: How do you play a lane you can't be in?
I didn't check the match stats, but indeed, leaving the lane it your best option in general. Lots of people forget that it's a team game, and will start ranting about "Leave my lane", "Get out", while they should accept either trading lanes or additional help in their lane. If you go to help mid, you will be able to push down mid turret while the other toplaner takes your turret. The specific example of Tryndamere is a bit of an outlier, because he shreds turrets like only a few champions can. Worst case it will become a base race with their Trynd pushing top and your team outnumbering their core team while pushing down mid. Best case, your team recognizes the issue and comes together to either switch lanes, babysit with jungler to punish the opponent toplaner for overextending or change focus to other objectives than top lane. Remember: your DPS while dead is ZERO.
: Did you fix it? i have same problem
I thought it was fixed, but it was back last time I checked.
prololmatek (EUNE)
: Thanks :), oh and yea, is there a drill or something how do I improve map awareness? I tried it but I get to focused on CSing always
> [{quoted}](name=prololmatek,realm=EUNE,application-id=wRt0H1Af,discussion-id=aZERl38l,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-16T11:50:26.420+0000) > > Thanks :), oh and yea, is there a drill or something how do I improve map awareness? I tried it but I get to focused on CSing always Play a champion which requires map awareness to function properly. Many champions can use all their abilities to progress in their own lane, so they don't need to look elsewhere. However, some champions have little use for their ult if they do not apply it globally. First tier: champions with global movement/teleport, like Twisted Fate, Shen, Pantheon and some others. Second tier: champions with global attack ults, like Ashe, Ezreal and Jinx. These are less obvious and less effective to learn map awareness, because their abilities are also very effective at short range and rarely effective as long range snipe.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Decide which lane you want to play because on your op.gg I see you play everyone everywhere. Pick 2 roles and 2 champ for each role. Learn them. Every role can carry if you know how to play it. Focus on not getting killed so often. You alive >>> Dead enemy
> [{quoted}](name=ThePikol,realm=EUNE,application-id=wRt0H1Af,discussion-id=aZERl38l,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-16T10:34:57.818+0000) > > Decide which lane you want to play because on your op.gg I see you play everyone everywhere. Pick 2 roles and 2 champ for each role. Learn them. Every role can carry if you know how to play it. Focus on not getting killed so often. You alive >>> Dead enemy Exactly this ^^ Also, make sure you can play at least one support, in case you get auto-filled f you choose to main mid+top/mid+jun. Extra: work on that map awareness. If you win your lane, but your teammates don't, that means you wasted your time standing around doing nothing. When you are winning your lane, you have the freedom to roam, so keep an eye on the map and learn to roam to help out struggling lanes.
Rioter Comments
: I usually win against her when i play Thresh,if you land a hook it can be easy kill,Leona too,lots of cc. A lot also depends before janna gets 6,if you get kills before that you will stomp her. Maybe try picking Thresh,Blitz,Bard or Karma vs her and see how it goes.
Janna relies on her Q for survival by keeping you at a distance, which means she shouldn't be allowed to cast it. Hooking her is the best counter as it will disable her briefly, while pulling her close at the same time. So take Thresh or Blitz. Bard has unreliable CC. Karma, sure, but not for CC; just poke her to death and out-shield her.
Drekiigar (EUW)
: I'm stuck at Bronze 5
It can be very hard to get out of Bronze 5 when you like playing support, as you are too dependent on your teammates. To get out of "ELO-hell", in your situation I would try the following: 1) Play more jungle than support. As you improve as a jungler, you get more control over the game as a whole, allowing you to carry by yourself. Practice on shot-calling and vision. Make sure you communicate your plan to your team: tell them your intended route, like "blue, then top, then mid", combined with clear pings of your pathing (standard blue pings, pinging a path is very clear). Lastly, try to master easy solo-carry champions like Yi or Xin. 2) As support, switch to more damage supports, so you can help out/replace your ADC in terms of damage when needed. I really like Zilean for this purpose; you can focus on the slow-bomb-rewind-bomb combo, no matter if you are pure support or damage support. Also, Zilean needs to build AP to increase his Chronoshift healing power anyway, so you gain damage as well. Karma, as already mentioned for her shields, is also a damage beast and can solo carry. Alternatively, try supports with hooks, so you can set up kills better: Thresh has always been a solid support would be the best pick here imho, because he brings more utility than Blitzcrank and Nautilus. Leona can also set up kills very well, but requires a bit more coordination with your ADC.
tenzeriaN (EUW)
: New mid champ advice
Tip 1: Don't ever spend RP on champions, buy them with IP. Tip 2: {{champion:4}} Twisted Fate. mastering him got me out of ELO-hell in season 3/4. He got me to peak at Gold 1 in season 6, after which I started playing LoL less frequently. [My Twisted Fate guide](http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/s7-twisted-fate-reborn-now-with-a-section-on-skins-418257)
  Rioter Comments
: [BUG] Radial menu for pings is going crazy
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NiQ2nsAShw
: [BUG] Radial menu for pings is going crazy
Still not fixed in recent patch. This is almost game breaking as I cannot issue pings normally, leaving teammates in danger. I've now also experienced that additional to the increased sensitivity, it refuses to go to the left side of the menu, leaving the MIA ping unclickable.
Rioter Comments
TBadger (EUW)
: Matchmaking is mixing people from Diamond to Silver, this needs to stop.
Similar issue here: I was Gold 3 in S6, now in flex ranked I get matched as lowest among Plat and Diamond players, while in normal games I get matched with Silver, Gold and Plat. So either I was placed way too low in ranked (so they should fix the placement algorithm), or the matchmaking is just messed up.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
AweSatura (EUW)
: Beta Client Suggestions & Complaints (Let us gather all suggestions in one place)
The game overview ("Advanced Details") still lists "Vision Wards purchased", while it has been removed.
AweSatura (EUW)
: Beta Client Suggestions & Complaints (Let us gather all suggestions in one place)
Rioter Comments
YourSh4dow (EUNE)
: Its working as intended - u trade gold and exp for faster clear time.
> [{quoted}](name=YourSh4dow,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=86ywxcTe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-13T07:29:41.531+0000) > > Its working as intended - u trade gold and exp for faster clear time. I don't believe that, as you already trade in health and mana without any remedy (cannot avoid this with armor) as well as damage output. I think it's actually an oversight, since an instant additional respawn is something completely new.
Rioter Comments
EdwardzX (EUW)
: Item sets bug !!!
Have you looked for a blank entry in the list in game? I have that bug with one set, which is somewhere in the middle of my list, where it refuses to show the name. If that set is at the bottom or top, it may look like it's not there.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TheStiiv (EUNE)
: Items for manaless AP champions
The whole point of having energy as a distinct resource is to limit their ability use; they are _not supposed _to be influenced in the same way you can influence mana champions. The same holds for champions with cooldown only, which lack the tactical choice of resource allocation. If you would introduce items to "remedy" the lack of resource replenishment, they could just make them mana-dependent champions instead.
: they are idiotic and pointless and promote equally idiotic and pointless people from building the same thing every game
> [{quoted}](name=dont reform kys,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=utxNlIeE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-20T22:43:07.549+0000) > > they are idiotic and pointless and promote equally idiotic and pointless people from building the same thing every game You don't seem to grasp the idea of sub-sets. I have several sets, all consisting of base starting items, core builds and situational items. The situational sub-set is there for exactly that reason that some games require deviation from a default build.
: Censoring Certain Words (Suggestion)
Would be a good idea IF AND ONLY IF they would integrate a language checker. There are completely normal words being flagged as offensive in English. Sometimes it even censors words that are not even close to being offensive, even in English.
: [BUG] Xin Zhao dashes over Teemo shroom without triggering it
Just read the patch notes on the ZIggs bug. Maybe same issue? Riot, please look at the detonation check timer on Teemo shrooms to see if the same bug exists.
AxelOxstrna (EUNE)
: Not quite,because if you know how to cs with a slow projectile it'll be easier to cs with a fast one,just like in music,when you don't know a piece you just practice it very slow and keep on going faster and faster,and also it's more about the minion HP when you start auto-attacking them, unlike it being just about the projectile form animation etc. Anyway,it's hard to just write this on a short scale,because this subject is very debatable :).
> [{quoted}](name=AxelOxstrna,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=n1EqU2sh,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-10-15T17:18:09.614+0000) > > Not quite,because if you know how to cs with a slow projectile it'll be easier to cs with a fast one,just like in music,when you don't know a piece you just practice it very slow and keep on going faster and faster,and also it's more about the minion HP when you start auto-attacking them, unlike it being just about the projectile form animation etc. > Anyway,it's hard to just write this on a short scale,because this subject is very debatable :). I disagree. Switching from slow to fast projectiles can cause miscalculations in how many minions hits will hit your target minion before your own projectile. So your own projectile may be there too early, causing a minion to get the kill instead, because the target has not yet absorbed that extra bit of damage before you got there.
: Newbie in need of build help
Actually you did almost the right thing: Go to Champion.gg for statistical info on what gives the best results. Start here and follow the highest win rate builds. If you then intend to play a champ more often, or even main one, go to Mobafire and read a few of the most recommended guides to find out about different play styles and reasons behind certain builds. Yes there are a lot of different ones, as you mentioned, because most champions can be played in a variety of different ways; there is no one best way.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=VeneficusFerox,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=npEVA0EN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-19T08:06:31.362+0000) > > I didn't miss it: it has a channel, but also a long duration, allowing you to channel it without anybody noticing (you can do it while moving), and just jump into a fight without fear of CC. Also, some assassins cannot be spotted by anything but turrets, so warding won't help... {{item:2043}} {{item:3364}} {{item:3341}}
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=npEVA0EN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-19T08:10:16.616+0000) > > {{item:2043}} {{item:3364}} {{item:3341}} No. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yth93xDhf8Y/WAaYasWabwI/AAAAAAAAWSk/6FlQ_tcX86gGKr-J4MYCkCqqtTTl0SeDwCLcB/s640/akaliw.jpg
arialo2002 (EUNE)
: Before this assassin update, nobody even heard about Akali, and people cried how Ekko has no counter play. Now after his passive nerfs, when he doesn't have his passive slow anymore, people slowly forgot about ekko, and now they're crying how Akali has no counter play ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=arialo2002,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h6dZAUjF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-19T07:52:43.864+0000) > > Before this assassin update, nobody even heard about Akali, and people cried how Ekko has no counter play. Now after his passive nerfs, when he doesn't have his passive slow anymore, people slowly forgot about ekko, and now they're crying how Akali has no counter play ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Ekko is one champion, but this isn't just about Akali; it's about a whole game mechanic. The reason I mention Akali is because her abiility description specifically states that she can only be revealed by turrets: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yth93xDhf8Y/WAaYasWabwI/AAAAAAAAWSk/6FlQ_tcX86gGKr-J4MYCkCqqtTTl0SeDwCLcB/s640/akaliw.jpg (And I assume TF can still reveal her and other invisible untis as well, otherwise TF just got nerfed into the ground)
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Mages need QSS only against a handfull of champions, zhonyas is better in all the other cases. There is a counterplay to Edge of night that you missed, it has to be channeled first, so you'll see it coming(should have some visual effect for that too), of course it's still gonna be good during ganks, that is if he's not spotted by wards or teammate didnt forget to SS
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=npEVA0EN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-19T07:59:36.713+0000) > > Mages need QSS only against a handfull of champions, zhonyas is better in all the other cases. > > There is a counterplay to Edge of night that you missed, it has to be channeled first, so you'll see it coming(should have some visual effect for that too), of course it's still gonna be good during ganks, that is if he's not spotted by wards or teammate didnt forget to SS I didn't miss it: it has a channel, but also a long duration, allowing you to channel it without anybody noticing (you can do it while moving), and just jump into a fight without fear of CC. Also, some assassins cannot be spotted by anything but turrets, so warding won't help...
stian1906 (EUNE)
: Sweepers?
> [{quoted}](name=stian1906,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h6dZAUjF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-19T07:37:00.916+0000) > > Sweepers? _IF_ they work on invisible units, they would still not make them targetable by direct CC, only AoE effects, and on a cooldown much, much longer than the ability. Also, the current notes mention that certain units **cannot be detected by anything but turrets**. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yth93xDhf8Y/WAaYasWabwI/AAAAAAAAWSk/6FlQ_tcX86gGKr-J4MYCkCqqtTTl0SeDwCLcB/s640/akaliw.jpg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
julian509 (EUW)
: top lane heroes
Tankmo {{champion:17}} Build as tank, annoy the crap out of everybody with hit-and-runs, using {{item:3022}}
: random lag spikes
Same here, started a week ago. I never had any issues with framerate before and even recently upgraded my graphics card, so it's nearly impossible to be my hardware causing it,
: [6.20] Boots got selled without clicking on them
I had the same thing,different item, thought I was going crazy.
Rioter Comments
: Well he isn't ment to be going off alone... besides clearing the jungle he should be near teammates like a support would. The whole daisy thing is a last resort so that if you get jumped on in the jungle you have more of a chance. So when your on your own your first thought shouldn't be throwing daisy down but instead running, daisy is just there if running isn't an option.
After playing a bit more with Ivern, this seems to be a big problem as well, but maybe in a different way from how you are looking at it: Ivern can be shut down easily early, simply by walking into his jungle. As you also said: Ivern is not supposed to be alone. He has no combat skills early, nor escapes, and should avoid 1-1 confrontations. Without any defensive items, without Daisy, without mobility and without a jungle partner, he cannot do anything against, e.g., a Lee Sin in his jungle. The big issue here is the way his capturing works: he spends his health and mana _before_ getting any of the benefits, and he has no sustain to counter this. I tried shielding before prepping a camp, but the shield doesn't last long enough to absorb the loss of health. They should make it possible to cast E while channeling, so he becomes less vulnerable to invades.
: Daisy! (Ivern's R) terrible AI and interactions
She also refuses to attack turrets...
Rioter Comments
: 1) it allows your entire team to dash to the enemy... that's massive so it's got to be difficult to hit in order to balance it. 2) daisy fills a very different niche to tibbers. Daisy exists because as a support he is very dependant on having an ally around to help him do stuff, as he is a jungler he is gonna be frequently in a situation where he will be on his own thus a lot of his skills won't be able to be utilized. That's where daisy comes in, she is simply a substitute for said ally for when one is absent so her only real job is to be someone that ivern can support. When ivern dies he isn't gonna be supporting anyone so the primary reason for daisy to even be in his kit is completely gone so there is no reason for her to stick around.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2EGa3zwE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-15T18:06:11.724+0000) > > 1) it allows your entire team to dash to the enemy... that's massive so it's got to be difficult to hit in order to balance it. > > 2) daisy fills a very different niche to tibbers. Daisy exists because as a support he is very dependant on having an ally around to help him do stuff, as he is a jungler he is gonna be frequently in a situation where he will be on his own thus a lot of his skills won't be able to be utilized. That's where daisy comes in, she is simply a substitute for said ally for when one is absent so her only real job is to be someone that ivern can support. When ivern dies he isn't gonna be supporting anyone so the primary reason for daisy to even be in his kit is completely gone so there is no reason for her to stick around. If 2 is true, then the cooldown on Daisy should be much lower, to give him the ally he needs to be useful at all.
Rioter Comments
MasterKota (EUNE)
: there is a thing called dynamic queue. Just find some challengers smurf friends and they can help you become better at the game by raising your rank so dont give up.
> [{quoted}](name=FiSama,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=7wLuiyAv,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-09-13T11:30:51.585+0000) > > there is a thing called dynamic queue. Just find some challengers smurf friends and they can help you **become better at the game by raising your rank** so dont give up. Dafuq dude. So you're one of those boosted kids who get pushed up the ladder, play at a level they cannot actually play at and ruin my matches? http://thebitchywaiter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/7297038340_390f4b5b04.jpg
Show more

VeneficusFerox

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion