think the way you do, I don't believe there is an excuse for trolling and intin, and in my book that's worse than flamers, everyone can just mute flamers and the insults are no more, but there is no button to make your trolling dissapear. > > **Someone banned your champ? deal with it, everyone(you included) can pick their own ban freely, if that person decides to ban your pick it's his(her) right and decison, you got nothing to do or say on it.** I understand your point man but afterall, that was a normal game. Nothing happens if you lose it or not I would never do something like that in a ranked game where you can actually ruin someone's day ya know what I mean? Plus I feel like you didn't read all the stuff I wrote cause I talked about it in depths, that shit is like arresting a kid for stealing a candy, yeah true you could because that's wrong but that's not really right
> [{quoted}](name=Tre di picche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-30T03:57:52.906+0000) > > I understand your point man but afterall, that was a normal game. Nothing happens if you lose it or not I would never do something like that in a ranked game where you can actually ruin someone's day ya know what I mean? Plus I feel like you didn't read all the stuff I wrote cause I talked about it in depths, that shit is like arresting a kid for stealing a candy, yeah true you could because that's wrong but that's not really right Plus they banned my champ on purpose, that is also not nice
: So, you think you deserve privilege for being honor 4 or 5 and a free ticket to be toxic? Nice. **Deserved ban, learn from it, play properly from now on, because after 2 weeks ban the next is perma.** Sorry but I won't think the way you do, I don't believe there is an excuse for trolling and intin, and in my book that's worse than flamers, everyone can just mute flamers and the insults are no more, but there is no button to make your trolling dissapear. **Someone banned your champ? deal with it, everyone(you included) can pick their own ban freely, if that person decides to ban your pick it's his(her) right and decison, you got nothing to do or say on it.**
> [{quoted}](name=Perfecter Cell,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-30T03:38:00.915+0000) > > So, you think you deserve privilege for being honor 4 or 5 and a free ticket to be toxic? Nice. > > **Deserved ban, learn from it, play properly from now on, because after 2 weeks ban the next is perma.** > > Sorry but I won't think the way you do, I don't believe there is an excuse for trolling and intin, and in my book that's worse than flamers, everyone can just mute flamers and the insults are no more, but there is no button to make your trolling dissapear. > > **Someone banned your champ? deal with it, everyone(you included) can pick their own ban freely, if that person decides to ban your pick it's his(her) right and decison, you got nothing to do or say on it.** I understand your point man but afterall, that was a normal game. Nothing happens if you lose it or not I would never do something like that in a ranked game where you can actually ruin someone's day ya know what I mean? Plus I feel like you didn't read all the stuff I wrote cause I talked about it in depths, that shit is like arresting a kid for stealing a candy, yeah true you could because that's wrong but that's not really right
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: All i can say is - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 1 feeder less in league P.s. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Mak3M3Happy,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VrbkWXaR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-30T02:27:02.549+0000) > > All i can say is - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 1 feeder less in league > P.s. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} This is not being toxic btw
Rioter Comments
Husker (EUW)
: Always Wanted to Stream But Never Knew How?
I don't see Tyler1 in the steamers list Hehexd

Tre di picche

Level 65 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion