Rismosch (EUW)
: Soraka has no counterplay, because she killed me that one time in that one game.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AGuapzEa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-23T07:00:41.833+0000) > > Soraka has no counterplay, because she killed me that one time in that one game. Lmfao one.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Oh boy, a bad player who doesn't understand certain champions. Let me tell you how you play against those champions: Play around Zed shadows. If he uses his W to poke you, he cannot engage on you. It has a very high cooldown, so while his W is down you can harass him with no problem. He is still melee, and if you put pressure in lane Zed is forced to use his abilities to farm, meaning he is not able to poke you. But note that you shouldn't push the wave under Zeds turret, because of his passive he can farm under the turret pretty easily. So keep the lane in the middle and zone him. When he has ult you need to be careful. Also, all his abilities are skillshot and the short R delay gives plenty of room to react. Proper positioning can do wonders. When he goes into the X, be ready to dodge. He will reappear behind you. When you have a dash, dash in the opposite direction at the right time to create distance from Zed. If you have CC, fire it at the right time behind you. Manage to dodge his tripple shuriken and he cannot burst you whatsoever. To play around Zed it's all about knowing how he works so that you can adapt to his playstyle. Now I don't %%%%ing know why you complain about Kayle, given how bad of a champion she is. She's garbage actually. So I guess you just played recently against her and got wrecked, am I right? Well, compared to all other champions in the game, Kayle has bad early and bad midgame. Kayle needs to scale and she needs to buy items. Before that, she is nothing. Get your jungler to camp the lane and if that is not possible, put pressure on her yourself. If you zone her she has difficulties farming. Also, Kalye is squishy. If you bait out her ultimate, you can easy 100-0 her. CC her during the ultimate, because while her ultimate is active she is invulnerable, so you want to stop her dealing damage while being untouchable. And honestly, she doesn't has the best lategame either. Champions like Tristana and Vayne can scale just as good as her, if not even better, plus they got CC or a jump to get away from Kayle. So, Kayle is a bad champion with lots and lots of counterplay. Now Rakan is not nearly as good as you think. His heal sucks and the shields are mediocre. Litereally any other champion Support peel better than him. Rakan strength doesn't come from his protections, but the fact that he can turn fights. His engage is very very good and this is where most of his focus lies. He actually does low damage, unless he buys items, his Q is difficult to land, and even if he lands it the heal isn't that good. His E is mostly used for mobility only. You need to play around his W and R, because these are his key abilities. If you manage to dodge his R or W or both, then Rakan just became useless. If you get opressive laners, you can push him out of lane. Rakan is not as good as you think he is. Dodge his W and you're fine. In a nutshell, don't complain about champions you do not understand. Go watch a guide or learn the champios yourself to understand how they work, play around them and counter them.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AGuapzEa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-23T05:55:33.844+0000) > > Oh boy, a bad player who doesn't understand certain champions. Let me tell you how you play against those champions: > > Play around Zed shadows. If he uses his W to poke you, he cannot engage on you. It has a very high cooldown, so while his W is down you can harass him with no problem. He is still melee, and if you put pressure in lane Zed is forced to use his abilities to farm, meaning he is not able to poke you. But note that you shouldn't push the wave under Zeds turret, because of his passive he can farm under the turret pretty easily. So keep the lane in the middle and zone him. When he has ult you need to be careful. Also, all his abilities are skillshot and the short R delay gives plenty of room to react. Proper positioning can do wonders. When he goes into the X, be ready to dodge. He will reappear behind you. When you have a dash, dash in the opposite direction at the right time to create distance from Zed. If you have CC, fire it at the right time behind you. Manage to dodge his tripple shuriken and he cannot burst you whatsoever. > > To play around Zed it's all about knowing how he works so that you can adapt to his playstyle. > > Now I don't %%%%ing know why you complain about Kayle, given how bad of a champion she is. She's garbage actually. So I guess you just played recently against her and got wrecked, am I right? Well, compared to all other champions in the game, Kayle has bad early and bad midgame. Kayle needs to scale and she needs to buy items. Before that, she is nothing. Get your jungler to camp the lane and if that is not possible, put pressure on her yourself. If you zone her she has difficulties farming. Also, Kalye is squishy. If you bait out her ultimate, you can easy 100-0 her. CC her during the ultimate, because while her ultimate is active she is invulnerable, so you want to stop her dealing damage while being untouchable. And honestly, she doesn't has the best lategame either. Champions like Tristana and Vayne can scale just as good as her, if not even better, plus they got CC or a jump to get away from Kayle. > > So, Kayle is a bad champion with lots and lots of counterplay. > > Now Rakan is not nearly as good as you think. His heal sucks and the shields are mediocre. Litereally any other champion Support peel better than him. Rakan strength doesn't come from his protections, but the fact that he can turn fights. His engage is very very good and this is where most of his focus lies. He actually does low damage, unless he buys items, his Q is difficult to land, and even if he lands it the heal isn't that good. His E is mostly used for mobility only. You need to play around his W and R, because these are his key abilities. If you manage to dodge his R or W or both, then Rakan just became useless. If you get opressive laners, you can push him out of lane. > > Rakan is not as good as you think he is. Dodge his W and you're fine. > > In a nutshell, don't complain about champions you do not understand. Go watch a guide or learn the champios yourself to understand how they work, play around them and counter them. You shouldn't try to act like god, it's stupid. Im gonna op.gg you to see if you're actually able to act god. Gold V. Gold V. For three seasons, lol. Anyway... "So I guess you just played recently against her and got wrecked, am I right?" But, did you read? lol I see you played JANNA and Rakan... Playing around his W and R? His W is hard to dodge and his R CANNOT be dodged. He doesn't even aim. He just walks to 5 people and puts a charm on them. Like I said, I DON'T MID. There's a shit ton of people who complain about Zed, and it's not just cuz they're "low elo", I couldn't give a shit about him cuz like I said, I don't mid.
Antenora (EUW)
: Whining about Kayle? {{champion:7}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:8}} ???
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AGuapzEa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-23T15:58:19.170+0000) > > Whining about Kayle? > > > {{champion:7}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:8}} ??? So by what you mean, I MUST have those champions on my team or I'll just lose? Oh nice to know, perfect. I'll try to encourage one of my teammates to lock in one of those if kayle ever gets selected. Or, you know, she can be LAST pick... And you're actually saying that in a 5V5 scenario a kayle can't just burst down a whole team? Lol.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: It doesn't seem you understand what counterplay is. For you if champion kills you he has no counterplay. I bet you want an item that makes you immune to that specific champion. Counterplay is usually small things in their kits that help you play around them. It's when Kled uses his ult and you hear his trumpet signal so you know he's coming from somewhere and you can prepare for it. Zed always puts himself behind the enemy and for a quarter of a second, he can't go back. In general, most abilities have cast animations, which warn you that they're coming.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AGuapzEa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-23T06:52:43.780+0000) > > It doesn't seem you understand what counterplay is. For you if champion kills you he has no counterplay. I bet you want an item that makes you immune to that specific champion. > Counterplay is usually small things in their kits that help you play around them. It's when Kled uses his ult and you hear his trumpet signal so you know he's coming from somewhere and you can prepare for it. Zed always puts himself behind the enemy and for a quarter of a second, he can't go back. In general, most abilities have cast animations, which warn you that they're coming. It do understand it, perhaps you just didn't read anything I said. No other champion does this stupid insane AP damage Kayle does by using a stupid skill.
Brokenhz (EUW)
: i saw too many idiots who wins game without moving from lane..thats 100% luck.Like last game enemy top and bot got carried so hard.Watched top match history..last 5 games she got carried lel.I wish that happen to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Brokenhz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WW6tTkgR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-13T13:37:19.271+0000) > > i saw too many idiots who wins game without moving from lane..thats 100% luck.Like last game enemy top and bot got carried so hard.Watched top match history..last 5 games she got carried lel.I wish that happen to me. They got lucky by being CARRIED, something which won't happen every single game until plat, or do you believe so? That would be the same as thinking everyone with a Ph.D just copied it from someone else. Lol.
Rioter Comments
: well i guess i'm going to be in bronze 5 for 5 years
What do you play mostly? Focus on one lane. If you see someone on your team is actually good, try playing around them.
Brokenhz (EUW)
: Too many people climbing with luck is not funny riot..
I doubt anyone playing in Plat got it for luck, or is boosted. I mean... actual plat? Kinda hard. People who won't belong there will eventually drop.
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vashtrall,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hQgfNWHx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T22:26:33.078+0000) > > Not exactly what I've been doing/experiencing in my games. I've even gotten honor unlocked and key frags. man you f3242345 kidding me , i been 3 months without to flame ,got banned for small stuffs , there is no way you can be calm ,when riot ain't give a 2342 about how bad these people play , i am really concern that these new players have some mon234ys iq cause they just press skills , and ain't have a clue how to stop from killing themself common , tell me i am wrong , you play euw , come eune ,there is a challenge to stay calm every game you play
> [{quoted}](name=TheCrazyBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hQgfNWHx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T23:32:48.137+0000) > > man you f3242345 kidding me , i been 3 months without to flame ,got banned for small stuffs , there is no way you can be calm ,when riot ain't give a 2342 about how bad these people play , i am really concern that these new players have some mon234ys iq cause they just press skills , and ain't have a clue how to stop from killing themself common , tell me i am wrong , you play euw , come eune ,there is a challenge to stay calm every game you play I was permabanned twice... I had multiple restrictions, I broke the wheel of my chair from lifting and tossing it to the ground, I put a hole on a wall, I screamed so loud I scared my dogs. I KNOW WHAT TILT IS. Ignore it. Play your own game, it feels like your falling to a pit where you cannot be saved. Yet, you can. You must trust your teammates. You have time, you can ALWAYS, ALWAYS ALWAYS play the next match. I was fearing to drop and go bronze, but if it happens, it does. I was never able to climb as good as I am now dude. I keep myself calm, I mute enemy chat and emotes to avoid taunting. Be humble. You do mistakes, and you probably threw some games for your teammates. You cannot always play perfectly. Improve, just improve.
Rwobba (EUW)
: You can never truly reform. It is a nature of a person. Emotional people are this way. Anyways, good luck trying <3
> [{quoted}](name=Rwobba,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hQgfNWHx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:22:49.004+0000) > > You can never truly reform. It is a nature of a person. Emotional people are this way. Anyways, good luck trying &lt;3 Not exactly what I've been doing/experiencing in my games. I've even gotten honor unlocked and key frags.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Officialy losing hope in the report system
Actually yes. Reporting is usually useless. You can be 0/21/4 and still not get banned. Lol.
Rioter Comments
Kevon G (EUW)
: Why won't they buff Udyr's Phoenix Stance?
"Udyr is strong right now" - exactly. HE IS WAY too strong. No need for buffs.
Camile (EUW)
: Server for Perma banned people
4 accounts is excessive. This one is banned and I wanted it back.
: Would replacing permabans with 1 year bans make a difference ?
Yes. This account is banned on the game, and I wanted it back so darn much, more than anything else game-related. I just want my skins back... and my masteries...
Rismosch (EUW)
: But people troll exactly because they think it is funny. If they wouldn't find it funny they wouldn't troll. Never feed the trolls, don't you know?
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4EkP8gPA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-12-01T15:46:26.673+0000) > > But people troll exactly because they think it is funny. If they wouldn&#x27;t find it funny they wouldn&#x27;t troll. > > Never feed the trolls, don&#x27;t you know? Well... One of my friends trolls because he gets pissed at the community and wants to make people suffer.
: You can punish a flamer but you'll never catch a good troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Mantra Asura,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4EkP8gPA,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-12-01T19:46:09.865+0000) > > You can punish a flamer but you&#x27;ll never catch a good troll. CAN CONFIRM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
: Only a few more days... - Volunteer Event [Merry Christmas!]
Well I do collect wards... I've gotten 5 or so.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EKn8UEaq,comment-id=0006000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-01T16:10:37.027+0000) > > An Eastern power that wants to expand in the West surely wants to hinder the only successful game in the West they own, right? > > Self-defense is an exquisitely legal concept that only applies in case of threatened *physical* harm. Flaming a flamer doesn&#x27;t fall into this category. > > Such as what? What do you feel you aren&#x27;t allowed to say? > > And he will keep getting banned, until he stops buying Yasuo skins. Believe me, most people know that money doesn&#x27;t grow on trees. > > IP bans are completely useless, since you can change yours by resetting your router. Where have you been in the last decade? China alone has more than one billion people. Surely it is pretty much europe alone. So we can't tell someone else to go f themselves if they tell us crap? How %%%%ing stupid that sounds. If there's no physical harm, what's so bad about literally saying a few words? It is exactly police-attitude people like you who make LoL beyond ridiculous. Some people know money doesn't grow on trees? Do you live in India? Surely you aren't aware of how many families dispose of variable means to give money to their infants. If you truly love something you won't just let it slide like that. IP Bans are easily dodgeable? Now you're joking.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EKn8UEaq,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-11-01T09:11:43.605+0000) > > It&#x27;s actually: flamers banned = people happy = RP bought. > > Riot literally doesn&#x27;t want flamers to come back. Riot doesn&#x27;t want your money. They simply have no reliable means to stop you from creating a new account. > So, you spending money or not on your smurf makes zero difference. Either way, banning flamers makes the rest of the playerbase happy. Riot Games isn't Riot Games, it's TENCENT. Do you seriously think such an eastern power would care much about the west, or a population in general? You get banned for saying a few things or DEFENDING yourself. This is insane. We're not even allowed to have many opinions on these goddamn oppressive boards. What OP said is true. A main yasuo flaming hard and getting banned is what makes Tencent erect. Why? He will keep making accounts just to buy his yasuo and skins. "Believe me, They really want them banned!!" Sure, without even assuring IP bans...
: What's your ranked story this season? Where did you start and where did you end up?
After 4-5 months of League I decided to join ranked, got S4 in placements. Struggled in S4, used to lose and flame hard. I fell for S5. Kept losing, kept becoming enraged. I am now S5 0 LP just to keep rewards, at the time I wanted to play ranked to know and feel like I was at least decent. I did flex placements, half of them, not entirely seriously. Since I wanted to play serious (which is kind of impossible in normal games) I accepted my fate in placements on flex, so I got B4. I knew I wasn't a bad player, even tho I only had a few months of league, right now I am S4 in flex, waiting for the end of the season to get my rewards and full steam ahead to solo q.
: Thesis about game addiction
Games allow people to live and experience things they would otherwise not be able to do/feel/experience in their own real life. This makes people like games because they feel powerful, they feel rich, they feel good because they attain and achieve things that show and are known for effort (For example, the Diamond rank in League.) I think League is quite addictive because of the many outcomes a match can have, even if we come from a bad game, we always think of the possibilities to make very good plays and show off our skills, masteries and skins to the enemy, letting him know you are good.
: Supports with no money=No protection
Support main here, I disagree.
ˉˉsorry (EUW)
: Support mains... anyone else struggling lately?
If I have? Yes. Idiot ADCs who don't trade, that do wrong things when im not in lane, people who don't check pings or even back with wards clearling revealing an incoming gank, oh yes. I have, alot. Also have trouble since Ardent stupidity cuz my main (Lulu) is always banned because of that crap, and ever since I lock her or Janna (dropped on Janna cuz she makes me sick. Had some autofilled idiot just rush ardent and blindly kill us.) people get barrier and targon and say: rush ardent. I denied that to the adc and the whole team: I don't rush ardent. I also agree that fake supports are disgusting, but you're doing the same by playing Leona. Leona is a tank, she's not a goddamn support. I always crack Leonas in half in my elo, at least. You SHOULD quit ranked for this season. Im at flex because I wanted to keep rewards for Silver, but people troll too much in flex. I have already gave in to the mindset of trolling in flex. What's the point right? I seriously don't think support is trashed. I can make wonders with a Vayne with any of my supports, just need her. Or a trist. Or a Xayah. Even with Braum or Nami.
: I been having bad games recently.
Don't quit. Get back on your track and try to fix what you did. I was on a 14 losing streak and I felt like killing myself. I have since been able to get back on my feet and demolish.
: I'm actually from EUW. I simply started off on NA because it was the server my girlfriend (EX now) played on when I started, so I began my journey there. Your comments about "known violence" made me laugh a little because it's sort of true, however, with no disrespect to you, of course, you sort of prove my point. But before you hate me, I do also agree with your points. If you dive 1v3 and lose because of it, yeah, it's going to cause tilt. obviously. I'll list my points so you can see my side of this, I understand where you're coming from though. Losing because a teammate does something stupid is upsetting, however; 1. Flaming and not acting nice because you can't deal with a specific teammate is, and always will be, toxic behaviour regardless. No matter how you look at it, no matter how badly that person is playing, if you flame them, you're being toxic. As a result, they play worse and want to troll because you flamed them. 2. Everyone wants to make good use of their time. That's be expected. Not a single person likes to just waste hours and hours doing nothing. Sure, some people spend time doing weird things but most people like to be doing something good or having fun, not just wasting time willy-nilly. Which is a reason why people get tilted when a stupid play like, for example, a 1v3 play loses the game, you're absolutely right. Everyone would be pissed off but again, that is no reason to flame. 3. Sure, being nice isn't always the best option, keeping calm isn't always easy either but as I quoted above - "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." It's not hard **not** to flame, it just takes some self-control and willpower. Saying unnecessary things or purposely being condescending/patronizing because a teammate misplay is not how you win the game. 4. People, regularly, make mistakes, get flamed and as a result, begin to doubt themselves. As such, we should learn to be kind no matter what, no matter the situation or person. Losing games is a given. You can't win 100% of all your games constantly forever. It's impossible unless you're smurfing and even then, you usually lose games on the odd occasion. In all your games, improving should be your key focus. You want to get better to, in turn, win. You'll lose many games to people misplaying and to even yourself misplaying. People don't like to be flamed so why flame anyone else? 5. As to my rank, on NA it was plat V before I came here and did my placements. I'm currently gold V and climbing with 25 - 27 LP per win and 14LP per loss and in the games that I tell people to relax, that it's okay and that when they misplay, it'll all be alright, I naturally do better. I feel better, play better and my team tilt less because they have someone encouraging them. Now, I don't want to disregard what you say because you're not entirely wrong but you're in that % of players who thinks that just because they lose one game due to a player, it's okay to flame or at least be very mad and not kind at all and this isn't the case whatsoever. You should always be nice to people. I understand the pain of losing a game to some silly person who decides "You know what, maybe I can 1v3" but can't and gets flamed. We **all** make mistakes, every single one of us but it's one game (in most cases with players) that you see that person, who cares? It's one loss. If you belong in the ELO you're in, one loss will mean nothing. And if you begin to start hating on every player that does badly because of your past games, then you're exactly what my post is describing. * Going back to things you said, though. You mentioned failing to gank. A lot of people who play in silver are still learning roles, still learning to use pings and use their map. You can say that it's easy, sure. But not everyone is going to learn as fast as you otherwise people would be higher ELO, which is why you have to understand and not be flamed. I take my ranked games very seriously but I don't start being an ass or unkind to one player, even when they troll. It makes me just as bad as them. * If someone is trying their hardest to win, sometimes they resort to getting impatient and forcing for a win. Now, you can sit there and tell me every single game you play is perfect but it's not and you probably misplay a lot too, as do I. Do you want to be treated unkindly because of that? Do you want to feel like the game is your fault when it's collectively your whole team's fault? Sure, a 0/20 Nunu is just uncarriable but people blame others more than themselves. * I took a look at your OP.GG and I can most certainly say that not all your games are perfect. Not by a long shot. You have a 36% win rate in ranked in Silver V and a 46% win rate on Lulu with 60 games. You rarely rush ardent and go sightstone / boots first when rushing ardent is usually the better option. I could sit here and judge everything you're doing but I'd rather look at myself and improve, y'know? We all have so much to improve on, yourself included, that you just don't have time to be nasty and flame others. Unless you play almost pitch perfect, being unkind, harsh and rude isn't fair and even if you do play perfect, it's still not okay. You main support, right? You're in a perfect role to raise team morale yet you have that negative mindset. As a support main, I have the freest time to be able to do as such and I rarely type. But saying "Nice try, next time" even if they %%%%ed up a gank beyond all comprehension can really, really stop someone from tilting and I hope you can be open-minded enough to see this. To finish up; TL;DR You're right to a degree but you, just as I do, have a lot to improve on and should definitely work on the mindset you have. We all take ranked games seriously and losing one isn't really as bad as you think if improving is your main goal. Always try to be positive and reinforce your teammates' morale, regardless. I don't mean hate towards you at all, I'm happy you replied. I just hope you can understand from my perspective! Thank you so much, League of Ardent. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
"with no disrespect to you, of course, you sort of prove my point." I would confirm this to you with a huge smile. It is no lie that EUW is like this, and will most likely be forever. Im not trying to get some sand or dirt on top of it's reputation, what im saying is, it will STAY like this forever, because it is MEANT to stay like this. It's toxic? I don't really care. I know I am being toxic, and I was toxic because people MADE me be toxic. Also, im sure you are like Diamond or something like that (Haven't read much yet) but Im actually experienced in other games, being a dedicated 8 year game? (Sure, ain't much, that's not it.) League has the most **_SENSITIVE_**community in any possible community. I have said things like: oh my god, you had a damn ward there, and you still die!? "REPORT X PERSONNN PLESS FLAMMM :?8(((('9((", which is quite ridiculous. It has happened to me in many occasions. I have seen people like: dude, stop feeding, will ya? and again "/ALL REPORT X PERSON FLAMM MMMMMM :'((((((((". I am a devoted Lulu main who would fall in disgust if I ever rushed ardent. If I wanted to abuse meta like a blind fool I would just go twitch. I was already building ardent as a second item before it became op. Silver is super low elo? Yeah. But how come I can expect people to do x or x when they do stupid stuff? I am one of those people (whom you might find incoherent, wrong, delusional, etc) who thinks I should be higher elo, and I really do think so. No, not diamond. No, not platinum. Gold? Yeah, V at least. From 4 months of playing I managed to get Silver and battled to try and stay there, eventually to give up as people were too dumb. Im now waiting on season reset to get my rewards so I can spam SoloQ and show everyone I WAS RIGHT about bad teammates since im 100% sure I'll be Gold even without placements. People also vent differently, I am a person who already has a negative perspective of life. The slighest thing tilts me to no end, and there's things that just can't be bearable in Silver! Like when I ping people to go back because they're gonna get ganked and they don't care, being caught by 2 people! Like when jungler chases into the jungle without vision on enemy territory, and gets deleted... etc etc etc etc. I might seem rude and arrogant right here, but we get tired of seeing this in our screen and just biting the lip. People have told riot to please remove chat. Pings are enough... No "humane" enough? No problem with that. But if you do obvious mistakes, people are gonna rage. As an example, people's rage have 0 effect on me. I have had people flaming me, and I still honored them because they carried. Usually is if they stop or if their insults get just meh. If I know I am doing bad I blame myself, and even if I get shat on I won't be crying in chat: ples repor, no, I will explain what happened and carry on. Since I know I can do things in a moderate way, I will be chillin' with my sunglasses sipping on coke while I know Im good.
: Can we talk about Teemo? A constructive argument on its toxic role within the game.
People who get offended by his laugh are BEYOND PATHETIC. I have NEVER seen a Teemo troll pick. They all excel in toplane, most of the time.
: Improving ourselves to improve others.
I have never read any of those phrases you wrote. They do seem bias from NA. Your country is known by it's violence, by it's rude people, by it's guns and cool-rude attitude. Why are you in EUW anyway? You could go back to NA if it's so bad here. People obviously do get upset/mad/irritated if you do stupid things on ranked. Im not even sure of what rank you are, but ranked is simply not to have all the fun you want and feed. THE WHOLE COMMUNITY MUST understand that ranked will NEVER be looked at as a source of fun and amusement. People who play ranked are devoted people who want to climb to prove they are good, or just to feel good for knowing they are skilled. I am a regular Silver player, now tell me this, even with bots, when you follow a low HP one, what happens? Early game? You either die by turrets or another bot comes in and kills you. Are you ACTUALLY serious to tell me it's way too damn hard to tell when and not to when do x or x? People in high elo say like they're talking to dumb mules: *keeps nose up* You people in bronze and silver should use something called pings. Hon hon hon hon. Well we do. And we get pissed when people don't. It's the basic information to use to communicate with your team, if you are making a plan, imagine as a jungler to gank bot lane and you don't even ping (Has happened, A-L-O-T.) and then die or fail gank do you want us to smile and say: it happens :) ? im sorry, but that will never happen. We ranked players are making good use of our time and expect top tier performance. Like, people who jump 1v3 EVEN if an enemy has low HP, are you serious? You want us to say: nice try? It's O-B-V-I-O-U-S you would be killed in mere seconds, what the hell!? Im sorry, but in EUW you can't expect calm people, not in ranked.
: But it is valid. I said that a region should not define every single individual playing this game. You can compare serves based on the **majority** of players playing this game or the usual statistics. Still, it's argumentatively wrong to state how a region defines every single player. Just as the Koreans are usually seen as the best players in the world, there's also Koreans who are not good at this game. That's all. >Im bashed for defending EUW but see %%%%%%s yelling EUNE EUNE! Im European and I love Europe. I don't hate the actual ethnic groups and nationalities from EUNE. Actually, he didn't write that (from the written intention i can see evidently) to hurt anybody or do them harm **BASED** on their ethics or nationalities. He wrote it based on the **PLAYERS**. It's still wrong, but that is what i think he meant, really. Let's not forget how you took the region in your mouth as well, possibly giving a reason for other players (including myself) to think the same as you think of that person. It's quite controversial. There are a lot of EUNE players who are better than a lot of EUW players and visa versa.. It's just statistics.
It isn't. The majority of Brazillian players is awful. No Brazillian team could ever win against a serious opponent in worlds, even they aknowledge this themselves... Most Koreans are good at League, and not just League. People in GENERAL go out yelling EUNE and f2ck EUW. Just like there's their counterparts. Im not even attacking any region, which is pathetic for anyone to actually try and bash me yet again for anything alike. And before you quote this, im not referring to you, but were these NA boards, I would get all jumped on.
: It was never proved, though. EUW has a bigger population and therefore, it's reasonable that in higher ranks exists a small performance difference. I would also like to add something. NA = EUNE, or EUNE > NA. Literally. Let's also not forget that EUNE, as a server, shouldn't be used to generalize all of the people playing the game as "less skilled". I think that the most righteous way to approach this is to take each individual and treat him with the same amount of respect as any other player. Being skilled has nothing to do with a region. And we all know that a region should not define a persons game performance. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
> [{quoted}](name=Eat Me ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FhrqBx2i,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T14:14:53.918+0000) > > It was never proved, though. EUW has a bigger population and therefore, it&#x27;s reasonable that in higher ranks exists a small performance difference. > > I would also like to add something. NA = EUNE, or EUNE &gt; NA. Literally. > > Let&#x27;s also not forget that EUNE, as a server, shouldn&#x27;t be used to generalize all of the people playing the game as &quot;less skilled&quot;. I think that the most righteous way to approach this is to take each individual and treat him with the same amount of respect as any other player. > Being skilled has nothing to do with a region. > > And we all know that a region should not define a persons game performance. > > {{sticker:sg-poppy}} "And we all know that a region should not define a persons game perfomance." That's cute, but it's invalid. Why? Because it's proven and we see that on worlds that Korean teams demolish most of their enemies. Unless of course, your argument is 50/50 valid. Im bashed for defending EUW but see %%%%%%s yelling EUNE EUNE! Im European and I love Europe. I don't hate the actual ethnic groups and nationalities from EUNE.
IYWHBGHFYM (EUNE)
: Yo I am higher rank in EUW than you are, in 2 accs exactly. :D I am speaking from experience. 5 seasons behind my back.. and XD
> [{quoted}](name=IYWHBGHFYM,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FhrqBx2i,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2017-10-13T16:36:49.065+0000) > > Yo I am higher rank in EUW than you are, in 2 accs exactly. :D I am speaking from experience. 5 seasons behind my back.. and XD EUNE is never even mentioned in most discussions, even on the EU>NA or vice-versa conversations. I had tons and tons of people saying Gold in EUNE is like Silver in EUW.
EpicLoLer (EUW)
: the pros and almost all high elo players disagree.
> [{quoted}](name=EpicLoLer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NkEJGQAx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-14T00:32:54.680+0000) > > the pros and almost all high elo players disagree. Sure, but low elo don't know why they get demolished without a tank in teamfights...
: It's definitely not gonna be as clear cut as before... they are looking strong but I'm not sure they will beat longzhu. I'm happy for SKT to win so long as they actually get challenged... It's only boring when it's blatantly obvious they will win.
Longzhu did beat SKT but SKT sorta already knew they'd be in worlds anyway? Faker did a 1v5 near baron. I always feared Longzhu and with reason since that, they demolished in worlds, but im not sure they will be up against SKT, and I hope not.
Testiclies (EUNE)
: Zyra as a midlaner
This is the truth: Zyra isn't a support and will never be. If you play with mages on botlane as support, you aren't a support main. You're just someone who uses a stun or high damage (because M-A-G-E) to have fun, or to rank up. Same joke with Brand or Annie. These two can be as strong or stronger than the adc itself early game. (if they build magic, even stronger in late game.)
Εminem (EUNE)
: Disaster on this year's Pick'Em Challenge
Lets hope they win again. :)
: Is anyone ever going to play a tank in my team?
Yeah, I hate that crap. Top is for TANKS, not anything else.
: well you can forget about reverting it, dont like it either but i've still bought starter pack just to have some, i doubt that i am the only one sooo... it makes money, so it stays there for sure :))
> [{quoted}](name=l ToxicPlayer l,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Z98rnPYt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-12T22:08:24.712+0000) > > well you can forget about reverting it, dont like it either but i&#x27;ve still bought starter pack just to have some, i doubt that i am the only one sooo... it makes money, so it stays there for sure :)) I don't mind the normal ones. This trick was a sensitive princess move by Riot. I show my M7 on a good play, and the enemies show theirs on my gray screen. It's competetivity, even on those Yasuo M7 mains, but who cares? It was something kinda unique to pop up at the right moment, now it's trash. Normal Mastery makes absolutely no money.
IYWHBGHFYM (EUNE)
: Really? Imagine a player that can barely even click and just plays for the sake of pressing buttons getting boosted and be at your rank and in your team?? What are smurfs doing?? If you say they are better than you, you would be lying. You'r playing from s3 bro.. If you say they don't give a %%%% about winning, I have account in West too.. nobody in west cares about winning all they do is try to %%%% measure and make stupid plays.. and be extremely toxic because people in the West have huge Ego and 0 skills. That's why a player like you is stuck in low elo no matter how hard he tries to carry.. Its not the smurfs, its anyone with the "I dont care", "i play rank for fun" " I like to experiment " attitude that ruins your games. West is overloaded with delusional people and if you think "smurfs" are the problem, then I think you are one of them too.. its sad that 4 season's didn't teach you that. This is why I don't play in West anymore, people just don't take Ranked Seriously there.
LMAO. Says the guy from EUNE, which has proven to be an area with less skill than EUW. xD
: It's currently on 40% tho in about 45 games. Your win rate should be about 53% if you play her 6 more times (according to websites). The worst thing you can do is stop playing her. I mean sooner or later you will become better with her.
> [{quoted}](name=Taka No Yaíba,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=eVPzul2X,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-10T20:58:17.407+0000) > > It&#x27;s currently on 40% tho in about 45 games. Your win rate should be about 53% if you play her 6 more times (according to websites). > > The worst thing you can do is stop playing her. I mean sooner or later you will become better with her. Yeah, I love her. I've had my best plays with her.
Rioter Comments
Sarokh (EUNE)
: New ranked borders?
No. They look fine. Gold looks quite cool. Dia, Master and Challenger are ugly. Plat is my favorite.
Sexy Hoe (EUNE)
: Let's make it to gold.
I should be Gold and my teammates s2ck so much Im still on S5. But that's another story. Good luck, lol.
Ìxeas (EUW)
: And people still say it's impossible to climb out of bronze cuz their teams "suck" and they are so "guuuud". This guy did it while playing support, good job!
> [{quoted}](name=Ìxeas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5g1AOt1Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-11T18:01:10.755+0000) > > And people still say it&#x27;s impossible to climb out of bronze cuz their teams &quot;suck&quot; and they are so &quot;guuuud&quot;. > > This guy did it while playing support, good job! Sure, with an adc who knows what he does or is decent for silver and with teammates who don't chase into enemy jungler for a stupid kill, it's easy!
: So I climed out of Bronze with Nami,
Doing monkey stuff in Silver has no excuse. I will call you out for idiocy.
Rismosch (EUW)
: > Dont tell me he isnt broken, cause he IS. I think there is no one who genuinely thinks he is not broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RF741erv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-12T10:22:25.694+0000) > > I think there is no one who genuinely thinks he is not broken. he is broken. :)
: Why is Yasuo still perma banned?
A skill with blocks any projectile, even ults, hmm, why is he banned? Two items to slice anything else besides a tank in 2-3 AA's, hmm, why is he banned? IDK.
: im getting tired of this
If I was on my other account and you instalocked without declaring lane I would troll your game so hard for not caring about moral rules. You wouldn't, why would I?
: Why i will not play ranked (might have a laugh from this)
I just had a very shitty ADC who was B4. If you are a casual, father who has a life, I congratulate you for being B2. Ranked is a huge f2cking mess. No critics from me.
: Auto-fill makes me not play this game
Then don't become autofilled. Play your role 2 times and done. Lol.
Yavimawa (EUNE)
: Wanna climb out of the Elo Hell?
The truth is: trash players should receive the flail that is harsh words. Because THEY refuse to listen. I am a Support main who EXPECTS and DEMANDS that a silver-tier adc knows how to farm and when to take advantage of my engage. I also expect people to listen to my pings, or I will say a thing or two. "Oh but-" I am the support. I know when you're in danger, I have set the wards. I usually set a control ward all the time in lower bush near mid to protect myself and bot. What do they do? They are so blind, get ganked, burn flash or die when they already burned it. I just had a brother premade screw my game over. Xin didn't know when to stop chasing or WHEN to chase, chasing their jungler into the lower part of their jungle, while our enemy bot was missing and unwarded. I am gonna be harsh on you for making such a lvl 10 mistake. I usually always win the lane. I had this awful vayne who even with low HP tried to attack sejuani again after I saved her desperately (using exhaust and ult) from Akali (who died). Don't go telling me: oh pls he didn't mean it. COME ON. IT'S RANKED. Behave or uninstall. I can't climb because of these feeders and people who play like lvl 10s. Ranked isn't even much about skill, it's about luck.
Show more

Vashtrall

Level 38 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion