MissJJess (EUW)
: Prestiege shop
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates
Cronays (EUW)
: Lux Hitbox is just great :D
{{champion:111}} is laughing lmao
: Irelia's Q ratio feels weird
i thinks she is ok rn because she can get a good spike in early / mid game with the {{item:3057}} then {{item:3077}} to get an insane push , be able to onshot ranged minion perfect for all in then she get {{item:3078}} and she is very strong but at least she get outscaled but some champ so giving her 100% ad ratio on her q isn't the best thing to do imo
Rioter Comments
Germi09 (EUW)
: Champ being able to 1 shot without needing to alert the enemy team by using her w key. Yes and then you place the pink ward on the corpse of the dead teammate. IF the champ actually gets spotted by a pink ward, you can react for the time being, but so can the eve player because she can see the pinkward that spots her, which stops her for like a second before she just walks another way that isn't pinked.
> [{quoted}](name=Germi09,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GzNzuEgn,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T20:10:14.542+0000) > > Champ being able to 1 shot without needing to alert the enemy team by using her w key. Yes and then you place the pink ward on the corpse of the dead teammate. IF the champ actually gets spotted by a pink ward, you can react for the time being, but so can the eve player because she can see the pinkward that spots her, which stops her for like a second before she just walks another way that isn't pinked. if she can oneshot u without using w that mean she is fed af , it's like complaining that a kassadin got a penta in late game lol
Anoligarh (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3jhKFh8V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-29T17:23:33.476+0000) > > im currently bronze, and i know what it is that i need to improve on. hopefully these 'tips' should help you out > > at 20 min, aim for 200 cs > ward frequently (if jungler, get sweeping lens at lvl 1 instead of normal wards to destroy enemy wards) > pick champions that do well against current meta champions > improve macro play (only applies to laners really) Could you give me some macro tips if you've learned any lately? I've heard this advice a lot, but I still don't think my macro is great. I realize objectives are very important, I fully understand that turrets and dragons and such are much more important than just getting kills and whatnot. But my problem is unknown unknowns. I don't know what I lack in macro knowledge. I don't know how to put into words what I don't know and what I do know. I watch macro guides on youtube and they seem to mostly say things I do know.
> [{quoted}](name=Anoligarh,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3jhKFh8V,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-29T17:31:23.570+0000) > > Could you give me some macro tips if you've learned any lately? I've heard this advice a lot, but I still don't think my macro is great. I realize objectives are very important, I fully understand that turrets and dragons and such are much more important than just getting kills and whatnot. > > But my problem is unknown unknowns. I don't know what I lack in macro knowledge. I don't know how to put into words what I don't know and what I do know. I watch macro guides on youtube and they seem to mostly say things I do know. u need to learn how to win ur lane first : play arround ur minions ( keep in mind that u can out trade ur enemy just by letting him hit u while all ur wave is hitting him , care about lvl 2 , 3 and 6 lvl up ( for u and ur enemy ) , for the farm , it depend : get fed and u don't even need 10cs / min , just aim for 7/8 cs / min , sometimes u have to let the minion dying to don't waste ur hp , focus on xp and not farm , sometimes , it's not even worth to help ur jgler at crab if the lane is pushing into u because u will get 400g but lose half of a level , play around objective and use ur ping to lead ur team , don't kill for the kill but kill to get a tower / drake ect and last : try to make u a champ pool with less than 10 champ to play at different role and master then , know their weakness , their power spike and gg
: Kai'Sa has to be retuned
she has 48%wr in ranked and i think she is played so much because because she has an insanly good kit and she is flexible , u can outplay ur enemy , she is rly strong but she still get outdmg by a lot of adcs ( especially crits adc ) i think to balance her riot should make something like when an allie cc the enemy , the enemy can get only one stack max from the cc of her team like rengar's passive when he jump
Shamose (EUW)
: How do I help bronze/Silver players who have no intenrion of impoving to play against diamonds?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r48bd0YV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T14:13:46.454+0000) > > How do I help bronze/Silver players who have no intenrion of impoving to play against diamonds? u don't fall against diamond in draft if they are low elo . when i smurf it's when my friends are under lvl 30
: haha you are delusional
> [{quoted}](name=TCRcutlass,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nt9ykx3R,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-09-23T01:43:02.942+0000) > > haha you are delusional i'm just a eve main idk just play her and try to 1v1 the enemy jgler , u will see this is funny to get flamed
Germi09 (EUW)
: Just pinkwards the entire map all the time on every position eh?
> [{quoted}](name=Germi09,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GzNzuEgn,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T10:53:12.128+0000) > > Just pinkwards the entire map all the time on every position eh? no , just a pink not awar from u so if u get charmed u run to ur pink cuz it's safe
: I have, easiest assasin to play imo because of exactly what I said.... seriously W flash E and they are dead, no other assasin gets to do that without being insanely fed. And let me reiterate for the 4th time... this has nothing to do with how strong she is, this whole post isn’t about strengh it’s about fairness... and let me I reiterate again that I’m talking from a tank perspective... a tank being killed by an assasin who isn’t fed for no good reason is stupid and should never happen, the fact that she can is stupid especially as tanks have no way to stop it. I don’t care if I play her or not, I don’t care her vs squishies or whatever... an assasin having not only built in anti tank but among the strongest in the game should never had happened
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X3MmeQlP,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T23:05:58.224+0000) > > I have, easiest assasin to play imo because of exactly what I said.... seriously W flash E and they are dead, no other assasin gets to do that without being insanely fed. > > And let me reiterate for the 4th time... this has nothing to do with how strong she is, this whole post isn’t about strengh it’s about fairness... and let me I reiterate again that I’m talking from a tank perspective... a tank being killed by an assasin who isn’t fed for no good reason is stupid and should never happen, the fact that she can is stupid especially as tanks have no way to stop it. > > I don’t care if I play her or not, I don’t care her vs squishies or whatever... an assasin having not only built in anti tank but among the strongest in the game should never had happened i'm trying to say u that first i can't oneshot with being fed if u w flash e because ur e wont hit with the mr debuff , u need to hit something before to debuff then u e , u can easly dodge her first q and the other u can just platy arround the cs after 2.5 sec when the charm is over she is rly vulnerable and can just r do disengage . i don't even do a list of all her counter in jgl because she lose at ganking and 1v1 against legit half of the other jgler in the game , she has a shit early game so riot has to compensate this by giving her a good scaling . she is good at ganking lane champ that's all , she isn't even viable on lane
: > [{quoted}](name=VICROR ADC,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TH0E96pT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T22:13:53.727+0000) > > I'm posting here in case someone could forward this to riot! Its very disheartening to get hacked// banned and not being able to contest and prove yourself after being a loyal player for a number of years. They wont unban you . They never did
> [{quoted}](name=e621 Rengar,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TH0E96pT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T22:46:40.026+0000) > > They wont unban you . > They never did they can and they already did
: LP gains
i got the same , i think only smurf get more elo at this elo
: The thing that annoys me the most is that Ashe is now the first champion with two ”real” legendary skins. Its just so unfair to champions who literally have 1 or 2 skins. I know cho gath has battlecast and gentleman, which both are technically legendary. But gentleman really doesn‘t hold up to todays legendary-standarts.
> [{quoted}](name=SnoringSnorr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=396LvYIv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-25T11:18:29.592+0000) > > The thing that annoys me the most is that Ashe is now the first champion with two ”real” legendary skins. Its just so unfair to champions who literally have 1 or 2 skins. > > I know cho gath has battlecast and gentleman, which both are technically legendary. But gentleman really doesn‘t hold up to todays legendary-standarts. laughing in tf the magnificent
: Star Guardian Cinematic in a Nutshell:
she used her bubble and touched neeko but she didn't hit her q on neeko when she was sleeping so disengaged watch at 2:23
kwimbik (EUNE)
: I undrestand that. I really didnt mean to offend anybody, but you see the problem.. when french people dont speak that much of english and you host World Championship there... its not disaster, but there are definitely some places that fit better. But as was said, cast in french is something we would overlook if other things went smoothly.
> [{quoted}](name=kwimbik,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=xZfI5t5b,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T21:26:48.030+0000) > > I undrestand that. I really didnt mean to offend anybody, but you see the problem.. when french people dont speak that much of english and you host World Championship there... its not disaster, but there are definitely some places that fit better. > > But as was said, cast in french is something we would overlook if other things went smoothly. Even if I'm French I prefer English cast lmao
: I feel like you aren’t actually reading what I’m saying... > so how do u get those items if u arent fed ? hf to wait 35 min and afk farming , the game will already be over Except post 6 she is a very strong ganker... her weak early game only extends to her level 6 then she hits a power spike. Your forgetting in an average solo Q game it’s not hard for Eve to set up and execute ganks once she’s got access to her invisibility... so long as your tracking the enemy jungler well enough you won’t have an issue scaling up. Your also forgetting that in an average game you should have 2 items by 15-20 mins unless your outright bad or feeding... so eve becomes an issue in most games. > , i was an eve otp so i know how to destroy her 1v1 even if i don't play jgl , u dodge her first q so she lose too much dmg , u stay near ur creep so she can't charm u easly and then u take the e and the other q u get like midlife , during like 5 sec, she need to wait for her passive or her Q if she want to put ur hp under 30% and then execute u , Being in a minion wave isn’t gonna help you... remember the rest of her kit outside of the first Q is point and click minion waves won’t stop her. And she can easily kill without landing her first Q... with her charm it’s not an unusual sight to see an eve kill with just WER. > can also counter her with a banshee for example : it make u cancel her first q and the charm / or the e so she dosen't get a lot of dmg This is why it feels like you ain’t reading... I’m talking about her being a strong anti tank... do you really expect a tank to build banshees veil. > E but it's not the spell himself most of the time , it's from lich bane Which is academic because that damage is still happening regardless of where it’s from. > she will be unplayer especially when she do a reverse ult to gap close and q , there is a bug when u do this and ur q goes in a random direction Then fix the bug. > i'll repeat myself , but u can easly counter her with items / your playstyle / champ or runes . also her E is rly easy to cancel with a cc Items tanks and bruisers can’t get, playstyle doesn’t help at all unless your playing jungle, you shouldn’t have to change champion to make another champion fair to play against, runes which tanks can’t go for, E can only be knocked out of not every champion is capable of that. Again this is tanks and bruisers being vulnerable to a champion they should counter because she’s got too much anti tank built into her kit... nothing about her being broken or unfair for mages or junglers which is where 90% of your argument is. This thread is which champion do you personally find unfair, as a tank main an assasin instantly killing me despite not being fed and there being outright no items that can stop her cause she can penetrate easily half of my magic resist all with point and click is not fair... I don’t care how easily she can kill squishies it’s her job, but no assasin should have that easy of a time killing a tank.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X3MmeQlP,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T22:45:09.950+0000) > > I feel like you aren’t actually reading what I’m saying... > > Except post 6 she is a very strong ganker... her weak early game only extends to her level 6 then she hits a power spike. Your forgetting in an average solo Q game it’s not hard for Eve to set up and execute ganks once she’s got access to her invisibility... so long as your tracking the enemy jungler well enough you won’t have an issue scaling up. > Your also forgetting that in an average game you should have 2 items by 15-20 mins unless your outright bad or feeding... so eve becomes an issue in most games. > > Being in a minion wave isn’t gonna help you... remember the rest of her kit outside of the first Q is point and click minion waves won’t stop her. > > And she can easily kill without landing her first Q... with her charm it’s not an unusual sight to see an eve kill with just WER. > > This is why it feels like you ain’t reading... I’m talking about her being a strong anti tank... do you really expect a tank to build banshees veil. > > Which is academic because that damage is still happening regardless of where it’s from. > > Then fix the bug. > > Items tanks and bruisers can’t get, playstyle doesn’t help at all unless your playing jungle, you shouldn’t have to change champion to make another champion fair to play against, runes which tanks can’t go for, E can only be knocked out of not every champion is capable of that. > > Again this is tanks and bruisers being vulnerable to a champion they should counter because she’s got too much anti tank built into her kit... nothing about her being broken or unfair for mages or junglers which is where 90% of your argument is. > > This thread is which champion do you personally find unfair, as a tank main an assasin instantly killing me despite not being fed and there being outright no items that can stop her cause she can penetrate easily half of my magic resist all with point and click is not fair... I don’t care how easily she can kill squishies it’s her job, but no assasin should have that easy of a time killing a tank. Well just play eve and u will see,
DeejayF (EUW)
: Why is Malphite an Assassin now?
the problem is that riot is giving insanly high ap ratio for tank so champ like malph can be played with armor/mr build and still be flexible with {{item:3001}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}}
kwimbik (EUNE)
: A) the cast and everything in France? Not really cool for mostly english speaking community ... but okay B) Releasing the tickets earlier than said, so they can be plundered by bots and now resold for like 450E? Thats fun Also I dont really undrestand why arena for 20k people, when 50k would show up. But thats on riot and they probably didnt want to take a risk.. kinda get it, but its a shame.
> [{quoted}](name=kwimbik,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=xZfI5t5b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T14:25:57.667+0000) > > A) the cast and everything in France? Not really cool for mostly english speaking community ... but okay > B) Releasing the tickets earlier than said, so they can be plundered by bots and now resold for like 450E? > Thats fun > > Also I dont really undrestand why arena for 20k people, when 50k would show up. But thats on riot and they probably didnt want to take a risk.. kinda get it, but its a shame. the is better places to do the world , but french ppl aren't not rly cool for english speakers , but most of french ppl dosen't speak english so when u speak to them in english , they can't answer and they feel embarrased
Likiem (EUW)
: Really upset with the sale of worlds tickets
same with my friends but the bots got us ...
: {{champion:55}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:67}} and sometimes {{champion:238}} but only when a one-trick is on him. Unless you're playing a straight up counter, like Galio, there is almost no hope if you're playing against an OTP Zed. Edit: And {{champion:555}} but only if he's playing in a solo lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Gr8Jelly0fDoom,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X3MmeQlP,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-05T18:20:11.003+0000) > > {{champion:55}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:67}} and sometimes {{champion:238}} but only when a one-trick is on him. Unless you're playing a straight up counter, like Galio, there is almost no hope if you're playing against an OTP Zed. > > Edit: And {{champion:555}} but only if he's playing in a solo lane. u play against a kata ? just pick {{champion:1}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} even yi mid counter her and i don't even speak about cc tanks or adc played at the midlane just get a {{item:1059}} and she can't trade u , in late game u get a ga and she wont get her reset
: But again she doesn’t need to get fed to one shot, she just needs to get items... that doesn’t mean the player is good it just means the player survived. That doesn’t excuse her being able to one shot through a cc chain, or being able to one shot tanks cause you can’t really build against her as a tank. I get her having a weak early game (wellbweak until level 6 then she’s not all that weak), but that doesn’t excuse her being able to kill without meaningful counterplay (if she actually needed to land her Q to activate her W that would go along way to making her feel fair to play against) and that most definitely doesn’t excuse her being able to kill tanks and bruisers almost as easily as squishies (tanks should counter her, she shouldn’t have so much anti tank) Seriously make the cc from her W have to be proc’d by the first Q to give the enemy something to dodge and swap the % magic pen for flat and shed be fine. > idk if u play her , but if not just play her to see by yourself she can only be played in jgl cuz of her weak push / dmg ect , and she had 48%wr in jgl / 47 in dia+ in the only role that u can play her and i'm saying that this buff isn't a big buff Again this has nothing to do with her being strong or weak, this is about her being unfair. It doesn’t matter if her win rate is 100% or 0% an assasin who regularly is able to kill tanks on their own without needing to be fed should never exist period...
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X3MmeQlP,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T17:19:08.912+0000) > > But again she doesn’t need to get fed to one shot, she just needs to get items... that doesn’t mean the player is good it just means the player survived. That doesn’t excuse her being able to one shot through a cc chain, or being able to one shot tanks cause you can’t really build against her as a tank. > > I get her having a weak early game (wellbweak until level 6 then she’s not all that weak), but that doesn’t excuse her being able to kill without meaningful counterplay (if she actually needed to land her Q to activate her W that would go along way to making her feel fair to play against) and that most definitely doesn’t excuse her being able to kill tanks and bruisers almost as easily as squishies (tanks should counter her, she shouldn’t have so much anti tank) > > Seriously make the cc from her W have to be proc’d by the first Q to give the enemy something to dodge and swap the % magic pen for flat and shed be fine. > > Again this has nothing to do with her being strong or weak, this is about her being unfair. It doesn’t matter if her win rate is 100% or 0% an assasin who regularly is able to kill tanks on their own without needing to be fed should never exist period... so how do u get those items if u arent fed ? hf to wait 35 min and afk farming , the game will already be over , idk just play her , i was an eve otp so i know how to destroy her 1v1 even if i don't play jgl , u dodge her first q so she lose too much dmg , u stay near ur creep so she can't charm u easly and then u take the e and the other q u get like midlife , during like 5 sec, she need to wait for her passive or her Q if she want to put ur hp under 30% and then execute u , u can also counter her with a banshee for example : it make u cancel her first q and the charm / or the e so she dosen't get a lot of dmg and sometimes u can get surprised by the dmg of her E but it's not the spell himself most of the time , it's from lich bane and if u make her charm proc on the first q only , she will be unplayer especially when she do a reverse ult to gap close and q , there is a bug when u do this and ur q goes in a random direction. i'll repeat myself , but u can easly counter her with items / your playstyle / champ or runes . also her E is rly easy to cancel with a cc
: so riot still doesnt care about gangplank ???
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq orange qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq orange e to push the minion and qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq u are low so he ult u auto u qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq orange and then he q
: Revert Akali RITO PLEASE
yeah it was more funny to oneshot ppl by doing q r auto e and if he is a tank u have ur second boosted auto , all point to click and u get the boosted dmg / healing on towers
: > to get in range to e u have the time to react or even kill her if u are a fed bruiser she litteraly can't kill u , if u are a fed adc 3 auto and she is dead if u are a fed control mage just burst /cc her i mean in this game everyone can oneshot if they get fed or their powerspike Firstly flash E has litterally 0 counterplay... secondly even if she misses her only skill shot she can press Q again and it auto hits, thirdly you are assuming an adc can get three hits off before eve hits them once. It’s not a problem with her invisibility... it’s the problem that with a single ability eve can remove 1/3 of your magic resist and cc you for 2 seconds just by hitting you once with point and click abilities,.. if you get touched by her during this time you die immediately, even with QSS your still taking near true damage burst. That’s my problem with her... she can one shot most things in the game no problem during a point and click cc ‘chain’... an assasin shouldn’t be able to bypass all of their classes weaknesses that easily ___ Don’t forget what this thread is... > That doesn't have to mean that they are really strong atm or even in meta, just that there is something about that champ that makes them "unfair". I never said she was broken... but an assasin with anti tank built in as well as easy to land cc is imo unfair
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X3MmeQlP,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T20:36:21.439+0000) > > Firstly flash E has litterally 0 counterplay... secondly even if she misses her only skill shot she can press Q again and it auto hits, thirdly you are assuming an adc can get three hits off before eve hits them once. > > It’s not a problem with her invisibility... it’s the problem that with a single ability eve can remove 1/3 of your magic resist and cc you for 2 seconds just by hitting you once with point and click abilities,.. if you get touched by her during this time you die immediately, even with QSS your still taking near true damage burst. > > That’s my problem with her... she can one shot most things in the game no problem during a point and click cc ‘chain’... an assasin shouldn’t be able to bypass all of their classes weaknesses that easily > > ___ > > Don’t forget what this thread is... > > I never said she was broken... but an assasin with anti tank built in as well as easy to land cc is imo unfair burt there is a lot of counter play and if she can one shot a tank that mean she got fed because the player is good , because it's hard to get fed with her weak early game , that's why she get so strong with item , it's like kayle , but she is still squishy , u can one shot her easy if u cc her , and idk if u play her , but if not just play her to see by yourself she can only be played in jgl cuz of her weak push / dmg ect , and she had 48%wr in jgl / 47 in dia+ in the only role that u can play her and i'm saying that this buff isn't a big buff
Germi09 (EUW)
: Eve is and was able to kill targets without ult nor her w. She could and can 1 shot champs and she does this while being invisible to wards 24/7.
> [{quoted}](name=Germi09,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GzNzuEgn,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-12T12:50:29.838+0000) > > Eve is and was able to kill targets without ult nor her w. > She could and can 1 shot champs and she does this while being invisible to wards 24/7. just pink ward , and if she oneshot u without using w it's because she got fed even if she has a bad early , every fed champ can oneshot with a dmg build
: Again she doesn’t need to be fed, she’s capable of doing it so long as she reaches her item spikes... there ain’t much a tank can do to stop her > her ult isn't rly an execute , it just deal more dmg on ppl with less than 30%of hp and riot is buffing this because a lot of can tank this "execute" very easly After a health threshold it deals greatly increased damage... that’s the definition of an execute... an ability designed to be the finishing hit. And again squishies will struggle to survive it, when below 30% health they will have less than the damage of the ability without clutch shields and heals. Tanks and bruisers are the only ones realistically able to survive it, but she doesn’t need it at all because she’s got one of the strongest % magic resist shreds and a % damage ability in her kit as well as good dps. So she’s able to one shot both tanks and squishies without being fed, if your struggling that means your messing up Again if she needed burst she shouldn’t get it in burst she already has too much and all this accomplishes is lowering counterplay and further killing tanks... if she was weak buff her in some other way instead > u need to wait 2.5 sec then hit ur q , it's not instant . Never said it was instant, but it is unavoidable... she has a point and click on her E and if she misses Q she gets the second part which is unavoidable... unless you’ve got a support with you then chances are you are dead without any counterplay if you get charmed... cause she can miss everything and still charm and kill you.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X3MmeQlP,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T01:47:56.671+0000) > > Again she doesn’t need to be fed, she’s capable of doing it so long as she reaches her item spikes... there ain’t much a tank can do to stop her > > After a health threshold it deals greatly increased damage... that’s the definition of an execute... an ability designed to be the finishing hit. > > And again squishies will struggle to survive it, when below 30% health they will have less than the damage of the ability without clutch shields and heals. Tanks and bruisers are the only ones realistically able to survive it, but she doesn’t need it at all because she’s got one of the strongest % magic resist shreds and a % damage ability in her kit as well as good dps. > > So she’s able to one shot both tanks and squishies without being fed, if your struggling that means your messing up > > Again if she needed burst she shouldn’t get it in burst she already has too much and all this accomplishes is lowering counterplay and further killing tanks... if she was weak buff her in some other way instead > > Never said it was instant, but it is unavoidable... she has a point and click on her E and if she misses Q she gets the second part which is unavoidable... unless you’ve got a support with you then chances are you are dead without any counterplay if you get charmed... cause she can miss everything and still charm and kill you. to get in range to e u have the time to react or even kill her if u are a fed bruiser she litteraly can't kill u , if u are a fed adc 3 auto and she is dead if u are a fed control mage just burst /cc her i mean in this game everyone can oneshot if they get fed or their powerspike before the other if an eve is 10/0 with 3 items before 20min she is just better , because with her weak early game u legit can't 1v1 anyone and u need to spam gank and ks 3-4 kills in early to be in a good spot , she snowball a lot and that's why she is so strong in late game and u still have conter plays like cc her during her e after dodging her first q to cancel it kite her ( very easy because her only gap closer is her invisibility that u can counter with a pink ward lol , u can zhonya for her ult or flash and don't forget that if u dodge her ult , she legit can't chase u , she has a incredible burst but definitsly not a good dps because she is too squishy to use her e multiple time and her q cd is still long ( sry for my bad english ).
: New Nami Skin
Glece (EUW)
: [My LoL Fan art] - Ahri
i love it{{champion:103}}
: Why am I getting qeued against Diamonds in normals as a Silver player?
i'm diamond for example and when i want to play with my friends ( gold ,bronze and sliver ) i have to play normal with them so i think that's why this thing happen and if there was a matchmaking like in ranked game , the queue time would be insanly long for plat + ppl imagin a chall player waiting for a chall game in normal , this is impossible because there isn't enough players
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Ayy....sadly I haven't only promised myself I won't spend any more money on this game after they gave everything away for free https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/uk0MeJ18-update-on-yesterdays-capsule-pricing-error ...I've literally _sworn_ on it. UNLESS they made a Legendary or Ultimate skin for Nami or Lulu. And as this is only an Epic skin, my wallet is still safe. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=feAuccMj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-11T16:20:34.982+0000) > > Ayy....sadly I haven't only promised myself I won't spend any more money on this game after they gave everything away for free > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/uk0MeJ18-update-on-yesterdays-capsule-pricing-error > > ...I've literally _sworn_ on it. UNLESS they made a Legendary or Ultimate skin for Nami or Lulu. > > And as this is only an Epic skin, my wallet is still safe. > > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} epic skin today has legit the same quality of legendary skin one or 2 years ago lol
: Nah she wasn’t fed... but even if she needs 2 items to one shot once she does she one shots everyone not only squishies... she’s an assasin with cc, % magic shred, % damage, and an execute which means she’s able to one shot pretty much anyone she wants to regardless of being fed.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X3MmeQlP,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T22:02:54.405+0000) > > Nah she wasn’t fed... but even if she needs 2 items to one shot once she does she one shots everyone not only squishies... she’s an assasin with cc, % magic shred, % damage, and an execute which means she’s able to one shot pretty much anyone she wants to regardless of being fed. well gl at oneshoting tanks if u arent fed af , and her ult isn't rly an execute , it just deal more dmg on ppl with less than 30%of hp and riot is buffing this because a lot of can tank this "execute" very easly u need to wait 2.5 sec then hit ur q , it's not instant .
: just because her pre 6 isnt super strong doesnt means he is weak. there are more jungler that are even weaker then evelyn pre 6 like literly all tank junglers
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GzNzuEgn,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-09-07T09:56:30.116+0000) > > just because her pre 6 isnt super strong doesnt means he is weak. > there are more jungler that are even weaker then evelyn pre 6 > like literly all tank junglers even tanks are better ( in 1v1 ) with eve u need to perfectly kite them with ur q charm and put at least 3x4 q plus ur combo to 100-0 someone
malek vr (EUW)
: Anyone has an idea of what this season's victorius skin could be ?
i have heard about championship kaisa ( on a random leak ) but i'm not sure at all
: I think Evelynn is in a good state right now, not to strong not to weak. Her Early game balances out the late game decently. I don't mind the buff though as I'd like to see her some more in competitive as well. However i think the buff will most likely affect Solo Q and will result in a nerf along the way. Should we say RIP Evelynn in advance? Maybe...who knows...
> [{quoted}](name=lI MVP Cyber Il,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E5rGcY8e,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-09-06T04:19:28.453+0000) > > I think Evelynn is in a good state right now, not to strong not to weak. Her Early game balances out the late game decently. I don't mind the buff though as I'd like to see her some more in competitive as well. However i think the buff will most likely affect Solo Q and will result in a nerf along the way. Should we say RIP Evelynn in advance? Maybe...who knows... yeah i think we wont see eve in competitive because in this meta the game is more : gank lvl 2-3-4-5-6 and perma dive , eve need items to scale when in competitive the games end when everyone has like 2 or 3 items , pro players buy hundred of pinks so eve's passive ( which is her only gap closer ) get counter easly that's why i think she will be useless in pro ,her buff is good for lvl 6 gank but not op , it's still ap dmg and not execute / true dmg so u have counterplays and even in solo q even if an eve charm u if she miss her first q she wont have the dmg to kill u
: {{champion:28}} not even cause of the perma stealth... just the amount of unavoidable burst she has... I’ve litterally been oneshot by a not even fed eve while playing full tank sion and she didn’t even use ult... if she’s capable of that squishies stand no chance.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X3MmeQlP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:12:14.998+0000) > > {{champion:28}} not even cause of the perma stealth... just the amount of unavoidable burst she has... I’ve litterally been oneshot by a not even fed eve while playing full tank sion and she didn’t even use ult... if she’s capable of that squishies stand no chance. if she oneshot u it's because she is fed , eve is like the worse jgler in early game and she need like 2 item to start to oneshot squishy
: Does Evelyn really need buffs
eve is rly bad against other jgl atm ( before 15-20 min ) u can cheese her rly easly but this buff make her way more stronger agaisnt lane champion
: yuumi isn't healthy for soloqueue
Tfw your adc and the yuumi are flaming them so the yuumi come on a random lane and ruin ur xp :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhl0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=23lMMAkZ,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2019-08-22T17:42:40.690+0000) > > it's not that we don't like the system , we just don't understand why we have to pay 850rp for EACH champ for for this why people come always with this "for EACH CHAMPION"-argument ... thats like complaining to have to pay 10k$ to get Skins for EACH Champion.. **They are not designed to get them all, they are designed to get content for OTP's/Mains on a handfull of champs most will buy 1 as you can see from the survey, then someone will buy 2-3 **
> [{quoted}](name=Jannanomana,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=23lMMAkZ,comment-id=0000000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T17:49:05.148+0000) > > why people come always with this "for EACH CHAMPION"-argument ... thats like complaining to have to pay 10k$ to get Skins for EACH Champion.. > > **They are not designed to get them all, they are designed to get content for OTP's/Mains on a handfull of champs most will buy 1 as you can see from the survey, then someone will buy 2-3 ** paying 7.5€to get mission like : get a kill after using ur ult ! no reward , just visual update for ur m7 this is legit useless for his price this type of thing should be free , but good news we will able to buy some of them with BE
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=LittleDemonTrist,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=YeQ57NeW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:50:22.669+0000) > (except for yuumi) You mean Neeko? And i they're Ahri's old team members, so they probably got corrupted or something
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=YeQ57NeW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:57:27.700+0000) > > You mean Neeko? > > And i they're Ahri's old team members, so they probably got corrupted or something A rioter said that Zoe has corrupted xayah and rakan, neeko managed to escape
Player 00 (EUW)
: So you are saying she is unplayable after blowing up 2 enemies in less than 2 seconds because of some Q bug ? Get real man.
> [{quoted}](name=Player 00,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=tEhdbEh6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-25T23:19:51.647+0000) > > So you are saying she is unplayable after blowing up 2 enemies in less than 2 seconds because of some Q bug ? Get real man. "blowing up 2 enemies" she just killed a Nami supp and used all her burst, any assassin can do this without even using their ult
: just because he got a kill it doesnt mean the champion isnt bugged, skillshots are being missed because of it and it can make a big difference to land or to miss your Q
> [{quoted}](name=QuentinlOp,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=tEhdbEh6,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-25T23:31:52.774+0000) > > just because he got a kill it doesnt mean the champion isnt bugged, skillshots are being missed because of it and it can make a big difference to land or to miss your Q Look at the position of the cursor and where the q goes
: > [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=23lMMAkZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-22T17:05:30.786+0000) > > Who else is hyped to not spend money on that shit system? Accept it or not, but real Mains/OTP's will get them. no matter how expensiv they are. (and thats the audience i want to speech with this survey) . I would even get them if they would cost as much as a prestige skin!, cause its my Main! I already have Reallife merch and other stuff of this champion. 10$ for my main as a onetime purchase is Nothing... Its like hateing tatoos or piercings in reallife cause u dont like them. This doesnt make them bad.. If people make a tatoo survey for audience that running tatoos, there is no box like "i dont have any tatoos". cause its already assumed that only people enter the survey that atleast Own 1!
> [{quoted}](name=Jannanomana,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=23lMMAkZ,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-22T17:20:24.565+0000) > > Accept it or not, but real Mains/OTP's will get them. no matter how expensiv they are. (and thats the audience i want to speech with this survey) . I would even get them if they would cost as much as a prestige skin!, cause its my Main! I already have Reallife merch and other stuff of this champion. 10$ for my main as a onetime purchase is Nothing... Its like hateing tatoos or piercings in reallife cause u dont like them. This doesnt make them bad.. > > If people make a tatoo survey for audience that running tatoos, there is no box like "i dont have any tatoos". cause its already assumed that only people enter the survey that atleast Own 1! it's not that we don't like the system , we just don't understand why we have to pay 850rp for EACH champ for this
Sparkles (EUNE)
: yes! but while this may not be a problem for us ornn mains with only 1 skin available at our disposal {{sticker:sg-soraka}} this is a good concept!
> [{quoted}](name=Sparkles,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=GOsXG8Y4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-18T14:31:20.198+0000) > > yes! but while this may not be a problem for us ornn mains with only 1 skin available at our disposal {{sticker:sg-soraka}} > > this is a good concept! i hope they will release a skin like this ( it's a fanart ) https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/018/816/018/large/dinulescu-alexandru-4.jpg?1561283095
Djoks2G (EUNE)
: Irelia is most broken champ in game
they are not op imo but their kit give them a lot of chance to outplay their enemy and once u get fed u can overkill champ like with every fed champ and for ire she dosen't have a huge snowball , it's more like the champ to make ur team ff at 15 if u don't ff u still have a chance to win and most of the clips are the old ire with 4 stack
Shamose (EUW)
: Do Lux Aatrox Fizz and irelia have KDA skins?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=n02wicPt,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-01T22:40:01.625+0000) > > Do Lux Aatrox Fizz and irelia have KDA skins? no but they have prestige skin
: My honor hasn't moved in months
i'm honor 5 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: but i have no more missions
> [{quoted}](name=TheUnkownWarLord,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6B2iEr5B,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T11:04:37.390+0000) > > but i have no more missions u get 25 per pass ( with the missions )
Synergez (EUW)
: I just want to know why. {{sticker:garen-swing}}
> [{quoted}](name=Synergez,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nOxjdE6b,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:57:40.458+0000) > > I just want to know why. > {{sticker:garen-swing}} because it's like this in low elo after ur placement ?
: Mordekaiser vs Zed
i mean if the target become untargetable and zed ult at the same moment , there is no mark and zed's ult is on cd
Show more

Typhl0

Level 360 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion