Topkeks (EUW)
: [GUIDE] How to get out of Bronze/Silver (Step-by-Step.)
I'd also highly recommend Blitzcrank Support at low ELO if your only interest is winning games and climbing, low ELO players don't know how to position well and even if you're a bad Blitzcrank you can still land some lucky hooks. It's only when you start getting to High-Mid Gold that people start picking Alistairs and Morgana's against you to screw up your easy wins.
Ghirix (EUW)
: welll...last season i got placed in bronze 3 too...and thx to syndra which is my main i got to silver 5...now i can't get mid so often and WHEN i get mid i get this kind of matches...i know i'm not the best player and i lose cuz i make some mistakes sometime...but it's so frustrating when you're fed and so near victory...and then someone feds disconnects or the entire enemy team uses every cc and ult they have on you while your teamates are right there eating pop corn and watching how you get massacred waiting to be slayed one by one right after me :(
His point still remains that if you were good enough to climb you would climb. Looking at your match history I can see many ranked games where you fed and built wrong.
Perilum (EUW)
: I'm not sure why we as a community even respond to these nonsense threads.
Agreed: the OP is deluded, the ban is 100% justified, the only problem with people like this is they think they're a victim when in fact they are just part of the problem.
Hi Iam Ace (EUNE)
: Is this ban deserved?
I feel for you, sadly you're just one of many people who has been punished because you have reacted to trolls and flamers, this is an area where Riots automatic punishment detection is just awful and doesn't work. However.....you already had a 14 day ban, at that point you should of learned that the only way to communicate with other players in LoL is via the ping system and every game you should be typing /mute all Because you didn't learn your lesson and you continued to retaliate towards other players, your ban is 100% justified. Create another account and learn to play league with /mute all enabled 100% of the time.
: I'm on the receiving end of this, I get loss after loss because my team get wrecked so hard. It's so boring, it's hindering my climbing and I'm clearly in a much lower elo than i should be =/
Then play a role where you can carry harder. If you're not climbing 90% of the time it's cause you aren't good enough to.
: Instant restrictions for people who chat ingame "I feed now", then proceed to.
This happens, it's the whole "I'm suffering losing my lane so you're all gonna suffer with me" attitude. I'd say report the person but based on some recent evidence I've seen, that would be a total waste of time. So mute him, try and carry him, if you can't, move on. Riot is never gonna insta ban a player for tilting unless he's doing it every single game, so it's pointless further discussing it.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: That doesn't mean you can just ignore baron, dragon, towers, and never teamwork. You can't win the game on your own, no matter how good you are. So many people have this "carry" mentality - only caring about KDA, chasing kills around the jungle forever. And when they inevitably get caught doing so, and throw the game, they usually cry "omg can't carry this team".
Trust me it's very possible to carry games pretty much on your own. I have a friend that boosts accounts and he can go on any low ELO account (Plat/Gold/Silver/Bronze) and pretty much solo carry game after game, it doesnt even get difficult for him until he gets to high Diamond. Despite what you and Kurt Karpfen think, I know it to be an absolute FACT that if you want to climb in league just focus on carrying the games on your own.
: To players in higher elos.
You ask anybody that has climbed (any elo booster) and he will tell you that team play, split pushes, dragon steals etc has hardly anything to do with it. Those advanced pre planned tactics only really come into play at super high elo like challenger. It's literally always about the solo play in league, why do you think you can buy elo boosts to almost any league you want? It's because good players are confident they can go into lane and literally smash the player opposite them and then go on to carry the game on their own. That's why they can offer things like 20 game win streaks etc. If you want to climb in league, you need to always improve your own game, carry everybody else and NEVER rely on other people to help you get there.
: Silver 3 matchquality
Same as every other ELO
Kashino (EUW)
: Remake should be voted based.
One of the many nonsensical game designs that Riot implimented. Sadly Riot don't communicate a great deal with their community on issues like this so don't expect it to be fixed/changed anytime soon....sometimes I wonder why this game is as popular as it is.
: Well no more ranked until January again.
The last few days have been absolutely awful, feeders, afk's in almost every game for me...maybe I'm just being unlucky but I'm blaming it on the fact all the kids are off school so no more league for me until Jan.
GoleBilon (EUNE)
: meanwhile i can literally write "kys you fucking ni**er die in hell can*** to your family " and i bet i wont get insta banned. OPs chat logs probe one thing , he isnt toxic , he tries to win and cares about the game but he was tilted .... yea maybe he should mute all and disable chat. but what is the point then . i cant diable it via client i need to change its sice in notepad to remove it... People shouldnt be banned for tilt , or telling people what they do wrong ( even if its negative manner ). Riot should care more about rreal toxicity ( like this above ) inters , afkers etc. guy was just tilted he does not deserve a ban.
Totally agree with you, the punishment system is stupidly inconsistent.
Mangekyu (EUW)
: I hate LeBlanc
Leblanc is a pain in the ass but if you can pick into her just go Galio and she becomes useless early/mid and late.
: League crashing when clicking into hextech crafting
Paladim (EUW)
: ı m not deserve perma ban
Terrible toxic behaviour in all 3 of your games, you definitely deserve your ban.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IKYHIpp4,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-31T20:54:35.528+0000) > > The 14 days ban is exactly that. That's why you don't get permabanned at your first intentional feeding offense. > > A 1 day ban is no psychological deterrent, hence the 14 days right off the bat. But doesn't riot have a tier system? 24hr, 14day, 24hour? How did he jump straight to the 14 day ban for 1 game of feeding? I'm sure some people here would disagree but the majority I'm sure would accept on a first offense a caution or 24hr ban would of been sufficient. Also this distracts from my main point, how can serious flaming go Inconsistantly punished in game but feeding seems to be instant severe punishment?
: > [{quoted}](name=Uberfrag,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IKYHIpp4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-07-31T20:08:35.333+0000) > > Did you deserve a punishment? Yes > Should it be an insta 14 day ban? Absolutely not! > > A caution or 24 hour ban would of been sufficient as this is a first offense. > > It absoleutely blows my mind that riot insta punish people for this but people can tell me to die of cancer and throw racist slurs at me and face no punishment at all....literally zero consistency wrong, its intentional feeding, it should of been a permaban right off the bat.
> [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IKYHIpp4,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-07-31T20:30:47.901+0000) > > wrong, its intentional feeding, it should of been a permaban right off the bat. This is why people like you don't make important decisions like this. Everybody who messes up should be given at least one chance to reform and show they won't repeat the behaviour.
: 1 game enough for a ban?
Did you deserve a punishment? Yes Should it be an insta 14 day ban? Absolutely not! A caution or 24 hour ban would of been sufficient as this is a first offense. It absoleutely blows my mind that riot insta punish people for this but people can tell me to die of cancer and throw racist slurs at me and face no punishment at all....literally zero consistency
CrazyVK (EUNE)
: ban
You didn't get banned cause of your teammates tilting you, you got banned cause you flamed. Be a man, take the responsibility, learn your lesson, create a new account and don't do it again cause there's absolutely zero chance riot will give you you're old account back.
o SmAs x (EUW)
: New Ping Idea - Warded! Ping
This has been suggested a million times, sadly Riot don't seem to want to implement it into the game.
: i realised i hate this game.
> [{quoted}](name=ReformedbyLyte,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=homNNYOI,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-13T21:38:07.370+0000) > > i just thought about it, i actually hate this game. > > i hate the meta, the strategy. I hate Teleport, i hate Getting ganked by a jungler. > > i Hate dynamic queue, i hate the champion design and finally i hate mmr being completely useless and worth 0. > > half your games are unplayable because some clown went 0/10 with 50 farm at 30 mins. > > this is all. cya next season perhabs if riot wakes up. cya...you won't be missed
: ok, go do it u want the comunity exit, i do this game is cancer. :) ty for destroy my favourite game, when i installed this in season 4 was 100% perfectly
> [{quoted}](name=DyogoCosta,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iG0p3R95,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-12T08:51:34.764+0000) > > ok, go do it u want the comunity exit, i do this game is cancer. :) ty for destroy my favourite game, when i installed this in season 4 was 100% perfectly Sounds like you 100% deserved your ban tbh.
: 14 days ban withtout receive chat restriction before
Yet this guy here: http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/iRqTQQBw-does-riot-tribunal-system-even-consider-about-punishments Goes entirely unpunished for months of destroying games.....nice Riot
ZumbaFiTnEs (EUNE)
: i will not stand for this
> [{quoted}](name=ZumbaFiTnEs,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=H1tU5lO8,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-10T11:05:32.354+0000) > > hello i play my lines and some dude in my team flame baddly about my dead mother and i will not stand for this if u want screanshoot i got 5 let me know if u want this need to be punished Report him and forget about it, I had a draven intentionally throw a game recently and told us all to die of cancer etc, despite everybody reporting him nothing happened to his account
karolmo (EUW)
: Are you serious riot?
An extra well deserved punishment, if you hadn't flamed in the first place you wouldn't be in this situation....literally ZERO sympathy for you. GG Riot
Djhrum (EUW)
: he´s right, and you arguing with his Rank shows your lack of deep understanding of both human species and this game. Everybody flames in this games, some people flame every game in micro-style-agressions, others burst like stars once in a month. This game is toxic and makes most people agressive. I.e. Authists may not get so agressive so fast but it´s no skill but just a part of their personality. But the avarage person that is nice and calm, can and very likely will become a flamer in this toxic game sooner or later.
> [{quoted}](name=Djhrum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lQc0NZON,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-05-27T09:59:44.642+0000) > > he´s right, and you arguing with his Rank shows your lack of deep understanding of both human species and this game. > > Everybody flames in this games, some people flame every game in micro-style-agressions, others burst like stars once in a month. This game is toxic and makes most people agressive. > > I.e. Authists may not get so agressive so fast but it´s no skill but just a part of their personality. But the avarage person that is nice and calm, can and very likely will become a flamer in this toxic game sooner or later. You're making assumptions about other people and are 100% wrong. I am an average, nice and calm person and I've NEVER became a flamer and toxic even after 4 years of playing this game.
: Good Work!! RITO
> [{quoted}](name=SatanSlayer007,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6K7A6WIF,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-29T06:39:48.080+0000) > > You banning players who flame but how about what made them to flame ah!! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > Becouse 85% of players who get chat ban is from players who haras you to flame. > They just starting playing with you & your mind > start with little abuse and haras then more and more you start rageing and getting your self banned! That's no excuse to flame, if a player is provoking you just put them on mute and report them at the end of the game and they will be the ones punished...very simple. If you flamed another player, provoked or not you still broke the rules and deserve to be punished.
Meów (EUNE)
: Another regular silver/gold game
All you can do is report them, for me these type of insults warrant an instant 14 day ban but it seems Riot is very inconsistent in it's punishments. I had a game the other day where a top laner went 0/10/0 and told everybody he hopes we all die of cancer and we should all kill ourselves...everybody reported him but zero action was taken by Riot for his behavior as I never got the popup saying somebody had been punished and his games continued.
Im Tolik (EUW)
: there are liek 90% of players who suck at this game imporsible to stay calm i got like 5 accoutns banned and i still gona say what i think... if u suck then u just suck... if u think about the problem problem is not the toxic behaviour its the NOOBS playing ranked. get rid of the couse then u will get rid of the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Im Tolik,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lQc0NZON,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-26T06:23:25.151+0000) > > there are liek 90% of players who suck at this game imporsible to stay calm i got like 5 accoutns banned and i still gona say what i think... if u suck then u just suck... if u think about the problem problem is not the toxic behaviour its the NOOBS playing ranked. get rid of the couse then u will get rid of the problem. You're in silver 3 on a negative win rate and you're trying to say that the problem is not you but that everybody else sucks? You literally have no idea what you're talking about, it almost makes me cringe that somebody so ignorant exists on this planet. If you had 5 accounts banned already then it's just a matter of time before you lose this one too. You're a classic example of everything that's wrong with the league community...the only shame is that you don't realise it.
Panaideos (EUW)
: Please let us tag toxic players just for our own use.
Nice idea, wont ever happen though.
arialo2002 (EUNE)
: This is so unfair
I've just played 2 games in a row in Gold 1 I've lost as 1 player rage quit top lane and another never connected at the start of the game. This happens all the time in LoL in all ELO's, all you can do is take a break, suck it up and keep going.
rucci (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Uberfrag,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BdhJMMc2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-25T13:45:43.692+0000) > > It takes more than 1 game of flaming for you to be punished with a 14 game ban. > > Taking one look at your match history and I can see you probably deserved to be banned, you recently had a game where you went 0/13/0 which is just pretty much feeding on purpose. Right my eve game that was the only game ever , i trolled this game i know it just our midlaner hat alough to ban my sup champ no excuse i know but i was mad
So because somebody banned a champ you wanted and you got mad you decided to ruin the game for everybody else?? Personally I HATE players like you in League, the only sad thing here is I wish riot were more consistent in banning players for this type of behavior. This 1 game alone means that the 14 day ban was justified. GG Riot /thread
rucci (EUW)
: 14 day ban
It takes more than 1 game of flaming for you to be punished with a 14 game ban. Taking one look at your match history and I can see you probably deserved to be banned, you recently had a game where you went 0/13/0 which is just pretty much feeding on purpose.
SmB Koji (EUW)
: Not only ranked. People on your team are more a often a burden than an help. Remember, you're 1v9. You need to be better than your enemies AND carry 4 people with you doing so. Just tried to (went 10/1/2 early on mid, ganking side lanes, pushing my own, calling drakes and invades) and still lost coz Velkoz adc (yes) and a team who would rather lose a free game.
> [{quoted}](name=SmB Koji,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Azs3Owzv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-24T22:13:20.111+0000) > > Not only ranked. People on your team are more a often a burden than an help. Remember, you're 1v9. You need to be better than your enemies AND carry 4 people with you doing so. > Just tried to (went 10/1/2 early on mid, ganking side lanes, pushing my own, calling drakes and invades) and still lost coz Velkoz adc (yes) and a team who would rather lose a free game. It's impossible to carry EVERY game cause some players in your team simply want to lose and troll and will do everything that can to throw the game. However in the other 99% of games players just simply want to be carried, so if you're playing mid and often going 10/1 and roaming you're easily gonna be able to win more than 50% of your games and climb. I went from bronze 1 to gold 1 in 2 weeks this season and I'm still climbing and I did that via carrying games. I agree with the guy above, it's people's egos that prevent them from climbing, they don't want to take responsibility for the loss of a game, they want to blame flamers and feeders and trolls or bad players instead of looking at their own game. The fact is, if you're good enough to climb in ranked...you will climb, that's the way it's always been and always will be.
: Says guy who has most of his games won with negative score (feeding as hell) and yet gets carried by his few fed teammtes. Damn hypocrite.
I play tank jungle in about 90% of my games, my overall KDA is 3.7/3.4/11 so hardly feeding. There's a reason why I'm higher ranked than you, have a better win ratio, better KDA and higher MMR and it's not because I'm lucky or get carried by team mates.
Balaks (EUW)
: Saying you want somebody to get cancer is not 'cool'
Not much you can do against this behaviour, the punishment from riot is extremely inconsistent when it comes to this kind of thing. Only a few games ago I had a teammate who went 0/9 top lane and started wishing us to all get cancer and calling us n*gger lovers etc and despite all the reports he hasn't be banned. It's just a sad downside to the community but be assured the community has plenty of good sides too.
Gedutis (EUW)
: DynamicQ is kinda sh** honestly,I'm playing rankeds for around 1 week and i make no progress at all most of the games a lost just because enemy team will always have 2-3 premades in their team while we have none also platinum elo is so toxic every single game someone is going to flame gg
> [{quoted}](name=Gedutis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8jlAqqel,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-05-11T18:37:36.771+0000) > > DynamicQ is kinda sh** honestly,I'm playing rankeds for around 1 week and i make no progress at all most of the games a lost just because enemy team will always have 2-3 premades in their team while we have none also platinum elo is so toxic every single game someone is going to flame gg Every ELO is like that and the reason you lost all those games is cause you weren't good enough to carry them. If you were good enough to win games and climb at your current ELO, you'd win games and climb...it's as simple as that.
: If problem doesnt concern you it doesnt mean others are not concerned as well. Im really happy that at least 1 player per 10000 was lucky enough to have fair games. Now take care and let 9999 per 10000 players alarm riot and discuss something that screws them over.thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosDefrost,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8jlAqqel,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-11T20:40:59.513+0000) > > If problem doesnt concern you it doesnt mean others are not concerned as well. Im really happy that at least 1 player per 10000 was lucky enough to have fair games. Now take care and let 9999 per 10000 players alarm riot and discuss something that screws them over.thank you. So you're telling me only 1% of the player population likes dynamic queue and everybody else hates it? What are you basing these statistics on?
: Congratz for not having to play against 3-4 premades almost every game. Unfortunately you are in that 1-2% of the players that are lucky enough to get fair matchmaking.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosDefrost,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8jlAqqel,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-05-11T12:23:45.421+0000) > > Congratz for not having to play against 3-4 premades almost every game. Unfortunately you are in that 1-2% of the players that are lucky enough to get fair matchmaking. No I'm not, but I'm in that 1-2% of players who dont blame matchmaking for game losses.
Snowcorn (EUW)
: I want to play ranked, I dont want to play "Whoever has the bigger premade wins"
I don't get all this solo queue crying, after my placements this season I was dumped in bronze 1 and have more or less solo queue climbed up to gold 2 so far. Sure you do have a slight disadvantage cause enemy teams can be more coordinated but this is not EVERY game, which is how people are making it out to be. Bottom line is if you are good enough to climb, you will climb. When I see a team of 3-4 premades I don't worry at all as I know I'm probably better than all of them, and I also know I've probably got 2-3 premades in my team that will be easy for me to carry. However at top end ELO, I imagine solo queue does start to become more and more difficult where the skill gap between players is less and less, little advantages would make a huge difference in the outcome of the game. However for Gold/Silver/Bronze dynamic queue makes little difference, people are just looking for something blame except themselves for not clinbing and winning games.
: $100's spent hexcrafting for Annie skin 3 gemstones
I've spent around £200 on boxes so far and gotten 7 gemstones, I've disenchanted all of them though as I have no interest in that Annie skin.
: Need serious help with rank, my MMR is completely F@"#
Looking at your stats and match history it's obvious you're better at adc than any other position and you have a 70% win rate on sivir, so spam her every game? Stop playing random jungle champs where you are weak, you have a 0% win rate on lee sin, yet you keep picking him and wonder why you are not climbing. Same with azir, 0% win rate but you continue to pick him. Play to your strengths, get good at 1-2 adc champs and spam them every game, ward and communicate with your team, type to them when you see enemy jungler bot side or top side, tell them when you have your flash or your ult ready, tell your jungler if your lane has burned their summoners...all these little things help increase your chances of winning.
: Reached Diamond playing only Mordekaiser!
Congrats on diamond, what's some beginner help you can give to a silver player who wants to climb up to plat playing morde? Any basic tips you learned along the way?
: I am 51. I recently game across a group of players that I was in a match together with, and got talking afterwards; their ages ranged between about 45 -53. According to the Entertainment Software Association: "The average age of someone who plays games is 31 years old. In fact, more gamers are over the age of 36 than between the ages of 18 to 35 or under the age of 18. They are also mostly men, but by a slimming margin. Men make up 52 percent. From 2012 to 2013, the number of women gamers over the age of 50 grew by 32 percent." (a few years old, but you get the idea) After all, we invented this stuff ;) My first PC... ZX81 then progresses to ZX Spectrum when that came out. There IS a reduction in hand to eye co-ordination and cognitive processing as you get older, but there is evidence that this is slower in people who game a lot. So... I am doing this for my health XD
Oh I remember my speccy, great memories...hours spent playing manic miner
Anarkae (EUW)
: Hey Uber, 33yrs old here so you have me beat by a couple years still. But yeah love playing League and listening to the rage ensue when you whoop some lil kid in lane. They always think you're flat out lying when you say something like 'what's it feel like being beaten by someone old enough to be your Father? 😂' Keep sticking it to 'em buddy
Haha no school like the old school ;)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Uberfrag

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion