: And most who do get banned don't post in on here. I'd say it's gotten a lot better over time.
Riryz (EUW)
: no. that would solve almost nothing. people would just get more chances to flame. IF (just an example and not meaning you in particular if youre not banned) you are so toxic to get a permaban now you must be really toxic. you even had a 14 day ban already. riot has to be so "harsh", it would solve nothing if youre just gonna give them a little time out. riot uses these methods to stop toxicity. the 14 day ban is a big warning and a lot of players top being toxic after that because they have no more chances. of course some stay toxic but really, if someone is gonna stay toxic after just having received a 14 day ban i dont think that that player would belong in this game. so long story short, if riot were to lower their punishement rate there would be more toxicity. it would ony start to take effect after they get 14 days bans but that is the same as now. just my opinion and me as a non-toxic player that never has received a punishement i would not like to see this system change in this direction.
does the current system solve anything ... players are beeing banned all of a sudden but the amount of threads about flamers does still persisst.
: Official response welcome. People are not afraid of the tribunal any more. Flame rising.
Oh My Zed (EUW)
: An help for a good man
HOW CAN YOU HAVE 6!!! 14 Days bans.................. how much money have you spent on league
Alex3995 (EUW)
: The new punishment system
My Account got Permabanned recently. I never saw it coming in my life. I even wrote a post the other day how i would be devastated if it ever gets banned. Believe it or not. Im not a notorious flamer, but when some kid is playing shit and then tries to blame me i provoke him and things like that, not gentlemen style but surely not chernobyl toxicty lvl. After a random 2 week ban for arguing with some french premade kids i decided to take it easy, keep calm dont say anything. I played alot premade and soloQ it was ok, dynamic qeue came out and it was wonderful, was really good. After dynamic dissapeared all of a sudden everyone went crazy inflamatory and childish in the games. I didnt played Ranked at that time because of the reset and so on but even in normals people were missing dynamic qeue and 3 of 5 players always wanted mid and i f they didnt got it they would troll, however i knew i had something like a 2 week ban before but i didnt knew they would automaticly permaban me if i start an argument in chat. After my 2 wekk ban, i was so glad i can play again i played about 70 games in 2 weeks, really grinding mastery lvl and doing some tryouts for our new ranked team. One morning, it was Saturday none of my friends were on so i did a soloQ practice match, went into a game played first time lucian, failed a little bit early, got flamed by graves who was winning vs teemo top, it was a normal game, i did the mistake and replied, saying that i dont give a shit what he says and that its a damn normal game who cares anyway. ( i didnt feed i just wasnt familiar with lucian power spikes and made mistakes). The whole team started to flame accross everyone vs everyone like, i thought yeah man tipical league game everybody flaming everyone, but we kept playing and eventually won the game no big deal actually. 1 minute after the game i recieved the message that my account has been permabanned. Upon talking to the support they said my logs are "extremely toxic and inapropriate". I couldnt believe it. i had played like 70 games nothing hapened then the one game killed me. My mistake was to get into the circle of arguments and provocation, i never insulted someone on personal lvl or dished out hard insults, i just replied to shitcomments with shit. Didnt mattered to the Automatic Permaban Machine. I am a so called tryhard. When i go into a game i really want to win it. But when People start to flame me i cant help but defend myself. Muteeing everyone is good but then you give your team a chance sometimes and then this happens. Why i feel that this is unfair because i am getting a life sentence as well as someone who would wish the most hurtful things to others or hack/script/cheat/bot/int feed/troll/destroying rankeds for others/afk/leavers. They throw all in one pot. Thinking back i wished they just disabled my chat.
: When or how can we do 5v5 ranked team again?
dont know, they removed ranked teams and replaced it with soloQ for premades without team tags. Great itdea.
SloPro11 (EUNE)
: People shouldn't be able to play free champions unless they own them ofcourse
no pls, if you ahve 2nd acc its great you play some champs you dont own. If trolls are gonna troll you, they will troll you anyway no matter whatthe play.
: Unjust permaban
you got perma banned for spam. Its automatic. Doesnt matter what circumstance or if anyone flmaes you first.
: Feels like worst season yet.
its league of legends. It will always be.
: What's up with pro players building Rapid Firecannon on every marksman?
the item is cheap and every single part of it boosts your early dps significantly. While others leave their inventory empty waiting to buy an IE you have allready better combat stats and can try to snowball with it.
: Ex- Platinum player gets Ex- Bronze team-mate in Ranked
u are 3 plats vs 4 golds though. however, she might be duo with someone.
: I really appreciate that you trying to help me, but that was a joke, black humour :)
> [{quoted}](name=IChooseUPikachu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ombOWxWL,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-01-24T18:34:23.287+0000) > > I really appreciate that you trying to help me, but that was a joke, black humour :) ah ok, not funny at all. but yeah i guess im too old.
Mhink (EUNE)
: DDossed to force us to lose ranked
dont know if this is true or not, but i had a weird experience as well. The other day i was playing ranked promos and i was udyr i went 4 0 5. before all of a sudden having massive ping issues. I did not have ping issues since about 3 years or so where i had a virus on my pc but this game all of a sudden i was the only one experience a 3 times larger ping then usual. I couldnt explain it, i had everything closed but league of legends. This was the only game i had issues and not even from the start on but when i rekt the enemy team all of a sudden my ping went to like 200 ms and i couldnt control my champion properly. after that game my ping was totally ok never to have problems again. we lost.
: Another "I deserve challanjour, but noob teams keep me stuck in bronze" topic
nice try guy, the real important information here is that you are depressed and want to kill yourselve. As for that part i dont know your feelings but just think about all the people on this world who would want to live the life you live but cant because they live in terrifying circumstances. Life is about overcoming obstacles and growing as a human beeing. You have allready achieved great strength and wisdom throughout your years of living but you havent been able to utilize em just yet. Think about your unborn children and the people who like you. Dont give up. The best is yet to come.
serifwolf20 (EUNE)
: New account, 9-1 promos and silver 1? is this a bug?
silver 1 is very good right now. its a platinum spot.
: That IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TRYING TO PREVENT! If they are going to implement community maps and game modes, the game will be awesome.
iim not entirely sure though, it could be also the other way around but i doubt that. What made league great are the players who played it since beta or pre season 1. Nowadays, the developers sell minor tweaks as revolutionary changes. I think at some point they will stop continueing tweaking league but start to build league of legends 2. Maybe not soon but someday.
: What League was, is and will become.
after season 6 the game will go downhill. Prediction. Season 6 will be the peak, afterwards there wont be much new.
Larry (EUNE)
: come on you can;t be serious, there is absolutely no way of knowing what problems will come up. A single page of code could take days for a person to fix, taking all possible problematic cases one by one, then taking all the possible solutions one by one. Immagine having some thousand code pages, and narrowing the problem down to some hundreads,
well, im not dead serious about it. Ofc you could just say shit happens lets move on. But on the other hand you could also take action, depends on what you as the guy in charge prefer.
Larry (EUNE)
: like, 100 people who made the system :P
well, these 100 guys surely had a boss.
nawrastar (EUNE)
: Make an Arabic league of legends server
ohaiii (EUW)
: Sudden permanent ban. Is there a customer support number?
just keep spamming them with your support tickets and beg them to reactivate it. i think riot is a good company and they wont let you down. im really sorry to hear that, i got a 14 day ban for flaming, though i just replied to other flamers in the same way they talked to me, however i wouldnt want my account to be banned forever this would break my heart man. I really hope you get your account back.
: Ranked statistics
same here, no clue why
Gatoraff (EUW)
: So I don't mind from Silver 2 to Bronze 2 but there is a problem...
i got a gangplank in my placements who bought cull and had 56 farm in 30 minutes. He would place a barrel and 3 times aoutoattacked to proc the effect xD
: Incorrect, I was Gold 4 S5 and then i won 10-0 placed Gold 5.
> [{quoted}](name=ITM Senpai,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=BRAHlK4x,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2016-01-21T22:01:43.761+0000) > > Incorrect, I was Gold 4 S5 and then i won 10-0 placed Gold 5. well, gj i find it funny you get gold 5 while platinums get silver 4
Nooms88 (EUW)
: why would it be easy when every1 I play is D4/D5 standard "placed" 4 divisions higher? And I gain the same as I lose?
> [{quoted}](name=Nooms88,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gVt7yjpn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-21T16:14:55.651+0000) > > why would it be easy when every1 I play is D4/D5 standard "placed" 4 divisions higher? And I gain the same as I lose? i swear i was telling this exact point all day long and everybody is replying well if you belong higher then just climb.
: You make it sound as if gold players are something important when they're basically worse or equal to bronze player standards. I know that for a fact because I've seen gold tier ranked games with my very own eyes.
yeah how could i blasphemicly implicate gold players are better then bronze, they are exactly the same right. if i were challenger for me everyhting below challenger or master would be the same. Whatever u rekt everybody anyway so why even talk someone like you. you must be a really arrogant and annoying person to deal with.
Grammos (EUNE)
: Just dont play all your 10 placements the first month.
1 game 1 win. gonna wiat till dynamic qeue at least.
YukaniEU (EUW)
: That is not always true, someone can get stuck in plat 5 and lose a ton of mmr without getting demoted to gold. If this does happen you will have to win a lot to "repair" your mmr
then wats the fkn point of elo reset then .... if your mmr is always the same since season 1 whats the point to all of this
MrRajsa (EUW)
: [FEEDBACK]: Disappointed with the ranked reset (Silver is the new Plat?)
i agree, but i as a gold player fear even more, since everyone is roughly 2 ranks lower gold players are now in one pot with ALL GOLD/SILVER/and BRONZE players.
: GOT 0/10 in PLACEMENTS GOT DEMOTED TO NA
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=VallaarMorghulis,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=pqWueUoy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-01-21T20:14:18.138+0000) > > its like you recieved a broken Christmas gift you was excited for and you cant have it QQ. > > However thanks for the reply We are as excited for this feature as you guys, and as disappointed by the issues. Nobody wants it up and running more than us - but this doesn't mean we shouldn't do it right. "But you should have done it right first time" - there were issues we didn't anticipate, and our testing didn't find. The teams involved will be looking at and learning from this afterwards, but priority right now is a solid fix, and getting this great experience back up and running ^_^
:) im certain you will do it right, since tomorrow is friday and i bet you wouldnt want to work all weekend :D
: Anyone has an idea when Riot plans to enable new champ select on EUW again?
if they dont fix it today or tomorow it will probably up next week. Dont think they will bring it up on weekends.
Eambo (EUW)
: We've had to disable some parts of the system globally - initially issues occurred with EUW and KR, however other regions began experiencing similar problems. Our development team who works on the dynamic queues are heads down working on the issue right now, but as you can imagine with a feature so complex and an issue that didn't show in either live testing, internal testing, or even load testing internally - it's not something we want to rush into with half a fix to find other consequences. Right now, the only information we have available is that it's being worked on - we want it down no less than you guys, but we also don't want to fix one thing and break a bunch of others.
its like you recieved a broken Christmas gift you was excited for and you cant have it QQ. However thanks for the reply
Svempe007 (EUNE)
: Not if everyone else in bronze is also gold. It's not that hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Svempe007,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2Vutl5ej,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-21T19:40:35.833+0000) > > Not if everyone else in bronze is also gold. It's not that hard. omg someone who understand the point
Cypherous (EUW)
: because it isn't broken, all thats broken is player expectations lol, i've been here since season 1, this is the same posts that people make every year :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2Vutl5ej,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-01-21T19:57:58.207+0000) > > because it isn't broken, all thats broken is player expectations lol, i've been here since season 1, this is the same posts that people make every year :P but do you think it is a good idea to mash up gold silver and bronze players all in one division
: Reporting Placement Bug
no its good. all prevois ranks are now 2 leagues lower.
soulghost (EUW)
: Started gold V in season 5 got to plat 5 and started SIlver 1 now with 10/10 wins.
> [{quoted}](name=soulghost,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=U9Orz98A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-21T14:29:43.593+0000) > > Started gold V in season 5 got to plat 5 and started SIlver 1 now with 10/10 wins. thats very good
Kartagia (EUNE)
: Poll for placement games. Please, reply stating your worst and new position, win/loss of placements
Kartagia (EUNE)
: I was bronze 3 (almost bronze 2) at end of season. I won 8 games out of 10 and I got demoted to Bronze 5. It seems that you have to win 10 games out of 10 to stay where you were... I honestly think Riot broke something badly during season 5 initial ranking definition. It might be related to the rumored average MMR of divisions overlapping really badly matching bronze 3s against silver 4s. Problem with this is simple: we cannot seee division average, minimal or maximal MMR nor can we see our own MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=Kartagia,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=BRAHlK4x,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-01-21T13:05:28.004+0000) > > I was bronze 3 (almost bronze 2) at end of season. I won 8 games out of 10 and I got demoted to Bronze 5. It seems that you have to win 10 games out of 10 to stay where you were... > > I honestly think Riot broke something badly during season 5 initial ranking definition. It might be related to the rumored average MMR of divisions overlapping really badly matching bronze 3s against silver 4s. Problem with this is simple: we cannot seee division average, minimal or maximal MMR nor can we see our own MMR. :) there is a post on the boards from a guy who was bronze 1 last season. he won 10/10 he was promoted to bronze 5. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhurin AR,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=BRAHlK4x,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-20T23:48:46.168+0000) > > I peaked Plat IV in Season 5, I just finished my promos going 8-2 and placed in Silver 1? How does that even work? These games are far too easy and then when I see what I place it's just like what? Was this a hard reset? Can someone please explain this to me? It makes no sense! I'm being placed in the same division as someone that's won 3 and lost 7, even won 2 and lost 8??????????? No something is definitely not right here. I have the same result. And i was placed in Bronz 5 not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 BRONZ 5 RIOT COME ON,WE SPEND TIME HERE ARE U SERIOUS TO DO THAT??????
> [{quoted}](name=King L Messi,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=BRAHlK4x,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-01-21T18:06:38.277+0000) > > I have the same result. And i was placed in Bronz 5 not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 BRONZ 5 RIOT COME ON,WE SPEND TIME HERE ARE U SERIOUS TO DO THAT?????? omg, but if i quote some dickheads on the boards, "climb your way out of it, its EASY" kappa
Typhurin (EUW)
: Placement bug? (Rito attention plaz)
bro you got a good placement there, silver 1 is actually really good atm. All Divisions are placed about 2 leagues lower, so its ok that youas plat are in silver. But all golds are now all together with all silvers and all bronzes.
: this is not fair at all
just put main junlger second mid and youll get jungler all the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Faraak,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2Vutl5ej,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-21T18:18:51.177+0000) > > You say that but it's not easy when every game there are trolls, framers and afks actually it is that easy and just to clarify Elo reset isn't there to give you a chance to get higher, but lower yours and everyones elo. There is a reason why it is called RESET, not a chance at elo boost. Placements are there to determine how MUCH u will fall, but you and everyone else will fall down.
i believe you but the calculation has one major issue and that is that if gold players fall to bronze 4, then where do silver and bronze players fall...
Shironya (EUW)
: then you'll climb out lol, why sweat it. Bronze folks are dumber than beginner bots.
> [{quoted}](name=Shironya,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2Vutl5ej,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-01-21T18:27:45.964+0000) > > then you'll climb out lol, why sweat it. Bronze folks are dumber than beginner bots. haha, you dont seem to understand my friend. What was Gold 3+ last season is now Bronze 3. what was platinum, is now silver, what was diamond is now gold, what was master/challenger is now diamond 5. The problem is, there is nothing below bronze so bronze is Gold/Silver/Bronze all together in one division.
: Won 10 placements
Luis Sc (EUW)
: It's the Smeagol effect. Also, great job at coming across wise about it. It's called "placements" for a reason; not "this is as much as you'll ever climb."
> [{quoted}](name=Luis Sc,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2Vutl5ej,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-21T18:03:16.598+0000) > > It's the Smeagol effect. > > Also, great job at coming across wise about it. > > It's called "placements" for a reason; not "this is as much as you'll ever climb." didnt understood your point.
Shironya (EUW)
: You get placed in b5 because you don't know how to play the game. It's that simple.
> [{quoted}](name=Shironya,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2Vutl5ej,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-21T18:06:49.993+0000) > > You get placed in b5 because you don't know how to play the game. It's that simple. i agree with you, but what if i do know how to play this game since i was last season gold 3 and playing since season 1 won 7 of my promo games and get placed in bronze 3 ...
: They don't need to make a "Statement" about it. The system is working the same way it has done for years. If you don't agree with your placement, then climb out of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Aozora Eyes,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2Vutl5ej,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-21T18:11:06.192+0000) > > They don't need to make a "Statement" about it. The system is working the same way it has done for years. If you don't agree with your placement, then climb out of it. you are compeeting in bronze 3 with gold+ players.
: If people get placed in bronze 5 and they don't belong there, they will easily climb back up.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2Vutl5ej,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-21T18:01:08.556+0000) > > If people get placed in bronze 5 and they don't belong there, they will easily climb back up. climb back by playing vs gold+ players in bronze 3. Ok.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Thats what it used to be use, evidently that is no longer the case :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=V6zieEfE,comment-id=00060000000000020000,timestamp=2016-01-21T17:44:13.195+0000) > > Thats what it used to be use, evidently that is no longer the case :P you could easily check it. When you are for example silver 4 you get matched with players who are about silver 4. Buit as soon as you hit silver 2 you play with unrankeds. You might be right though, i think they have changed the system.
Show more

VallaarMorghulis

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion